|Browse by Catagory:
Civil Rights & Liberties
War & Peace
Cajun & Creole Cooking
Caribbean & West Indian Cooking
Diabetic & Sugar-Free Cooking
Low Fat Cooking
Middle Eastern Cooking
Pacific Rim Cooking
Home & Garden
Literature & Fiction
Sheet Music & Scores
Environmental & Natural Resources Law
Ethics & Professional Responsibility
Procedures & Litigation
Water Supply & Land Use
Lawyer and Crimal Humor
Outdoors & Nature
Hiking & Camping
Hunting & Fishing
Beer & Beer Making
Health & Fitness
Diets & Weight Loss
Children's Science & Nature
Vitamins & Supplements
Psychology and Counseling
Philosophy of Psychology
Physiological Aspects of Psychology
Psychology of Sexuality
Psychology Testing & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Logic & Brain Teasers
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Probability & Statistics
Experiments, Instruments & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Fusion & Fission
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
Waves & Wave Mechanics
Administration & Policy
Allied Health Professions
Medical Education & Training
Endocrinology & Metabolism
Physician & Patient
Insects & Spiders
Fish & Aquariums
Mobile & Wireless Computing: Programming
Linux Kernel & Peripherals
Linux Networking & Administration
State & Local History
Sci Fi Calendars
Bujold, Lois McMaster
Card, Orson Scott
Chalker, Jack L.
Heinlein, Robert A.
McKillip, Patricia A.
Nye, Jody Lynn
|Matty Matheson: A Cookbook
Lowest new price: $21.00
Lowest used price: $21.53
List price: $35.00
Author: Matty Matheson
Matty Matheson, star of Viceland’s It’s Suppertime and Dead Set On Life, reveals his favorite recipes and stories in a cookbook that his devoted fans have been waiting for.
Matty Matheson is known as much for his amazing food as his love for life, positive mental attitude, and epic Instagram account. This debut cookbook is about Matty’s memories of the foods that have defined who he is. With a drive to share his zest for life, he creates dishes within these pages that reinterpret the flavors of his youth in Canada, as well as the restaurant fare for which he has become so well-known. Interpretations of classics like Seafood Chowder, Scumbo: Dad’s Gumbo, and Rappie Pie appear alongside restaurant recipes like Bavette, Pigtail Tacos, and his infamous P&L Burger. This is a very personal cookbook, full of essays and headnotes that share Matty’s life—from growing up in Fort Erie, exploring the wonders of Prince Edward Island, struggling and learning as a young chef in Toronto, and, eventually, his rise to popularity as one of the world’s most recognizable food personalities. His no-nonsense approach to food makes these recipes practical enough for all, while his creativity will entice seasoned cooks. This book is like cooking alongside Matty, sharing stories that are equal parts heartwarming and inappropriate while helping you cook dishes that are full of love. Matty Matheson: A Cookbook is a new collection of recipes from one of today’s most beloved chefs.
- F*ck, That's Delicious: An Annotated Guide to Eating Well
- MUNCHIES: Late-Night Meals from the World's Best Chefs
- Bong Appétit: Mastering the Art of Cooking with Weed
- The Noma Guide to Fermentation: Including koji, kombuchas, shoyus, misos, vinegars, garums, lacto-ferments, and black fruits and vegetables (Foundations of Flavor)
- Eat What You Watch: A Cookbook for Movie Lovers
- Just a French Guy Cooking: Easy Recipes and Kitchen Hacks for Rookies
- Ship to Shore: Straight Talk from the Seafood Counter
- Joe Beef: Surviving the Apocalypse: Another Cookbook of Sorts
- The Bob's Burgers Burger Book: Real Recipes for Joke Burgers
- Israeli Soul: Easy, Essential, Delicious
|The Easy 5-Ingredient Ketogenic Diet Cookbook: Low-Carb, High-Fat Recipes for Busy People on the Keto Diet
Lowest new price: $8.71
Lowest used price: $6.00
List price: $14.99
Author: Jen Fisch
Keep up with keto on even your busiest days with The Easy 5-Ingredient Ketogenic Diet Cookbook
Finding quick and easy keto recipes that fit with your lifestyle and schedule can be difficult. That’s why Jen Fisch, the blogger behind Keto in The City and a busy working mom, shares her favorite stress-free keto meals in The Easy 5-Ingredient Ketogenic Diet Cookbook. With 130 recipes that require no more than 5-ingredients, including many one-pot or 30-minute recipes, this cookbook offers a simple solution to keeping the ketogenic diet easy.
