|Browse by Catagory:
Civil Rights & Liberties
War & Peace
Cajun & Creole Cooking
Caribbean & West Indian Cooking
Diabetic & Sugar-Free Cooking
Low Fat Cooking
Middle Eastern Cooking
Pacific Rim Cooking
Home & Garden
Literature & Fiction
Sheet Music & Scores
Environmental & Natural Resources Law
Ethics & Professional Responsibility
Procedures & Litigation
Water Supply & Land Use
Lawyer and Crimal Humor
Outdoors & Nature
Hiking & Camping
Hunting & Fishing
Beer & Beer Making
Health & Fitness
Diets & Weight Loss
Children's Science & Nature
Vitamins & Supplements
Psychology and Counseling
Philosophy of Psychology
Physiological Aspects of Psychology
Psychology of Sexuality
Psychology Testing & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Logic & Brain Teasers
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Probability & Statistics
Experiments, Instruments & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Fusion & Fission
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
Waves & Wave Mechanics
Administration & Policy
Allied Health Professions
Medical Education & Training
Endocrinology & Metabolism
Physician & Patient
Insects & Spiders
Fish & Aquariums
Mobile & Wireless Computing: Programming
Linux Kernel & Peripherals
Linux Networking & Administration
State & Local History
Sci Fi Calendars
Bujold, Lois McMaster
Card, Orson Scott
Chalker, Jack L.
Heinlein, Robert A.
McKillip, Patricia A.
Nye, Jody Lynn
|The 5 Second Journal: The Best Daily Journal and Fastest Way to Slow Down, Power Up, and Get Sh*t Done
Lowest new price: $16.25
Lowest used price: $17.80
List price: $29.99
Author: Mel Robbins
The most powerful journal on the planet.
In the international bestseller The 5 Second Rule, Mel Robbins inspired millions to 5 - 4 - 3 - 2 - 1...take action, get results, and live a more courageous life!
Now, in The 5 Second Journal, Mel guides you step-by-step through a simple research-backed daily journaling method that will help you become the most productive, confident, and happiest you.
It is the most powerful journal on the planet because it uses science to unlock the greatest force in the universe...YOU.
Using this journal, you will:
GET SH*T DONE
You won’t just get more done–you’ll do it in half the time. Your life is way too important to spend it procrastinating. Invest a little time in here every day and in return you’ll get the best tools psychology, organizational behavioral, and neuroscience have to offer.
KISS OVERWHELM GOODBYE
Stop being ruled by your to-do list and start getting the important work done. Filling your days with menial tasks will not lead to a meaningful life. This journal will keep your focus on what’s most important, even in between conference calls and running errands.
CULTIVATE ROCKSTAR CONFIDENCE
Confidence is a skill YOU can build. Yes, you. And it’s not as difficult as you may think. Every day this journal will give you a chance to step outside your comfort zone so you can feel proud of yourself and watch your self-confidence grow.
AMP YOUR PASSION
Want to live a more passionate life? Stop focusing on sh*t that drains you. Seriously. This journal will show you a cool way to power up your energy levels and tap into that inner zen that knows exactly what fuels your fire.
GET CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE
If you get to the end of the day and wonder where it all went, it’s time to take stock. Using research from Harvard Business School, you’ll learn one simple mindset trick that keeps you present to what matters most, which is the secret to being in control.
BE THE HAPPIEST YOU
Science proves that your mood in the morning impacts your entire day. That’s why this journal is designed to boost your mood first thing, so you can become a happier, smarter, and more positive person all day. The fact is, happier people get sh*t done.
|Once Upon a Farm: Lessons on Growing Love, Life, and Hope on a New Frontier
Lowest new price: $11.00
Lowest used price: $13.97
List price: $24.99
Author: Rory Feek
Sometimes it’s not only what we plant but where we’re planted.
