|Browse by Catagory:
Civil Rights & Liberties
War & Peace
Cajun & Creole Cooking
Caribbean & West Indian Cooking
Diabetic & Sugar-Free Cooking
Low Fat Cooking
Middle Eastern Cooking
Pacific Rim Cooking
Home & Garden
Literature & Fiction
Sheet Music & Scores
Environmental & Natural Resources Law
Ethics & Professional Responsibility
Procedures & Litigation
Water Supply & Land Use
Lawyer and Crimal Humor
Outdoors & Nature
Hiking & Camping
Hunting & Fishing
Beer & Beer Making
Health & Fitness
Diets & Weight Loss
Children's Science & Nature
Vitamins & Supplements
Psychology and Counseling
Philosophy of Psychology
Physiological Aspects of Psychology
Psychology of Sexuality
Psychology Testing & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Logic & Brain Teasers
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Probability & Statistics
Experiments, Instruments & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Fusion & Fission
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
Waves & Wave Mechanics
Administration & Policy
Allied Health Professions
Medical Education & Training
Endocrinology & Metabolism
Physician & Patient
Insects & Spiders
Fish & Aquariums
Mobile & Wireless Computing: Programming
Linux Kernel & Peripherals
Linux Networking & Administration
State & Local History
Sci Fi Calendars
Bujold, Lois McMaster
Card, Orson Scott
Chalker, Jack L.
Heinlein, Robert A.
McKillip, Patricia A.
Nye, Jody Lynn
|Buying a Used Motorhome - How to get the most for your money and not get burned
Lowest new price: $14.95
Lowest used price: $6.88
List price: $14.95
Author: Mr Bill Myers
Brand: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
If you've ever thought of buying a motorhome, this is the book you'll want to read first.
In this book, revised and updated for 2017, you'll learn just about everything you need to know to find the right motorhome at the right price and not get burned in the process.
You'll learn about the kinds of motorhomes to look for, where to find the best deals and how to get the best prices, and how to avoid 'deal killers'.
You'll find checklists to use when inspecting a motorhome, scripts to use when calling a seller, and tips on how to negotiate with sellers to get the price you want, and how to know when it's best to walk away from a deal.
You'll also find recommended best buys in used motorhomes, photos of different motorhome types, and tips that can guide you through a fun and money saving motorhome buying experience.
Some of things covered in this informative book include:
- Understanding the different motorhome classes
- Should you buy new or used?
- The importance of getting seat time before you buy
- Why finding the perfect seller can save you a lot of money
- How to know when you're paying too much
- How to effectively search for motorhomes online
- How to respond to online motorhome ads
- Pre purchase checklists
- How to properly road test a motorhome
- Friendly negotiating techniques that'll get you the best price
- Deal Killers you'll want to avoid
- Best Buy in Used Motorhomes
- Motorhome fuel mileage ? why it matters and how to maximize mpg
- After the sale ? what to do next
You'll find all this plus a lot more in 'Buying a Used Motorhome - How to get the most for your money and not get burned'.
It's a fun and fast paced read that can save you several thousand dollars on your next motorhome purchase!
Revised and updated March 2017
|Moon Yosemite, Sequoia & Kings Canyon (Travel Guide)
Lowest new price: $11.96
Lowest used price: $8.37
List price: $19.99
Author: Ann Marie Brown
Moon Travel Guides: Find Your Adventure
Explore granite domes, thundering waterfalls, and towering trees: Moon Yosemite, Sequoia & Kings Canyon reveals the best of these stunning parks. Inside you'll find:
With Moon Yosemite, Sequoia & Kings Canyon's curated advice, myriad activities, and expert insight, you can explore the parks your way.
