|Browse by Catagory:
Civil Rights & Liberties
War & Peace
Cajun & Creole Cooking
Caribbean & West Indian Cooking
Diabetic & Sugar-Free Cooking
Low Fat Cooking
Middle Eastern Cooking
Pacific Rim Cooking
Home & Garden
Literature & Fiction
Sheet Music & Scores
Environmental & Natural Resources Law
Ethics & Professional Responsibility
Procedures & Litigation
Water Supply & Land Use
Lawyer and Crimal Humor
Outdoors & Nature
Hiking & Camping
Hunting & Fishing
Beer & Beer Making
Health & Fitness
Diets & Weight Loss
Children's Science & Nature
Vitamins & Supplements
Psychology and Counseling
Philosophy of Psychology
Physiological Aspects of Psychology
Psychology of Sexuality
Psychology Testing & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Logic & Brain Teasers
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Probability & Statistics
Experiments, Instruments & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Fusion & Fission
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
Waves & Wave Mechanics
Administration & Policy
Allied Health Professions
Medical Education & Training
Endocrinology & Metabolism
Physician & Patient
Insects & Spiders
Fish & Aquariums
Mobile & Wireless Computing: Programming
Linux Kernel & Peripherals
Linux Networking & Administration
State & Local History
Sci Fi Calendars
Bujold, Lois McMaster
Card, Orson Scott
Chalker, Jack L.
Heinlein, Robert A.
McKillip, Patricia A.
Nye, Jody Lynn
|The Complete Air Fryer Cookbook: Amazingly Easy Recipes to Fry, Bake, Grill, and Roast with Your Air Fryer
Lowest new price: $11.05
Lowest used price: $7.00
List price: $16.99
Author: Linda Larsen
Brand: Larsen Linda
Move over, french fries! There are now more possibilities than ever to cook everything you love with all the health benefits and convenience of your home air fryer with The Complete Air Fryer Cookbook.
When you think “air fryer” you probably don’t think mixed berry muffins for breakfast, tuna zucchini melts for lunch, or spicy thai beef stir-fry for dinner. But, it’s not as crazy as it sounds. The Complete Air Fryer Cookbook goes beyond fried foods to give you creatively inspired meals that are baked, grilled, roasted, and steamed. Full of tips and tricks to get the most from your air fryer, The Complete Air Fryer Cookbook shows you how to make meals you’ll love with all of the taste and none of the guilt.
The Complete Air Fryer Cookbook contains:
- Over 100 Recipes: Choose from a wide range of vegetarian, meat, fish, and poultry meals, including variations on your family’s favorite recipes that adults and kids will love
- Detailed Nutritional Information: Proving the advantages of air frying
- Air Frying 101: Handy charts for guiding timing and temperature, plus advice on how to choose the best machine for you
Air frying connoisseur and cookbook author Linda Larsen has collected her favorite recipes in The Complete Air Fryer Cookbook to turn your air fryer into an all-purpose cooking machine!
The Complete Air Fryer Cookbook brings you recipes such as: Omelette in Bread Cups * Bacon Tater Tots * Sweet and Hot Chicken Wings * Seafood Tacos * Pesto Gnocchi * Mexican Pizza * Savory Roasted Sweet Potatoes * Chocolate Peanut Butter Molten Cupcakes * Apple Peach Cranberry Crisp * and much more.
- The Complete Air Fryer Cookbook Amazingly Easy Recipes to Fry Bake Grill and Roast with Your Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Cookbook: 550 Recipes For Every Day. Healthy and Delicious Meals. Simple and Clear Instructions.
