|Browse by Catagory:
Civil Rights & Liberties
War & Peace
Cajun & Creole Cooking
Caribbean & West Indian Cooking
Diabetic & Sugar-Free Cooking
Low Fat Cooking
Middle Eastern Cooking
Pacific Rim Cooking
Home & Garden
Literature & Fiction
Sheet Music & Scores
Environmental & Natural Resources Law
Ethics & Professional Responsibility
Procedures & Litigation
Water Supply & Land Use
Lawyer and Crimal Humor
Outdoors & Nature
Hiking & Camping
Hunting & Fishing
Beer & Beer Making
Health & Fitness
Diets & Weight Loss
Children's Science & Nature
Vitamins & Supplements
Psychology and Counseling
Philosophy of Psychology
Physiological Aspects of Psychology
Psychology of Sexuality
Psychology Testing & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Logic & Brain Teasers
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Probability & Statistics
Experiments, Instruments & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Fusion & Fission
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
Waves & Wave Mechanics
Administration & Policy
Allied Health Professions
Medical Education & Training
Endocrinology & Metabolism
Physician & Patient
Insects & Spiders
Fish & Aquariums
Mobile & Wireless Computing: Programming
Linux Kernel & Peripherals
Linux Networking & Administration
State & Local History
Sci Fi Calendars
Bujold, Lois McMaster
Card, Orson Scott
Chalker, Jack L.
Heinlein, Robert A.
McKillip, Patricia A.
Nye, Jody Lynn
|Medical Medium Liver Rescue: Answers to Eczema, Psoriasis, Diabetes, Strep, Acne, Gout, Bloating, Gallstones, Adrenal Stress, Fatigue, Fatty Liver, Weight Issues, SIBO & Autoimmune Disease
Lowest new price: $20.99
List price: $34.99
Author: Anthony William
The #1 New York Times best-selling author and beloved healing authority reveals how taking your liver off overload can help resolve a wide range of symptoms and conditions--and transform your health in ways you've never imagined.
What if you could focus on one aspect of your well-being to transform all the others--and at the same time prevent health problems you didn't even know were lurking beneath the surface?
In today's world, we have no idea how many symptoms, conditions, and diseases are rooted in an overloaded liver. It's not only about liver cancer, cirrhosis, and hepatitis. Nearly every challenge--from pesky general health complaints to digestive issues to emotional struggles to weight gain to high blood pressure to heart problems to brain fog to skin conditions to autoimmune and other chronic illnesses--has an origin in an overloaded liver and can improve when you harness the force of this humble organ.
Medical Medium Liver Rescue offers the answers you should have had all along. With his signature compassion, Anthony William, the Medical Medium, shares unparalleled insights into undiscovered functions of our life-saving livers, explains what's behind dozens of health issues that hold us back, and offers detailed guidance on how to move forward so we can live our best lives. Find out for yourself what liver rescue is all about: being clearer-headed, more peaceful, happier, and better able to adapt to our fast-changing times. Learn how to sleep well, balance blood sugar, lower blood pressure, lose weight, and look and feel younger. A healthy liver is the ultimate de-stressor, anti-aging ally, and safeguard against a threatening world--if we give it the right support.
- Medical Medium Life-Changing Foods: Save Yourself and the Ones You Love with the Hidden Healing Powers of Fruits & Vegetables
- Medical Medium Thyroid Healing: The Truth behind Hashimoto's, Graves', Insomnia, Hypothyroidism, Thyroid Nodules & Epstein-Barr
- Medical Medium: Secrets Behind Chronic and Mystery Illness and How to Finally Heal
- Medical Medium Liver Rescue Cookbook
- Pure Hawaiian Spirulina Powder 16 oz – Boosts Energy and Supports Immunity – Vegan, Non GMO – Natural Superfood Grown in Hawaii
- Dulse Flakes - Certified Organic- Sea Vegetables, washed, Pure Vegan- Maine COhsawast 4oz.
- Medical medium anthony william collection with hidden healing powers 3 books set (medical medium [paperback], medical medium life-changing foods [hardcover], super and whole foods)
- VeganSafe B-12 - Organic Liquid Vegan Vitamin B12 Methylcobalamin Adenosylcobalamin Supplement by Global Healing Center - 2,500 mcg (1 Ounce)
- Vimergy USDA Organic Barleygrass Juice Powder (250g)
- Good State Liquid Ionic Zinc Ultra Concentrate (10 drops equal 15 mg - 100 servings per bottle)
|Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Provider Manual
Lowest new price: $25.92
Lowest used price: $21.99
List price: $60.75
Author: Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Provider Manual
NEW - INCLUDES PRECOURSE SELF-ASSESMENT CODE
- Required text for ACLS Course
|Rapid Interpretation of EKG's, Sixth Edition
Lowest new price: $35.00
Lowest used price: $30.64
List price: $40.83
Author: Dale Dubin
Brand: Brand: Cover Pub Co
The reader's rapid assimilation of medical concepts is the key to the continuing success of this best-selling book. A caption explains the concept illustrated on each page, and a few simple sentences reinforce the concept with interactive (programmed) learning, which links to the following page. Dr Dubin's light and entertaining style, known world-wide, makes learning enjoyable. Practice twelve-lead tracings at the end establish self-confidence, and summarised reference sheets with examples (designed to be copied) provide an excellent review.
