|Browse by Catagory:
Civil Rights & Liberties
War & Peace
Cajun & Creole Cooking
Caribbean & West Indian Cooking
Diabetic & Sugar-Free Cooking
Low Fat Cooking
Middle Eastern Cooking
Pacific Rim Cooking
Home & Garden
Literature & Fiction
Sheet Music & Scores
Environmental & Natural Resources Law
Ethics & Professional Responsibility
Procedures & Litigation
Water Supply & Land Use
Lawyer and Crimal Humor
Outdoors & Nature
Hiking & Camping
Hunting & Fishing
Beer & Beer Making
Health & Fitness
Diets & Weight Loss
Children's Science & Nature
Vitamins & Supplements
Psychology and Counseling
Philosophy of Psychology
Physiological Aspects of Psychology
Psychology of Sexuality
Psychology Testing & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Logic & Brain Teasers
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Probability & Statistics
Experiments, Instruments & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Fusion & Fission
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
Waves & Wave Mechanics
Administration & Policy
Allied Health Professions
Medical Education & Training
Endocrinology & Metabolism
Physician & Patient
Insects & Spiders
Fish & Aquariums
Mobile & Wireless Computing: Programming
Linux Kernel & Peripherals
Linux Networking & Administration
State & Local History
Sci Fi Calendars
Bujold, Lois McMaster
Card, Orson Scott
Chalker, Jack L.
Heinlein, Robert A.
McKillip, Patricia A.
Nye, Jody Lynn
|Keto Made Easy: 100+ Easy Keto Dishes Made Fast to Fit Your Life
Lowest new price: $19.99
Lowest used price: $19.99
List price: $34.95
Author: Megha Barot
Everything can be made keto! That’s the message that food bloggers Matt Gaedke and Megha Barot want to deliver with their new book, Keto Made Easy. No more missing out on classics or favorite dishes, no more added costs with exotic new ingredients—in Keto Made Easy, Matt and Megha show you how to re-create non-keto recipes in easy, cost-effective, and delicious ways.
• Crab Mac ’n’ Cheese
• Fish Tacos
• Chicken Alfredo
• Hush Puppies
• Chocolate Chip Cookies
• Navajo Fry Bread
• Skillet Pizza
• Yellow Curry
Keto Made Easy is on a mission to demonstrate to readers that every meal can be low-carb, satisfying, and great for the whole family.
- Wilton 2105-4923 24-Cavity Silicone Brownie-Squares Baking Mold
- Erythritol Granules (2.5lbs) by Anthony's, Made in the USA, Non-GMO, Natural Sweetener
- NOW Foods Erythritol Natural Sweetener, 1 lb
- Swerve Sweetener, Confectioners, 12 oz
- 30 Minute Ketogenic Cooking: 50+ Mouthwatering Low-Carb Recipes to Save You Time and Money
- NOW Foods BetterStevia Liquid,8-Ounce
- Keto for Life: Look Better, Feel Better, and Watch the Weight Fall off with 160+ Delicious High-Fat Recipes
- Isopure Zero Carb Protein Powder, 100% Whey Protein Isolate, Flavor: Cookies & Cream, 1 Pound (Packaging May Vary)
- Sweet and Savory Fat Bombs: 100 Delicious Treats for Fat Fasts, Ketogenic, Paleo, and Low-Carb Diets
- The Keto Instant Pot Cookbook: Ketogenic Diet Pressure Cooker Recipes Made Easy and Fast
|Indian Instant Pot® Cookbook: Traditional Indian Dishes Made Easy and Fast
Lowest new price: $9.15
Lowest used price: $6.70
List price: $12.99
Author: Urvashi Pitre
THE ONLY AUTHORIZED INSTANT POT COOKBOOK FOR INDIAN COOKING AT HOME…. “[Indian Instant Pot Cookbook] has been very popular and for good reason. Whether you're giving an Instant Pot or receiving one, this is the book for you."–Seira Wilson, Amazon.com Senior Books Editor
It’s tempting to dine out when you think about the intricacies involved in making traditional dals and curries. But Indian Instant Pot Cookbook combines the technique of pressure-cooking with classic Indian foods to give families an easier (and healthier) way of preparing authentic Indian meals. Join Urvashi Pitre, who is best known as the “Butter Chicken Lady,” as she shares the how-to’s of creating delicious Indian dishes of all types in Indian Instant Pot Cookbook.
