|Browse by Catagory:
Civil Rights & Liberties
War & Peace
Cajun & Creole Cooking
Caribbean & West Indian Cooking
Diabetic & Sugar-Free Cooking
Low Fat Cooking
Middle Eastern Cooking
Pacific Rim Cooking
Home & Garden
Literature & Fiction
Sheet Music & Scores
Environmental & Natural Resources Law
Ethics & Professional Responsibility
Procedures & Litigation
Water Supply & Land Use
Lawyer and Crimal Humor
Outdoors & Nature
Hiking & Camping
Hunting & Fishing
Beer & Beer Making
Health & Fitness
Diets & Weight Loss
Children's Science & Nature
Vitamins & Supplements
Psychology and Counseling
Philosophy of Psychology
Physiological Aspects of Psychology
Psychology of Sexuality
Psychology Testing & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Logic & Brain Teasers
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Probability & Statistics
Experiments, Instruments & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Fusion & Fission
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
Waves & Wave Mechanics
Administration & Policy
Allied Health Professions
Medical Education & Training
Endocrinology & Metabolism
Physician & Patient
Insects & Spiders
Fish & Aquariums
Mobile & Wireless Computing: Programming
Linux Kernel & Peripherals
Linux Networking & Administration
State & Local History
Sci Fi Calendars
Bujold, Lois McMaster
Card, Orson Scott
Chalker, Jack L.
Heinlein, Robert A.
McKillip, Patricia A.
Nye, Jody Lynn
|The Metabolic Storm, Second Edition
Lowest new price: $9.95
Lowest used price: $8.09
List price: $19.95
Author: Emily Cooper
This is NOT a diet book. Forget everything you have ever heard about dieting and being overweight! Emily Cooper, M.D. has 25 years experience and is board certified in Obesity Medicine, Family Medicine, and Sports Medicine. She has worked with thousands of patients who have previously followed every conceivable deprivation diet and exercise program, yet their excess weight doesn't stay off and their health doesn't improve long term.
In this new, expanded edition, Dr. Cooper presents science that obliterates myths about diets and obesity. She explains that the metabolic system is not only a complex system in itself but profoundly affects other body systems such as reproduction and fertility. The Metabolic Storm explains why weight issues are not the result of laziness, lack of commitment, or absence of willpower. It introduces the breakthroughs and answers discovered, but never properly disseminated, through more than 100 years of scientific research. Once you understand the metabolic system, you will never want to diet again.
The new edition contains more self-strategies, additional information and dozens of new illustratrations. Additional patient stories help readers understand that they are not alone in their struggles and that the science of metabolism brings great hope!
|Handbook of Clinical Sexuality for Mental Health Professionals (500 Tips)
Lowest new price: $76.31
Lowest used price: $91.00
List price: $130.00
Brand: Taylor Francis
The Handbook of Clinical Sexuality for Mental Health Professionals, 3rd Edition, builds on the authors’ authoritative first person voice on sexual matters of the previous editions. The work reflects the field's growing sophistication about sexual disorders and their therapies. The scope has been expanded to keep pace with new literature and research in the field, and eight additional chapters have been added. New topics include the politics of diagnosis, persistent genital arousal, asexuality, post orgasm illness, scientific findings concerning origin of orientation, and partnering with the pharmaceutical industry. Easily accessible, the Handbook is divided into sections that touch on fundamental knowledge and skills; treatment; men’s major sexual concerns; women’s major sexual concerns; problems common to both genders; the diversity of sexual lives; and future and trending topics. Written in a personal, supervisory style, the book will help new therapists anticipate clinical contingencies and help experienced therapists refine their thinking and teaching.
|Smith and Tanagho's General Urology (Smith's General Urology)
Lowest new price: $50.00
Lowest used price: $39.75
List price: $99.00
Author: Jack W. McAninch
Brand: Brand: McGraw-Hill Professional
The definitive guide to understanding, diagnosing, and treating urologic disorders – completely updated with the latest clinical developments
A Doody's Core Title for 2017!
