|Browse by Catagory:
Civil Rights & Liberties
War & Peace
Cajun & Creole Cooking
Caribbean & West Indian Cooking
Diabetic & Sugar-Free Cooking
Low Fat Cooking
Middle Eastern Cooking
Pacific Rim Cooking
Home & Garden
Literature & Fiction
Sheet Music & Scores
Environmental & Natural Resources Law
Ethics & Professional Responsibility
Procedures & Litigation
Water Supply & Land Use
Lawyer and Crimal Humor
Outdoors & Nature
Hiking & Camping
Hunting & Fishing
Beer & Beer Making
Health & Fitness
Diets & Weight Loss
Children's Science & Nature
Vitamins & Supplements
Psychology and Counseling
Philosophy of Psychology
Physiological Aspects of Psychology
Psychology of Sexuality
Psychology Testing & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Logic & Brain Teasers
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Probability & Statistics
Experiments, Instruments & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Fusion & Fission
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
Waves & Wave Mechanics
Administration & Policy
Allied Health Professions
Medical Education & Training
Endocrinology & Metabolism
Physician & Patient
Insects & Spiders
Fish & Aquariums
Mobile & Wireless Computing: Programming
Linux Kernel & Peripherals
Linux Networking & Administration
State & Local History
Sci Fi Calendars
Bujold, Lois McMaster
Card, Orson Scott
Chalker, Jack L.
Heinlein, Robert A.
McKillip, Patricia A.
Nye, Jody Lynn
|One Line A Day Journal: Five Years of Memories, 6x9 Diary, Dated and Lined Book, Floral
Lowest new price: $5.99
Lowest used price: $8.46
List price: $9.99
Author: Creative Notebooks
This beautifully designed One Line A Day Journal is an easy way to record funny, loving, sad, happy or poignant moments in life. It contains 365 pages, 6"x9", each with five separate lined areas allowing you to write down and revisit your most precious memories. Whether as a thoughtful gift or a journal for yourself, the pages are ready and waiting to be filled.
- 365 Pages - One For Each Day of The Year
- Crisp White Pages with a Thick Cardstock Cover
- Stylish, Elegant Cover Art
- Dimensions: 6" x 9"
- Perfect Bound
- Great for Mom!
- One Line a Day Journal: A Five Year Memoir, 6x9 Lined Diary, Floral Pattern (Journals, Notebooks and Diaries)
- One Line A Day Journal: Five Years of Memories, 6x9 Diary, Dated and Lined Book, Floral Sketch
- One Line a Day Journal: A Five Year Memoir, 6x9 Lined Diary, Watercolor (Journals, Notebooks and Diaries)
- One Line A Day Journal: Five Years of Memories, Greyscale Floral, 6x9 Diary, Dated and Lined Book
- One Line A Day Journal: Five Years of Memories, 6x9 Diary, Dated and Lined Book
- One Line a Day Journal: A Five Year Memoir: 6x9 Lined Diary (Journals, Notebooks and Diaries)
- One Line a Day, Five Years of Memories: Blue Marble Ink, A Five Year Memoir, 6x9 Dated and Lined Diary (One Line a Day: a Five Year Memory Book)
- One Line A Day Journal: Five Years of Memories, 6x9 Diary, Dated and Lined Book, Black With Blue Dots
- One Line a Day Journal: A Five Year Memoir: 6x9 Lined Diary, Green Bird (Journals, Notebooks and Diaries)
- One Line a Day: A Five-Year Memory Book
|Molecules: The Elements and the Architecture of Everything
Lowest new price: $17.99
Lowest used price: $14.97
List price: $29.99
Author: Theodore Gray
Brand: Theodore Gray
In his highly anticipated sequel to The Elements, Theodore Gray demonstrates how the elements of the periodic table combine to form the molecules that make up our world.
Everything physical is made up of the elements and the infinite variety of molecules they form when they combine with each other. In Molecules, Theodore Gray takes the next step in the grand story that began with the periodic table in his best-selling book, The Elements: A Visual Exploration of Every Known Atom in the Universe. Here, he explores through fascinating stories and trademark stunning photography the most interesting, essential, useful, and beautiful of the millions of chemical structures that make up every material in the world.
