|Browse by Catagory:
Civil Rights & Liberties
War & Peace
Cajun & Creole Cooking
Caribbean & West Indian Cooking
Diabetic & Sugar-Free Cooking
Low Fat Cooking
Middle Eastern Cooking
Pacific Rim Cooking
Home & Garden
Literature & Fiction
Sheet Music & Scores
Environmental & Natural Resources Law
Ethics & Professional Responsibility
Procedures & Litigation
Water Supply & Land Use
Lawyer and Crimal Humor
Outdoors & Nature
Hiking & Camping
Hunting & Fishing
Beer & Beer Making
Health & Fitness
Diets & Weight Loss
Children's Science & Nature
Vitamins & Supplements
Psychology and Counseling
Philosophy of Psychology
Physiological Aspects of Psychology
Psychology of Sexuality
Psychology Testing & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Logic & Brain Teasers
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Probability & Statistics
Experiments, Instruments & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Fusion & Fission
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
Waves & Wave Mechanics
Administration & Policy
Allied Health Professions
Medical Education & Training
Endocrinology & Metabolism
Physician & Patient
Insects & Spiders
Fish & Aquariums
Mobile & Wireless Computing: Programming
Linux Kernel & Peripherals
Linux Networking & Administration
State & Local History
Sci Fi Calendars
Bujold, Lois McMaster
Card, Orson Scott
Chalker, Jack L.
Heinlein, Robert A.
McKillip, Patricia A.
Nye, Jody Lynn
|Everyday Watercolor: Learn to Paint Watercolor in 30 Days
Lowest new price: $15.30
Lowest used price: $14.99
List price: $22.99
Author: Jenna Rainey
A contemporary paint-every-day watercolor guide that explores foundational strokes and patterns and then builds new skills upon the foundations over the course of 30 days to create finished pieces.
This beautifully illustrated and inspiring guided watercolor-a-day book is perfect for beginning watercolor artists, artists who want to improve their watercolor skills, and visual creatives. From strokes to shapes, this book covers the basics and helps painters gain confidence in themselves along with inspiration to develop their own style over the course of 30 days. Featuring colorful contemporary art from Mon Voir design agency founder and Instagram trendsetter Jenna Rainey, this book's fresh perspective paints watercolor in a whole new light.
- Modern Watercolor: A playful and contemporary exploration of watercolor painting (Modern Series)
- XL Watercolor Pad, 9"X12" Fold Over
- The Complete Watercolorist's Essential Notebook: A treasury of watercolor secrets discovered through decades of painting and experimentation
- How To Draw Modern Florals: An Introduction To The Art of Flowers, Cacti, and More
- How To Draw Modern Florals: An Introduction To The Art of Flowers, Cacti, and More
- Botanical Line Drawing: 200 Step-by-Step Flowers, Leaves, Cacti, Succulents, and Other Items Found in Nature
- 9pcs Round Pointed Tip Pony Hair Artists Filbert Paintbrushes, Marrywindix Watercolor Paint Brush Set Acrylic Oil Painting Brush black
- Darice 13-Inch-by-10-Inch, 20-Well Palette
- Paint Yourself Calm: Colourful, Creative Mindfulness Through Watercolour
- AEM Hi Arts Watercolor Paint Artist Set - Great Mothers Day Gift - Art Kit Includes Water Color Paints, Brushes, Paper, and Palette - Portable, Small and Washable, Great for Kids and Professionals
|The Art of Stone Painting: 30 Designs to Spark Your Creativity
Lowest new price: $11.53
Lowest used price: $12.03
List price: $19.95
Author: F. Sehnaz Bac
"A helpful guide for creating mini masterpieces." — Looking for a Good Book
"A fantastic book!" — The Classy Chics
"This is a gorgeous book and I found so much inspiration reading through it." — The Gingerbread House
Transform ordinary stones into colorful works of art with this easy-to-follow guide. Popular stone artist F. Sehnaz Bac, a seasoned archaeologist who markets her painted Sassi dell’Adriatico (Stones of the Adriatic) on Etsy, presents step-by-step instructions for creating 30 fantastic designs. Full-color photographs accompany directions for painting themes that range from trees, flowers, and animals to mandalas, geometric patterns, holiday motifs, and more.
