Train hard. Stay cool. These men's soccer training pants help you warm up without overheating. Featuring ventilated climacool and mesh inserts for maximum breathability, they keep the air moving while you stay on the pitch. A slim fit promotes easy footwork.How to measure:CHEST:Measure around the fullest part of the chest, keeping the tape parallel to the floor.WAIST:Measure around the narrowest point, keeping the tape parallel to the floor.HIP:Stand with feet together and measure around the fullest point of the hip, keeping the tape parallel to the floor. Tip - If the measurement for your hip and waist are different, select your bottoms size using your hip measurement
- Ventilated climacool keeps you cool and dry. Care instructions - Machine wash warm and Tumble dry low heat.Do not use fabric softener. Do not bleach and do not dry clean
- 30" inseam (size Medium); slim fit
- Drawcord on elastic waist; mesh insert below back waist
- Front zip pockets. Tonal 3-Stripes on sides
- Ribbing on lower legs
HanesBrands is a socially responsible manufacturer and marketer of leading everyday basic apparel under some of the world's strongest apparel brands in the Americas, Europe and Asia, as well as in Australia and South Africa. Our iconic innerwear and activewear apparel brands found in the United States and elsewhere include include Hanes, Champion, Playtex, Bali, Maidenform, JMS/Just My Size, Wonderbra and Gear for Sports. Outside the United States, we also have dominant national and regional brands, including DIM, Nur Die/Nur Der, Lovable, Abanderado, Shock Absorber, Zorba, Sol y Oro, Rinbros, Track N Field and Ritmo.
We are the world's largest marketer of basic apparel. We sell bras, panties, shapewear, sheer hosiery, men's underwear, children's underwear, socks, T-shirts, sweatshirts, fleece and other activewear. In the United States, we sell more units of intimate apparel, male underwear, socks, shapewear, hosiery and T-shirts than any other company.
We take great pride in our strong reputation for ethical business practices and the success of our Hanes for Good corporate responsibility program for workplace practices and community and environmental improvement. The company is the only apparel producer to ever be honored by the Great Place to Work Institute for its workplace practices in Central America and the Caribbean. In the United States, the company has earned the Forbes magazine Best Place to Work honor. Hanes has won U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Energy Star sustained excellence recognition for seven consecutive years. Hanes has significant goals for reducing energy use, carbon emissions and water use and publicly reports its progress each year. More information about our Hanes for Good corporate responsibility initiatives may be found at www.HanesForGood.com
- Drawstring hoodie with kangaroo pocket featuring ribbed waistband and cuffs
- 7.8-ounce fleece. Machine wash it again and again without hesitation because it's pill-resistant
- Double-needle neck and armholes
Gildan is one of the world's largest vertically integrated manufacturers of apparel and socks. Gildan uses cotton grown in the USA, which represents the best combination of quality and value for Gildan cotton and cotton blended products. Since 2009, Gildan has proudly displayed the cotton USA mark, licensed by cotton council international, on consumer's product packaging and shipping materials. Gildan environmental program accomplishes two core objectives: reduce our environmental impact and preserve the natural Resources being used in our manufacturing process. At all operating levels, Gildan is aware of the fact that we operate as a part of a greater unit: the environment in which we live and work.
- Preshrunk fleece knit (50% Cotton, 50% Polyester)
- Air jet yarn = softer feel and reduced pilling
- Double-lined hood with color-matched drawcord
- Pouch pocket
- Double-needle stitching at shoulder, armhole, neck, waistband and cuffs
Balega Hidden Comfort No-Show Running Socks for Men and Women offer plush comfort and performance during long races and extended training sessions. Balega’s proprietary Drynamix fabric wicks moisture away from the skin, and specially constructed, reinforced microfiber mesh ventilation panels keep feet dry mile after mile. A hand-linked seamless toe box minimizes friction, preventing chafing on top of the foot. Toe and heel are reinforced for durability. The high heel tab and extra deep heel pocket prevent socks from slipping down into shoes, while the enhanced Elastane provides additional no-slip security. The Balega Hidden Comfort No-Show Running Socks feature high-volume, impact-resistant cushioning, and plush 200 needle-count fabric for race-tested foot protection during extended walks and runs.
- No-show cushioned running sock provides comfort and performance during extended training and activity
- Proprietary Drynamix wicks moisture away from skin, and specially constructed, reinforced microfiber mesh ventilation panels keep feet dry
- Hand-linked seamless toe box minimizes friction, preventing chafing on top of the foot; reinforced heel and toe for durability
- High heel tab and extra deep heel pocket prevent socks from slipping down; enhanced Elastane provides additional no-slip security
- High-volume impact resistant cushioning and plush 200 needle-count fabric offer race-tested foot protection