|Browse by Catagory:
Civil Rights & Liberties
War & Peace
Cajun & Creole Cooking
Caribbean & West Indian Cooking
Diabetic & Sugar-Free Cooking
Low Fat Cooking
Middle Eastern Cooking
Pacific Rim Cooking
Home & Garden
Literature & Fiction
Sheet Music & Scores
Environmental & Natural Resources Law
Ethics & Professional Responsibility
Procedures & Litigation
Water Supply & Land Use
Lawyer and Crimal Humor
Outdoors & Nature
Hiking & Camping
Hunting & Fishing
Beer & Beer Making
Health & Fitness
Diets & Weight Loss
Children's Science & Nature
Vitamins & Supplements
Psychology and Counseling
Philosophy of Psychology
Physiological Aspects of Psychology
Psychology of Sexuality
Psychology Testing & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Logic & Brain Teasers
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Probability & Statistics
Experiments, Instruments & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Fusion & Fission
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
Waves & Wave Mechanics
Administration & Policy
Allied Health Professions
Medical Education & Training
Endocrinology & Metabolism
Physician & Patient
Insects & Spiders
Fish & Aquariums
Mobile & Wireless Computing: Programming
Linux Kernel & Peripherals
Linux Networking & Administration
State & Local History
Sci Fi Calendars
Bujold, Lois McMaster
Card, Orson Scott
Chalker, Jack L.
Heinlein, Robert A.
McKillip, Patricia A.
Nye, Jody Lynn
|The Artist's Way: 25th Anniversary Edition
Lowest new price: $10.90
Lowest used price: $5.43
List price: $17.00
Author: Julia Cameron
This international bestseller has inspired millions to overcome the limiting beliefs and fears that inhibit the creative process.
First published twenty-five years ago, The Artist's Way is the seminal book on the subject of creativity. Perhaps even more vital in today's cultural climate than when it was first published, The Artist's Way is a powerfully provocative and inspiring work. In it, Julia Cameron takes readers on an amazing twelve-week journey to discover the inextricable link between their spiritual and creative selves. This groundbreaking program includes:
- Introductions to two of Cameron's most vital tools for creative recovery--The Morning Pages and The Artist Date
- Hundreds of highly effective exercises and activities
- Guidance on starting a "Creative Cluster" of fellow artists who will support you in your creative endeavors
A revolutionary program for artistic renewal from the world's foremost authority on the creative process, The Artist's Way is a life-changing book. This 25th anniversary edition includes a new introduction from the author.
|Love & Respect: The Love She Most Desires; The Respect He Desperately Needs
Lowest new price: $4.69
Lowest used price: $1.97
List price: $24.99
Author: Emerson Eggerichs
Brand: HarperCollins Christian Pub.
Reveals the secret to couples meeting each other's deepest needs--without love she reacts without respect, and without respect he reacts without love, and a painful, negative cycle begins.
- A Focus on the Family Book
- Signed first edition by Dr. Emerson Eggerichs
- A Marriage Book with a Difference!
|The Rainbow Fish
Lowest new price: $12.14
Lowest used price: $1.53
List price: $18.95
Author: Marcus Pfister
Brand: North-South / Night Sky Books
The Rainbow Fish is an international best-seller and a modern classic. Eye-catching foil stamping, glittering on every page, offers instant child appeal, but it is the universal message at the heart of this simple story about a beautiful fish who learns to make friends by sharing his most prized possessions that gives the book its lasting value.
A CHRISTOPHER AWARD WINNER
WINNER OF THE BOLOGNA BOOK FAIR CRITICI IN ERBA PRIZE
AMERICAN BOOKSELLERS ABBY AWARD WINNER
AN IRA-CBC CHILDREN'S CHOICE
#1 PUBLISHERS WEEKLY BESTSELLER and WALL STREET JOURNAL BESTSELLER
If you read this very popular book just before bed, and the light is still on in the hallway, you can make the rainbow scales glitter on the page, and realize why the Rainbow Fish was so proud of his beautiful decoration. Sometimes, though, being too proud of outside beauty can blind a fish, or a child (or even, heaven forbid, a parent) to the beauty people hold inside. That's the lesson of this simple tale, imported from Switzerland. It's a useful one for future sneaker and designer clothing shoppers, for rainbow fish--and for quieter, plainer minnows, too.
- A Christopher Award Winner
- Winner of the Bologna Book Fair Critici in Erba Prize
- American Bookseller Abby Award Winner
- An IRA-CBC Children's Choice
|The Armor of God
Lowest new price: $14.38
Lowest used price: $10.99
Author: Priscilla Shirer
Brand: Lifeway Church Resources
All day, every day, an invisible war rages around you — unseen, unheard, yet felt throughout every aspect of your life. A devoted, devilish enemy seeks to wreak havoc on everything that matters to you: your heart, your mind, your marriage, your children, your relationships, your resilience, your dreams, your destiny. But his battle plan depends on catching you unaware and unarmed. If you're tired of being pushed around and caught with your guard down, this study is for you.
