|Browse by Catagory:
Civil Rights & Liberties
War & Peace
Cajun & Creole Cooking
Caribbean & West Indian Cooking
Diabetic & Sugar-Free Cooking
Low Fat Cooking
Middle Eastern Cooking
Pacific Rim Cooking
Home & Garden
Literature & Fiction
Sheet Music & Scores
Environmental & Natural Resources Law
Ethics & Professional Responsibility
Procedures & Litigation
Water Supply & Land Use
Lawyer and Crimal Humor
Outdoors & Nature
Hiking & Camping
Hunting & Fishing
Beer & Beer Making
Health & Fitness
Diets & Weight Loss
Children's Science & Nature
Vitamins & Supplements
Psychology and Counseling
Philosophy of Psychology
Physiological Aspects of Psychology
Psychology of Sexuality
Psychology Testing & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Logic & Brain Teasers
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Probability & Statistics
Experiments, Instruments & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Fusion & Fission
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
Waves & Wave Mechanics
Administration & Policy
Allied Health Professions
Medical Education & Training
Endocrinology & Metabolism
Physician & Patient
Insects & Spiders
Fish & Aquariums
Mobile & Wireless Computing: Programming
Linux Kernel & Peripherals
Linux Networking & Administration
State & Local History
Sci Fi Calendars
Bujold, Lois McMaster
Card, Orson Scott
Chalker, Jack L.
Heinlein, Robert A.
McKillip, Patricia A.
Nye, Jody Lynn
|Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Cookbook: 550 Super Delicious, Family Pleasing Instant Pot Recipes. Anyone Can Cook
Lowest new price: $10.99
Lowest used price: $7.00
List price: $10.99
Author: Carl Peterson
It’s time to embrace the art of cooking with your Instant Pot Pressure Cooker... Only the best recipes for an Instant Pot with minimal costs and time spent. Instant Pot Cookbook: Super Delicious, Family pleasing Instant Pot Recipes teaches you how to use this revolutionary kitchen tool. You’ll also discover a wealth of Delicious, Easy, and Healthy Instant Pot Recipes for every meal of the day! You will learn how to make the best dishes in the world in the easiest way possible: using an instant pot. The recipes in this collection are not only versatile but will save you lots of time and energy on planning countless lunches, weekend dinners and holiday feasts! Your new effortless and tasty meal ideas will surely impress all your friends and relatives. They will be begging you for your secret to these delicious meals. We can assure you that everyone will admire you from now on! Everyone will adore your foods! Your success in the kitchen is guaranteed with just 2 simple tools: this great cookbook and an instant pot! With our book, you'll discover the 550 Super Delicious Instant Pot Recipes under various categories such as:
- Breakfast Recipes
- Side Dishes Recipes
- Rice Recipes
- Egg Recipes
- Beans & Grains Recipes
- Vegetable Recipes
- Poultry Recipes
- Beef & Lamb Recipes
- Soups & Stews Recipes
- Fish & Seafood Recipes
- Snacks and Appetizer Recipes
- Sauce Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
Whether you're in the mood for eggs, seafood. meat, grains, poultry, vegetables or desserts - you can find everything inside! Advantages of Instant Pot Cookbook: Super Delicious, Family Pleasing Instant Pot Recipes.
- Your level of experience with instant pot doesn't matter - our book applies to any level!
- Prep time, cooking time, list of ingredients accompanies each recipe
- You will get Nutritional Information of each and every recipe.
- Our cookbook breaks every single step down and ensures that you know exactly what you need to do to prepare each recipe.
- You will enrich your daily life with tasty and nice-looking healthy dishes
What are you waiting for? Get your copy now!
