|Browse by Catagory:
Civil Rights & Liberties
War & Peace
Cajun & Creole Cooking
Caribbean & West Indian Cooking
Diabetic & Sugar-Free Cooking
Low Fat Cooking
Middle Eastern Cooking
Pacific Rim Cooking
Home & Garden
Literature & Fiction
Sheet Music & Scores
Environmental & Natural Resources Law
Ethics & Professional Responsibility
Procedures & Litigation
Water Supply & Land Use
Lawyer and Crimal Humor
Outdoors & Nature
Hiking & Camping
Hunting & Fishing
Beer & Beer Making
Health & Fitness
Diets & Weight Loss
Children's Science & Nature
Vitamins & Supplements
Psychology and Counseling
Philosophy of Psychology
Physiological Aspects of Psychology
Psychology of Sexuality
Psychology Testing & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Logic & Brain Teasers
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Probability & Statistics
Experiments, Instruments & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Fusion & Fission
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
Waves & Wave Mechanics
Administration & Policy
Allied Health Professions
Medical Education & Training
Endocrinology & Metabolism
Physician & Patient
Insects & Spiders
Fish & Aquariums
Mobile & Wireless Computing: Programming
Linux Kernel & Peripherals
Linux Networking & Administration
State & Local History
Sci Fi Calendars
Bujold, Lois McMaster
Card, Orson Scott
Chalker, Jack L.
Heinlein, Robert A.
McKillip, Patricia A.
Nye, Jody Lynn
|Power Pressure Cooker XL Cookbook: 5 Ingredients or Less Quick, Easy & Delicious Electric Pressure Cooker Recipes for Fast & Healthy Meals
Lowest new price: $11.99
Lowest used price: $9.22
List price: $12.68
Author: Jamie Mandel
Are you tired of complicated recipes with too many ingredients that you don't have? Are you looking for delicious and easy recipes with only a few simple ingredients for your power pressure cooker xl? If yes, then this book is for you!.
Power Pressure Cooker XL Cookbook: 5 Ingredients or Less Quick, Easy & Delicious Electric Pressure Cooker Recipes for Fast & Healthy Meals.
Every single one of these recipes has only Five Ingredients or Less! You don't have to worry about complicated recipes with hard-to-follow instructions. All of these recipes are simple and easy to follow. The directions have been simplified so anyone can create delicious meals.
Here’s a preview of what you’ll get from this book:
- The Benefits the Power Pressure Cooker XL
- How It Works.
- Power Pressure Cooker XL Buttons.
- Cleaning the Power Pressure Cooker XL.
- Power Pressure Cooker XL FAQs.
- Amazingly quick and delicious 5 ingredients or less power pressure cooker xl recipes
Don’t Wait – Get your Copy of this Power Pressure Cooker XL Cookbook Now & Get the Most out of your Power Pressure Cooker
- Power Pressure Cooker XL Top 500 Recipes: The Complete Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook
- POWER PRESSURE COOKER XL COOKBOOK: 500 Easy and Delicious Electric Pressure Cooker Recipes For Fast and Healthy Meals (with Nutrition Facts & Beginners Guide)
- The Power Pressure Cooker XL Cookbook: 123 Delicious Electric Pressure Cooker Recipes For The Whole Family
- The Complete Power Pressure Cooker XL Cookbook: 150 Quick and Easy Recipes For You and Your Family (Poultry, Beef, Pork, Chicken, Fish, Vegetables, Desserts, Vegan, Vegetarian, Beans, Grains & More)
- Power Pressure Cooker XL 10 Qt
- Keto Power Pressure Cooker XL Recipes Cookbook: Easy Low-Carb, Weight Loss Recipes for Your Power Pressure Cooker XL
- The Ultimate Power Pressure Cooker XL Cookbook: Over 100 Deliciously Easy Recipes for Busy Families, All 6 Ingredients or Less
- Power Pressure Cooker XL 6 Quart - Silver
- Power Pressure Cooker XL Cookbook: Top 550 Amazingly Healthy and Delicious Power Pressure Cooker XL Recipes (Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook)
- Top 550 Power Pressure Cooker XL Recipes Cookbook: Quick, Simple and Healthy Power Pressure Cooker Recipes (Power Pressure Cooker XL Cookbook)
|Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Cookbook: 550 Super Delicious, Family Pleasing Instant Pot Recipes. Anyone Can Cook
Lowest new price: $10.99
List price: $10.99
Author: Carl Peterson
