|Browse by Catagory:
Civil Rights & Liberties
War & Peace
Cajun & Creole Cooking
Caribbean & West Indian Cooking
Diabetic & Sugar-Free Cooking
Low Fat Cooking
Middle Eastern Cooking
Pacific Rim Cooking
Home & Garden
Literature & Fiction
Sheet Music & Scores
Environmental & Natural Resources Law
Ethics & Professional Responsibility
Procedures & Litigation
Water Supply & Land Use
Lawyer and Crimal Humor
Outdoors & Nature
Hiking & Camping
Hunting & Fishing
Beer & Beer Making
Health & Fitness
Diets & Weight Loss
Children's Science & Nature
Vitamins & Supplements
Psychology and Counseling
Philosophy of Psychology
Physiological Aspects of Psychology
Psychology of Sexuality
Psychology Testing & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Logic & Brain Teasers
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Probability & Statistics
Experiments, Instruments & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Fusion & Fission
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
Waves & Wave Mechanics
Administration & Policy
Allied Health Professions
Medical Education & Training
Endocrinology & Metabolism
Physician & Patient
Insects & Spiders
Fish & Aquariums
Mobile & Wireless Computing: Programming
Linux Kernel & Peripherals
Linux Networking & Administration
State & Local History
Sci Fi Calendars
Bujold, Lois McMaster
Card, Orson Scott
Chalker, Jack L.
Heinlein, Robert A.
McKillip, Patricia A.
Nye, Jody Lynn
|Campbell-Walsh Urology: 4-Volume Set, 11e
Lowest new price: $409.99
Lowest used price: $365.00
List price: $549.99
Author: Alan J. Wein MD PhD (Hon) FACS
Internationally lauded as the preeminent text in the field, Campbell-Walsh Urology continues to offer the most comprehensive coverage of every aspect of urology. Perfect for urologists, residents, and practicing physicians alike, this updated 4-volume set highlights all of the essential concepts necessary for every stage of your career, from anatomy and physiology through the latest diagnostic approaches and medical and surgical treatments.
- Algorithms, photographs, radiographs, and line drawings illustrate essential concepts, nuances of clinical presentations and techniques, and decision making.
- Key Points boxes and algorithms further expedite review.
- Features hundreds of well-respected global contributors at the top of their respective fields.
- Four-volume set serves as a series of comprehensive mini-textbooks on every major subject in urology.
- A total of 22 new chapters, including Evaluation and Management of Men with Urinary Incontinence; Minimally-Invasive Urinary Diversion; Complications Related to the Use of Mesh and Their Repair; Focal Therapy for Prostate Cancer; Adolescent and Transitional Urology; Principles of Laparoscopic and Robotic Surgery in Children; Pediatric Urogenital Imaging; and Functional Disorders of the Lower Urinary Tract in Children.
- Previous edition chapters have been substantially revised and feature such highlights as new information on prostate cancer screening, management of non–muscle invasive bladder cancer, and urinary tract infections in children.
- Includes new guidelines on interstitial cystitis/bladder pain syndrome, uro-trauma, and medical management of kidney stone disease.
- Anatomy chapters have been expanded and reorganized for ease of access.
- Boasts an increased focus on robotic surgery, image-guided diagnostics and treatment, and guidelines-based medicine.
- Features 130 video clips that are easily accessible via Expert Consult.
- Periodic updates to the eBook version by key opinion leaders will reflect essential changes and controversies in the field.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience offers access to all of the text, figures, tables, diagrams, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
The new edition of Campbell-Walsh Urology is the must have reference for practitioners and residents!
|The Paris System for Reporting Urinary Cytology
Lowest new price: $64.21
Lowest used price: $55.00
List price: $109.00
This book describes a novel and proven approach to cytologically classify urinary samples for the detection of bladder cancer and lesions of the upper urinary tract. The new method is based on the collective experience of knowledgeable cytopathologists who have tested the terminology within their own laboratories for reproducibility and predictability of neoplasms of the urinary tract. Accompanying the written criteria for each diagnostic category are meticulously photographed exemplars of the cellular features, with cogently annotated descriptions of the photographs. The book thereby performs as an atlas for microscopists involved in diagnostic cytopathology at all levels of their education. Included in the targeted readership are experienced pathologists, cytotechnologists, and students of both professional groups. The new terminology also considers the clinical aspects of patient management.
Written by experts in the field who convened at the 18th International Congress of Cytology in Paris, The Paris System for Reporting Urinary Cytology presents a global standard for reporting and a new philosophic approach that maximizes the strengths of detecting the potentially lethal high grade lesions by urinary cytology, and recognizes without apology the inability to reliably detect the low grade lesions in urinary cytology.