Now raising their four-year-old daughter, Indiana, alone, after Joey’s passing, Rory Feek digs deeper into the soil of his life and the unusual choices he and his wife, Joey, made together and the ones he’s making now to lead his family into the future.
When Rory Feek and his older daughters moved into a run-down farmhouse almost twenty years ago, he had no idea of the almost fairy-tale love story that was going to unfold on that small piece of Tennessee land . . . and the lessons he and his family would learn along the way.
Now two years after Joey’s passing, as Rory takes their four-year-old daughter Indiana’s hand and walks forward into an unknown future, he takes readers on his incredible journey from heartbreak to hope and, ultimately, the kind of healing that comes only through faith.
A raw and vulnerable look deeper into Rory’s heart, Once Upon a Farm is filled with powerful stories of love, life, and hope and the insights that one extraordinary, ordinary man in bib overalls has gleamed along the way.
As opposed to homesteading, this is instead a book on lifesteading as Rory learns to cultivate faith, love, and fatherhood on a small farm while doing everything, at times, but farming. With frequent stories of his and Joey’s years together, and how those guide his life today, Rory unpacks just what it means to be open to new experiences.
“This isn’t a how-to book; it’s more of a how we, or more accurately, how He, God, planted us on a few acres of land and grew something bigger than Joey or I could have ever imagined.”
|If You're City, If You're Country
Lowest new price: $19.99
List price: $19.99
Author: Earl Dibbles Jr.
Earl Dibbles Jr. is the comic alter-ego of country singer Granger Smith. With a social media following of 3.5 million fans, and nearly 50 million views of his official YouTube videos, Earl's followers can't get enough of his take on country life. In this illustrated book, the cartoon version of Earl walks through 50 different scenarios, comparing and contrasting how city folks and country folks do things differently. If you’re city, life usually comes with a dip in the road. If you’re country, life usually comes with a dip in the mouth. In his very first book, Earl pontificates on fast food, huntin’, fishin’, shootin’ the breeze, neighborliness, and politics (one tick is bad enough, but a pile of ‘em is a whole lot worse). He reminds us that some terms mean different things to city boys than they do to country boys. From hipsters to hip-stirs and different ways of chasin’ a buck, Earl's hilarious take on the country versus city debate will have diehard fans and new converts regularly returning for a good laugh. And if you don't read so good, there's plenty of amazing full color illustrations for your entertainment. As an added bonus, If You're City, If You're Country includes a CD with Earl reading the audiobook and performing five of his greatest hits: "The Country Boy Song," "Country Boy Love," "City Boy Stuck," "Merica," and "Don't Tread on Me."
|Primer Level - Lesson Book: Piano Adventures
Lowest new price: $0.25
Lowest used price: $0.25
List price: $7.99
Brand: Faber Piano Adventures
(Faber Piano Adventures ). The 2nd Edition Primer Lesson Book introduces the keyboard, note values, and the grand staff. Students play in C 5-finger scale patterns, develop recognition of steps and skips, and learn letter names independent of finger number. Musicianship is built through the use of dynamics and coloristic experimentation with the pedal. The book is organized into units which represent the major concepts and skills. As new units are introduced, earlier concepts and skills are constantly reviewed.
- 64 pages
- Size: 12" x 9"
- Composer: Randall Faber
- ISBN: 1616770759
|Harry Potter: A Pop-Up Guide to Hogwarts
Lowest new price: $45.00
List price: $75.00
Author: Matthew Reinhart
A 3-D masterpiece celebrating Harry Potter’s Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry from New York Times best-selling pop-up engineer Matthew Reinhart.
