|Browse by Catagory:
Civil Rights & Liberties
War & Peace
Cajun & Creole Cooking
Caribbean & West Indian Cooking
Diabetic & Sugar-Free Cooking
Low Fat Cooking
Middle Eastern Cooking
Pacific Rim Cooking
Home & Garden
Literature & Fiction
Sheet Music & Scores
Environmental & Natural Resources Law
Ethics & Professional Responsibility
Procedures & Litigation
Water Supply & Land Use
Lawyer and Crimal Humor
Outdoors & Nature
Hiking & Camping
Hunting & Fishing
Beer & Beer Making
Health & Fitness
Diets & Weight Loss
Children's Science & Nature
Vitamins & Supplements
Psychology and Counseling
Philosophy of Psychology
Physiological Aspects of Psychology
Psychology of Sexuality
Psychology Testing & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Logic & Brain Teasers
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Probability & Statistics
Experiments, Instruments & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Fusion & Fission
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
Waves & Wave Mechanics
Administration & Policy
Allied Health Professions
Medical Education & Training
Endocrinology & Metabolism
Physician & Patient
Insects & Spiders
Fish & Aquariums
Mobile & Wireless Computing: Programming
Linux Kernel & Peripherals
Linux Networking & Administration
State & Local History
Sci Fi Calendars
Bujold, Lois McMaster
Card, Orson Scott
Chalker, Jack L.
Heinlein, Robert A.
McKillip, Patricia A.
Nye, Jody Lynn
Diabetic & Sugar-Free Cooking
|Ketogenic Desserts and Sweet Snacks: Mouth-watering, fat burning and energy boosting treats (Elizabeth Jane Cookbook)
Lowest new price: $11.65
Lowest used price: $12.94
List price: $13.99
Author: Elizabeth Jane
Burn fat, feel incredible, increase your energy and satisfy your sweet tooth. The mouth-watering desserts and sweet snacks will fill you up between meals and keep you in ketosis. You’ll almost feel guilty.Science has proven the benefits of the keto diet: extra weight falls off, it resets your metabolism, you feel energetic and your health soars (to name but a few). But it doesn’t have to be all bacon, eggs, avocado and MCT oil. Experience all the benefits, but avoid the boredom. Boost your fat intake but avoid ruining your macros with these easy and tasty recipes that keep you in ketosis.
Keto Desserts & Sweet Snacks is the 4th book in Elizabeth Jane’s best selling keto and low carb series. Perfect for powering up your energy, putting an end to cravings between meals, snacking on-the-go and even impressing your non-keto friends.
- Taste every bit as good as the high sugar desserts you miss – meaning you can satisfy your cravings and sweet tooth but stay in ketosis and continue burning fat for fuel.
- Contain no artificial sweeteners – only wholesome, natural ingredients to keep you healthy on the inside.
- Will be loved by your whole family – no more making different desserts for the family.
- Are easy to make, easy to follow and have easy to find ingredients – spend more time on the things you love, not searching for expensive ingredients and hours in the kitchen.
- Are beautifully laid out with gorgeous photography – making them a joy to create!
Buy your keto treats today – it comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee! Simply return it hassle-free if you do not love the desserts! Have your high fat and low carb cake and eat it too!
- Intense Dark Chocolate Truffles
- Creamy Rich Chocolate Lava Cake
- Grandma’s Peanut Butter & Jelly Cookies
- Mini Chocolate ‘Fat Burning’ Avocado Tarts
- Decadent Chocolate Cream Cake
|Keto Quick Start: A Beginner's Guide to a Whole-Foods Ketogenic Diet with More Than 100 Recipes
Lowest new price: $27.86
List price: $34.95
Author: Diane Sanfilippo
New York Times bestselling author and health and wellness pioneer Diane Sanfilippo brings her own experience with a ketogenic diet to Keto Quick Start, a comprehensive and easy-to-follow road map to transitioning to a keto lifestyle.
There’s a good reason keto has attracted so many followers: it’s an effective tool for fat loss as well as a way of eating with proven benefits for many health concerns, including unstable blood sugar, neurological conditions, and epilepsy, to name a few. But getting started with keto and sticking with it can be tough. That’s where Keto Quick Start comes in.
