|Browse by Catagory:
Civil Rights & Liberties
War & Peace
Cajun & Creole Cooking
Caribbean & West Indian Cooking
Diabetic & Sugar-Free Cooking
Low Fat Cooking
Middle Eastern Cooking
Pacific Rim Cooking
Home & Garden
Literature & Fiction
Sheet Music & Scores
Environmental & Natural Resources Law
Ethics & Professional Responsibility
Procedures & Litigation
Water Supply & Land Use
Lawyer and Crimal Humor
Outdoors & Nature
Hiking & Camping
Hunting & Fishing
Beer & Beer Making
Health & Fitness
Diets & Weight Loss
Children's Science & Nature
Vitamins & Supplements
Psychology and Counseling
Philosophy of Psychology
Physiological Aspects of Psychology
Psychology of Sexuality
Psychology Testing & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Logic & Brain Teasers
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Probability & Statistics
Experiments, Instruments & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Fusion & Fission
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
Waves & Wave Mechanics
Administration & Policy
Allied Health Professions
Medical Education & Training
Endocrinology & Metabolism
Physician & Patient
Insects & Spiders
Fish & Aquariums
Mobile & Wireless Computing: Programming
Linux Kernel & Peripherals
Linux Networking & Administration
State & Local History
Sci Fi Calendars
Bujold, Lois McMaster
Card, Orson Scott
Chalker, Jack L.
Heinlein, Robert A.
McKillip, Patricia A.
Nye, Jody Lynn
Home & Garden
|The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing
Lowest new price: $6.00
Lowest used price: $4.48
List price: $16.99
Author: Marie Kondō
Brand: PENGUIN RANDOM HOUSE LLC
The #1 New York Times bestselling guide to decluttering your home and the inspiration for the hit Netflix show Tidying Up with Marie Kondo.
Despite constant efforts to declutter your home, do papers still accumulate like snowdrifts and clothes pile up like a tangled mess of noodles?
Japanese cleaning consultant Marie Kondo takes tidying to a whole new level, promising that if you properly simplify and organize your home once, you’ll never have to do it again. Most methods advocate a room-by-room or little-by-little approach, which doom you to pick away at your piles of stuff forever. The KonMari Method, with its revolutionary category-by-category system, leads to lasting results. In fact, none of Kondo’s clients have lapsed (and she still has a three-month waiting list).
With detailed guidance for determining which items in your house “spark joy” (and which don’t), this international bestseller featuring Tokyo’s newest lifestyle phenomenon will help you clear your clutter and enjoy the unique magic of a tidy home—and the calm, motivated mindset it can inspire.
- Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up
|Spark Joy: An Illustrated Master Class on the Art of Organizing and Tidying Up (The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up)
Lowest new price: $12.25
Lowest used price: $7.08
List price: $18.99
Author: Marie Kondō
Brand: Ten Speed Press
The follow-up to the New York Times bestselling The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up, from the star of the hit Netflix series Tidying Up with Marie Kondo.
Japanese decluttering guru Marie Kondo has revolutionized homes—and lives—across the world. Now, Kondo presents an illustrated guide to her acclaimed KonMari Method, with step-by-step folding illustrations for everything from shirts to socks, plus drawings of perfectly organized drawers and closets. She also provides advice on frequently asked questions, such as whether to keep “necessary” items that may not bring you joy. With guidance on specific categories including kitchen tools, cleaning supplies, hobby goods, and digital photos, this comprehensive companion is sure to spark joy in anyone who wants to simplify their life.
- Spark Joy An Illustrated Master Class on the Art of Organizing and Tidying Up
|Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Cookbook: 500 Everyday Recipes for Beginners and Advanced Users. Try Easy and Healthy Instant Pot Recipes.
Lowest new price: $10.20
Lowest used price: $6.01
List price: $12.99
Author: Jennifer Smith
MASTER YOUR INSTANT POT!Enjoy these 500 Recipes for Any Budget.
Recipes are listed step by step in a clear and understandable manner.
With this cookbook, you will cook better, tastier and faster meals for yourself and your family.
In this cookbook, you will discover…
Eating is meant to be a shared experience and is a great time for family members to catch up with each other's day. A good meal gets them to the dinner table every time.
- Amazing meals the whole family will love.
- Recipes for vegetarians anyone will enjoy.
- Most recipes made for anyone with a busy lifestyle.
- Detailed ingredient lists and precise cooking times so each dish turns out perfect.
- Easy-to-follow instructions on making each dish in an Instant Pot.
- Helpful tips and tricks on how to make each meal one your whole family will request time and time again.
- Plus much more helpful information.
