In need of UPF/UV Sun protection shirt that you can count on for the life of the garment wet or dry? That fishing shirt, sun block shirt, swimming shirt, UPF shirt or UV shirt that will deliver superior sun protection, performance and moisture wicking? Then look no further, we have the ultimate shirt for you. Our Solar Performance UPF 50+ long sleeve t-shirt is the perfect addition to any active outdoor lifestyle. It offers superior sun protection, with UPF 50+ UV protection built directly into the fibers of the fabric. We offer a UVB% Block of 99.92 after 25 washes. We call it UPX50+ because of the extra ultraviolet protection it provides to our customers. The 4.1-ounce, microfiber fabric is both breathable and lightweight. The fabric is enhanced by an innovative mechanical stretch, which decreases dry time and feels light on the body. The Vapor Solar Performance shirt is ideal for hot summer days when you need it most. Use this shirt on the boat, or as a stylish cover-up at the beach or pool. Even in cold weather the Solar Performance t-shirt is an excellent choice for fishing trips, or sunny days on the ski slopes. The Solar Performance UPF t-shirt is built with our PURE-tech moisture-wicking system permanently infused in the fibers of the fabric.æThis fabric is recommended as an effective UV protectant by the Skin Cancer Foundation.æ
- LONG SLEEVE T-SHIRTS FOR WOMEN: This long sleeve shirt for women includes PURE-tech moisture-wicking technology to keep you dry and anti-microbial technology to keep your tee odor free! With a unisex cut and many sizes available, this long sleeve women's t-shirt is the perfect shirt for working in the yard, sailing, hiking, boarding, or going to the beach.
- 50+ UV/SUN PROTECTION: The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this fabric as an effective UV protectant. Sun damage happens whenever you are outside, and it accumulates over your lifetime. It can contribute to premature skin aging and skin cancer. The more skin you cover with UV and sun protection, the better! These long sleeve tees offer sun protection while covering your arms.
- MANY COLORS AVAILABLE: Get this shirt in every color! It's available in neutrals like gray, brown, black, and white. We also offer it in more bold colors like blue, red, green, orange, and neon yellow. With so many options, you can find the perfect colors to match your wardrobe. Plus, these tees maintain their color and block UV rays of 99.92% after 25 washes.
- CASUAL & COMFORTABLE WOMEN'S SHIRT: Ditch those button down dress shirts, blouses, and polos! Go for a comfortable long-sleeved option instead. These shirts are made of 100% performance microfiber, so they are lightweight and breathable. Available in slim cut, they are comfortable and cool for playing sports, running around with kids, or doing your favorite outdoor activities.
- AFFORDABLE CLOTHING: UV protection shirts shouldn't cost a fortune. Our performance gear is affordable without sacrificing quality. With the benefits of UV sun protection and zinc technology that keeps these shirts smelling fresh wear after wear, you can't find a better deal!
This functionally feminine button up is crafted from ultra-light rip stop fabric that's wicking and sun-shielding, with mesh-lined ventilation at center back for the ultimate in cool-wearing comfort.
Designed specifically for anglers, Columbia's lightweight Tamiami II women's long-sleeve fishing shirt is ideal for longer trips. The Tamiami II is made of quick-drying polyester, which stretches confidently as you move. This gives you an enhanced range of motion that's key when casting. The shirt also employs Columbia's Omni-Dry technology, a treatment that wicks away moisture as you sweat. This keeps the shirt fresh and odor-free over multiple wearings. Other features include feminine seaming, notched sleeves for enhanced mobility, and hidden zippered security pockets along the front seams to keep small gear within easy reach. For added versatility, you can roll up the sleeves and secure them with button tabs.
The Tamiami II's Omni-Dry fabric helps wick away moisture as you sweat.
