|Browse by Catagory:
Civil Rights & Liberties
War & Peace
Cajun & Creole Cooking
Caribbean & West Indian Cooking
Diabetic & Sugar-Free Cooking
Low Fat Cooking
Middle Eastern Cooking
Pacific Rim Cooking
Home & Garden
Literature & Fiction
Sheet Music & Scores
Environmental & Natural Resources Law
Ethics & Professional Responsibility
Procedures & Litigation
Water Supply & Land Use
Lawyer and Crimal Humor
Outdoors & Nature
Hiking & Camping
Hunting & Fishing
Beer & Beer Making
Health & Fitness
Diets & Weight Loss
Children's Science & Nature
Vitamins & Supplements
Psychology and Counseling
Philosophy of Psychology
Physiological Aspects of Psychology
Psychology of Sexuality
Psychology Testing & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Logic & Brain Teasers
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Probability & Statistics
Experiments, Instruments & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Fusion & Fission
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
Waves & Wave Mechanics
Administration & Policy
Allied Health Professions
Medical Education & Training
Endocrinology & Metabolism
Physician & Patient
Insects & Spiders
Fish & Aquariums
Mobile & Wireless Computing: Programming
Linux Kernel & Peripherals
Linux Networking & Administration
State & Local History
Sci Fi Calendars
Bujold, Lois McMaster
Card, Orson Scott
Chalker, Jack L.
Heinlein, Robert A.
McKillip, Patricia A.
Nye, Jody Lynn
Caribbean & West Indian Cooking
|Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Cookbook:: 550 Recipes for Any Budget. Simple And Quality Guide For Beginners And Advanced
Lowest new price: $13.99
List price: $13.99
Author: Jessica Taylor
Delightful Recipes for an Instant Pot with Minimal Costs and Time Spent.
Instant Pot recipes for both beginners and advanced users.
Enjoy these 550 Recipes for Any Budget
Recipes are listed step by step in a clear and understandable manner. Everyone needs a general use cookbook that covers all different types of foods and this is the Instant Pot version of such book. This book covers basic recipes and more complex recipes. Cooking using Instant Pot helps you save money and preserve essential vitamins in your food thus allowing you retain much more nutrients in the food for your body and eat healthier without spending all your day in the kitchen
|Paleo Instant Pot Cookbook: 250 Amazing Paleo Diet Recipes
Lowest new price: $8.99
List price: $8.99
Author: Vinsent Brian
Get more out of Paleo Diet by making Paleo meals with Instant Pot!
The Paleo diet will soon show you all its benefits:
- Your overall health will improve
- Your skin will glow
- You will be able to lose those extra pounds
In this unique cookbook, we gathered the best Paleo dishes made in your instant pot!
All these recipes you are about to discover are easy to make at home and they are full of great tastes and flavors!
With The Paleo Instant Pot Cookbook you will:
- Discover 250 Paleo Recipe for Instant Pot
- Recipes for breakfast, dinner, lunch, snacks, desserts
- Save you time, money and energy: all recipes are easy to cook
- Improve your health: all recipes are healthy and well balanced
- Increase your happiness: happiness and food are highly connected
For your convenience, each recipe includes prep time, cooking time, and list of ingredients.
Get your copy now!
We guarantee it's the best choice you'll ever make!
You can start a new life today and transform into a new person!
|Puerto Rican Cookery
Lowest new price: $15.21
Lowest used price: $7.82
List price: $25.95
Author: Carmen Aboy Valldejuli
Brand: Carmen Aboy Valldejull
Puerto Rican Cookery has become the standard reference on traditional native cookery (cocina criolla). According to the San Juan Star, "the cookbook is seen and is more likely better read in some homes than the religious tome. . . . [it] is considered a primer for beginning cooks . . . a textbook for home economists and it is a guide for the gourmet as well."
Lowest new price: $18.59
Lowest used price: $18.20
List price: $25.95
Author: Carmen Valldejuli
Brand: Carmen Aboy Valldejuli
"The foremost authority on Puerto Rican cooking is a silver haired, stylish, and warmly hospitable woman named Carmen Aboy Valldejuli . . . [her books] are considered today to be the definitive books on island cooking."
-New York Times
Written entirely in Spanish, Cocina Criolla, the standard reference work on traditional Puerto Rican cooking, is in its 68th priniting and has special appeal to those who enjoy the island's cuisine.
In addition to offering hundreds of delicious recipes, Cocina Criolla includes advice for the inexperienced cook that ranges from suggestions about the most efficient way to read a recipe to suggestions about what kitchen equipment every cook should have.
