|Browse by Catagory:
Civil Rights & Liberties
War & Peace
Cajun & Creole Cooking
Caribbean & West Indian Cooking
Diabetic & Sugar-Free Cooking
Low Fat Cooking
Middle Eastern Cooking
Pacific Rim Cooking
Home & Garden
Literature & Fiction
Sheet Music & Scores
Environmental & Natural Resources Law
Ethics & Professional Responsibility
Procedures & Litigation
Water Supply & Land Use
Lawyer and Crimal Humor
Outdoors & Nature
Hiking & Camping
Hunting & Fishing
Beer & Beer Making
Health & Fitness
Diets & Weight Loss
Children's Science & Nature
Vitamins & Supplements
Psychology and Counseling
Philosophy of Psychology
Physiological Aspects of Psychology
Psychology of Sexuality
Psychology Testing & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Logic & Brain Teasers
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Probability & Statistics
Experiments, Instruments & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Fusion & Fission
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
Waves & Wave Mechanics
Administration & Policy
Allied Health Professions
Medical Education & Training
Endocrinology & Metabolism
Physician & Patient
Insects & Spiders
Fish & Aquariums
Mobile & Wireless Computing: Programming
Linux Kernel & Peripherals
Linux Networking & Administration
State & Local History
Sci Fi Calendars
Bujold, Lois McMaster
Card, Orson Scott
Chalker, Jack L.
Heinlein, Robert A.
McKillip, Patricia A.
Nye, Jody Lynn
|Urology In-Service and Board Review - The Essential and Concise Study Guide
Lowest new price: $79.98
Lowest used price: $67.99
List price: $79.99
Author: Jason D. Fisher
Brand: Jason Fisher Tarek Pacha
Urology In-Service and Board Review - The Essential and Concise Study Guide is designed to help improve urology residents' in-service scores and to provide a concise review for busy urologists who plan to take the board examinations. The authors expertly condense the essential urological concepts into a single, reliable reference source. Every aspect of this study guide was designed to achieve rapid results in the shortest amount of time. Most material is presented in a bullet point format so that the reader can gather high-yield information without being bogged down by minutiae. Bold and italicized text draws attention to important topics, while "High-Yield Boxes" highlight vital information. 100+ tables and figures condense complex information to improve memory recall during actual testing situations. Complex disease treatment algorithms, such as testicular and prostate cancer, are included.
- Urology In Service and Board Review The Essential and Concise Study Guide
|The Paris System for Reporting Urinary Cytology
Lowest new price: $62.89
Lowest used price: $83.63
List price: $109.00
This book describes a novel and proven approach to cytologically classify urinary samples for the detection of bladder cancer and lesions of the upper urinary tract. The new method is based on the collective experience of knowledgeable cytopathologists who have tested the terminology within their own laboratories for reproducibility and predictability of neoplasms of the urinary tract. Accompanying the written criteria for each diagnostic category are meticulously photographed exemplars of the cellular features, with cogently annotated descriptions of the photographs. The book thereby performs as an atlas for microscopists involved in diagnostic cytopathology at all levels of their education. Included in the targeted readership are experienced pathologists, cytotechnologists, and students of both professional groups. The new terminology also considers the clinical aspects of patient management.
Written by experts in the field who convened at the 18th International Congress of Cytology in Paris, The Paris System for Reporting Urinary Cytology presents a global standard for reporting and a new philosophic approach that maximizes the strengths of detecting the potentially lethal high grade lesions by urinary cytology, and recognizes without apology the inability to reliably detect the low grade lesions in urinary cytology.
The Concept has been endorsed by the American Society Of Cytopathology, and the International Academy of Cytology.
|Female Cosmetic Genital Surgery: Concepts, classification and techniques
Lowest new price: $213.30
Lowest used price: $196.95
List price: $249.99
Endorsed by European Society of Aesthetic Gynecology - ESAG
Endorsed by World Society of Cosmetic Gynecology - WSCG
Endorsed by Urogynecology and Pelvic Health Association of India - UPHAI
Female genital rejuvenation is a hot topic, and the procedures are growing in popularity, thanks to more media awareness of this type of surgery. This comprehensive and highly visual text covers the important issues of patient selection and patient consultation as well as fully covering all the different operative techniques along with accompanying surgical video. There is a special focus on dealing with complications and how to deal with secondary cases.
