|Browse by Catagory:
Civil Rights & Liberties
War & Peace
Cajun & Creole Cooking
Caribbean & West Indian Cooking
Diabetic & Sugar-Free Cooking
Low Fat Cooking
Middle Eastern Cooking
Pacific Rim Cooking
Home & Garden
Literature & Fiction
Sheet Music & Scores
Environmental & Natural Resources Law
Ethics & Professional Responsibility
Procedures & Litigation
Water Supply & Land Use
Lawyer and Crimal Humor
Outdoors & Nature
Hiking & Camping
Hunting & Fishing
Beer & Beer Making
Health & Fitness
Diets & Weight Loss
Children's Science & Nature
Vitamins & Supplements
Psychology and Counseling
Philosophy of Psychology
Physiological Aspects of Psychology
Psychology of Sexuality
Psychology Testing & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Logic & Brain Teasers
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Probability & Statistics
Experiments, Instruments & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Fusion & Fission
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
Waves & Wave Mechanics
Administration & Policy
Allied Health Professions
Medical Education & Training
Endocrinology & Metabolism
Physician & Patient
Insects & Spiders
Fish & Aquariums
Mobile & Wireless Computing: Programming
Linux Kernel & Peripherals
Linux Networking & Administration
State & Local History
Sci Fi Calendars
Bujold, Lois McMaster
Card, Orson Scott
Chalker, Jack L.
Heinlein, Robert A.
McKillip, Patricia A.
Nye, Jody Lynn
Diabetic & Sugar-Free Cooking
|The Insulin Resistance Diet Plan & Cookbook: Lose Weight, Manage PCOS, and Prevent Prediabetes
Lowest new price: $9.99
Lowest used price: $5.59
List price: $13.99
Author: Tara Spencer
Nutritionist Tara Spencer knows firsthand the struggle of coping with insulin resistance and PCOS. Now she combines her experience and expertise to help you overcome the physical and emotional effects of your condition with a holistic 4-week meal plan and cookbook.
Millions of people are diagnosed with insulin resistance―yet too often feel alone. If you’re looking for a natural approach, Tara’s practical insulin resistance diet and meal plan and compassionate, up-to-date advice will guide you toward reversing your insulin resistance―naturally.
Lose weight, take control of your PCOS, rebuild your confidence, and embrace a healthier way of living, with:
- 100 easy-to-prepare recipes using clean, wholesome ingredients
- A sensible and affordable 4-week meal plan
- Self-compassion techniques for coping with stress
- Bodyweight exercises to boost your metabolism
With The Insulin Resistance Diet Plan & Cookbook, you’ll take the first crucial step in reclaiming your health for the rest of your life.
|The American Diabetes Association Diabetes Comfort Food Cookbook
Lowest new price: $5.24
Lowest used price: $2.94
List price: $19.95
Author: Robyn Webb
Brand: Webb, Robyn
While fancy and sophisticated foods continue to grow in popularity, ask most people what their favorite foods are and the answer will invariably be classic comfort foods: lasagna, meat loaf, mac and cheese, and cake. Unfortunately, most people think that having diabetes means the days of enjoying these hearty classics are long gone, and that their favorite foods are a thing of the past. Author Robyn Webb shows that healthy eating doesn't have to mean giving up on favorite foods! Diabetes can be overwhelming, but it doesn't mean reinventing the wheel when it comes to cooking. Just a tweak here and there and familiar foods can remain favorites, guilt-free, and enjoyed every day.
The American Diabetes Association Diabetes Comfort Food Cookbook creates a go-to” collection of updated comfort foods for families that need to cook nutritionally sound and diabetic-friendly meals that will satisfy and soothe the souls of the member (or members) of the family with diabetesand do the same for the rest of the family. No need to cook two meals to please everyone in the household. Now everyone can enjoy the same hearty and nutritious meals. This book will ease the stress of planning meals by offering easy and flavorful recipes and a menu planning guide that allows for mix and match meals that will keep everyone in the family happy, healthy, and satisfied.
Filled with gorgeous original photography and a beautiful four-color design, this cookbook will look as good as it's meals. Sprinkled with helpful tips and time-saving advice, The American Diabetes Association Comfort Food Cookbook will not only make classic comfort foods healthier and diabetes friendly, it will make them a snap to prepare as well.
Following a diabetic meal plan doesn't have to be a flavorless chore. Now everyone can enjoy the classic foods they know and love!
