|Browse by Catagory:
Civil Rights & Liberties
War & Peace
Cajun & Creole Cooking
Caribbean & West Indian Cooking
Diabetic & Sugar-Free Cooking
Low Fat Cooking
Middle Eastern Cooking
Pacific Rim Cooking
Home & Garden
Literature & Fiction
Sheet Music & Scores
Environmental & Natural Resources Law
Ethics & Professional Responsibility
Procedures & Litigation
Water Supply & Land Use
Lawyer and Crimal Humor
Outdoors & Nature
Hiking & Camping
Hunting & Fishing
Beer & Beer Making
Health & Fitness
Diets & Weight Loss
Children's Science & Nature
Vitamins & Supplements
Psychology and Counseling
Philosophy of Psychology
Physiological Aspects of Psychology
Psychology of Sexuality
Psychology Testing & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Logic & Brain Teasers
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Probability & Statistics
Experiments, Instruments & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Fusion & Fission
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
Waves & Wave Mechanics
Administration & Policy
Allied Health Professions
Medical Education & Training
Endocrinology & Metabolism
Physician & Patient
Insects & Spiders
Fish & Aquariums
Mobile & Wireless Computing: Programming
Linux Kernel & Peripherals
Linux Networking & Administration
State & Local History
Sci Fi Calendars
Bujold, Lois McMaster
Card, Orson Scott
Chalker, Jack L.
Heinlein, Robert A.
McKillip, Patricia A.
Nye, Jody Lynn
|The Wonky Donkey
Lowest new price: $4.86
Lowest used price: $7.39
List price: $7.99
Author: Craig Smith
Kids will love this cumulative and hysterical read-aloud!
"I was walking down the road and I saw . . .
And he only had three legs!
He was a wonky donkey."
Children will be in fits of laughter with this perfect read-aloud tale of an endearing donkey. By the book's final page, readers end up with a spunky, hanky-panky, cranky, stinky, dinky, lanky, honky-tonky, winky wonky donkey!
- Great book for children to look at or for a parent to read to children
- It's a book you want to hang onto for a keepsake
|Diary of a Wimpy Kid #13: Meltdown
Lowest new price: $8.57
Lowest used price: $9.06
List price: $13.95
Author: Jeff Kinney
Brand: Harry N. Abrams
An instant #1 USA Today, New York Times, and Wall Street Journal bestseller!
When snow shuts down Greg Heffley’s middle school, his neighborhood transforms into a wintry battlefield. Rival groups fight over territory, build massive snow forts, and stage epic snowball fights. And in the crosshairs are Greg and his trusty best friend, Rowley Jefferson.
It’s a fight for survival as Greg and Rowley navigate alliances, betrayals, and warring gangs in a neighborhood meltdown. When the snow clears, will Greg and Rowley emerge as heroes? Or will they even survive to see another day?
Also Available: The Wimpy Kid 2019 Wall Calendar (ISBN: 978-1-4197-3007-8)
|Klutz LEGO Chain Reactions Craft Kit
Lowest new price: $13.95
List price: $21.99
Author: Pat Murphy and the Scientists of Klutz Labs
LEGO Chain Reactions is packed full of ideas, instructions, and inspiration for 10 LEGO machines that spin, swing, pivot, roll, lift, and drop. Each machine alone is awesome, but put them together and you get incredible chain reactions. Then, combine the machines in any order you like to create your own chain reactions. Our team of experts worked with educators and 11-year-olds to invent the machines, then wrote a book that teaches the skills (and some of the physics behind the fun) kids need to create their own amazing chain reaction machines.
