|Browse by Catagory:
Civil Rights & Liberties
War & Peace
Cajun & Creole Cooking
Caribbean & West Indian Cooking
Diabetic & Sugar-Free Cooking
Low Fat Cooking
Middle Eastern Cooking
Pacific Rim Cooking
Home & Garden
Literature & Fiction
Sheet Music & Scores
Environmental & Natural Resources Law
Ethics & Professional Responsibility
Procedures & Litigation
Water Supply & Land Use
Lawyer and Crimal Humor
Outdoors & Nature
Hiking & Camping
Hunting & Fishing
Beer & Beer Making
Health & Fitness
Diets & Weight Loss
Children's Science & Nature
Vitamins & Supplements
Psychology and Counseling
Philosophy of Psychology
Physiological Aspects of Psychology
Psychology of Sexuality
Psychology Testing & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Logic & Brain Teasers
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Probability & Statistics
Experiments, Instruments & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Fusion & Fission
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
Waves & Wave Mechanics
Administration & Policy
Allied Health Professions
Medical Education & Training
Endocrinology & Metabolism
Physician & Patient
Insects & Spiders
Fish & Aquariums
Mobile & Wireless Computing: Programming
Linux Kernel & Peripherals
Linux Networking & Administration
State & Local History
Sci Fi Calendars
Bujold, Lois McMaster
Card, Orson Scott
Chalker, Jack L.
Heinlein, Robert A.
McKillip, Patricia A.
Nye, Jody Lynn
|Go the F**k to Sleep
Lowest new price: $6.00
Lowest used price: $1.50
List price: $14.95
Author: Adam Mansbach
Brand: Akashic Books
A Reader's Digest "25 Funniest Books of All Time"
"Nothing has driven home a certain truth about my generation, which is approaching the apex of its childbearing years, quite like this."
--The New Yorker
"A parenting zeitgeist"
"A hilarious take on that age-old problem: getting the beloved child to go to sleep."
--National Public Radio
"A new Bible for weary parents"
--New York Times
"Resonates powerfully with almost everyone"
"Go the F*** to Sleep challenges stereotypes, opens up prototypes, and acknowledges that shared sense of failure that comes to all parents who weary of ever getting their darling(s) to sleep and briefly resuming the illusion of a life of their own."
--Midwest Book Review
Go the F*** to Sleep is a bedtime book for parents who live in the real world, where a few snoozing kitties and cutesy rhymes don't always send a toddler sailing blissfully off to dreamland. Profane, affectionate, and radically honest, California Book Award-winning author Adam Mansbach's verses perfectly capture the familiar--and unspoken--tribulations of putting your little angel down for the night. In the process, they open up a conversation about parenting, granting us permission to admit our frustrations, and laugh at their absurdity.
With illustrations by Ricardo Cortes, Go the F*** to Sleep is beautiful, subversive, and pants-wettingly funny--a book for parents new, old, and expectant. You probably should not read it to your children.
Seriously, Just Go to Sleep, a children's book inspired by Go the F*** to Sleep and appropriate for kids of all ages, is also available, as well as Seriously, You Have to Eat for finicky ones everywhere!
- A hilarious poem on the struggles of getting your child to bed
- Written by Adam Mansbach
- Illustrated by Ricardo Cortes
- Makes a great gift!
- Go The F*ck to Sleep
|Movies (And Other Things)
Lowest new price: $22.50
List price: $25.00
Author: Shea Serrano
This is a book about movies (and other things). Buy it or go to hell.
|I Love You: The Activity Book Meant To Be Shared
Lowest new price: $6.00
Lowest used price: $3.90
List price: $14.95
Grab a pen, your partner, and get ready for some fun!
This activity book creates a fun way to spend some time with your partner. Part of a great relationship is learning about one another, sharing your thoughts, and doing fun activities together. What better way to do this than with The Activity Book Meant to be Shared! Whether you are just dating or have been married for 50 years, these fun games and drawing activities are sure to bring laughter to your day!
|The Big Activity Book For Couples
Lowest new price: $11.21
Lowest used price: $11.54
List price: $14.95
Grab a pen, your partner, and get ready for some fun!
Chock-full of games, puzzles, quizzes and more, this nifty little book is sure to entertain both you and your partner! Some of the games will ask you to work together for a sense of accomplishment through bonding. Others will allow you to get to know your sweetheart a little better through questions and quizzes, and yet others will ask you to challenge each other to win rewards and the title of "Best Game-Player Ever!". (Okay, so we made that up. But really, you could call yourself that.) Best of all, this neat, handy-dandy block of paper and ink will cause you and your partner to get closer together through fun and laughter. Go ahead, give it a shot! We know you'll enjoy it!