- Air Fry Everything: Foolproof Recipes for Fried Favorites and Easy Fresh Ideas by Blue Jean Chef, Meredith Laurence (The Blue Jean Chef)
- GoWISE USA 5.8-Quarts 8-in-1 Electric Air Fryer XL + 50 Recipes for your Air Fryer Book (Black)
- Air Fryer Accessories for Gowise Phillips and Cozyna, Set of 5, Fit all 3.7QT - 5.3QT - 5.8QT
- The Healthy Air Fryer Cookbook: Truly Healthy Fried Food Recipes with Low Salt, Low Fat, and Zero Guilt
- My BLACK and DECKER 2-Liter Oil Free Air Fryer Cookbook: Invigorate Your Cooking with These 100 Easy, Healthy, and Innovative Recipes
- Secura 4 Liter, 4.2 Qt., Extra Large Capacity 1500 Watt Electric Hot Air Fryer and additional accessories; Recipes,Toaster rack and Skewers
- BLACK+DECKER Purify 2-Liter Air Fryer, Black/Stainless Steel, HF110SBD
- Big Boss Oil-less Air Fryer, 16 Quart, 1300 watt, Black
- Air Fryer Brio 6qt Blk
|Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Cookbook: 550 Super Delicious, Family Pleasing Instant Pot Recipes. Anyone Can Cook
Lowest new price: $15.05
Lowest used price: $13.53
List price: $15.99
Author: Carl Peterson
It’s time to embrace the art of cooking with your Instant Pot Pressure Cooker... Only the best recipes for an Instant Pot with minimal costs and time spent. Instant Pot Cookbook: Super Delicious, Family pleasing Instant Pot Recipes teaches you how to use this revolutionary kitchen tool. You’ll also discover a wealth of Delicious, Easy, and Healthy Instant Pot Recipes for every meal of the day! You will learn how to make the best dishes in the world in the easiest way possible: using an instant pot. The recipes in this collection are not only versatile but will save you lots of time and energy on planning countless lunches, weekend dinners and holiday feasts! Your new effortless and tasty meal ideas will surely impress all your friends and relatives. They will be begging you for your secret to these delicious meals. We can assure you that everyone will admire you from now on! Everyone will adore your foods! Your success in the kitchen is guaranteed with just 2 simple tools: this great cookbook and an instant pot! With our book, you'll discover the 550 Super Delicious Instant Pot Recipes under various categories such as:
- Breakfast Recipes
- Side Dishes Recipes
- Rice Recipes
- Egg Recipes
- Beans & Grains Recipes
- Vegetable Recipes
- Poultry Recipes
- Beef & Lamb Recipes
- Soups & Stews Recipes
- Fish & Seafood Recipes
- Snacks and Appetizer Recipes
- Sauce Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
Whether you're in the mood for eggs, seafood. meat, grains, poultry, vegetables or desserts - you can find everything inside! Advantages of Instant Pot Cookbook: Super Delicious, Family Pleasing Instant Pot Recipes.
- Your level of experience with instant pot doesn't matter - our book applies to any level!
- Prep time, cooking time, list of ingredients accompanies each recipe
- You will get Nutritional Information of each and every recipe.
- Our cookbook breaks every single step down and ensures that you know exactly what you need to do to prepare each recipe.
- You will enrich your daily life with tasty and nice-looking healthy dishes
What are you waiting for? Get your copy now!
- Instant Pot Cookbook: Over 100 Instant Pot Recipes For The Everyday Home | Simple and Delicious Electric Pressure Cooker Recipes Made For Your Instant ... Pot Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook)
- 500 Instant Pot Recipes: Easy and Delicious Recipes For Your Whole Family (Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook) (Instant Pot Cookbook)
- Paleo Instant Pot Cookbook: Paleo Diet Recipes for Your Pressure Cooker; Easy Recipes for Healthy Eating to Lose Weight Fast
- Instant Pot Cookbook: 550 Simply Delicious Everyday Recipes for Your Instant Pot Pressure Cooker
- Indian Instant Pot® Cookbook: Traditional Indian Dishes Made Easy and Fast
- Instant Pot Ultra 6 Qt 10-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Yogurt Maker, Cake Maker, Egg Cooker, Sauté, Steamer, Warmer, and Sterilizer
- Instant Pot DUO80 8 Qt 7-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker and Warmer
- Instant Pot DUO60 6 Qt 7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker and Warmer (Packaging May Vary)
- Instant Pot Cookbook: The Easy 5-Ingredients Or Less Instant Pot Cookbook- 101 Quick, Simple And Delicious Recipes Made For Your Instant Pot High ... Cooking) (Easy Instant Pot Cooking Method)
- Instant Pot Cookbook: 500 Most Delicious Recipe Collection Anyone Can Cook
|Ikaria: Lessons on Food, Life, and Longevity from the Greek Island Where People Forget to Die
Lowest new price: $18.94
Lowest used price: $16.20
List price: $35.00
Author: Diane Kochilas
Brand: Kochilas Diane
The remote and lush island of Ikaria in the northeastern Aegean is home to one of the longest-living populations on the planet, making it a "blue zone." Much of this has been attributed to Ikaria's stress-free lifestyle and Mediterranean diet-daily naps, frequent sex, a little fish and meat, free-flowing wine, mindless exercise like walking and gardening, hyper-local food, strong friendships, and a deep-rooted disregard for the clock.