The Easy 5-Ingredient Ketogenic Diet Cookbook includes:
- 130 Recipes for keto-friendly breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and snacks
- 5-Ingredient Recipes for stress-free cooking
- One Pot Meals for fast prep and clean-up
- Time Saving for ready-made meals in 30-minutes or less
Ketogenic diet recipes include: BLT Breakfast Salad, Broccoli-Cheese Soup, Baked Zucchini Gratin, Garlic Butter Shrimp, Barbacoa Beef Roast, Berry Cheesecake Fat Bomb, and much more!
Stay on the ketogenic diet with these hassle-free recipes for hectic schedules.
|Joe Beef: Surviving the Apocalypse: Another Cookbook of Sorts
Lowest new price: $28.46
List price: $45.00
Author: Frederic Morin
A new cookbook/survival guide/love letter to Montreal for these apocalyptic times, from the James Beard Award–nominated culinary adventurists and proprietors of the beloved restaurant, Joe Beef.
“The first Joe Beef cookbook changed forever what a cookbook could be. Anything that came after had to take it into account. Now, with this latest and even more magnificent beast, the rogue princes of Canadian cuisine and hospitality show us the way out of the numbing, post-apocalyptic restaurant Hell of pretentiousness and mediocrity that threatens to engulf us all. It makes us believe that the future is shiny, bright, beautiful, delicious—and probably Québécois. This book will change your life.” —Anthony Bourdain
It’s the end of the world as we know it. Or not. Either way, you want Joe Beef: Surviving the Apocalypse in your bunker and/or kitchen.
In their much-loved first cookbook, Frédéric Morin, David McMillan, and Meredith Erickson introduced readers to the art of living the Joe Beef way. Now, they’re back with another deeply personal, refreshingly unpretentious collection of more than 150 new recipes, some taken directly from the menus of Fred and Dave’s acclaimed Montreal restaurants, others from summers spent on Laurentian lakes and Sunday dinners at home. Think Watercress Soup with Trout Quenelles, Artichokes Bravas, and seasonal variations on Pot-au-Feu—alongside Smoked Meat Croquettes, a Tater Tot Galette, and Squash Sticky Buns.
Also included are instructions for making your own soap and cough drops, not to mention an epic 16-page fold-out gatefold with recipes and guidance for stocking a cellar with apocalyptic essentials (Canned Bread, Pickled Pork Butt, and Smoked Apple Cider Vinegar) for throwing the most sought-after in-bunker dinner party
Filled with recipes, reflections, and ramblings, in this book you’ll find chapters devoted to the Québécois tradition of celebrating Christmas in July, the magic of public television, and Fred and Dave’s unique take on barbecue (Burnt-End Bourguignon, Cassoulet Rapide), as well as ruminations on natural wine and gluten-free cooking, and advice on how children should behave at dinner.
Whether you’re holing up for a zombie holocaust or just cooking at home, Joe Beef is a book about doing it yourself, about making it on your own, and about living—or at least surviving—in style.
|Ketogenic Diet : The Step by Step Guide For Beginners: Ketogenic Diet for Beginners : Optimal Path for Weight Loss
Lowest new price: $13.82
Lowest used price: $11.50
List price: $15.36
Author: Jamie Ken Moore
Have you ever looked in the mirror and wondered if you could ever lose those fats and get yourself an awesome physique? How about being free of conditions like high blood pressure and less than ideal cholesterol levels to enjoy a wholesome, healthy and active life?
If that sounds good, step up and get ready to dive into the world of the Ketogenic Diet!
What Does The Ketogenic Diet Give You
- A healthy way to burn fat, and keep it off for real
- Experience weight loss within weeks that stays lost
- Freedom from Hunger and better appetite control
- Increased energy to go about your daily routines
- Improved cholesterol readings
- Reduction in blood sugar and blood pressure
- Eat savoury foods that you crave while losing weight! And Much More!
