|Browse by Catagory:
Civil Rights & Liberties
War & Peace
Cajun & Creole Cooking
Caribbean & West Indian Cooking
Diabetic & Sugar-Free Cooking
Low Fat Cooking
Middle Eastern Cooking
Pacific Rim Cooking
Home & Garden
Literature & Fiction
Sheet Music & Scores
Environmental & Natural Resources Law
Ethics & Professional Responsibility
Procedures & Litigation
Water Supply & Land Use
Lawyer and Crimal Humor
Outdoors & Nature
Hiking & Camping
Hunting & Fishing
Beer & Beer Making
Health & Fitness
Diets & Weight Loss
Children's Science & Nature
Vitamins & Supplements
Psychology and Counseling
Philosophy of Psychology
Physiological Aspects of Psychology
Psychology of Sexuality
Psychology Testing & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Logic & Brain Teasers
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Probability & Statistics
Experiments, Instruments & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Fusion & Fission
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
Waves & Wave Mechanics
Administration & Policy
Allied Health Professions
Medical Education & Training
Endocrinology & Metabolism
Physician & Patient
Insects & Spiders
Fish & Aquariums
Mobile & Wireless Computing: Programming
Linux Kernel & Peripherals
Linux Networking & Administration
State & Local History
Sci Fi Calendars
Bujold, Lois McMaster
Card, Orson Scott
Chalker, Jack L.
Heinlein, Robert A.
McKillip, Patricia A.
Nye, Jody Lynn
Waves & Wave Mechanics
|Amazon Echo Dot: Echo Dot User Manual: From Newbie to Expert in One Hour: Echo Dot 2nd Generation User Guide: (Amazon Echo, Amazon Dot, Echo Dot, ... Manual, Alexa, User Manual, Echo Dot ebook)
Lowest new price: $6.24
Lowest used price: $2.48
List price: $6.99
Author: Ray Higgins
Amazon Echo Dot Customer service 1844 425 4333: Echo Dot User Manual: From Newbie to Expert in One Hour: Echo Dot 2nd Generation User Guide: (Amazon Echo, Amazon Dot, Echo Dot, ... Manual, Alexa, User Manual, Echo Dot ebook
>> BONUS EBOOK: 199 Funny Things to Ask Alexa <<
>> VISIT ( homezenith.com/alexa ) TO CLAIM IT FOR FREE <<
New Update: This manual has been updated in response to the valuable feedback from the customers. The newly added features are:
- Step by Step Process of Installing and Controlling Smart Home Lights, Thermostat, Security Locks and Other Devices Has Been Added ( Covering Philips Hue, LIFX, Lutron, Nest, Ecobee3, WeMo, August etc).
- A medium print edition (6 inch by 9 inch) has been added along with the large print edition.
- A lot of additional content has been added on demand.
- The font size has been reduced.
- A link to video tutorials has been added.
Go from Beginner to Expert in One Hour!Stop Spending HOURS trying to figure out AMAZON ECHO DOT 2nd Generation.
This book contains the step-by-step walkthrough of the basic and advanced functions of the 2nd generation ECHO DOT. It contains screenshots and step-by-step instructions to help you make things right at the first go.
On a lighter note, this book will also teach you how to give some funny commands and use some funny functions, games, updates, facts etc.The book also goes deep into the more advanced functions of the Echo Dot to unleash the skills of Alexa to organize your life, remind you of your appointments, entertain you with a command , make your home into a smart home and much more!
Get your copy right now and unleash the magic of Alexa with the Echo Dot 2nd generation!
