|Browse by Catagory:
Civil Rights & Liberties
War & Peace
Cajun & Creole Cooking
Caribbean & West Indian Cooking
Diabetic & Sugar-Free Cooking
Low Fat Cooking
Middle Eastern Cooking
Pacific Rim Cooking
Home & Garden
Literature & Fiction
Sheet Music & Scores
Environmental & Natural Resources Law
Ethics & Professional Responsibility
Procedures & Litigation
Water Supply & Land Use
Lawyer and Crimal Humor
Outdoors & Nature
Hiking & Camping
Hunting & Fishing
Beer & Beer Making
Health & Fitness
Diets & Weight Loss
Children's Science & Nature
Vitamins & Supplements
Psychology and Counseling
Philosophy of Psychology
Physiological Aspects of Psychology
Psychology of Sexuality
Psychology Testing & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Logic & Brain Teasers
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Probability & Statistics
Experiments, Instruments & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Fusion & Fission
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
Waves & Wave Mechanics
Administration & Policy
Allied Health Professions
Medical Education & Training
Endocrinology & Metabolism
Physician & Patient
Insects & Spiders
Fish & Aquariums
Mobile & Wireless Computing: Programming
Linux Kernel & Peripherals
Linux Networking & Administration
State & Local History
Sci Fi Calendars
Bujold, Lois McMaster
Card, Orson Scott
Chalker, Jack L.
Heinlein, Robert A.
McKillip, Patricia A.
Nye, Jody Lynn
Low Fat Cooking
|Ready or Not!: 150+ Make-Ahead, Make-Over, and Make-Now Recipes by Nom Nom Paleo
Lowest new price: $22.85
Lowest used price: $18.70
List price: $35.00
Author: Michelle Tam
Brand: Tam Michelle
Ready or not, it's the second New York Times bestselling cookbook from the James Beard Award nominated creators of Nom Nom Paleo, the wildly popular blog, app, and cookbook!
You know how it is: some days, you're fired up and ready to cook; other days, you dread the thought of making dinner. More often than not, you find yourself floating somewhere between inspiration and desperation. What's a crazy busy (but kind of lazy) home cook to do?
The answer: pick up this book. Ready or Not makes healthy Paleo home cooking a breeze, no matter if there's time to prepare or just minutes to spare. Whether you're a fastidious planner or a last-minute improviser, you'll find plenty of deliciously nourishing options, from make-ahead feasts to lightning-fast leftover makeovers. Presented in Nom Nom Paleo's deliriously fun comic book style, Ready or Not makes Paleo cooking easy, no matter how much time you have. In fact, this cookbook is organized into color-coded sections to match your readiness level:
- GET SET! First, stock your kitchen with essential building blocks--from store-bought necessities to D.I.Y. ingredients that'll set you up for anytime cooking.
- READY! Got time to cook? Turn to these recipes for make-ahead meals and spectacular dishes like Pressure Cooker Bo Ssäm and Strawberry Almond Semifreddo!
- KINDA READY! Learn how to transform pantry staples and leftovers into impromptu meals that'll satisfy the most discriminating palates.
- NOT READY! Emergency meals can be delicious, too. In this section, you'll find super-fast recipes like savory stir-fries and sheet pan suppers.
Along with colorfully written and gorgeously photographed step-by-step recipes presented in a cheeky cartoon format, Ready or Not
features kitchen hacks, Paleo ingredient guides, meal plans, shopping lists and more!
- Ready or Not 150 Make Ahead Make Over and Make Now Recipes by Nom Nom Paleo
|Eat Rich, Live Long: Mastering the Low-Carb & Keto Spectrum for Weight Loss and Longevity
Lowest new price: $18.76
Lowest used price: $18.76
List price: $29.95
Author: Ivor Cummins
You can take control of your health, lose weight, prevent disease, and enjoy a long and healthy life. The unique nutritional program outlined in Eat Rich, Live Long is designed by experts to help you feel great while you eat delicious and satisfying foods.
Millions of people have gotten healthy through low-carb plans over the years—and a growing number have discovered the wonderful benefits of ketogenic (Keto) nutrition. Many are confused, though, about how low-carb they should go. Now, Eat Rich, Live Long reveals how mastering the low-carb/Keto spectrum can maximize your weight loss and optimize your health for the long term.