- The Big Activity Book for Couples
|Adult Coloring Book : Stress Relieving Designs Animals, Mandalas, Flowers, Paisley Patterns And So Much More: Coloring Book For Adults
Lowest new price: $5.13
Lowest used price: $5.94
List price: $6.20
Author: Cindy Elsharouni
OVER 60 PAGES! UNIQUE, RELAXING DESIGNS TO COLOR!
Largest Adult Coloring Book Ever!
Add To Cart Today! Guaranteed To Love.
- Various Levels Of Intricacy Keeping You Excited And Engaged For Hours!
- Garden Designs, Animals, Mandalas, and Paisley Patterns
- Each Coloring Page Is Designed To Help Relax And Stay Inspired
- Perfect For Every Skill Level
- Perfect With Your Choice Of Coloring Tools (Crayon, Gel Pens, Markers, Colored Pencils)
- Each Coloring Page Is On One Sheet. Printed One Sided.
- This Book Is HUGE!!! Largest Collection Of Artwork In One Book For A VERY Low Price!
- Adult Coloring Book: Stress Relieving Animal Designs
- Crayola Colored Pencils, Pre-sharpened, Adult Coloring, 50 Count, Stocking Stuffer, Gift
- Animal Creations Coloring Book: Inspired By Nature
- Adult Coloring Book: Butterflies and Flowers : Stress Relieving Patterns (Volume 7)
- Coloring Book for Adults: Amazing Swirls
- Calm the F*ck Down: An Irreverent Adult Coloring Book
- Coloring Books for Adults Relaxation: Adult Coloring Books: Flowers, Animals and Garden Designs
- Studio Series Colored Pencil Set (Set of 30) (Multilingual Edition)
- Sargent Art Premium Coloring Pencils, Pack of 50 Assorted Colors, 22-7251
- Adult Coloring Books by Kendall Rae: Ultimate Relaxation Motivational Adult Coloring Book | 34 Stress Relieving Mandalas, Flowers, Patterns and more [PERFECT CHRISTMAS GIFT].
|Whiskey in a Teacup: What Growing Up in the South Taught Me About Life, Love, and Baking Biscuits
Lowest new price: $16.35
Lowest used price: $12.95
List price: $35.00
Author: Reese Witherspoon
Brand: Simon & Schuster Ltd
Academy Award–winning actress, producer, and entrepreneur Reese Witherspoon invites you into her world, where she infuses the southern style, parties, and traditions she loves with contemporary flair and charm.
Reese Witherspoon’s grandmother Dorothea always said that a combination of beauty and strength made southern women “whiskey in a teacup.” We may be delicate and ornamental on the outside, she said, but inside we’re strong and fiery.
Reese’s southern heritage informs her whole life, and she loves sharing the joys of southern living with practically everyone she meets. She takes the South wherever she goes with bluegrass, big holiday parties, and plenty of Dorothea’s fried chicken. It’s reflected in how she entertains, decorates her home, and makes holidays special for her kids—not to mention how she talks, dances, and does her hair (in these pages, you will learn Reese’s fail-proof, only slightly insane hot-roller technique). Reese loves sharing Dorothea’s most delicious recipes as well as her favorite southern traditions, from midnight barn parties to backyard bridal showers, magical Christmas mornings to rollicking honky-tonks.
It’s easy to bring a little bit of Reese’s world into your home, no matter where you live. After all, there’s a southern side to every place in the world, right?
- Academy award-winning actress, producer and entrepreneur Reese Witherspoon invites you into her world, where she infuses the southern style, parties and traditions she loves with contemporary flair and charm. Reese Witherspoon's grandmother Dorothea always said that a combination of beauty and strength made southern women 'whiskey in a teacup'.
- We may be delicate and ornamental on the outside, she said, but inside we're strong and fiery. Reese's southern heritage informs her whole life, and she loves sharing the joys of southern living with practically everyone she meets. She takes the South wherever she goes with bluegrass, big holiday parties, and plenty of Dorothea's fried chicken.
|The Secret Lives of Color
Lowest new price: $13.37
Lowest used price: $9.46
List price: $20.00
Author: Kassia St Clair
The unforgettable, unknown history of colors and the vivid stories behind them in a beautiful multi-colored volume.
“Beautifully written . . . Full of anecdotes and fascinating research, this elegant compendium has all the answers.” —NPR, Best Books of 2017
The Secret Lives of Color tells the unusual stories of seventy-five fascinating shades, dyes and hues. From blonde to ginger, the brown that changed the way battles were fought to the white that protected against the plague, Picasso’s blue period to the charcoal on the cave walls at Lascaux, acid yellow to kelly green, and from scarlet women to imperial purple, these surprising stories run like a bright thread throughout history.