Smith & Tanagho’s General Urology, 18th edition offers a complete overview of the diagnosis and treatment of the diseases and disorders managed by urologic surgeons. This trusted classic delivers a clear, concise presentation of the etiology, pathogenesis, clinical findings, differential diagnosis, and medical and surgical treatment of all major urologic conditions. The well-organized, user-friendly design makes relevant clinical information and management guidelines easy to find and simple to implement.
- High-yield descriptions of the latest diagnostic modalities and management protocols
- More than 1,600 illustrations and figures, including CT scans, radionuclide imaging scans, and x-rays
- NEW chapter on robotic surgery in urology
- Extensively updated chapters on chemotherapy of urologic tumors, neoplasms of the prostate, and vascular interventional radiology
- Ideal for residents and medical students who require a concise and comprehensive reference
- Great for board preparation
- Used Book in Good Condition
|Evidence-Based Physical Therapy for the Pelvic Floor: Bridging Science and Clinical Practice, 2e
Lowest new price: $63.28
Lowest used price: $56.72
List price: $79.95
Author: Kari Bo Professor PT PhD
Bridging the gap between evidence-based research and clinical practice, Physical Therapy for the Pelvic Floor has become an invaluable resource to practitioners treating patients with disorders of the pelvic floor. The second edition is now presented in a full colour, hardback format, encompassing the wealth of new research in this area which has emerged in recent years.
Kari Bø and her team focus on the evidence, from basic studies (theories or rationales for treatment) and RCTs (appraisal of effectiveness) to the implications of these for clinical practice, while also covering pelvic floor dysfunction in specific groups, including men, children, elite athletes, the elderly, pregnant women and those with neurological diseases. Crucially, recommendations on how to start, continue and progress treatment are also given with detailed treatment strategies around pelvic floor muscle training, biofeedback and electrical stimulation.
"..a comprehensive review of every aspect of this area including female, male and childhood issues, incontinence, prolapse, pain and sexual dysfunction." Reviewed by Beatrice McGinley on behalf of Physiotherapy Practice and Research, October 2015
- aligns scientific research with clinical practice
- detailed treatment strategies
- innovative practice guidelines supported by a sound evidence base
- colour illustrations of pelvic floor anatomy and related neuroanatomy/ neurophysiology
- MRIs and ultrasounds showing normal and dysfunctional pelvic floor
- incorporates vital new research and material
- uses key summary boxes throughout new edition to highlight quick reference points
- now in full colour throughout and a hardback format
- Elsevier Science Health Science
- Heal Pelvic Pain: The Proven Stretching, Strengthening, and Nutrition Program for Relieving Pain, Incontinence,& I.B.S, and Other Symptoms Without Surgery
- The Pelvic Girdle: An integration of clinical expertise and research, 4e
- A Headache in the Pelvis: The Wise-Anderson Protocol for Healing Pelvic Pain: The Definitive Edition
- Wellden Product Medical Anatomical Female Pelvis Model with Removable Organs, 6-part, Life Size
- Pelvic Pain Explained: What You Need to Know
- Chronic Pelvic Pain and Dysfunction: Practical Physical Medicine, 1e
- Why Pelvic Pain Hurts (8742)
- Pelvic Floor Musculature Laminated Anatomy Chart
- The V Book: A Doctor's Guide to Complete Vulvovaginal Health
- Ending Male Pelvic Pain, A Man's Manual: The Ultimate Self-Help Guide for Men Suffering with Prostatitis, Recovering from Prostatectomy, or Living with Pelvic or Sexual Pain
|Schwartz's Principles of Surgery ABSITE and Board Review, 10/e
Lowest new price: $19.45
Lowest used price: $17.69
List price: $90.00
Author: F. Charles Brunicardi
The only review based on the field’s cornerstone text: Schwartz’s Principles of Surgery, Tenth Edition
"It will be particularly helpful to those in general surgery training programs, to general surgeons facing their board exams or recertification exams, and to all those subspecialty trained surgeons who must first qualify in general surgery and maintain their certification....This is a really high-quality review book."--Doody's Review Service (reviewing earlier edition)
The premiere Q&A book in surgery returns for a tenth edition, featuring updated chapters corresponding directly to the classic Schwartz’s Principles of Surgery, Tenth Edition. This powerful review gives you more than 1,000 board-style questions likely to appear on the American Board of Surgery in-training exam and the surgery board exam.