Gray begins with an explanation of how atoms bond to form molecules and compounds, as well as the difference between organic and inorganic chemistry. He then goes on to explore the vast array of materials molecules can create, including: soaps and solvents; goops and oils; rocks and ores; ropes and fibers; painkillers and dangerous drugs; sweeteners; perfumes and stink bombs; colors and pigments; and controversial compounds including asbestos, CFCs, and thimerosal.
Big, gorgeous photographs, as well as diagrams of the compounds and their chemical bonds, rendered with never before seen beauty, fill the pages and capture molecules in their various states.
As he did in The Elements, Gray shows us molecules as we've never seen them before. It's the perfect book for his loyal fans who've been eager for more and for anyone fascinated with the mysteries of the material world.
- Molecules The Elements and the Architecture of Everything
|General, Organic, and Biological Chemistry: Structures of Life (5th Edition)
Lowest new price: $150.00
Lowest used price: $77.99
List price: $264.80
Author: Karen C. Timberlake
NOTE: You are purchasing a standalone product; MasteringChemistry does not come packaged with this content If you would like to purchase MasteringChemistry search for ISBN-10:03219669291/ISBN-13: 9780321966926. That package includes ISBN-10: 0133858413/ISBN-13: 9780133858419 and ISBN-10: 0321967461/ISBN-13: 9780321967466.
General, Organic, and Biological chemistry (2-semester).
Give allied health students the chemistry they need…how and when they need it!
Designed to prepare students for health-related careers, General, Organic, and Biological Chemistry: Structures of Life breaks chemical concepts and problem solving into clear, manageable pieces, ensuring students follow along and stay motivated throughout their first, and often only, chemistry course. Karen Timberlake’s friendly writing style, student focus, vetted and refined clinical chemistry problems, and engaging health-related applications help today’s students make connections between chemistry and their intended careers as they develop the problem-solving skills they’ll need beyond the classroom.
The Fifth Edition fully integrates the text with MasteringChemistry to provide an interactive and engaging experience. New Construct a Concept Map activities help students connect ideas through video solutions and live demonstrations, while the text and media establish a clinical focus that ties chemistry directly to allied health. Instructors can also assign MasteringChemistry’s new Dynamic Study Modules, which enable students to remediate core math and chemistry skills outside of class, freeing professors to focus on GOB Chemistry concepts and problem solving during class.
Also available with MasteringChemistry
MasteringChemistry from Pearson is the leading online homework, tutorial, and assessment system, designed to improve results by engaging students before, during, and after class with powerful content. Instructors ensure students arrive ready to learn by assigning educationally effective content before class, and encourage critical thinking and retention with in-class resources such as Learning Catalytics. Students can further master concepts after class through traditional and adaptive homework assignments that provide hints and answer-specific feedback. The Mastering gradebook records scores for all automatically graded assignments in one place, while diagnostic tools give instructors access to rich data to assess student understanding and misconceptions.
Mastering brings learning full circle by continuously adapting to each student and making learning more personal than ever–before, during, and after class.
|An Inspirational Colouring Book For Everyone: Be Fearless In The Pursuit Of What Sets Your Soul On Fire: A Unique, Antistress Coloring Gift for Men, ... Relief, Relaxation & Mindful Meditation)
Lowest new price: $6.29
Lowest used price: $15.36
List price: $6.99
Author: Papeterie Bleu
2018 GIFT IDEAS | COLOURING BOOKS FOR GROWN-UPS | INSPIRATIONAL
Be fearless in pursuit of what sets your soul on fire
Enter Papeterie Bleu’s world of inspiration and motivational self-expression though creativity with this stress-relieving colouring book for grownups. Inside you will find 35 whimsical pages that will take you to your happy place for colouring, relaxation, and introspection. Unleash your inner artist as you colour this therapeutic antistress colouring book, perfect for decorating with markers, colored pencils, gel pens, or watercolors.
