|Browse by Catagory:
Civil Rights & Liberties
War & Peace
Cajun & Creole Cooking
Caribbean & West Indian Cooking
Diabetic & Sugar-Free Cooking
Low Fat Cooking
Middle Eastern Cooking
Pacific Rim Cooking
Home & Garden
Literature & Fiction
Sheet Music & Scores
Environmental & Natural Resources Law
Ethics & Professional Responsibility
Procedures & Litigation
Water Supply & Land Use
Lawyer and Crimal Humor
Outdoors & Nature
Hiking & Camping
Hunting & Fishing
Beer & Beer Making
Health & Fitness
Diets & Weight Loss
Children's Science & Nature
Vitamins & Supplements
Psychology and Counseling
Philosophy of Psychology
Physiological Aspects of Psychology
Psychology of Sexuality
Psychology Testing & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Logic & Brain Teasers
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Probability & Statistics
Experiments, Instruments & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Fusion & Fission
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
Waves & Wave Mechanics
Administration & Policy
Allied Health Professions
Medical Education & Training
Endocrinology & Metabolism
Physician & Patient
Insects & Spiders
Fish & Aquariums
Mobile & Wireless Computing: Programming
Linux Kernel & Peripherals
Linux Networking & Administration
State & Local History
Sci Fi Calendars
Bujold, Lois McMaster
Card, Orson Scott
Chalker, Jack L.
Heinlein, Robert A.
McKillip, Patricia A.
Nye, Jody Lynn
|The Easy 5-Ingredient Ketogenic Diet Cookbook: Low-Carb, High-Fat Recipes for Busy People on the Keto Diet
Lowest new price: $10.21
Lowest used price: $7.00
List price: $14.99
Author: Jen Fisch
Keep up with keto on even your busiest days with The Easy 5-Ingredient Ketogenic Diet Cookbook
Finding quick and easy keto recipes that fit with your lifestyle and schedule can be difficult. That’s why Jen Fisch, the blogger behind Keto in The City and a busy working mom, shares her favorite stress-free keto meals in The Easy 5-Ingredient Ketogenic Diet Cookbook. With 130 recipes that require no more than 5-ingredients, including many one-pot or 30-minute recipes, this cookbook offers a simple solution to keeping the ketogenic diet easy.
The Easy 5-Ingredient Ketogenic Diet Cookbook includes:
- 130 Recipes for keto-friendly breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and snacks
- 5-Ingredient Recipes for stress-free cooking
- One Pot Meals for fast prep and clean-up
- Time Saving for ready-made meals in 30-minutes or less
Ketogenic diet recipes include: BLT Breakfast Salad, Broccoli-Cheese Soup, Baked Zucchini Gratin, Garlic Butter Shrimp, Barbacoa Beef Roast, Berry Cheesecake Fat Bomb, and much more!
Stay on the ketogenic diet with these hassle-free recipes for hectic schedules.
- The Keto Diet: The Complete Guide to a High-Fat Diet, with More Than 125 Delectable Recipes and 5 Meal Plans to Shed Weight, Heal Your Body, and Regain Confidence
- The One Pot Ketogenic Diet Cookbook: 100+ Easy Weeknight Meals for Your Skillet, Slow Cooker, Sheet Pan, and More
- The Keto Crock Pot Cookbook: Quick And Easy Ketogenic Crock Pot Recipes For Smart People
- Keto Meal Prep: The Ultimate Keto Meal Prep Guide for Beginners (Weight Loss, Save Time, Eat Healthier & Save Money)
- Keto Diet for Beginners: TOP 51 Amazing and Simple Recipes in One Ketogenic Cookbook, Any Recipes on Your Choice for Any Meal Time
- The Keto Reset Diet: Reboot Your Metabolism in 21 Days and Burn Fat Forever
- The Complete Ketogenic Diet for Beginners: Your Essential Guide to Living the Keto Lifestyle
- Ketogenic Diet Cookbook: 500 Ketogenic Diet Recipes to Cook at Home
- Keto in 28: The Ultimate Low-Carb, High-Fat Weight-Loss Solution
- Simply Keto: A Practical Approach to Health & Weight Loss, with 100+ Easy Low-Carb Recipes
|Matty Matheson: A Cookbook
Lowest new price: $21.00
List price: $35.00
Author: Matty Matheson
Matty Matheson, star of Viceland’s It’s Suppertime and Dead Set On Life, reveals his favorite recipes and stories in a cookbook that his devoted fans have been waiting for.