Wanting To Start The Ketogenic Diet But Not Sure How?
This guide serves to do just that, giving you a structured program on how to begin the ketogenic diet. You will also be shown the various other benefits of the ketogenic diet, as well as actionable information that will pave the road for you to enjoy long lasting weight loss, inches of reduction in overall body measurements and an improved mood.
In this book Ketogenic Diet: The Step by Step Guide, you will get for yourself
- An easy system that shows step by step on how to go ketogenic
- Ketogenic friendly grocery shopping list
- Meal recipes that breakdown calories, carbs, proteins and fat content!
- A quickstart Meal Plan for you to get chugging along
- The detailed know-how on why you want to go Ketogenic
- Knowledge on what to expect along the ketogenic journey
- Weight loss principles and the impact of the ketogenic diet
- A special list of foods that demands your attention for ketogenic success!
- And Much, Much More inside!
If you have been on the same route as me, trying all sorts of diets known on earth, popping expensive weight loss pills and spending loads on exercise machines but end up finding that the weight keeps coming back, then it is time for you to start the Ketogenic Diet!
To Sum It All Up
The Ketogenic Diet is not a cure all for every ill on the planet, but it can pretty much give you what you want if you are looking to lose weight effectively without much exercise, get your body’s metabolism in shape to be rid of those unhealthy cardiovascular symptoms and dramatically bring up your energy levels for each day’s work and play.
Start today. Get your ketogenic journey off, tread the path to effective weight loss and wellness in health!
Pick Up Your Copy Now!
Click On The BUY NOW Button At The Top Of The Page!
|The Art of Living According to Joe Beef: A Cookbook of Sorts
Lowest new price: $22.35
Lowest used price: $20.99
List price: $40.00
Author: David McMillan
Brand: Random House
The debut cookbook from one of the most celebrated restaurants in Canada, featuring inventive twists on French market cuisine, plus spirited anecdotes and lush photography.
Earning rave reviews for their unforgettable approach, Joe Beef co-owners/chefs David McMillan and Frédéric Morin push the limits of traditional French cuisine with over 125 recipes (nearly all of them photographed) for hearty dishes infused with irreverent personality. The Strip Loin Steak comes complete with ten variations, Kale for a Hangover wisely advises the cook to eat and then go to bed, and the Marjolaine includes tips for welding your own cake mold. Joe Beef’s most popular dishes are also represented, such as Spaghetti Homard-Lobster, Foie Gras Breakfast Sandwich, Pork Fish Sticks, and Pojarsky de Veau (a big, moist meatball served on a bone). The coup de grâce is the Smorgasbord—Joe Beef’s version of a Scandinavian open-faced sandwich—with thirty different toppings.
Featuring lively stories and illustrations showcasing gangsters, oysters, Canadian railroad dining car food, the backyard smoker, and more, this nostalgic yet utterly modern cookbook is a groundbreaking guide to living an outstanding culinary life.
Featured Recipe: Hot Oysters on the Radio Serves 4 Ingredients
12 big, meaty oysters
Coarse salt for partially filling pan
4 slices bacon, finely diced
¼ cup (120 g) peeled and finely diced small potatoes
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
2 egg yolks
1/3 cup (80 ml) whipping cream (35 percent butterfat)
1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
¼ cup (30 g) finely grated aged Cheddar cheese
Salt and pepper
¼ cup (30 g) dried bread crumbs
¼ cup (55 g) unsalted butter, cut into 12 equal pieces Instructions
1. Shuck the oysters, pouring the liquor into a cup and keeping the oysters on their bottom shells. Set the oysters and liquor aside. A good trick for cooking the oysters is to fill a big cast-iron frying pan about half full with coarse salt, put it in the oven, and preheat the oven to 450°F (230°C), then heat the pan for an extra 15 minutes. This will help to accelerate the cooking process. 2. Place the potatoes and salted water to cover in a small pot over medium-high heat. Boil for 2 to 3 minutes, or until slightly softened. Drain the potatoes, let cool, and pat dry. Meanwhile, in another frying pan, crisp the bacon over medium-high heat until light brown. Add the potatoes to the pan and cook, stirring occasionally, for about 4 minutes, or until tender. Add the garlic and cook for another minute. Remove from the heat. 3. In a bowl, rapidly whisk together the egg yolks, the cream, and whatever oyster liquor you were able to gather. Add the chives, Cheddar, a pinch each of salt and pepper, and the bacon-potato mixture and whisk to mix. Divide evenly among the oysters, spooning it on top. Dust the tops with the bread crumbs, then finish with a piece of butter. 4. Pull the cast-iron pan out of the oven and carefully nest the oysters in the hot salt. Return the pan to the oven and cook for 4 to 7 minutes, or until the tops start to turn golden. Serve immediately.