In this book, Ivor Cummins, a world-class engineer and technical master for a huge global tech corporation, and Dr. Jeff Gerber, a family doctor who is widely regarded as a global leader in low-carb nutrition, team up to present their unique perspectives from their extensive clinical, medical, and scientific/research experience. Together, Cummins and Gerber crack the code that shows you how to eat the foods you enjoy, lose weight, and regain robust health. They reveal how the nutritional “experts” have gotten it so wrong for so long by demonizing healthy natural fats in our diets and focusing on cholesterol and LDL as the villains. In fact, as the authors reveal by drawing on the latest peer-reviewed global research, eating a high percentage of natural fats, a moderate amount of protein, and a low percentage of carbs can help you lose weight, prevent disease, satisfy your appetite, turn off your food cravings, and live longer.
The heart of Eat Rich, Live Long is the book’s prescriptive program, which includes a 7-day eating plan, a 14-day eating plan, and more than 50 gourmet-quality low-carb high-fat recipes –illustrated with gorgeous full-color photographs -- for breakfasts, lunches, appetizers, snacks, dinners, drinks, and desserts. Low-carb never tasted so good!
Nutritional sacred cows are constantly being challenged in the media. How much fat should we eat -- and which kinds of fats are best? Which fats can contribute to diabetes, heart disease, and early mortality? Does a high-protein diet increase muscle mass and lead to vigorous health – or can it promote aging, cancer, and early mortality? Which vitamins and minerals should we be taking, if any? How do we change our metabolism so that our bodies burn fat instead of all the sugars we consume? Does intermittent fasting really work? Eat Rich, Live Long lays out the truth based on the latest scientific research.
Eat Rich, Live Long will change the way you look at eating. Meanwhile you will lose weight – and look and feel great.
|Sweet and Savory Fat Bombs: 100 Delicious Treats for Fat Fasts, Ketogenic, Paleo, and Low-Carb Diets
Lowest new price: $13.59
Lowest used price: $12.56
List price: $21.99
Author: Martina Slajerova
Brand: Martina Slajerova
Perfect for keto, paleo, and low-carb, get an energy boost that is high in fat, but low in protein and carbohydrates with Sweet and Savory Fat Bombs!
Learn to make 100 savory and sweet snacks perfect for fat fasts and boosting your fat intake. These delicious, high fat snacks are ideal for Low Calorie High Fat, Ketogenic, and Paleo diets, and are also a great alternative to sugary treats.
Use Sweet and Savory Fat Bombs to help shed those stubborn pounds, to fill you up in between meals, or to give you an energy boost before your workout. Fat bombs are ideal for boosting your fat intake, as at least 85% of the calories come from fats. These simple recipes include easy to find ingredients, so you'll always have something delicious and high in fat to snack on! Don't think that a specialized diet means giving up tasty foods, Sweet and Savory Fat Bombs has your back!
- Sweet and Savory Fat Bombs 100 Delicious Treats for Fat Fasts Ketogenic Paleo and Low Carb Diets
|The Wicked Good Ketogenic Diet Cookbook: Easy, Whole Food Keto Recipes for Any Budget
Lowest new price: $12.14
Lowest used price: $10.00
List price: $18.99
Author: Amanda C. Hughes
Brand: Hughes Amanda C
“If you are embarking on a ketogenic lifestyle journey, this cookbook is your roadmap! I am relatively new to keto and have a group of clients that I am guiding through a low-carb lifestyle and intense fitness program. We are cooking our way through this book and getting amazing results!”―Kate Jaramillo, Reader and Ketogenic Diet Follower
Watching your waistline along with your wallet can be frustrating―but you shouldn’t have to let your budget stand in the way of your health. Just ask chef Amanda Hughes, whose drastic weight loss on the Ketogenic Diet prompted her to write a cookbook that balances meals and budgets. The Wicked Good Ketogenic Cookbook is packed with easy to prepare low-carb and high-fat recipes that are both appetizing and affordable. Once you learn the tips and tricks to help you start and stick with this low-carb and low-cost lifestyle, you’ll discover that the Ketogenic Diet is not just a diet, it’s a way of life.
The Wicked Good Ketogenic Cookbook contains:
- 175 Ketogenic Diet Recipes: easy to prepare low-carb, high-fat recipes that use clean, whole foods
- Money Saving Tips: advice on how and where to shop to save money along with price points for every recipe
- A Comprehensive Introduction: details on the main differences between keto and paleo diets and everything else you need to know on how to stay fit and stick with the Ketogenic Diet
“This is the BIBLE for the Ketogenic Diet and an amazing way to lose weight! The recipes are wonderful. Amanda has put together recipes that are easy to follow, beautifully displayed, and DELICIOUS as promised.”―Margaret Wynn, Ketogenic Diet Devotee
Discover the simple, clean recipes in The Wicked Good Ketogenic Cookbook and learn how “wicked good” it feels to follow the Ketogenic Diet.