- Instant Pot Cookbook: Over 100 Instant Pot Recipes For The Everyday Home | Simple and Delicious Electric Pressure Cooker Recipes Made For Your Instant Pot Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook
- 500 Instant Pot Recipes: Easy and Delicious Recipes For Your Whole Family (Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook) (Instant Pot Cookbook)
- Instant Pot Cookbook: 550 Simply Delicious Everyday Recipes for Your Instant Pot Pressure Cooker
- Indian Instant Pot Cookbook: Traditional Indian Dishes Made Easy and Fast
- Instant Pot Ultra 6 Qt 10-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Yogurt Maker, Cake Maker, Egg Cooker, Sauté, Steamer, Warmer, and Sterilizer
- Instant Pot Italian: 100 Irresistible Recipes Made Easier Than Ever
- Instant Pot DUO80 8 Qt 7-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker and Warmer
- Instant Pot DUO60 6 Qt 7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker and Warmer
- The Instant Pot Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook: Easy Recipes for Fast & Healthy Meals
- 550 INSTANT POT RECIPES FOR BEGINNERS: Quick & Foolproof Recipes For Your Whole Family & Beginners Guide.
|Popular Greek Recipes
Lowest new price: $19.62
Lowest used price: $4.04
List price: $24.95
Author: Ladies Philoptochos Society
Popular Greek Recipes, a recipient of the Hall of Fame McIlhenny Tabasco Community Cookbook Award, was created in a spirit of stewardship toward church and community. The 60th Anniversary edition is filled with delicious recipes:
· Multi-generational collection of culinary heritage now adapted with new ingredients and contemporary methods.
· Over 400 traditional family favorites and timeless Mediterranean classics.
· Heart-healthy Lenten recipes follow vegetarian and vegan diets.
· Menu suggestions and mealtime prayers.
· Pages interwoven with helpful hints and variations.
|Greek Revival: Cooking for Life
Lowest new price: $24.50
Lowest used price: $3.48
List price: $34.95
Author: Patricia Moore-Pastides
Brand: Brand: University of South Carolina Press
Take eighty-seven ambrosial recipes designed for the needs and appetites of everyday cooks, leaven with delectable anecdotes about the Greek lifestyle, then pepper with revealing scientific insight, and the result is Greek Revival: Cooking for Life--an appetizing introduction to wonderful flavors and health benefits of the traditional Mediterranean diet. Patricia Moore-Pastides, an accomplished cook and public-health professional, presents dozens of easy-to-make and impossible-to-resist recipes that infuse a healthful diet with the enticement of great taste.
Greek Revival showcases a pantheon of healthy recipes, accompanied by beautiful color illustrations, helpful preparation techniques, and tips for making the most of familiar ingredients, from colorful fresh fruits and vegetables, to whole grains, beans, and seafood. These natural flavors are enhanced by rich extra-virgin olive oil, so the delectable dishes are savored without guilt. Following Greek tradition, meat is not eliminated from the diet, but rather saved for special occasion, and you will find a variety of succulent and creative meat recipes in Greek Revival as well. Always mindful of time, health, and budget, the author makes wonderful use of natural, minimally processed ingredients readily found in most neighborhood supermarkets. Recipes include dolmades (grape leaves stuffed with cracked wheat and pine nuts), imam baildi (caramelized eggplant), gemista (vegetables stuffed with barley and mint), xifias souvlaki (herbed swordfish kebabs), tavas (oven-roasted onion, tomato and lamb stew), karidopita (spiced walnut cake), and many more.
Throughout the book Moore-Pastides shares lively stories of her days living in Greece and Cyprus that exemplify the enduring charm of an Old World lifestyle. Through her tales we see a snapshot of a world lost to fast-paced modern living, and we are introduced to the health benefits of the Mediterranean lifestyle. Her observations are supported with illuminating summaries of current scientific research. Health-conscious readers looking to improve their diets and protect themselves from the perils of heart disease, stroke, diabetes, cancer, and Alzheimer's disease will find hope in the author's research, presented in a way that is accessible and inspiring.