It’s time to embrace the art of cooking with your Instant Pot Pressure Cooker... Only the best recipes for an Instant Pot with minimal costs and time spent. Instant Pot Cookbook: Super Delicious, Family pleasing Instant Pot Recipes teaches you how to use this revolutionary kitchen tool. You’ll also discover a wealth of Delicious, Easy, and Healthy Instant Pot Recipes for every meal of the day! You will learn how to make the best dishes in the world in the easiest way possible: using an instant pot. The recipes in this collection are not only versatile but will save you lots of time and energy on planning countless lunches, weekend dinners and holiday feasts! Your new effortless and tasty meal ideas will surely impress all your friends and relatives. They will be begging you for your secret to these delicious meals. We can assure you that everyone will admire you from now on! Everyone will adore your foods! Your success in the kitchen is guaranteed with just 2 simple tools: this great cookbook and an instant pot! With our book, you'll discover the 550 Super Delicious Instant Pot Recipes under various categories such as:
- Breakfast Recipes
- Side Dishes Recipes
- Rice Recipes
- Egg Recipes
- Beans & Grains Recipes
- Vegetable Recipes
- Poultry Recipes
- Beef & Lamb Recipes
- Soups & Stews Recipes
- Fish & Seafood Recipes
- Snacks and Appetizer Recipes
- Sauce Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
Whether you're in the mood for eggs, seafood. meat, grains, poultry, vegetables or desserts - you can find everything inside! Advantages of Instant Pot Cookbook: Super Delicious, Family Pleasing Instant Pot Recipes.
- Your level of experience with instant pot doesn't matter - our book applies to any level!
- Prep time, cooking time, list of ingredients accompanies each recipe
- You will get Nutritional Information of each and every recipe.
- Our cookbook breaks every single step down and ensures that you know exactly what you need to do to prepare each recipe.
- You will enrich your daily life with tasty and nice-looking healthy dishes
What are you waiting for? Get your copy now!
|Opa! The Healthy Greek Cookbook: Modern Mediterranean Recipes for Living the Good Life
Lowest new price: $11.53
Lowest used price: $8.67
List price: $16.99
Author: Theo Stephan
Discover how rich a healthy lifestyle can taste with Opa! The Healthy Greek Cookbook
When you don’t have a Mediterranean breeze behind you, finding local ingredients for complex recipes can make it difficult to integrate Greek food into your lifestyle. With Opa! The Healthy Greek Cookbook you can spare yourself the odyssey of traveling just to eat fresh and flavorful food. Featuring easy-to-find ingredients for simple recipes, plus a regional overview of Greek food, Opa! The Healthy Greek Cookbook leads you on a culinary journey towards an appetizing and healthy lifestyle.
Opa! The Healthy Greek Cookbook contains:
- 90 Recipes for popular Greek dishes made with easy-to-find ingredients
- Greek Kitchen Tips including how to stock your pantry and kitchen with the right ingredients and equipment, plus cooking techniques
- A Regional Overview explaining Greek food from ancient times to modern day
Recipes in this Greek cookbook include: Kalamata Olive Spread, Greek Potato Salad, Spinach Rice, Vegetable Moussaka, Shrimp Santorini, Spinach and Feta Stuffed Chicken Breasts, Greek Yogurt Brandy Cake, and much more!
Join Greek chefs Theodora Stephan and Christina Xenos as they share their favorite recipes for you to feast on with Mediterranean flare in Opa! The Healthy Greek Cookbook.
|Mina Stone: Cooking for Artists
Lowest new price: $28.08
Lowest used price: $21.94
List price: $40.00
Author: Mina Stone
Chef Mina Stone has been cooking delicious lunches at Urs Fischer's Brooklyn-based art studio for the past five years and producing private gallery dinners in the New York art world since 2006. Cooking for Artists presents more than 70 of Stone's family-style recipes inspired by her Greek heritage and her love of simple, fresh, seasonal food. The book is designed by Fischer and includes drawings by Hope Atherton, Darren Bader, Matthew Barney, Alex Eagleton, Urs Fischer, Cassandra MacLeod, Elizabeth Peyton, Rob Pruitt, Peter Regli, Josh Smith, Spencer Sweeney and Philippos Theodorides--all members of the community of artists that delights in Stone's cooking.
