|Browse by Catagory:
Civil Rights & Liberties
War & Peace
Cajun & Creole Cooking
Caribbean & West Indian Cooking
Diabetic & Sugar-Free Cooking
Low Fat Cooking
Middle Eastern Cooking
Pacific Rim Cooking
Home & Garden
Literature & Fiction
Sheet Music & Scores
Environmental & Natural Resources Law
Ethics & Professional Responsibility
Procedures & Litigation
Water Supply & Land Use
Lawyer and Crimal Humor
Outdoors & Nature
Hiking & Camping
Hunting & Fishing
Beer & Beer Making
Health & Fitness
Diets & Weight Loss
Children's Science & Nature
Vitamins & Supplements
Psychology and Counseling
Philosophy of Psychology
Physiological Aspects of Psychology
Psychology of Sexuality
Psychology Testing & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Logic & Brain Teasers
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Probability & Statistics
Experiments, Instruments & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Fusion & Fission
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
Waves & Wave Mechanics
Administration & Policy
Allied Health Professions
Medical Education & Training
Endocrinology & Metabolism
Physician & Patient
Insects & Spiders
Fish & Aquariums
Mobile & Wireless Computing: Programming
Linux Kernel & Peripherals
Linux Networking & Administration
State & Local History
Sci Fi Calendars
Bujold, Lois McMaster
Card, Orson Scott
Chalker, Jack L.
Heinlein, Robert A.
McKillip, Patricia A.
Nye, Jody Lynn
Low Fat Cooking
|American Heart Association Quick & Easy Cookbook, 2nd Edition: More Than 200 Healthy Recipes You Can Make in Minutes
Lowest new price: $15.01
Lowest used price: $7.39
List price: $26.00
Author: American Heart Association
Brand: American Heart Association
Convenience and eating healthfully can go hand in hand, and with the American Heart Association Quick & Easy Cookbook, 2nd Edition, you can spend less time in the kitchen and still achieve great results at the table.
This revised and expanded edition of the classic cookbook includes more than 200 speedy dishes, of which 60 are brand new. Prep and cooking times are provided for all recipes, so you’ll know how much time you’ll need in the kitchen. And rest assured, no dish takes longer than 20 minutes to prepare, and many recipes can be made in 30 minutes from start to finish.
In fewer than 10 minutes, you can start your day with Confetti Scrambler or Mandarin Breakfast Parfaits. No one will guess you whipped up dinner in 20 minutes when you serve Chicken with Tarragon Oil, Baked Tilapia with Pineapple Reduction, or Beef Tenderloin on Herbed White Beans. When meals are this simple and good for you, even appetizers, snacks, sides, and desserts can be on the docket. You’ll find recipes for Homemade Corn Tortilla Chips, Edamame Salsa, Warm Chicken and Papaya Salad, Citrus Kale with Dried Cranberries, Chocolate-Banana Mini Cupcakes, Grilled Peaches with Almond Liqueur, and much more!
Make the most of your time in the kitchen and in the grocery store with helpful tools such as:
· Meal-planning strategies, including a sample dinner plan and a chart template to
customize your own meals week-by-week
· Guidelines for maximizing nutritious foods and minimizing nutrient-poor foods
· Shopping strategies, including lists of health-smart staples
· Tips on organizing your kitchen for the greatest efficiency
· Quick-cooking techniques and short prep tricks
With this new edition of one of the American Heart Association’s first and most popular cookbooks, you’ll have a resource right at your fingertips for making your own quick and easy meals that will offer you fast, healthy food.
- American Heart Association Quick Easy Cookbook 2nd Edition More Than 200 Healthy Recipes You Can Make in Minutes
|Quick Keto Meals in 30 Minutes or Less: 100 Easy Prep-and-Cook Low-Carb Recipes for Maximum Weight Loss and Improved Health
Lowest new price: $10.00
Lowest used price: $5.04
List price: $24.99
Author: Martina Slajerova
Keto meals take considerably longer to make than meals for traditional diets, but they don't have to with Quick Keto Meals in 30 Minutes or Less!
The keto diet is being regarded as the go-to eating plan for weight loss, to keep blood sugar stable, or simply staying healthy. However, adapting recipes to make them keto-friendly means adding cooking time, preparation, and hard-to-find ingredients. Things that aren't possible when you need to get a meal on the table after a busy day -- and even keto followers can't live on avocados and bacon alone.
Keto Meals in 30 Minutes or Less presents you with 100 delicious recipes rich with healthy fats for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and even snacks that are quick, easy, varied, and delicious. Don't spend two hours making one meal! All of these ketosis recipes take a half hour to hit the table, can be made in large batches, or built into other dishes, like casseroles, slow cooker entrees, and more. Plus, all ingredients are easy to find, so there's no searching specialty stores.