- Flexible, strategic itineraries, ranging from one day in each park to a week-long trip covering all three, including the best ways to avoid the crowds
- The top experiences and unique ideas for exploring each park: Ride the open-air tram through Yosemite Valley, or hike downhill from Glacier Point past roaring waterfalls. Drive the legendary Generals Highway, or take a scenic bike ride to pristine lakes (and yes, more waterfalls!). Go for a horse-drawn wagon ride on a pioneer history tour, or sign up for rock climbing lessons. Walk among the goliaths of Mariposa Grove of Giant Sequoias, and stop at a historic lodge for dinner and a well-deserved drink
- Strategies for getting to Yosemite, Sequoia, and Kings Canyon and traveling between them, including coverage of gateway cities and towns
- Honest advice on when to go, what to pack, and where to stay inside and outside the parks, including the best places to pitch a tent, park your RV, or relax at an upscale resort
- Expert tips from seasoned explorer and outdoor expert Ann Marie Brown for travelers looking to go hiking, biking, climbing, fishing, and more, plus essential and health and safety information
- Detailed hike descriptions with individual trail maps marked with duration, elevation change, and difficulty
- Up-to-date information on park fees, permits, and reservations
- Full-color, vibrant photos and detailed maps throughout
- Full coverage of all three national parks, with focused chapters on Yosemite Valley, Wawona and Glacier Point, Tioga Pass and Tuolumne Meadows, Hetch Hetchy, the Eastern Sierra, Sequoia, and Kings Canyon
- Recommendations for families, international visitors, travelers with disabilities, and traveling with pets
- Thorough background on the wildlife, terrain, culture, and history
Want to see more of California's greatest hits? Try Moon Death Valley National Park, Moon Palm Springs & Joshua Tree, or Moon Coastal California. Hitting the road? Try Moon California Road Trip.
For full coverage of America's national parks, check out Moon USA National Parks: The Complete Guide to All 59 National Parks
|The Simple Life Guide To RV Living: The Road to Freedom and the Mobile Lifestyle Revolution
Lowest new price: $8.81
Lowest used price: $8.79
List price: $12.95
Author: Gary Collins
Want to leave the rat race in your rearview mirror? Discover the mile-by-mile guide to a whole new life on the open road.
Do you feel trapped in your humdrum routine? Do you want more from life than a paycheck and a permanent address? Author and entrepreneur Gary Collins has found true freedom and fulfillment in his life on the road. Now he's here to help you liberate your lifestyle and find lasting joy through simplicity.
The Simple Life Guide To RV Living: The Road to Freedom and the Mobile Lifestyle Revolution contains step-by-step instructions for transitioning to a carefree traveling lifestyle. From the author's first-hand experiences, you'll learn the ins and outs of selecting and outfitting your ideal home-on-wheels. With Collins as your navigator, you'll steer clear of costly and time-consuming hazards of mobile living for a smooth ride into your adventurous new life.
In The Simple Life Guide To RV Living: The Road to Freedom and the Mobile Lifestyle Revolution you'll discover:
- How to declutter and downsize your life for a stress-free new beginning
- How to select an RV that will meet all of your personal mobile living needs
- How to handle common obstacles for a trouble-free transition into your new life
- Gary Collins personal story of running his business remotely and riding the road
- Tips and tricks for saving money and time along your journey and much, much more!
The Simple Life Guide To RV Living: The Road to Freedom and the Mobile Lifestyle Revolution is your must-have roadmap for mobilizing your future. If you like first-hand advice, practical how-to guides, and forging your own path, then you'll love Gary Collins first guidebook in The Simple Life, a liberating life adventure series.
Buy The Simple Life Guide To RV Living: The Road to Freedom and the Mobile Lifestyle Revolution to grab the wheel of your destiny today!