For any query or suggestions, please email me at [email protected]
- Alexa: 933 Funniest Things to Ask Alexa: (Echo Dot, Amazon Echo Dot, Amazon Echo, Amazon Dot, Alexa) (Funny Stuffs & Videos Added Every Week in the Facebook Page, Links Added Inside)
- #1 Echo Dot Speaker Stand (Black) – Precision Fit Holder for Enhanced Stability, Protection and Audio Clarity – Lightweight Accessories for Home or Office
- Amazon Echo: Amazon Echo 2nd Generation User Guide 2017 Updated: Step-By-Step Instructions To Enrich Your Smart Life (alexa, dot, echo amazon, echo ... dot, echo dot user manual, echo) (Volume 3)
- Alexa: 1000 best Things To Ask Alexa: Helpful and amusing questions you can’t do without. (user guides, internet,alexa,echo,dot,smart devices) (Volume 1)
- Echo Dot Case, Portable Carrying Travel Bag Protective Hard Case Cover for use with Amazon Echo Dot (2nd Generation) with Carabiner (Fits USB Cable and Wall Charger), Nylon-Black (Blue Zipper)
- Amazon Echo Dot: A Complete User Guide (2017 Edition)
- Amazon Alexa: Ultimate User Guide 2017 for Amazon Echo, Echo Dot & Amazon Tap +500 Secret Easter Eggs included.
- Travel Portable Carrying Protective Hard Case Box Pouch for Amazon All-New Echo Dot(2nd Generation) with Carabiner(Fits USB Cable and Wall Charger) (Black(Blue Zipper))
- Amazon Echo User Guide: Newbie to Expert in 1 Hour!
- Amazon Echo Dot: Essential User Guide for Echo Dot and Alexa: Beginner to Pro in 60 Minutes
|Quantum Field Theory and the Standard Model
Lowest new price: $70.70
Lowest used price: $70.69
List price: $89.99
Author: Matthew D. Schwartz
Providing a comprehensive introduction to quantum field theory, this textbook covers the development of particle physics from its foundations to the discovery of the Higgs boson. Its combination of clear physical explanations, with direct connections to experimental data, and mathematical rigor make the subject accessible to students with a wide variety of backgrounds and interests. Assuming only an undergraduate-level understanding of quantum mechanics, the book steadily develops the Standard Model and state-of-the art calculation techniques. It includes multiple derivations of many important results, with modern methods such as effective field theory and the renormalization group playing a prominent role. Numerous worked examples and end-of-chapter problems enable students to reproduce classic results and to master quantum field theory as it is used today. Based on a course taught by the author over many years, this book is ideal for an introductory to advanced quantum field theory sequence or for independent study.
- Cambridge University Press
|Ghost Wave: The True Story of the Biggest Wave on Earth and the Men Who Challenged It
Lowest new price: $10.84
Lowest used price: $3.24
List price: $15.95
Author: Chris Dixon
Rising from the depths of the Pacific lies a fabled island, now submerged just below the surface of the ocean. Rumors and warnings about Cortes Bank abound, but among big wave surfers, this legendary rock is famous for one simple (and massive) reason: this is the home of the biggest rideable wave on the face of the earth. In this dramatic work of narrative non-fiction, journalist Chris Dixon unlocks the secrets of Cortes Bank and pulls readers into the harrowing world of big wave surfing and high seas adventure above the most enigmatic and dangerous rock in the sea. The true story of this Everest of the sea will thrill anyone with an abiding curiosity of—and respect for—mother ocean.
- Barbarian Days: A Surfing Life
- Blue Mind: The Surprising Science That Shows How Being Near, In, On, or Under Water Can Make You Happier, Healthier, More Connected, and Better at What You Do
- The Wave: In Pursuit of the Rogues, Freaks, and Giants of the Ocean
- Saltwater Buddha: A Surfer's Quest to Find Zen on the Sea
- Kook: What Surfing Taught Me About Love, Life, and Catching the Perfect Wave
- The Brendan Voyage: Sailing to America in a Leather Boat to Prove the Legend of the Irish Sailor Saints (Modern Library Exploration)
- Making Mavericks: The Memoir of a Surfing Legend
- The Devil's Teeth: A True Story of Obsession and Survival Among America's Great White Sharks
- Kelly Slater: For the Love
- In Search of Captain Zero: A Surfer's Road Trip Beyond the End of the Road
|Gravitational Waves: Volume 2: Astrophysics and Cosmology
Lowest new price: $70.04
Lowest used price: $70.01
List price: $75.00
Author: Michele Maggiore
The two-volume book Gravitational Waves provides a comprehensive and detailed account of the physics of gravitational waves. While Volume 1 is devoted to the theory and experiments, Volume 2 discusses what can be learned from gravitational waves in astrophysics and in cosmology, by systematizing a large body of theoretical developments that have taken place over the last decades. The second volume also includes a detailed discussion of the first direct detections of gravitational waves. In the author's typical style, the theoretical results are generally derived afresh, clarifying or streamlining the existing derivations whenever possible, and providing a coherent and consistent picture of the field.