- Used Book in Good Condition
|Flavours of Greece
Lowest new price: $8.96
Lowest used price: $5.97
List price: $36.95
Author: Rosemary Barron
Brand: Brand: Grub Street Cookery
Rosemary Barron’s Flavours of Greece was first published in 1991 and has never gone out of print. It is now generally regarded as the most authentic and authoritative collection of Greek recipes. It was chosen as an Editor's Choice in The New York Times in the year of its publication and it is the only recipe book listed in The Rough Guide to Greece and The Rough Guide to the Greek Islands.
Rosemary is about to open an international cookery on Kythira teaching traditional Greek cuisine and to coincide with this event Grub Street is issuing a new full color edition of this wonderful book. In this celebration of Greek food Rosemary provides over 250 regional and national specialties, from the olives, feta and seafood of mezes, to delicate lemon broths, hearty bean soups, grilled meats and fish, baked vegetables and pilafs, to fragrant, gooey honey pastries. Greek cooking offers seasonal food perfect for informal eating with family, friends and entertaining.
In the 80s Rosemary owned a cooking school based in a 450 year-old village house on the island of Crete. This was the first of its kind in Greece, and described by Vogue magazine in 1982 as ‘one of the best cooking schools in Europe’. Her recent courses on Santorini, exploring the foods and flavors of Greek antiquity, have been described by Conde Nast Traveller as ‘one of the top ten cookery courses in Europe’. For nearly three decades, Rosemary has organized programs and presented lectures and workshops on culinary matters to a wide variety of audiences.
A former President of the International Association of Culinary Professionals, she is currently working with NGOs on the development of food tourism in Romania. She is co-founder of Oxford Gastronomica: The Centre for Food, Drink and Culture at Oxford Brookes University.
- Used Book in Good Condition
|Air Fryer Cookbook: Your Ultimate Air Fryer Recipe CookBook To Fry, Bake, Grill, And Roast (Air Fryer, Paleo, Clean Eating, Healthy Eating, Ketogenic, Anorexia, Gluten Free, Sugar Free,)
Lowest new price: $16.29
Lowest used price: $11.43
List price: $16.99
Author: Diana Watson
Delicious & Healthy Air Fryer Recipes Ready To Be Made For You And Your Whole Family! Are you looking for a healthier way to cook your meals that are still tasty and delicious as they were made originally? Do you want less oil and fats in your meals but still retain that tender and juicy texture? Are you also tired of cleaning and scrubbing after making a hot mess from the traditional methods of cooking all your meals? Well what if I told you that there is a way you can make meals that not only tastes sinful, but in actual fact are low in fat, oil, is convenient, and is stupid easy to clean up? Doesn't that sound like the perfect meal? Introducing the Air Fryer Mastery Cookbook. With the recipes and methods of cooking found inside, you can enjoy the foods you love while simultaneously achieving better health, your weight goals, and a healthier body! Here Are Some of the Delicious Recipes That You Will Receive: Apple Dumplings Air Fryer Spinach Frittata Country Style Chicken Tenders Tarragon Chicken Halibut Steak With a Teriyaki Glazed Sauce Spicy Pumpkin Patch Cannoli Treats for Halloween And Much Much More... Fact: These Recipes only require 1 Tablespoon or Less of Oil to make. How healthy is that?!? ---- BONUS!!! ---- For a limited time, in The Air Fryer Mastery Cookbook You Will Also Get: DOZENS more recipes that you can Roast, Bake, Grill, or Fry with your Air Fryer! Tips To Picking Out The Perfect Air Fryer For You How To Cook Your Meals With Minimal Cleaning Techniques To Master Using Your Air Fryer (Timing, Temperature Settings) Grab Your Copy of This Book Today At A Bargain Price of $2.99, originally $9.99. Price might go up soon so hurry! Your Health and Happiness awaits you! Scroll To the Top And press the "Buy Now" button Today!