Matty Matheson is known as much for his amazing food as his love for life, positive mental attitude, and epic Instagram account. This debut cookbook is about Matty’s memories of the foods that have defined who he is. With a drive to share his zest for life, he creates dishes within these pages that reinterpret the flavors of his youth in Canada, as well as the restaurant fare for which he has become so well-known. Interpretations of classics like Seafood Chowder, Scumbo: Dad’s Gumbo, and Rappie Pie appear alongside restaurant recipes like Bavette, Pigtail Tacos, and his infamous P&L Burger. This is a very personal cookbook, full of essays and headnotes that share Matty’s life—from growing up in Fort Erie, exploring the wonders of Prince Edward Island, struggling and learning as a young chef in Toronto, and, eventually, his rise to popularity as one of the world’s most recognizable food personalities. His no-nonsense approach to food makes these recipes practical enough for all, while his creativity will entice seasoned cooks. This book is like cooking alongside Matty, sharing stories that are equal parts heartwarming and inappropriate while helping you cook dishes that are full of love. Matty Matheson: A Cookbook is a new collection of recipes from one of today’s most beloved chefs.
- MUNCHIES: Late-Night Meals from the World's Best Chefs
- F*ck, That's Delicious: An Annotated Guide to Eating Well
- A Very Serious Cookbook: Contra Wildair
- Chicken and Charcoal: Yakitori, Yardbird, Hong Kong
- Appetites: A Cookbook
- Guerrilla Tacos: Recipes from the Streets of L.A.
- Kitchen Confidential Updated Edition: Adventures in the Culinary Underbelly (P.S.)
- The Noma Guide to Fermentation: Including koji, kombuchas, shoyus, misos, vinegars, garums, lacto-ferments, and black fruits and vegetables (Foundations of Flavor)
- Anthony Bourdain's Hungry Ghosts
|Ketogenic Diet : The Step by Step Guide For Beginners: Ketogenic Diet for Beginners : Optimal Path for Weight Loss
Lowest new price: $13.20
Lowest used price: $13.50
List price: $14.67
Author: Jamie Ken Moore
Have you ever looked in the mirror and wondered if you could ever lose those fats and get yourself an awesome physique? How about being free of conditions like high blood pressure and less than ideal cholesterol levels to enjoy a wholesome, healthy and active life?
If that sounds good, step up and get ready to dive into the world of the Ketogenic Diet!
What Does The Ketogenic Diet Give You
- A healthy way to burn fat, and keep it off for real
- Experience weight loss within weeks that stays lost
- Freedom from Hunger and better appetite control
- Increased energy to go about your daily routines
- Improved cholesterol readings
- Reduction in blood sugar and blood pressure
- Eat savoury foods that you crave while losing weight! And Much More!
Wanting To Start The Ketogenic Diet But Not Sure How?
This guide serves to do just that, giving you a structured program on how to begin the ketogenic diet. You will also be shown the various other benefits of the ketogenic diet, as well as actionable information that will pave the road for you to enjoy long lasting weight loss, inches of reduction in overall body measurements and an improved mood.
In this book Ketogenic Diet: The Step by Step Guide, you will get for yourself
- An easy system that shows step by step on how to go ketogenic
- Ketogenic friendly grocery shopping list
- Meal recipes that breakdown calories, carbs, proteins and fat content!