The first volume of Gravitational Waves , which appeared in 2007, has established itself as the standard reference in the field. The scientific community has eagerly awaited this second volume. The recent direct detection of gravitational waves makes the topics in this book particularly timely.
|Quantum Physics (Idiot's Guides)
Lowest new price: $12.98
Lowest used price: $4.62
List price: $19.95
Author: Marc Humphrey
Quantum physics explores the behavior of matter and energy at the molecular, atomic, nuclear, and even smaller levels. Idiot's Guides: Quantum Physics explores this very complex topic, while making it easy-to-understand for science enthusiasts and students alike. It skips the complicated math and dives right in to all of the concepts, paradoxes, and implications that make quantum physics so fascinating. Topics include quantum vs. classical physics, the famous double-slit experiment, quantum wave function, the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle, the Schrodinger's cat thought experiment, quantum entanglement, competing interpretations, quantum gravity, and much more.
|Satellite Communications Systems: Systems, Techniques and Technology
Lowest new price: $95.28
Lowest used price: $94.39
List price: $139.00
Author: Gerard Maral
Revisions to 5th Edition by: Zhili Sun, University of Surrey, UK
New and updated edition of this authoritative and comprehensive reference to the field of satellite communications engineering
Building on the success of previous editions, Satellite Communications Systems, Fifth Edition covers the entire field of satellite communications engineering from orbital mechanics to satellite design and launch, configuration and installation of earth stations, including the implementation of communications links and the set-up of the satellite network. This book provides a comprehensive treatment of satellite communications systems engineering and discusses the technological applications. It demonstrates how system components interact and details the relationship between the system and its environment. The authors discuss the systems aspects such as techniques enabling equipment and system dimensioning and state of the art technology for satellite platforms, payloads and earth stations.
New features and updates for the fifth edition include:
- More information on techniques allowing service provision of multimedia content
- Extra material on techniques for broadcasting, including recent standards DVB-RCS and DVB-S2 (Digital Video Broadcasting -Return Channel Satellite and -Satellite Version 2)
- Updates on onboard processing
By offering a detailed and practical overview, Satellite Communications Systems continues to be an authoritative text for advanced students, engineers and designers throughout the field of satellite communications and engineering.
Lowest new price: $168.21
Lowest used price: $98.73
Author: William H. Hayt Professor Emeritus
First published just over 50 years ago and now in its Eighth Edition, Bill Hayt and John Buck’s Engineering Electromagnetics is a classic text that has been updated for electromagnetics education today. This widely-respected book stresses fundamental concepts and problem solving, and discusses the material in an understandable and readable way. Numerous illustrations and analogies are provided to aid the reader in grasping the difficult concepts. In addition, independent learning is facilitated by the presence of many examples and problems. Important updates and revisions have been included in this edition. One of the most significant is a new chapter on electromagnetic radiation and antennas. This chapter covers the basic principles of radiation, wire antennas, simple arrays, and transmit-receive systems.
|Numerical Analysis of Electromagnetic Fields (Electric Energy Systems and Engineering Series)
Lowest new price: $112.25
Lowest used price: $114.96
List price: $119.99
Author: Pei-bai Zhou
Brand: Brand: Springer
Numerical methods for solving boundary value problems have developed rapidly. Knowledge of these methods is important both for engineers and scientists. There are many books published that deal with various approximate methods such as the finite element method, the boundary element method and so on. However, there is no textbook that includes all of these methods. This book is intended to fill this gap. The book is designed to be suitable for graduate students in engineering science, for senior undergraduate students as well as for scientists and engineers who are interested in electromagnetic fields. Objective Numerical calculation is the combination of mathematical methods and field theory. A great number of mathematical concepts, principles and techniques are discussed and many computational techniques are considered in dealing with practical problems. The purpose of this book is to provide students with a solid background in numerical analysis of the field problems. The book emphasizes the basic theories and universal principles of different numerical methods and describes why and how different methods work. Readers will then understand any methods which have not been introduced and will be able to develop their own new methods. Organization Many of the most important numerical methods are covered in this book. All of these are discussed and compared with each other so that the reader has a clear picture of their particular advantage, disadvantage and the relation between each of them. The book is divided into four parts and twelve chapters.
