|Browse by Catagory:
Civil Rights & Liberties
War & Peace
Cajun & Creole Cooking
Caribbean & West Indian Cooking
Diabetic & Sugar-Free Cooking
Low Fat Cooking
Middle Eastern Cooking
Pacific Rim Cooking
Home & Garden
Literature & Fiction
Sheet Music & Scores
Environmental & Natural Resources Law
Ethics & Professional Responsibility
Procedures & Litigation
Water Supply & Land Use
Lawyer and Crimal Humor
Outdoors & Nature
Hiking & Camping
Hunting & Fishing
Beer & Beer Making
Health & Fitness
Diets & Weight Loss
Children's Science & Nature
Vitamins & Supplements
Psychology and Counseling
Philosophy of Psychology
Physiological Aspects of Psychology
Psychology of Sexuality
Psychology Testing & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Logic & Brain Teasers
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Probability & Statistics
Experiments, Instruments & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Fusion & Fission
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
Waves & Wave Mechanics
Administration & Policy
Allied Health Professions
Medical Education & Training
Endocrinology & Metabolism
Physician & Patient
Insects & Spiders
Fish & Aquariums
Mobile & Wireless Computing: Programming
Linux Kernel & Peripherals
Linux Networking & Administration
State & Local History
Sci Fi Calendars
Bujold, Lois McMaster
Card, Orson Scott
Chalker, Jack L.
Heinlein, Robert A.
McKillip, Patricia A.
Nye, Jody Lynn
Cajun & Creole Cooking
|Air Fryer Cookbook: 550 Recipes For Every Day. Healthy and Delicious Meals. Simple and Clear Instructions.
Lowest new price: $12.05
Lowest used price: $11.00
List price: $14.99
Author: Michelle Sanders
MASTER YOUR AIR FRYER
Delicious, Nutritious Recipes That Teach you How to Use Your Air Fryer to Its Maximum Potential You will be amazed at how it is easy to cook your favorite dishes with the Air Fryer
The first thing you need to know: You can cook almost everything you want with the Air Fryer
The second thing : Only high-quality recipes will reveal the whole aroma and taste of dishes cooked in an Air Fryer
And the third: With this cookbook, you will cook better, tastier and faster meals for yourself and your family.
In this book you will find the best:
Lunch and Dinner Recipes
Side Dish Recipes
Fish and Seafood Recipes
Pork and Lamb Recipes
This Air Fryer recipes cookbook is filled with nutritious and delicious recipes.
There are many VEGAN recipes (150+) in this cookbook too.
- Ecolution Toaster Oven Bakeware 4-Piece Set | Nonstick Heavy Duty Carbon Steel
- The Complete Air Fryer Cookbook: Amazingly Easy Recipes to Fry, Bake, Grill, and Roast with Your Air Fryer
- Air Fry Everything: Foolproof Recipes for Fried Favorites and Easy Fresh Ideas by Blue Jean Chef, Meredith Laurence (The Blue Jean Chef)
- Air Fryer Cookbook: 550 Air Fryer Recipes for Delicious and Healthy Meals (2017)
- The Healthy Air Fryer Cookbook: Truly Healthy Fried Food Recipes with Low Salt, Low Fat, and Zero Guilt
- Chef's Star AF-15 1350W Premium 4.2L XL Air Fryer w/Recipe Cookbook & Attachments - Cake & Pizza Pan, Grill Skewers, Oil Brush - Healthy Frying Option For Chicken, French Fries, Onion Rings & More
- Nu Wave 36011 Air Fryer, 3 quart, Black
- Air Fryer Cookbook for Two: 250 Healthy Meals Recipes for You and Your Partner
- Universal Air Fryer Accessories for Phillips Gowise Cozyna etc, 5 Pcs of kit Fit all Standard Air Fryer 3.2-4.5QT
- Air fryer Cookbook: 550 Easy and Delicious Air Fryer Recipes For Fast and Healthy Meals (with Nutrition Facts)
|30 Day Ketogenic Vegetarian Meal Plan: Delicious, Easy, and Healthy Vegetarian Recipes To Get You Started On The Keto Lifestyle – Lose Weight, Regain ... (Vegetarian Ketogenic Diet For Beginners)
Lowest new price: $13.51
Lowest used price: $19.10
List price: $16.99
Author: Sharon Kemper
Are you considering a ketogenic diet with a vegetarian twist? Are you concerned about what you can eat and if you’ll become bored? Would you like a plan that will have you eating something different every day for a month? The ketogenic diet is a great way to lose weight, but what if you are a vegetarian? Well, the answer is that you can still achieve the weight loss you desire by sticking to some simple to prepare recipes. In the 30 Day Ketogenic Vegetarian Meal Plan, you will find a range of exciting and tasty dishes that will tempt you, including:
Each of the 30 days has a different recipe for breakfast, lunch and dinner, meaning that you’ll never get bored with the food you are eating and will more likely complete the diet successfully. If you ever thought that doing the ketogenic diet as a vegetarian was going to be difficult, think again! 30 Day Ketogenic Vegetarian Meal Plan will help you succeed.
