|Browse by Catagory:
Civil Rights & Liberties
War & Peace
Cajun & Creole Cooking
Caribbean & West Indian Cooking
Diabetic & Sugar-Free Cooking
Low Fat Cooking
Middle Eastern Cooking
Pacific Rim Cooking
Home & Garden
Literature & Fiction
Sheet Music & Scores
Environmental & Natural Resources Law
Ethics & Professional Responsibility
Procedures & Litigation
Water Supply & Land Use
Lawyer and Crimal Humor
Outdoors & Nature
Hiking & Camping
Hunting & Fishing
Beer & Beer Making
Health & Fitness
Diets & Weight Loss
Children's Science & Nature
Vitamins & Supplements
Psychology and Counseling
Philosophy of Psychology
Physiological Aspects of Psychology
Psychology of Sexuality
Psychology Testing & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Logic & Brain Teasers
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Probability & Statistics
Experiments, Instruments & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Fusion & Fission
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
Waves & Wave Mechanics
Administration & Policy
Allied Health Professions
Medical Education & Training
Endocrinology & Metabolism
Physician & Patient
Insects & Spiders
Fish & Aquariums
Mobile & Wireless Computing: Programming
Linux Kernel & Peripherals
Linux Networking & Administration
State & Local History
Sci Fi Calendars
Bujold, Lois McMaster
Card, Orson Scott
Chalker, Jack L.
Heinlein, Robert A.
McKillip, Patricia A.
Nye, Jody Lynn
|A Goal Digger's Guide: How to get what you want without giving it up
Lowest new price: $24.66
Lowest used price: $22.94
List price: $34.00
Author: Baje Fletcher
A Self-Help book for single, financially savvy women; It outlines how to dress, present yourself, what subjects to get educated in, and what type of places to visit in order to meet and attract wealthy men. It not only gives pointers on how to get financial favors from your suitors without giving IT up but it also gives pointers on how to make the money you accumulated work for you in the future. The Author (Baje Fletcher) shares the lessons she's learned over the years and inspires women around the globe to never lose sight of their goals. Gold Digging or GOAL Digging? You decide. (If you love the book please leave a review and also check out Baje's newest book The Breakup Guide - How to Get over it in Half The Time)
- Ho Tactics: How To MindF**k A Man Into Spending, Spoiling, and Sponsoring
- The Power of the Pussy: Get What You Want From Men: Love, Respect, Commitment and More!
- Men Don't Love Women Like You!: The Brutal Truth About Dating, Relationships, and How to Go from Placeholder to Game Changer
- The Power of the Pussy Part Two: Dating, Marriage, and Divorce Advice for Women
- Never Chase Men Again: 38 Dating Secrets To Get The Guy, Keep Him Interested, And Prevent Dead-End Relationships
- The Sugar Daddy Formula: A Sugar Baby's Ultimate Guide to Finding a Wealthy Sugar Daddy
- F*CK Him! - Nice Girls Always Finish Single - "A guide for sassy women who want to get back in control of their love life" (The Truth about his weird ... of commitment and sudden loss of interest)
- Ignore the Guy, Get the Guy - The Art of No Contact: A Woman's Survival Guide to Mastering a Breakup and Taking Back Her Power
- Why Men Love Bitches: From Doormat to Dreamgirl―A Woman's Guide to Holding Her Own in a Relationship
- The Art Of Seduction
|The Military Divorce Handbook: A Practical Guide to Representing Military Personnel and Their Families
Lowest new price: $91.95
Lowest used price: $91.95
List price: $179.95
Author: Mark E. Sullivan
Brand: Brand: American Bar Association
Handling divorce and family law cases involving service members has never been more timely, and the unique factors involved in representing these cases will affect nearly all family and general practice lawyers. This practical resource covers all aspects of representing service members and their spouses in divorce in an accessible, easy-to-use format, and includes numerous Practice Tips, forms and appendices. Topics include the Service members Civil Relief Act, custody, domestic violence, tax issues, and the division of military retirement benefits. Includes forms CD-ROM.