- The American Diabetes Association Diabetes Comfort Food Cookbook
|The Diabetes Diet: Dr. Bernstein's Low-Carbohydrate Solution
Lowest new price: $11.00
Lowest used price: $6.03
List price: $27.00
Author: Richard K. Bernstein
Brand: Little Brown and Company
This low-carb diet book is geared towards diabetics. An engineer by training, Bernstein pioneered blood glucose self-monitoring and the tight control of blood sugar that is now accepted as the standard treatment of diabetes.
|Cooking for the Specific Carbohydrate Diet: Over 100 Easy, Healthy, and Delicious Recipes that are Sugar-Free, Gluten-Free, and Grain-Free
Lowest new price: $10.57
Lowest used price: $6.98
List price: $15.95
Author: Erica Kerwien
Brand: Erica Kerwien
DELICIOUS DISHES FOR A COMFY BELLY
Do Crohn’s disease, IBS, celiac disease, ulcerative colitis or other digestive issues keep you from enjoying your favorite foods? Then pick up this book and leave the pain and frustration behind. Cooking for the Specific Carbohydrate Diet provides over 100 belly-friendly recipes that please the palate while soothing your stomach, including:
• Blueberry Coffee Cake
• Cinnamon Raisin Bread
• Chicken Pot Pie
• Dirty Rice
• Butter Biscuits
• Kale Onion Tart
• Stuffed Bell Peppers
• “Oatmeal” Cookies
• Lemon Pound Cake
• Pumpkin Pie
Cooking for the Specific Carbohydrate Diet also serves up tips for eating smart, healthy and even indulgently despite a sensitive stomach ― all brought to you by popular Comfy Belly blogger Erica Kerwien. As a mom caring for a son with Crohn’s, she has firsthand knowledge of what works and what doesn’t for both taste and digestion.
- Cooking for the Specific Carbohydrate Diet Over 100 Easy Healthy and Delicious Recipes that are Sugar Free Gluten Free and Grain Free
- Recipes for the Specific Carbohydrate Diet: The Grain-Free, Lactose-Free, Sugar-Free Solution to IBD, Celiac Disease, Autism, Cystic Fibrosis, and Other Health Conditions (Healthy Living Cookbooks)
- Breaking the Vicious Cycle: Intestinal Health Through Diet
- Eat Well, Feel Well: More Than 150 Delicious Specific Carbohydrate Diet(TM)-Compliant Recipes
- Baking for the Specific Carbohydrate Diet: 100 Grain-Free, Sugar-Free, Gluten-Free Recipes
- NIMBAL Therapy
- Lucy's Specific Carbohydrate Diet Cookbook
- Wellbee's 64 Oz. Glass Jar (Fits Into Yogourmet, Euro Cuisine - YM260, YM360 and YM460)
- Wellbee's Honey BBQ Sauce - Paleo & SCD Approved - No Preservatives! - 17 oz
- Wellbee's Honey Ketchup - Paleo & SCD Approved - No Preservatives! (17 oz)
- The SCD for Autism and ADHD: A Reference and Dairy-Free Cookbook for the Specific Carbohydrate Diet
|A Year of Fat Bombs: 52 Seasonal Sweet & Savory Recipes (Ketogenic Diet)
Lowest new price: $13.40
Lowest used price: $16.47
List price: $23.99
Author: Elizabeth Jane
A Year of Keto Fat Bomb Recipes, Created for Each of the Four Seasons. 52 Recipe Fat Bomb Ketogenic Diet Cookbook All for the Price of Your Morning Coffee.
Includes Sweet & Savory Keto Fat Bombs.
Spring Recipes Include:
- Chocolate Sunflower Fat Bombs
- Matcha Tea Fat Bombs
- Coconut Eggs
Summer Recipes Include:
- Tropical Cheesecake Fat Bombs
- Creamy Coconut Truffles
- Cream Cheese Jello Fat Bombs
Fall Recipes Include:
- Pumpkin Spiced Fat Bombs
- Apple Cinnamon Fat Bombs
- Creamy Caramel Fat Bombs
Winter Recipes Include:
- Hemp & Peppermint Fat Bombs
- Coco-Custard Fat Bombs
- Simple Mocha Fat Bombs
As a bonus, there are 10 free Keto Smoothie recipes inside too.