No one knows the Ikarian lifestyle better than Chef Diane Kochilas, who has spent much of her life on the island. Part cookbook, part travelogue, Kochilas's Ikaria is an introduction to the food-as-life philosophy and a culinary journey through luscious recipes, gorgeous photography, and captivating stories from locals. Capturing the true spirit of the island, Kochilas explains the importance of shared food, the health benefits of raw and cooked salads, the bean dishes that are passed down through generations, the greens and herbal teas that are used in the kitchen and in the teapot as "medicine," and the nutritional wisdom inherent in the ingredients and recipes that have kept Ikarians healthy for so long.
Ikaria is more than a cookbook. It's a portrait of the people who have achieved what so many of us yearn for: a fuller, more meaningful and joyful life, lived simply and nourished on real, delicious, seasonal foods that you can access anywhere.
- Ikaria Lessons on Food Life and Longevity from the Greek Island Where People Forget to Die
|First We Eat: Good Food for Simple Gatherings from My Pacific Northwest Kitchen
Lowest new price: $22.48
List price: $35.00
Author: Eva Kosmas Flores
Eva Kosmas Flores finds inspiration in her Greek heritage and the bountiful produce of her garden in Oregon. She uses both to craft her seasonal and approachable recipes, each paired with a mouthwatering image. The bounty of fresh, vibrant produce overflowing from her garden comes through on every page, and Flores undertakes rigorous recipe testing to share her most creative, delicious ways to make use of these foods. Showcasing her unforgettable, atmospheric photography style, First We Eat is a gorgeous reference on seasonal cooking that celebrates the beauty of the Pacific Northwest, Mediterranean influences, effortless and stylish presentations, and simple preparations, all designed to share with friends and family.
|Greece: The Cookbook (lay-flat binding)
Lowest new price: $32.94
Lowest used price: $28.30
List price: $49.95
Author: Vefa Alexiadou
Brand: Alexiadou Vefa
Greece: The Cookbook is the definitive work on the rich and fascinating cooking of modern Greece.
Greece: The Cookbook is the first truly comprehensive bible of Greek food in English. Rapidly increasing in popularity, Greek food is simple to prepare, healthy and delicious, and, more than most other cuisines, bears all the hallmarks of the rich cultural history of the land and sea from which it is drawn. It is the original Mediterranean cuisine, where olive oil, bread, wine, figs, grapes and cheese have been staples since the beginnings of Western civilization. With hundreds of simple recipes by Vefa Alexiadou, the authoritative grand dame of Greek cookery, the book also includes information on regional specialities, local ingredients and the religious and historical significance of the dishes, and is illustrated with 230 colour photographs. Greece: The Cookbook is the definitive work on the rich and fascinating cooking of modern Greece.
|Opa! The Healthy Greek Cookbook: Modern Mediterranean Recipes for Living the Good Life
Lowest new price: $10.74
Lowest used price: $10.00
List price: $16.99
Author: Theo Stephan
Discover how rich a healthy lifestyle can taste with Opa! The Healthy Greek Cookbook
When you don’t have a Mediterranean breeze behind you, finding local ingredients for complex recipes can make it difficult to integrate Greek food into your lifestyle. With Opa! The Healthy Greek Cookbook you can spare yourself the odyssey of traveling just to eat fresh and flavorful food. Featuring easy-to-find ingredients for simple recipes, plus a regional overview of Greek food, Opa! The Healthy Greek Cookbook leads you on a culinary journey towards an appetizing and healthy lifestyle.