- Genuine Instant Pot Tempered Glass Lid, 9 in. (23 cm), 6 Quart, Clear
- Instant Pot DUO60 6 Qt 7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker and Warmer
- Instant Pot Ultra 6 Qt 10-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Yogurt Maker, Cake Maker, Egg Cooker, Sauté, Steamer, Warmer, and Sterilizer
- Instant Pot DUO80 8 Qt 7-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker and Warmer
- Instant Pot LUX60V3 V3 6 Qt 6-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Sauté, Steamer, and Warmer
- Instant Pot for Two Cookbook: Easy and Healthy Instant Pot Recipes Cookbook for Two
- Instant Pot Cookbook 2019: 5-Ingredients or Less Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Recipes for Affordable, Quick & Easy Cooking
- Instant Pot DUO Plus 60, 6 Qt 9-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Yogurt Maker, Egg Cooker, Sauté, Steamer, Warmer, and Sterilizer
- Instant Pot Cookbook #2019: 550 Effortless Recipes For Beginner & Advanced Users (Instant Pot Recipes)
- Instant Pot DUO Plus 8 Qt 9-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Yogurt Maker, Egg Cooker, Sauté, Steamer, Warmer, and Sterilizer
|Homebody: A Guide to Creating Spaces You Never Want to Leave
Lowest new price: $15.99
Lowest used price: $16.00
List price: $40.00
Author: Joanna Gaines
#1 New York Times Bestseller
In Homebody: A Guide to Creating Spaces You Never Want to Leave, Joanna Gaines walks you through how to create a home that reflects the personalities and stories of the people who live there. Using examples from her own farmhouse as well as a range of other homes, this comprehensive guide will help you assess your priorities and instincts, as well as your likes and dislikes, with practical steps for navigating and embracing your authentic design style. Room by room, Homebody gives you an in-depth look at how these styles are implemented as well as how to blend the looks you're drawn to in order to create spaces that feel distinctly yours. A removable design template at the back of the book offers a step-by-step guide to planning and sketching out your own design plans. The insight shared in Homebody will instill in you the confidence to thoughtfully create spaces you never want to leave.
- Homebody: A Guide to Creating Spaces You Never Want to Leave Hardcover - November 6, 2018
|Knock Knock What I Love About You Fill In The Love Journal
Lowest new price: $5.96
Lowest used price: $3.99
List price: $11.55
Author: Knock Knock
Brand: Knock Knock
This little gift book contains fill-in-the-blank lines describing some aspect of your affection for your beloved. Just complete each line and voilà: you have a uniquely personal gift your loved one will read again and again. Make it as mushy, racy, or witty as you choose! Simple prompts make it easy to express yourself. Ideal anniversary gifts, tissue not included. Hardcover with removable clear plastic jacket; 4.5 × 3.25 inches; 112 pages. Knock Knock is an independent maker of clever gifts, books, and whatever else we can think up. Our mission is to bring humor, creativity, and smarts to everyday life. Say something more with #knockknockstuff.
- This little book contains fill-in-the-blank lines describing some aspect of your affection for a loved one
- Hardcover with removable clear plastic jacket; 4.5 × 3.25 inches; 112 pages
- Simple prompts make it easy to express yourself
- Just complete each line and voila: you have a uniquely personal gift your loved one will read again and again
- Make it as mushy, racy, or witty as you choose!
|Keto Diet Cookbook For Beginners: 550 Recipes For Busy People on Keto Diet (Keto Diet for Beginners)
Lowest new price: $8.65
Lowest used price: $12.21
List price: $11.99
Author: Elizabeth Cunningham
550 Effortless Keto Recipes for Quick Weight Loss in 2019!
Do you crave quick & effortless keto recipes? And I know you had tasty dinners with the loved ones and there a few or more extra pounds ''on board''! That's why I focused on creating the one and only Keto recipe book with 550 Delicious meals, that you'll ever need to cook to stay on Keto! Shoot for it!
This simple, yet powerful keto cookbook has plenty of content in the following categories:
- My Top 10 Keto Recipes
- No-fuss Brunch and Dinner recipes to keep ''cheating''
- Energizing Smoothies and Breakfasts
- Great Meatless and Vegetarian recipes
- Great variety of Soups, Stews and Salads
- Fascinating Keto Desserts & Drinks
- Lots of protein recipes - Poultry, Meat, Fish & Seafood
- Craveable Side Dishes & Snacks
This complete Keto diet book will take care of your scarce cooking time and will show you the easiest & tastiest way towards a PERMANENT WEIGHT-LOSS & New Life on the keto.
Get it now and give yourself the best present!
|Skinnytaste One and Done: 140 No-Fuss Dinners for Your Instant Pot®, Slow Cooker, Air Fryer, Sheet Pan, Skillet, Dutch Oven, and More
Lowest new price: $15.89
Lowest used price: $12.69
List price: $30.00
Author: Gina Homolka
New York Times Bestseller
Wall Street Journal Bestseller
USA Today Bestseller
A Best Book of 2018:
For your Instant Pot®, electric pressure cooker, air fryer, slow cooker, multi-cooker, Dutch oven, sheet pan, skillet, and more--140 healthy and delicious recipes that are big on flavor and low on calories and cleanup.