The Concept has been endorsed by the American Society Of Cytopathology, and the International Academy of Cytology.
|Urinalysis and Body Fluids
Lowest new price: $43.32
Lowest used price: $36.00
List price: $69.95
Author: Susan King Strasinger DA MT(ASCP)
Brand: Susan King Strasinger Marjorie Schaub Di Lorenzo
Here’s a concise, comprehensive, and carefully structured introduction to the analysis of non-blood body fluids. Through six editions, the authors, noted educators and clinicians, have taught generations of students the theoretical and practical knowledge every clinical laboratory scientist needs to handle and analyze non-blood body fluids, and to keep themselves and their laboratories safe from infectious agents.
Their practical, focused, and reader friendly approach first presents the foundational concepts of renal function and urinalysis. Then, step by step, they focus on the examination of urine, cerebrospinal fluid, semen, synovial fluid, serous fluid, amniotic fluid, feces, and vaginal secretions.
The 6th Edition has been completely updated to include all of the new information and new testing procedures that are important in this rapidly changing field. Case studies, clinical situations, learning objectives, key terms, summary boxes, and study questions show how work in the classroom translates to work in the lab.
Redeem the Plus Code inside new, printed texts to access your DavisPlus student resources, including Davis Digital, your complete text online.
- Urinalysis and Body Fluids
- Clinical Hematology Atlas, 5e
- Clinical Chemistry: Principles, Techniques, Correlations
- Textbook of Diagnostic Microbiology, 5e (Mahon, Textbook of Diagnostic Microbiology)
- Modern Blood Banking & Transfusion Practices
- Clinical Laboratory Hematology (3rd Edition) (Pearson Clinical Laboratory Science Series)
- Clinical Immunology and Serology: A Laboratory Perspective
- Rodak's Hematology: Clinical Principles and Applications, 5e
- Linne & Ringsrud's Clinical Laboratory Science: Concepts, Procedures, and Clinical Applications, 7e
- Clinical Chemistry: Principles, Techniques, and Correlations
- Immunology & Serology in Laboratory Medicine, 5e (IMMUNOLOGY & SEROLOGY IN LABORATORY MEDICINE ( TURGEON))
|Female Cosmetic Genital Surgery: Concepts, classification and techniques
Lowest new price: $216.67
Lowest used price: $202.59
List price: $249.99
Endorsed by European Society of Aesthetic Gynecology - ESAG
Endorsed by World Society of Cosmetic Gynecology - WSCG
Endorsed by Urogynecology and Pelvic Health Association of India - UPHAI
Female genital rejuvenation is a hot topic, and the procedures are growing in popularity, thanks to more media awareness of this type of surgery. This comprehensive and highly visual text covers the important issues of patient selection and patient consultation as well as fully covering all the different operative techniques along with accompanying surgical video. There is a special focus on dealing with complications and how to deal with secondary cases.
Published with a free e-book.
|Complications of Urologic Surgery: Prevention and Management, 5e
Lowest new price: $237.06
Lowest used price: $243.48
List price: $299.99
Author: Samir S. Taneja MD
From the simple to the complex, Complications of Urologic Surgery, 5th Edition, by Drs. Samir S. Taneja and Ojas Shah, offers concise, to-the-point information on prevention and management strategies that help you provide the best patient care. Covering both office-based complications as well as common and uncommon surgical complications arising from open and minimally invasive urologic surgery, this updated, full-color volume is an invaluable resource for exam study or for convenient reference in everyday practice.
Contains hundreds of self-assessment questions, case studies, and minimally invasive surgery videos on Expert Consult, as well as review questions and illustrated case studies throughout the book.
- Contains 14 new chapters including Management of Urine Leak, Urologic Surgery in the Pregnant Female, Complications of Gender Assignment Surgery, Urologic Surgery in the Previously Radiated Field, Complications of Robotic Pelvic Floor Reconstruction, and Complications of Robotic Cystectomy.
- Keeps you up to date with current preoperative management concerns including complications with effusion, hydrothorax, hemothorax, diaphragm injury, pneumonia, and air embolus.
- Features more than 180 superb new illustrations, graphs, and tables for easier understanding of complex concepts.
- Reviews new anticoagulant drugs and their risks and benefits.