Indian Instant Pot Cookbook offers:
- 50 Easy, Authentic Recipes that are ready in 60 min or less and require minimal ingredients
- Tried and Tested Guidance from Indian cuisine experts and Instant Pot pros alike
- Useful Tips for substituting ingredients and stocking your kitchen with the right tools and spices
“The recipes [in Indian Instant Pot Cookbook] are simple to prepare and average about 10-15 minutes prep time. Who doesn’t love saving time in the kitchen?!.”―Amee’s Savory Dish blog
“[Indian Instant Pot Cookbook] is filled with recipes that will help me expand my love of Indian cooking.”―Pressure Cooking Today blog
- Dinner in an Instant: 75 Modern Recipes for Your Pressure Cooker, Multicooker, and Instant Pot®
- The Keto Instant Pot Cookbook: Ketogenic Diet Pressure Cooker Recipes Made Easy and Fast
- The Instant Pot Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook: Easy Recipes for Fast & Healthy Meals
- The Essential Instant Pot Cookbook: Fresh and Foolproof Recipes for Your Electric Pressure Cooker
- The Ultimate Vegan Cookbook for Your Instant Pot: 80 Easy and Delicious Plant-Based Recipes That You Can Make in Half the Time
- Instant Pot Cookbook: Over 100 Instant Pot Recipes For The Everyday Home | Simple and Delicious Electric Pressure Cooker Recipes Made For Your Instant Pot Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook
- Instant Pot Ultra 6 Qt 10-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Yogurt Maker, Cake Maker, Egg Cooker, Sauté, Steamer, Warmer, and Sterilizer
- How to Instant Pot: Mastering All the Functions of the One Pot That Will Change the Way You Cook
- Indian Food Under Pressure: Authentic Indian Recipes for Your Electric Pressure Cooker
- Instant Pot® Obsession: The Ultimate Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook for Cooking Everything Fast
|Sameen Rushdie's Indian Cookery (Picador Cookstr Classics)
Lowest new price: $14.40
List price: $16.00
Author: Sameen Rushdie
Drawing together the traditional recipes from different Indian cuisines, Sameen Rushdie’s invitation to share in the pleasures of Indian cookery is irresistible.
In Hindustani a good cook is one that ‘has special taste in their hands’, and the author demonstrates her skill, knowledge and love of the food that is prepared and eaten in homes, bazaars and eating houses of the subcontinent. Bearing the needs of the modern cook firmly in mind, she explains her recipes in full, where the dishes originate, how to use spices, how to balance flavor, color and texture and offers suggestions for menus.
Sameen offers a marvelous array of meat, poultry and fish dishes, together with vegetable creations which will give heart to cooks at the end of their vegetarian repertoire. She explains where to find fresh ingredients and how to store, prepare and use them, and makes it clear which recipes are most suitable for the end of a busy day. She takes up the cause of the potato with some sumptuous suggestions, describes the intrinsic part daals play in an Indian meal, gives tips for cooking chawal (rice) in pullao and biryani dishes and provides recipes for chapattis, parathas and pooris.
There is an excellent introduction to spices; which explains their traditional groupings as well as their medicinal value, and a section on relishes, raitas and chutneys. Meethay―or sweet things―hold a special place in Indian cuisine and recipes for these from the elaborate to the simple are included. There is also a discussion of hot and cold drinks.
Whatever your degree of experience in the kitchen, Sameen Rushdie offers not only clearly laid-out recipes, but a grasp of the actual thinking behind different cooking methods. Her menu plans and ideas about color, textures and flavors are a delight, and a meal prepared under engaging instruction will be a revelation to all who enjoy Indian cookery.
Covering meat, poultry, and fish, as well as vegetables, chutneys, relishes and sweet dishes, Sameen Rushdie’s book will be a revelation to all those who enjoy Indian cookery.
|Vegan Richa's Indian Kitchen: Traditional and Creative Recipes for the Home Cook
Lowest new price: $10.08
Lowest used price: $8.89
List price: $22.95
Author: Richa Hingle
Brand: Vegan Heritage Press LLC
The ultimate plant-based Indian cookbook by the creator of VeganRicha.com.
From delicious dals to rich curries, flat breads, savory breakfasts, snacks, desserts and much more, this book brings you Richa Hingle's collection of plant-based Indian recipes inspired by regional cuisines, Indian culture, and local foods. Who would have thought you could one day enjoy dairy-free rasmalai, sandesh, or gulab jamun.
Whether you want to enjoy Indian cooking, try some new spices, or add more protein to your meals using legumes and lentils, this book has got it covered. You'll explore some well-known and new Indian flavors that are easy to make in your own kitchen. Learn the secrets of eclectic Indian taste and textures, and discover meals in which pulses and vegetables are the stars of the dish. And once you taste Richa's mouth-watering desserts, they will likely become your new favorites.