- A quickstart Meal Plan for you to get chugging along
- The detailed know-how on why you want to go Ketogenic
- Knowledge on what to expect along the ketogenic journey
- Weight loss principles and the impact of the ketogenic diet
- A special list of foods that demands your attention for ketogenic success!
- And Much, Much More inside!
If you have been on the same route as me, trying all sorts of diets known on earth, popping expensive weight loss pills and spending loads on exercise machines but end up finding that the weight keeps coming back, then it is time for you to start the Ketogenic Diet!
To Sum It All Up
The Ketogenic Diet is not a cure all for every ill on the planet, but it can pretty much give you what you want if you are looking to lose weight effectively without much exercise, get your body’s metabolism in shape to be rid of those unhealthy cardiovascular symptoms and dramatically bring up your energy levels for each day’s work and play.
Start today. Get your ketogenic journey off, tread the path to effective weight loss and wellness in health!
Pick Up Your Copy Now!
Click On The BUY NOW Button At The Top Of The Page!
|INSTANT POT COOKBOOK: 5 Ingredients or Less Recipes - 100 Easy and Delicious Instant Pot Recipes For The Everyday Home.
Lowest new price: $6.91
List price: $6.99
Author: Angela Williams
Make Simple and Healthy Meals With Only 5 Ingredients or Less!
With 100 quick, easy, and delicious Instant Pot recipes, this cookbook will change your views on what healthy cooking can be like. If your experience has been to believe that healthy cooking is something for rich celebrities with hours of free time, it’s understandable that you’re discouraged and resigned to never quite reaching your health goals. However, the Instant Pot is here to transform how you cook everything from breakfast to side dishes to dessert.
This book provides everything you’ll need to know, like what each cooking program does, what “releasing pressure”. The Instant Pot won’t explode, like pressure cookers of old, and it’s as safe to use as your trusty slow cooker. It’s just way faster, as in, something that takes 4 hours in the slow cooker now takes only 24 minutes!
Speed isn’t the only great thing about the Instant Pot. It can make extremely nutritious meals using just 5 ingredients, including seasonings and water. There aren’t any ingredients you’ve never heard of, and any ingredient that isn’t guaranteed to be in everyone’s pantry is described thoroughly. Who knew that healthy food could be so simple? This book contains recipes like:
- Sesame Chicken
- Garlic Butter Chicken
- Butternut Squash & Ginger Soup
- French Onion Soup
- BBQ Beef Meatballs
- Pork Lettuce Wraps
- Beef & Peanut Stew
- Spicy Mac & Cheese
- Shrimp & Pea Risotto
- Delicious Oreo Cake
- Chocolate Lava Cakes
- Lemon Curd
- Giant Pancake
The total 100 - Delicious Recipes are categorised under:
- Poultry Recipes
- Soup Recipes
- Meat Recipes
- Side Dishes
- Fish and Seafood Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
Don’t miss out on this delicious and time-saving lifestyle – get your copy of Instant Pot Cookbook right away!
It’s quick and easy to order – Just scroll up and click the ADD TO CART button on the right-hand side of your screen.
|The Anne of Green Gables Cookbook: Charming Recipes from Anne and Her Friends in Avonlea
Lowest new price: $8.00
Lowest used price: $4.16
List price: $19.99
Author: Kate Macdonald
Finally experience the foods from this classic children's series with The Anne of Green Gables Cookbook.
Join Anne Shirley and her friends in Avonlea with the charming recipes in The Anne of Green Gables Cookbook, a recipe collection inspired by L.M. Montgomery’s famous children’s book series, Anne of Green Gables.
Have you ever wanted to sneak a sip of Diana Barry’s Favorite Raspberry Cordial or try a slice of Anne Shirley’s Liniment Cake (without the liniment!)? Now you can, with the delightful teatime snacks, mains, desserts, and more created by Kate Macdonald, L.M. Montgomery’s granddaughter.