- Asparagus tart
- Broccoli, almond and feta salad
- Swiss chard omelette
- Butternut and garlic soup
- Keto nachos
- Sweet potato, egg and spinach hash
- Lemon cheesecake
- And dozens more…
|Chef Paul Prudhomme's Louisiana Kitchen
Lowest new price: $16.81
Lowest used price: $1.50
List price: $28.99
Author: Paul Prudhomme
Brand: William Morrow Company
Here for the first time, the famous food of Louisiana is presented in a cookbook written by a great creative chef who is himself world-famous. The extraordinary Cajun and Creole cooking of South Louisiana has roots going back over two hundred years, and today it is the one really vital, growing regional cuisine in America. No one is more responsible than Paul Prudhomme for preserving and expanding the Louisiana tradition, which he inherited from his own Cajun background.
Chef Prudhomme's incredibly good food has brought people from all over America and the world to his restaurant, K-Paul's Louisiana Kitchen, in New Orleans. To set down his recipes for home cooks, however, he did not work in the restaurant. In a small test kitchen, equipped with a home-size stove and utensils normal for a home kitchen, he retested every recipe two and three times to get exactly the results he wanted. Logical though this is, it was an unprecedented way for a chef to write a cookbook. But Paul Prudhomme started cooking in his mother's kitchen when he was a youngster. To him, the difference between home and restaurant procedures is obvious and had to be taken into account.
So here, in explicit detail, are recipes for the great traditional dishes--gumbos and jambalayas, Shrimp Creole, Turtle Soup, Cajun "Popcorn," Crawfish Etouffee, Pecan Pie, and dozens more--each refined by the skill and genius of Chef Prudhomme so that they are at once authentic and modern in their methods.
Chef Paul Prudhomme's Louisiana Kitchen is also full of surprises, for he is unique in the way he has enlarged the repertoire of Cajun and Creole food, creating new dishes and variations within the old traditions. Seafood Stuffed Zucchini with Seafood Cream Sauce, Panted Chicken and Fettucini, Veal and Oyster Crepes, Artichoke Prudhomme--these and many others are newly conceived recipes, but they could have been created only by a Louisiana cook. The most famous of Paul Prudhomme's original recipes is Blackened Redfish, a daringly simple dish of fiery Cajun flavor that is often singled out by food writers as an example of the best of new American regional cooking.
For Louisianians and for cooks everywhere in the country, this is the most exciting cookbook to be published in many years.
There was once a time when words like étouffée, tasso, and jambalaya were hardly known outside of the Cajun and Creole communities of Louisiana. Then along came Chef Paul Prudhomme, and all of that changed. Big enough to be his own force of nature, Prudhomme all but single-handedly turned Cajun cooking into a national food trend, changing forever the way many a cook thinks about spicing food. And Chef Paul Prudhomme's Louisiana Kitchen was the book that made it happen. But guess what? It's still happening, and so is the book!
Anyone looking for a primer on Cajun cooking need look no farther. Chef Paul takes the reader by the hand and opens up a world that includes four kinds of roux, Jalapeno and Cheese Rolls, Shrimp Étouffée, and the to-die-for Cajun Meatloaf. Good old-fashioned Red Beans and Rice and Sweet Potato Pecan Pie are not forgotten either.
