Box Contents: HP Photosmart 8050 Printer, HP 95 Tri-color inkjet cartridge (7 mL), HP 99 inkjet cartridge (13 mL), HP Image Zone & Imaging software, Quick STart booklet, User Guide, power supply and power cord.
The HP Photosmart 8050 Printer is a versatile printing tool for creating fantastic photos at home or at work -- without connecting to a PC. It features a 1.8 inch color image display to preview and edit your photos before printing, without connecting to a computer monitor. The true-to-life photo quality resists fading for generations. Print your own true-to-life photos and crisp text documents, fast 4x6 photos and long-lasting color prints with the look & feel of traditional photos. 100-sheet input tray, 20-sheet photo tray Media Sizes - Letter, legal, executive, No. 10 envelope, index cards, 5x7 and 4x6 in. photo, 4x12 in. panorama Custom media sizes up to 8.5 x 24 in. 32 MB standard memory Connectivity - 1 USB, 1 PictBridge, 4 memory card slots - CompactFlash Type I and II, SD/MMC, Memory Stick, xD Picture, IBM MicroDrive Uses c8766w, c8767w, c9363w, c9364w, c9369w, c9368w ink cartridges PC Requirements - Pentium 233 MHz or higher; 64 MB RAM; 450 MB HDD space; Windows 98/Me/2000/ XP Home & Pro Mac Requirements - G3 processor (or higher); 128 MB RAM; 150 MB HDD space; Mac OS X 10.2 or higher Dimensions(WxDxH) - 18.3 x 9 x 6.2 (465 x 230 x 158 mm) Weight - 9.3 lbs. (4.2 Kg)
- True-to-life photo quality in 6-ink color; borderless photos up to 8.5 x 24 inches
- 1.8-inch color display and buttons to select, size, crop, zoom, all without a PC
- Print directly from your camera, camera phone, or memory card
- HP Real Life technologies for automatic red-eye removal and adaptive lighting
- Removable 4x6 photo tray; USB connection, supports PictBridge-enabled cameras