Our book includes 33 special LEGO elements that combine with basic bricks from your collection to make your machines go. But don’t worry that you won’t have the right bricks; we worked with the folks at LEGO to make sure you’ll need only the most common bricks, and that there are plenty of substitutes. The result is a chain reaction of fun, as one thing leads to another
Comes with: 78 page book, 33 LEGO elements, 6 LEGO balls, 6 feet of string, 8 paper ramps, 2 paper pop-up signs, 1 paper funnel ramp, 1 paper flag, 1 paper bucket, 1 platform
- NAPPA Silver Award Winner
- Design and build 10 amazing moving machines - teach your bricks new tricks
- Comes with 80 page instructions, 33 LEGO pieces, instructions for 10 modules, 6 plastic balls, string, paper ramps and other components
- Includes a 80 page instructional book with Klutz certified crystal-clear instructions
- Includes more than 30 essential Lego elements
- Recommended for children ages 8+
- Klutz Lego Gadgets
- Klutz LEGO Crazy Action Contraptions Craft Kit
- Klutz Lego Make Your Own Movie Kit
- ThinkFun Gravity Maze Marble Run Logic Game and STEM Toy for Boys and Girls Age 8 and Up – Toy of the Year Award Winner
- Crayola Color Chemistry Set for Kids, Steam/Stem Activities, Gift for Ages 7, 8, 9, 10
- LEGO Boost Creative Toolbox 17101 Fun Robot Building Set and Educational Coding Kit for Kids, Award-Winning STEM Learning Toy (847 Pieces)
- Snap Circuits Jr. SC-100 Electronics Exploration Kit | Over 100 STEM Projects | 4-Color Project Manual | 30 Snap Modules | Unlimited Fun
- Genius LEGO Inventions with Bricks You Already Have: 40+ New Robots, Vehicles, Contraptions, Gadgets, Games and Other Fun STEM Creations
- Bloxels Build Your Own Video Game
- Scientific Explorer My First Mind Blowing Science Kit
|Harry Potter Paperback Box Set (Books 1-7)
Lowest new price: $52.16
Lowest used price: $44.95
List price: $86.93
Author: J. K. Rowling
Now for the first time ever, J.K. Rowling’s seven bestselling Harry Potter books are available in a stunning paperback boxed set! The Harry Potter series has been hailed as “one for the ages” by Stephen King and “a spellbinding saga’ by USA Today. And most recently, The New York Times called Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows the “fastest selling book in history.” This is the ultimate Harry Potter collection for Harry Potter fans of all ages!
- 8 Gb de Memoria
- Doble ventilador
- Harry Potter: The Complete 8-Film Collection
- Harry Potter: Complete 8-Film Collection [Blu-ray]
- Percy Jackson and the Olympians 5 Book Paperback Boxed Set (new covers w/poster) (Percy Jackson & the Olympians)
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, Parts One and Two: The Official Playscript of the Original West End Production
- Hogwarts Library (Harry Potter)
- 8-Film Harry Potter: Complete Collection (DVD, 2011, 8-Disc Set)
- 29 Pieces Drawing Sketching Pencils Set Full Sketch Kit with Graphite Pencils, Mark Charcoal, Paper Brush Pen, Pencil Extender, Eraser, Pencil Knife, Ideal for Beginners Kids
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald - The Original Screenplay (Harry Potter)
- Storm Products Rascal 1 Ball Roller Bowling Bag, Pink/Black
|The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook: From Cauldron Cakes to Knickerbocker Glory--More Than 150 Magical Recipes for Wizards and Non-Wizards Alike (Unofficial Cookbook)
Lowest new price: $5.00
Lowest used price: $7.80
List price: $19.95
Author: Dinah Bucholz
Brand: Adams Media
With this cookbook, dining a la Hogwarts is as easy as Banoffi Pie. With more than 150 easy-to-make recipes, tips, and techniques, you can indulge in spellbindingly delicious meals drawn straight from the pages of your favorite Potter stories, such as:
- Treacle Tart, Harry's favorite dessert
- Molly's Meat Pies, Mrs. Weasley's classic dish
- Kreacher's French Onion Soup
- Pumpkin Pasties, a staple on the Hogwarts Express cart
With a dash of magic and a drop of creativity, you'll conjure up the entrees, desserts, snacks, and drinks you need to transform ordinary Muggle meals into magical culinary masterpieces, sure to make even Mrs. Weasley proud.
- With this cookbook, dining a la Hogwarts is as easy as Banoffi Pie.
- With more than 150 easy-to-make recipes, tips, and techniques, you can indulge in spellbindingly delicious meals drawn straight from the pages of your favorite Potter stories.
- With a dash of magic and a drop of creativity, you'll conjure up the entrees, desserts, snacks, and drinks you need to transform ordinary Muggle meals into magical culinary masterpieces, sure to make even Mrs. Weasley proud.
- Hardcover, 256 pages.
|Unicorn Coloring Book: For Kids Ages 4-8 (US Edition)
Lowest new price: $597.65
Lowest used price: $597.65
List price: $6.25
Author: Silly Bear
This children’s coloring book is full of happy, smiling, beautiful unicorns. For anyone who love unicorns, this book makes a nice gift for ages 4 to 8 years.