- Printed single-sided on bright white paper
- Premium matte-finish cover design
- Soothing seamless patterns on reverse pages
- Perfect for all colouring mediums
- Black background reverse pages to reduce bleed-through
- High quality 60lb (90gsm) paper stock
- Large format 8.5"x11.0" (22x28cm) pages
- A Snarky Adult Colouring Book: I Run on Coffee, Sarcasm & Lipstick: A Unique, Sassy & Funny Antistress Coloring Gift for Men, Women, Teenagers & ... Relaxation & Mindful Meditation) (Volume 1)
- Motivation Quotes adults Coloring books: A Positive & Uplifting Inspirational coloring book for women, men, teen and girls
- Inspirational Quotes: An Adult Coloring Book with Motivational Sayings, Positive Affirmations, and Flower Design Patterns for Relaxation and Stress Relief
- Adult Coloring Books Good vibes: Don’t give up : Motivate your life with Brilliant designs and great calligraphy words to help melt stress away. (Volume 16)
- A Snarky Adult Colouring Book: My Lack of Inner Peace is Stressing Me Out: A Unique, Sassy & Funny Antistress Coloring Gift for Men, Women, Teenagers ... Relaxation & Mindful Meditation) (Volume 3)
- Haters Gonna Hate: A Snarky Mandala Coloring Book: Mandalas? Again?!? SMH: Midnight Edition: A Unique & Funny Antistress Colouring Gift for Men, ... Mindful Meditation & Relaxation) (Volume 3)
- Crayola Colored Pencils, 50 Count Set, Pre-sharpened
- Good Vibes Coloring Book: A Motivational Coloring Book for Adults, Teens and Kids with Inspirational Sayings, Positive Affirmations and Therapeutic Patterns for Relax and Stress Relief
- A Snarky Mandala Coloring Book: Mandalas? Meh.: A Unique, Sassy & Funny Antistress Colouring Gift for Men, Women, Teenagers & Seniors Featuring Stress ... Relaxation & Mindful Meditation) (Volume 1)
- A Snarky Adult Colouring Book: Some People Need a High-Five, In the Face, With a Chair: A Unique, Sassy & Funny Antistress Coloring Gift for Men, ... Relaxation & Mindful Meditation) (Volume 2)
|How Science Works: The Facts Visually Explained (How Things Work)
Lowest new price: $14.52
Lowest used price: $14.52
List price: $20.00
Explore answers to questions on 70 topics in the areas of matter, physics, energy, chemistry, life science, earth science, technology, and the universe.
How Science Works uses clear, easy-to-understand graphics to answer common questions and explain difficult concepts--not only the core science topics that eluded us at school, but also the cutting-edge science reported in the news.
Have you ever wondered how airplanes stay in the air, how holograms are made, or how ants lift things many times their size? You'll find answers to these enigmas as well as learn about more complex developments, including the discovery of the Higgs boson, gravitational waves, and the mysteries of dark matter. Topic spreads include Q&A features, short-story sections, and simple graphics to answer all your questions about scientific principles, from familiar conundrums to mysteries that evade even the brightest minds.
|Characterization and Chemical Modification of the Silica Surface
Lowest new price: $385.00
List price: $385.00
Author: E. F. Vansant
Oxide surface materials are widely used in many applications, in particular where chemically modified oxide surfaces are involved. Indeed, in disciplines such as separation, catalysis, bioengineering, electronics, ceramics, etc. modified oxide surfaces are very important. In all cases, the knowledge of their chemical and surface characteristics is of great importance for the understanding and eventual improvement of their performances. This book reviews the latest techniques and procedures in the characterization and chemical modification of the silica surface, presenting a unified and state-of-the-art approach to the relevant analysis techniques and modification procedures, covering 1000 references integrated into one clear concept.
|Sodium Bicarbonate: Nature's Unique First Aid Remedy
Lowest new price: $11.10
Lowest used price: $8.85
List price: $16.95
Author: Mark Sircus
Brand: Mark Sircus
What if there were a natural health-promoting substance that was inexpensive, available at any grocery store in the country, and probably sitting in your cupboard right now? There is. It is called sodium bicarbonate, although you may know it as baking soda. For years, sodium bicarbonate has been used on a daily basis as part of a number of hospital treatments, but most people remain unaware of its full therapeutic potential. In his new book, Dr. Mark Sircus shows how this common compound may be used in the alleviation, or possibly even prevention, of many forms of illness.
