|Browse by Catagory:
Civil Rights & Liberties
War & Peace
Cajun & Creole Cooking
Caribbean & West Indian Cooking
Diabetic & Sugar-Free Cooking
Low Fat Cooking
Middle Eastern Cooking
Pacific Rim Cooking
Home & Garden
Literature & Fiction
Sheet Music & Scores
Environmental & Natural Resources Law
Ethics & Professional Responsibility
Procedures & Litigation
Water Supply & Land Use
Lawyer and Crimal Humor
Outdoors & Nature
Hiking & Camping
Hunting & Fishing
Beer & Beer Making
Health & Fitness
Diets & Weight Loss
Children's Science & Nature
Vitamins & Supplements
Psychology and Counseling
Philosophy of Psychology
Physiological Aspects of Psychology
Psychology of Sexuality
Psychology Testing & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Logic & Brain Teasers
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Probability & Statistics
Experiments, Instruments & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Fusion & Fission
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
Waves & Wave Mechanics
Administration & Policy
Allied Health Professions
Medical Education & Training
Endocrinology & Metabolism
Physician & Patient
Insects & Spiders
Fish & Aquariums
Mobile & Wireless Computing: Programming
Linux Kernel & Peripherals
Linux Networking & Administration
State & Local History
Sci Fi Calendars
Bujold, Lois McMaster
Card, Orson Scott
Chalker, Jack L.
Heinlein, Robert A.
McKillip, Patricia A.
Nye, Jody Lynn
|THE ESSENTIAL INSTANT POT RECIPES FOR BEGINNERS: Easy & Most Delicious Foolproof Recipes for Your Whole Family with Beginners Guide (Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook) (Instant Pot Cookbook).
Lowest new price: $9.16
Lowest used price: $8.78
List price: $9.95
Author: BEVERLY JONES
Enjoy Quick and Foolproof Recipes - The Easy Way! We know you want to become a master chef in the kitchen! We know you want to impress your guests, friends and all your loved ones with your great culinary skills. The Essential Instant Pot Recipes for Beginners provides you with the tools required to make the best dishes in the world with your Instant Pot. This cookbook consists of 250+ easy and most delicious foolproof recipes that are hand-picked and specially tried in our kitchen to help you master the instant pot from your very first meal. The ingredients are well listed and each recipe is accompanied by a foolproof instruction to help you make delicious meals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner without breaking a sweat. With this fabulous cookbook, you will learn how to make the best dishes in the world in the easiest way possible. You'll discover lots of tips, step-by-step guide for beginners and consist of 250+ quick and foolproof recipes under various chapters such as: Meaning and Benefits of Pressure Cooking Function Keys of Your Instant Pot & Cleaning Tips Instant Pot Must-Have Tools (Accessories) Breakfast Recipes Lunch & Dinner Recipes Soup & Stew Recipes Poultry Recipes Pork & Beef Recipes Fish & Seafood Recipes Beans, Rice & Grain Recipes Egg Recipes Vegan & Vegetarian Recipes Desserts Appetizers Inside this great cookbook, you'll discover a hearty array of contemporary meals, consisting of easy and foolproof recipes like: Burrito Breakfast Bowl Vegetable Beef Soup Indian Butter Chicken Salsa Shredded Chicken Cheeseburger Macaroni Western Omelet Quiche Vegan Lasagna Soup Sweet BBQ Meatballs Hawaiin Meatballs And Whole Lots More Each of the recipes can be made with few ingredients in a matter of few minutes to improve the quality of your mealtimes. Grab your copy now.
|Afro-Vegan: Farm-Fresh African, Caribbean, and Southern Flavors Remixed
Lowest new price: $12.14
Lowest used price: $12.21
List price: $27.50
Author: Bryant Terry
Brand: Ten Speed Press
In Afro-Vegan, renowned chef and food justice activist Bryant Terry reworks and remixes the favorite staples, ingredients, and classic dishes of the African Diaspora to present more than 100 wholly new, creative culinary combinations that will amaze vegans, vegetarians, and omnivores alike.