- A Beginner's Guide to Living in an RV: Everything I Wish I Knew Before Full-Time RVing Across America
- Secrets of RVing on Social Security: How to Enjoy the Motorhome and RV Lifestyle While Living on Your Social Security Income
- Motorhome and RV Retirement Living: The Most Enjoyable and Least Expensive Way to Retire
- RVing, 4E (Idiot's Guides)
- Best RV Tips from RVTipOfTheDay.com
- Going Off the Grid: The How-To-Book of Simple Living and Happiness
- The Simple Life Guide To Optimal Health: How to Get Healthy, Lose Weight, Reverse Disease and Feel Better Than Ever
- How to Live In a Car, Van, or RV: And Get Out of Debt, Travel, and Find True Freedom
- The New American Dream: Finding Lifestyle Freedom on the Road
- RV LIVING: An Ultimate Beginner's Guide To The Full-time RV Life - 111 Exclusive Tips And Tricks For Motorhome Living, including Boondocking: (how to live in an rv,travel trailers,rv lifestyle)
|Moon Olympic Peninsula (Travel Guide)
Lowest new price: $11.80
Lowest used price: $11.78
List price: $17.99
Author: Jeff Burlingame
Discover endlessly explorable terrain, miles of rugged coastline, and a diverse array of rainforests, lakes, waterfalls with Moon Olympic Peninsula. Inside you'll find:
- Flexible, strategic itineraries from a weekend in Olympic National Park to a week-long adventure on the peninsula
- Must-sees and unique experiences: Hike through wild elk habitats, dig for clams in the wet coastal sand, and soak your tired muscles in the remote Olympic Hot Springs. Kayak beneath snow-topped mountain peaks, fish the abundant rivers, and indulge in local delicacies like Dungeness crab. Wander through the intoxicating Hoh Rain Forest, hike the many trails of Olympic National Park, camp beneath starry skies, or relax with a glass of local Washington wine
- Local insight from Washington-born journalist Jeff Burlingame on when to go, where to stay, and what to bring
- Practical advice on how to get around the Olympic Peninsula, plus how to get there from nearby cities like Seattle and Tacoma
- Full-color photos and detailed, easy-to-use maps throughout
- Thorough information, including background on the landscape, wildlife, climate, and local culture
With Moon Olympic Peninsula's expert advice and local know-how, you can plan your trip your way.
Staying in the great outdoors? Try Moon Pacific Northwest Camping, Moon Oregon Camping, or Moon Washington Camping. Exploring more of the Pacific Northwest? Try Moon Oregon, Moon Washington, or Moon Seattle.
|The Handmade Teardrop Trailer: Design & Build a Classic Tiny Camper from Scratch
Lowest new price: $16.34
List price: $24.95
Author: Matt Berger
The American road trip is a tradition celebrated by families, friends, and individuals for as long as there have been roads to travel. Matt Berger's book The Handmade Teardrop Trailer: Design and Build a Tiny Camper from Scratch hands you the keys to craft your own great roadtrip adventure.
The Handmade Teardrop Trailer guides readers step-by-step through the journey, from sketchbook to first road trip. It will prepare you to design and build your own pull-behind tiny trailer (or at least consult with someone who can). And you don't need too much space, just a garage or shared workspace, with basic tools and materials available at your nearest hardware store, or specialty online retailer.
Because we all have our own road-trip fantasies when it comes to comfort, style, and purpose, The Handmade Teardrop Trailer will train you up like a pro on the basics of teardrop trailer design, backed up by deep research, sketching, and hands-on experimentation. Hand-drawn illustrations provide measurements and construction details that are easy to adapt for variations in size and configuration.
More than 150 step-by-step photographs illuminate every detail in the design and build process and inspire you to get started on your own build. Plus, interviews with teardrop trailer builders of all shape and size from around North America help you make the right decisions (and avoid the wrong ones) before you build.
|The Total Outdoorsman Manual (10th Anniversary Edition) (Field & Stream)
Lowest new price: $6.47
Lowest used price: $2.42
List price: $29.00
Author: T. Edward Nickens
Brand: Weldon Owen
The Total Outdoorsman Manual is the ultimate guide book for the outdoors enthusiast, packed with hundreds of practical tips and techniques from T. Edward Nickens and the experts at Field & Stream magazine, that is guaranteed to improve your hunting, fishing, camping and survival skills. This special edition, issued for the 10th anniversary of the Total Outdoorsman Challenge has all the content readers love, plus 50 new activities that can help anyone compete in the Challenge.
