|Browse by Catagory:
Civil Rights & Liberties
War & Peace
Cajun & Creole Cooking
Caribbean & West Indian Cooking
Diabetic & Sugar-Free Cooking
Low Fat Cooking
Middle Eastern Cooking
Pacific Rim Cooking
Home & Garden
Literature & Fiction
Sheet Music & Scores
Environmental & Natural Resources Law
Ethics & Professional Responsibility
Procedures & Litigation
Water Supply & Land Use
Lawyer and Crimal Humor
Outdoors & Nature
Hiking & Camping
Hunting & Fishing
Beer & Beer Making
Health & Fitness
Diets & Weight Loss
Children's Science & Nature
Vitamins & Supplements
Psychology and Counseling
Philosophy of Psychology
Physiological Aspects of Psychology
Psychology of Sexuality
Psychology Testing & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Logic & Brain Teasers
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Probability & Statistics
Experiments, Instruments & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Fusion & Fission
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
Waves & Wave Mechanics
Administration & Policy
Allied Health Professions
Medical Education & Training
Endocrinology & Metabolism
Physician & Patient
Insects & Spiders
Fish & Aquariums
Mobile & Wireless Computing: Programming
Linux Kernel & Peripherals
Linux Networking & Administration
State & Local History
Sci Fi Calendars
Bujold, Lois McMaster
Card, Orson Scott
Chalker, Jack L.
Heinlein, Robert A.
McKillip, Patricia A.
Nye, Jody Lynn
|Your Guide to the National Parks: The Complete Guide to all 59 National Parks (Second edition)
Lowest new price: $9.21
Lowest used price: $9.67
List price: $25.00
Author: Michael Joseph Oswald
Brand: Oswald Michael Joseph
This award-winning guide, completely updated for the 2017 edition, includes more than 450 new photographs, 160 revised maps, and 50 hiking tables, making it the only guidebook you'll need to explore the United States National Parks.
An all new design with the same intuitive layout keeps the step-by-step itineraries,kid-friendly activities, and most popular ranger programs at your fingertips to help plan your next family vacation. Thousands of hotels, restaurants, and attractions beyond the parks and 11 suggested road trips make it the ultimate dashboard companion. Exhaustive activity information--including hiking tables, easy-to-find trailhead markers, outfitter details, and backpacking essentials--serves as blueprint for an adventure of a lifetime. With something for everyone, this is Your Guide to the National Parks.
- Your Guide to the National Parks 2nd Edition The Complete Guide to All 59 National Parks
- 50 States, 5,000 Ideas: Where to Go, When to Go, What to See, What to Do
- 2018 Rand McNally Large Scale Road Atlas (Rand McNally Road Atlas)
- The Most Scenic Drives in America, Newly Revised and Updated: 120 Spectacular Road Trips
- The Good Sam RV Travel & Savings Guide (Good Sams Rv Travel Guide & Campground Directory)
- National Geographic Secrets of the National Parks: The Experts' Guide to the Best Experiences Beyond the Tourist Trail (National Geographics Secrets of the National Parks)
- Passport To Your National Parks
- Off the Beaten Path: A Travel Guide to More Than 1000 Scenic and Interesting Places Still Uncrowded and Inviting
- Complete Guide to the National Park Lodges
- Fodor's The Complete Guide to the National Parks of the West (Full-color Travel Guide)
- National Geographic Complete National Parks of the United States, 2nd Edition: 400+ Parks, Monuments, Battlefields, Historic Sites, Scenic Trails, Recreation Areas, and Seashores
|Atlas Obscura Page-A-Day Calendar 2018
Lowest new price: $7.49
Lowest used price: $3.43
List price: $14.99
Author: Atlas Obscura
Brand: 2018 Calendars
Discover the world's hidden wonders one day at a time with a calendar from the massively popular Atlas Obscura website and the #1 New York Times bestselling book. Full of hidden wonders, surprising stories, unexpected destinations and awe-inspiring color photographs, the Atlas Obscura Page-A-Day Calendar is 365 days of unbridled curiosity and exploration. Expect the unexpected on each page: from architectural marvels, including the M.C. Escher-like stepwells in India. Mind-boggling sights, like Mexico’s Festival of the Exploding Hammers. Plus discoveries like an eccentric bone museum in Italy, or a weather-forecasting invention that was powered by leeches, still on display in Devon, England. An inspired gift for curious citizens of the world.