In her signature practical style, Diane makes keto doable for everyone, whether you’re completely new to very low carb eating or you’ve tried it before and want to find a better way to make it work for you. Keeping the focus on real foods that nourish your body, she walks you through a gentle transition to keto and helps you figure out how to make it sustainable for the long term. Keto Quick Start targets everyday real-world concerns such as what to expect in the first few weeks and how to know if you’re on the right track, how to determine if you need more carbs and how to incorporate those carbs in a healthy way, how to customize keto for your personal goals (especially weight loss), and things to be aware of if you’re concerned about a particular health issue.
Keto Quick Start includes 100 delicious keto recipes, four weekly meal plans, more than a dozen easy meal ideas (no recipe required!), and troubleshooting tips and tricks. It also features a unique and easy-to-use template that makes tracking your food quick and simple. The recipes include:
- Lemon Blueberry Keto Muffins
- Kale, Bacon & Goat Cheese Frittata
- Spaghetti Bolognese Bake
- Powered-Up Bacon Cheeseburger
- Shrimp Pad Thai
- Pesto-Stuffed Mushrooms
- Chocolate Orange Fudge
- Creamy Peanut Butter Bites
- Dairy Free Ketogenic Cooking
- nutpods NEW Peppermint Mocha 3-pack, unsweetened dairy-free creamer, Whole30, Paleo, Keto, Non-GMO & Vegan, for Coffee, Tea & Cooking, made from almond and coconut
- Affordable Paleo Cooking with Your Instant Pot: Quick + Clean Meals on a Budget
- Made Whole: More Than 145 Anti-lnflammatory Keto-Paleo Recipes to Nourish You from the Inside Out
- nutpods NEW Winter 3-pack - Pumpkin Spice, Peppermint Mocha and Dark Chocolate Orange, Unsweetened Dairy-Free Creamer - perfect Stocking Stuffer Gift
- The 21-Day Sugar Detox Daily Guide: A Simplified, Day-By Day Handbook & Journal to Help You Bust Sugar & Carb Cravings Naturally
- The Whole30 Slow Cooker: 150 Totally Compliant Prep-and-Go Recipes for Your Whole30 ― with Instant Pot Recipes
- Danielle Walker's Eat What You Love: Everyday Comfort Food You Crave; Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, and Paleo Recipes
- nutpods NEW Dark Chocolate Orange 3-pack, unsweetened dairy-free creamer, Whole30, Paleo, Keto, Non-GMO & Vegan, for Coffee, Tea & Cooking, made from almond and coconut
- Real Food Keto: Applying Nutritional Therapy to Your Low-Carb, High-Fat Diet
|Easy Dairy-Free Ketogenic Recipes: Family Favorites Made Low-Carb and Healthy
Lowest new price: $20.35
Lowest used price: $16.00
List price: $34.95
Author: Maria Emmerich
Although the ketogenic diet can be a healthy and satisfying diet for everyone, modifying it around other dietary restrictions can be challenging. People with dairy intolerances or allergies often struggle to adapt keto recipes, many of which rely on dairy staples like butter, heavy cream, and cream cheese. And good dairy-free alternatives can be hard to come by.
Maria Emmerich solves that problem with her latest book, Easy Dairy-Free Keto. Maria has been advising her clients to avoid dairy, at least during the initial stages of their foray into ketosis, for many years. She finds that even high-fat dairy products can stall weight loss and healing. That’s why she set out to create an entire book of recipes that are safe for people who are avoiding dairy. With Maria’s delicious high-fat, low-carb recipes, dairy-free keto home cooks will never feel like they are missing out. Those recipes include:
- Almost Deviled Eggs
- Snickerdoodle Mini-Muffins
- Super Keto Pancakes
- Curry Chicken Meatballs
- Broth Fondue
- Avocado Salmon Ceviche
- Juicy Pork Loin
- Avocado Toast
- Mint Chip Gelato
- Banana Bread
And much more! Maria has gone out of her way to create an entire book of keto recipes that will appeal to everyone, whether they consume dairy or not. With over 175 recipes, multiple meal plans catering to many different dietary needs and allergies and including AIP and vegetarian meal plans, Easy Dairy-Free Keto strives to be the book that reaches the entire keto audience and becomes a staple in your keto kitchen.
|Dr. Neal Barnard's Program for Reversing Diabetes: The Scientifically Proven System for Reversing Diabetes Without Drugs
Lowest new price: $12.37
Lowest used price: $9.70
List price: $18.99
Author: Neal Barnard
Tackle diabetes and its complications for good with this newly updated edition of Dr. Neal Barnard's groundbreaking program.
