|Browse by Catagory:
Civil Rights & Liberties
War & Peace
Cajun & Creole Cooking
Caribbean & West Indian Cooking
Diabetic & Sugar-Free Cooking
Low Fat Cooking
Middle Eastern Cooking
Pacific Rim Cooking
Home & Garden
Literature & Fiction
Sheet Music & Scores
Environmental & Natural Resources Law
Ethics & Professional Responsibility
Procedures & Litigation
Water Supply & Land Use
Lawyer and Crimal Humor
Outdoors & Nature
Hiking & Camping
Hunting & Fishing
Beer & Beer Making
Health & Fitness
Diets & Weight Loss
Children's Science & Nature
Vitamins & Supplements
Psychology and Counseling
Philosophy of Psychology
Physiological Aspects of Psychology
Psychology of Sexuality
Psychology Testing & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Logic & Brain Teasers
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Probability & Statistics
Experiments, Instruments & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Fusion & Fission
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
Waves & Wave Mechanics
Administration & Policy
Allied Health Professions
Medical Education & Training
Endocrinology & Metabolism
Physician & Patient
Insects & Spiders
Fish & Aquariums
Mobile & Wireless Computing: Programming
Linux Kernel & Peripherals
Linux Networking & Administration
State & Local History
Sci Fi Calendars
Bujold, Lois McMaster
Card, Orson Scott
Chalker, Jack L.
Heinlein, Robert A.
McKillip, Patricia A.
Nye, Jody Lynn
|The Complete Ketogenic Diet for Beginners: Healthy Guide for Weight Loss
Lowest new price: $10.00
List price: $11.49
Author: Peter Bragg
★★★★★ Change metabolism to get healthy! ★★★★★
Start to burn fat step by step with this fantastic guide!★★★★★ Please note: Book is available in 2 Paperback formats - Black&White and Full Color. Choose the best for you ★★★★★
This recipe book is a compilation of foolproof, easy recipes based on the complete Ketogenic Diet for beginners that you make feel better and better every day.
Its benefits and limitations are covered in this Keto Diet cookbook as well, so there is no excuse for you not to start right away!
Discover amazingly simple ketogenic diet recipes such as:
- Desserts and Smoothies
Each Keto recipe also contains the image and additional information that will help you track your progress and improve on weight loss with:
• Estimated preparation and cooking times
• Number of servings
• Nutritional value is broken down into calories, proteins, carbs, fats
For those who have already been able to make the mental conversion to change, then I trust, that you will find this a far more accessible and easy to maintain eating method than those you may have tackled in the past.
I am convinced that just a few weeks on the Ketogenic diet will produce such good results that you will be encouraged to turn it into a permanent way of life.
Keep in mind that you are not only limited to the recipes provided in this book!
Just go ahead and keep on exploring until you create your very own culinary masterpiece!
Stay healthy and stay safe!
- Keto Meal Prep: Easy, Healthy and Wholesome Ketogenic Meals to Prep, Grab, and Go. 21-Day Keto Meal Plan for Beginners. Keto Kitchen Cookbook
- The Complete Ketogenic Diet: Instant Pot Cookbook for Beginners
- DIRTY, LAZY, KETO: Getting Started: How I Lost 140 Pounds
- Ketogenic Instant Pot Cookbook: 500 Quick, Simple and Delicious Low Carb High Fat Ketogenic Diet Recipes to Lose Weight Fast, Prevent Disease, and Upgrade Your Lifestyle (keto diet for beginners)
- Ketogenic Diet for Beginners: Cookbook with Keto Meal Plan and Tasty Recipes for Lose Weight. Easy to Start and Easy to Follow.
- Keto Meal Prep: The Complete Guide for Beginners - 21 Days Keto Meal Plan
- The Complete Keto Diet Cookbook for Beginners: Simple, Quick and Easy Low Carb Ketogenic Diet Recipes That Will Help You Burn Fat Forever
- Keto Diet for Beginners 2018: Easy, Delicious and Healthy Keto Recipes to Heal Your Body, Shed Weight and Regain Your Confidence (Lose up to 30 Pounds in 30 Days)
- Keto Diet For Beginners: 21 Days For Rapid Weight Loss And Burn Fat Forever - Lose Up to 20 Pounds In 3 Weeks (Ketogenic Diet for Beginners)
- The Big Book of Ketogenic Diet Cooking: 200 Everyday Recipes and Easy 2-Week Meal Plans for a Healthy Keto Lifestyle
|Instant Pot Mini Cookbook: 200+ Easy and Delicious Mouthwatering Recipes for all Mini Instant Pot 3 Quart Models (Mini Instant Pot Recipes)
Lowest new price: $9.99
Lowest used price: $10.36
List price: $9.99
Author: Laurel Stevenson
Do you own a 3-quart model mini instant pot?