With practical information for both the beginner and advanced outdoorsman, the book is an authoritative, comprehensive, and entertaining guide that will enable anyone to master the outdoors and hunt, fish, and camp like an expert. The 10th anniversary edition includes a chapter of new tricks and skills from Total Outdoorsman Challenge contestants.
HUNT BETTER How to track a buck, make the toughest shots, master bowhunting and knife skills, and haul, butcher, and cook wild game.
FISH SMARTER Advice on the best techniques for flyfishing, baitcasting, and spinning, as well as surefire ways to get the most out of your motorboat, canoe, or kayak.
SURVIVE ANYTHING Whether you fall through thick ice, are swept away by a raging river, or have a stare down with an angry bear, these skills means the difference between life and death.
CAMP ANYWHERE Tested and proven expert tips to help you stay warm, eat well, and build a fire in any situation in record time.
Field & Stream
For more than 100 years, Field & Stream magazine has provided expert advice on every aspect of the outdoor life, including hunting, fishing, conservation, and wilderness survival. The magazine's annual Total Outdoorsman issue is one of its most popular, read by over nine million sporting enthusiasts. The Total Outdoorsman Challenge brings together avid hunters and anglers from around the country to demonstrate their skills and compete for big bucks and bigger glory. Winners are all-around hunters, fishermen, and survivors with a flair for problem-solving and the skills to prevail.
|Fifty Places to Camp Before You Die
Lowest new price: $8.95
Lowest used price: $3.27
List price: $24.95
Author: Chris Santella
In Fifty Places to Camp Before You Die, Chris Santella illuminates the best destinations for exploring the great outdoors. The book features the world’s top spots for sleeping under the stars and enjoying a host of outdoor recreational activities that make camping such a time-honored tradition. Featuring favorite US National Parks destinations—as well as more exotic locales in Italy, Chile, France, Botswana, Germany, and more—Santella provides helpful information and tips that will appeal to novice campers and seasoned outdoorsmen alike.
Interviews with camping experts and beautiful, vibrant photography bring each location to life. Fifty Places to Camp Before You Die makes camping trips more accessible with easy-to-follow advice, enthralling anecdotes, and tips and plans for creating your own amazing outdoor memories.
- Fifty Places to Hike Before You Die: Outdoor Experts Share the World's Greatest Destinations
- Fifty Places to Paddle Before You Die: Kayaking and Rafting Experts Share the World’s Greatest Destinations
- Fifty Places to Bike Before You Die: Biking Experts Share the World's Greatest Destinations
- Fifty Places to Drink Beer Before You Die
- Fifty Places to Fly Fish Before You Die
- Fifty Places to Run Before You Die: Running Experts Share the World's Greatest Destinations
- Fifty Places to Ski and Snowboard Before You Die: Downhill Experts Share the World's Greatest Destinations
- Fifty Places to Play Golf Before You Die: Golf Experts Share the World's Greatest Destinations
- Fifty Places to Dive Before You Die: Diving Experts Share the World's Greatest Destinations
- America's Great Hiking Trails: Appalachian, Pacific Crest, Continental Divide, North Country, Ice Age, Potomac Heritage, Florida, Natchez Trace, Arizona, Pacific Northwest, New England
|Moon Death Valley National Park (Travel Guide)
Lowest new price: $11.03
Lowest used price: $11.03
List price: $16.99
Author: Jenna Blough
Trek across the salt flats, scale the towering rocks, and explore the marble canyons of this otherworldly landscape with Moon Death Valley National Park. Inside you'll find:
- Flexible, strategic itineraries, ranging from one day in the park to a week-long trip, designed for day-hikers, road-trippers, outdoor adventurers, history buffs, and more