Revised and updated, this latest edition of Dr. Barnard’s groundbreaking book features a new preface, updates to diagnostic and monitoring standards, recent research studies, and fresh success stories of people who have eliminated their diabetes by following this life-changing plan.
Before Dr. Barnard’s scientific breakthrough, most health professionals believed that once you developed diabetes, you were stuck with it—and could anticipate one health issue after another, from worsening eyesight and nerve symptoms to heart and kidney problems. But this simply is not true—Dr. Barnard has shown that it is often possible to improve insulin sensitivity and tackle type 2 diabetes by following his step-by-step plan, which includes a healthful vegan diet with plenty of recipes to get started, an exercise guide, advice about taking supplements and tracking progress, and troubleshooting tips.
|Dr. Bernstein's Diabetes Solution: The Complete Guide to Achieving Normal Blood Sugars
Lowest new price: $17.53
Lowest used price: $16.32
List price: $30.00
Author: Richard K. Bernstein
Brand: LITTLE BROWN AND COMPANY
Originally published in 1997, DR. BERNSTEIN'S DIABETES SOLUTION is a unique resource that covers both adult- and childhood-onset diabetes, explains step-by-step how to normalize blood sugar levels and prevent or reverse complications, and offers detailed guidelines for establishing a treatment plan. Readers will find fifty gourmet recipes, in addition to a comprehensive discussion of diet, obesity, and new drugs to curb carbohydrate craving and overeating.
Now in its fourth edition, the book presents up-to-the-minute information on insulin resistance, blood-testing devices, measuring blood sugar, new types of insulin, gastroparesis and other issues, as well as updated diet guidelines. DR. BERNSTEIN'S DIABETES SOLUTION is the one book every diabetic must own.
|Keto in Five - The Complete Collection: 120 Low Carb Recipes. Up to 5 Net Carbs, 5 Ingredients & 5 Easy Steps for Every Recipe
Lowest new price: $54.44
Lowest used price: $54.38
List price: $59.99
Author: Vicky Ushakova
Created by the duo behind the ultra-popular low-carb website, Tasteaholics.com, Keto in Five is a keto diet cookbook unlike any other, featuring 120 delicious low-carb recipes each requiring only 5 common ingredients and containing up to 5 grams of net carbohydrates. Keto in Five is the complete collection of the Keto in Five 4-book series and contains all 120 keto recipes. It truly makes following the keto diet easier than ever before.
What’s in this Low Carb Cookbook
- 120 low-carb recipes all using just 5 ingredients and 5 net carbs or fewer!
- Beautiful images for each recipe so you’ll know exactly what you’ll be enjoying.
- Caloric and macronutrient data – we calculated everything for you so you can track your meals easily.
- Low-carb and keto diet basics for beginners and seasoned low-carb-ers alike.
- Helpful recipe notes and lots of tips for progress and meal tracking.
Reviews from Top Low-carb Leaders “I wish I had these easy low-carb recipe collections back when I was just getting started on the keto diet. It was tough for me to find simple recipes to get through the day. Try low-carb makes it easy. I highly recommend the Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Dessert in Five eCookbooks.” - Lisa MarcAurele, Founder of LowCarbYum.com
“If you’re into flavorful 5 ingredient recipes that are easy to prepare, this eCookbook series is for you. Vicky and Rami keep the focus on simple, standard ingredients and basic cooking techniques – ensuring that even those with crazy time constraints and rudimentary cooking skills can stay on track.” - Kimberly Hardesty, Founder of LowCarbMaven.com
With Keto in Five, succeeding in your low-carb diet has never been easier.