From Poetical Egg Salad Sandwiches and Marilla’s Plum Pudding with Caramel Pudding Sauce (without the mouse!) to Gilbert’s Hurry-Up Dinner, the recipes included here are mentioned throughout the books in the Anne of Green Gables series, along with recipes from L.M. Montgomery’s own kitchen. With a lovely grosgrain ribbon, full-color photography, whimsical illustrations, and quotes and anecdotes, this cookbook is the ideal gift for all “kindred spirits” and lovers of Avonlea.
|The Art of Living According to Joe Beef: A Cookbook of Sorts
Lowest new price: $23.70
Lowest used price: $17.48
List price: $40.00
Author: David McMillan
Brand: Random House
The debut cookbook from one of the most celebrated restaurants in Canada, featuring inventive twists on French market cuisine, plus spirited anecdotes and lush photography.
Earning rave reviews for their unforgettable approach, Joe Beef co-owners/chefs David McMillan and Frédéric Morin push the limits of traditional French cuisine with over 125 recipes (nearly all of them photographed) for hearty dishes infused with irreverent personality. The Strip Loin Steak comes complete with ten variations, Kale for a Hangover wisely advises the cook to eat and then go to bed, and the Marjolaine includes tips for welding your own cake mold. Joe Beef’s most popular dishes are also represented, such as Spaghetti Homard-Lobster, Foie Gras Breakfast Sandwich, Pork Fish Sticks, and Pojarsky de Veau (a big, moist meatball served on a bone). The coup de grâce is the Smorgasbord—Joe Beef’s version of a Scandinavian open-faced sandwich—with thirty different toppings.
Featuring lively stories and illustrations showcasing gangsters, oysters, Canadian railroad dining car food, the backyard smoker, and more, this nostalgic yet utterly modern cookbook is a groundbreaking guide to living an outstanding culinary life.
Featured Recipe: Hot Oysters on the Radio Serves 4 Ingredients
12 big, meaty oysters
Coarse salt for partially filling pan
4 slices bacon, finely diced
¼ cup (120 g) peeled and finely diced small potatoes
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
2 egg yolks
1/3 cup (80 ml) whipping cream (35 percent butterfat)
1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
¼ cup (30 g) finely grated aged Cheddar cheese
Salt and pepper
¼ cup (30 g) dried bread crumbs
¼ cup (55 g) unsalted butter, cut into 12 equal pieces Instructions
1. Shuck the oysters, pouring the liquor into a cup and keeping the oysters on their bottom shells. Set the oysters and liquor aside. A good trick for cooking the oysters is to fill a big cast-iron frying pan about half full with coarse salt, put it in the oven, and preheat the oven to 450°F (230°C), then heat the pan for an extra 15 minutes. This will help to accelerate the cooking process. 2. Place the potatoes and salted water to cover in a small pot over medium-high heat. Boil for 2 to 3 minutes, or until slightly softened. Drain the potatoes, let cool, and pat dry. Meanwhile, in another frying pan, crisp the bacon over medium-high heat until light brown. Add the potatoes to the pan and cook, stirring occasionally, for about 4 minutes, or until tender. Add the garlic and cook for another minute. Remove from the heat. 3. In a bowl, rapidly whisk together the egg yolks, the cream, and whatever oyster liquor you were able to gather. Add the chives, Cheddar, a pinch each of salt and pepper, and the bacon-potato mixture and whisk to mix. Divide evenly among the oysters, spooning it on top. Dust the tops with the bread crumbs, then finish with a piece of butter. 4. Pull the cast-iron pan out of the oven and carefully nest the oysters in the hot salt. Return the pan to the oven and cook for 4 to 7 minutes, or until the tops start to turn golden. Serve immediately.