- The top experiences and unique ideas for exploring Death Valley: Hike through forested trails to sweeping canyon views, and discover abandoned mining camps, remote ghost towns, and hidden springs. Go four-wheeling in rugged backcountry, or cruise along Badwater Basin Road to check out iconic sights like the Devil's Golf Course, Artist's Drive, and Zabriskie Point. Admire surreal salt flats, ethereal rock formations, colorful mosaic stone, and sculpted sand dunes, and find the best vistas for that perfect sunset photo-op
- Practical tips for hiking, four-wheel driving, camping, and other recreation, plus information on the right gear to pack for the desert
- Detailed hike descriptions with mileage, elevation gains, difficulty ratings, and trailhead directions
- Honest advice from Death Valley expert Jenna Blough on when to go and where to stay, whether you're pitching the tent, parking the RV, or bedding down at a hotel
- Up-to-date information on park fees, passes, and reservations, plus strategies for getting to Death Valley National Park
- Full-color photos and detailed maps throughout
- Coverage of gateway towns and excursions beyond the park, including the John Muir Wilderness, the Ash Meadows National Wildlife Refuge, and the Trona Pinnacles
- Recommendations for families, seniors, international visitors, and travelers with disabilities
- Thorough background on Death Valley's wildlife, terrain, culture, and history
With Moon's practical tips and expert know-how, you can experience Death Valley your way.
Exploring more of the West? Try Moon California Road Trip, Moon Palm Springs & Joshua Tree or Moon Nevada.
For full coverage of America's national parks, check out Moon USA National Parks: The Complete Guide to All 59 National Parks.
|Moon Pacific Northwest Camping: The Complete Guide to Tent and RV Camping in Washington and Oregon (Moon Outdoors)
Lowest new price: $16.03
Lowest used price: $15.70
List price: $24.99
Author: Tom Stienstra
Pristine mountain lakes, dramatic coastlines, and unforgettable national forests: Moon Pacific Northwest Camping has a spot for you. Inside you'll find:
- A Campsite for Everyone: A variety of campgrounds and RV parks, from family-friendly car camping to secluded hike-ins, plus dog-friendly and wheelchair-accessible options
- Ratings and Essentials: Campsites are rated on a helpful scenic scale and marked with amenities like restrooms, trailhead access, picnic areas, laundry, piped water, showers, and playgrounds
- Recreation Highlights: Discover nearby hiking, swimming, fishing, water-skiing, whitewater rafting, hot springs, and options for winter sports
- Maps and Directions: Easy-to-use maps and detailed driving directions for each campground
- Trusted Advice: Expert outdoorsman Tom Stienstra is always on the move, having traveled thousands of miles across Washington and Oregon over the past 25 years
- Tips and Tools: Information on equipment, food and cooking, first aid, and insect protection, as well as background information on the climate, landscape, and history of the campsites
- In-Depth Coverage: Moon Pacific Northwest Camping covers Oregon and Washington, including: the Olympic Peninsula and the Washington Coast, Seattle and Puget Sound, the Northern and Southern Cascades, Northeastern Washington, the Columbia River Gorge and Mount Rainier, Southeastern Washington, the Oregon Coast, Portland and the Willamette Valley, Mount Hood, and Northeastern and Southeastern Oregon
Whether you're a veteran camper or pitching a tent for the first time, with Moon's comprehensive coverage and strategic advice you'll be ready for your next adventure.
Sticking to the RV? Try Moon West Coast RV Camping. Can't get enough of the Northwest? Try Moon Washington Camping or Moon Oregon Camping.
|RV Electrical Systems: A Basic Guide to Troubleshooting, Repairing and Improvement
Lowest new price: $13.09
Lowest used price: $13.09
List price: $24.00
Author: Bill Moeller
This problem-solving reference answers questions such as, "Why do interior lights dim or burn out rapidly" and "Why won't the batteries recharge after a night without electricity?"
- ISBN13: 9780070427785
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
Page 5 of 426
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.