|The Complete Book of Greek Cooking: The Recipe Club of St. Paul's Orthodox Cathedral
Lowest new price: $14.01
Lowest used price: $3.16
List price: $21.99
Author: Recipe Club of St. Paul's Church
Brand: St. Paul's Greek Orthodox Cathedral (Hempstead, N. Y.)/ Malhado, Manny (ILT)
More than 200 unique and intriguing recipes for all kinds of Greek dishes.
|My Greek Family Table: Fresh, Regional Recipes
Lowest new price: $19.11
Lowest used price: $10.55
List price: $29.95
Author: Maria Benardis
More than 100 Greek recipes, updated for the modern home cook
Greek dishes have influenced other cultures for thousands of years. The dishes and preparation are simple; the taste, divine. In My Greek Family Table, Maria Benardis describes her summers of cooking at her grandmother’s elbow on the Greek island of Psara, and places an emphasis on eating for health and well-being. The foods of ancient Greece are as relevant―and delicious―as ever, showcased in recipes such as:
- Barley and Pomegranate Salad
- Chicken with Herbed Feta Crust
- Lamb with Avgolemono (egg and lemon sauce)
- Hippocrates’ Spiced Wine
Written with passion and beautifully photographed, My Greek Family Table is a personal invitation to experience all the depth and flavor of Greek cooking and the wonderful spirit of kerasma―the offering of food to those we love. Over 50 color photographs
|Air Fryer Cookbook - 320 Healthy, Quick and Easy Recipes for Your Air Fryer.
Lowest new price: $6.00
Lowest used price: $5.40
List price: $9.99
Author: Jeff Jones
Are you still choosing between healthy and tasty food? Do you think that healthy meals are tasteless and you can't survive on them more than a week? Or probably you suppose that preparing delicious food requires lots of time and patience? If so Air Fryer Cookbook - 320 Healthy, Quick and Easy Recipes for Your Air Fryer is for you!
There is no need to enumerate the benefits of air fryer - everybody takes care about their food and health has already got them this handy device. All that is left get a good cookbook!
Inside of Air Fryer Cookbook - 320 Healthy, Quick and Easy Recipes for Your Air Fryer you will find plenty of healthy, tasty, and easy to make recipes, Perfect choice for busy people – all of our recipes take less than an hour to cook. And to make your menu varied we went beyond frying and included also baked, grilled, and roasted recipes. So you get yourself various, delicious and healthy meals for almost a year and never get bored! Your experience in air fryer cooking doesn't matter you've just bought your air fryer or you're an experienced user - you will find some recipes interesting for you.
With Air Fryer Cookbook - 320 Healthy, Quick and Easy Recipes for Your Air Fryer you will learn
- How to cook tasty food for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and of course the desserts
- How to cook fast, eat healthy and feel great
- How to use your air fryer for all purpose
- How to cook such recipes in your air fryer as blueberry muffins, grilled cheese sandwich, roast vegetables and much more
Several reasons you should buy this book
We collected recipes for both vegetarians and meat lovers
You will enrich your daily life with tasty and nice-looking dishes
Our recipes apply to any level of experience in air fryer cooking
Healthy and well balanced food every day
Grab your copy now and stop choosing between healthy and tasty food!
- Emerald Electric Air Fryer with LED Touch Display- 5.2L Capacity (1804)
- The Complete Air Fryer Cookbook: 500 Healthy Air Frying Recipes for Everyday
- The Complete Air Fryer Cookbook: Amazingly Easy Recipes to Fry, Bake, Grill, and Roast with Your Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Cookbook: 550 Recipes For Every Day. Healthy and Delicious Meals. Simple and Clear Instructions.
- Air fryer Cookbook: 400+ Healthy Quick & Easy Recipes For Your Family
- The Healthy Air Fryer Cookbook: Truly Healthy Fried Food Recipes with Low Salt, Low Fat, and Zero Guilt
- Simple Living XXL 5.8QT Digital Air Fryer. Custom Recipe Book, 3 Accessories & Heat Preservation Function
- BLACK+DECKER Purify 2-Liter Air Fryer, Black/Stainless Steel, HF110SBD
- Best Choice Products 4.4qt Electric Air Fryer w/ Rapid Air Circulation, Temp. Control, Timer, Detachable Handles - Black
- Air Fry Everything: Foolproof Recipes for Fried Favorites and Easy Fresh Ideas by Blue Jean Chef, Meredith Laurence (The Blue Jean Chef)
|Greek Cookbook: Traditional Greek Recipes Made Easy
Lowest new price: $12.76
List price: $12.99
Author: Grizzly Publishing
Greek food has developed a sound reputation for being tasty, healthy, and colourful – and it is for this reason that it needs to spend more time in your kitchen, and less time out at restaurants for special occasions.
