|Browse by Catagory:
Civil Rights & Liberties
War & Peace
Cajun & Creole Cooking
Caribbean & West Indian Cooking
Diabetic & Sugar-Free Cooking
Low Fat Cooking
Middle Eastern Cooking
Pacific Rim Cooking
Home & Garden
Literature & Fiction
Sheet Music & Scores
Environmental & Natural Resources Law
Ethics & Professional Responsibility
Procedures & Litigation
Water Supply & Land Use
Lawyer and Crimal Humor
Outdoors & Nature
Hiking & Camping
Hunting & Fishing
Beer & Beer Making
Health & Fitness
Diets & Weight Loss
Children's Science & Nature
Vitamins & Supplements
Psychology and Counseling
Philosophy of Psychology
Physiological Aspects of Psychology
Psychology of Sexuality
Psychology Testing & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Logic & Brain Teasers
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Probability & Statistics
Experiments, Instruments & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Fusion & Fission
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
Waves & Wave Mechanics
Administration & Policy
Allied Health Professions
Medical Education & Training
Endocrinology & Metabolism
Physician & Patient
Insects & Spiders
Fish & Aquariums
Mobile & Wireless Computing: Programming
Linux Kernel & Peripherals
Linux Networking & Administration
State & Local History
Sci Fi Calendars
Bujold, Lois McMaster
Card, Orson Scott
Chalker, Jack L.
Heinlein, Robert A.
McKillip, Patricia A.
Nye, Jody Lynn
|The Diabetes Code: Prevent and Reverse Type 2 Diabetes Naturally
Lowest new price: $11.94
Lowest used price: $13.75
List price: $18.95
Author: Jason Fung
From acclaimed author Dr. Jason Fung, a revolutionary guide to reversing diabetes.
Dr. Jason Fung forever changed the way we think about obesity with his best-selling book, The Obesity Code. Now he has set out to do the same for type 2 diabetes.
Today, most doctors, dietitians, and even diabetes specialists consider type 2 diabetes to be a chronic and progressive disease―a life sentence with no possibility of parole. But the truth, as Dr. Fung reveals in this paradigm-shifting book, is that type 2 diabetes is reversible. Writing with clear, persuasive language, he explains why conventional treatments that rely on insulin or other blood-glucose-lowering drugs can actually exacerbate the problem, leading to significant weight gain and even heart disease. The only way to treat type 2 diabetes effectively, he argues, is proper dieting and intermittent fasting―not medication.
- The Obesity Code: Unlocking the Secrets of Weight Loss
- The Complete Guide to Fasting: Heal Your Body Through Intermittent, Alternate-Day, and Extended Fasting
- Eat Rich, Live Long: Mastering the Low-Carb & Keto Spectrum for Weight Loss and Longevity
- Summary of Jason Fung and Jimmy Moore's The Complete Guide to Fasting: Heal Your Body Through Intermittent, Alternate-Day, and Extended Fasting
- Lies My Doctor Told Me: Medical Myths That Can Harm Your Health
- The Keto Cure: A Low Carb High Fat Dietary Solution to Heal Your Body and Optimize Your Health
- The Big Fat Surprise: Why Butter, Meat and Cheese Belong in a Healthy Diet
- Mitochondria and the Future of Medicine: The Key to Understanding Disease, Chronic Illness, Aging, and Life Itself
- The Pioppi Diet: A 21-Day Lifestyle Plan
- Sleep Strips by SomniFix - Advanced Gentle Mouth Tape for Better Nose Breathing, Improved Nighttime Sleeping, Less Mouth Breathing, and Instant Snoring Relief - Pack of 28
|Rapid Interpretation of EKG's, Sixth Edition
Lowest new price: $40.37
Lowest used price: $25.49
List price: $40.83
Author: Dale Dubin
Brand: Cover Pub Co
The reader's rapid assimilation of medical concepts is the key to the continuing success of this best-selling book. A caption explains the concept illustrated on each page, and a few simple sentences reinforce the concept with interactive (programmed) learning, which links to the following page. Dr Dubin's light and entertaining style, known world-wide, makes learning enjoyable. Practice twelve-lead tracings at the end establish self-confidence, and summarised reference sheets with examples (designed to be copied) provide an excellent review.
- The reader's rapid assimilation of medical concepts is the key to the continuing success of this best-selling book.
|Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Provider Manual
Lowest new price: $44.45
Lowest used price: $42.39
List price: $60.75
NEW - INCLUDES PRECOURSE SELF-ASSESMENT CODE
- Required text for ACLS Course
|Pocket Medicine: The Massachusetts General Hospital Handbook of Internal Medicine
Lowest new price: $24.96
Lowest used price: $19.73
List price: $64.99
Author: Marc S Sabatine
Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Quick access to key clinical information and solutions to common problems in internal medicine – as close as your pocket! Pocket Medicine, Sixth Edition
, is your go-to resource for fast answers to diagnostic questions you’ll face on rounds and exams. Prepared by residents and attending physicians at Massachusetts General Hospital, this portable, best-selling reference tackles the diagnosis and treatment of the most common disorders in cardiology, pulmonary medicine, gastroenterology, nephrology, hematology-oncology, infectious diseases, endocrinology, rheumatology, and neurology. Bulleted lists, tables, and algorithms focus on the information you need in order to make an accurate diagnosis and develop a treatment plan.