Developed by some of the top minds in modern surgery, Schwartz’s Principles of Surgery ABSITE and Board Review, 10th edition, provides the most current, authoritative perspectives on surgical practice. Each question is accompanied by answers and comprehension-building rationales, ensuring your complete understanding of the material. This beautifully illustrated text is truly the ultimate resource to assist in your certification and recertification exam review.
Here’s why this the single-best ABSITE and board review:
· Chapters keyed to Schwartz’s Principles of Surgery, Tenth Edition so you know you’re studying only relevant, applicable material from the most authoritative source possible
- 1000+ board-style questions with answers and rationales
- Questions were carefully selected for their likelihood of appearing on the exams
- Content aligns with the current ABSITE format
There no better way to add the authority, timeliness, reliability of Schwartz’s Principles of Surgery than this powerful, high-yield study guide.
|The 5 Minute Urology Consult
Lowest new price: $73.50
Lowest used price: $73.50
List price: $99.99
Author: Leonard G. Gomella MD
Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Grab your copy of The 5-Minute Urology Consult, 3e
for rapid-fire reference in the clinic. This essential, easy-to-read text was designed to aid in the diagnosis and treatment of urologic problems quickly and efficiently. Engineered for crystal clarity, and chock-full of information and action items, the “5-Minute Consult” series includes facts and recommendations as informed by the most current data available, sourced from actual patient consultations and further reviewed by top academics and physicians.
An invaluable resource for urologists, this book is perfect for the busy specialist or practitioner who deals with urologic conditions on a daily basis, as well as residents and fellows prepping for their certification exams. Features:
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
- Topics include adult and pediatric urology, and the subspecialties of urologic oncology, endourology, female urology, neurourology, andrology, infectious diseases, and renal transplantation
- International editorial board captured the widest array of diseases and conditions expressed worldwide
- Over 300 major diseases and conditions, with a lexicon of over 1,300 key concepts, diseases, complaints and conditions
- Visual algorithms and charts enhance clarity
- Drug Reference section outlines hundreds of urologic drugs and dosages
- Readable, two-color design and two-page layout
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
|Pocket Journal Club: Essential Articles in General Surgery
Lowest new price: $42.00
Lowest used price: $11.94
List price: $50.00
Author: Laura M. Mazer
A combination primer on evaluating the surgical literature and summary of landmark articles in general surgery
Pocket Journal Club: Essential Articles in General Surgery is a complete primer on how to efficiently evaluate the surgical literature, conduct literature searches, and identify high-impact articles. It also delivers concise, high-yield summaries of more than 130 of the most important surgical papers of the past few decades. These carefully selected summaries help you better understand the studies that have shaped surgical specialties and continue to inform clinical practice today.
• Articles are conveniently arranged by subspecialty fields within general surgery
• Each article summary is accompanied by brief commentary explaining the paper’s importance and relevance to current practice
• Designed to guide you towards a practice grounded in evidence, and enhance your ability to find and evaluate new information
• Essential reading for medical students, surgical trainees, as well as practicing clinicians who want an index of cornerstone literature
|CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment in Orthopedics, Fifth Edition (LANGE CURRENT Series)
Lowest new price: $76.51
Lowest used price: $71.03
List price: $93.00
Author: Harry Skinner
Brand: Brand: McGraw-Hill Professional
The latest clinical advances in orthopedics at your fingertips
For more than 70 years, professors, students, and clinicians have trusted LANGE for high-quality, current, concise medical information in a convenient, affordable, portable format. Whether for coursework, clerkships, USMLE prep, specialty board review, or patient care, there's a LANGE book that guarantees success.