|The Anne of Green Gables Cookbook: Charming Recipes from Anne and Her Friends in Avonlea
Lowest new price: $8.00
Lowest used price: $4.79
List price: $19.99
Author: Kate Macdonald
Finally experience the foods from this classic children's series with The Anne of Green Gables Cookbook.
Join Anne Shirley and her friends in Avonlea with the charming recipes in The Anne of Green Gables Cookbook, a recipe collection inspired by L.M. Montgomery’s famous children’s book series, Anne of Green Gables.
Have you ever wanted to sneak a sip of Diana Barry’s Favorite Raspberry Cordial or try a slice of Anne Shirley’s Liniment Cake (without the liniment!)? Now you can, with the delightful teatime snacks, mains, desserts, and more created by Kate Macdonald, L.M. Montgomery’s granddaughter.
From Poetical Egg Salad Sandwiches and Marilla’s Plum Pudding with Caramel Pudding Sauce (without the mouse!) to Gilbert’s Hurry-Up Dinner, the recipes included here are mentioned throughout the books in the Anne of Green Gables series, along with recipes from L.M. Montgomery’s own kitchen. With a lovely grosgrain ribbon, full-color photography, whimsical illustrations, and quotes and anecdotes, this cookbook is the ideal gift for all “kindred spirits” and lovers of Avonlea.
|Bake with Anna Olson: More than 125 Simple, Scrumptious and Sensational Recipes to Make You a Better Baker
Lowest new price: $18.89
Lowest used price: $19.65
List price: $28.00
Author: Anna Olson
Take your baking from simple to sensational with Anna Olson's comprehensive guide to beautiful baked goods. Bake with Anna Olson features more than 125 recipes from her popular Food Network Canada show.
From chocolate chip cookies to croquembouche, pumpkin pie to petits fours, Anna Olson's newest baking book is full of delectable delights for every occasion, category and skill level. Beginner bakers, dessert aficionados and fans of her show will find over 125 recipes to take their baking to the next level, whether through perfecting a classic like New York Cheesecake or mastering a fancy dessert like Chocolate Hazelnut Napoleon.
Introductory sections on essential tools and ingredients explain how to prepare your kitchen for baking success, and Anna's helpful notes throughout point you towards perfecting key details for every creation. Recipes for cookies and bars, pies and tarts, cakes, pastries, and other desserts give bakers a range of ways to savor their sweet skills, with a chapter on sauces and decors to round out your knowledge, and a chapter on breads to practice your savory savoir-faire. Gorgeous photography illustrates each recipe and guides you through difficult techniques. Baking your way through Anna Olson's favorites couldn't be easier (or more delicious!).
Whether you're looking for a classic baking recipe or a new baking challenge, Bake with Anna Olson is your new go-to baking book for all occasions!
|Keto Diet: The Step By Step Keto Cookbook To Gain Ketosis: Keto Diet: Easy Delicious Keto Recipes For Effective Weight Loss And Better Health
Lowest new price: $6.27
Lowest used price: $6.74
List price: $13.69
Author: Jamie Ken Moore
Natural, easy fat loss. ---- Boosted energy levels. ---- Better appetite control and sharper mental clarity.
Which would you have if you could choose only one?
What if you were told you could have it ALL!
BUT only if you say No to calorie restrictive diets and starvation regimes, and instead just Relax and Enjoy eating delicious high fat low carb, Keto friendly meals and see the pounds melt off
The Ketogenic Diet makes it happen for you!