Opa! The Healthy Greek Cookbook contains:
- 90 Recipes for popular Greek dishes made with easy-to-find ingredients
- Greek Kitchen Tips including how to stock your pantry and kitchen with the right ingredients and equipment, plus cooking techniques
- A Regional Overview explaining Greek food from ancient times to modern day
Recipes in this Greek cookbook include: Kalamata Olive Spread, Greek Potato Salad, Spinach Rice, Vegetable Moussaka, Shrimp Santorini, Spinach and Feta Stuffed Chicken Breasts, Greek Yogurt Brandy Cake, and much more!
Join Greek chefs Theodora Stephan and Christina Xenos as they share their favorite recipes for you to feast on with Mediterranean flare in Opa! The Healthy Greek Cookbook.
|The Food and Wine of Greece: More Than 300 Classic and Modern Dishes from the Mainland and Islands
Lowest new price: $12.73
Lowest used price: $9.36
List price: $19.99
Author: Diane Kochilas
“An irresistible cookbook filled with tantalizing recipes, delightful stories, and gastronomic joy. I loved it.”―Paula Wolfert, author of Mediterranean Cooking, The Cooking of South-West France, and Paula Wolfert’s World of Food.
The cuisine of Greece is rich with traditional and regional culinary dishes that go far beyond the standard fare of moussaka and spinach pie. Diane Kochilas lived and traveled through Greece searching out home cooks and professional chefs alike to gather these special recipes and explore the culture that surrounds them, The result is this, her delicious, classic first book filled with recipes accessible to cooks everywhere. This tantalizing collection covers all aspects of Greek cuisine and pays tribute to the history and tradition behind the different dishes. Each chapter―from olives and bread to appetizers, stews, savory pies, fish, poultry, meat, eggs, grains, vegetables, and sweets―is filled with detail on the ancient, religious, and folkloric origins of various dishes. Basic preparations, such as those for phyllo, avgolemono, and grilling fish and game, are covered, as are regional variations and local specialties. Let Diane Kochilas introduce you to the food and wine of Greece, the secrets of great Greek home cooks and the rich culinary tradition of this ancient land. And, be sure to watch Diane's new show My Greek Table on Public Television!
|Mina Stone: Cooking for Artists
Lowest new price: $25.13
Lowest used price: $20.76
List price: $40.00
Author: Mina Stone
Brand: Mina Stone
Chef Mina Stone has been cooking delicious lunches at Urs Fischer's Brooklyn-based art studio for the past five years and producing private gallery dinners in the New York art world since 2006. Cooking for Artists presents more than 70 of Stone's family-style recipes inspired by her Greek heritage and her love of simple, fresh, seasonal food. The book is designed by Fischer and includes drawings by Hope Atherton, Darren Bader, Matthew Barney, Alex Eagleton, Urs Fischer, Cassandra MacLeod, Elizabeth Peyton, Rob Pruitt, Peter Regli, Josh Smith, Spencer Sweeney and Philippos Theodorides--all members of the community of artists that delights in Stone's cooking.
- Mina Stone Cooking for Artists
|Ketogenic Diet: The Essential Ketogenic Diet Cookbook For Beginners - Delicious Ketogenic Recipes To Help You Lose Weight, Regain Confidence, and Heal Your Body (Ketogenic Cleanse)
Lowest new price: $6.99
Lowest used price: $7.38
List price: $6.99
Author: Marianna Banks
Are you considering a diet or are you currently dieting but without success? Are you looking for something different, that will really work? The ketogenic diet is the way forward for many who have tried and failed to lose weight and, with the Ketogenic Diet: The Essential Ketogenic Diet Cookbook for Beginners, you can lose weight while eating the food you like. Inside this fantastic book, you will discover all you need to know and more, including:
Losing weight with the ketogenic diet is easy and straightforward. You can still eat much of what you did before and in the sort of quantities that won’t leave you desperate for food. Get a copy of The Essential Ketogenic Diet Cookbook for Beginners and see how you can lose weight, regain your confidence and heal your body!