Published with a free e-book.
|Smith and Tanagho's General Urology
Lowest new price: $39.99
Lowest used price: $31.99
List price: $99.00
Author: Jack W. McAninch
Brand: Brand: McGraw-Hill Professional
The definitive guide to understanding, diagnosing, and treating urologic disorders – completely updated with the latest clinical developments
A Doody's Core Title for 2017!
Smith & Tanagho’s General Urology, 18th edition offers a complete overview of the diagnosis and treatment of the diseases and disorders managed by urologic surgeons. This trusted classic delivers a clear, concise presentation of the etiology, pathogenesis, clinical findings, differential diagnosis, and medical and surgical treatment of all major urologic conditions. The well-organized, user-friendly design makes relevant clinical information and management guidelines easy to find and simple to implement.
- High-yield descriptions of the latest diagnostic modalities and management protocols
- More than 1,600 illustrations and figures, including CT scans, radionuclide imaging scans, and x-rays
- NEW chapter on robotic surgery in urology
- Extensively updated chapters on chemotherapy of urologic tumors, neoplasms of the prostate, and vascular interventional radiology
- Ideal for residents and medical students who require a concise and comprehensive reference
- Great for board preparation
- Used Book in Good Condition
|Campbell-Walsh Urology 11th Edition Review, 2e
Lowest new price: $70.56
Lowest used price: $67.90
List price: $89.99
Author: W. Scott McDougal MD MA (Hon
Following the same chapter structure as the authoritative Campbell-Walsh Urology, 11th Edition, this trusted review covers all the core material you need to know for board exam preparation and MOC exams. Drs. W. Scott McDougal, Alan J. Wein, Louis R. Kavoussi, Alan W. Partin, and Craig A. Peters provide more than 3,000 multiple-choice questions with detailed answers that help you master the most important elements in urology, while interactive questions, self-assessment tools, an extensive image bank, and more are available on Expert Consult.
- Prepare for the written boards and MOC exams with the most reliable, efficient review available, from the same team that has made Campbell-Walsh Urology the most trusted clinical reference in the field.
- Stay up to date with new topics covered in the parent text, including evaluation and management of men with urinary incontinence, minimally-invasive urinary diversion, laparoscopic and robotic surgery in children, and much more.
- Get a thorough review and a deeper understanding of your field with more than 3,000 multiple-choice questions and detailed answers, now with new highlighted "must-know" points in the answer explanations.
- Quickly review just before exams with help from new Chapter Reviews that detail key information in a handy list format.
- Benefit from an increased focus on pathology and imaging, including updates to conform pathology content to the new American Board of Urology requirements.
|Clinical Physiology of Acid-Base and Electrolyte Disorders (Clinical Physiology of Acid Base & Electrolyte Disorders)
Lowest new price: $60.32
Lowest used price: $38.93
List price: $87.00
Author: Burton Rose
This superbly written text gives students, residents, and practitioners the edge in understanding the mechanisms and clinical management of acid-base disorders. Presents the core information to understand renal and electrolyte physiology, and reviews the treatment rationale for all major acid-base and electrolyte disturbances. The entire text is exhaustively revised, and now includes questions and answers in each chapter.
- McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing
|Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nurses Society® Core Curriculum: Continence Management
Lowest new price: $42.71
Lowest used price: $49.15
List price: $79.99
Author: Ostomy and Continence Nurses Society® Wound
This volume in the new Core Curriculum series from WOCN® covers Continence Management, and is the crucial text for nurses practicing or studying fecal and urinary continence care. It offers pathology and physiology basics in easy-to-grasp terms, while providing expert guidance on patient management. The perfect study guide for the wound, ostomy and continence (WOC) certification exams, it also provides step-by-step direction on essential nursing procedures.
The evidence-based, easy-to-follow format of Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nurses Society™ Core Curriculum: Continence Management facilitates your comprehension of:
o Urinary incontinence and voiding dysfunction
o Physiology of normal defecation and voiding
o Motility disorders, fecal incontinence, and bowel dysfunction in pediatric patients.
Step-by-step instruction leads you through care planning and delivery, including management of voiding dysfunction and urinary incontinence in both men and women.
o End-of-chapter Q&As help you remember all vital points
o Clinical pearls highlight important takeaways
o Numerous full-color photos, diagrams, and tables aid understanding of vital topics.