- Provides thoroughly updated content on oncology, endourology, and pediatric surgeries – all areas experiencing tremendous changes since the previous edition.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, Q&As, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|Textbook of Complex General Surgical Oncology
Lowest new price: $292.31
Lowest used price: $292.30
List price: $320.00
Author: Shane Y. Morita
The most current, comprehensive, and authoritative guide to surgical oncology
As cancer care has continued to evolve in the 21st century, so too has the management of specific neoplasms through surgery. Keeping pace with this dynamic subspecialty calls for a state-of-the-art resource that combines oncologic principles with surgical treatment plans. Textbook of General Surgical Oncology is just such a resource.
Encyclopedic in scope and featuring the insights of more than 300 thought leaders in their respective surgical and medical oncology disciplines, this indispensable guide illuminates both common and uncommon issues. The book’s 165 chapters span virtually every clinical scenario oncologic surgeons are likely to encounter, resulting in the most complete, rigorous overview of surgical oncology available.
Textbook of General Surgical Oncology begins with an in-depth review of the general concepts and principles of genomics, epigenetics, pathology, targeted therapy, regional therapy, and patient safety in surgical oncology. The text then focuses on site-specific neoplasms, such as those of the skin, soft tissue, head/neck, lung, mediastinum, breast, pleura, peritoneum―plus tumors that affect various systems, including the endocrine, gastrointestinal, and hepatobiliary.
• Each chapter is written by an internationally recognized expert on the topic
• Outstanding review for the new Complex General Surgical Oncology certification examination
• Helps prepare trainees of various surgical subspecialties for their in-training examinations and surgical board exams
• Numerous full-color illustrations highlight relevant anatomy and surgical technique
|Smith and Tanagho's General Urology (Smith's General Urology)
Lowest new price: $53.88
Lowest used price: $31.98
List price: $99.00
Author: Jack W. McAninch
Brand: Brand: McGraw-Hill Professional
The definitive guide to understanding, diagnosing, and treating urologic disorders – completely updated with the latest clinical developments
A Doody's Core Title for 2017!
Smith & Tanagho’s General Urology, 18th edition offers a complete overview of the diagnosis and treatment of the diseases and disorders managed by urologic surgeons. This trusted classic delivers a clear, concise presentation of the etiology, pathogenesis, clinical findings, differential diagnosis, and medical and surgical treatment of all major urologic conditions. The well-organized, user-friendly design makes relevant clinical information and management guidelines easy to find and simple to implement.
- High-yield descriptions of the latest diagnostic modalities and management protocols
- More than 1,600 illustrations and figures, including CT scans, radionuclide imaging scans, and x-rays
- NEW chapter on robotic surgery in urology
- Extensively updated chapters on chemotherapy of urologic tumors, neoplasms of the prostate, and vascular interventional radiology
- Ideal for residents and medical students who require a concise and comprehensive reference
- Great for board preparation
- Used Book in Good Condition
|Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nurses Society® Core Curriculum: Continence Management
Lowest new price: $66.39
Lowest used price: $67.00
List price: $79.99
Author: Ostomy and Continence Nurses Society® Wound
This volume in the new Core Curriculum series from WOCN® covers Continence Management, and is the crucial text for nurses practicing or studying fecal and urinary continence care. It offers pathology and physiology basics in easy-to-grasp terms, while providing expert guidance on patient management. The perfect study guide for the wound, ostomy and continence (WOC) certification exams, it also provides step-by-step direction on essential nursing procedures.
The evidence-based, easy-to-follow format of Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nurses Society™ Core Curriculum: Continence Management facilitates your comprehension of:
o Urinary incontinence and voiding dysfunction
o Physiology of normal defecation and voiding
o Motility disorders, fecal incontinence, and bowel dysfunction in pediatric patients.
Step-by-step instruction leads you through care planning and delivery, including management of voiding dysfunction and urinary incontinence in both men and women.
o End-of-chapter Q&As help you remember all vital points
o Clinical pearls highlight important takeaways
o Numerous full-color photos, diagrams, and tables aid understanding of vital topics.
Practical directions cover:
o Assessment of UI and lower urinary tract symptoms
o Appropriate use of containment devices, absorbent products, and indwelling catheters
o Basic and advanced assessments of patients with urinary incontinence and voiding dysfunction
o Overactive bladder/urgency UI and fecal incontinence - pathology, presentation, diagnosis, and management
o Assessment and management of the neurogenic bladder
o Caring for older patients.
Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nurses Society™ Core Curriculum: Continence Management is essential for nursing students in continence care programs; nurses caring involved in continence care; nurses in gastroenterology, urology, and surgical nursing; graduate nursing students; those seeking WOC certification or recertification; and nursing faculty.