Sodium Bicarbonate begins with a basic overview of the everyday item known as baking soda, chronicling its long history of use as an effective home remedy. It then explains the role sodium bicarbonate plays in achieving optimal pH balance, which is revealed as an important factor in maintaining good health. The book goes on to detail how sodium bicarbonate and its effect on pH may benefit sufferers of a number of conditions, including kidney disease, fungal infection, influenza, hypertension, and even cancer. Finally, it lists the various ways in which sodium bicarbonate may be taken, suggesting the easiest and most effective method for your situation.
By providing a modern approach to this time-honored remedy, Sodium Bicarbonate illustrates the need to see baking soda in a whole new light. While it was once considered simply an ingredient in baked goods and toothpaste, sodium bicarbonate contains powerful properties that may help you balance your system, regain your wellbeing, and avoid future health problems.
|Chemistry: An Introduction to General, Organic, and Biological Chemistry (12th Edition) - Standalone book
Lowest new price: $79.95
Lowest used price: $30.07
List price: $243.40
Author: Karen C. Timberlake
For one-semester courses in General, Organic, and Biological Chemistry
Show the importance of chemistry in the real world
Chemistry: An Introduction to General, Organic, and Biological Chemistry, Twelfth Edition is the ideal resource for today’s allied health students. Assuming no prior knowledge of chemistry, author Karen Timberlake engages students through her friendly presentation style and reveals connections between the structure and behavior of matter and its role in health and the environment. With a renewed focus on problem-solving skills, the Twelfth Edition encourages active learning through the new, interactive Pearson eText enhanced with media within MasteringChemistry. New Interactive Videos, Sample Calculations, ‘Problem Solving in Allied Health’ Tutorials, and Dynamic Study Modules bring chemistry to life and walk students through different approaches to problem solving, providing remediation where needed.
This program provides a better teaching and learning experience–for you and your students. It will help you to:
• Personalize learning with MasteringChemistry®: This online homework, tutorial, and assessment program helps students master core concepts and problem-solving skills, thus freeing up time in the classroom for instructors to focus on complex topics.
• Show the relevance of chemistry through real-world examples: Activities and applications throughout the program couple chemistry concepts with health and environmental career applications to help students understand why course content matters.
• Foster development of problem-solving skills: The program introduces a variety of clear problem-solving strategies early in the text that are reinforced through Allied Health Tutorials in MasteringChemistry and revisited when needed.
• Help students visualize and understand concepts: The text’s engaging visual features, including macro-to-micro illustrations, a rich photographic program, and concept maps, help students understand chemistry by seeing chemistry.
Note: You are purchasing a standalone product; MasteringChemistry does not come packaged with this content. If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MasteringChemistry search for ISBN-10: 0321907140 / ISBN-13: 9780321907141. That package includes ISBN-10: 0321908449 /ISBN-13: 9780321908445 and ISBN-10: 0321909240 / ISBN-13: 9780321909244.
MasteringChemistry is not a self-paced technology and should only be purchased when required by an instructor.
- Laboratory Manual for Chemistry: An Introduction to General, Organic, and Biological Chemistry
- Human Anatomy
- Essential Laboratory Manual for General, Organic and Biological Chemistry (2nd Edition)
- Critical Thinking, Clinical Reasoning, and Clinical Judgment: A Practical Approach, 6e
- Nursing: Scope and Standards of Practice, 3rd Edition
- Study Guide and Selected Solutions Manual for Chemistry: An Introduction to General, Organic, and Biological Chemistry
- Christian Foundations: An Introduction to Faith in Our Time
- Community and Public Health Nursing: Evidence for Practice
- Conscience and Catholic Faith: Love and Fidelity
- Laboratory Manual for General, Organic, and Biological Chemistry
|Chemistry Essentials For Dummies
Lowest new price: $6.28
Lowest used price: $4.28
List price: $9.99
Author: John T. Moore
Brand: For Dummies
Whether studying chemistry as part of a degree requirement or as part of a core curriculum, students will find Chemistry Essentials For Dummies to be an invaluable quick reference guide to the fundamentals of this often challenging course. Chemistry Essentials For Dummies contains content focused on key topics only, with discrete explanations of critical concepts taught in a typical two-semester high school chemistry class or a college level Chemistry I course, from bonds and reactions to acids, bases, and the mole. This guide is also a perfect reference for parents who need to review critical chemistry concepts as they help high school students with homework assignments, as well as for adult learners headed back into the classroom who just need to a refresher of the core concepts.