- Used Book in Good Condition
- Military Divorce Tips: Health Care, CHCBP, USFSPA, SBP, Retirement Benefits, and Law Answers for Service Members and Former Spouses
- Divorce and the Military II (A Comprehensive Guide for Service Members, Spouses and Attorneys)
- The Divorce Trial Manual: From Initial Interview to Closing Argument
- The American Bar Association Legal Guide for Military Families: Everything You Need to Know about Family Law, Estate Planning, and the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act
- The Family Law Trial Evidence Handbook: Rules and Procedures for Effective Advocacy
- Settlement Negotiation Techniques in Family Law: A Guide to Improved Tactics and Resolution
- The Complete QDRO Handbook: Dividing ERISA, Military, and Civil Service Pensions and Collecting Child Support from Employee Benefit Plans (Complete ... Dividing Erisa, Military, Civil Service)
- How to Examine Mental Health Experts: A Family Lawyer's Handbook of Issues and Strategies
- The Complete QDRO Handbook: Dividing ERISA, Military, and Civil Service Pensions and Collecting Child Support from Employee Benefor Plans (Complete ... Dividing Erisa, Military, Civil Service)
|Don't Alienate the Kids! Raising Resilient Children While Avoiding High Conflict Divorce
Lowest new price: $11.71
Lowest used price: $10.13
List price: $19.95
Author: Bill Eddy
Brand: Eddy Bill
This book is a fresh examination of the child alienation problem from the perspective of a lawyer/therapist/mediator who also trains professionals on managing high-conflict disputes. Author Bill Eddy analyzes the debate and proposes his own theory based on recent breakthroughs in brain research about how children learn.
- Current and/or most recent edition
|Divorce Without Court: A Guide to Mediation and Collaborative Divorce
Lowest new price: $21.74
Lowest used price: $5.25
List price: $34.99
Author: Katherine Stoner Attorney
Brand: Katherine Stoner
Get essential information on how to end a marriage fairly and inexpensively.how mediation works.
This book guides you through a negotiated divorce, using divorce mediation, or an increasingly popular approach called collaborative divorce. Encouraging and straightforward, Divorce Without Court explains:
how collaborative divorce works.
how to maximize opportunities for settlement.
how to get an agreement in writing.
how to find and use advisors.
Divorce Without Court provides the latest resources, contact information for state offices, national and regional organizations, and clear examples of what you can expect. With downloadable worksheets and checklists.
- Divorce Without Court A Guide to Mediation and Collaborative Divorce
|Divorce and Family Mediation: Models, Techniques, and Applications
Lowest new price: $71.60
Lowest used price: $36.36
List price: $82.00
Building on the success of their groundbreaking 1988 Divorce Mediation, Folberg et al. now present the latest state-of-the-art, comprehensive resource on family and divorce mediation. Paving the way for the field to establish its own distinct discipline and academic tradition, this authoritative volume offers chapters contributed by leading mediation researchers, trainers, and practitioners. Detailed are the theory behind mediation practice, the contemporary social and political context, and practical issues involved in mediating divorce and custody disputes with contemporary families. Authors also address intriguing questions about professional standards and where the field should go from here. A groundbreaking resource, this volume is indispensable for all mental health and legal professionals working with families in transition.
|Domestic Abuse, Child Custody, and Visitation: Winning in Family Court
Lowest new price: $13.30
Lowest used price: $11.46
List price: $29.95
Author: Toby G. Kleinman
When domestic abuse and children are involved, divorce and custody can be the epitome of high-stakes conflict and frustration and all too frequently protective parents lose custody of their child to a named abuser. Domestic Abuse, Child Custody, and Visitation helps mental health professionals, attorneys, and lay readers navigate the judicial process so that decisions are truly made in the best interest of children. The text reveals how all the puzzle pieces of the judicial process fit together -- judges, attorneys, mental health experts, children, spouses -- and how to overcome many of the obstacles they will confront along the way. This runs the gamut, from the selection of a lawyer and experts, to setting necessary groundwork for an appeal. Domestic Abuse, Child Custody, and Visitation is an essential read for mental health professionals and lay people involved in divorce and custody, family court judges, family law attorneys, and mental health professionals involved in domestic abuse and custody matters.
|Divorce & Money: How to Make the Best Financial Decisions During Divorce (Divorce and Money)
Lowest new price: $19.69
Lowest used price: $19.10
List price: $34.99
Author: Violet Woodhouse Attorney CFLS
Brand: Lina Guillen Violet Woodhouse
All the information you need to split assets, easily and fairly.