- The reader's rapid assimilation of medical concepts is the key to the continuing success of this best-selling book.
|Pocket Medicine: The Massachusetts General Hospital Handbook of Internal Medicine
Lowest new price: $26.79
Lowest used price: $22.78
List price: $64.99
Author: Marc S Sabatine
Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Quick access to key clinical information and solutions to common problems in internal medicine – as close as your pocket! Pocket Medicine, Sixth Edition
, is your go-to resource for fast answers to diagnostic questions you’ll face on rounds and exams. Prepared by residents and attending physicians at Massachusetts General Hospital, this portable, best-selling reference tackles the diagnosis and treatment of the most common disorders in cardiology, pulmonary medicine, gastroenterology, nephrology, hematology-oncology, infectious diseases, endocrinology, rheumatology, and neurology. Bulleted lists, tables, and algorithms focus on the information you need in order to make an accurate diagnosis and develop a treatment plan.
- Completely updated throughout to keep you current with what’s new in internal medicine.
- 6-ring looseleaf binder accommodates notes and is small enough to fit in a pocket.
- 16-page color insert displays classic normal and abnormal radiographs, CT scans, echocardiograms, peripheral blood smears, and urinalyses commonly seen in the practice of internal medicine.
- User-friendly tabs and a 2-color design help you find information quickly.
- References to landmark papers help you answer questions from attendings and residents – all from a trusted source acceptable for use on rounds.
- Surgical, OB-GYN, and ophthalmic consult section guides you to ask the right questions and get the best care for your patients.
- Ideal for medical students, interns, residents, advanced practice nurses, PAs, and candidates reviewing for internal medicine board exams.
- Practically no marks on the book
|The Diabetes Code: Prevent and Reverse Type 2 Diabetes Naturally
Lowest new price: $11.47
Lowest used price: $11.45
List price: $18.95
Author: Jason Fung
From acclaimed author Dr. Jason Fung, a revolutionary guide to reversing diabetes.
Dr. Jason Fung forever changed the way we think about obesity with his best-selling book, The Obesity Code. Now he has set out to do the same for type 2 diabetes.
Today, most doctors, dietitians, and even diabetes specialists consider type 2 diabetes to be a chronic and progressive disease―a life sentence with no possibility of parole. But the truth, as Dr. Fung reveals in this paradigm-shifting book, is that type 2 diabetes is reversible. Writing with clear, persuasive language, he explains why conventional treatments that rely on insulin or other blood-glucose-lowering drugs can actually exacerbate the problem, leading to significant weight gain and even heart disease. The only way to treat type 2 diabetes effectively, he argues, is proper dieting and intermittent fasting―not medication.
|The Complete Diabetes Cookbook: The Healthy Way to Eat the Foods You Love
Lowest new price: $21.15
List price: $32.99
Take control of managing diabetes with a one-stop cookbook of 400-plus creative diabetes-friendly recipes. Meticulously tested recipes deliver exceptional flavor and maximum nutrition and provide a healthy way to cook and eat that truly benefits everyone but especially those battling diabetes. Complete nutritional information is provided with every recipe for easy reference.
Diabetes is a health crisis. America's Test Kitchen's urgent mission is to provide a path to healthier eating for anyone cooking for diabetes and encourage home cooks to get into the kitchen with a complete collection of great-tasting recipes. Vetted by a dietician and a doctor, all of the more than 400 inspired recipes maximize healthy ingredients and flavor while adhering to specific nutritional guidelines. Enjoy every meal with fresh and creative recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, including options for entertaining, snacks, and occasional sweet treats.
|Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine, Twentieth Edition (Vol.1 & Vol.2)
Lowest new price: $180.00
Lowest used price: $190.00
List price: $249.00
Author: J. Larry Jameson
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.MASTER MODERN MEDICINE!
Introducing the Landmark Twentieth Edition of the Global Icon of Internal Medicine
The definitive guide to internal medicine is more essential than ever with the latest in disease mechanisms, updated clinical trial results and recommended guidelines, state-of-the art radiographic images, therapeutic approaches and specific treatments, hundreds of demonstrative full-color drawings, and practical clinical decision trees and algorithms
Recognized by healthcare professionals worldwide as the leading authority on applied pathophysiology and clinical medicine, Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine gives you the informational foundation you need to provide the best patient care possible.