|Greek Takeout Cookbook: Favorite Greek Takeout Recipes to Make at Home
Lowest new price: $7.99
Lowest used price: $8.27
List price: $7.99
Author: Lina Chang
Prepare your favorite Greek takeout recipes at home! ***BLACK AND WHITE EDITION*** Greek cuisine is a remarkable blend of East and West. It is Mediterranean cuisine at its best with diverse influences. From the East are the touches of exotic spices, and from the West are the Italian additions of garlic and tomato. Greek dishes make use of fresh produce and what is abundant in different regions in Greece such as grains, legumes, vegetables, meat, seafood, olive oil, and rice. To savor Greek cuisine is to savor history, culture, and love. Every Greek home cook prepares dishes using the freshest ingredients – thoughtfully seasoned with herbs and spices – prepared in age old tradition to preserve nutrients, for a happy and healthy family.
- A brief history of Greek takeout food.
- Ingredients used in Greek cooking, cooking methods and required cooking equipment used to prepare Greek meals
- Easy to prepare appetizers like the Zucchini Fritters or the Fried Calamari
- Traditional salads like the Classic Greek Salad or the Marouli Salad
- Heartwarming soups like the Avgolemono, a delicate lemon and chicken-rice soup
- Classic takeout sandwiches like the Souvlaki Pita Sandwich
- Delicious beef, pork and lamb recipes like the Pork Souvlaki, the Beef Kebab, the Lamb Chops or the Greek-Style Stuffed Peppers
- Favorite chicken recipes like the Greek-Style Grilled Chicken or the Chicken Gyro
- Delightful seafood recipes like the Grilled Greek-Style Fish or Stuffed Squid recipe
- Healthy vegetable and side recipes like the Spanakorizo, a lemony spinach rice pilaf or the Baked Lemon Potatoes
- Sweet desserts like the Classic Baklava or the Rizogalo, a delicate rice pudding
Please note that for this edition of Greek Takeout Recipes, all images are in BLACK AND WHITE
Let’s get cooking! Scroll back and order your copy now!
- Chinese Takeout Cookbook: Favorite Chinese Takeout Recipes to Make at Home (Takeout Cookbooks) (Volume 1)
- Thai Takeout Cookbook: Favorite Thai Food Takeout Recipes to Make at Home
- Lebanese Takeout Cookbook - Black and White Edition: Favorite Lebanese Takeout Recipes to Make at Home
- Tex-Mex Takeout Cookbook: Favorite Tex-Mex Recipes to Make at Home (Texas Mexican Cookbook)
- Japanese Takeout Cookbook Favorite Japanese Takeout Recipes to Make at Home: Sushi, Noodles, Rices, Salads, Miso Soups, Tempura, Teriyaki and More
- Indian Takeout Cookbook: Favorite Indian Food Takeout Recipes to Make at Home
- Italian Takeout Cookbook: Favorite Italian Takeout Recipes to Make at Home: Italian Recipes for Pizza, Pasta, Chicken, Desserts, Appetizers, Soup, Salad, Sandwich, Bread and Rice
- Korean Takeout Cookbook - ***Black and White Edition***: Favorite Korean Takeout Recipes to Make at Home
- Opa! The Healthy Greek Cookbook: Modern Mediterranean Recipes for Living the Good Life
- Mexican Slow Cooker Cookbook: Easy, Flavorful Mexican Dishes That Cook Themselves
|My Greek Traditional Cook Book 1: A Simple Greek Cuisine
Lowest new price: $11.87
Lowest used price: $6.90
List price: $11.99
Author: Anna Othitis
Have Fun and Enjoy These Greek Recipes “LET’S GET GREEK COOKING NOW” Natural Traditional Healthy Cooking with flavors from natural herbs. Nutritional home cooked Greek food has been proved by researchers to lessen health problems. The answer is to cook and eat a wide variety of minimal processed foods to cover all the nutritional bases. The beauty of genuine Greek cooking and eating is using a good amount of extra virgin olive oil rich in oleic acid. Legumes are rich in vitamins, vegetables high in vitamins and fibres, the probiotics in yogurt, cheeses, antioxidants in red wine, whole wheat breads, cold-pressed vegetable oils along with good exercise such as walking all increase “good” cholesterol and a healthy heart. Eat moderate portions and now and again spoil yourself with a Greek desert, baked with nuts and semolina. As served aboard "Angelic Airlines"
|Best Book of Greek Cookery
Lowest new price: $16.95
Lowest used price: $9.84
List price: $16.95
Author: Chrissa Paradissis
This delicious recipes in The Best Book of Greek Cookery celebrate one of the oldest and most influential culinary traditions of the world. Some historians believe that the food of nearly every ethnic group has roots in the Greek art of cooking, an epicurean legacy that spans centuries. For the home chef who craves the delectable elegance of the original Mediterranean cuisine—this book will be a constant kitchen companion.
