|Browse by Catagory:
Civil Rights & Liberties
War & Peace
Cajun & Creole Cooking
Caribbean & West Indian Cooking
Diabetic & Sugar-Free Cooking
Low Fat Cooking
Middle Eastern Cooking
Pacific Rim Cooking
Home & Garden
Literature & Fiction
Sheet Music & Scores
Environmental & Natural Resources Law
Ethics & Professional Responsibility
Procedures & Litigation
Water Supply & Land Use
Lawyer and Crimal Humor
Outdoors & Nature
Hiking & Camping
Hunting & Fishing
Beer & Beer Making
Health & Fitness
Diets & Weight Loss
Children's Science & Nature
Vitamins & Supplements
Psychology and Counseling
Philosophy of Psychology
Physiological Aspects of Psychology
Psychology of Sexuality
Psychology Testing & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Logic & Brain Teasers
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Probability & Statistics
Experiments, Instruments & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Fusion & Fission
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
Waves & Wave Mechanics
Administration & Policy
Allied Health Professions
Medical Education & Training
Endocrinology & Metabolism
Physician & Patient
Insects & Spiders
Fish & Aquariums
Mobile & Wireless Computing: Programming
Linux Kernel & Peripherals
Linux Networking & Administration
State & Local History
Sci Fi Calendars
Bujold, Lois McMaster
Card, Orson Scott
Chalker, Jack L.
Heinlein, Robert A.
McKillip, Patricia A.
Nye, Jody Lynn
|Istanbul and Beyond: Exploring the Diverse Cuisines of Turkey
Lowest new price: $19.55
Lowest used price: $18.37
List price: $35.00
Author: Robyn Eckhardt
The most extensive and lushly photographed Turkish cookbook to date, by two internationally acclaimed experts
Standing at the crossroads between the Mediterranean, the Middle East, and Asia, Turkey boasts astonishingly rich and diverse culinary traditions. Journalist Robyn Eckhardt and her husband, photographer David Hagerman, have spent almost twenty years discovering the country’s very best dishes. Now they take readers on an unforgettable epicurean adventure, beginning in Istanbul, home to one of the world’s great fusion cuisines. From there, they journey to the lesser-known provinces, opening a vivid world of flavors influenced by neighboring Syria, Iran, Iraq, Armenia, and Georgia.
From village home cooks, community bakers, café chefs, farmers, and fishermen, they have assembled a broad, one-of-a-kind collection of authentic, easy-to-follow recipes: “The Imam Fainted” Stuffed Eggplant; Pillowy Fingerprint Flatbread; Pot-Roasted Chicken with Caramelized Onions; Stovetop Lamb Meatballs with Spice Butter; Artichoke Ragout with Peas and Favas; Green Olive Salad with Pomegranate Molasses; Apple and Raisin Hand Pies. Many of these have never before been published in English.
|Air fryer Cookbook: 400+ Healthy Quick & Easy Recipes For Your Family
Lowest new price: $13.00
Lowest used price: $32.68
List price: $14.99
Author: Camila Claire
The Only Air Fryer Cookbook You'll Ever Need...
Hot Air Frying!
The new Innovation in your kitchen
This is Camila Claire. This book has relevant information about the Air fryer and a great collection of Delicious 400+ healthy, quick and easy recipes to fry, bake, grill, And roast, with your air fryer
I Know you are in the urge of learning more about hot and sizzling new kitchen gadget air fryer. That’s why you are here. look no more because this is where you will get to know all you never knew about this magical kitchen mate.
This book is nicely illustrated with the basic knowledge of air fryer and its benefits. And as a bonus, you will find more than 400+ amazingly delicious air fryer recipes that are quick and easy to make with simple ingredients. There is a huge variety of meals such as breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, Sea Food, main course, meat, poultry, vegetarian and Dessert recipes.
Thus, the variety goes on and on for healthy eating. The food cooked in an air fryer is not only healthy but it contains very low fats Which help to stop your increasing weight. just imagine how much you can cut down on calories in take just by omitting so much fats the deep-fried foods absorb. Enjoy the healthy deep fried food with no fear of calories Now.
Grab Your 400+ Air fryer Delicious recipes cookbook Today, and start enjoying cooking in the whole new way.
- Air Fryer Cookbook - 320 Healthy, Quick and Easy Recipes for Your Air Fryer.