Also available as an e-book at other major retailers.
|Diagnostic Imaging: Genitourinary, 3e
Lowest new price: $251.51
Lowest used price: $185.00
List price: $339.99
Author: Mitchell E. Tublin MD
A mainstay for radiology trainees and practitioners, Diagnostic Imaging: Genitourinary, Third Edition features an image-rich, reader-friendly format that outlines the role of imaging in diagnosing and managing diseases of the GU tract. Concise chapters and spectacular imaging examples combine to make this medical reference book an all-inclusive resource for every member of the radiology team.
- State-of-the-art imaging ― such as CT urography, DECT, MR urography, and DWI MR ― addresses the rapidly changing diagnostic algorithm used for evaluation of diseases of the genitourinary tract
- Presents approximately 2,500 superior images for a greater visual understanding, while bulleted text expedites reference and review
- Includes an expanded table of contents, updated chapters and references, and brand new illustrations that highlight the roles of MR and ultrasound for evaluating diseases of the GU tract
- Covers important hot topics such as prostate carcinoma staging and surveillance, adrenal adenoma work-up and relevance, staging and subclassification of renal cell carcinoma, and the role of DECT for renal stone characterization.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase that offers access to all of the text, figures, images, and references on a variety of devices
- Diagnostic Imaging: Gastrointestinal, 3e
- Diagnostic Imaging: Spine, 3e
- Diagnostic Imaging: Gynecology, 2e
- Diagnostic Imaging: Brain, 3e
- Diagnostic Imaging: Head and Neck, 3e
- Diagnostic Imaging: Musculoskeletal Trauma, 2e
- Diagnostic Imaging: Musculoskeletal Non-Traumatic Disease, 2e
- Hinman's Atlas of Urologic Surgery, 4e
- Osborn's Brain, 2e
- Atlas of Normal Roentgen Variants That May Simulate Disease: Expert Consult - Enhanced Online Features and Print, 9e
|The Complete Guide to Natural Healing of Varicocele: Varicocele natural treatment without surgery
Lowest new price: $37.83
Lowest used price: $39.25
List price: $42.99
Author: Daniel Johnson
Brand: Johnson Daniel
Safe at home treatments: To the point where you "no longer consider varicocele a problem" so that you can get to what's really important.
The Complete Guide to Natural Healing of Varicocele 4th Ed.
Varicocele natural treatment without surgery.
Over 100 of the best natural treatments for varicocele.
Varicocele Treatment Without Surgery: The Number Needed to Treat (NNT) for surgery is 7, and for embolization is 17. This means that only one in seven men who undergo surgery receive any benefits. Similarly, only one in seventeen men who undergo embolization receive any benefits. You're more likely to suffer from negative side-effects than to receive any benefit from these procedures. My treatments have helped the vast majority of my clients and are actually good for your health & well-being.
- 100% Cure pain
- Improve fertility
- Reduce varicocele swelling
How Natural Varicocele Treatments Work
Proven Results: My treatments are based on science & proven results from over 2,000 clients.
- Varicocele is toxic blood pooling. To cure varicocele symptoms, simply improve testicular blood circulation & address the toxicities.
- There are many controllable risk factors for varicocele (lifestyle changes). Make the lifestyle changes to reduce varicocele swelling & prevent progression.
90 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee!
My treatments will help reduce your pain, improve your fertility, and reduce your varicocele swelling size. If they don't, then I don't deserve your money. You have this money back guarantee. No hassle, no questions, no hard feelings, zero additional terms.
Visit http://www.varicocelehealing.com, contact us & learn more.
- The Complete Guide to Natural Healing of Varicocele Varicocele Natural Treatment Without Surgery
- Varicocele Pain Relief Guide: 30 Day Varicocele Pain Treatment Plan
- Herb Pharm Horse Chestnut Extract for Healthy Veins and Circulation - 1 Ounce
- Suspensory with Elastic Waist Band, Medium
- Testicular Cancer, Varicocele, and Testicular Torsion. Causes, symptoms, and treatment of testicular pain, varicocele, tumor, torsion, spermatocele, hernia, and more. A Patient's Guide
- Nature's Way Leg Veins Support Blend; with Tru-OPCS; Vegetarian; 120 Vegetarian Capsules
- NOW Vein Supreme,90 Veg Capsules
- A Headache in the Pelvis, a New, Revised, Expanded and Updated 6th Edition: A New Understanding and Treatment for Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndromes
- Nature's Way Standardized Horse Chestnut; 20% Aescin per serving; TRU-ID Certified; Non-GMO Project; Vegetarian; 90 Vegetarian Capsules
Page 2 of 500
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.