|Instant Pot Cookbook: The Best 618 Instant Pot Recipes You'll Ever Eat; Fast, Easy and Delicious Recipes for Health and Rapid Fat Loss with Nutritional Facts for Every Recipe
Lowest new price: $12.97
Lowest used price: $439.99
List price: $12.97
Author: Susan Moore
Kindle MatchBook: Get the Kindle Edition FREE when you purchase the paperback edition today! The Instant Pot is a once-in-a-lifetime revolutionary kitchen appliance that is letting people all over the country and throughout the world enjoy delicious healthy meals in no time at all! Sticking to your commitment to improve your diet and lose weight is never easy and getting started can be the hardest part of all. Make it easy on yourself by grabbing this cookbook today and enjoying 618 healthy Instant Pot recipes you can make in your very own kitchen! Just think of what having 618 healthy Instant Pot recipes at your fingertips will do for your healthy living goals! From the comforting classics you’ve always craved, to innovative meals you didn’t know you could make so easily in your Instant Pot, you will love this world class collection of 618 Instant Pot recipes. This book empowers you to become a true master of America’s new favorite kitchen appliance. You’ll know exactly how to make meals that look like they could be served in a Michelin starred restaurant while simultaneously achieving your health and weight loss goals effortlessly. This comprehensive resource is jam packed with 618 amazing recipes ensuring you can cook something new in your Instant Pot every night for more than a year! This Instant Pot Cookbook is your all-in-one resource for enjoying the very best your Instant Pot has to offer! This Instant Pot Cookbook contains:
Recipes in this Instant Pot Cookbook include: Tasty Chicken Fajitas, Hot and Spicy Green Chili Pork Stew, Loaded Cauliflower Bowls, Balsamic Pork Tenderloin, Salmon with Chili Lime Sauce, Thai Red Curry with Chicken, Buttery Beef Ribs with Potatoes, Mexican Meatloaf, Corned Beef with Cabbage, Chicken Cacciatore, and so much more! Endorsed by nutritionists and discerning home cooks everywhere, enjoying delicious home cooked meals from your Instant Pot has been proven as an effective way to achieve your health and weight loss goals while still enjoying some of the most delicious food you’ve ever served to your family and friends. Grab this book today and see for yourself what kind of amazing Instant Pot dishes you can make tonight and every night for years to come!
- 618 Easy to Follow Recipes using ingredients that are easily found at your local grocery store and that are ideal for cooking in your Instant Pot – each with complete nutritional information
- Healthy and Delicious Instant Pot Recipes For Every Occasion conveniently indexed and organized into chapters including Beef, Vegetarian, Poultry, Pork, Seafood and Lamb dishes
- Full Nutritional Information so you know exactly what you are consuming for every single one of the 618 recipes in this cookbook
- Handy Charts and Indexes so all the information you need is at your fingertips
|The Lectin Free Crock Pot Cookbook: Quick, Easy & Delicious Lectin Free Crock Pot Recipes For Smart People (Lectin Free Diet)
Lowest new price: $5.65
List price: $19.99
Author: Laurel Wagner
Do you want to know more about Lectin Free Diet?
Do you have a Crock Pot or want to have one?
Do you want to combine both to have delicious & easy recipes and have a better lifestyle?
If yes for any of above questions, then this book is right for you!
This book, The Lectin Free Crock Pot Cookbook: Quick, Easy & Delicious Lectin Free Crock Pot Recipes For Smart People, has been created with you in mind, so that finding success with the Lectin Free diet comes easy.
Inside, you’ll find a range of mouth-watering dishes that are quick and easy to prepare, but offer amazing taste at the same time, including:
- Healthy Apple Stew
- Lectin Free Chicken Hash
- Super-Hot Chicken Omelette
- Rich Nutty Cobbler (Crockpot Cooking)
- Broccoli & Ham Delight Soup
- Healthy Kale & Sweet Potato Stew
- And many more…
With so many useful tips and delicious recipes, you will absolutely have a successful and comfortable Lectin Free Diet. Welcome to the healthy eating world!
|Joe Beef: Surviving the Apocalypse: Another Cookbook of Sorts
Lowest new price: $45.00
List price: $45.00
Author: David McMillan
A new cookbook/survival guide/love letter to Montreal for these apocalyptic times, from the James Beard Award–nominated culinary adventurists and proprietors of the beloved restaurant, Joe Beef.
