|Browse by Catagory:
Civil Rights & Liberties
War & Peace
Cajun & Creole Cooking
Caribbean & West Indian Cooking
Diabetic & Sugar-Free Cooking
Low Fat Cooking
Middle Eastern Cooking
Pacific Rim Cooking
Home & Garden
Literature & Fiction
Sheet Music & Scores
Environmental & Natural Resources Law
Ethics & Professional Responsibility
Procedures & Litigation
Water Supply & Land Use
Lawyer and Crimal Humor
Outdoors & Nature
Hiking & Camping
Hunting & Fishing
Beer & Beer Making
Health & Fitness
Diets & Weight Loss
Children's Science & Nature
Vitamins & Supplements
Psychology and Counseling
Philosophy of Psychology
Physiological Aspects of Psychology
Psychology of Sexuality
Psychology Testing & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Logic & Brain Teasers
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Probability & Statistics
Experiments, Instruments & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Fusion & Fission
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
Waves & Wave Mechanics
Administration & Policy
Allied Health Professions
Medical Education & Training
Endocrinology & Metabolism
Physician & Patient
Insects & Spiders
Fish & Aquariums
Mobile & Wireless Computing: Programming
Linux Kernel & Peripherals
Linux Networking & Administration
State & Local History
Sci Fi Calendars
Bujold, Lois McMaster
Card, Orson Scott
Chalker, Jack L.
Heinlein, Robert A.
McKillip, Patricia A.
Nye, Jody Lynn
Logic & Brain Teasers
|Difficult Riddles For Smart Kids: 300 Difficult Riddles And Brain Teasers Families Will Love (Books for Smart Kids) (Volume 1)
Lowest new price: $5.49
Lowest used price: $2.99
List price: $5.49
Author: M Prefontaine
Brain Stretching Riddles - A Riddles Book for Kids
“The mind once stretched by a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
This book is a collection of 300 brain teasing riddles and puzzles. Their purpose is to make children think and stretch the mind. They are designed to test logic, lateral thinking as well as memory and to engage the brain in seeing patterns and connections between different things and circumstances.
They are laid out in three chapters which get more difficult as you go through the book, in the author’s opinion at least. The answers are at the back of the book if all else fails.
These are more difficult riddles and are designed to be attempted by children from 10 years onwards, as well as participation from the rest of the family.
Tags: Riddles and brain teasers, riddles and trick questions, riddles book, riddles book for kids, riddles for kids, riddles for kids aged 9-12, riddles and puzzles, jokes and riddles, jokes book, jokes book for kids, jokes children, jokes for kids, jokes kids, activity book, activities
- Math Riddles For Smart Kids: Math Riddles And Brain Teasers That Kids And Families Will love (Books for Smart Kids) (Volume 2)
- Riddles and Trick Questions for Kids and Family! (Riddles for Kids - Short Brain teasers - Family Fun)
- 300 TOUGHEST RIDDLES AND BRAIN TEASERS FOR KIDS: What am I Questions, Word Riddles, Puzzles, Games, Math Problems, Tricky Questions and Brain Teasers for Kids
- Of Course!: The Greatest Collection of Riddles & Brain Teasers For Expanding Your Mind
- The Everything Kids' Giant Book of Jokes, Riddles, and Brain Teasers
- Jokes for Kids: The Best Jokes, Riddles, Tongue Twisters, Knock-Knock jokes, and One liners for kids: Kids Joke books ages 7-9 8-12
- The 125 Best Brain Teasers of All Time: A Mind-Blowing Challenge of Math, Logic, and Wordplay
- Brain Games for Clever Kids: Puzzles to Exercise Your Mind
- Laugh-Out-Loud Jokes for Kids
- Mad Libs on the Road
|You Gotta be Kidding! The Crazy Book of "Would you Rather" Questions
Lowest new price: $3.99
Lowest used price: $0.10
List price: $8.95
Author: Workman Publishing
Brand: Workman Publishing Company
Why should grown-ups have all the fun? From the author of Zobmondo!!, the adult party book of outrageous choices, comes You Gotta Be Kidding! Adapted from the hugely popular board game, this interactive and completely engaging book serves up hundreds of bizarre, embarrassing, sometimes ethical and sometimes stomach-churning dilemmas that kids will love to pose to their friends and siblings, whether in the backseat, on a sleepover, at a party, on a rainy day, or during a lull in the lunchroom (if you dare).
