|Browse by Catagory:
Civil Rights & Liberties
War & Peace
Cajun & Creole Cooking
Caribbean & West Indian Cooking
Diabetic & Sugar-Free Cooking
Low Fat Cooking
Middle Eastern Cooking
Pacific Rim Cooking
Home & Garden
Literature & Fiction
Sheet Music & Scores
Environmental & Natural Resources Law
Ethics & Professional Responsibility
Procedures & Litigation
Water Supply & Land Use
Lawyer and Crimal Humor
Outdoors & Nature
Hiking & Camping
Hunting & Fishing
Beer & Beer Making
Health & Fitness
Diets & Weight Loss
Children's Science & Nature
Vitamins & Supplements
Psychology and Counseling
Philosophy of Psychology
Physiological Aspects of Psychology
Psychology of Sexuality
Psychology Testing & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Logic & Brain Teasers
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Probability & Statistics
Experiments, Instruments & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Fusion & Fission
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
Waves & Wave Mechanics
Administration & Policy
Allied Health Professions
Medical Education & Training
Endocrinology & Metabolism
Physician & Patient
Insects & Spiders
Fish & Aquariums
Mobile & Wireless Computing: Programming
Linux Kernel & Peripherals
Linux Networking & Administration
State & Local History
Sci Fi Calendars
Bujold, Lois McMaster
Card, Orson Scott
Chalker, Jack L.
Heinlein, Robert A.
McKillip, Patricia A.
Nye, Jody Lynn
Home & Garden
|The Whole Smiths Good Food Cookbook: Whole30 Endorsed, Delicious Real Food Recipes to Cook All Year Long
Lowest new price: $16.59
Lowest used price: $18.41
List price: $30.00
Author: Michelle Smith
Brand: HOUGHTON MIFFLIN HARCOURT
Delicious and healthful recipes from the popular blog TheWholeSmiths.com–fully endorsed by Whole30
As fans of the Whole30 know, it can be challenging to figure out how to eat for the other 335 days of the year. Michelle Smith, creator of the blog The Whole Smiths, has the answers. This cookbook, the first ever fully endorsed and supported by Whole30, offers a collection of 150 recipes to keep Whole30 devotees going strong. Many recipes like Spaghetti Squash Chicken Alfredo are fully Whole30-compliant, and all are gluten-free, but you’ll also find recipes with a careful reintroduction of grains, like the tortillas in the Chile Enchilada Bake. Some recipes include beans and legumes, so there are plenty of vegetarian options. There are even desserts like Chocolate Chip and Sea Salt Cookies! Throughout the book, icons help readers identify which recipes fit their dietary constraints (and which are easily adaptable), but perhaps most important of all, the recipes are a delicious way to help anyone achieve a long-term approach to good health.
|The Clean 20: 20 Foods, 20 Days, Total Transformation
Lowest new price: $15.29
Lowest used price: $12.99
List price: $25.99
Author: Ian K. Smith M.D.
Brand: St Martins Press
New York Times bestseller
From the New York Times bestselling author of SHRED and Blast the Sugar Out, the ultimate guide to clean eating!
What is clean eating? In his newest diet book, Dr. Ian K. Smith teaches readers the benefits of clean eating and how to implement it in their own lives. He tells readers how to easily reduce unhealthy processed foods in their diets, a key to weight loss, disease prevention, and overall health. The Clean 20 focuses on twenty clean foods--from avocado to whole wheat pasta and everything in between--that readers can easily find, prepare, and incorporate into their diets. The Clean 20 includes a complete clean eating program with a daily meal plan, 60 recipes and substitutions, as well as 20 minute easy-to-work-in workouts.
Dr. Ian knows what works: it’s not eliminating food groups, but choosing foods within each group wisely to satisfy the palate and the body’s nutritional demands. The Clean 20 isn’t just vegetables. Grains are in. And so is fruit, fat, meat and fish. When palate and nutrition are in sync, weight loss not only follows, it sticks. The Clean 20 is a life and body changer.
|Lettering and Modern Calligraphy: A Beginner's Guide: Learn Hand Lettering and Brush Lettering
Lowest new price: $6.24
Lowest used price: $172.00
List price: $6.99
Author: Paper Peony Press
Brand: Paper Peony Press
Learn to letter!