Skinnytaste One and Done is the perfect resource for busy home cooks looking for easy, good-for-you dinnertime solutions. #1 New York Times bestselling author Gina Homolka incorporates her healthy, flavor-forward recipes with everyone's favorite way to cook—in one vessel, whether a sheet pan or multi-cooker, and everything in-between. No matter if you'd like to lose weight or just eat a little healthier, this book will make your weeknight dinner routine even simpler with satisfying, all-in-one recipes. Cooking in a single vessel means streamlined dinners with minimal fuss and cleanup—a huge plus after a long day.
The cookbook is organized by vessels that include everyday cooking equipment such as an Instant Pot®, a sheet pan, a Dutch oven, a skillet, a slow cooker, and an air fryer. As always, the recipes are big on flavor and light on calories, and now more convenient than ever. With 140 healthy, family-friendly recipes, 120 full-color photos, nutritional information for every recipe, and Gina's signature cooking tips, Skinnytaste One and Done will be a weeknight game changer. Even if you don't own all of the appliances, Gina gives alternative cooking directions using everyday cooking equipment where possible, so you won't miss out.
(Please note that nutritional information is provided with every recipe, but the most up-to-date Weight Watchers points can be found online on the Skinnytaste website.)
|Lettering and Modern Calligraphy: A Beginner's Guide: Learn Hand Lettering and Brush Lettering
Lowest new price: $3.01
Lowest used price: $2.05
List price: $6.99
Author: Paper Peony Press
Brand: Paper Peony Press
Learn to letter!
Learn to letter and create beautiful designs with this beginner's guide and workbook! Every page is filled with tips, tricks encouragement and practice space to kickstart your lettering journey! Learn 5 different alphabet styles, upper and lower case letters, practice connections and dive into design and composition with this beautiful lettering book. At the end of this book, there are also 15 beautiful lettering projects to help you bring together your knowledge and skill and help you begin to create beautiful works of art! You can do this!! Let us teach you how to upgrade your handwriting and learn this amazing and fun form of art
The Book Contains:
- Learn five different alphabet styles
- Upper and lower case letters
- Detailed instructions
- 15 beautiful lettering projects
- Learn to letter and create beautiful designs with this beginner's guide and workbook! Every page is filled with tips, tricks encouragement and practice space to kickstart your lettering journey! Learn 5 different alphabet styles, upper and lower case letters, practice connections and dive into design and composition with this beautiful lettering book.
- At the end of this book, there are also 15 beautiful lettering projects to help you bring together your knowledge and skill and help you begin to create beautiful works of art! You can do this!! Let us teach you how to upgrade your handwriting and learn this amazing and fun form of art
|Eight Dates: Essential Conversations for a Lifetime of Love
Lowest new price: $15.43
Lowest used price: $12.50
List price: $24.95
Author: John Gottman Ph.D.
Strengthen and deepen your love with a fun, ingenious program of eight life-changing conversations—on essential topics such as money, sex, and trust—from two of the world’s leading marriage researchers and clinicians.
Navigating the challenges of long-term commitment takes effort—and it just got simpler, with this empowering, step-by-step guide to communicating about the things that matter most to you and your partner. Drawing on forty years of research from their world-famous Love Lab, Dr. John Gottman and Dr. Julie Schwartz Gottman invite couples on eight fun, easy, and profoundly rewarding dates, each one focused on a make-or-break issue: trust, conflict, sex, money, family, adventure, spirituality, and dreams.
Interactive activities and prompts provide motivation to stay open, stay curious, and, most of all, stay talking to each other. And the range—from the four skills you need for intimate conversation (including Put Into Words What You Are Feeling) to tips on being honest about your needs, while also validating your partner’s own emotions—will resonate, whether you’re newly together or a longtime couple looking to fortify your bond. You will discover (or rediscover) your partner like never before—and be able to realize your hopes and dreams for the love you desire and deserve.
|The Complete Mediterranean Cookbook: 500 Vibrant, Kitchen-Tested Recipes for Living and Eating Well Every Day
Lowest new price: $19.67
Lowest used price: $17.98
List price: $32.99
Brand: America s Test Kitchen
Bring the Mediterranean--from Italy and Greece, to Morocco and Egypt, to Turkey and Lebanon--into your kitchen with more than 500 fresh, flavorful recipes. This comprehensive cookbook translates the famously healthy Mediterranean diet for home cooks with a wide range of creative recipes, many fast enough to be made on a weeknight, using ingredients available at your local supermarket.
The structure of the book follows the guidelines of the Mediterranean Diet Pyramid. You'll find large chapters devoted to Beans and to Vegetables, the Seafood Chapter is larger than Poultry and Meat, and the Fruits and Sweets chapter, while shorter, is packed with recipes you can truly feel good eating.
Recipes include Spiced Baked Rice with Potatoes and Fennel, Tagliatelle with Artichokes and Parmesan, Orzo with Shrimp, Feta, and Lemon, Za'atar-Rubbed Chicken, Greek-Style Braised Pork with Leeks, and Orange Polenta Cake.
Page 1 of 9284
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.