- Keto Bread Bakers Cookbook: Keto Bread Bakers Cookbook
- Ketogenic Desserts and Sweet Snacks
- Sweet and Savory Fat Bombs: 100 Delicious Treats for Fat Fasts, Ketogenic, Paleo, and Low-Carb Diets
- Keto Fat Bombs: 70 Sweet & Savory Recipes for Ketogenic, Paleo & Low-Carb Diets. Easy Recipes for Healthy Eating to Lose Weight Fast. (low-carb snacks, keto fat bomb recipes)
- Ketogenic Homemade Ice cream: 20 Low-Carb, High-Fat, Guilt-Free Recipes
- Ketogenic Bread: The Ultimate Low Carb, Paleo, Gluten Free Diet Cookbook for Keto Bread Bakers with 60 Easy Keto Bread Recipes for Weight Loss and Healthy Living
- Ketogenic Fresh Fast Food: 50 Recipes With 6 Ingredients (or Less), Made in 20 Minutes
- Bacon & Butter: The Ultimate Ketogenic Diet Cookbook
- Keto Comfort Foods: Family Favorite Recipes Made Low-Carb and Healthy
- The Ultimate Keto Diet Guide & 100 Recipes: Bonus 7 Day Meal Planner - Burn Fat Fast & Stop Counting
|The Paleo Solution: The Original Human Diet
Lowest new price: $20.70
Lowest used price: $1.97
List price: $24.95
Author: Robb Wolf
Brand: Tuttle Publishing
Do you want to lose fat and stay young, all while avoiding cancer, diabetes, heart disease, Parkinson's, Alzheimer's and a host of other illnesses? The Paleo Solution incorporates the latest, cutting edge research from genetics, biochemistry and anthropology to help you look, feel and perform your best. Written by Robb Wolf, a research biochemist who traded in his lab coat and pocket protector for a whistle and a stopwatch to become one of the most sought after strength and conditioning coaches in the world. With Robb's unique perspective as both scientist and coach you will learn how simple nutrition, exercise and lifestyle changes can radically change your appearance and health for the better.
- Do you want to lose fat and stay young, all while avoiding cancer, diabetes, heart disease, Parkinson's, Alzheimer's and a host of other illnesses? The Paleo Solution incorporates the latest, cutting-edge research from genetics, biochemistry, and anthropology to help you look, feel and perform your best.
- Wired to Eat: Turn Off Cravings, Rewire Your Appetite for Weight Loss, and Determine the Foods That Work for You
- The Paleo Diet: Lose Weight and Get Healthy by Eating the Foods You Were Designed to Eat
- Paleo for Beginners: Essentials to Get Started
- Epi-paleo Rx: The Prescription for Disease Reversal and Optimal Health
- The New Primal Blueprint: Reprogram Your Genes for Effortless Weight Loss, Vibrant Health and Boundless Energy
- Paleo Lunches and Breakfasts On the Go: The Solution to Gluten-Free Eating All Day Long with Delicious, Easy and Portable Primal Meals
- The Paleo Cure: Eat Right for Your Genes, Body Type, and Personal Health Needs -- Prevent and Reverse Disease, Lose Weight Effortlessly, and Look and Feel Better than Ever
- The Paleo Answer: 7 Days to Lose Weight, Feel Great, Stay Young
- The Real Paleo Diet Cookbook: 250 All-New Recipes from the Paleo Expert
- The Paleo Diet Cookbook: More Than 150 Recipes for Paleo Breakfasts, Lunches, Dinners, Snacks, and Beverages
|Fix-It and Forget-It Slow Cooker Diabetic Cookbook: 550 Slow Cooker Favorites—to Include Everyone (Fix-It and Enjoy-It!)
Lowest new price: $11.32
Lowest used price: $9.01
List price: $20.99
Author: Phyllis Good
The classic slow cooker cookbook for diabetics--with nearly 600,000 copies sold--now available in a larger format!
Millions of home cooks have fallen in love with the Fix-It and Forget-It cookbooks since the first title was released more than a dozen years ago. Now, these same beloved cookbooks are available in a larger format, making the recipes easier than ever to follow!
With diabetes threatening so many of us, a cookbook with reliable recipes is a must-have slow cooker resource. Fix-It and Forget-It cookbook maven, Phyllis Good, has teamed with the American Diabetes Association to provide complete Exchange Values and Basic Nutritional Values for each recipe. You can use these tasty and trusted recipes to plan your meals safely.
In addition to the Cookbook’s scrumptious recipes from home cooks, the ADA has brought these new and helpful features to the book:
A Week of Menus, using recipes from the Cookbook. These show how to use a daily meal plan and stay within your calorie limit.
Clear Tips for planning meals and menus for those with diabetes.
Visual Clues for learning Portion Control. Plus information about how many servings of the various food groups to eat each day.
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions that are easy to understand, absorband live by!