- Atlas Obscura
- Page-A-Day Calendar
- One per package
|Rick Steves Italy 2018
Lowest new price: $17.41
Lowest used price: $20.03
List price: $27.99
Author: Rick Steves
From the Mediterranean to the Alps, from fine art to fine pasta: with Rick Steves on your side, Italy can be yours!
Inside Rick Steves Italy 2018 you'll find:
Comprehensive coverage for planning a multi-week trip to Italy
Rick's strategic advice on how to get the most out of your time and money, with rankings of his must-see favorites
Top sights and hidden gems, from the Colosseum and Michelangelo's David to corner trattorias and that perfect scoop of gelato
How to connect with local culture: Savor a delicious plate of cacio e pepe, discover the relaxed rhythms of sunny Cinque Terre, or chat with fans about the latest soccer match (calico, to locals)
Beat the crowds, skip the lines, and avoid tourist traps with Rick's candid, humorous insight
The best places to eat, sleep, and experience la dolce far niente
Self-guided walking tours of lively neighborhoods and museums
Vital trip-planning tools, like how to link destinations, build your itinerary, and get from place to place
Detailed maps, including a fold-out map for exploring on the go
Useful resources including a packing list, Italian phrasebook, a historical overview, and recommended reading
Over 1,000 bible-thin pages include everything worth seeing without weighing you down
Annually updated information on Venice, Padua, The Dolomites, Lake Country, Milan, Italian Riviera, Florence, Pisa, Lucca, Hill Towns of Central Italy, Siena, Tuscany, Rome, Naples, Pompeii, Capri, the Amalfi Coast, and much more
Make the most of every day and every dollar with Rick Steves Italy 2018.
Planning a one- to two-week trip? Check out Rick Steves Best of Italy. Spending a week or less in a city? Try Rick Steves Pocket Guides to Florence, Rome, Venice, and the Cinque Terre.
|Going Into Town: A Love Letter to New York
Lowest new price: $14.00
Lowest used price: $9.80
List price: $28.00
Author: Roz Chast
From the #1 NYT bestselling author of Can't We Talk About Something More Pleasant?, Roz Chast's new graphic memoir--a hilarious illustrated ode/guide/thank-you note to Manhattan as only she could write it.
For native Brooklynite Roz Chast, adjusting to life in the suburbs (where people own trees!?) was surreal. But she recognized that for her kids, the reverse was true. On trips into town, they would marvel at the strange world of Manhattan: its gum-wad-dotted sidewalks, honey-combed streets, and "those West Side Story-things" (fire escapes). Their wonder inspired Going into Town, part playful guide, part New York stories, and part love letter to the city, told through Chast's laugh-out-loud, touching, and true cartoons.
|The Bucket List: 1000 Adventures Big & Small
Lowest new price: $35.00
Lowest used price: $34.94
List price: $35.00
With 1,000 adventures for all ages, it’s never too soon or too late to begin the things you’ve only dreamed of doing.
We all have things we’d like to do—one day—but work, family, school, money, and responsibilities get in the way. This invaluable guide to fun, fantastic, and life-affirming activities features an eclectic range of ideas such as self-improvement, sports-related endeavors, natural wonders, cultural experiences, culinary delights, and more. From glassblowing in the Czech Republic to swimming with dolphins in New Zealand, The Bucket List is the perfect gift for the passionate traveler—an around-the-world, continent-by-continent listing of beaches, museums, monuments, islands, inns, restaurants, mountains, and more.