The Enemy always fails miserably when he meets a woman dressed for the occasion. The Armor of God, more than merely a biblical description of the believer's inventory, is an action plan for putting it on and developing a personalized strategy to secure victory. (7 Sessions)
- Bible Study Book includes 6 weeks of homework that can be completed between 7 group sessions
- Includes leader helps and perforated prayer cards that can be used to develop a prayer strategy
- Leader material (guides to questions and discussion with small group)
- Equip women to get serious, specific, and strategic in their discipline of prayer
- Turn challenges and discouragement into opportunities for prayer
- Grow spiritually as you dig deeper into Scripture and expand your understanding of prayer
- Develop and implement practical, purposeful prayer strategies
- Appropriate for new or inexperienced Bible study students as well as those well-versed in Scriptures
- Leaders can be assured of a trusted teacher in every group
- Opportunity for multiple leaders or facilitators
- The Armor of God Bible Study Book
|Adult Coloring Book: Stress Relieving Animal Designs
Lowest new price: $4.74
Lowest used price: $1.50
List price: $4.99
Author: Dan Morris
Brand: Dan Morris (Author)
50 ANIMAL PATTERNS TO COLOR This adult coloring book has over 50 animal patterns and provides hours of stress relief through creative expression. It features small and big creatures from forests, oceans, deserts and grasslands. Designs range in complexity and detail from beginner to expert-level.
- Adult Coloring Book : Stress Relieving Designs Animals, Mandalas, Flowers, Paisley Patterns And So Much More
- Crayola Colored Pencils, Pre-sharpened, Great for Adult Coloring, 50 Count
- Adult Coloring Book: Stress Relieving Designs Animals, Mandalas, Flowers, Paisley Patterns And Beautiful Artwork
- Adult Coloring Book: Butterflies and Flowers : Stress Relieving Patterns (Volume 7)
- Adult Coloring Book: Mandalas and Patterns (Sarah Jane Carter Coloring Books)
- Adult Coloring Book: Designs
- Adult Coloring Book: 50 Relaxing Animal Designs with Mandala Inspired Patterns for Stress Relief
- Adult Coloring Book Designs: Stress Relief Coloring Book: Garden Designs, Mandalas, Animals, and Paisley Patterns
- Adult Coloring Books Good vibes: Don’t give up : Motivate your life with Brilliant designs and great calligraphy words to help melt stress away. (Volume 16)
- Adult Coloring Book: Island Dreams: Vacation, Summer and Beach: Dream and Relax with Gorgeous Illustrations
|The Crystal Bible
Lowest new price: $9.29
Lowest used price: $4.34
List price: $21.99
Author: Judy Hall
Brand: Walking Stick Press
A spiritual guide to the properties of crystals explores their shapes, colors, and applications in an easy-to-follow format that includes photographic identification, detailed descriptions, and information on the individual properties.
- Crystals for Beginners: The Guide to Get Started with the Healing Power of Crystals
- The Crystal Bible 2
- The Crystal Bible 3
- Natural Chakra Stones Set w/ Amethyst Crystal, Rose Quartz, Lapis Lazuli, Clear Quartz Obelisk & Tiger Eye – Chakra Crystals for Reiki, Meditation & Massage – Ebook, Velvet Pouch & Keychain Included!
- The Chakra Bible: The Definitive Guide to Working with Chakras (Mind Body Spirit Bibles)
- Crystal Prescriptions: The A-Z Guide to Over 1,200 Symptoms and Their Healing Crystals
- Encyclopedia of Crystals, Revised and Expanded
- Crystals for Healing: The Complete Reference Guide With Over 200 Remedies for Mind, Heart & Soul
- Crystal Muse: Everyday Rituals to Tune In to the Real You
- CHAKRA Centers Chart, Rainbow: Body-Mind-Spirit Connections, by Inner Light Resources
|Mythology: Timeless Tales of Gods and Heroes
Lowest new price: $0.99
Lowest used price: $0.99
List price: $10.00
Author: Edith Hamilton
Brand: Grand Central Publishing
The world-renowned classic that has enthralled and delighted millions of readers with its timeless tales of gods and heroes.
Edith Hamilton's mythology succeeds like no other book in bringing to life for the modern reader the Greek, Roman and Norse myths that are the keystone of Western culture-the stories of gods and heroes that have inspired human creativity from antiquity to the present.