Chef Paul tested all of his recipes in a home kitchen using common culinary tools--no professional equipment needed here. These are recipes that are high in spice, so remember to have a large vat of water on hand! --Schuyler Ingle
|Mississippi Vegan: Recipes and Stories from a Southern Boy's Heart
Lowest new price: $35.00
List price: $35.00
Author: Timothy Pakron
Celebrate the gorgeous and delicious possibilities of plant-based southern cuisine.
Inspired by the landscape and flavors of his childhood on the Mississippi gulf coast, Timothy Pakron found his heart, soul, and calling in cooking the Cajun, Creole, and southern classics of his youth. In his debut cookbook, he shares 125 plant-based recipes, all of which substitute ingredients without sacrificing depth of flavor and reveal the secret tradition of veganism in southern cooking.
Finding ways to re-create his experiences growing up in the South--making mud pies and admiring the deep pink azaleas--on the plate, Pakron looks to history and nature as his guides to creating the richest food possible. Filled with as many evocative photographs and stories as easy-to-follow recipes, Mississippi Vegan is an ode to the transporting and ethereal beauty of the food and places you love.
|Kevin Belton's New Orleans Kitchen
Lowest new price: $17.80
Lowest used price: $14.90
List price: $24.99
Author: Kevin Belton
The next cookbook from the star of TV series New Orleans Cooking with Kevin Belton . . .
The gregarious star of the popular television cooking show, New Orleans Cooking with Kevin Belton, is at it again with a second cookbook showcasing even more of his delicious Creole and Cajun recipes.
Kevin Belton’s New Orleans Kitchen offers tasty New Orleans classic dishes like Crawfish Pie, Fried Oyster Po-Boy with Blue Cheese and Buffalo Sauce, and Duck and Andouille Gumbo with Potato Salad, as well as foreign favorites with a little New Orleans twist, like Cuban Paella, Vietnamese Wonton Soup with Shrimp Dumplings, and Greek Souvlaki with Tzatziki. Belton’s exciting flavors and engaging writing alongside Eugenia Uhl’s mouthwatering photographs make this new cookbook a must-have.
A nationally and internationally recognized chef and educator as well as the star of PBS/WYES’s New Orleans Cooking with Kevin Belton, and now Kevin Belton’s New Orleans Kitchen, Chef Kevin is known for his expertise in creating New Orleans cuisine as well sharing the culture and culinary heritage of the greatest city in the world.
|Cooking Up A Storm: Recipes Lost and found from the Times-Picayune of New Orleans
Lowest new price: $4.68
Lowest used price: $4.68
List price: $30.00
Brand: Chronicle Books
After Hurricane Katrina tore through New Orleans in 2005, Cooking Up a Storm was published to tell the story—recipe by recipe—of one of the great food cities of the world and the determination of its citizens to preserve and safeguard their culinary legacy. Ten years later, the city is back in business and this hardcover edition of the original cookbook is here to celebrate the community's rebirth by reminding us of the great recipes that belong only to the city of New Orleans, but are beloved by us all.
|Simple Instant Pot Cookbook: Top 120 Easy and Tasty 5-Ingredient or Less Recipes Made for Your Instant Pot Pressure Cooker, Everyone Can Cook Easily ... Delicious Instant Pot Recipes Cookbook)
Lowest new price: $5.38
Lowest used price: $57.60
List price: $11.99
Author: Dannier Johnson
Do you have an Instant Pot for your every meal cooking? If yes, then congratulations to you! You must already have had too many benefits from the instant pot pressure cooker!
If you still have no any Instant pot, ok, this book will tell you why you should have one. Meantime it will provide you 120 simple but healthy 5-ingredients or less instant pot recipes, which will save you too much time and money, especially suit for people who are busy and have no time to cook.
So what benefits will an Instant Pot provide for you? Listed below are some of the potential benefits:
• It is a very efficient appliance that reduces the cooking time.
• It saves energy by reducing the cooking time more than 70 percent.
• It is a clean, fast, and quick way of cooking food.
• It offers a hand free cooking experience.
• It’s removable parts are dishwasher safe.