- An authoritative, well-organized source of up-to-date, high-yield information on disorders and diseases treated by orthopedic surgeons and related physicians
- Emphasizes the major diagnostic features of disease states, the natural history of the diseases, the workup required for diagnosis, and the treatment
- Conveniently organized by anatomic structure, disease, and procedure
- Includes pathophysiology, epidemiology, and laboratory and imaging studies when necessary for diagnosis or an understanding of the treatment
- More than 600 illustrations
- Includes sports medicine, pediatric orthopedic surgery, rehabilitation, and geriatric medicine
- Valuable to students, residents and house officers of orthopedic surgery, emergency room physicians, family practitioners, general practitioners, and internists
- Ideal for certification and recertification
- An outstanding introduction to the specialty
- Used Book in Good Condition
|Levitra: Complete Guide on Sexual Enhancement & Booster For Men With Impotence To Increase Sexual Desire & Enjoy Better Health Condition.
Lowest new price: $10.00
Lowest used price: $10.05
List price: $10.00
Author: David V. Neff
Complete Guide on Sexual Enhancement & Booster For Men With Impotence To Increase Sexual Desire & Enjoy Better Health Condition.
Have you ever desired a better performance in Bed? Would you like to have stronger and more vigorous erections? The most important question on most people’s mind is how effective is Levitra?
Levitra is an FDA approved medication that is used to treat erectile dysfunction problems and low libido in men, it is the most popular treatment for erectile dysfunction problems and works for men of all ages irrespective of how long the patient has had issues getting and maintaining an erection.
Erectile dysfunction is when a man has difficulty getting an erection. Or keeping it long enough for sex. It’s also known as ED or impotence. It happens when not enough blood flows to the penis, preventing an erection.
It affects about 30 million men in the U.S. Some men with ED find it difficult to either get or keep an erection every time they try to have sex. For others, ED symptoms can happen just once in a while. Either way, you should know that you’re not alone.
Levitra pills are used for treating erectile dysfunction in men just as Viagra and Cialis are used for treating erectile dysfunction in men and symptoms of Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy (Enlarged Prostate) which has been responsible for treating impotence in 90% of men and has helped to save marriages and relationships.
In this book you will learn;
- What Levitra really entails
- True definition and meaning of Erectile Dysfunction
- Symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction
- How Levitra works
- Uses of Levitra
- Levitra Dosages
- Side effects of Levitra
- Measures to take before taking Levitra
- Levitral alcohol and food interaction
- Levitral pregnancy and breast feeding warnings
- How Levitra, Cialis, Viagra stack up
And many more……..
GET THE BOOK GET KNOWLEDGE!
|The Complete Guide to Natural Healing of Varicocele: Varicocele natural treatment without surgery
Lowest new price: $33.53
Lowest used price: $39.31
List price: $42.99
Author: Daniel Johnson
Varicocele Natural Treatment Without Surgery: Over 100 of the best natural treatments for varicocele!
A holistic approach for treating varicocele at home: Lifestyle changes that address the root cause of varicocele, and safe and home treatments that help decrease varicocele swelling and heal symptoms.
Varicocele Natural Treatment Works:
- Treatment of varicocele risk factors
- At home treatments & exercises
- Specific critical lifestyle changes
These treatments are based on science and proven results from my personal experience with varicocele, and from helping over 10,000 clients naturally treat their varicoceles without surgery.
Results: What to Expect: The treatments, exercises, and lifestyle changes outlined in the Healing Guide are good enough to help reduce varicocele swelling by 40-60%, completely cure varicocele pain, and treat symptoms of infertility, impaired virility, and low testosterone. However, the results do take effort and consistency.
Visit https://www.varicocelehealing.com, contact us & learn more.
- Reduce varicocele swelling
- Cure varicocele pain
- Treat infertility & low testosterone
Page 4 of 455
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.