- 30 Breakfasts Recipes
Eggs and bacon is great but how many times can you really eat that? With Keto in Five, you get a month’s worth of delicious, low carb breakfast recipes. Enjoy fluffy waffles and pancakes, sweet and savory muffins, porridge, omelettes and more every day of the month.
- 30 Lunch Recipes
Lunch is often difficult to make interesting and delicious due to work and time constraints. With Lunch in Five you get 30 delicious recipes perfect for on-the-go or to make at home that will blow you away! Enjoy savory french crepes, creamy chowder, mouthwatering casseroles and much more.
- 30 Dinner Recipes
Dinner is the hardest to prepare and the meal most commonly eaten at home. That's why it's critical to have plenty of delicious, staple recipes you can always rely on. With Dinner in Five, you'll feast on heavenly steaks, gourmet-style seafood, unconventional burgers, mouthwatering sauces, sides and more.
- 30 Dessert Recipes
When you started the keto diet, you probably thought that was the end of dessert. We're here to show you how silly that is! Enjoy chocolate soufflés, strawberry cheesecakes, brownies, coconut cream pies, raspberry Danish cookies and much more every day of the month.
Being Low-carb is Easier Than Ever! Up to 5 Net Carbs per Serving You can count the carbs in each recipe on one hand! Go ahead, have seconds, you’ll still be within your daily carb limit.
5 Ingredients per Recipe Cutting down the amount of ingredients reduces cost, time, complexity and even the willpower needed to cook. Less is more.
Nutritional Information Calculating your daily calories and macros is crucial to hitting your goals sooner. We calculated each recipe so you don’t have to.
Personal Support Have a general question about the low-carb diet or something specific about one of the keto recipes? Email Vicky and Rami directly any time!
- The Keto Crockpot Cookbook: Five-Ingredient Ketogenic Diet Recipes to Lose Weight Fast (five ingredient recipes crock pot, keto in 5, five ingredient ... ketogenic diet, 5 ingredient keto cookbook)
- Powdered Erythritol Sweetener (1 lb / 16 oz) - Perfect for Diabetics and Low Carb Dieters - Confectioners - No Calorie Sweetener, Non-GMO, Natural Sugar Substitute
- Erythritol Sweetener Granular (1 lb / 16 oz) - Perfect for Diabetics and Low Carb Dieters - No Calorie Sweetener, Non-GMO, Natural Sugar Substitute
- Swerve Sweetener, Confectioners, 12 oz
- Dessert in Five: 30 Low Carb Desserts. Up to 5 Net Carbs & 5 Ingredients Each! (Keto in Five)
- Smackfat Ketone Strips - Perfect for Ketogenic Diet and Diabetics - Precise Ketone Measurement and Supports Ketone Adaptation, 100 Strips
- Keto Made Easy: 100+ Easy Keto Dishes Made Fast to Fit Your Life
- Simply Keto: A Practical Approach to Health & Weight Loss, with 100+ Easy Low-Carb Recipes
- Breakfast in Five: 30 Low Carb Breakfasts. Up to 5 net carbs, 5 ingredients & 5 easy steps for every recipe. (Keto in Five)
- The Easy 5-Ingredient Ketogenic Diet Cookbook: Low-Carb, High-Fat Recipes for Busy People on the Keto Diet
|Diabetic Living Diabetic Slow Cooker: 151 Cozy, Comforting Recipes
Lowest new price: $6.00
Lowest used price: $6.00
List price: $19.99
Author: Diabetic Living Editors
Easy, comforting slow cooker recipes from the experts at Diabetic Living
Diabetic Living magazine is the most trusted source of information on nutrition and wellbeing for diabetics. In this new collection, the editors of the magazine present 150 flavorful, no-fuss recipes for the slow cooker. Every one of these recipes combines delicious flavors with healthy amounts of calories, carbs, and sodium.
These comforting meals cover almost any occasion, from party foods to pastas, and even hot sandwiches like a Classic French dip. Full nutrition information for each one makes sure you're getting the kind of nutrition you need, while an introductory section includes helpful advice and tips on getting the most out of your slow cooker.