We follow the drama of the Trojan War and the wanderings of Odysseus. We hear the tales of Jason and the Golden Fleece, Cupid and Psyche, and mighty King Midas. We discover the origins of the names of the constellations. And we recognize reference points for countless works for art, literature and culture inquiry-from Freud's Oedipus complex to Wagner's Ring Cycle of operas to Eugene O'Neill's Mourning Becomes Electra
Both a reference text for scholars of all ages and a book to simply enjoy, Mythology is a classic not to be missed.
Edith Hamilton loved the ancient Western myths with a passion--and this classic compendium is her tribute. "The tales of Greek mythology do not throw any clear light upon what early mankind was like," Hamilton explains in her introduction. "They do throw an abundance of light upon what early Greeks were like--a matter, it would seem, of more importance to us, who are their descendents intellectually, artistically, and politically. Nothing we learn about them is alien to ourselves." Fans of Greek mythology will find all the great stories and characters here--Perseus, Hercules, and Odysseus--each discussed in generous detail by the voice of an impressively knowledgeable and engaging (with occasional lapses) narrator. This is also an excellent primer for middle- and high-school students who are studying ancient Greek and Roman culture and literature. --Gail Hudson
|The Gospel Comes with a House Key: Practicing Radically Ordinary Hospitality in Our Post-Christian World
Lowest new price: $13.00
Lowest used price: $13.21
List price: $19.99
Author: Rosaria Butterfield
Brand: Crossway Books
What did God use to draw a radical, committed unbeliever to himself? Did God take her to an evangelistic rally? Or, since she had her doctorate in literature, did he use something in print? No, God used an invitation to dinner in a modest home, from a humble couple who lived out the gospel daily, simply, and authentically.
With this story of her conversion as a backdrop, Rosaria Butterfield invites us into her home to show us how God can use this same “radical, ordinary hospitality” to bring the gospel to our lost friends and neighbors. Such hospitality sees our homes as not our own, but as God’s tools for the furtherance of his kingdom as we welcome those who look, think, believe, and act differently from us into our everyday, sometimes messy lives—helping them see what true Christian faith really looks like.
|Jesus Calling: Enjoying Peace in His Presence
Lowest new price: $9.41
Lowest used price: $6.64
List price: $19.99
Author: Sarah Young
Brand: HarperCollins Christian Pub.
Experience peace in the presence of the Savior who is closer than you can imagine.
This #1 bestselling 365-day devotional is written as if Jesus Himself is speaking directly to you—words of encouragement, comfort, and reassurance of His unending love.
Sarah Young shares her personal prayer journal and her reflections based on Jesus’ words of hope, guidance, and peace within Scripture. Penned by one who loves Jesus and reveres His Word, these writings will help your love for Jesus grow as you spend time with Him each day.
Experience a deeper relationship with the Lord as you savor the presence of the One who will never leave you.
Updated leathersoft cover allows for imprinting.
- Jesus Calling Enjoying Peace in His Presence
Lowest new price: $8.57
Lowest used price: $6.23
List price: $15.99
Author: Lauren K. Denton
Brand: HarperCollins Christian Pub.
Now a USA Today and Amazon Charts Bestseller!
“A story both powerful and enchanting: a don’t-miss novel in the greatest southern traditions of storytelling.” —Patti Callahan Henry, New York Times bestselling author
When her grandmother’s will wrenches Sara back home, she learns more about Margaret Van Buren in the wake of her death than she ever knew in life.
After her last remaining family member dies, Sara Jenkins goes home to The Hideaway, her grandmother Mags’s ramshackle B&B in Sweet Bay, Alabama. She intends to quickly tie up loose ends then return to her busy life and thriving antique shop in New Orleans. Instead, she learns Mags has willed The Hideaway to her and charged her with renovating it—no small task considering her grandmother’s best friends, a motley crew of senior citizens, still live there.
Rather than hurrying back to New Orleans, Sara stays in Sweet Bay and begins the biggest house-rehabbing project of her career. Amid drywall dust, old memories, and a charming contractor, she discovers that slipping back into life at The Hideaway is easier than she expected.
Then she discovers a box Mags left in the attic with clues to a life Sara never imagined for her grandmother. With help from Mags’s friends, Sara begins to piece together the mysterious life of bravery, passion, and choices that changed her grandmother’s destiny in both marvelous and devastating ways.
When an opportunistic land developer threatens to seize The Hideaway, Sara is forced to make a choice—stay in Sweet Bay and fight for the house and the people she’s grown to love or leave again and return to her successful but solitary life in New Orleans.
“Two endearing heroines and their poignant storylines of love lost and found make this the perfect book for an afternoon on the back porch with a glass of sweet tea.” —Karen White, New York Times bestselling author
Page 5 of 8637
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.