Are you always looking for ways to save time when it comes to cooking?
This fantastic new book, Instant Pot Mini Cookbook - 200+ Easy and Delicious Mouthwatering Recipes for all Mini Instant Pot 3 Quart Models, is designed to do that for you, while still providing you and your family with great tasting meals every single day.
In this cookbook you will find over 200 delicious mini instant pot recipes devised into the following chapters:
- Chapter 1: Breakfasts
- Chapter 2: Vegetable Dishes
- Chapter 3: Poultry Recipes
- Chapter 4: Beef & Pork
- Chapter 5: Soups & Stews
- Chapter 6: Fish & Seafood
- Chapter 7: Snacks & Appetizers
- Chapter 8: Desserts
Get a copy of Instant Pot Mini Cookbook today! Save time, while still providing delicious and nutritious meals that you and your friends will love.
- Genuine Instant Pot Tempered Glass Lid, Clear – 7.6 in., Mini 3 Quart
- Mini Instant Pot Cookbook: Simple, Delicious and Healthy Instant Pot Mini Recipes For Your 3 Quart Instant Pot
- The Complete Instant Pot Mini Cookbook: Simple 3-Quart Instant Pot Mini Recipes, Best Cookbook For Your Pressure Cooker For Two (Mini Instant Pot Cookbook)
- 3 Qt Stack N’ Cook Stackable Insert Pans - Fits 3, 6, 8 Qt Pressure Cooker - Accessories for Instant Baking, Lasagna Pans, Food Steamer, Pot in Pot - Interchangeable Lid
- Mini Instant Pot Cookbook: Top 60 Tasty & Easy Recipes for Your 3 Qt Mini Instant Pot Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker
- Instant Pot LUX Mini 3 Qt 6-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Sauté, Steamer, and Warmer
- Hatrigo Instant Pot Accessories 3 qt Steamer Basket [6qt 8qt available], Fits InstaPot Pressure Cooker, Insta Pot Ultra Egg Basket w/Silicone Handle and Non-Slip Legs (IP Mini 3 Quart)
- Genuine Instant Pot Sealing Rings 2-Pack - Mini 3 Quart Red/Blue
- The Ultimate Mini Instant Pot Cookbook: 5 Ingredients Or Less Quick, Easy and Delicious Instant Pot Recipes Made For 3-Quart
- Cooking with Your Instant Pot® Mini: 100 Quick & Easy Recipes for 3-Quart Models
|THE INSTANT POT RECIPES COOKBOOK: Fresh & Foolproof Electric Pressure Cooker Recipes Made for The Everyday Home & Your Instant Pot
Lowest new price: $9.07
Lowest used price: $8.85
List price: $9.95
Author: SHELLEY FOREMAN
Enjoy Fresh & Foolproof Recipes Made for Your Instant Pot - The Easy Way! Do you own a fabulous Instant Pot device and wants to learn some fresh and foolproof recipes to make in it? Do you want to master your revolutionary Instant Pot device that is changing the way we cook? Do you want to become a master chef to impress your family, friends and loved ones with your culinary skills? If yes to the above questions! Then, grab a copy of this book. The Instant Pot Recipes Cookbook provides you with the detailed instructions and information required to make the best dishes in the world with your Instant Pot. Each recipes is accompanied with the basic cooking instructions, ingredients, time and nutritional information. The recipes are specially tried and hand-picked in our kitchen to give you maximum satisfaction and near possible results. All the recipes contained in this book are fresh, foolproof and easy that anyone can cook without breaking a sweat. You'll discover lots of tips, step-by-step guide for beginners and consist of fresh and foolproof recipes under various chapters such as:
Inside this fabulous cookbook, you'll discover a hearty array of contemporary meals, consisting of easy and foolproof recipes like:
- Instant Pot Basics
- Soups, Stews & Chili
- Beans. Rice & Grains
- Beef & Pork
- Fish & Seafoods
- Vegan & Vegetarian
Grab Your Copy Now!