Blending African, Carribean, and southern cuisines results in delicious recipes like Smashed Potatoes, Peas, and Corn with Chile-Garlic Oil, a recipe inspired by the Kenyan dish irio, and Cinnamon-Soaked Wheat Berry Salad with dried apricots, carrots, and almonds, which is based on a Moroccan tagine. Creamy Coconut-Cashew Soup with Okra, Corn, and Tomatoes pays homage to a popular Brazilian dish while incorporating classic Southern ingredients, and Crispy Teff and Grit Cakes with Eggplant, Tomatoes, and Peanuts combines the Ethiopian grain teff with stone-ground corn grits from the Deep South and North African zalook dip. There’s perfect potluck fare, such as the simple, warming, and intensely flavored Collard Greens and Cabbage with Lots of Garlic, and the Caribbean-inspired Cocoa Spice Cake with Crystallized Ginger and Coconut-Chocolate Ganache, plus a refreshing Roselle-Rooibos Drink that will satisfy any sweet tooth.
With more than 100 modern and delicious dishes that draw on Terry’s personal memories as well as the history of food that has traveled from the African continent, Afro-Vegan takes you on an international food journey. Accompanying the recipes are Terry’s insights about building community around food, along with suggested music tracks from around the world and book recommendations. For anyone interested in improving their well-being, Afro-Vegan’s groundbreaking recipes offer innovative, plant-based global cuisine that is fresh, healthy, and forges a new direction in vegan cooking.
- Vegan Soul Kitchen: Fresh, Healthy, and Creative African-American Cuisine
- Sweet Potato Soul: 100 Easy Vegan Recipes for the Southern Flavors of Smoke, Sugar, Spice, and Soul
- Caribbean Vegan: Meat-Free, Egg-Free, Dairy-Free Authentic Island Cuisine for Every Occasion
- By Any Greens Necessary: A Revolutionary Guide for Black Women Who Want to Eat Great, Get Healthy, Lose Weight, and Look Phat
- The Inspired Vegan: Seasonal Ingredients, Creative Recipes, Mouthwatering Menus
- Teff Love: Adventures in Vegan Ethiopian Cooking
- 28-Day Plant-Powered Health Reboot: Reset Your Body, Lose Weight, Gain Energy & Feel Great
- Decolonize Your Diet: Plant-Based Mexican-American Recipes for Health and Healing
- Black Girl Baking: Wholesome Recipes Inspired by a Soulful Upbringing
- Vegan 100: Over 100 Incredible Recipes from Avant-Garde Vegan
|Zoe's Ghana Kitchen
Lowest new price: $24.17
Lowest used price: $11.82
List price: $29.99
Author: Zoe Adjonyoh
Brand: MITCHELL BEAZLEY
"I believe we are on the cusp of an African food revolution. There is a longing to try something that is actually new, not just re-spun, and African cuisines are lling that gap. It's the last continent of relatively unexplored food in the mainstream domain. For too long Africans have kept this incredible food a greedy secret." - Zoe Adjonyoh
Zoe's Ghana Kitchen was a pop-up restaurant in the UK that grew into a huge success by word-of-mouth. Here Zoe takes traditional Ghanaian recipes and re-mixes them for the modern kitchen. From Pan-roasted Cod with Grains of Paradise and Nkruma (Okra) Tempura to Coconut and Cassava Cake and Cubeb Spiced Shortbread, Ghanaian food is always fun, always relaxed and always tasty!
These fabulous Ghanaian dishes are homemade favorites, focusing on traditional avors with Zoe's twist. Simple to cook and very exible - you can take the basic principles and adapt them easily to what you have available in your cupboard or fridge - you can prepare your own wonderful vibrant Ghanaian dishes.
|What Color Is Your Parachute? Job-Hunter's Workbook, Fourth Edition
Lowest new price: $8.75
Lowest used price: $2.70
List price: $12.99
Author: Richard N. Bolles
Career expert Richard N. Bolles walks job-hunters step by step through his famed self-inventory tool, the Flower Exercise, to discover their favorite skills and goals and create a picture of their ideal job or next career.
Whether you’re a recent grad, a midlife career-changer, or simply out of work, What Color Is Your Parachute? Job-Hunter’s Workbook is your key to creating a picture of your ideal job or next career.