About Columbia's Omni Technologies
This garment is outfitted with Columbia's Omni-Shade and Omni-Dry technologies. Columbia's Omni-Shade clothing protects you from damaging UV radiation by blocking the majority of the sun's harmful rays, letting you stay out longer on sunny days. Unlike SPF (Sun Protection Factor)--which is a measure of sunburn reduction from sunblock and protects you from UVA rays--Columbia's Omni-Shade products are far more versatile, combining a tight-weave construction, UV reflectors, and UV absorbing technology. These features not only prevent sunburns and long-term skin damage, but they also protect the wearer from UVB rays in addition to UVA rays. UVB rays are much more harmful than UVA, and are present even on cloudy days. Plus, Omni-Shade doesn't wear off. Instead, your safety increases as the Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) increases. Several layers of Omni-Shade protection are available: UPF 15, UPF 30, UPF 40, and UPF 50-plus. It's like sunscreen, but you don't have to reapply. All Omni-Shade fabric carries the Skin Cancer Foundation's Seal of Recommendation, which is given to sun-protective fabrics that have a minimum UPF of 30.
Omni-Dry is the ultimate moisture-management technology for the outdoors. Its superior wicking properties move moisture away from the body and helps sweat evaporate. During physical activity, increased body temperature causes perspiration. Normally this results in damp, clammy, and uncomfortable (not to mention unattractive) clothing. With Omni-Dry clothing, however, moisture is quickly wicked up into the fabric and away from the wearer's skin. The moisture then spreads out across the surface of the fabric and quickly evaporates. This wicking/evaporation process keeps you cool and the clothing dry. This not only helps regulate your temperature, but it also prevents chafing and keeps you comfortable all day.
- Construction: 100-percent polyester ripstop
- Omni-Dry advanced evaporation
- Omni-Shade sun protection, UPF 40
- Feminine seaming
- Notched sleeves
- Hidden security pockets
- Button tabs
About Columbia Sportswear
Founded in 1938, Columbia Sportswear Company has grown from a small family-owned hat distributor to one of the world's largest outerwear brands and the leading seller of skiwear in the United States. Columbia's extensive product line includes a wide variety of outerwear, sportswear, rugged footwear and accessories. Columbia specializes in developing innovative products that are functional yet stylish and offer great value. Eighty-year-old matriarch Gert Boyle, Chairman of the Board, and her son, Tim Boyle, President and CEO, lead the company.
Columbia's history starts with Gert's parents, Paul and Marie Lamfrom, when they fled Germany in 1937. They bought a small hat distributorship in Portland, Oregon, and named it Columbia Hat Company, after the river bordering the city. Soon frustrated by poor deliveries from suppliers, the Lamfroms decided to start manufacturing products themselves. In 1948, Gert married college sweetheart Neal Boyle, who joined the family business and later took the helm of the growing company. When Neal suddenly died of a heart attack in 1970, Gert enlisted help from Tim, then a college senior. After that it wasn't long before business really started to take off. Columbia was one of the first companies to make jackets from waterproof/breathable fabric. They introduced the breakthrough technology called the Columbia Interchange System, in which a shell and liner combine for multiple wearing options. In the early 1980s, then 60 year-old Gert began her role as \"Mother Boyle\" in Columbia's successful and popular advertising campaign.
The company went public in 1998 and moved into a new era as a world leader in the active outdoor apparel industry. Today, Columbia Sportswear employs more than 1,800 people around the world and distributes and sells products in more than 50 countries and to more than 12,000 retailers internationally.
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Columbia Women's PFG Tamiami Long Sleeve shirt features Omni-Shade UPF 40 fabric for maxium protection against the sun and Omni-Wick technology that pulls moisture away to keep you cool and dry.
- HANDY FEATURES: This women's Columbia PFG Tamiami long sleeve fishing shirt features two handy chest pockets for conveinent storing and roll-up sleeves for extra hot days out on the water.
- COMFORT & BREATHABILITY: This long sleeve fishing shirt features a mesh-lined vent at back for the ultimate breathability and comfort.
- CLASSIC FIT: With a modern classic fit, Columbia's PFG Tamiami II Long Sleeve shirt is ultra-light and comfortable enough for maxium activity.
- Columbia PFG Tamiami II Long Sleeve Shirt wears perfect for long days out on the water.
- Omni-Shade UPF 40 sun protection
- Omni-Wick moisture management
- Vented in back