- 365 Days of Air Fryer Recipes: Quick and Easy Recipes to Fry, Bake and Grill with Your Air Fryer (Paleo, Vegan, Instant Meal, Pot, Clean Eating, Cookbook)
- Air Fry Everything: Foolproof Recipes for Fried Favorites and Easy Fresh Ideas by Blue Jean Chef, Meredith Laurence (The Blue Jean Chef)
- The Complete Air Fryer Cookbook: Amazingly Easy Recipes to Fry, Bake, Grill, and Roast with Your Air Fryer
- NuWave 36223 Brio Gourmet Accessory Kit, Clear, One Size
- Air Fryer Cookbook: Top 100 Healthy Air Fryer Recipes with Photos, Nutritional Information, and Serving Size for Every Single Recipe
- The Healthy Air Fryer Cookbook: Truly Healthy Fried Food Recipes with Low Salt, Low Fat, and Zero Guilt
- Air Fryer Accessories for Gowise Phillips Cozyna and More, Deep Fryer Universal 6-pieces Premium Air Fryer Accessories Set Fit all 3.7QT &5.3QT & 5.8QT
- NuWave 36001 Brio Air Fryer, Black
- Paula Deen’s Air Fryer Cookbook
|Nuwave Oven Cookbook: 160+ Amazingly Healthy and Delicious NuWave Oven Recipes for YOUR HEALTHY FAMILY
Lowest new price: $13.99
List price: $13.99
Author: Mary Grace
Healthy and Delicious NuWave Oven Recipes for YOUR HEALTHY FAMILY
This innovative new idea is designed to save you time and effort and uses a special combination of 3 types of heat - convection, conduction and infrared. No pre-heating and no need to defrost food before placing it in the oven!
All you need to do is take the food from the freezer and place it into your NuWave oven. Once you’ve set the timer you do not have to do anything else, other than enjoy your meal.
No extra fat is needed for cooking in a NuWave oven, making this new idea a healthy choice for your family. The unique design also ensures that all the excess fat from your food drains away, leaving you with tasty and delicious low-fat food.
The advantages don’t stop there. It also:
- Saves your time
- Makes meat and fish irresistible
- Saves energy
- Reheats leftovers to their original standard
With our boom you'll discover the amazing recipes under various sections such as:
- Tasty Breakfast
- Amazing Appetizers,
- Pleasing Poultry,
- Best Beef and Lamb,
- Super Seafoods,
- Delightful Vegetables,
- Baked Biscuits, Slices, Scones,
- Delicious Desserts and Puddings,
- Healthy Snacks
There are several reasons you should get this book:
- We collected recipes for both fish and meat lovers
- Our cookbook breaks every single step down and ensures that you know exactly what you need to do to prepare each recipe.
- Your level of experience with NuWave oven doesn't matter - our book applies to any level!
- recipes in this book are healthy and delicious.
- You will enrich your daily life with tasty and nice-looking dishes
- Healthy and well balanced food every day
Throughout the book, you will be introduced to the very concepts of your NuWave Oven and will be discussing the core mechanics of your NuWave Oven and help you fully familiarize with it before venturing into the world of modern day kitchen appliances.
- Nuwave Oven Cookbook: Over 100 Quick and Easy Recipes: Fry, Bake, Grill or Roast
- Nuwave Oven Cookbook: Easy & Healthy Nuwave Oven Recipes For The Everyday Home – Delicious Triple-Tested, Family-Approved Nuwave Oven Recipes (Clean Eating) (Volume 1)
- NuWave Oven Cookbook: The Complete Guide to Making the Most of Your NuWave Oven
- Nuwave Oven: 100 Easy & Healthy Instant Pot Recipes: For The Everyday Home, Delicious Guaranteed, Family-Approved Nuwave Oven Recipes
- Nuwave Oven: Nuwave Oven Recipes, nuwave Airfryer Cookbook, Easy Nuwave Recipes, Family Everyday recipes
- Nuwave Oven Cookbook: 101 Incredible Recipes For Busy Families (Nuwave Oven Recipes Series) (Volume 1)
- NuWave Oven Carrying Case with Two Straps
- Power Pressure Cooker XL Cookbook: 5 Ingredients or Less Quick, Easy & Delicious Electric Pressure Cooker Recipes for Fast & Healthy Meals
- The Nuwave Oven Cookbook: 101 Delicious Recipes for the Countertop Connoisseur
- The Complete Power Pressure Cooker XL Cookbook: 150 Quick and Easy Recipes For You and Your Family (Poultry, Beef, Pork, Chicken, Fish, Vegetables, Desserts, Vegan, Vegetarian, Beans, Grains & More)
|Tree of Life: Turkish Home Cooking
Lowest new price: $14.50
Lowest used price: $12.57
List price: $30.00
Author: Joy E. Stocke
Brand: Stocke Joy E
Explore the refined flavors and seductive aromas of the Turkish table.