Practical directions cover:
o Assessment of UI and lower urinary tract symptoms
o Appropriate use of containment devices, absorbent products, and indwelling catheters
o Basic and advanced assessments of patients with urinary incontinence and voiding dysfunction
o Overactive bladder/urgency UI and fecal incontinence - pathology, presentation, diagnosis, and management
o Assessment and management of the neurogenic bladder
o Caring for older patients.
Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nurses Society™ Core Curriculum: Continence Management is essential for nursing students in continence care programs; nurses caring involved in continence care; nurses in gastroenterology, urology, and surgical nursing; graduate nursing students; those seeking WOC certification or recertification; and nursing faculty.
Also available as an e-book at other major retailers.
|Hinman's Atlas of Urologic Surgery, 4e
Lowest new price: $167.99
Lowest used price: $151.05
List price: $279.99
Author: Joseph A. Smith Jr. MD
Brand: Elsevier Health Sciences
Depend on Hinman’s for up-to-date, authoritative guidance covering the entire scope of urologic surgery. Regarded as the most authoritative surgical atlas in the field, Hinman's Atlas of Urologic Surgery, 4th Edition, by Drs. Joseph A. Smith, Jr., Stuart S. Howards, Glenn M. Preminger, and Roger R. Dmochowski, provides highly illustrated, step-by-step guidance on minimally invasive and open surgical procedures, new surgical systems and equipment, and laparoscopic and robotic techniques. New chapters keep you up to date, and all-new commentaries provide additional insight from expert surgeons.
- Provides access to procedural videos online, including Percutaneous Renal Cryotherapy, Greenlight Photovaporization of the Prostate, Holmium Laser Enucleation of the Prostate, Cryoablation of a Renal Tumor, and Sling Procedures in Women.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Features 10 new chapters, including Radical Cystectomy in the Male, Robotic Urinary Diversion, Laparoscopic and Robotic Simple Prostatectomy, Transrectal Ultrasound-Directed Prostate Biopsy, Transperineal Prostate Biopsy, Prostate Biopsy with MRI Fusion, Focal Therapies in the Treatment of Prostate Cancer, Brachy Therapy, Male Urethral Sling, and Botox Injection for Urologic Conditions.
- Includes new commentaries in every chapter from today’s leading urologists.
- Offers a step-by-step incremental approach, highlighted by new illustrations, photos, and images.
- Keeps you current with significant revisions to all female sling chapters, urethroplasty chapters, and more.
- Helps you find what you need quickly with a clear, easy-to-use format – now reorganized to make navigation even easier.
|The 5 Minute Urology Consult
Lowest new price: $77.48
Lowest used price: $63.60
List price: $99.99
Author: Leonard G. Gomella MD
Grab your copy of The 5-Minute Urology Consult, 3e
for rapid-fire reference in the clinic. This essential, easy-to-read text was designed to aid in the diagnosis and treatment of urologic problems quickly and efficiently. Engineered for crystal clarity, and chock-full of information and action items, the “5-Minute Consult” series includes facts and recommendations as informed by the most current data available, sourced from actual patient consultations and further reviewed by top academics and physicians.
An invaluable resource for urologists, this book is perfect for the busy specialist or practitioner who deals with urologic conditions on a daily basis, as well as residents and fellows prepping for their certification exams. Features:
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
- Topics include adult and pediatric urology, and the subspecialties of urologic oncology, endourology, female urology, neurourology, andrology, infectious diseases, and renal transplantation
- International editorial board captured the widest array of diseases and conditions expressed worldwide
- Over 300 major diseases and conditions, with a lexicon of over 1,300 key concepts, diseases, complaints and conditions
- Visual algorithms and charts enhance clarity
- Drug Reference section outlines hundreds of urologic drugs and dosages
- Readable, two-color design and two-page layout
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
|The Water of Life: A Treatise on Urine Therapy
Lowest new price: $7.63
Lowest used price: $9.00
List price: $14.95
Author: J.W. Armstrong
In this revolutionary treatise, J.W. Armstrong puts the compelling case that all diseases (except those caused by traumatism or structural disorders) can be cured by one simple means. The therapy is an entirely drugless system of healing that treats the body as a whole. Moreover, the only ingredient needed is a substance manufactured in the body itself, rich in mineral salts, hormones and other vital substances, namely human urine. It may seem strange to take back into the body something that the body is apparently discarding. Yet the theory is similar to the natural practice of organic composting. Fallen leaves, when dug back into the soil, provide valuable mineral salts to nourish new plant life. The same principle holds true for the human body.
Page 2 of 500
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.