Great for helping all current and potential keto dieters maintain the keto lifestyle, while also offering value to anyone who wishes to embark on a healthier way of life, this book gives you the variety of recipes to go low carb in a simple and delicious manner.In Keto Diet : The Step By Step Keto Cookbook To Gain Ketosis, you will get to enjoy
- Over 120 delectable Keto recipes to bring variety in your kitchen and make your weight loss life a breeze
- Practical ways on how to pick quality and fresher foods for your meal prep
- Detailed 4 week meal plan with grocery shopping lists for an Easy Keto journey
- Actionable tips and practical advice on how to activate the Keto fat burning process
- The Why and Motivation that makes it easy to stay Keto
- Keto Recipe index for that easy-find-to help with smooth preparation in the kitchen
Say Goodbye to fretting over what to eat on Keto when you have these easy and delicious Keto Recipes at your disposal!
The Keto friendly recipes are usefully segmented under intuitive, easy-to-find categories, making it simple for you to revisit any favorite Ketogenic Diet recipe or just to share with your fellow Keto-ers.
Some of the Easy Delicious Recipes include:
- Meaty Breakfast Omelet
- Beef and Pepper Kebabs
- Spicy Shrimp and Sausage Soup
- Grilled Pesto Salmon with Asparagus
- Bacon-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin with Cauliflower
- Peppermint Dark Chocolate Fudge
And Much More !
Calling out to aspiring cooks, keto beginners and anyone keen on delicious low carb recipes
Perfect for the Keto Diet beginner, but also suitable for the seasoned Ketogenic follower, The Step By Step Keto Cookbook shall be a useful addition to your keto resources that will unlock the path to optimal cholesterol and blood glucose readings, improve your mood as well as mental focus, and best of all, get your body melting away the fats towards that slim, healthy physique!
Pick Up Your Copy Now! Click On The Add To Cart Button At The Top Of The Page!
|Healthy Keto Smoothies and Shakes Cookbook: Quick and Delicious Ketogenic Diet Smoothies and Shakes Recipes to Get Healthy, Lose Weight and Feel Great (Ketogenic Smoothies)
Lowest new price: $9.99
Lowest used price: $19.76
List price: $9.99
Author: Jennifer J. Randall
Making ketogenic smoothies and shakes is so easy to do and very yummy for the tummy. It is the perfect solution for people living a fast-paced life who want to lose weight and yet still enjoy nutritious and delicious food.
If you like what you are reading, then this is the Keto eBook to buy!
For most people who are harried by the hustle and bustle that we call life, they usually sacrifice their diet and health because of the inconvenience of cooking and preparing their own food—and even because of cleaning the aftermath of cooking.
It does not have to be that way, though. With keto and shake smoothies there is no need for chopping or cooking. All you need to do is dump the ingredients in the blender, press the button, wait a minute, transfer the shake to a tumbler, and enjoy!
This eBook is the perfect solution to your problems. How? Why? Well, first it adheres strictly to the keto diet. It uses ingredients that can easily be sourced, stored in the fridge or pantry for long periods. And most of all the ingredients are wholesome, healthy, nutritious, and packs a lot of flavor. To top it off, no cooking needed and very minimal prepping.
A gastronomic adventure is easily within your grasp with this eBook!