- Buckwheat Porridge
- Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Spicy Sweet Potato Chili
- 13 Bean Soup
- Buttery Lemon Chicken
- Beef Stroganoff
- Pork Tenderloin Teriyaki
- Coconut Fish Curry
- Vegan Lentil Chili
- Cranberry Pecan Brie
- Berries & Cream Breakfast Cake
- And Many More....
- Instant Pot Cookbook: 2000 Day Instant Pot Cookbook, 6 Years Instant Pot Diet Plan, the Ultimate Guide of Instant Pot cookbook (Complete Guide of Instant Pot Recipes Cookbook)
- The Instant Pot Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook: Easy Recipes for Fast & Healthy Meals
- Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Cookbook: 500 Everyday Recipes for Beginners and Advanced Users. Try Easy and Healthy Instant Pot Recipes.
- Electric Pressure Cooker Cook Times Quick Reference Guide Compatible with Instant Pot | Instapot Accessories Magnetic Cheat Sheet Magnet Set | Insta Pot Sticker and Decal Alternative | Christmas Gift
- THE ESSENTIAL INSTANT POT RECIPES FOR BEGINNERS: Easy & Most Delicious Foolproof Recipes for Your Whole Family with Beginners Guide (Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook) (Instant Pot Cookbook).
- Instant Pot DUO60 6 Qt 7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker and Warmer
- Instant Pot Cookbook: 1000 Day Instant Pot Recipes Plan: 1000 Days Instant Pot Diet Cookbook:3 Years Pressure Cooker Recipes Plan:The Ultimate Instant Pot Recipes Challenge:A Pressure Cooker Cookbook
- Genuine Instant Pot Tempered Glass Lid, 9 in. (23 cm), 6 Quart, Clear
- Genuine Instant Pot Tempered Glass lid, Clear – 10 in. (26cm) - 8 Quart
- How to Instant Pot: Mastering All the Functions of the One Pot That Will Change the Way You Cook
|Pok Pok: Food and Stories from the Streets, Homes, and Roadside Restaurants of Thailand
Lowest new price: $17.95
Lowest used price: $10.81
List price: $35.00
Author: Andy Ricker
Brand: Ten Speed Press
A guide to bold, authentic Thai cooking from Andy Ricker, the chef and owner of the wildly popular and widely lauded Pok Pok restaurants.
After decades spent traveling throughout Thailand, Andy Ricker wanted to bring the country’s famed food stateside. In 2005 he opened Pok Pok, so named for the sound a wooden pestle makes when it strikes a clay mortar, in an old shack in a residential neighborhood of Portland, Oregon. Ricker has since gone on to open six more wildly popular Pok Pok restaurants, and today he is considered one of the leading American voices on Thai cooking.
In this much-anticipated debut cookbook, Ricker shares seventy of the most popular recipes from Thailand and his Pok Pok restaurants—ranging from Khao Soi Kai (Northern Thai curry noodle soup with chicken) to Som Tam Thai (Central Thai–style papaya salad) to Pok Pok’s now-classic (and obsessed-over) Fish-Sauce Wings.
But Pok Pok is more than just a collection of favorite recipes: it is also a master course in Thai cooking from one of the most passionate and knowledgeable authorities on the subject. Clearly written, impeccably tested recipes teach you how to source ingredients; master fundamental Thai cooking techniques and skills; understand flavor profiles that are unique to Southeast Asian cuisine; and combine various dishes to create show-stopping, well-balanced meals for family and friends.
Filled with thoughtful, colorful essays about Ricker’s travels and experiences, Pok Pok is not only a definitive resource for home cooks, but also a celebration of the rich history, vibrant culture, and unparalleled deliciousness of Thai food.
Featured Recipes from Pok Pok
Download the recipe for Kai Kaphrao Khai Dao (Stir-Fried Chicken with Hot Basil)
Download the recipe for Tam Taeng Kwaa (Thai Cucumber Salad)
|The Food of Northern Thailand
Lowest new price: $21.32
Lowest used price: $20.00
List price: $40.00
Author: Austin Bush
Welcome to a beautiful, deep dive into the cuisine and culture of northern Thailand with a documentarian's approach, a photographer's eye, and a cook's appetite.