- Used Book in Good Condition
|Recent Wireless Power Transfer Technologies via Radio Waves (River Publishers Series in Communications)
Lowest new price: $95.00
Lowest used price: $113.03
List price: $95.00
Wireless Power Transfer (WPT) is considered to be an innovative game changing technology. The same radio wave and electromagnetic field theory and technology for wireless communication and remote sensing is applied for WPT. In conventional wireless communication systems, information is "carried" on a radio wave and is then transmitted over a distance. In WPT however, the energy of the radio wave itself is transmitted over a distance. Wireless communication technology has proven to be extremely useful, however in the future it should be even more useful to apply both wireless communication and wireless power technologies together.
There are various WPT technologies, e.g. inductive near field WPT, resonance coupling WPT, WPT via radio waves, and laser power transfer. Recent Wireless Power Transfer Technologies via Radio Waves focuses on recent technologies and applications of the WPT via radio waves in far field. The book also covers the history, and future, of WPT via radio waves, as well as safety, EMC and coexistence of radio waves for WPT.
Technical topics discussed in the book include:
- Radio Wave Generation
- Radio Wave Amplification with Solid States Circuit and Microwave Tubes
- Antenna and Beam Forming Technologies
- Radio Wave Conversion/Rectification to Electricity
- Battery-less Sensor Applications toward Internet of Things (IoT)
- Solar Power Satellite Application
- Safety, EMC, Coexistence of Radio Waves for the WPT
WPT is an old technology based on the basic theory of radio waves; however, WPT is also a state-of-the-art technology for the latest applications in IoT, sensor networks, wireless chargers for mobile phones, and solar power satellite. The theory behind these technologies, as well as applications, are explained in this book.
|Beyond Einstein: The Cosmic Quest for the Theory of the Universe
Lowest new price: $7.66
Lowest used price: $1.25
List price: $16.95
Author: Michio Kaku
Brand: Anchor Books
Beyond Einstein takes readers on an exciting excursion into the discoveries that have led scientists to the brightest new prospect in theoretical physics today -- superstring theory. What is superstring theory and why is it important? This revolutionary breakthrough may well be the
fulfillment of Albert Einstein's lifelong dream of a Theory of Everything, uniting the laws of physics into a single description explaining all the known forces in the universe. Co-authored by one of the leading pioneers in superstrings, Michio Kaku, the book approaches scientific questions with the excitement of a detective story, offering a fascinating look at the new science that may make the impossible possible.
- Hyperspace: A Scientific Odyssey Through Parallel Universes, Time Warps, and the 10th Dimension
- Physics of the Impossible: A Scientific Exploration into the World of Phasers, Force Fields, Teleportation, and Time Travel
- Parallel Worlds: A Journey Through Creation, Higher Dimensions, and the Future of the Cosmos
- Physics of the Future: How Science Will Shape Human Destiny and Our Daily Lives by the Year 2100
- The Future of the Mind: The Scientific Quest to Understand, Enhance, and Empower the Mind
- Einstein's Cosmos: How Albert Einstein's Vision Transformed Our Understanding of Space and Time (Great Discoveries)
- Visions: How Science Will Revolutionize the 21st Century
- The Future of Humanity: Terraforming Mars, Interstellar Travel, Immortality, and Our Destiny Beyond Earth
- The Elegant Universe: Superstrings, Hidden Dimensions, and the Quest for the Ultimate Theory
- The Hidden Reality: Parallel Universes and the Deep Laws of the Cosmos
Page 2 of 260
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.