- Completely updated throughout to keep you current with what’s new in internal medicine.
- 6-ring looseleaf binder accommodates notes and is small enough to fit in a pocket.
- 16-page color insert displays classic normal and abnormal radiographs, CT scans, echocardiograms, peripheral blood smears, and urinalyses commonly seen in the practice of internal medicine.
- User-friendly tabs and a 2-color design help you find information quickly.
- References to landmark papers help you answer questions from attendings and residents – all from a trusted source acceptable for use on rounds.
- Surgical, OB-GYN, and ophthalmic consult section guides you to ask the right questions and get the best care for your patients.
- Ideal for medical students, interns, residents, advanced practice nurses, PAs, and candidates reviewing for internal medicine board exams.
- Practically no marks on the book
|Ketogenic Diet : The Step by Step Guide For Beginners: Ketogenic Diet for Beginners : Optimal Path for Weight Loss
Lowest new price: $13.20
Lowest used price: $13.48
List price: $14.67
Author: Jamie Ken Moore
Have you ever looked in the mirror and wondered if you could ever lose those fats and get yourself an awesome physique? How about being free of conditions like high blood pressure and less than ideal cholesterol levels to enjoy a wholesome, healthy and active life?
If that sounds good, step up and get ready to dive into the world of the Ketogenic Diet!
What Does The Ketogenic Diet Give You
- A healthy way to burn fat, and keep it off for real
- Experience weight loss within weeks that stays lost
- Freedom from Hunger and better appetite control
- Increased energy to go about your daily routines
- Improved cholesterol readings
- Reduction in blood sugar and blood pressure
- Eat savoury foods that you crave while losing weight! And Much More!
Wanting To Start The Ketogenic Diet But Not Sure How?
This guide serves to do just that, giving you a structured program on how to begin the ketogenic diet. You will also be shown the various other benefits of the ketogenic diet, as well as actionable information that will pave the road for you to enjoy long lasting weight loss, inches of reduction in overall body measurements and an improved mood.
In this book Ketogenic Diet: The Step by Step Guide, you will get for yourself
- An easy system that shows step by step on how to go ketogenic
- Ketogenic friendly grocery shopping list
- Meal recipes that breakdown calories, carbs, proteins and fat content!
- A quickstart Meal Plan for you to get chugging along
- The detailed know-how on why you want to go Ketogenic
- Knowledge on what to expect along the ketogenic journey
- Weight loss principles and the impact of the ketogenic diet
- A special list of foods that demands your attention for ketogenic success!
- And Much, Much More inside!
If you have been on the same route as me, trying all sorts of diets known on earth, popping expensive weight loss pills and spending loads on exercise machines but end up finding that the weight keeps coming back, then it is time for you to start the Ketogenic Diet!
To Sum It All Up
The Ketogenic Diet is not a cure all for every ill on the planet, but it can pretty much give you what you want if you are looking to lose weight effectively without much exercise, get your body’s metabolism in shape to be rid of those unhealthy cardiovascular symptoms and dramatically bring up your energy levels for each day’s work and play.
Start today. Get your ketogenic journey off, tread the path to effective weight loss and wellness in health!
Pick Up Your Copy Now!
Click On The BUY NOW Button At The Top Of The Page!
- Keto Diet for Beginners: TOP 51 Amazing and Simple Recipes in One Ketogenic Cookbook, Any Recipes on Your Choice for Any Meal Time
- The Complete Ketogenic Diet for Beginners: Your Essential Guide to Living the Keto Lifestyle
- The Easy 5-Ingredient Ketogenic Diet Cookbook: Low-Carb, High-Fat Recipes for Busy People on the Keto Diet
- Ketogenic Diet Cookbook: 500 Ketogenic Diet Recipes to Cook at Home
- The One Pot Ketogenic Diet Cookbook: 100+ Easy Weeknight Meals for Your Skillet, Slow Cooker, Sheet Pan, and More
- The Keto Crock Pot Cookbook: Quick And Easy Ketogenic Crock Pot Recipes For Smart People
- The Keto Diet: The Complete Guide to a High-Fat Diet, with More Than 125 Delectable Recipes and 5 Meal Plans to Shed Weight, Heal Your Body, and Regain Confidence
- Ketogenic Diet Air Fryer Cookbook: Amazingly Quick, Easy And Delicious Low Carb Keto Diet Air Fried Recipes Made For Your Air Fryer Everyday Cooking( ... (Low Carb Keto Diet Air Fryer Cooking Book)
- The Prep-And-Go Keto Diet Slow Cooker Cookbook: For Rapid Weight Loss And A Healthier Lifestyle 70 Easy And Delicious Ketogenic Diet Crock Pot Recipes ... Diet) (Healthy Low Carb Ketogenic Crock Pot)
- The Keto Diet Crock Pot Cookbook: 101 Delicious and Easy Slow Cooker Recipes for Weight Loss, Healing and Confidence on the Ketogenic Diet
|BLS (Basic Life Support) Provider Manual
Lowest new price: $13.99
Lowest used price: $11.04
List price: $20.75
Author: American Heart Association
Basic Life Support (BLS) Provider Manual #15-1010 Contains all of the information students need to know to successfully complete the BLS Course.