Starting with the basics — including finding and choosing stones as well as tools and materials — the guide offers a variety of techniques, including painting stones with colors or inks, painting on natural stone, and sealing the finished work. Projects range from simple to advanced and include suggestions for indoor and outdoor display, as well as instructions on how to style wearable objects such as pendants. A complete selection of templates provides motifs for every project as well as ample inspiration for developing your own designs.
"The instructions are clear and engaging, while the photos are lovely and inspiring. Rock painting has become a really fun family activity for us all." — Sharing Craft Ideas
"This is brilliant, fun, and truly inspirational! Highly recommend it." — splashesintobooks
- Brand New Item / Unopened Product
- Uni-posca Paint Marker Pen - Extra Fine Point - Set of 12 (PC-1M12C)
- Mandala Stones: 50 Inspirational Designs to Paint
- Art on the Rocks: More than 35 colorful & contemporary rock-painting projects, tips, and techniques to inspire your creativity!
- Rock Art!: Painting and Crafting with the Humble Pebble
- Metallic Markers Pen for Rock Painting - Medium Point, Metallic Color Paint Markers for Ceramic Painting, Glass,Mug, Plastic, Photo Album, Card Making, 10 Colors
- Fine Metallic Markers Paints Pens,Metal Art Permanent Medium-Tip,Glass Paint Writing,Markers for Painting Rocks,Black Paper,Photo,Album,Gift Card Making,Christmas Present,DIY Craft Kids,10/Set
- Paint pens for rock painting, stone, ceramic, glass. Extra fine point tip, Set of 12 water based paint markers. Water resistant
- Uni-posca Paint Marker Pen - Fine Point - Set of 15 (PC-3M15C)
- Painting Rocks: Size 2 - Perfect for painting to create art or "kindness rocks"
- Uni-posca Paint Marker Pen - Medium Point - Set of 15 (PC-5M15C)
|The Complete Watercolorist's Essential Notebook: A treasury of watercolor secrets discovered through decades of painting and experimentation
Lowest new price: $16.99
Lowest used price: $14.48
List price: $29.99
Author: Gordon MacKenzie
Brand: Gordon MacKenzie
This special 10th-anniversary collection combines two of the best-loved North Light watercolor guides available: The Watercolorist's Essential Notebook and The Watercolorist's Essential Notebook: Landscapes. Clarifying and simplifying the various aspects of painting with watercolor, Gordon MacKenzie's The Complete Watercolorist's Essential Notebook will encourage and challenge you with new possibilities.
Rather than a list of rules, this is a collection of principles, concepts and general information designed to expand your creative process. Mackenzie shares with you tips, techniques, ideas and lessons for a sure path to creative fulfillment and better watercolor paintings.
- The Watercolorist s Essential Notebook
|Adult Coloring Book: Island Dreams: Vacation, Summer and Beach: Dream and Relax with Gorgeous Illustrations
Lowest new price: $4.51
Lowest used price: $4.49
List price: $4.99
Author: Julia Rivers
This book is only for a limited time available for this unbeatable price (Regular price 6.99$)
Go with this Adult Coloring Book on a fantastic journey and discover: ♦ 40 stress relief designs
♦ Detailed and beautiful illustrations
♦ A large print (8.5 x 11)
♦ One-sided printed pages
♦ Hours of Inspiration, Meditation and Fun
Many of our extraordinary coloring books are also very popular with children!
Don't hesitate and order your own Okami Coloring Book. You'll love it!
- Adult Coloring Book: Beach Vacation: Fun and Relaxing Seashore Designs
- Adult Coloring Book: Butterflies and Flowers : Stress Relieving Patterns (Volume 7)
- Adult Coloring Book: Stress Relieving Animal Designs
- Magical Forest: An Adult Coloring Book with Enchanted Forest Animals, Fantasy Landscape Scenes, Country Flower Designs, and Mythical Nature Patterns
- Crayola Colored Pencils, 50 Count Set, Pre-sharpened
- Adult Coloring Books Good vibes: Don’t give up : Motivate your life with Brilliant designs and great calligraphy words to help melt stress away. (Volume 16)
- Creative Haven Dream Doodles: A Coloring Book with a Hidden Picture Twist (Adult Coloring)
- Adult Coloring Book: Stress Relieving Designs Animals, Mandalas, Flowers, Paisley Patterns And Beautiful Artwork
- Adult Coloring Book Designs: Stress Relief Coloring Book: Garden Designs, Mandalas, Animals, and Paisley Patterns
- Butterfly Garden: Beautiful Butterflies and Flowers Patterns For Relaxation, Fun, and Stress Relief, Vol. 10 (Adult Coloring Books - Art Therapy for The Mind) (Volume 11)
|Color and Light: A Guide for the Realist Painter (James Gurney Art)
Lowest new price: $13.60
Lowest used price: $12.56
List price: $24.99
Author: James Gurney
Brand: Andrews McMeel Publishing
From New York Times best-selling author of the Dinotopia series, James Gurney, comes a carefully crafted and researched study on color and light in paintings. This art instruction book will accompany the acclaimed Imaginative Realism: How to Paint What Doesn't Exist.