- The Wicked Good Ketogenic Diet Cookbook Easy Whole Food Keto Recipes for Any Budget
- The Complete Ketogenic Diet for Beginners: Your Essential Guide to Living the Keto Lifestyle
- The Easy 5-Ingredient Ketogenic Diet Cookbook: Low-Carb, High-Fat Recipes for Busy People on the Keto Diet
- The One Pot Ketogenic Diet Cookbook: 100+ Easy Weeknight Meals for Your Skillet, Slow Cooker, Sheet Pan, and More
- The Keto Crock Pot Cookbook: Quick And Easy Ketogenic Crock Pot Recipes For Smart People
- Bacon & Butter: The Ultimate Ketogenic Diet Cookbook
- The Keto Diet: The Complete Guide to a High-Fat Diet, with More Than 125 Delectable Recipes and 5 Meal Plans to Shed Weight, Heal Your Body, and Regain Confidence
- Sweet and Savory Fat Bombs: 100 Delicious Treats for Fat Fasts, Ketogenic, Paleo, and Low-Carb Diets
- Ketogenic Diet Cookbook: 500 Ketogenic Diet Recipes to Cook at Home
- Easy Ketogenic Diet Slow Cooking: Low-Carb, High-Fat Keto Recipes That Cook Themselves
- Keto in 28: The Ultimate Low-Carb, High-Fat Weight-Loss Solution
|The Blood Sugar Solution 10-Day Detox Diet Cookbook: More than 150 Recipes to Help You Lose Weight and Stay Healthy for Life
Lowest new price: $8.63
Lowest used price: $7.98
List price: $30.00
Author: Mark Hyman M.D.
Brand: Mark Hyman
The companion cookbook to Dr. Mark Hyman's revolutionary weight-loss program, the #1 New York Times bestseller The Blood Sugar Solution 10-Day Detox Diet, with more than 150 recipes for immediate results!
Dr. Hyman's bestselling The Blood Sugar Solution 10-Day Detox Diet offered readers a step-by-step guide for losing weight and reversing disease. Now Dr. Hyman shares more than 150 delicious recipes that support the 10-Day Detox Diet, so you can continue on your path to good health. With easy-to-prepare, delicious recipes for every meal - including breakfast smoothies, lunches like Waldorf Salad with Smoked Paprika, and Grass-Fed Beef Bolognese for dinner -- you can achieve fast and sustained weight loss by activating your natural ability to burn fat, reducing insulin levels and inflammation, reprogramming your metabolism, shutting off your fat-storing genes, creating effortless appetite control, and soothing stress. Your health is a life-long journey. THE BLOOD SUGAR SOLUTION 10-DAY DETOX DIET COOKBOOK helps make that journey both do-able and delicious.
- The Blood Sugar Solution 10 Day Detox Diet Cookbook More Than 150 Recipes to Help You Lose Weight and Stay Healthy for Life
|Easy Dairy-Free Ketogenic Recipes: Family Favorites Made Low-Carb and Healthy
Lowest new price: $22.28
Lowest used price: $24.42
List price: $34.95
Author: Maria Emmerich
Although the ketogenic diet can be a healthy and satisfying diet for everyone, modifying it around other dietary restrictions can be challenging. People with dairy intolerances or allergies often struggle to adapt keto recipes, many of which rely on dairy staples like butter, heavy cream, and cream cheese. And good dairy-free alternatives can be hard to come by.
Maria Emmerich solves that problem with her latest book, Easy Dairy-Free Keto. Maria has been advising her clients to avoid dairy, at least during the initial stages of their foray into ketosis, for many years. She finds that even high-fat dairy products can stall weight loss and healing. That’s why she set out to create an entire book of recipes that are safe for people who are avoiding dairy. With Maria’s delicious high-fat, low-carb recipes, dairy-free keto home cooks will never feel like they are missing out. Those recipes include:
- Almost Deviled Eggs
- Snickerdoodle Mini-Muffins
- Super Keto Pancakes
- Curry Chicken Meatballs
- Broth Fondue
- Avocado Salmon Ceviche
- Juicy Pork Loin
- Avocado Toast
- Mint Chip Gelato
- Banana Bread
And much more! Maria has gone out of her way to create an entire book of keto recipes that will appeal to everyone, whether they consume dairy or not. With over 175 recipes, multiple meal plans catering to many different dietary needs and allergies and including AIP and vegetarian meal plans, Easy Dairy-Free Keto strives to be the book that reaches the entire keto audience and becomes a staple in your keto kitchen.