In this book, Kassia St. Clair has turned her lifelong obsession with colors and where they come from (whether Van Gogh’s chrome yellow sunflowers or punk’s fluorescent pink) into a unique study of human civilization. Across fashion and politics, art and war, the secret lives of color tell the vivid story of our culture.
“This passionate and majestic compedium will leave you bathed in the gorgeous optics of light.” —Elle
- Interaction of Color: 50th Anniversary Edition
- Werner's Nomenclature of Colours: Adapted to Zoology, Botany, Chemistry, Mineralogy, Anatomy, and the Arts
- The Golden Thread: How Fabric Changed History
- On Color
- Secret Language of Color: Science, Nature, History, Culture, Beauty of Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, & Violet
- Color: A Natural History of the Palette
- The Brilliant History of Color in Art
- A Dictionary Of Color Combinations
- Color Problems: A Practical Manual for the Lay Student of Color
- The Colors of History: How Colors Shaped the World
|Beastie Boys Book
Lowest new price: $27.97
Lowest used price: $24.00
List price: $50.00
Author: Michael Diamond
#1 NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER • A panoramic experience that tells the story of Beastie Boys, a book as unique as the band itself—by band members ADROCK and Mike D, with contributions from Amy Poehler, Colson Whitehead, Spike Jonze, Wes Anderson, Luc Sante, and more.
NAMED ONE OF THE BEST BOOKS OF THE YEAR BY Rolling Stone • The Guardian • Paste
Formed as a New York City hardcore band in 1981, Beastie Boys struck an unlikely path to global hip hop superstardom. Here is their story, told for the first time in the words of the band. Adam “ADROCK” Horovitz and Michael “Mike D” Diamond offer revealing and very funny accounts of their transition from teenage punks to budding rappers; their early collaboration with Russell Simmons and Rick Rubin; the debut album that became the first hip hop record ever to hit #1, Licensed to Ill—and the album’s messy fallout as the band broke with Def Jam; their move to Los Angeles and rebirth with the genre-defying masterpiece Paul’s Boutique; their evolution as musicians and social activists over the course of the classic albums Check Your Head, Ill Communication, and Hello Nasty and the Tibetan Freedom Concert benefits conceived by the late Adam “MCA” Yauch; and more. For more than thirty years, this band has had an inescapable and indelible influence on popular culture.
With a style as distinctive and eclectic as a Beastie Boys album, Beastie Boys Book upends the typical music memoir. Alongside the band narrative you will find rare photos, original illustrations, a cookbook by chef Roy Choi, a graphic novel, a map of Beastie Boys’ New York, mixtape playlists, pieces by guest contributors, and many more surprises.
Praise for Beastie Boys Book
“A fascinating, generous book with portraits and detail that float by in bursts of color . . . As with [the band’s] records, the book’s structure is a lyrical three-man weave. . . . Diamond’s voice is lapidary, droll. Horovitz comes on like a borscht belt comedian, but beneath that he is urgent, incredulous, kind of vulnerable. . . . Friendship is the book’s subject as much as music, fame and New York.”—The New York Times Book Review
“Wild, moving . . . resembles a Beastie Boys LP in its wild variety of styles.”—Rolling Stone
“As nutty, irreverent, and fun as you think it would be.”—Vogue
“As freewheeling and funny as their albums . . . a beautifully messy (and large) talisman containing within it many of the great joys and surprises that come with listening to the Beastie Boys”—The AV Club
An Amazon Best Book of November 2018: Guys, the Beastie Boys wrote a book (or maybe conjured is a better word), and it's a piece of work. Michael Diamond and Adam Horovitz, otherwise known as Mike D and Ad-Rock, present Beastie Boys Book, a rambling and unruly stream-of-consciousness trip through more than three decades of uncensored memories—records, rashes, tours, graphic novels, and playlists. Madonna’s here, as is Guns N’ Roses, Dolly Parton, Johnny Ryall and the Egg Man. Illustrated with dozens or possibly hundreds of pictures, we get relive their earliest shows, go behind the scenes of their short-lived magazine, Grand Royal (which mainstreamed the Mullet, the business-in-front/party-in-the-back "hairstyle"), and relive pickup basketball games between sets at Lollapalooza, in which Smashing Pumpkins’ Billy Corgan dunks savagely against type. Lest you think this is frivolous, disreputable stuff, Amy Poehler, Wes Anderson, Jonathan Lethem, and National Book Award- and Pulitzer Prize-winner Colson Whitehead stop by with their own contributions. Beastie Boys Book is uncountable things, but overall it's a box full of love letters to fans, founding member Adam Yauch (who passed away in 2012), the early days of hip-hop, and dirty old New York. It's a book that can't, won’t stop giving. —Jon Foro, Amazon Book Review
- inclues rare photos
- pieces from Amy Poehler, Spike Jonze, Wes Anderson, & more
|Adult All-In-One Course: Lesson-Theory-Technic: Level 1
Lowest new price: $12.97
Lowest used price: $6.07
List price: $16.99
Author: Willard A. Palmer
Brand: Alfred Publishing
187951 Features: -Category: Print Music. -Format: Book. -Artist/Composer: Willard A. Palmer, Morton Manus, and Amanda Vick Lethco. -160 page. Product Type: -Musical Instruction & Education. Experience level: -Beginner. Instrument: -Piano. Dimensions: Overall Product Weight: -1.1 Pounds.