- Features 150 recipes with a beautiful full-color photograph of each
- Includes chapters on main dishes; soups, stews, and chilies; party foods; desserts; and more
- Saves time and money with a special ???Cook Once, Eat Thrice??? chapter that lets you prepare something good you can use in three deliciously different meals
For simple, no-mess recipes that let you enjoy mouthwatering meals while managing your diabetes, look no further than this one-of-a-kind cookbook.
|The Beginner's Guide to a Plant-Based Diet: Use the Newest 3 Weeks Plant-Based Diet Meal Plan to Reset & Energize Your Body. Easy, Healthy and Whole Foods Recipes to Kick-Start a Healthy Eating.
Lowest new price: $8.72
List price: $8.99
Author: Brandon Hearn
So, you have made the big decision to take control of your health and join the whole food plant-based diet movement. Congratulations! You have just made one of the best decisions of your life!
This Plant-Based Diet Beginners Guide should help you get started. Discover the stress-free way to start a plant-based diet with easy, everyday comfort recipes.
***Please note: Book is available in 2 Paperback formats- Black and White and Full color. Choose the best for you ***
In The Plant Based Diet Meal Plan you’ll find:
- A 3-Week Plant Based Diet Meal Plan and Basic Shopping List
- Eight Food Based Mistakes
- More than 70 Plant Based Diet Recipes from smoothies and salads to mains and desserts, plus key macronutrient information
- Tips for Stocking Your Kitchen with the essentials for your new plant based diet
Plant-based foods, especially when whole and unprocessed, have a lower calorie density which means you will have to eat larger portions and it will be a lot easier to lose some weight because these foods add much more bulk.
One of the best motivators for people transitioning to plant-based eating comes from how great they feel and how much more than can do in their lives once they’re feeling healthier
Set aside your concerns about not knowing what to eat or feeling unsatisfied on your plant based diet. With The Plant Based Diet Meal Plan you’ll enjoy delicious, simple plant based diet meals that you’ll want to eat time and again.
- Keto Meal Prep: Easy, Healthy and Wholesome Ketogenic Meals to Prep, Grab, and Go. 21-Day Keto Meal Plan for Beginners. Keto Kitchen Cookbook
- Simple Green Meals: 100+ Plant-Powered Recipes to Thrive from the Inside Out
- The Plant-Based Diet Meal Plan: A 3-Week Kickstart Guide to Eat & Live Your Best
- Forks Over Knives - The Cookbook: Over 300 Recipes for Plant-Based Eating All Through the Year
- Plant-Based Diet: The Essential Cookbook for Beginners. Healthy Recipes & Meal Plan for Weight Loss. (Plant Based Recipes, whole foods diet, diet plans meals, vegan recipes, plant-based for beginners)
- Forks Over Knives: Flavor!: Delicious, Whole-Food, Plant-Based Recipes to Cook Every Day
- The Forks Over Knives Plan: How to Transition to the Life-Saving, Whole-Food, Plant-Based Diet
- The Simply Vegan Cookbook: Easy, Healthy, Fun, and Filling Plant-Based Recipes Anyone Can Cook
- Plant Based Diet for Beginners: 4 week program for an easy transition to a healthy, fit and energetic body (Plant based cookbook, Weight Loss, Plant based nutrition, Meal plan))
- The How Not to Die Cookbook: 100+ Recipes to Help Prevent and Reverse Disease
|Dr. Neal Barnard's Cookbook for Reversing Diabetes: 150 Recipes Scientifically Proven to Reverse Diabetes Without Drugs
Lowest new price: $16.79
Lowest used price: $12.27
List price: $25.99
Author: Neal Barnard
150 delicious plant-based recipes designed to tackle diabetes and its complications.
Finally an approach to managing diabetes that is not based on pills or injections, but on food—the most delicious “prescription” you could imagine. Written by Dr. Neal Barnard, the unparalleled expert on diabetes and health, with recipes developed by Dreena Burton, bestselling cookbook author and creator of the Plant Powered Kitchen blog, this plant-based cookbook is filled with 150 easy and delicious recipes.