Please note: This is not an adult coloring book and the style is that of an ordinary child's coloring book, with a matte cover to finish.
What you will find inside the book:
• 2 sets of 24 unique designs, so there is one spare of each design, for sharing or starting again.
• 48 coloring pages in total, on single side pages, with a variety of cute unicorns and detailed backgrounds.
• Age appropriate backgrounds for pre-school and elementary age kids under 8 years – rainbows, stars, castles, meadows and mushroom houses.
• A nice large format (A4 size) for small hands to enjoy.
Activities such as coloring will improve your child's pencil grip, as well as helping them to relax, self regulate their mood and develop their imagination.
So if your child loves unicorns, stars and rainbows, then order your copy today.
- Unicorn Activity Book for Kids Ages 4-8: A Fun Kid Workbook Game For Learning, Coloring, Dot To Dot, Mazes, Word Search and More!
- I Am Confident, Brave & Beautiful: A Coloring Book for Girls
- Dinosaur Coloring Book for Kids: Fantastic Dinosaur Coloring Book for Boys, Girls, Toddlers, Preschoolers, Kids 3-8, 6-8 (Dinosaur Books)
- I'm a Unicorn (Little Golden Book)
- Crayola Ultimate Crayon Collection, 152 Pieces, Art Set, Gift
- Mermaid Activity Book for Kids Ages 4-8: A Fun Kid Workbook Game For Learning, Coloring, Dot to Dot, Mazes, Word Search and More!
- Crayola Inspiration Art Case: 140 Pieces, Art Set, Gifts for Kids, Age 4, 5, 6
- Crayola Color Bundle
- Gorgeous Colouring for Girls - Unicorns and Mermaids (Gorgeous Colouring Books for Girls)
- Dinosaur Activity Book for Kids Ages 4-8: A Fun Kid Workbook Game For Learning, Coloring, Dot To Dot, Mazes, Word Search and More!
|Percy Jackson and the Olympians 5 Book Paperback Boxed Set (new covers w/poster) (Percy Jackson & the Olympians)
Lowest new price: $15.99
Lowest used price: $13.90
List price: $35.00
Author: Rick Riordan
All five books in the blockbuster Percy Jackson and the Olympians series, in paperback, have been collected in a boxed set fit for demigods. Now with glorious new cover art and packaged with a special poster, this value-priced set includes the best-selling The Lightning Thief, The Sea of Monsters, The Titan's Curse, The Battle of the Labyrinth, and The Last Olympian. Whether it is for readers who are experiencing Percy's thrilling adventures with Greek gods and monsters for the first time, or for fans who want to devour the saga again, this gift will be prized by young and old.
|National Geographic Kids Why?: Over 1,111 Answers to Everything
Lowest new price: $12.80
Lowest used price: $14.90
List price: $19.99
Author: Crispin Boyer
Brand: National Geographic Books
The concept is simple. Got a question? Well now you have an answer! 1,111 of them, in fact. Want to know why your snot is yellow? Flip to the human body chapter. What's on the inside of a turtle shell? The animal section's got you covered. What's in the deepest part of the ocean? Why doesn't Earth just float off into space? Check, check, and check. With hundreds of topics ranging from silly to serious, we've got the expert information you need in a fun and entertaining format that will keep kids digging for answers. Answers include all kinds of fascinating extra info like top ten lists, weird-but-true facts, explorer profiles, and cool activities. Now, go stump your parents!
- Book full of answers to 1,111 questions about the world around you
- Encourages a passion for learning, strengthens memory
- An ideal resource for all the questions you've ever had
- Features beautiful photographs, diagrams, and illustrations that boost the entertainment factor
- Contains hundreds of homework helpers, riveting responses, hot topics, myths mashed, persons of interest, how-tos, silly questions with serious answers, and so much more
- 5,000 Awesome Facts (About Everything!) (National Geographic Kids)
- National Geographic Kids 125 True Stories of Amazing Animals: Inspiring Tales of Animal Friendship & Four-Legged Heroes, Plus Crazy Animal Antics
- How Things Work: Discover Secrets and Science Behind Bounce Houses, Hovercraft, Robotics, and Everything in Between (National Geographic Kids)
- 5,000 Awesome Facts (About Everything!) 3 (National Geographic Kids)
- Bet You Didn't Know: Fascinating, Far-out, Fun-tastic Facts!