Cocina Criolla no puede compararse con la generalidad de los libros de cocina. En muchos puntos difiere grandemente de ï¿½stos. Pero por su encaje perfecto en la necesidad actual de literatura culinaria prï¿½ctica y ï¿½til y por la forma detallada y caracterï¿½stica de sus rectas es, de por sï¿½, ï¿½nico en su clase.
Cocina Criolla solucionarï¿½ muchas problemas domï¿½sticos y por lo tanto, estï¿½ llamad a ser un libro indespensable en el hogar.
The English edition of this book, Puerto Rican Cookery, is in its 36th printing with more than 167,000 copies in print and is also available from Pelican.
|Caribbean Vegan: Meat-Free, Egg-Free, Dairy-Free, Authentic Island Cuisine for Every Occasion
Lowest new price: $12.97
Lowest used price: $11.02
List price: $24.95
Author: Taymer Mason
Brand: Mason Taymer
Spice up your life with over 200 authentic Caribbean recipes—veganized!
Welcome to the Caribbean, home to an incredibly rich cooking tradition. Here, African, French, Asian, and Spanish influences combine with the local flavors of Barbados, Saint Lucia, Trinidad and Tobago, Jamaica, and more. You’ll discover:
- Sweet and Savory Breakfasts: Cassava Pancakes, Herbed Sada Roti
- Traditional Mains: Jerk “Sausages,” Pelau, Trinidadian Doubles
- Smoothies and Nourishing Bowls: Bajan Booster Shake, Papaya Chia Smoothie Bowl, Caribbean Macro Bowl
- Modern Delights: Rasta Pasta, Plantain Wellington, Caribbean Sushi
- Teas and Sweet and Savory Treats: Moringa Bread, Lemongrass Agave
- Tisane, Sweetened Hibiscus Tea, Ginger-Kissed Jam-Filled Beignets
- Plus Drinks and Cocktails, Desserts, and everything in between!
In this expanded, full-color second edition of Caribbean Vegan
, Barbadian chef Taymer Mason shares 75 all-new recipes, including Caribbean Sushi, Brule Jol (avocado salad), and Breadfruit Ravioli with Calabaza Squash Filling. Plus, she explains the key kitchen skills she learned growing up: how to cut breadfruit, make your own cassava flour, choose a ripe coconut, and more. The islands await you . . .
- Caribbean Vegan Meat Free Egg Free Dairy Free Authentic Island Cuisine for Every Occasion
|A Taste of Puerto Rico: Traditional and New Dishes from the Puerto Rican Community
Lowest new price: $11.68
Lowest used price: $5.83
List price: $18.00
Author: Yvonne Ortiz
“Will not only be greatly enjoyed by current aficionados of Caribbean cuisine but will win over a new audience.”—Jacques Pépin
Yellow rice, papayas, guavas, pina coladas, adobo, cilantro, and recaito—color, spirit, and sun-splashed flavor identify the national cuisine of Puerto Rico. A Taste of Puero Rico is the first major cookbook in years to celebrate the vibrant foods of Puerto Rico, from hearty classics to today's new, light creations. Culinary professional Yvonne Ortiz captures the very best of island cooking in 200 recipes for every course. Adapted for the modern kitchen but completely authentic, these wonderful dishes, bursting with tropical tastes, bring a rich and diverse culinary heritage to your table.
|Sweet Hands: Island Cooking from Trinidad & Tobago
Lowest new price: $14.02
Lowest used price: $12.61
List price: $19.95
Author: Ramin Ganeshram Ramin
Brand: Brand: Hippocrene Books
Inspired by memories of her father and her own experiences on the islands, Ramin Ganeshram introduces readers to the cuisine of Trinidad & Tobago, where African, Indian, Chinese and British culinary influences come together in a unique blend. Includes over 175 recipes, a section of color photos, and a foreword by New York Times food columnist Molly O'Neill.
- Used Book in Good Condition
|50 Favorite Jamaican Recipes: Taste the Islands Essentials
Lowest new price: $22.99
Lowest used price: $93.30
List price: $22.99
Author: Calibe Thompson
Learn how to cook delicious, authentic Jamaican food with this beautifully simple collection of traditional Jamaican recipes
"Taste the Islands" is the national Caribbean cooking TV series and online authority, teaching viewers and visitors to create mouthwatering recipes from around the Caribbean. From hundreds of recipes on our Caribbean and West Indian cooking website, the most popular include traditional Jamaican recipes like fluffy fried dumplings, tender oxtail and sauce smothered brown stewed chicken. This beautifully illustrated, delightfully annotated recipe collection includes these flavor-filled Jamaican recipes and so much more.