Each activity is location-specific and as geographically unique as bird-watching in Kenya or driving through clouds in Sri Lanka, as well as other to-dos that can be done anywhere, such as sketching a sunset behind an architectural monument. In addition to classic outdoor pursuits, the book contains advice on how to achieve some of the most popular goals for people of all ages: direct a movie, learn to play an instrument, make pottery, protect an endangered species, name a star, try a new cuisine, or learn a new language. Whether you are more active or laid-back, serious-minded or lighthearted, you are bound to discover new, stimulating activities.
|Rick Steves Ireland 2018
Lowest new price: $15.77
Lowest used price: $15.34
List price: $23.99
Author: Rick Steves
Wander rustic towns, emerald valleys, lively cities, and moss-draped ruins: with Rick Steves on your side, Ireland can be yours!
Inside Rick Steves Ireland 2018 you'll find:
Make the most of every day and every dollar with Rick Steves Ireland 2018.
- Comprehensive coverage for planning a multi-week trip through Ireland with deep dives into each region
- Rick's strategic advice on how to get the most of your time and money, with rankings of his must-see favorites
- Top sights and hidden gems, from the Rock of Cashel and the Ring of Kerry to distilleries making whiskey with hundred-year old recipes
- How to connect with local culture: Hoist a pint at the corner pub, enjoy traditional fiddle music, and jump into conversations buzzing with brogue
- Beat the crowds, skip the lines, and avoid tourist traps with Rick's candid, humorous insight
- The best places to eat, sleep, and relax over a Guinness
- Self-guided walking tours of lively neighborhoods and awe-inspiring museums
- Vital trip-planning tools, like how to link destinations, build your itinerary, and get from place to place
- Detailed maps, including a fold-out map for exploring on the go
- Useful resources including a packing list, Irish phrasebook, a historical overview, and recommended reading
- Over 1,000 bible-thin pages include everything worth seeing without weighing you down
- Annually updated information on Dublin, Kilkenny, Waterford, County Wexford, Kinsale, Cobh, Kenmare, The Ring of Kerry, Dingle Peninsula, County Clare, the Burren, Galway, the Aran Islands, Connemara, County Mayo, Belfast, Portrush, the Antrim Coast, Derry, County Donegal, and much more
Planning a one- to two-week trip? Check out Rick Steves Best of Ireland.
|National Geographic Complete National Parks of the United States, 2nd Edition: 400+ Parks, Monuments, Battlefields, Historic Sites, Scenic Trails, Recreation Areas, and Seashores
Lowest new price: $15.00
Lowest used price: $13.19
List price: $40.00
Author: Mel White
Brand: National Geographic Maps
National Geographic’s comprehensive travel guide to recreation areas, trails, historic sites, nature hikes, seashores, camping, and campgrounds is for everyone who loves outdoor recreation. This 544-page reference is an ultimate travel planner for all things national parks, filled with full-color photos, detailed maps, historical background, and practical facts on the location of the park system properties, as well as the best times to visit and top-rated activities
|Rand McNally Signature Map of the World, 50 x 32-Inch
Lowest new price: $2.93
Lowest used price: $5.49
List price: $7.99
Author: Rand McNally
Brand: Rand McNally
Updated and redesigned, Rand McNally's Signature World wall map features eye-catching bold and vivid colors that make this the perfect reference piece sure to stand out in any home, classroom or office. The precise detail and digital accuracy shows color-matching relief and other physical features without sacrificing the maps readability.
Printed on high quality paper.