• You can prepare some of the nutritious and healthy meals using the instant pot, as all the nutrients are sealed inside the food.
• The built-in buttons are easy to function and operate.
• The glass lid of the instant pot helps to monitor the content.
• It does not make the surrounding temperature to increase, as compared to traditional stove cooking.
After reading this book, making any meal is not a problem for you. The instant pot provides users with all the ease to kick-start the cooking process. You can prepare the meal for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and desserts. So, enjoy a great cooking experience.
What are you waiting for? Scroll up to click the “BUY NOW WITH 1-CLICK” button now!
- Easy Instant Pot Cookbook 2018: Quick, Simple and Delicious 5-Ingredient or Less Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Recipes for Your Family Everyday Cooking ... or less instant pot pressure cooker cookbook)
- Instant Pot Cookbook 2018: 1000 Day Instant Pot Recipes Meal Plan - 36 Month Pressure Cooker Meal Recipes - 3 Years Pressure Cooker Recipes Plan - The Newest, Fast & Healthy Instant Pot Meals
- Meal Prep Instant Pot Cookbook: The Complete Meal Prep Instant Pot Cookbook | Delicious, Simple, and Quick Meal Prep Recipes For Your Instant Pot (Instant Pot Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook)
- Instant Pot Cookbook: 1000 Day Instant Pot Recipes Plan: 1000 Days Instant Pot Diet Cookbook:3 Years Pressure Cooker Recipes Plan:The Ultimate Instant Pot Recipes Challenge:A Pressure Cooker Cookbook
- Instant Pot 5-Ingredient Cookbook: Quick And Easy Meal For Your Family (Pressure Cooker Cookbook)
- Instant Pot Cookbook: Delicious, Simple, and Quick Instant Pot Electric Pressure Cooker Recipes That Anyone Can Cook (Instant Pot Recipes)
- Instant Pot Cookbook: 200 Easy To Make Recipes For Fast, Delicious and Healthy Meals (Quick & Easy Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Cookbook Recipes For Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Appetizers and Desserts)
- The Instant Pot Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook: Easy Recipes for Fast & Healthy Meals
- The Complete Instant Pot Cookbook: 500 Simple and Delicious Instant Pot Recipes For The Everyday Home | Complete Instant Pot Cookbook For Beginners
- Instant Pot Cookbook for Beginners: Easy, Healthy and Fast Instant Pot Recipes Anyone Can Cook
|River Road Recipes: The Textbook of Louisiana Cuisine
Lowest new price: $13.00
Lowest used price: $5.00
List price: $19.95
Author: Junior League of Baton Rouge
Brand: Brand: The Cookbook Marketplace
River Road Recipes is the nation's #1 best-selling community cookbook series. This cookbook features classic creole and cajun cuisine. These 650 recipes include the basics like How to Make a Roux. This is the Textbook of Louisiana cooking.
- Used Book in Good Condition
|The Dooky Chase Cookbook
Lowest new price: $16.48
Lowest used price: $14.36
List price: $24.95
Author: Leah Chase
Brand: Brand: Pelican Publishing
Delectable Creole recipes from both the restaurant menu and personal files. Leah Chase spices her cookbook with stories that reflect her Creole heritage and document the origin of various recipes.
- Used Book in Good Condition
|The Unofficial Plant Paradox Cookbook 2018: Healthy and Delicious Recipes to Live Lectin-Free and Achieve Permanent Weight Loss
Lowest new price: $5.78
Lowest used price: $10.98
List price: $8.98
Author: Stephanie Barnes
There are some plants we can eat in excess without getting sick. On the other hand, there are some plants, which, when consumed in small portions, are beneficial, but when consumed in large portions, can become unhealthy.
The Plant Paradox is a book that is here to educate us and to show us that there is a better way when it comes to our food intake and diet.
In this book, you will discover 100 of the best Lectin Free recipes such as:
- Delicate Avocado Cups
- French Style Crepes
- Moist Carrot Bread
- Classy Grilled Chicken
- Fresh Garden Stew
- Plant-Based Breakfast Bowl
- Old-Fashioned Beef Stew
- More and more
Page 1 of 90
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.