Get to know the Keto Diet fast and easy:
- A quick and detailed list of foods to eat and NOT to eat
- What is the driving force behind Keto Diet’s weight loss effects
- And tips and tricks for creating delicious Keto Smoothies and Shakes
Make These Mouth-Watering Smoothies and Shakes:
- Creamy & Nutty Macadamia Nut Green Shake
- Strawberry-Green Tea Morning Smoothie
- Blackberry-Hazelnut Chocolate Smoothie
- Ginger-Spiced Coconut-Milk Shake
- Lemon-Coconut Shake
- Chai Tea Smoothie
- Vanilla-Flavored Chai Smoothie
- Rosemary-Lemon Garden Greens Smoothie
- Keto Meal Prep: The Ultimate Keto Meal Prep Guide for Beginners (Weight Loss, Save Time, Eat Healthier & Save Money)
- Keto Diet for Beginners 2018: Low Carb, High-Fat Recipes for Losing Weight, Heal Your Body and Regain Confidence (Lose up to 20 Pounds in 3 Weeks)
- Keto Meal Prep 2018: The Essential Ketogenic Diet Meal Prep Guide For Beginners - 21 Days Keto Meal
- Easy Keto Desserts: 60+ Low-Carb, High-Fat Desserts for Any Occasion
- Ketogenic Diet for Beginners Cookbook 2018: Simple, Fast and Flavorful High Fat Low Carb Keto Diet Recipes for Weight Loss and a Healthy Lifestyle (Keto Diet for Beginners Cookbook 2018)
- Keto Diet for Beginners: TOP 51 Amazing and Simple Recipes in One Ketogenic Cookbook, Any Recipes on Your Choice for Any Meal Time
- Keto Diet Smoothies and Shakes Cookbook: Delicious and Healthy Ketogenic Diet Smoothies and Shakes Recipes that Everyone Can Make at Home (Keto Smoothies and Shakes)
- The Keto Diet Crock Pot Cookbook: 101 Delicious and Easy Slow Cooker Recipes for Weight Loss, Healing and Confidence on the Ketogenic Diet (Keotigenic Diet)
- Keto Fat Bombs: 70 Sweet & Savory Recipes for Ketogenic, Paleo & Low-Carb Diets. Easy Recipes for Healthy Eating to Lose Weight Fast. (low-carb snacks, keto fat bomb recipes)
- The Complete Ketogenic Diet for Beginners: Your Essential Guide to Living the Keto Lifestyle
|Instant Pot Cookbook: The Best 618 Instant Pot Recipes You'll Ever Eat; Fast, Easy and Delicious Recipes for Health and Rapid Fat Loss with Nutritional Facts for Every Recipe
Lowest new price: $12.97
Lowest used price: $8.83
List price: $12.97
Author: Susan Moore
Kindle MatchBook: Get the Kindle Edition FREE when you purchase the paperback edition today! The Instant Pot is a once-in-a-lifetime revolutionary kitchen appliance that is letting people all over the country and throughout the world enjoy delicious healthy meals in no time at all! Sticking to your commitment to improve your diet and lose weight is never easy and getting started can be the hardest part of all. Make it easy on yourself by grabbing this cookbook today and enjoying 618 healthy Instant Pot recipes you can make in your very own kitchen! Just think of what having 618 healthy Instant Pot recipes at your fingertips will do for your healthy living goals! From the comforting classics you’ve always craved, to innovative meals you didn’t know you could make so easily in your Instant Pot, you will love this world class collection of 618 Instant Pot recipes. This book empowers you to become a true master of America’s new favorite kitchen appliance. You’ll know exactly how to make meals that look like they could be served in a Michelin starred restaurant while simultaneously achieving your health and weight loss goals effortlessly. This comprehensive resource is jam packed with 618 amazing recipes ensuring you can cook something new in your Instant Pot every night for more than a year! This Instant Pot Cookbook is your all-in-one resource for enjoying the very best your Instant Pot has to offer! This Instant Pot Cookbook contains:
Recipes in this Instant Pot Cookbook include: Tasty Chicken Fajitas, Hot and Spicy Green Chili Pork Stew, Loaded Cauliflower Bowls, Balsamic Pork Tenderloin, Salmon with Chili Lime Sauce, Thai Red Curry with Chicken, Buttery Beef Ribs with Potatoes, Mexican Meatloaf, Corned Beef with Cabbage, Chicken Cacciatore, and so much more! Endorsed by nutritionists and discerning home cooks everywhere, enjoying delicious home cooked meals from your Instant Pot has been proven as an effective way to achieve your health and weight loss goals while still enjoying some of the most delicious food you’ve ever served to your family and friends. Grab this book today and see for yourself what kind of amazing Instant Pot dishes you can make tonight and every night for years to come!
- 618 Easy to Follow Recipes using ingredients that are easily found at your local grocery store and that are ideal for cooking in your Instant Pot – each with complete nutritional information
- Healthy and Delicious Instant Pot Recipes For Every Occasion conveniently indexed and organized into chapters including Beef, Vegetarian, Poultry, Pork, Seafood and Lamb dishes
- Full Nutritional Information so you know exactly what you are consuming for every single one of the 618 recipes in this cookbook
- Handy Charts and Indexes so all the information you need is at your fingertips
Page 1 of 79
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.