“The first Joe Beef cookbook changed forever what a cookbook could be. Anything that came after had to take it into account. Now, with this latest and even more magnificent beast, the rogue princes of Canadian cuisine and hospitality show us the way out of the numbing, post-apocalyptic restaurant Hell of pretentiousness and mediocrity that threatens to engulf us all. It makes us believe that the future is shiny, bright, beautiful, delicious—and probably Québécois. This book will change your life.” —Anthony Bourdain
It’s the end of the world as we know it. Or not. Either way, you want Joe Beef: Surviving the Apocalypse in your bunker and/or kitchen.
In their much-loved first cookbook, Frédéric Morin, David McMillan, and Meredith Erickson introduced readers to the art of living the Joe Beef way. Now, they’re back with another deeply personal, refreshingly unpretentious collection of more than 150 new recipes, some taken directly from the menus of Fred and Dave’s acclaimed Montreal restaurants, others from summers spent on Laurentian lakes and Sunday dinners at home. Think Watercress Soup with Trout Quenelles, Artichokes Bravas, and seasonal variations on Pot-au-Feu—alongside Smoked Meat Croquettes, a Tater Tot Galette, and Squash Sticky Buns.
Also included are instructions for making your own soap and cough drops, not to mention an epic 16-page fold-out gatefold with recipes and guidance for stocking a cellar with apocalyptic essentials (Canned Bread, Pickled Pork Butt, and Smoked Apple Cider Vinegar) for throwing the most sought-after in-bunker dinner party
Filled with recipes, reflections, and ramblings, in this book you’ll find chapters devoted to the Québécois tradition of celebrating Christmas in July, the magic of public television, and Fred and Dave’s unique take on barbecue (Burnt-End Bourguignon, Cassoulet Rapide), as well as ruminations on natural wine and gluten-free cooking, and advice on how children should behave at dinner.
Whether you’re holing up for a zombie holocaust or just cooking at home, Joe Beef is a book about doing it yourself, about making it on your own, and about living—or at least surviving—in style.
|Ketogenic Diet Recipes in 20 Minutes or Less:: Beginner’s Weight Loss Keto Cookbook Guide (Ketogenic Cookbook, Complete Lifestyle Plan) (Keto Diet Coach)
Lowest new price: $9.99
Lowest used price: $21.40
List price: $9.99
Author: Sydney Foster
Ketogenic Diet Recipes in 20 Minutes or Less
Beginner’s Weight Loss Keto Cookbook Guide 2nd Edition
Newly revised and expanded!
Do you want to shed some pounds?
Do you want to be on a diet without being hungry?
Are you worried that losing weight doesn’t fit into your schedule?
Then Ketogenic Diet Recipes in 20 Minutes or Less: Beginner’s Weight Loss Keto Cookbook Guide 2nd Edition by Sydney Foster can help!
By forcing your body into ketosis, you’re able to shed the pounds you need without lacking energy or worrying about being hungry. That’s exactly what the ketogenic diet does for you, and with these recipes, anyone will have time to fit the ketogenic diet into their lives! All of these recipes are twenty minutes or less, and many of them can be quickly taken on the go or prepared in advance. Ketogenic Diet Recipes in 20 Minutes or Less: Beginner’s Weight Loss Keto Cookbook Guide 2nd Edition by Sydney Foster even includes a one week meal plan to get you started on your new keto lifestyle, leading to a happier, healthier you. There’s no reason to deal with unwanted weight any longer.
Page 1 of 78
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.