- Quick Keto Meals in 30 Minutes or Less 100 Easy Prep And Cook Low Carb Recipes for Maximum Weight Loss and Improved Health
- Keto Slow Cooker & One-Pot Meals: Over 100 Simple & Delicious Low-Carb, Paleo and Primal Recipes for Weight Loss and Better Health
- Sweet and Savory Fat Bombs: 100 Delicious Treats for Fat Fasts, Ketogenic, Paleo, and Low-Carb Diets
- The KetoDiet Cookbook: More Than 150 Delicious Low-Carb, High-Fat Recipes for Maximum Weight Loss and Improved Health -- Grain-Free, Sugar-Free, ... Paleo, Primal, or Ketogenic Lifestyle
- The Beginner's KetoDiet Cookbook: Over 100 Delicious Whole Food, Low-Carb Recipes for Getting in the Ketogenic Zone Breaking Your Weight-Loss Plateau, and Living Keto for Life
- The Keto Crock Pot Cookbook: Quick And Easy Ketogenic Crock Pot Recipes For Smart People
- The Easy 5-Ingredient Ketogenic Diet Cookbook: Low-Carb, High-Fat Recipes for Busy People on the Keto Diet
- Keto Comfort Foods: Family Favorite Recipes Made Low-Carb and Healthy
- The One Pot Ketogenic Diet Cookbook: 100+ Easy Weeknight Meals for Your Skillet, Slow Cooker, Sheet Pan, and More
- The Complete Ketogenic Diet for Beginners: Your Essential Guide to Living the Keto Lifestyle
- The Keto Diet: The Complete Guide to a High-Fat Diet, with More Than 125 Delectable Recipes and 5 Meal Plans to Shed Weight, Heal Your Body, and Regain Confidence
|Weight Watchers New Complete Cookbook, SmartPoints™ Edition: Over 500 Delicious Recipes for the Healthy Cook's Kitchen
Lowest new price: $16.33
Lowest used price: $9.97
List price: $29.99
Author: Weight Watchers
Brand: Weight Weight Watchers
Weight Watchers New Complete Cookbook, 5th Edition, Completely Updated with SmartPoint™ Information!
Weight Watchers® knows the secrets for pairing good nutrition with great taste. From hearty breakfasts to flavorful dinners, discover new recipes that rely on lean meats, whole grains, and fresh produce. Try new favorites like Cremini Mushrooms with Quinoa and Thyme or Swiss Chard au Gratin, or family standbys like Buttermilk-Blueberry Corn Muffins and Sicilian Sausage-Stuffed Pizza. Reflecting the current trends in food, this edition boasts new chapters on Appetizers and Beverages, featuring a no-cook cocktail party; Small Plates, for creating tapas for light meals; Meals from the Grill, complete with grilling information; 20-Minute Main Dishes, including shopping and streamlining advice; plus numerous tips and techniques. With more than 60 color photos, this is the book to help make everyone healthier and happier. Includes new SmartPoints values, information on SmartPoints, and updated recipes.
- Weight Watchers New Complete Cookbook SmartPoints Edition Over 500 Delicious Recipes for the Healthy Cook s Kitchen
- Weight Watchers One Pot Cookbook (Weight Watchers Cooking)
- Smart Points Slow Cooker: 50 Smart Points Slow Cooker Meals-Smart Points Cookbook
- Weight Watchers Family Meals: 250 Recipes for Bringing Family, Friends, and Food Together (Weight Watchers Lifestyle)
- Weight Loss Beginner’s Guide to Food Points: Learn How To Sustain A Healthy Fat Loss Lifestyle With Food Points (With 20 Delicious Recipes, 30 Day Meal Plan, Shopping List, Tips & Trick, FAQ)
- Weight Watchers In 20 Minutes (Weight Watchers Cooking)
- Weight Watchers All-Time Favorites: Over 200 Best-Ever Recipes from the Weight Watchers Test Kitchens (Weight Watchers Cooking)
- WEIGHT WATCHERS FREESTYLE 2018: Delicious Freestyle Recipes For Rapid Fat Loss, The Proven Method To Stay Lean And Healthy
- Weight Watchers New Complete Cookbook, Fifth Edition: Over 500 Delicious Recipes for the Healthy Cook's Kitchen
- Weight Watchers Freestyle Recipes 2018:: Top 70+ Freestyle & Flex Recipes, The Complete Smart Point Guide to help you Lose Weight Faster, Smarter and Live Healthier
- Weight Blaster FreeStyle 2018: The Only Cookbook You Need In 2018 To Lose Weight Faster and Smarter
|True Food: Seasonal, Sustainable, Simple, Pure
Lowest new price: $5.59
Lowest used price: $4.15
List price: $19.00
Author: Andrew Weil
Brand: Andrew Weil Sam Fox
The #1 bestseller that presents seasonal, sustainable, and delicious recipes from Dr. Andrew Weil's popular True Food Kitchen restaurants.