Essential for practice and education, the landmark 20th Edition features:
- Thoroughly revised content―covering the many new breakthroughs and advances in clinical medicine that have occurred since the last edition of Harrison’s. Chapters on acute and chronic hepatitis, management of diabetes, immune-based therapies in cancer, multiple sclerosis, cardiovascular disease, HIV, and many more, deliver the very latest information on disease mechanisms, diagnostic options, and the specific treatment guidance you need to provide optimal patient care.
- State-of-the-art coverage of disease mechanisms: Harrison’s focuses on pathophysiology with rigor, and with the goal of linking disease mechanisms to treatments. Improved understanding of how diseases develop and progress not only promotes better decision-making and higher value care, but also makes for fascinating reading and improved retention. Harrison’s summarizes important new basic science developments, such as the role of mitochondria in programmed and necrotic cell death, the immune system’s role in cancer development and treatment, the impact of telomere shortening in the aging and disease processes, and the role of the microbiome in health and disease. Understanding the role of inflammation in cardiovascular disease, the precise mechanisms of immune deficiency in HIV/AIDS, prions and misfolded proteins in neurodegenerative diseases, and obesity as a predisposition to diabetes are just a few examples of how this edition provides essential pathophysiology information for health professionals.
- All-new sections covering a wide range of new and emerging areas of vital interest to all healthcare professionals. New sections include: Sex and Gender-based Issues in Medicine; Obesity, Diabetes Mellitus, and Metabolic Syndrome; and Consultative Medicine― Plus, a new Part covering cutting-edge topics in research and clinical medicine includes great new chapters on the role of Epigenetics in Health and Disease, Behavioral Strategies to Improve Health, Genomics and Infectious Diseases, Emerging Neuro-Therapeutic Technologies, and Telomere Function in Health and Disease, and Network System Medicine.
- Important and timely new chapters―such as Promoting Good Health, LGBT Health, Systems of Healthcare, Approach to Medical Consultation, Pharmacogenomics, Antimicrobial Resistance, Worldwide Changes in Patterns of Infectious Diseases, Neuromyelitis Optica, and more―offer the very latest, definitive perspectives on must-know topics in medical education and practice.
- Updated clinical guidelines, expert opinions, and treatment approaches from renowned editors and authors contribute to the accuracy and immediacy of the text material and present a clear blueprint for optimizing patienpatient outcomes.
|BLS (Basic Life Support) Provider Manual
Lowest new price: $7.98
Lowest used price: $5.36
List price: $20.75
Author: American Heart Association
Basic Life Support (BLS) Provider Manual #15-1010 Contains all of the information students need to know to successfully complete the BLS Course.
|Pediatric Avanced Life Support (Pals) Provider Manual (Aha, Pediatric Advanced Life Support (Pals) Provider Manual)
Lowest new price: $48.96
Lowest used price: $36.42
List price: $58.00
Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Provider Manual This manual contains all the information students need to successfully complete the PALS course in a classroom-based format. Designed for use by a single student, this text is also ideal for use as a reference tool before and after the course. Full-color softcover, 368 pages, 8 1/2" x 11", plus the PALS Precourse Preparation Checklist Card and the PALS Pocket Reference Card. Based on the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for CPR and ECC. American Heart Association Item: 15-1058
|Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease: The Revolutionary, Scientifically Proven, Nutrition-Based Cure
Lowest new price: $6.00
Lowest used price: $3.46
List price: $17.00
Author: Caldwell B. Esselstyn Jr.
Brand: Penguin Group Usa
The New York Times bestselling guide to the lifesaving diet that can both prevent and help reverse the effects of heart disease
Based on the groundbreaking results of his twenty-year nutritional study, Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease by Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn illustrates that a plant-based, oil-free diet can not only prevent the progression of heart disease but can also reverse its effects. Dr. Esselstyn is an internationally known surgeon, researcher and former clinician at the Cleveland Clinic and a featured expert in the acclaimed documentary Forks Over Knives. Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease has helped thousands across the country, and is the book behind Bill Clinton’s life-changing vegan diet.
The proof lies in the incredible outcomes for patients who have followed Dr. Esselstyn's program, including a number of patients in his original study who had been told by their cardiologists that they had less than a year to live. Within months of starting the program, all Dr. Esselstyn’s patients began to improve dramatically, and twenty years later, they remain free of symptoms.
Complete with more than 150 delicious recipes perfect for a plant-based diet, the national bestseller Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease explains the science behind the simple plan that has drastically changed the lives of heart disease patients forever. It will empower readers and give them the tools to take control of their heart health.
Page 1 of 5727
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.