Ponder the icky: Would you rather eat 10 pounds of cheese -OR- a bucket of peanut butter—with nothing to drink? The exponentially icky: Would you rather drink liquid found leaking from a garbage can -OR- chew on a hairy clump found between the cushions of an old couch? The fantastic: Would you rather be able to talk with all animals -OR- be able to understand all languages? The priority-testing: As a soccer player, would you rather mess up and score a goal for the other team but still have your team win -OR- play your best game ever even though your team loses? And the hair-raising: Would you rather swim across a river that is filled with crocodiles -OR- spend the night on an island where man-eating tigers live? Fascinating sidebars throughout are filled with interesting ancillary information—the nature of drool, left-handedness vs. right-handedness, what’s dangerously filthy and what’s just gross, why we blush when we’re embarrassed—that will help kids make their choice.
|Puzzle Baron's Logic Puzzles: Hours of brain-challenging fun!
Lowest new price: $0.25
Lowest used price: $0.25
List price: $14.95
Author: Puzzle Baron
Brand: Stephen P Ryder
Get your brain working with 200 grid-based logic puzzles from PuzzleBaron.com. Filled with complex and fun brain teasers that range in difficulty, this book will put your mind into overdrive with hours of brain-challenging fun.
Using the given backstory and list of clues, readers use pure logic to deduce the correct answer for each fiendishly tricky puzzle in Puzzle Baron's Logic Puzzles. Bring out your competitive side and check your stats against the average completion time, the record completion time, and the percentage of people who finish the puzzle. Check your work against the answer key and see how logical you really are.
Perfect for adults or children, Puzzle Baron's Logic Puzzles is the ultimate challenge for those who love piecing clues and facts together. The brain is a wonderful thing to tease.
- Puzzle Baron s Logic Puzzles
|The 125 Best Brain Teasers of All Time: A Mind-Blowing Challenge of Math, Logic, and Wordplay
Lowest new price: $9.19
Lowest used price: $7.66
List price: $12.99
Author: Marcel Danesi Ph.D
Solve history’s greatest puzzles with this classic collection of brain teasers from The Best Brain Teasers of All Time.
The best brain teasers are those that have challenged and captivated the attention of puzzle lovers throughout time. Collected here to keep your wits sharp, The Best Brain Teasers of All Time features the cleverest brain teasers from around the world and throughout history.
The Best Brain Teasers of All Time gives you hours of fun-filled entertainment with brain teasers that develop your problem-solving skills in math, logic, and wordplay. Organized as an integrated challenge, these brain teasers build in momentum as they increase in difficulty from classic nursery rhymes to the riddle of the sphinx.
The Best Brain Teasers of All Time puts your mind to the test with:
- 125 Brain Teasers that require no special skills to solve. Plus, each question comes with an optional clue in case you get stumped and a handy answer key in the back to test yourself or play with friends
- Brain Teasers for Every Level that cater to beginners and advanced masterminds alike, with brain teasers organized by level of difficulty to improve your skills as you move forward
- Hints of History that provide fun facts and background information for every brain teaser
Get ready to sharpen your wit with every “aha” moment. The Best Brain Teasers of All Time is a go-to source for timeless fun and mind-blowing challenges.
|The New York Times Light and Easy Crossword Puzzles: 130 Fun, Easy Puzzles
Lowest new price: $0.40
Lowest used price: $0.40
List price: $7.99
Author: The New York Times
From the #1 name in crosswords-The New York Times--and Will Shortz, "the crossword king" (Steve Kroft, 60 Minutes), comes another thrilling book of crosswords. These 130 New York Times crosswords have been chosen from puzzles published in the Monday and Tuesday editions of the paper, and features the easiest and most popular puzzles for readers looking for the satisfaction of successful solving. Whether you're waiting for your flight to take off, sipping an espresso at the coffee bar, or lying by the poolside, this compact edition easily fits into your purse or briefcase so that it can go wherever you go!
|Adult Activity Book: An Adult Activity Book Featuring Coloring, Sudoku, Word Search And Dot-To-Dot
Lowest new price: $8.20
Lowest used price: $12.95
List price: $9.45
Author: Adult Activity Book
Brand: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
UPDATED AND REVISED FOR 2018! We read your reviews, listened to your feedback, and made this the best Adult Activity Book on Amazon!
Put down your phone and entertain your brain with 136 pages of mazes, quizzes, expert-level dot-to-dot puzzles, and more. There’s even a PLAY WITH A FRIEND section! This book is perfect to take on the airplane or camping or to carry in your briefcase or purse for games on-the-go.
- Stress-relieving coloring pages
- Word Search
- Word Scramble
- USA Map Quiz
- World Capital Quiz
- Dots & Boxes
Promote relaxation, improve critical thinking, and exercise your mind! Activity level ranges from introductory to expert, making this a perfect all-around adult activity book.