Map centered on Africa allowing viewers to see continents complete and intact
Clearly labeled country and city names for easy location
Latitude and longitude indications
Product dimension: 50" x 32"
- Rand McNally Signature Map of the United States
- Kappa United States Wall Map USA Poster, Home/School/Office
- U Brands Map Push Pins, Plastic Head, Steel Point, Assorted Colors, 100-Count
- Collins World Atlas: Paperback Edition
- Superior Mapping Company United States Poster Size Wall Map 40 x 28 With Cities (1 Map)
- 600 PCS Multi-color Push Pins Map tacks ,1/8 inch Round head with Stainless Point, 10 Assorted Colors (Each Color 60 PCS) in reconfigurable container for bulletin board, fabric marking
- Smithsonian- Our Solar System Poster 36 x 24in
- Edu-Toys EDU36899A Desktop Political Globe, 11-Inch
- 24x36 United States Classic Premier Blue Oceans 3D Wall Map Poster, Folded Paper Edition
- 24x36 United States, USA Classic Elite Wall Map Mural Poster (Paper Folded)
|National Geographic Kids Beginner's World Atlas
Lowest new price: $12.96
Lowest used price: $9.79
List price: $18.95
Brand: National Geographic Children's Books
Jam packed with the latest data, bright, bold images, large maps, a brand-new design, and lively information about the world’s land, people, and animals, the third edition Beginner’s World Atlas will be the most up-to-date world reference for kids ages 5–8. True to National Geographic’s reputation and legacy, we’ve created this atlas with the same care and attention to detail as our renowned adult atlases. “No one does maps or atlases with as much panache and knowledge as National Geographic,” said the Washington Post.
With completely up-to-date facts-at-a-glance, a glossary, pronunciation guide, and comprehensive index, this completely revised atlas takes young readers on a high-energy tour of the world and will be a must-have in every home and school. Vibrant color, fresh design, amazing photography, and new icons will help kids quickly identify information related to land, plants, animals, languages and culture, and all aspects of the physical and political world. Parents and teachers will appreciate the front matter with information for children about maps and how to use the atlas.
|Off the Beaten Path: A Travel Guide to More Than 1000 Scenic and Interesting Places Still Uncrowded and Inviting
Lowest new price: $10.00
Lowest used price: $7.45
List price: $35.00
Brand: Editors of Reader s Digest
Off the Beaten Path spotlights over 1,000 of the United States' most overlooked must- see destinations. Plan an unforgettable vacation with this best-selling travel book-a super-easy reference that shows you where to go, how to get there, and what you need to know before you begin your adventure.
The best-selling Reader's Digest travel book has 40% new content including over 200 new sites, over 200 new full-color photographs, and all-new, up-to- date maps.
Off the Beaten Path spotlights over 1,000 of the United States' most overlooked must- see destinations. In a state-by-state A-to-Z format, this budget-friendly vacation planner reveals the best-kept secret spots so that no matter where you live, you can plan an unforgettable local vacation within an hour or two of your home. Each of the featured sites has been verified by the respective state's tourist bureau as still being "off the beaten path." Revel in nature, science, art, and culture, and encounter the unexpected as you explore undiscovered gems.
This exciting new edition features:
1,000 sites-more than 200 new sites and over 300 photographs-more than 200 brand new Brand-new detailed state road maps, and revised and updated tourist information- plus links to the attraction's website
New feature-"Did You Know" fact boxes, and three new icons representing pet- friendly, handicap-accessible, and wi-fi compatible sites
Sidebars containing seasonal events for each state
Packed with innovative ideas for fun day trips and truly memorable vacations for travelers of every temperament, penchant, and budget, this unparalleled escape book leads you to New Hampshire's castle in the clouds. pontoon boating through the Florida Everglades, dinosaurs trails through Colorado, an authentic jousting tournament in Virginia, or a stroll down America's oldest street in New York City.
Plan an unforgettable vacation with this best-selling travel book-a super-easy reference that shows you where to go, how to get there, and what you need to know before you begin your adventure.
- Off the Beaten Path A Travel Guide to More Than 1000 Scenic and Interesting Places Still Uncrowded and Inviting
Page 2 of 56411
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.