When Joy Stocke and Angie Brenner first met on the balcony of a guesthouse in a small resort town on the Mediterranean coast, they discovered a shared love of history, literature, and local food traditions. The two new friends set off on a cultural adventure tour of Turkey that spanned ten years. Returning home to their respective American kitchens, they couldn't help but call upon the flavors of Anatolia as a kind of culinary souvenir, and incorporate that sensibility into the food they cook every day for themselves, family, and friends.
Based on the memoir Anatolian Days and Nights, Tree of Life presents more than 100 accessible recipes inspired by Turkish food traditions found in the authors' travels. These thoughtful adaptations of authentic dishes draw on readily available ingredients while featuring traditional techniques. Recipes include Circassian Chicken, Carrot Hummus with Toasted Fennel Seeds, Spice-Route Moussaka, Weeknight Lamb Manti, Stuffed Grape Leaves, and Black Sea Hazelnut Baklava, and so much more.
- Tree of Life Turkish Home Cooking
|Sultan's Kitchen: A Turkish Cookbook
Lowest new price: $11.89
Lowest used price: $5.83
List price: $21.95
Author: Ozcan Ozan
Brand: Brand: Periplus Editions
"Not to be missed…a gem. This is real Old World cooking…devotees of Mediterranean cuisine would be remiss not to add this book to their collection."—Boston Globe
Ranging from favorites such as chickpea pilaf to richly stewed lamb on a bed of eggplant, today's Turkish cuisine is fresh, distinctive, and flavorful—the result of over five centuries of culinary tradition.
Whether you want to warm up with a tangy Peasant Soup (a hearty chicken soup), or top off a meal with a mouthwatering Pistachio Seomina Cake, The Sultan's Kitchen will show you how to produce the exotic tastes and aromas of Turkish food in your own kitchen. It offers over 125 healthy, delicious recipes that are both easy to prepare and based on readily available ingredients.
The Sultan's Kitchen also shows you how to prepare a complete Turkish dinner, and features stunning images by photographer Carl Tremblay. This Turkish cookbook is sure to inspire you to create meals fit for a Sultan!
- Used Book in Good Condition
- The Complete Book Of Turkish Cooking: All The Ingredients, Techniques And Traditions Of An Ancient Cuisine
- Classical Turkish Cooking: Traditional Turkish Food for the American Kitchen
- A Turkish Cookbook for Beginners: Learn Delicious Turkish Cooking in Only Minutes
- Eat Istanbul: A Journey to the Heart of Turkish Cuisine
- Binnur's Turkish Cookbook: Turkishcookbook.Com - Delicious, Healthy And Easy-To-Make Ottoman & Turkish Recipes
- Arabesque: A Taste of Morocco, Turkey, and Lebanon
- The New Book of Middle Eastern Food: The Classic Cookbook, Expanded and Updated, with New Recipes and Contemporary Variations on Old Themes
- Essential Turkish Cuisine
- Classic Lebanese Cuisine: 170 Fresh And Healthy Mediterranean Favorites
- Taste of Persia: A Cook's Travels Through Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Iran, and Kurdistan
|Arabesque: A Taste of Morocco, Turkey, and Lebanon
Lowest new price: $23.95
Lowest used price: $6.60
List price: $37.50
Author: Claudia Roden
Brand: Claudia Roden
In the 1960s Claudia Roden introduced Americans to a new world of tastes in her classic A Book of Middle Eastern Food. Now, in her enchanting new book, Arabesque, she revisits the three countries with the most exciting cuisines today—Morocco, Turkey, and Lebanon. Interweaving history, stories, and her own observations, she gives us 150 of the most delectable recipes: some of them new discoveries, some reworkings of classic dishes—all of them made even more accessible and delicious for today’s home cook.
From Morocco, the most exquisite and refined cuisine of North Africa: couscous dishes; multilayered pies; delicately flavored tagines; ways of marrying meat, poultry, or fish with fruit to create extraordinary combinations of spicy, savory, and sweet.