Known for its herbal flavors, rustic dishes, fiery dips, and comforting noodles, the food of northern Thailand is both ancient and ever evolving. Travel province by province, village by village, and home by home to meet chefs, vendors, professors, and home cooks as they share their recipes for Muslim-style khao soi, a mild coconut beef curry with boiled and crispy fried noodles, or spiced fish steamed in banana leaves to an almost custard-like texture, or the intense, numbingly spiced meat "salads" called laap.
Featuring many recipes never before described in English and snapshots into the historic and cultural forces that have shaped this region's glorious cuisine, this journey may redefine what we think of when we think of Thai food.
- Chicken and Charcoal: Yakitori, Yardbird, Hong Kong
- Cooking South of the Clouds: Recipes and Stories from China’s Yunnan Province
- The Noma Guide to Fermentation: Including koji, kombuchas, shoyus, misos, vinegars, garums, lacto-ferments, and black fruits and vegetables (Foundations of Flavor)
- A Very Serious Cookbook: Contra Wildair
- Tu Casa Mi Casa: Mexican Recipes for the Home Cook
- Season: Big Flavors, Beautiful Food
- Korean Home Cooking: Classic and Modern Recipes
- Bestia: Italian Recipes Created in the Heart of L.A.
|Night + Market: Delicious Thai Food to Facilitate Drinking and Fun-Having Amongst Friends
Lowest new price: $17.75
Lowest used price: $15.30
List price: $35.00
Author: Kris Yenbamroong
If you love to eat Thai food, but don’t know how to cook it, Kris Yenbamroong wants to solve your problems. His brash style of spicy, sharp Thai party food is created, in part, by stripping down traditional recipes to wring maximum flavor out of minimum hassle. Whether it’s a scorching hot crispy rice salad, lush coconut curries, or a wok-seared pad Thai, it’s all about demystifying the universe of Thai flavors to make them work in your life.
Kris is the chef of Night + Market, and this cookbook is the story of his journey from the Thai-American restaurant classics he grew eating at his family’s restaurant, to the rural cooking of Northern Thailand he fell for traveling the countryside. But it’s also a story about how he came to question what authenticity really means, and how his passion for grilled meats, fried chicken, tacos, sushi, wine and good living morphed into an L.A. Thai restaurant with a style all its own.
|Paleo Slow Cooker Cookbook: 250 Amazing Paleo Diet Recipes
Lowest new price: $9.98
Lowest used price: $5.49
List price: $9.99
Author: Shon Brooks
A Paleo diet is extremely healthy and you should opt for it if you need to make a significant change in your life.
In addition, slow cooking is one of the most popular cooking methods these days that allows you to prepare delicious dishes for you and your loved ones.
Slow cooking helps you make healthy meals in a very simple way.
So, why shouldn't you combine a healthy diet with slow cooking?
The Paleo diet is one of the easiest and simple ones to follow. It brings you so many health benefits and it will help you lose weight in no time.
Under the cover you will find over 250 impressive Paleo slow cooked recipes!
- Everyday easy to cook recipes
- Meat, poultry, seafood recipes
- Paleo friendly recipes
- List of ingredients, cooking times, nutritional info
Have a look at some of the recipes you’re about to discover:
- Fish and Tomatoes
- Savory Chicken
- Turkey and Orange Sauce
- Butternut Squash Side Dish
- Chocolate Cake
- Lemon Pudding
...and many more!
Get your copy and start cooking!
|Simple Thai Food: Classic Recipes from the Thai Home Kitchen
Lowest new price: $13.99
Lowest used price: $14.00
List price: $24.99
Author: Leela Punyaratabandhu
Brand: Ten Speed Press
Thai takeout meets authentic, regional flavors in this collection of 100 recipes for easy, economical, and accessible Thai classics--from the rising star behind the blog She Simmers.
Who can say no to a delicious plate of Pad Thai with Shrimp; a fresh, tangy Green Papaya Salad; golden Fried Spring Rolls; or a rich, savory Pork Toast with Cucumber Relish? Thai food is not only one of the most vibrant, wonderfully varied cuisines in the world, it also happens to be one of the tastiest, and a favorite among American eaters.
The good news is, with the right ingredients and a few basic tools and techniques, authentic Thai food is easily within reach of home cooks. Take it from Leela Punyaratabandhu, a Bangkok native and author of the popular Thai cooking blog She Simmers. In her much-anticipated debut cookbook, Leela shares her favorite recipes for classic Thai fare, including beloved family recipes, popular street food specialties, and iconic dishes from Thai restaurant menus around the world.