Within these pages you will find recipes to please all the senses, including:
The recipes have been designed to simplify complex procedures, and Richa's workflow tips incorporate modern appliances and techniques from other cuisines to reduce cooking times. Replacement spices are indicated wherever possible, and Richa also provides alternatives and variations that allow people to be playful and creative with the spices called for in the recipes. The recipes are allergy friendly and many are or have gluten free and soy free options
- Mango Curry Tofu
- Whole Roasted Cauliflower in Makhani Gravy - Gobi Musallam
- Street Style Tempeh Wraps - Kathi Rolls
- Quick Tamarind-Date Chutney
- Avocado Naan
- Fudgy Cardamom Squares - Burfi
The restaurant-quality recipes are ideal to make for yourself, for family, and for entertaining guests.Sidebars.Tips.Index.Full-color photos.
|Vegan Richa's Everyday Kitchen: Epic Anytime Recipes with a World of Flavor
Lowest new price: $12.00
Lowest used price: $10.85
List price: $24.95
Author: Richa Hingle
Brand: VEGAN HERITAGE
By the author of the best-selling Vegan Richa's Indian Kitchen.
In her second book, Richa Hingle applies her culinary skills to international comfort foods. She delivers a wealth of flavor-packed "awesome sauces" and mix-and-match ideas to inspire you to create stunning meal combinations.
These unique recipes have amazing depths of flavor
, are easy
to make, and have allergy-friendly
options. Enjoy Richa's wow
factor in sensational curries, comforting casseroles, and the next-generation of plant-based burgers, and more. Recipes include:
- One-Pot Peanut Butter Noodles
- Green Curry Fried Rice
- Crispy Kung Pao Cauliflower
- Chickpea Jackfruit Burgers
- Alfredo Spinach Pizza
- Tiramisu Fudge Bars
Here are chapters devoted to flavor-packed sauces, soups, sandwiches, breakfasts, sweets, and more. You will also find helpful techniques and mix-and-match ideas that will inspire creativity and provide stunning everyday meal combinations. You will find this book to be indispensable in your kitchen, and the recipes will appeal to both vegans and non-vegans alike.
- Vegan Richa's Indian Kitchen: Traditional and Creative Recipes for the Home Cook
- Vegan Burgers & Burritos: Easy and Delicious Whole Food Recipes for the Everyday Cook
- Fuss-Free Vegan: 101 Everyday Comfort Food Favorites, Veganized
- Minimalist Baker's Everyday Cooking: 101 Entirely Plant-based, Mostly Gluten-Free, Easy and Delicious Recipes
- Hot for Food Vegan Comfort Classics: 101 Recipes to Feed Your Face
- BOSH!: Simple Recipes * Amazing Food * All Plants
- Sweet Potato Soul: 100 Easy Vegan Recipes for the Southern Flavors of Smoke, Sugar, Spice, and Soul
- The Homemade Vegan Pantry: The Art of Making Your Own Staples
- Chloe Flavor: Saucy, Crispy, Spicy, Vegan
- The Secrets to Ultimate Weight Loss: A revolutionary approach to conquer cravings, overcome food addiction, and lose weight without going hungry
|Made in India: Recipes from an Indian Family Kitchen
Lowest new price: $20.07
Lowest used price: $17.48
List price: $35.00
Author: Meera Sodha
Brand: Flatiron Books
The best Indian food is cooked (and eaten) at home.
Real Indian food is fresh, simple, and packed with flavor. In Made In India, Meera Sodha introduces you to the food she grew up eating every day. Unlike the fare you get at your local Indian takeout joint, her food is vibrant and surprisingly quick and easy to make.
Meera serves up a feast of over 130 delicious recipes collected from three generations of her family. On the menu is everything from hot chapatis to street food (chili paneer; beet and feta samosas), fragrant curries (spinach and salmon, or perfect cinnamon lamb curry) to colorful side dishes (pomegranate and mint raita; kachumbar salad), and mouthwatering desserts (mango, lime, and passion fruit jello; pistachio and saffron kulfi). Made In India will change the way you cook, eat, and think about Indian food forever.
- Fresh India: 130 Quick, Easy, and Delicious Vegetarian Recipes for Every Day
- The Indian Cooking Course: Techniques - Masterclasses - Ingredients - 300 Recipes
- Beyond Curry Indian Cookbook: A Culinary Journey Through India
- My Two Souths: Blending the Flavors of India into a Southern Kitchen
- Madhur Jaffrey Indian Cooking
- The Easy Indian Slow Cooker Cookbook: Prep-and-Go Restaurant Favorites to Make at Home
- River Cafe London: Thirty Years of Recipes and the Story of a Much-Loved Restaurant: A Cookbook
- Indian Instant Pot® Cookbook: Traditional Indian Dishes Made Easy and Fast
- Vegetarian India: A Journey Through the Best of Indian Home Cooking
- Madhur Jaffrey's Ultimate Curry Bible: India, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, South Africa, Kenya, Great Britain, Trinidad, Guyana, Japan, U
|MWONA Cookbook: Malabar Ramadan Snack Recipes
Lowest new price: $18.00
List price: $20.00
Author: Mappila Women Of North America
• This Cookbook consists of 90 Delicious Malabar (South Indian) Ramadan Snack Recipes put together by more than 65 Mappila Women Of North America (MWONA) - USA and Canada. • This book is an essential keepsake in every Muslim's kitchen around the world!