From heavenly entrees to lavish desserts, this book’s 100+ mouthwatering recipes cover it all. The pairing suggestions and menu ideas are especially helpful for anyone entertaining or looking to create a memorable cooking event. The fascinating historical and cultural backgrounds of the dishes impart the reader with a deep appreciation for the wonders of authentic Greek food. This is a culinary anthology you will turn to again and again. The Best Book of Greek Cookery is a necessary addition to any home chef’s library.
|Yasou: A Magical Fusion of Greek & Middle Eastern Vegan Cuisine
Lowest new price: $21.20
Lowest used price: $20.70
Author: Miriam Sorrell
From award-winning chef Miriam Sorrell, author of 'Mouthwatering Vegan' (978-0449015650 Random House 2013, endorsed by Sir Paul McCartney), comes 'YASOU', a magical fusion of Greek and Middle Eastern vegan cuisine.This book connects the author with her own rich roots, and takes plant-based cooking to a new level, bringing the exotic flavours of the Middle East & Southern Mediterranean within easy reach of the home cook, and showing once again the innovative genius of Sorrell as she redesigns vegan cuisine. Taramasalata, Haloumi, Lime Infused Feta, Shaskshuka with genius plant- based Eggs, Baked Fasolia Pie, Middle Eastern Stuffed Cabbage Rolls, Briam-Imam Bayildi, Spanakopita Tart, Crispy Fried Calamari, Aubergine Maqluba, Coffee Creme Caramel, Kalo Prama, and Galaktoboureko, are some of the delights to be found within - all entirely plant-based ! Lavish full page photos accompany each recipe, each one more appetizing than the last, and marking this hotly anticipated book as a historical moment in vegan gastronomy.
|Sustained by Eating, Consumed by Eating Right: Reflections, Rhymes, Rants, and Recipes
Lowest new price: $20.75
Lowest used price: $14.27
List price: $26.95
Author: Eric L. Ball
Brand: Brand: State University of New York Press
When Eric L. Ball returned to his hometown in northern New York after a fifteen-year absence that included time in Greece, he began building his version of the good life, largely revolving around growing, foraging, and cooking safe and wholesome foods. Yet, surrounded by family and old memories, he found himself grappling with the loss of his unlikely Mediterranean past and struggling to navigate the interplay of intellectual convictions and emotional needs as he strived to construct a fulfilling ethical life in the unsustainable modern world. In Sustained by Eating, Consumed by Eating Right, Ball shares his experiences and explores questions about food and drink, including the relationship between recipes and learning, the significance of the Mediterranean diet, how to cook authentic Greek foods in the United States, and how to obtain safe and healthy food in a toxic world. Ultimately, Ball considers broader questions about the evolving significance of family, the nature of freedom, the future of the environment, and thinking that one can change the world. The result is a bittersweet story that ponders questions about living a decent and fulfilling life when it comes to food and family.
- Used Book in Good Condition
Page 5 of 59
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.