Career guru Richard N. Bolles has been helping job-hunters for decades with his classic job-search guide, What Color Is Your Parachute? This revised and updated full-color workbook makes doing his highly effective Flower Exercise easy. With user-friendly exercises, all-new material, and plenty of space to write, the Job-Hunter’s Workbook will help you translate personal interests into marketable job skills. Simple step-by-step worksheets will illuminate your favorite transferable skills, fields of knowledge, job environments, values and goals, working conditions, and levels of responsibility and salary. Once you’ve completed the workbook, you’ll have a comprehensive picture of your dream job, and be able to target your ideal work situation.
|Tagines and Couscous: Delicious recipes for Moroccan one-pot cooking
Lowest new price: $14.01
Lowest used price: $10.92
List price: $24.95
Author: Ghillie Basan
Brand: Basan, Ghillie/ Brigdale, Martin (PHT)/ Cassidy, Peter (PHT)
These hearty one-pot meals, flavored with fragrant spices, are cooked and served from an elegant, specially designed cooking vessel, also called a tagine. In Ghillie Basan’s collection of deliciously authentic recipes you will find some of the best-loved classics of the Moroccan kitchen, such as the sumptuous Lamb Tagine with Dates, Almonds, and Pistachios, and the tangy Chicken Tagine with Preserved Lemon, Green Olives, and Thyme. Also included are less traditional but equally delicious recipes for beef and fish—try Beef Tagine with Sweet Potatoes, Peas, and Ginger or a tagine of Monkfish, Potatoes, Tomatoes, and Black Olives. Substantial vegetable tagines include Baby Eggplant with Cilantro and Mint, and Butternut Squash, Shallots, Golden Raisins, and Almonds. Recipes for variations on couscous, the classic accompaniment to tagines, are also given, plus plenty of ideas for fresh-tasting salads and vegetable sides to serve alongside and complete your Moroccan-style feast.
- Over 50 recipes included
- Includes traditional and modern tagine recipes
- Includes recipes for casseroles, poultry, seafood, vegetable, and couscous
- Pursuit of Spice Moroccan Tagine, 1.10 Ounce
- Cast Iron Moroccan Tagine Pot, Enameled Fire Red, 4 Quart, By Bruntmor
- Moroccan Medium Cooking Tagine, Lead-Free
- Tagine: Spicy stews from Morocco
- Emile Henry Made In France Flame Tagine, 2.1 quart, Terracotta
- The Food of Morocco
- 150 Best Tagine Recipes: Including Tantalizing Recipes for Spice Blends and Accompaniments
- Moroccan Medium Simple Cooking Tagine Lead Free
- Emile Henry Made In France Flame Tagine, 3.7 quart, Terracotta
- IMUSA USA GKM-61001 GK Ceramic Tagine Pot 2.1-Quart, Red
|Mr. Food Test Kitchen Wheel of Fortune® Collectible Cookbook: More Than 160 Quick & Easy Recipes, Behind-the-Scenes Photos, Fun Facts, and So Much More
Lowest new price: $13.56
Lowest used price: $5.99
List price: $21.95
Author: Mr. Food Test Kitchen
Brand: Cogin Inc
What happens when you team one of America’s best-selling cookbook authors with the most popular syndicated TV show of all time? Here’s a hint, “The category for this puzzle is: ‘Food.’”
That’s right, the Mr. Food Test Kitchen and Wheel of Fortune® have teamed up to bring you the official Mr. Food Test Kitchen - Wheel of Fortune® Collectible Cookbook, featuring more than 160 quick and easy recipes inspired by the show.
As a Wheel Watcher you already know that many of the puzzles are focused on food. With categories like “Food and Drink” and “In the Kitchen” it’s not hard to see that food is an important component of the game. And for most of America, watching Wheel of Fortune while eating dinner, and relaxing after a hard day, is one of life’s simple pleasures.
This cookbook will add an extra helping of excitement to your dinner table! It’s jam-packed with recipes from the Wheel of Fortune team, including Pat and Vanna. (The Vanna Banana Pudding is amazing!) Plus, it includes recipes inspired by past contestants, and some from winners of our recent Mr. Food Test Kitchen - Wheel of Fortune Cookbook Recipe Contest.
And, as if that wasn’t enough, we’re taking you for another spin! This cookbook also features stories and recipes from many of the places around the country that Wheel of Fortune has visited over the years, including a tasty collection of recipes inspired by the Wheelmobile. So you can expect to see mouthwatering recipes for everything from Chicago Deep Dish Pizza to Hawaiian Roast Pork. Plus, there’s exclusive behind-the-scenes photos, fun facts, and priceless stories!