All of Leela’s recipes have been tested and tweaked to ensure that even the busiest cook can prepare them at home. With chapters on key ingredients and tools, base recipes, one-plate meals, classic rice accompaniments, and even Thai sweets, Simple Thai Food is a complete primer for anyone who wants to give Thai cooking a try. By the end of the book, you’ll be whipping up tom yam soup and duck red curry that will put your local takeout joint to shame. But perhaps more importantly, you’ll discover an exciting new world of Thai flavors and dishes—including Stir-Fried Chicken with Chile Jam, Leaf-Wrapped Salad Bites, and Crispy Wings with Three-Flavored Sauce—that will open your eyes to all the wonderful possibilities that real Thai cooking has to offer.
|Hot Thai Kitchen: Demystifying Thai Cuisine with Authentic Recipes to Make at Home
Lowest new price: $16.50
Lowest used price: $11.75
List price: $24.95
Author: Pailin Chongchitnant
Brand: Chongchitnant Pailin
The definitive Thai cookbook from a YouTube star!
Growing up in Thailand, Pailin Chongchitnant spent her childhood with the kitchen as her playground. From a young age, she would linger by the stove, taking in the sight of snowy white coconut being shredded, the smell of lemongrass-infused soups, and the sound of the pestle pounding against the granite mortar.
Years later, as a Cordon Bleu–educated chef in San Francisco, Pailin vividly remembered the culinary experiences of her youth. And so, on YouTube, Hot Thai Kitchen was born. Combining her love of teaching with her devotion to Thai food, Pailin immediately connected with thousands of fans who wanted a friend and educator.
In this much-anticipated cookbook, Pailin brings her signature warmth and impressive technique to Thai food lovers everywhere. She begins by taking readers on a beautifully photographed trip to Thailand to explore the culinary culture and building blocks central to Thai food. With foolproof and easy-to-follow instructions, Pailin breaks down the key ingredients, flavours, equipment, and techniques necessary to master authentic Thai cooking. Then, she shares her must-make recipes for curries, soups, salads, and stir-fries, including entire chapters on vegetarian and vegan dishes, dips and dipping sauces, and sumptuous Thai desserts. With QR codes to video tutorials placed throughout the book, you’ll be able to connect with Pailin online, too.
Both a definitive resource and an extraordinary exploration of Thai cuisine, Hot Thai Kitchen will delight and inspire you in your Thai cooking journey.
- Hot Thai Kitchen Demystifying Thai Cuisine with Authentic Recipes to Make at Home
|The Better Than Takeout Thai Cookbook: Favorite Thai Food Recipes Made at Home
Lowest new price: $8.36
Lowest used price: $7.11
List price: $17.99
Author: Danette St. Onge
A Thai Cookbook for Making Your Favorite Thai Dishes in the Time It Takes to Order Takeout
There are few cuisines that harness the balance of sweet, sour, salty, bitter, and spicy flavors better than Thai. Yet when it comes to enjoying Thai food at home, most think their only option is takeout. However, with only a few key ingredients and basic techniques, you can cook quick, delicious Thai meals that the whole family will love.
From the kitchen of her family’s Thai restaurant to her mother’s homemade Thai food, Danette St. Onge knows how to make Thai food accessible to anyone with the right ingredients, a little time, and a reliable Thai cookbook (hint: it’s this one!). In The Better-Than-Takeout Thai Cookbook, Danette makes it simple to try new ingredients and learn essential techniques.
As you work your way through this Thai cookbook, you’ll become more comfortable with the fundamentals of Thai cooking. The clear explanations and tried-and-true recipes offered in The Better-Than-Takeout Thai Cookbook make it easier than ever to create your favorite Thai dishes.
With The Better-Than-Takeout Thai Cookbook, you’ll find:
- More than 100 recipes that can be made in under an hour―most requiring just 30 minutes or less
- Tons of tips for saving time with easy-to-find ingredients, plus recipes for making staples like curry pastes at home
- Menus and instructions for how to prepare multiple dishes simultaneously―because no one orders just one dish for takeout
You’ll enjoy the Thai dishes you love without the hassle of waiting for overpriced delivery with The Better-Than-Takeout Thai Cookbook.
Page 1 of 78
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.