|The End of Diabetes: The Eat to Live Plan to Prevent and Reverse Diabetes
Lowest new price: $9.62
Lowest used price: $4.60
List price: $15.99
Author: Dr. Joel Fuhrman
The New York Times bestselling author of Eat to Live and Super Immunity and one of the country’s leading experts on preventive medicine offers a scientifically proven, practical program to prevent and reverse diabetes—without drugs.
At last, a breakthrough program to combat the rising diabetes epidemic and help millions of diabetics, as well as those suffering with high blood pressure and heart disease. Joel Fuhrman, M.D. Research director of the Nutritional Research Foundation, shows you how to live a long, healthy, and happy life—disease free. He offers a complete health transformation, starting with a diet with a high nutrient-per-calorie ratio that can be adapted for individual needs.
Dr. Fuhrman makes clear that we don’t have to “control” diabetes. Patients can choose to follow better nutritional guidelines that will control it for them, even before they have lost excess weight. The end result is a medical breakthrough—a comprehensive reversal of the disease.
|Pediatric Advanced Life Support Provider Manual
Lowest new price: $56.70
Lowest used price: $44.13
List price: $42.50
Author: American Heart Association
Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Provider Manual This manual contains all the information students need to successfully complete the PALS course in a classroom-based format. Designed for use by a single student, this text is also ideal for use as a reference tool before and after the course. Full-color softcover, 368 pages, 8 1/2" x 11", plus the PALS Precourse Preparation Checklist Card and the PALS Pocket Reference Card. Based on the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for CPR and ECC. American Heart Association Item: 15-1058
|Healthy Gut, Healthy You
Lowest new price: $34.99
Lowest used price: $43.51
List price: $34.99
Author: Dr. Michael Ruscio
Over two thousand years ago, Hippocrates said that all disease begins in the gut. Now backed by extensive scientific research, this idea still holds true today. In Healthy Gut, Healthy You, clinician and researcher Dr. Michael Ruscio shows how modern lifestyle changes and the widespread use of antibiotics have made our guts and the essential bacteria they contain more vulnerable than ever before.
The good news is that almost any ailment including depression, fatigue, weight gain, autoimmunity, insomnia, and hypothyroidism can be healed. The key is not just managing the symptoms but treating the root cause: the gut. Restoring this crucial part of your overall health improves the performance of your whole body from the inside out and it's easier than you think to get started.
You don't have to follow crazy diets or spend a fortune to get healthy. Instead, read this book to discover
- how the gut works and its role in your body,
- practical diet and lifestyle advice to support your gut health,
- simple and actionable tools to repair your gut, and
- an innovative, user-friendly plan to heal, support, and revitalize your gut.
A vibrant, healthy you begins with your gut start healing your body today!
|Blast the Sugar Out!: Lower Blood Sugar, Lose Weight, Live Better
Lowest new price: $9.84
Lowest used price: $10.03
List price: $15.99
Author: Ian K. Smith M.D.
Do you want to lose weight?
In BLAST the Sugar Out!, Ian K. Smith, #1 New York Times bestselling author of The Shred Power Cleanse, will guide you to eat well―and frequently―while controlling carbohydrates and dropping pounds to get to goal. You will lose weight on this diet―and start losing fast.
Has your doctor suggested you get your blood sugar numbers down?
This 5-week plan comprised of simple, affordable, accessible food as well as more than 50 sugar swaps will immediately lower your blood sugar levels painlessly and easily.
Do you need a plan that will decrease your fat and increase your lean muscle?
The BLAST the Sugar Out! five-week program is structured and clear about what you must eat at meals and for snacks every day to keep on track. There’s no meal skipping, plenty of food, and short bursts of exercise to super-charge your results.
You won’t be hungry on BLAST the Sugar Out! You’ll eat, drink, and learn to really taste good food again.
Features more than 45 recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner and smoothies to satisfy every craving.
Page 1 of 3795
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.