When Andrew Weil and Sam Fox opened True Food Kitchen, they did so with a two-fold mission: every dish served must not only be delicious but must also promote the diner's well-being. TRUE FOOD supports this mission with freshly imagined recipes that are both inviting and easy to make.
Showcasing fresh, high-quality ingredients and simple preparations with robust, satisfying flavors, the book includes more than 125 original recipes from Dr. Weil and chef Michael Stebner, including Spring Salad with Aged Provolone, Curried Cauliflower Soup, Corn-Ricotta Ravioli, Spicy Shrimp and Asian Noodles, Bison Umami Burgers, Chocolate Icebox Tart, and Pomegranate Martini.
Peppered throughout are essays on topics ranging from farmer's markets to proper proportions to the benefits of an anti-inflammatory diet. TRUE FOOD offers home cooks of all levels the chance to transform meals into satisfying, wholesome fare.
- True Food Seasonal Sustainable Simple Pure
|500 Ketogenic Recipes: Hundreds of Easy and Delicious Recipes for Losing Weight, Improving Your Health, and Staying in the Ketogenic Zone
Lowest new price: $11.00
Lowest used price: $12.55
List price: $19.99
Author: Dana Carpender
At last, a comprehensive cookbook to the hottest eating plan around! 500 Ketogenic Recipes is the ultimate starter guide to getting healthy, building muscle, and managing blood sugar.
The ketogenic diet emphasizes high ratios of healthy fats, moderate protein, and low carbohydrate intake. While the ketogenic diet isn't new -- there is newly emerging research that the ketogenic lifestyle may help reverse illness, promote longevity, and be the best diet for losing weight. Millions of people are transitioning to a ketogenic diet to look and feel their best.
However, doing the ketogenic lifestyle the right way isn't always easy. How do you keep your macronutrients properly balanced? Which foods are keto-friendly and which aren't? 500 Ketogenic Recipes is here with the answers.
Low-carb queen and bestselling author Dana Carpender shows how to live the ketogenic lifestyle deliciously with 500 easy-to-prepare recipes for everything from snacks and appetizers, to main dishes, to drinks and dessert. 500 Ketogenic Recipes makes staying in the ketogenic zone simple with hundreds of recipes, pantry and shopping lists, and ketogenic do's and don't's.
|Good Calories, Bad Calories: Fats, Carbs, and the Controversial Science of Diet and Health
Lowest new price: $7.99
Lowest used price: $3.50
List price: $17.00
Author: Gary Taubes
Brand: Gary Taubes
For decades we have been taught that fat is bad for us, carbohydrates better, and that the key to a healthy weight is eating less and exercising more. Yet despite this advice, we have seen unprecedented epidemics of obesity and diabetes. Taubes argues that the problem lies in refined carbohydrates, like white flour, easily digested starches, and sugars, and that the key to good health is the kind of calories we take in, not the number. In this groundbreaking book, award-winning science writer Gary Taubes shows us that almost everything we believe about the nature of a healthy diet is wrong.
- Good Calories Bad Calories Fats Carbs and the Controversial Science of Diet and Health
|The New American Heart Association Cookbook, 9th Edition: Revised and Updated with More Than 100 All-New Recipes
Lowest new price: $22.61
Lowest used price: $19.27
List price: $35.00
Author: American Heart Association
Here is the ultimate resource for anyone looking to improve cardiac health and lose weight, offering 800 recipes--100 all new, 150 refreshed--that cut saturated fat and cholesterol. The American Heart Association's cornerstone cookbook has sold more than three million copies and it's now fully updated and expanded to reflect the association's latest guidelines as well as current tastes, with a fresh focus on quick and easy. This invaluable, one-stop-shopping resource -- including updated heart-health information, strategies and tips for meal planning, shopping, and cooking healthfully -- by the most recognized and respected name in heart health is certain to become a staple in American kitchens.
|American Heart Association Healthy Slow Cooker Cookbook: 200 Low-Fuss, Good-for-You Recipes
Lowest new price: $10.00
Lowest used price: $2.97
List price: $17.99
Author: American Heart Association
Brand: Clarkson Potter
Start with healthy ingredients and take delicious meals out of your slow cooker any night of the week.
From appetizers to desserts and everything in between, the 200 recipes in American Heart Association Healthy Slow Cooker Cookbook will surprise you with their variety and depth of flavor. Braised Curry-Rubbed Chicken slow cooks among Middle Eastern spices, including ginger, cumin, cinnamon, and curry, in a pool of citrus juice and honey. Cioppino with White Wine features a saucy tomato base that simmers until scallops, mussels, and bite-size pieces of mild fish are added to finish this hearty fish stew.