Inside you'll find:
- 50 all time favorite traditional Jamaican recipes including jerk sauce, steamed fish, curried goat and cornmeal porridge
- Recipes for the home or for large gatherings
- Beautiful full color images of the finished recipes
- Breathtaking full color images of the Jamaican landscape
- Interesting notes on the background and flavors of each recipe
- Easy to follow, step by step instructions for each recipe
- Alternate options for ingredients that may be challenging to find
- Tips and methods on how to handle some of the unique ingredients used in Jamaican and Caribbean cuisine
- A glossary of accessible but uniquely Caribbean ingredients
- A list of annual Jamaican culinary events to explore for your next vacation
Whether you're trying Jamaican cuisine for the first time or you long for the flavors of home, this is the Jamaican cookbook for you. It also makes a great gift for friends and family.
About Taste the Islands:
TASTE THE ISLANDS is a half-hour cooking series featuring delightfully exotic, deliciously accessible Caribbean fare. Find it nationwide on public television stations and Create TV.
|Jerk from Jamaica: Barbecue Caribbean Style
Lowest new price: $9.95
Lowest used price: $4.72
List price: $18.99
Author: Helen Willinsky
Brand: Helen Willinsky
When Helen Willinsky first published her classic Jamaican barbecue cookbook, "jerk" was a fightin' word to most people outside the Caribbean Islands. Not anymore. In love with fire and spice, barbecue fans and food lovers of all stripes have discovered the addictive flavors of Jamaican jerk seasoning and Caribbean cooking in general. Newly revised and bursting with island color, Helen's book provides a friendly introduction to this increasingly popular way to season and prepare meat, chicken, and fish. Rounded off with simple and authentic recipes for sides, drinks, and desserts, JERK FROM JAMAICA is a complete backyard guide to grilling and eating island-style.
Reviews“Get this first-rate cookbook in your hands and see if you can stop.”—Houston Chronicle“Helen Willinsky makes a passionate case for the tropical taste with Jerk from Jamaica.”—Boston Herald
- An updated, expanded, and repackaged version of the only authentic Jamaican jerk barbecue book, featuring chicken, pork, beef, lamb, goat, seafood, and more.
- Includes more than 100 recipes, with a dozen new ones from the author and other Jamaican food mavens like Enid Donaldson and the Busha Browne Company, plus a new foreword from Jamaican cookbook author Virginia Burke.
- Contains 50 full-color photos, both styled food and on-location shots from the markets and jerk pits of Jamaica.
- Previous edition sold more than 75,000 copies.
- Jerk from Jamaica Barbeque Sides and Spice Caribbean Style
|101 Things To Do And Places To See In Saint Lucia
Lowest new price: $12.00
Lowest used price: $7.48
List price: $15.99
Author: Russell Streeter
This insider’s guide reveals the island’s best-kept secrets, so you can feel like a “regular”, even on your first trip, and find activities for the whole family!
- Find the best beaches, away from the crowds...
- Learn the stories behind the sights
- Plan your holiday before you leave home - and make sure you pack the right stuff!
- Benefit from local knowledge
- Make the most of your hard-earned vacation
- This book is small enough to fit in your pocket
There is so much that commends Saint Lucia as a holiday destination: the world’s only drive-on volcano, romantic beaches of both brown and white sand, unspoilt rainforest and some of the best scuba diving in the region.
Her famous Pitons are a UNESCO World Heritage site and have been named as one of the world’s top five must-see spectacles, while her dramatic land and seascapes continue to provide ideal settings for films and reality shows.
This full-colour book includes details of:
- 27 beautiful beaches to relax on;
- 55 engaging attractions;
- 19 fun activities to keep you out of trouble!
- Lists of major tour operators with contact details;
- Summaries of the major scuba diving sites around the island;
This book doesn't include details of hotels or restaurants - because Trip Advisor is the best place for such information. Instead, it's your personal tour guide to some of the best that Saint Lucia has to offer.
Plan ahead by reading it in the departure lounge or on the plane, or take each day as it comes – the choice is yours. With maps, addresses and contact information for many of the island’s tour guides and activity providers, your only challenge will be deciding which of her many wonders to leave until next time!
Page 1 of 79
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.