Harry Potter: A Pop-Up Guide to Hogwarts is an exhilarating, interactive guide to the iconic school of witchcraft and wizardry. This book features spectacular pop-up re-creations of key locations inside and outside Hogwarts castle, and it opens flat to form a pop-up map of the castle and its grounds—including the Quidditch pitch, the Forbidden Forest, and beyond. In addition to large pops on each spread, numerous mini-pops will bring to life beloved elements from the Harry Potter films, such as the Marauder's Map and the Flying Ford Anglia. Each pop will include insightful text about Hogwarts as seen in the films, making for a must-have collectible for fans of the wizarding world.
|Final Fantasy Ultimania Archive Volume 1
Lowest new price: $27.98
List price: $39.99
Author: Square Enix
An astonishing journey through the creation of the seminal role playing epic, officially available in English for the first time ever! This holy grail of Final Fantasy fandom is packed full of original concept art, process pieces, and notes from the original artists and designers chronicling the creation of these timeless games.
Dark Horse and Square Enix are thrilled to offer the first of three volumes celebrating the entrancing lore and exciting development of the initial six entries into the Final Fantasy saga. Totaling over three-hundred pages and collected in a high-quality hard-cover binding, Final Fantasy Ultimania Archive Volume 1 remains faithful to its original Japanese source material while simultaneously offering unparalleled accessibility for Western readers. No Final Fantasy collection is complete without this beautiful tome of art, lore, and history.
|How to Create Stunning Digital Photography
Lowest new price: $16.32
Lowest used price: $12.55
List price: $24.99
Author: Tony Northrup
Brand: Tony Northrup
Stunning Digital Photography is much more than a book; it's a hands-on, self-paced photography class with over 14 hours of online training videos and free help from the author and other readers. That's why award-winning author and photographer Tony Northrup's book is the #1 photography book with over 250,000 readers.
This book gives you five innovations no other book offers:
1) Free video training. Watch over 12 hours of fast-paced, hands-on video tutorials integrated into the book to support and reinforce the lessons. View the videos using any web browser or by scanning QR codes with your smartphone.
2) Hands-on practices. Complete the practices at the end of every chapter to get the real world experience you need.
3) Practice quizzes. At the end of Chapters 2-13 you have the option of taking an online quiz to apply what you learned in the chapter and make sure you didn't miss anything important.
4) Classroom support. Join an author led private community of supportive, helpful people who also want to improve their photography.
5) Free ebook with lifetime updates. When you buy the book and join the private Stunning Digital Photography readers community, you can download the ebook and copy it to your smartphone or ereader for easy reference. The ebook is regularly updated with new content and videos as new photography trends and equipment emerge, so it never becomes outdated.
In this book, beginner photographers will master:
* Using composition to take great photos with any camera
* Adjusting exposure to control the brightness of your photos
* Setting your shutter speed to freeze action or blur motion
* Controlling your aperture to blur or focus the background
* Setting your ISO for bright and dark environments
* Finding beautiful natural light for landscapes and portraits
* Using flash without the ugly effects
* Troubleshooting blurry, dark, and bad pictures
* Taking great pictures of pets
* Wildlife photography (mammals, birds, insects, fish, and more)
* Taking pictures at night, including fireworks, stars, and meteors
* Photographing sunrises, sunsets, landscapes, cityscapes, flowers, forests, waterfalls, rivers, fireworks, and more
Advanced photographers can skip forward to learn the pro's secrets for:
* Posing men and women, with checklists
* Taking candid, casual, formal, and underwater portraits
* Using RAW files
* Using HDR to overcome lighting challenges or create art
* Macro/close-up photography
* Using diffusers, reflectors, and other light modifiers
* Remotely triggering multiple flashes for inexpensive studio lighting
* Building a permanent studio in your home
* Using studio lighting on any budget
* Shooting your first wedding
* High speed photography
* Location scouting/finding the best spots and times
* Planning shoots around the sun and moon