- What the diet is and how it works
- How it can benefit you
- A 14-day meal plan
- Mistakes to avoid
- Surviving ‘keto flu’
- Tips for eating out
- Recipes for every meal, sauces, dressings and more…
- Ketogenic Diet for Beginners: Lose a Lot of Weight Fast Using Your Body’s Natural Processes (Diet, Ketogenic, Weight, Loss, Recipes, Beginners, Guide, Lose, Carb)
- The Keto Crock Pot Cookbook: Quick And Easy Ketogenic Crock Pot Recipes For Smart People
- Ketosis: The Beginners Guide to Turning Your Body into A Fat Burning Machine! (Lose Up To 10 Pounds in Your First Week!)
- The Complete Ketogenic Diet for Beginners: Your Essential Guide to Living the Keto Lifestyle
- Ketogenic Diet : The Step by Step Guide For Beginners: Ketogenic Diet for Beginners : Optimal Path for Weight Loss
- Ketogenic Cookbook: 500 Easy Low-Carb Weight Loss Recipes
- Ketogenic Diet: The Complete Ketogenic Diet Cookbook For Beginners – Learn The Essentials To Living The Keto Lifestyle – Lose Weight, Regain Energy, and Heal Your Body (Ketogenic Diet For Beginners)
- The 5-Ingredient Keto Crock Pot Cookbook: Top 60 Simple and Delicious Ketogenic Crock Pot Recipes To Make Your Body Healthier and Rapid Weight Loss
- Ketogenic Diet Cookbook: 500 Ketogenic Diet Recipes to Cook at Home
- The Prep-And-Go Keto Diet Slow Cooker Cookbook: For Rapid Weight Loss And A Healthier Lifestyle 70 Easy And Delicious Ketogenic Diet Crock Pot Recipes ... Diet) (Healthy Low Carb Ketogenic Crock Pot)
|It's All Greek to Me: Transform Your Health the Mediterranean Way with My Family's Century-Old Recipes
Lowest new price: $10.55
Lowest used price: $9.41
List price: $21.95
Author: Debbie Matenopoulos
Debbie Matenopoulos, the first member of her family born in America, grew up in a traditional Greek household, eating delicious, authentic Greek cooking that her family had passed down for generations.
By the time Debbie had started her television career in New York on The View, she began eating a standard American diet. But despite carefully limiting how much she ate, she found herself gaining weight and lacking energy. As Debbie’s career as an entertainment news reporter and television host on BS, MTV, E!, and other networks had her constantly on the go, she was grabbing whatever food was readily available. It was only when she returned to her traditional Greek diet that she found herself easily—and healthily—realizing her natural weight and regaining her natural energy, stamina, and physique.
Now, in It's All Greek to Me, Debbie shares 120 of her family's traditional Greek recipes and adds her own touch to make them even healthier and easier to prepare—plus, this new edition features 15 brand new recipes!
After tasting Debbie’s dishes, such as her mouthwatering version of Spanakopita (Spinach Feta Pie), Kalamaria Kaftera (Spicy Calamari), her family’s secret recipe for Baklava, and, of course, Arni kai Patates (Classic Roasted Leg of Lamb with Potatoes)—you’ll be amazed these delicious foods are good for you. With a foreword by Dr. Michael Ozner, one of the nation’s leading cardiologists, the recipes in It’s All Greek to Me adhere to the healthiest diet on the planet: the traditional Mediterranean Diet. Modern science is catching up to what Greeks have known for millennia: health comes from eating natural, whole-food ingredients that haven’t been processed or pumped full of hormones, antibiotics, or preservatives.
Let It’s All Greek to Me bring your friends and family together to share in the experience of a Greek meal and way of life. Opa!
A portion of all proceeds will benefit the ALS Association.
Page 1 of 65
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.