|Atkins: Eat Right, Not Less: Your Guidebook for Living a Low-Carb and Low-Sugar Lifestyle
Lowest new price: $17.28
Lowest used price: $18.83
List price: $30.00
Author: Colette Heimowitz
New from Atkins, this revolutionary guide to a low carbohydrate lifestyle—fully illustrated and packed with 100 delicious whole-food recipes—will teach you to eat right, not less, to reach your weight management goals and achieve optimal health.
Atkins has been a leading brand for more than forty years, using proven scientific research to help millions achieve weight-loss goals by controlling carbohydrate consumption. Today, thanks to the movement that Dr. Robert Atkins started, nearly 3 out of 4 adults are actively managing their carb intake. But while many Americans would like to lose weight, most don’t want to adhere to a program; diet has become a four letter word.
Filled with 100 delicious whole food recipes low in carbs and sugar, and with simple solutions for eating the foods we love in a healthier way, this all-new Atkins guide focuses on eating right—not less—for painless weight management and better overall health. You will find meal plans packed with variety, healthy takes on classic comfort foods, and tips for creating a low carb kitchen and for setting achievable goals. Atkins: Eat Right, Not Less features a guide to the Hidden Sugar Effect and how to avoid it, and will teach you how to eat the right balance of proteins, healthy fats, and nutrient-dense carbohydrates to experience optimal health and effortless weight loss.
As flexible as it is inspiring, Atkins: Eat Right, Not Less will show you how to enjoy the benefits of a lower carb lifestyle—on your own terms.
|Keto Restaurant Favorites: More Than 175 Tasty Classic Recipes Made Fast, Fresh, and Healthy
Lowest new price: $16.73
Lowest used price: $20.00
List price: $34.95
Author: Maria Emmerich
The ketogenic diet has taken the world by storm, and deservedly so: its results in helping people lose weight, manage chronic health conditions, and simply feel great are unmatched. Bestselling cookbook author Maria Emmerich sits at the forefront of the keto movement and has become the go-to source for high-fat, low-carb recipes that both please the palate and nourish the body. With Keto Restaurant Favorites, Maria delivers once again by putting a new and unprecedented twist on ketogenic cooking. Eating keto doesn’t mean that you have to give up the dishes you love! Instead, Maria shows you how to re-create those recipes, keto-style.
Keto Restaurant Favorites answers the demand for a one-stop cookbook that allows you to easily replicate your favorite restaurant cuisine in your own kitchen. Maria’s recipes masterfully mimic the dishes you love using healthy, readily accessible ingredients. In addition to classic American fare, this book offers recipes for a variety of cuisines, including Italian, Chinese, Mexican, and Thai. Maria even includes favorites from the kids’ menu!
• Bacon cheeseburger
• Copycat Frosty
• Corn dogs
• Tom ka gai
• Carne asada
• General Tso’s
• And many more!
With nearly 170 recipes covering a broad spectrum of restaurant cuisine, Keto Restaurant Favorites is sure to please even the pickiest eaters. Say goodbye to feeling deprived! This book gives you all the tools you need to re-create your favorite dine-in and takeout offerings in a healthy and delicious ketogenic way.
|The Complete Low-Carb Cookbook (Best of the Best Presents)
Lowest new price: $14.24
Lowest used price: $5.68
List price: $19.95
Author: George Stella
Brand: Stella George
George Stella's Food Network TV show and five bestselling cookbooks have established him a the leading authority on low-carb cooking.
The Complete Low-Carb Cookbook is not just George Stella's best collection of recipes, but his definitive word on low-carb eating. With hundreds of helpful tips, you aren't just following along; you are learning how to use Stella's techniques to reinvent any of your own recipes without the use of processed foods. You are also learning how these techniques helped his family of four lose over 650 pounds.
Over 60 full-color photos will help you present dishes that look as good as they taste. All 130 recipes are made without any wheat or added sugar, making them gluten-free, and great for diabetics as well.