Major financial decisions are often overwhelming, but they can feel downright impossible when you’re in the midst of a divorce. Turn to Divorce & Money, the acclaimed guide that translates complex financial concepts into plain language. Learn to divide assets during your divorce and avoid making financial mistakes that could affect you for the rest of your life.
The 12th edition is updated with the latest tax figures and information about retirement benefits.
- Create a cash flow statement using your income and expenses.
- Learn how to uncover your spouse’s financial information.
- Determine the value of real estate, retirement accounts, and other assets.
- Decide whether to keep or sell the house.
- Understand how child support and alimony are calculated.
- Divide your property and debts fairly.
- Negotiate a comprehensive settlement.
- Achieve financial stability after divorce.
- Learn when and how to talk to a professional (attorney, tax adviser, or appraiser).
- Divorce Money How to Make the Best Financial Decisions During Divorce Divorce and Money
|Prenups for Lovers: A Romantic Guide to Prenuptial Agreements
Lowest new price: $6.52
Lowest used price: $0.25
List price: $14.95
Author: Arlene Dubin
Brand: Arlene Dubin
This ring-to-altar guide is a valentine to anyone who's dating, contemplating marriage, living with someone, or engaged.
- Prenups for Lovers A Romantic Guide to Prenuptial Agreements
|Michigan Divorce Book: A Guide to Doing an Uncontested Divorce without an Attorney (without minor children)
Lowest new price: $20.14
Lowest used price: $16.49
List price: $28.95
Author: Alan Bloomfeld
Brand: Bloomfeld Alan
Now there's a low-cost divorce alternative ― The Michigan Divorce Book. With background information about divorce, step-by-step instructions, filled-in sample divorce forms and blank tear-out divorce forms, The Michigan Divorce Book is a complete do-it-yourself kit for doing an uncontested divorce in Michigan. Can you join the thousands of people who have used The Michigan Divorce Book to do their own divorces without laywers? See Chapter 1 to find out if your divorce is uncontested and whether it's easy enough to do yourself.
- Michigan Divorce Book A Guide to Doing an Uncontested Divorce Without an Attorney Without Minor Children
|Not In the Child's Best Interest: How Divorce Courts get it all Wrong and How the Constitution can fix it
Lowest new price: $32.39
Lowest used price: $30.00
List price: $34.95
Author: Ron B Palmer
You Can Protect Your Children in Divorce
- You can stop the divorce court from invading your privacy
- You can stop the illegal family studies
- You can limit the judges authority to rip your life apart
- You can stop the personal attacks on your parenting style
- You can stop the system from hurting your child
- You can stop the system from making you broke
- You can learn to protect those you love most
The Divorce Industry takes BILLIONS of dollars from our children every single year! STOP THEM NOW!
This book will give you the arguments, the legal framework for stopping the divorce custody machine dead in its tracks. This book will show you how to stop giving up your rights to your children. Your children need you in their lives. The most important thing you can do to give your child a future is to remain a full parent in their lives. To retain equal time to show them love and to teach them through your daily example. Children do best in life when they have two fit parents active in their lives.
Your right to the care, custody and control over your child is a Fundamental Liberty, just as your right to free speech is, or your right to freedom of religion is a Fundamental Liberty. Your child has the right to associate with you and to have you as a parent, not a visitor, in their life. You and your child have privacy rights in your family life that are between you and your child as individuals. They do NOT come from the marriage, and, if you are a natural parent, they do NOT come from the Government. If you let them, the State will take your rights adn do with them what they please.
Knowledge is Power!
Know your Rights!
Protect Your Children
Page 2 of 380
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.