Skyhorse Publishing, along with our Good Books and Arcade imprints, is proud to publish a broad range of cookbooks, including books on juicing, grilling, baking, frying, home brewing and winemaking, slow cookers, and cast iron cooking. We’ve been successful with books on gluten-free cooking, vegetarian and vegan cooking, paleo, raw foods, and more. Our list includes French cooking, Swedish cooking, Austrian and German cooking, Cajun cooking, as well as books on jerky, canning and preserving, peanut butter, meatballs, oil and vinegar, bone broth, and more. While not every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked and to authors whose work might not otherwise find a home.
|The Mayo Clinic Diabetes Diet: The #1 New York Bestseller adapted for people with diabetes
Lowest new price: $11.63
Lowest used price: $2.99
List price: $18.99
Author: the weight-loss experts at Mayo Clinic
The #1 New York Times bestseller adapted for people with diabetes, now in paperback—with 16 brand-new pages, full of menus designed to kick-start your weight loss and control your blood sugar. From Mayo Clinic, a leading authority in health and nutrition, comes The Mayo Clinic Diabetes Diet, adapted for people with pre-diabetes and type 2 diabetes from the #1 New York Times bestseller, The Mayo Clinic Diet. This reliable plan is what you need to lose weight to help you control your blood sugar. The medical specialists at Mayo Clinic have created The Mayo Clinic Diabetes Diet as a two-phase plan—Lose It! and Live It! The Diet helps at-risk people prevent and control diabetes by losing weight quickly and safely, and then maintaining that weight loss.
The Lose It! phase is a simple, straight-forward, two-week plan that encourages quick but safe weight loss that can help lower blood sugar.
The Live It! phase of the diet offers basic and manageable steps and lifestyle changes and choices that are designed to help participants lose one to two pounds a week until a healthy weight is reached, and then to keep the pounds off.
Mayo Clinic's weight-loss and nutrition experts have packed this book with meal plans, practical solutions, and specific tips on how to improve health and lose weight safely. The Mayo Clinic Diabetes Diet tackles all the familiar obstacles that get in the way of weight loss—dislike of exercise, distaste of healthy food, too little time to cook well, a too hectic schedule, struggles with cravings, and minimal support from family and friends. It is a reliable and safe companion for losing weight and controlling diabetes, beginning immediately and into the future. "This diabetes diet isn't a fad; it's about changing your habits for the better," states Donald Hensrud, M.D., Mayo Clinic specialist in nutrition and internal medicine and medical editor-in-chief. "With The Mayo Clinic Diabetes Diet, people can truly manage diabetes, eat well, lose weight and enjoy life."
|Diabetes and Heart Healthy Cookbook
Lowest new price: $10.00
Lowest used price: $4.91
List price: $18.95
Author: American Diabetes Association
Diabetes puts people at a very high risk of having a heart attack or stroke. To address this problem, the American Heart Association and the American Diabetes Association created a heart-healthy cookbook for people with diabetes. Now, it's back in an all-new and expanded edition, including new recipes, twists on previous favorites, updated meal planning advice, and a beautiful new design. It's truly a one-of-a-kind cookbook packed with delicious recipes people will genuinely enjoy! Every recipe is low fat, carb controlled, and sodium conscious. Most importantly, every recipe tastes great.
Recipes include everything from appetizers and breakfasts to dinners and desserts. With cardiovascular disease ranking number one on the list of diabetes-related complications, this is the must-have cookbook for anyone who wants to pump up his or her heart health! And it's great for those with prediabetes or people just looking to eat heart-healthier, too.
The original Diabetes and Heart Healthy Cookbook was a bestseller and a reader favorite. With new and updated recipes and an all-new look, this new edition is better than ever.
|Biggest Book of Diabetic Recipes: More than 350 Great-Tasting Recipes for Living Well with Diabetes (Better Homes & Gardens
Lowest new price: $11.11
Lowest used price: $2.32
List price: $19.95
Author: Better Homes and Gardens
Brand: Brand: Better Homes n Gardens
- A stupendous value: more than 300 delectable (and really healthy) recipes perfectly tailored for individuals with diabetes, yet tempting for everyone.
- Comprehensive content features must-have main dishes, easy appetizers, simple soups and stews, perfect recipes when cooking for two, kids’ favorites, fabulous feel-good desserts, and innovative snacks.
- Easy-to-read type (a must-have for many diabetics)
- Accessible diabetes know-how, including detecting hidden sugar.
- Timesaving menus with flexible calorie ranges, carbohydrate counts, and exchanges on every recipe.
- A week of satisfying menus for instant meal planning.
- 32 full-color photos.
- Popular lay-flat binding for easy reference while cooking.
- Used Book in Good Condition
Page 4 of 428
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.