This cookbook is a great keepsake that honors a show that we all grew up with. Who do you know that would love this official cookbook? Maybe Mom, Aunt Sue, or Uncle Frank? Hmm…we think you better order a bunch because it’s sure to deliver lots of “OOH IT’S SO GOOD!!®”
|Instant Pot Cookbook: The Essential Instant Pot Guide & Recipes Book for Beginners - Over 150 Delicious Recipes for you Instant Pot or Pressure Cooker (Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook)
Lowest new price: $8.12
Lowest used price: $10.43
List price: $23.99
Author: Megan Laurel
Get the Essential Instant Pot Cookbook that you will use for years to come!
There is almost nothing that the Instant Pot can’t make. However, it’s not just about the recipes that make instant Pot made food delicious, it’s about how to use the machine to the fullest potential. In this Essential Instant Pot Guide & Recipes Book, it will open your eyes and give you everything you need to know about the Insta pot.
Within this bestselling Instant Pot Cookbook, there will be: - Over 150+ easy to make & delicious meal recipes that gives variety for the taste buds of everyone in your family. - Detailed explanation of Instant Pot Principles & Guidelines which helps you in fully understanding your fancy cooking machine. - Must Read Tips & Tricks that includes a FAQ section, meal planning, and much much more.
Whether you are an absolutely beginner or a seasoned veteran of the Instant Pot, you can be guaranteed that you’ll learn something new about your favorite pressure cooker. This book will give you everything you need to get started in your Instant Pot journey!
It’s time to master the art of Instant Pot Cooking so you can enjoy all the wonderful foods with you and your family! What are you waiting for?
- Instant Pot Cookbook: Delicious, Simple, and Quick Instant Pot Electric Pressure Cooker Recipes That Anyone Can Cook (Instant Pot Recipes)
- THE ESSENTIAL INSTANT POT RECIPES FOR BEGINNERS: Easy & Most Delicious Foolproof Recipes for Your Whole Family with Beginners Guide (Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook) (Instant Pot Cookbook).
- Instant Pot Cookbook: 1000 Day Instant Pot Recipes Plan: 1000 Days Instant Pot Diet Cookbook:3 Years Pressure Cooker Recipes Plan:The Ultimate Instant Pot Recipes Challenge:A Pressure Cooker Cookbook
- INSTANT POT COOKBOOK: 5 Ingredients or Less Recipes - 100 Easy and Delicious Instant Pot Recipes For The Everyday Home.
- The Complete Meal Prep Instant Pot Cookbook for Beginners: Quick, Healthy and Delicious Instant Pot Recipes for Clean Eating & Weight Loss
- Instant Pot: Top 100 Only Healthy Recipes
- Instant Pot Cookbook for Beginners: Easy, Healthy and Fast Instant Pot Recipes Anyone Can Cook
- Cupboards/Cabinets Savior, Original Steam Release Accessory for Instant Pot or Pressure Cooker - 360° Rotating Design to Adjust Direction Freely, Red
- Instant Pot Cookbook For Two: 101 Amazingly Fast, Simple & Flavorful Recipes Made For Your Instant Pot Electric Pressure Cooker (Easy, Healthy and ... Cookbook for Singles, Couples, and families)
- Ultimate Instant Pot Cookbook: Simple & Delicious Instant Pot Recipes For Day To Day Healthy Meals
|Crock Pot Express Cookbook: Easy, Healthy and Tasty Crock Pot Express Recipes for Great Food
Lowest new price: $9.95
Lowest used price: $7.12
List price: $9.99
Author: Dave Zinman
New to Crock Pot Express? Then this Crock Pot Express Cookbook is just for you!
This cookbook contains Wide variety of Simple and Delicious Crock Pot Express Recipes for your Crock Pot Express Multi-cooker, and will give you all the information about how to get the most out of your Crock Pot Express pressure cooker. This Crock Pot Express recipes book contains:
- 100+ Recipes Pork, Beef and Poultry Crock Pot Express Meals on both Pressure and Slow cook settings.
- 50+ Vegetables, Vegetarian and Vegan Crock Pot Express Recipes for fresh and healthy meals for your Crock Pot Express Multi-Cooker.
- 50+ Appetizers and Side Dishes for
- A large variety of Beans, Grains and Soup recipes
- Pasta, Rice and Risotto for Express Crock Pot solutions.