- Adult All In One Course Lesson Theory Technic Level 1
- Adult All-in-one Course: Alfred's Basic Adult Piano Course, Level 2
- Adult All-in-One Course: lesson, theory, solo. Level 3 (Alfred's Basic Adult Piano Course)
- Piano Stickers for 49/61/ 76/88 Key Keyboards – Transparent and Removable with Free Piano Ebook; Made in USA
- Piano Scales, Chords & Arpeggios Lessons with Elements of Basic Music Theory: Fun, Step-By-Step Guide for Beginner to Advanced Levels(Book & Streaming Video)
- The Complete Book of Scales, Chords, Arpeggios & Cadences: Includes All the Major, Minor (Natural, Harmonic, Melodic) & Chromatic Scales -- Plus Additional Instructions on Music Fundamentals
- Piano Book for Adult Beginners: Teach Yourself How to Play Famous Piano Songs, Read Music, Theory & Technique (Book & Streaming Video Lessons)
- Alfred's Basic Adult Piano Course: Lesson Book, Level One
- RockJam Xfinity Heavy-Duty, Double-X, Pre-Assembled, Infinitely Adjustable Piano Keyboard Stand with Locking Straps
- Piano and Keyboard Music Note Full Set Stickers for White and Black Keys with Piano Songs EBook; Transparent and Removable! Made in USA
- The Disney Collection (Easy Piano Series)
|Hand Lettering 101: An Introduction to the Art of Creative Lettering (Hand Lettering Series)
Lowest new price: $16.39
Lowest used price: $11.52
List price: $29.99
Brand: Blue Star Premier
Updated in August 2018 with new features including capital letters, numbers, and more!
With Hand Lettering 101, Sarah brings her fabulous Hand Lettering 101 workshop right to you with this beginner's workbook! If you follow Chalkfulloflove on social media, you and thousands of others already know how adorable Sarah's hand-lettered creations are. Hand Lettering 101 teaches Sarah's fun faux-calligraphy style: you will learn the strokes to letter the lower and upper case alphabets and numbers 0-9, learn techniques for connecting letters, get tips on how to mix and match fonts, and learn to add flair with flourishes. Hand Lettering 101 also includes detailed instructions for nine different hand-lettered projects. This is an introduction, so no experience is needed! Since practice is key, this gold, spiral-bound workbook lays flat and provides plenty of opportunities for practice. Chalkfulloflove was created to encourage, inspire and make you giggle, so just pour yourself a cup of coffee or a glass of wine and settle in to learn how to make your own unique, adorable hand-lettered creations!
Hand Lettering 101: An Introduction to the Art of Creative Lettering:
- Hardcover, oversized gold wire-o binding and gold corner protectors
- Step-by-step instructions for how to create various fonts and designs
- Thick premium paper, perfect for lettering
- Beautiful coffee table book and practical workbook
- Tombow 56190 Beginner Lettering Set. Includes Everything You Need to Start Hand Lettering
- Lettering and Modern Calligraphy: A Beginner's Guide: Learn Hand Lettering and Brush Lettering
- Hand Lettering 201: Intermediate Lettering and Design Basics
- Tombow 62038 Fudenosuke Brush Pen, 2-Pack. Soft and Hard Tip Fudenosuke Brush Pens for Calligraphy and Art Drawings
- Tombow 56429 Fudenosuke Color Brush Pen, 10-Pack. Hard Tip Fudenosuke Brush Pens in Assorted Colors for Calligraphy and Art Drawings
- Tombow 56189 Dual Brush Set Tropical 10pc
- Hand Lettering Pens, Calligraphy Pen Brush Markers Set, Refillable - 4 Size(6 Pack), for Beginners Writing, Art Drawings, Water Color Illustrations, Bullet Journaling and More
- Hand Lettering Pens, Refillable Calligraphy Pen Brush Markers Set for Bullet Journaling, Signature, Beginners Writing, Art Drawing, Water Color Illustrations and More (6 Pack)
- Tombow 56191 Advanced Lettering Set. Includes Everything You Need to Enhance Your Hand Lettering
Page 2 of 9344
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.