- National Geographic Kids Just Joking: 300 Hilarious Jokes, Tricky Tongue Twisters, and Ridiculous Riddles
- 5,000 Awesome Facts (About Everything!) 2 (National Geographic Kids)
- The Fantastic Flatulent Fart Brothers' Big Book of Farty Facts: An Illustrated Guide to the Science, History, and Art of Farting (Humorous reference ... Fart Brothers’ Fun Facts) (Volume 1)
- National Geographic Kids Why Not?: Over 1,111 Answers to Everything
- How Things Work: Inside Out: Discover Secrets and Science Behind Trick Candles, 3D Printers, Penguin Propulsions, and Everything in Between
|Harry Potter: The Illustrated Collection (Books 1-3 Boxed Set)
Lowest new price: $55.00
Lowest used price: $98.00
List price: $120.00
Author: J.K. Rowling
Brand: Arthur A. Levine Books
This beautifully produced boxed set is the perfect introduction to the Harry Potter series, and an impressive gift for new readers and lifelong fans alike. It contains the first three books in the series (Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, and Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban) in large-scale editions, gorgeously illustrated in full color by award-winning artist Jim Kay. These editions are a pleasure to read, with generously sized pages, color on every page, and a ribbon bookmark in each volume. A full-color slipcase featuring red foiled lettering and Kay's brilliant depiction of Diagon Alley completes the package, making this collection a luxurious gift for readers and Harry Potter fans of all ages.
- This beautifully produced boxed set is the perfect introduction to the Harry Potter series, and an impressive gift for new readers and lifelong fans alike. It contains the first three books in the series (Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, and Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban) in large-scale editions, gorgeously illustrated in full color by award-winning artist Jim Kay.
|How the Grinch Stole Christmas! (Classic Seuss)
Lowest new price: $5.00
Lowest used price: $1.50
List price: $16.99
Author: Dr. Seuss
Brand: Random House Books
The Dr. Seuss holiday classic How the Grinch Stole Christmas is now a major motion picture from Illumination Presents – Dr. Seuss’ The Grinch!
Grow your heart three sizes and get in on all of the Grinch excitement with the original How the Grinch Stole Christmas—the ultimate Dr. Seuss Christmas classic that no holiday season is complete without!
“Every Who down in Who-ville liked Christmas a lot . . . but the Grinch, who lived just north of Who-ville, did NOT!” Not since “’Twas the night before Christmas” has the beginning of a Christmas tale been so instantly recognizable. This heartwarming story about the effects of the Christmas spirit will grow even the coldest and smallest of hearts. Like mistletoe, candy canes, and caroling, the Grinch is a mainstay of the holidays, and his story is the perfect gift for young and old.
And don't forget to celebrate Grinch-mas this Christmas season, the annual holiday tradition inspired by How the Grinch Stole Christmas that encourages readers to grow their hearts three sizes by doing good deeds!
"The Grinch hated Christmas! The whole Christmas season! / Now, please don't ask why. No one quite knows the reason." Dr. Seuss's small-hearted Grinch ranks right up there with Scrooge when it comes to the crankiest, scowling holiday grumps of all time. For 53 years, the Grinch has lived in a cave on the side of a mountain, looming above the Whos in Whoville. The noisy holiday preparations and infernal singing of the happy little citizens below annoy him to no end. The Grinch decides this frivolous merriment must stop. His "wonderful, awful" idea is to don a Santa outfit, strap heavy antlers on his poor, quivering dog Max, construct a makeshift sleigh, head down to Whoville, and strip the chafingly cheerful Whos of their Yuletide glee once and for all.
Looking quite out of place and very disturbing in his makeshift Santa get-up, the Grinch slithers down chimneys with empty bags and stealing the Whos' presents, their food, even the logs from their humble Who-fires. He takes the ramshackle sleigh to Mt. Crumpit to dump it and waits to hear the sobs of the Whos when they wake up and discover the trappings of Christmas have disappeared. Imagine the Whos' dismay when they discover the evil-doings of Grinch in his anti-Santa guise. But what is that sound? It's not sobbing, but singing! Children simultaneously adore and fear this triumphant, twisted Seussian testimonial to the undaunted cheerfulness of the Whos, the transcendent nature of joy, and of course, the growth potential of a heart that's two sizes too small. This holiday classic is perfect for reading aloud to your favorite little Whos. (Ages 4 to 8)
- HOW THE GRINCH STOLE CHRISTMAS
- DR. SEUSS
- CHILDREN'S BOOKS
Page 1 of 9342
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.