Vegetables, beans, and beef stew together to make for a mouthwatering rustic Country Cassoulet, and chopped zucchini, tomato, and basil along with bulgur and provolone cheese are packed into Italian Artichoke-Stuffed Bell Peppers that cook until tender. With some easy planning before or after the slow cooking, such as browning meats or boiling water for pasta, you’ll have tasty meals chock full of good nutrition on your kitchen table night after night.
This cookbook includes nineteen full-color photographs as well as information on the benefits of slow cooking and how a slow cooker can help you eat well. The best way to ensure good food comes out of your cooker is to put only good-for-you ingredients into it, and with American Heart Association Healthy Slow Cooker Cookbook, you’ll learn how much your slow cooker can do for you while you’re enjoying a healthy lifestyle.
The slow cooker, America’s favorite kitchen appliance, has become increasingly versatile and sophisticated, and now it can support a heart-smart diet, too. Under the spell of its low heat, lean meats, whole grains, legumes, vegetables, and fruits transform into succulent meals.
|The Everything Guide to Macronutrients: The Flexible Eating Plan for Losing Fat and Getting Lean
Lowest new price: $11.75
Lowest used price: $12.03
List price: $18.99
Author: Matt Dustin
Learn about the basics of macronutrients—carbohydrates, fats, and protein—how to count them, and how to successfully lose weight in this new guide!
Are you trying to diet but still get tempted by a slice of pizza or a juicy burger, knowing you won’t be able to say no? By following a macronutrients plan, you can have your favorite foods without ruining your diet.
Carbohydrates, proteins, and fats are three of the most important nutrients found in food. With this guide, you will learn the importance of these essential elements and how to control them to be the healthiest you can be—and still eat what you want! The Everything Guide to Macronutrients will teach you how to count macronutrients, giving you a more flexible and less stressful form of dieting. You’ll learn how to incorporate your macros into your meals, allowing you to focus more on the essential nutrients and foster healthy eating.
With more than 150 recipes and a two-week meal plan to get you started, this book is a comprehensive yet approachable resource that gives you all the tools necessary to help you lose weight more effectively—and keep it off.
|The Essential AIP Cookbook: 115+ Recipes For The Paleo Autoimmune Protocol Diet
Lowest new price: $25.22
Lowest used price: $25.35
List price: $34.99
Author: Louise Hendon
Brand: Louise Hendon
MAKING THE PALEO AUTOIMMUNE PROTOCOL EASIER FOR YOU
Like millions of other people, I had an autoimmune condition that just kept getting worse and worse. Through diet, nutrition, and learning to care for my body (and mind), I've sent my autoimmune condition into remission. And I'd love to help you do the same.
- 115+ Fully-Compliant AIP Recipes
- 4-Week Autoimmune Protocol Meal Plan
- Comprehensive AIP Diet Food List (Full Color Version)
The Paleo Autoimmune Protocol (AIP) is not an easy diet to implement. It's confusing what foods to avoid, and it's tough to find delicious recipes that don't include non-AIP ingredients.
That's why this cookbook is designed to be 100% AIP-compliant so you don't have to worry about figuring out what to eat for your next meal!
All the recipes are made with easy-to-find ingredients and don't include any eggs, nightshades, nuts, seeds, dairy, grains, soy, peanuts, other legumes, etc. So every recipe in The Essential AIP Cookbook is also friendly to those looking for dairy-free, gluten-free, nut-free, or egg-free recipes.
Plus, included in the book is also a detailed AIP FOOD LIST and a 4-week AIP MEAL PLAN.
Inside the Essential AIP Cookbook, you'll find the following:
100% compliant with Sarah Ballantyne's version of the Paleo Autoimmune Protocol (as described in The Paleo Approach book). Suitable for those on an Allergen-Free diet, Gluten-Free diet, Paleo diet, as well as the AIP diet.
- 200+ Pages of Recipes (with over 115 recipes covering Breakfast, Appetizers, Entrees, Sides, Drinks, Snacks, Breads, and Desserts)
- Delicious healthy and allergen-free recipes like Banana Pancakes, Garlic Cauliflower Naan, Korean BBQ Beef, Beets Chili, Arrowroot Battered Fish, and 100+ more AIP-compliant recipes
- No Grains, Processed Foods, Soy, Peanuts, Other Legumes, Dairy, Eggs, Nuts, Seeds, Nightshades
If you're looking for an autoimmune paleo cookbook to help your body heal, then this is the book for you.
- The Essential AIP Cookbook 115 Recipes for the Paleo Autoimmune Protocol Diet
Page 4 of 416
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.