- And a whole lot more
This complete Crock Pot Express cookbook will take care of your cooking worries once and for all. It will guide you in the best possible way to use your Cooking Pot, either as aand slow cooker or as a quick and versatile electric pressure cooker.
Get a copy of this great value Crock Pot Express recipes book and transform your home with the Crock Pot Express Multi-cooker!
- 500 Crock Pot Express Recipes: Healthy Cookbook for Everyday - Vegan, Pork, Beef, Poultry, Seafood and More.
- Crock-Pot 6 Qt 8-in-1 Multi-Use Express Crock Programmable Slow Cooker, Pressure Cooker, Sauté, and Steamer, Stainless Steel (SCCPPC600-V1)
- Crock Pot® Express Beginner's Guide and Cookbook: Mastering the Crock Pot Express, that Will Change the Way You Cook!
- Crock Express™ For Two Cookbook: Healthy, Easy And Delicious Crock Pot Express Recipes for Two
- Crock Pot Express Cookbook: Simple, Healthy, and Delicious Crock Pot Express Multi-Cooker Recipes For Everyone (Crock Pot Express Multi-Cooker Cookbook)
- Crock Pot Express Recipes Cookbook for Everyone
- The Complete CROCK-POT Express Multi-cooker COOKBOOK: Quick and Easy Recipes for Fast and Healthy Meals
- The Crock Pot Express Cookbook: 365 Delicious Recipes for Everyday of the Year
- Crock Pot Express Cookbook: Quick and Easy Crock Pot Express Multi-Cooker Recipes for Your Family
- Crock pot Express™ Dump Meals Cookbook: Delicious recipes that are simple, quick and easy to make!
|The Food of Morocco
Lowest new price: $20.00
Lowest used price: $15.17
List price: $45.00
Author: Paula Wolfert
Winner of the James Beard Foundation's Lifetime Achievement Award
“A cookbook by Paula Wolfert is cause for celebration. Ms. Wolfert may be America’s most knowledgeable food person and her books are full of insight, passion and brilliance.”
—Anthony Dias Blue, CBS Radio, NY
“I think she’s one of the finest and most influential food writers in this country…one of the leading lights in contemporary gastronomy.”
Paula Wolfert, the undisputed queen of Mediterranean cooking, provides food lovers with the definitive guide to The Food of Morocco. Lavishly photographed and packed with tantalizing recipes to please the modern palate, The Food of Morocco provides helpful preparation techniques for chefs, home cooks, and any serious student of the culinary arts and culture. This is the perfect companion to Wolfert’s classic, Couscous and Other Good Food from Morocco—a 2008 inductee into the James Beard Cookbook Hall of Fame—and fans of Claudia Roden, Elizabeth David, Martha Rose Schulman, and Poopa Dweck will be delighted by this extraordinary culinary journey across this colorful and exhilarating land.
|Teff Love: Adventures in Vegan Ethiopian Cooking
Lowest new price: $11.78
Lowest used price: $9.93
List price: $19.95
Author: Kittee Berns
Winner of the VegNews 2015 VEGGIE AWARDS for Cookbook of the Year.
Included as a Best Cookbook of 2015 by Powell's Books.
Why wait for a trip to your favorite Ethiopian restaurant? Import the delicious flavors of Ethiopia right to your own kitchen! Kittee Berns explains this cuisine through easy to follow recipes, so you can savor authentic Ethiopian food without ever leaving home. Discover how to source and use the tantalizing seasonings and savory ingredients that are the foundation of these unique dishes.
Kittee introduces the holy trinity of Ethiopian cooking: a berbere spice blend, injera (the fermented sourdough staple), and ye qimem zeyet, a veganized clarified butter. Armed with these basics, you'll be ready to dazzle your family and friends with many of the popular dishes found on veggie combo platters in restaurants all over North America. From saucy wots, spicy stews, and succulent stir-fries to traditional injera-based dishes and fusion foods that blend these unique seasonings into a range of family favorites, fans of this cuisine will be thrilled. Recipes are almost entirely gluten- and soy-free, or can be made so with easy adaptions.
You'll also find tips on tools and equipment to time-saving techniques and menu suggestions. Just pull up a mesob (a traditional woven stand or basket), perch your platter on top, and get ready to party Ethiopian style!
- Book Publishing Company TN
Page 1 of 85
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.