Greek food is built around simple ingredients prepared in such a way that accentuates their natural flavours. This creates truly delicious meals that are easy to prepare and require very minimal time commitment.
What more could you want?
By providing you with a simple step by step approach to integrating Greek food into your kitchen, this book is perfect for both the novice and expert cook alike.
In this book, you will learn how to cook:
- Healthy Greek breakfast
- Fantastic Greek appetizers
- Hearty Greek dinners
- Sweet Greek desserts
There is a reason that Greek cuisine is one of the most well-regarded on the planet – its healthy, simple, and downright delicious.
So, what are you waiting for?
|The Food and Wine of Greece: More Than 300 Classic and Modern Dishes from the Mainland and Islands
Lowest new price: $12.04
Lowest used price: $2.49
List price: $19.99
Author: Diane Kochilas
“An irresistible cookbook filled with tantalizing recipes, delightful stories, and gastronomic joy. I loved it.”―Paula Wolfert, author of Mediterranean Cooking, The Cooking of South-West France, and Paula Wolfert’s World of Food.
The cuisine of Greece is rich with traditional and regional culinary dishes that go far beyond the standard fare of moussaka and spinach pie. Diane Kochilas lived and traveled through Greece searching out home cooks and professional chefs alike to gather these special recipes and explore the culture that surrounds them, The result is this, her delicious, classic first book filled with recipes accessible to cooks everywhere. This tantalizing collection covers all aspects of Greek cuisine and pays tribute to the history and tradition behind the different dishes. Each chapter―from olives and bread to appetizers, stews, savory pies, fish, poultry, meat, eggs, grains, vegetables, and sweets―is filled with detail on the ancient, religious, and folkloric origins of various dishes. Basic preparations, such as those for phyllo, avgolemono, and grilling fish and game, are covered, as are regional variations and local specialties. Let Diane Kochilas introduce you to the food and wine of Greece, the secrets of great Greek home cooks and the rich culinary tradition of this ancient land. And, be sure to watch Diane's new show My Greek Table on Public Television!
|It's All Greek to Me: Transform Your Health the Mediterranean Way with My Family's Century-Old Recipes
Lowest new price: $3.90
Lowest used price: $3.49
List price: $29.95
Author: Debbie Matenopoulos
Debbie Matenopoulos, the first member of her family born in America, grew up in a traditional Greek household, eating delicious, authentic Greek cooking that her family had passed down for generations.
By the time Debbie had started her television career in New York on The View, she began eating a standard American diet. But despite carefully limiting how much she ate, she found herself gaining weight and lacking energy. As Debbie’s career as an entertainment news reporter and television host on BS, MTV, E!, and other networks had her constantly on the go, she was grabbing whatever food was readily available. It was only when she returned to her traditional Greek diet that she found herself easilyand healthilyrealizing her natural weight and regaining her natural energy, stamina, and physique.
Now, in It's All Greek to Me, Debbie shares 120 of her family's traditional Greek recipes and adds her own touch to make them even healthier and easier to prepare.
After tasting Debbie’s dishes, such as her mouthwatering version of Spanakopita (Spinach Feta Pie), Kalamaria Kaftera (Spicy Calamari), her family’s secret recipe for Baklava, and, of course, Arni kai Patates (Classic Roasted Leg of Lamb with Potatoes)you’ll be amazed these delicious foods are good for you. With a foreword by Dr. Michael Ozner, one of the nation’s leading cardiologists, the recipes in It’s All Greek to Me adhere to the healthiest diet on the planet: the traditional Mediterranean Diet. Modern science is catching up to what Greeks have known for millennia: health comes from eating natural, whole-food ingredients that haven’t been processed or pumped full of hormones, antibiotics, or preservatives.
Let It’s All Greek to Me bring your friends and family together to share in the experience of a Greek meal and way of life. Opa!
A portion of all proceeds will benefit the ALS Association.
Page 2 of 60
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.