James Gurney, New York Times best-selling author and artist of the Dinotopia series, follows Imaginative Realism with his second art-instruction book, Color and Light: A Guide for the Realist Painter. A researched study on two of art's most fundamental themes, Color and Light bridges the gap between abstract theory and practical knowledge. Beginning with a survey of underappreciated masters who perfected the use of color and light, the book examines how light reveals form, the properties of color and pigments, and the wide variety of atmospheric effects. Gurney cuts though the confusing and contradictory dogma about color, testing it in the light of science and observation. A glossary, pigment index, and bibliography complete what will ultimately become an indispensible tool for any artist.
This book is the second in a series based on his blog, gurneyjourney.com. His first in the series, Imaginative Realism, was widely acclaimed in the fantastical art world, and was ranked the #1 Bestseller on the Amazon list for art instruction.
"James Gurney's new book, Color and Light, cleverly bridges the gap between artistic observation and scientific explanation. Not only does he eloquently describe all the effects of color and light an artist might encounter, but he thrills us with his striking paintings in the process." --Armand Cabrera, Artist
- Andrews McMeel Publishing
|Drawing for the Absolute Beginner: A Clear & Easy Guide to Successful Drawing (Art for the Absolute Beginner)
Lowest new price: $8.18
Lowest used price: $5.16
List price: $19.99
Author: Mark Willenbrink
Brand: F&W Media
This inspiring book makes drawing in a realistic style easier than you may think and more fun than you ever imagined!
Authors Mark and Mary Willenbrink (Watercolor for the Absolute Beginner) cover it all—from choosing materials and the correct way to hold your pencil, to expert advice on the tricky stuff, like getting proportions and perspective right, drawing reflections, and designing strong compositions. (It's not as scary as it sounds…not with Mark and Mary as your guide!)
At the heart of this book, a series of fun, hands-on exercises help you practice and perfect your strokes—24 mini-demos lead up to 9 full step-by-step demos. Each exercise builds on the previous one as you develop your skills, build your confidence, and enjoy yourself along the way. The lessons you learn by drawing simple subjects such as coffee mugs, clouds and trees will help you take on progressively more challenging matter like animals, still lifes, landscapes and portraits…the kinds of subjects and scenes you've always dreamt of drawing.
This book is just the ticket for budding artists of any age. It's never too early and never too late to discover the pure joy of drawing!
- This inspiring book makes drawing in a realistic style easier than you may think and more fun than you ever imagined
- Author: mark and Mary Willenbrink
- Made in china
|How To Draw Modern Florals: An Introduction To The Art of Flowers, Cacti, and More
Lowest new price: $11.01
Lowest used price: $13.01
List price: $17.99
Author: Alli Koch
Alli Koch has mastered the art of turning simple doodles into beautifully designed floral illustrations and is giving you her expertise in her book How To Draw Modern Florals. In this step-by-step guide, Alli teaches everything you need to know about modern florals: tools of the trade, where to find inspiration, the anatomy of a flower, and the basic shapes for drawing a flower. You'll feel as though you're sitting down with Alli at a coffee shop as she walks you through the process of drawing and designing all aspects of modern florals. You'll learn designs from classic floral favorites like the rose to most popular florals of today. You'll even learn some non-traditional florals that happen to be some of Alli's favorites: succulents and cacti.
This is an introduction, so no experience is needed. If you can draw an S or a C; with a pen, Alli can teach you how to draw a beautiful, modern floral design.