Inside, expect to find favorite foods like burgers, onion rings, muffins, and pudding, but approached from a healthful angle—focusing on vegetables, fruits, whole grains, and legumes. Dr. Barnard also offers thorough explanations about the scientific relationship between nutrition and diabetes, and identifies the ingredients in the book by their vitamins, nutritional properties, and health power in a simple and easy to understand way. Dr. Neal Barnard’s Cookbook for Reversing Diabetes is a treasury of meals that are as tasty as they are powerful for health.
|A Year of Fat Bombs: 52 Seasonal Sweet & Savory Recipes (Ketogenic Diet)
Lowest new price: $5.00
Lowest used price: $5.00
List price: $17.99
Author: Elizabeth Jane
A keto diet must have! These healthy high fat keto bombs are perfect for on-the-go energy, curing between meals hunger and a perfect treat to fill your sweet tooth cravings.
The keto diet doesn’t have to be eggs, bacon and MCT oil in your coffee, you can enjoy it too. ‘A Year of Fat Bombs’ is a collection of the most delicious sweet and savory Fat Bombs, with seasonal ingredients so you can avoid food boredom and love burning fat all year round.
Why settle for any ‘fat bomb’ book, when you can have a year of sweet and savory flavors?
Bestselling keto chef Elizabeth Jane has spent hours in the kitchen testing, refining and breaking lots of pans to bring you the ultimate collection of fat burning and energy giving treats you will love.
- Recipes have been carefully curated to bring you a year of treats to match your seasons and mood.
- Easy to make, easy to follow and easy to find ingredients. Spend more time enjoying and less time cooking or looking for expensive and hard to find ingredients.
- Ball sized bites of keto goodness make them the perfect on the go treat to boost your energy and top up your fat levels.
- Look as amazing as they taste. Beautiful photography make them a joy to create.
Spring Recipes Include:
- Chocolate Sunflower Fat Bombs
- Matcha Tea Fat Bombs
- Coconut Eggs
Summer Recipes Include:
- Tropical Cheesecake Fat Bombs
- Creamy Coconut Truffles
- Cream Cheese Jello Fat Bombs
Fall Recipes Include:
- Pumpkin Spiced Fat Bombs
- Apple Cinnamon Fat Bombs
- Creamy Caramel Fat Bombs
Winter Recipes Include:
- Hemp & Peppermint Fat Bombs
- Coco-Custard Fat Bombs
- Simple Mocha Fat Bombs
Make these keto bombs part of your low carb diet to easily increase your energy, satisfy your ‘sugar’ cravings and even impress your non-keto friends.
Buy your keto bombs today and enjoy an entire year of treats. Never have keto food boredom again.
- Keto Bread Bakers Cookbook: Keto Bread Bakers Cookbook
- Ketogenic Desserts and Sweet Snacks: Mouth-watering, fat burning and energy boosting treats (Elizabeth Jane Cookbook)
- Sweet and Savory Fat Bombs: 100 Delicious Treats for Fat Fasts, Ketogenic, Paleo, and Low-Carb Diets
- Ketogenic Homemade Ice cream: 20 Low-Carb, High-Fat, Guilt-Free Recipes
- Keto Fat Bombs: 70 Sweet & Savory Recipes for Ketogenic, Paleo & Low-Carb Diets. Easy Recipes for Healthy Eating to Lose Weight Fast. (low-carb snacks, keto fat bomb recipes)
- Ketogenic Bread: The Ultimate Low Carb, Paleo, Gluten Free Diet Cookbook for Keto Bread Bakers with 60 Easy Keto Bread Recipes for Weight Loss and Healthy Living
- Keto Comfort Foods: Family Favorite Recipes Made Low-Carb and Healthy
- The One Pot Ketogenic Diet Cookbook: 100+ Easy Weeknight Meals for Your Skillet, Slow Cooker, Sheet Pan, and More
- Bacon & Butter: The Ultimate Ketogenic Diet Cookbook
- Easy Keto Desserts: 60+ Low-Carb, High-Fat Desserts for Any Occasion
Page 2 of 412
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.