|Rasika: Flavors of India
Lowest new price: $22.48
Lowest used price: $15.00
List price: $34.99
Author: Ashok Bajaj
A vibrant and sumptuous cookbook of innovative recipes and reinvented classics of modern Indian cuisine
Using traditional techniques as jumping-off points, Rasika incorporates local, seasonal ingredients to reinterpret dishes from one of the world’s richest and most varied cuisines. Inventive recipes like squash samosas, avocado chaat with banana, eggplant and sweet potato lasagna, and masala chai crème brûlée accompany reimagined classics including chicken tikka masala, grilled mango shrimp, and goat biryani, rounding out Rasika’s menu of beloved dishes and new favorites. With a wide range of vegetarian options and spanning the spectrum from beverages and appetizers to entrees, rices, breads, chutneys, and desserts, Rasika represents the finest of what Indian cuisine has to offer today. Authoritative and elegant even as it incorporates a diversity of flavorful influences, this is the essential cookbook for anyone seeking to cook groundbreaking Indian food.
With over 120 recipes and stunning four-color photographs, Rasika showcases the cuisine of one of Washington, DC’s most popular and critically acclaimed restaurants, where visionary restaurateur Ashok Bajaj and James Beard Award—winning chef Vikram Sunderam transform Indian cooking into a fresh, modern dining experience.
|The Indian Cooking Course: Techniques - Masterclasses - Ingredients - 300 Recipes
Lowest new price: $26.42
Lowest used price: $20.99
List price: $39.95
Author: Monisha Bharadwaj
Brand: Kyle Cathie Limited
This comprehensive guide to Indian cooking explores the myriad regional varieties of authentic, healthy, and exotic Indian recipes. With chapters broken down into Rice, Breads, Meat, etc., Monisha covers a varied range of dishes, with techniques and step-by-step masterclasses to help you recreate more than 450 classic and popular recipes.
Monisha encompasses the entire range of Indian cooking and offers a vivid insight into India's colorful traditions, from the earthy lentil dishes distinguishable in the North to the coconut-based curries that are a staple in the South. This is a course in home cooking, based on principles of good health, and touching on the values of Ayurveda, which provides a context to your cooking; from taste and appearance to history and culture. The Indian Cooking Course is the ultimate guide to everything you ever wanted to know about Indian food.
|Deepa's Secrets: Slow Carb New Indian Cuisine
Lowest new price: $12.99
Lowest used price: $12.98
List price: $24.99
Author: Deepa Thomas
Brand: Skyhorse Publishing
Winner of the 2018 James Beard Foundation Book Awards
Winner of the World Gourmand Cookbook Awards
Finalist for the IACP Awards
Shortlisted for the NCIBA Book Awards, Best Cookbook
A journey from old traditions to modern Indian cooking with deliciously simple and gut-healing recipes that leave you feeling fulfilledrather than full.
Upon learning that rice and bread were the culprits for her husband’s Type 2 diabetes, Deepa Thomas deconstructed and reinvented her native Indian cuisine. Deepa made anew seventy slow carb recipes, incorporating time-saving Western cooking techniques, breaking-news research on gut health and weight loss, and Ayurvedic wisdoms ("When diet is right, medicine is of no need; and when diet is wrong, medicine is of no use."). After six months of cooking and eating "New Indian," Deepa lost twenty pounds and freed her husband from a ten-year routine of insulin shots.
Part cookbook and memoir, Deepa’s Secrets introduces breakthrough slow carb and gut-healing recipes that are simple and nutrient-packed, without sacrificing its rich South Asian flavors. On a mission to demystify and make healthy an exotic” cuisine, Deepa shares shortcuts and techniques that will make "New Indian" everyday fare. Bold and intimate, Deepa’s Secrets will undoubtedly change your cooking, and quite possibly your life, featuring East-to-West recipes such as:
Ralph’s Garlicky Spinach a la Dal
Ammachi’s Claypot Fish Molee
General Joseph’s Five-Star Chicken Batons
New Indian Cacciatore
The author is donating her royalties to FoodCorps, a nonprofit that connects children to healthy food in American schools.
Page 1 of 250
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.