* Creating star trails using two techniques: long exposure and image stacking
* Light painting
* Eliminating noise
* Focus stacking for infinite depth-of-field
* Underwater photography
* Getting close to wildlife
* Using electronic shutter triggers
- Tony Northrup s Dslr Book
- Adobe Lightroom 6 / CC Video Book: Training for Photographers
- Photoshop CC Essentials for Photographers: Chelsea & Tony Northrup's Video Book
- Understanding Exposure, Fourth Edition: How to Shoot Great Photographs with Any Camera
- Mastering Aperture, Shutter Speed, ISO and Exposure: How They Interact and Affect Each Other
- Learning to See Creatively, Third Edition: Design, Color, and Composition in Photography
- Digital Photography Complete Course
- Extraordinary Everyday Photography: Awaken Your Vision to Create Stunning Images Wherever You Are
- Adobe Lightroom Classic CC Video Book
- The Digital Photography Book: Part 1 (2nd Edition)
- Tony Northrup's Photography Buying Guide: How to Choose a Camera, Lens, Tripod, Flash, & More (Tony Northrup's Photography Books) (Volume 2)
|The Greatest Showman: Music from the Motion Picture Soundtrack
Lowest new price: $13.20
Lowest used price: $13.20
List price: $19.99
Brand: Hal Leonard
(Piano/Vocal/Guitar Songbook). A musical drama biopic chronicling P.T. Barnum (played by Hugh Jackman) and his founding of the Barnum & Bailey Circus, this December 2017 film features a stunning soundtrack by Benj Pasek and Justin Paul of La La Land and Dear Evan Hansen fame. Our songbook features piano/vocal/guitar arrangements of 9 songs including the Golden Globe-winning "This Is Me" and: Come Alive * From Now On * The Greatest Show * A Million Dreams * Never Enough * The Other Side * Rewrite the Stars * Tightrope. Also includes full-color scenes from the movie.
|Nikon D3400 For Dummies
Lowest new price: $17.00
Lowest used price: $16.69
List price: $29.99
Author: Julie Adair King
Brand: For Dummies
Discover the essentials to getting better photos with the Nikon DLSLR D3400
The Nikon D3400 hits stores as Nikon's most advanced entry-level DSLR camera. Along with the pixel power to deliver sharp images, it also offers tools to be instantly creative and quickly share photos to a smartphone. This book will get you up to speed on the D3400 in a flash—teaching you all the basic photography skills needed to get great shots from a DSLR camera, while also giving you clear, hands-on guidance through the D3400's specific controls.
Nikon D3400 for Dummies helps you learn the ins and outs of the Nikon D3400, including how to get started right away in auto mode, get creative with scene modes, and take full control in manual mode. Filled with practical, easy-to-follow instructions, this book will help you transform from an inexperienced beginner to an advanced shutterbug whose shots could grace the cover of any popular magazine.
- Get the lowdown on the controls and settings on a Nikon D3400
- Learn how pro photographers set their cameras to get better shots
- Discover the tools that control your camera's exposure settings
- Put your newfound knowledge together to shoot better portraits, action shots, and low-light images
If you're ready to put down your dinky, dim-lit, non-zooming smartphone and pick up a real professional-grade DSLR camera, do so with the help of Nikon D3400 for Dummies.
|Chanel: Collections and Creations
Lowest new price: $27.14
Lowest used price: $24.95
List price: $40.00
Author: Daniele Bott
Brand: W.W. Norton & Co
A lush visual selection from the Chanel archive―essential reading for fashionistas and design aficionados everywhere. Chanel's combination of tradition, originality, and style has always made it the most seductive of fashion labels. Here the House of Chanel opens its private archives, revealing a galaxy of brilliant designs created by Coco Chanel from 1920 onwards. Dazzling clothes, intricate accessories, beautiful models, and timeless design leave no doubt as to the lasting fame of her name and embody everything that has come to symbolize the magic of Chanel.
The book explores five central themes―the suit, the camellia, jewelry, makeup and perfume, the little black dress―and follows the threads from past to present to show how these key items have been rediscovered and reinvented by new designers. It includes many previously unpublished archive photographs and original drawings by Karl Lagerfeld, as well as glorious images from some of the greatest names in fashion photography. 139 illustrations, 83 in color
- Chanel Collections and Creations
Page 6 of 9117
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.