- The Fun and Relaxing Adult Activity Book: With Easy Puzzles, Coloring Pages, Writing Activities, Brain Games and Much More
- The Adult Activity Book You Never Knew You Wanted But Can't Live Without: With Games, Coloring, Sudoku, Puzzles and More. (Adult Activity Books)
- Adult Activity Book: 336 Brain Train Logic Puzzles in 7 Varieties, Volume 1 (Adult Activity Books)
- F*ck I'm Bored! Activity Book For Adults
- USA TODAY Jumbo Puzzle Book 2: 400 Brain Games for Every Day (USA Today Puzzles)
- Adult Activity Book 1: 180 Mixed Brain Games Puzzles: Includes: Gokigen, Slitherlink, Minesweeper and Fillomino Brain Teaser Puzzles (Adult Activity Books)
- 399 Games, Puzzles & Trivia Challenges Specially Designed to Keep Your Brain Young.
- Light & Fun! Easy Puzzles and Brain Games: Includes Word Searches, Spot the Odd One Out, Crosswords, Logic Games, Find the Differences, Mazes, Unscramble, Sudoku and Much More
- Funster 101 Emoji Search Puzzles, Volume 1: They're just like word search puzzles, but with emojis instead of letters
- Brain Workouts Variety Puzzles (Volume 1)
|USA TODAY Crossword 3: 200 Puzzles from The Nation's No. 1 Newspaper (USA Today Puzzles)
Lowest new price: $1.44
Lowest used price: $1.44
List price: $9.99
Author: USA TODAY
Brand: Not Available (NA)
USA TODAY Crossword 3 is a brand-new collection of 200 crosswords for puzzle-smiths of all skill levels.
Crossword is a classic puzzle that continues to be one of the most popular puzzle types. Keep your mind sharp with this assortment from the nation's No. 1 newspaper and gaming authority, USA TODAY.
|Of Course!: The Greatest Collection of Riddles & Brain Teasers For Expanding Your Mind
Lowest new price: $9.74
Lowest used price: $3.47
List price: $9.95
Author: Zack Guido
Brand: Guido Zack
Do you like riddles? Do you like brain teasers? Do you like puzzles? Are you a problem solver? Are you creative? Do you think outside the box? If you can answer yes to any of these questions, this book may be perfect for you.
Introducing a collection of the best riddles, puzzles, and brain teasers that has been years in the making. These will challenge the way you think, introduce you to new ways to look at problems, and expand your mind.
People who love riddles, puzzles, and brain teasers are familiar with the rush of the "aha!" moment, the "that's it!" moment, that "of course!" moment, the moment of clarity that you get when the lightbulb goes off and you've figured it all out. Those moments are great exercise for your mind and brain and will help to keep you mentally sharp.
Even if you are new to riddles, puzzles, and brain teasers this book will be a fun and exciting read, it will help you become a better problem solver and become more comfortable with thinking outside the box. The problems in this book range in difficulty from light & easy to hard to very hard and will provide a challenge for even the sharpest mind.
There are discrete reasoning riddles, mathematical reasoning riddles, practical reasoning riddles, and some classical logic riddles as well, along with the old school problem-solving puzzles that you might have come across in school. There is no word play, the puzzles have definite and satisfying answers, and some of them will blow your mind.
In this book you will be figuring out how to cross bridges, how to escape from prison cells, how to steal rope, how to shoot cyborgs, how to transport bananas through the desert, how to figure out the color of a hat you have on, how to turn on lightbulbs, and how to save a ton of prisoners from being executed!
...and remember, once you peek at the solution you will never be able to unsee it!
- Of Course The Greatest Collection of Riddles Brain Teasers for Expanding Your Mind
|Jumble® Mania: A Collection for Passionate Puzzlers (Jumbles®)
Lowest new price: $4.45
Lowest used price: $2.20
List price: $10.95
Author: Tribune Media Services
Brand: Henri Arnold
A great workout for the brain, these clever and humorous puzzles feature a series of mixed-up words coupled with a cartoon.
- Jumble Mania A Collection for Passionate Puzzlers
|Funster 500+ Sudoku Puzzles: Easy, Medium, Hard Sudoku Puzzle Book
Lowest new price: $6.95
Lowest used price: $7.91
List price: $7.72
Author: Charles Timmerman
From best-selling puzzle book author Charles Timmerman
- Lots of puzzles: 174 Easy, 174 Medium, 162 Hard
- Instructions and solving techniques for complete beginners
- Tricky Hard puzzles for advanced solvers
- Wide inner margins make it easy to tear out the puzzles for convenience
- Bigger print than in most newspapers and magazines (and with better paper)
- Each puzzle is guaranteed to have only one solution
- Includes free bonus puzzles you can download
- An extreme bargain!
Page 2 of 1045
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.