Lowest new price: $22.46
List price: $24.95
Author: Marc Taro Holmes
For the last ten years, urban sketcher Marc Taro Holmes has been on a mission to travel the world drawing and painting on location.
Thousands of loyal readers worldwide have been following his award-winning blog at CitizenSketcher.com, learning from his freely shared articles featuring hundreds of sketchbook drawings and watercolor paintings, his first-hand experiments with field-sketching gear, free downloadable art-workshops, and numerous over-the-shoulder, step-by-step demonstrations
Along the way Marc wrote the instant classic: The Urban Sketcher: Techniques for Seeing and Drawing on Location (4.6 stars 180+ reviews). Marc is also the presenter of two online courses: Travel Sketching in Mixed Media and Sketching People in Motion (available from Craftsy.com).
With his latest book, Direct Watercolor Marc brings you a retrospective collection of over eighty of his watercolor paintings, painted side-by-side with fellow urban sketchers in ten different countries. This is the work of a plein-air painter at the top of his game, seen for the first time as a single body of work, and accompanied with his latest thoughts on the medium of watercolor.
Also included – six completely new step-by-step demonstrations, systematically explaining his deceptively simple approach to painting. Marc shows you how to paint rapidly, with little or no preparation and the minimum of supplies, unlocking the secrets of spontaneous, expressive watercolor, with a unique personal vision.
Whether you’re already one of Marc’s readers or are about to discover his boldly expressive approach, Direct Watercolor offers you the keys to unlocking your own adventures as a sketchbook artist, traveling watercolorist, or unconventional studio painter.
Please note: This ebook version of Direct Watercolor is only suitable for full-color displays such as the Kindle Fire, or the Kindle app for tablets, phones, laptops, and computers.
|The Art of Creative Watercolor: Inspiration and Techniques for Imaginative Drawing and Painting
Lowest new price: $21.36
List price: $24.99
Author: Danielle Donaldson
Brand: North Light Books
Welcome to your watercolor happy place!
The world of Danielle Donaldson is as wondrous as a jar full of fireflies. Her whimsical illustrations are known for their offbeat color combinations, artful arrangements and endearing quirkiness. In this book, you'll learn how to partner with the wonderfully spontaneous medium of watercolor to create your own brand of magic.
Start by creating a handmade journal, then follow exercises and start-to-finish projects to fill it with illustrations that are small in size but big on color. Along the way, Danielle shares her fresh takes on color theory, perspective, composition and more.
Designed to get your brush moving, this book makes practice feel like play. It's a one-of-a-kind journey for any artist wishing to tap into the utter joy of watercolor painting and make it a cherished part of your daily life.
Inside you'll find:
- Imaginative techniques that help you override perfectionist tendencies while making the most of watercolor's unpredictable nature
- An inventive approach (using scraps of paper, ribbon and other ephemera) for more creative color choices
- A simple strategy that makes drawing new subjects less intimidating and more fun
- Sweet ways to add hand lettering to your artwork
- Inspirational exercises that make finding subjects to paint as easy as A-B-C
"Don't underestimate the giddiness you feel when you mindlessly grab a color and mix it with another and create the most beautiful wash ever!" --p43
|Fluid Art Mastery: 8 Steps To Being A Paint Pouring Artist
Lowest new price: $9.00
List price: $19.00
Author: Rick Cheadle
Also known as paint pouring, flow art, liquid art, etc. Is a form of abstract art that uses acrylic paints with a runny (fluid)consistency. The acrylic paints react with each other when combined together to make interesting and visually organic motifs. This type of art is fun for all ages. Fluid acrylics can be used on many types of substrates and in many different forms such as pouring, dripping, swirling, glazing, dipping and many other effects. Fluid art opens up a lot of possibilities and is definitely worth exploring and adding to your artist tool belt. In this book I will teach you everything you will need to become a paint pouring artist. I will share with you: How to set up your paint pouring studio on a budget complete supplies list share all the techniques that I use like; dirty pour flip cup, puddle pours, pre-lift slide technique, open cylinder, ribbon pour, swipe technique and more. I will show you how to properly handle and care for your art I will show you how to protect your artwork There are plenty of resources to refer to with information about mixing ratios, paint density and more I will share tips on how to price your art And tips on where to sell your masterpiece.
Page 1 of 3764
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.