From Turkey, a highly sophisticated cuisine that dates back to the Ottoman Empire yet reflects many new influences today: a delicious array of kebabs, fillo pies, eggplant dishes in many guises, bulgur and chickpea salads, stuffed grape leaves and peppers, and sweet puddings.
From Lebanon, a cuisine of great diversity: a wide variety of mezze (those tempting appetizers that can make a meal all on their own); dishes featuring sun-drenched Middle Eastern vegetables and dried legumes; and national specialties such as kibbeh, meatballs with pine nuts, and lamb shanks with yogurt.
Claudia Roden knows this part of the world so intimately that we delight in being in such good hands as she translates the subtle play of flavors and simple cooking techniques to our own home kitchens.
- Arabesque A Taste of Morocco Turkey and Lebanon
|The Complete Book Of Turkish Cooking: All The Ingredients, Techniques And Traditions Of An Ancient Cuisine
Lowest new price: $11.98
Lowest used price: $7.98
List price: $18.99
Author: Ghillie Basan
|Discover classic and modern Turkish cooking in more than 150 authentic recipes, shown step by step in 800 sumptuous photographs.|
|Turkish Delights: Stunning Regional Recipes from the Bosphorus to the Black Sea
Lowest new price: $19.29
Lowest used price: $11.66
List price: $29.95
Author: John Gregory-Smith
Brand: Kyle Cathie Limited
From the sumptuous buttery pide of Samsun on the Black Sea to the fiery kebabs of the east, Turkish cuisine is regional, seasonal, and steeped in history. Opulent Ottoman dishes first eaten centuries ago in the sultans' palaces, humble peasant stews, and mouth-watering street food all come together in this collection of over 100 aromatic and alluring recipes.
Turkey is home to a varied cuisine that begs to be explored, region by region; from the huge, snow-capped mountains of the East and the vast, lake-covered plains of the center to the balmy Aegean and Mediterranean coasts. Discover the Iskender kebab from the city of Bursa in the northwest, sample the Akçaabat Beef Köfte from the Black Sea region, and give in to temptation by tasting sweet Katmer pastries from Gaziantep.
With inspiring and exciting dishes covering everything from Turkish breakfasts and salads to delicious kebabs and exquisite seafood, plus sweet dishes, let John Gregory-Smith show you his world of Turkish Delights.
|Yashim Cooks Istanbul
Lowest new price: $19.95
Lowest used price: $17.15
List price: $35.00
Author: Jason Goodwin
Brand: Goodwin Jason
Edgar-winning crime writer Jason Goodwin's 'Yashim the Ottoman Investigator' series is published in more than forty languages. Now Yashim's cooking has inspired a cookbook, evoking the color and flavor of the Ottoman world.
Yashim Cooks Istanbul includes over eighty Turkish recipes, with full color illustrations and tempting descriptions from the novels.
Fans of the series have been asking for this book ever since Yashim made his first appearance in The Janissary Tree (2006), winner of the Edgar Award for Best Novel.
NPR's Book Concierge selected YASHIM COOKS ISTANBUL: Culinary Adventures in the Ottoman Kitchen among their Best Books of 2016.
Yashim Cooks Istanbul covers the full spectrum of Turkish cookery, from simple meze and vegetable dishes to meat, fish and puddings. Good in the kitchen, good on the table, it will draw the reader into the extraordinary atmosphere of old Istanbul. Step back into Yashim's world, where the flavors and colors of Istanbul come to life: Yashim Cooks Istanbul is about time travel - and you don't have to leave your kitchen to make the trip.
|Eat Istanbul: A Journey to the Heart of Turkish Cuisine
Lowest new price: $20.30
Lowest used price: $12.03
List price: $29.95
Author: Andy Harris
Istanbul is one of the world's most fascinating cities, and this sumptuously illustrated book is a brilliant taster for all those who have visited or plan to visit this meeting point of East and West. Andy Harris and David Loftus ate their way around Istanbul, meeting the characters behind its intriguing food—artisan bakers, traditional chefs, fishermen and street-food vendors—and capturing the vibrant life and bustling streets with stunningly evocative photography. More than 90 inspiring, delicious yet simple recipes—some traditional and other more modern interpretations—combine to form Andy and David's unique guide.
Page 1 of 24
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.