- The Complete Low Carb Cookbook
|Air Fry Genius: 100+ New Recipes for EVERY Air Fryer (The Blue Jean Chef)
Lowest new price: $9.18
Lowest used price: $7.69
List price: $24.95
Author: Meredith Laurence
Brand: Walah! LLC
The Blue Jean Chef turns her culinary genius onto the latest hot cooking appliance trend―Air Frying!
Brand new to Air-frying or already loving your Air Fryer? Air Fry Genius is your ultimate guide to mastering Air-Frying and becoming a genius in your kitchen. Create healthier, delicious meals quickly with less guilt and easy clean up.
Including 100+ recipes―from wholesome breakfasts to decadent desserts, and each paired with color photos―Air Fry Genius also includes Meredith Laurence's signature tips and tricks for getting the most out of your air fryer using frying, roasting, and baking techniques to create healthier, faster, and less messy meals to impress your family and friends.
Those new to air frying will love Air Fry Genius's "Easy" recipes for beginners, along with tips on how to convert traditional recipes to air fryer recipes, air fry cooking time charts, and primers throughout the book on various air-frying techniques. Experienced cooks looking to enhance their culinary skills will also love this book, with recipes and ways to take their air-frying skills to the next level. Vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free recipes are abundant, as well as tips for planning ahead. All recipes includes nutrition information so you can be well-informed about what you're eating.
- Snacks & Appetizers: Avocado Fries with Quick Salsa Fresca, Dill Fried Pickles, Veggie Chips, Cauliflower "Tater" Tots, Fried Mozzarella en Carrozza with Putanesca Sauce
- Breads & Breakfast: Hush Puffins, Peppered Maple Bacon Knots, French Toast & Turkey Sausage Roll-ups, Cheesy Olive & Roasted Red Pepper Bread
- Beef: Meatloaf with Tangy Tomato Glaze, Vietnamese Beef Lettuce Wraps, T-Bone Steak with Roasted Tomato, Corn & Asparagus Salsa
- Pork & Lamb: Blackberry BBQ Glazed Country-Style Ribs, Lollipop Lamb Chops with Mint Pesto, Crispy Pork Medallions with Endive & Radicchio Salad
- Chicken & Poultry: Nashville Hot Chicken, Thai Turkey and Zucchini Meatballs, Maple Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breasts, Sesame Orange Chicken
- Fish & Seafood: Lobster Tails with Lemon Garlic Butter, Shrimp Sliders with Avocado, Quick Shrimp Scampi, Crab Stuffed Salmon Roast
- Vegetarian Main Dishes: Corn and Pepper Jack Chile Rellenos with Roasted Tomato Sauce, Quinoa Burgers with Feta and Dill, Spaghetti Squash and Kale Fritters, General Tso's Cauliflower
- Vegetable Side Dishes: Fried Green Tomatoes with Sriracha Mayo, Jerk Rubbed Corn on the Cob, Roasted Heirloom Carrots with Orange and Thyme, Parmesan Asparagus
- Desserts: Air-Fried Beignets, Hasselback Apple Crisp, Black and Blue Clafoutis, S'mores Pockets
- Air Fry Everything: Foolproof Recipes for Fried Favorites and Easy Fresh Ideas by Blue Jean Chef, Meredith Laurence (The Blue Jean Chef)
- Evo Oil Sprayer Bottle, Non-Aerosol for Olive Oil and Cooking Oils, 8-ounce Capacity, Set of 2
- Delicious Under Pressure: Over 100 Pressure Cooker and Instant Pot ™ Recipes (The Blue Jean Chef)
- Evo Oil Sprayer Bottle, Non-Aerosol for Olive Oil and Cooking Oils, 18-ounce Capacity
- Comfortable Under Pressure: Pressure Cooker Meals: Recipes, Tips, and Explanations (The Blue Jean Chef)
- Air Fryer Cookbook: 550 Recipes For Every Day. Healthy and Delicious Meals. Simple and Clear Instructions.
- Evo Accessory Pack for Oil Sprayer Bottles, 4-Piece Set, Twist-On Funnel and 3-Identification Ban
- Fast Favorites Under Pressure: 4-Quart Pressure Cooker recipes and tips for fast and easy meals by Blue Jean Chef, Meredith Laurence (The Blue Jean Chef)
- Paula Deen’s Air Fryer Cookbook
- The Complete Air Fryer Cookbook: Amazingly Easy Recipes to Fry, Bake, Grill, and Roast with Your Air Fryer
Page 2 of 417
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.