The Essentials For Dummies Series
Dummies is proud to present our new series, The Essentials For Dummies. Now students who are prepping for exams, preparing to study new material, or who just need a refresher can have a concise, easy-to-understand review guide that covers an entire course by concentrating solely on the most important concepts. From algebra and chemistry to grammar and Spanish, our expert authors focus on the skills students most need to succeed in a subject.
More to Explore: See More Chemistry Guides
| || || || |
| Chemistry For Dummies || Chemistry Workbook For Dummies || 1001 Chemistry Practice Problems For Dummies || Chemistry Essentials For Dummies |
| || |
| || |
Beginner to Intermediate
Beginner to Intermediate
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
Mikulecky, Brutlag, Gilman, Peterson
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
All the basic chemistry principles -- matter & energy, atoms & molecules, acids & bases, and much more. Tracks a chemistry course.
Minimal review of chemistry principles. 100's of problems and exercises. Companion to Chemistry For Dummies. Build chemistry skills.
1001 problems, with detailed answers, organized by concept. Hands-on practice to build confidence, reinforce understanding.
Concise coverage & examples of key concepts. Free of review information. No practice problems. Use as a refresher or for review.
|Simple & Natural Soapmaking: Create 100% Pure and Beautiful Soaps with The Nerdy Farm Wife’s Easy Recipes and Techniques
Lowest new price: $14.08
Lowest used price: $9.76
List price: $21.99
Author: Jan Berry
Brand: Berry Jan
Create Fabulous Modern Soaps The Truly Natural, Eco-Friendly Way
With this new comprehensive guide, herbalist Jan Berry offers everything the modern-day enthusiast needs to make incredible botanical soaps. Beginners can join in the sudsy fun with detailed tutorials and step-by-step photographs for making traditional cold-process soap and the more modern hot-process method with a slow cooker. Jan presents 50 easy, unique soap recipes with ingredients and scents inspired by the herb garden, veggie garden, farm, forest and more. Sample soap recipes you won’t want to miss are Lavender Milk Bath Bars, Sweet Honey & Shea Layers Soap, Creamy Avocado Soap, Citrus Breeze Brine Bars, Mountain Man Beard & Body Bars and Classic Cedarwood & Coconut Milk Shave Soap. Featured resources are Jan’s handy guides to common soapmaking essential oils and their properties, oil and milk infusions with healing herbs and easy decoration techniques. The book also contains Jan’s highly anticipated natural colorants gallery showcasing more than 50 soaps that span the rainbow. Soap crafters of all levels will enjoy referencing this book for years to come.
All recipes are sustainably palm-free!
- Simple Natural Soapmaking Create 100 Pure and Beautiful Soaps with the Nerdy Farm Wife S Easy Recipes and Techniques
- 101 Easy Homemade Products for Your Skin, Health & Home: A Nerdy Farm Wife's All-Natural DIY Projects Using Commonly Found Herbs, Flowers & Other Plants
- Pure Soapmaking: How to Create Nourishing, Natural Skin Care Soaps
- The Natural Soap Making Book for Beginners: Do-It-Yourself Soaps Using All-Natural Herbs, Spices, and Essential Oils
- The Everything Soapmaking Book: Learn How to Make Soap at Home with Recipes, Techniques, and Step-by-Step Instructions - Purchase the right equipment ... soaps, and Package and sell your creations
- RED CROWN High Test Lye for Making Award-Winning Handcrafted Soaps 2 lb. (1, Non-Food Grade)
- Soap Making Business Startup: How to Start, Run & Grow a Million Dollar Success From Home!
- Making Soap From Scratch: How to Make Handmade Soap - A Beginners Guide and Beyond
- Soap Crafting: Step-by-Step Techniques for Making 31 Unique Cold-Process Soaps
- Crafters Choice - Regular Silicone Loaf Soap Mold - 1501
- Ehdching 2pcs Stainless Steel Wavy & Straight Soap Mold Loaf Garnish Potato Vegetable Cutter Cutting Tool
Page 4 of 15748
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.