Learn to letter and create beautiful designs with this beginner's guide and workbook! Every page is filled with tips, tricks encouragement and practice space to kickstart your lettering journey! Learn 5 different alphabet styles, upper and lower case letters, practice connections and dive into design and composition with this beautiful lettering book. At the end of this book, there are also 15 beautiful lettering projects to help you bring together your knowledge and skill and help you begin to create beautiful works of art! You can do this!! Let us teach you how to upgrade your handwriting and learn this amazing and fun form of art
The Book Contains:
- Learn five different alphabet styles
- Upper and lower case letters
- Detailed instructions
- 15 beautiful lettering projects
- Learn to letter and create beautiful designs with this beginner's guide and workbook! Every page is filled with tips, tricks encouragement and practice space to kickstart your lettering journey! Learn 5 different alphabet styles, upper and lower case letters, practice connections and dive into design and composition with this beautiful lettering book.
- At the end of this book, there are also 15 beautiful lettering projects to help you bring together your knowledge and skill and help you begin to create beautiful works of art! You can do this!! Let us teach you how to upgrade your handwriting and learn this amazing and fun form of art
- Tombow Fudenosuke Brush Pen 2 Pens Set
- Hand Lettering 101: An Introduction to the Art of Creative Lettering (Hand Lettering Series)
- American Tombow 56190 Lettering Set Marker
- Prismacolor Premier Beginner Hand Lettering Set with Illustration Markers, Art Markers, Pencils, Eraser and Tips Pamphlet, 8 Count
- Lettering For Beginners: A Creative Lettering How To Guide With Alphabet Guides, Projects And Practice Pages
- Tombow 56185 Dual Brush Pen Art Markers, Bright, 10-Pack
- Tombow Dual Brush Pen Art Markers 10-Pack, Pastel
- Staedtler calligraphy pen set, Complete 33 piece tin, ideal for all skill levels, 899 SM5
- Calligraphy & Hand Lettering Notepad: Beginner Practice Workbook & Introduction to Lettering & Calligraphy (Practice Makes Perfect Series)
- Calligraphy and Hand Lettering Practice Journal: Alphabet, Dot Grid and Lined Guide Practice Sheets Workbook
|The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing
Lowest new price: $4.68
Lowest used price: $2.40
List price: $16.99
Author: Marie Kondō
Brand: Marie Kondo
This #1 New York Times best-selling guide to decluttering your home from Japanese cleaning consultant Marie Kondo takes readers step-by-step through her revolutionary KonMari Method for simplifying, organizing, and storing.
Despite constant efforts to declutter your home, do papers still accumulate like snowdrifts and clothes pile up like a tangled mess of noodles?
Japanese cleaning consultant Marie Kondo takes tidying to a whole new level, promising that if you properly simplify and organize your home once, you’ll never have to do it again. Most methods advocate a room-by-room or little-by-little approach, which doom you to pick away at your piles of stuff forever. The KonMari Method, with its revolutionary category-by-category system, leads to lasting results. In fact, none of Kondo’s clients have lapsed (and she still has a three-month waiting list).
With detailed guidance for determining which items in your house “spark joy” (and which don’t), this international bestseller featuring Tokyo’s newest lifestyle phenomenon will help you clear your clutter and enjoy the unique magic of a tidy home—and the calm, motivated mindset it can inspire.
- Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up
|Homebody: A Guide to Creating Spaces You Never Want to Leave
Lowest new price: $24.00
List price: $40.00
Author: Joanna Gaines
In her design book, Homebody: A Guide To Creating Spaces You Never Want to Leave, Joanna Gaines walks you through how to create a home that reflects the personalities and stories of the people who live there. This comprehensive guide will help you assess your priorities and your instincts, as well as your likes and dislikes, with practical steps for navigating and embracing your authentic design style.
Room by room, Homebody gives you an in-depth look at how these styles are iterated as well as how to blend the genres you're drawn to in order to create spaces that look and feel distinctly yours.
In each chapter are practical takeaways to help problem solve potential pain points in your home. A fold out design guidebook at the back of the book offers a place for you to take notes and sketch out your own design plans as you make your way through the rooms.
The insight shared in Homebody will instill in you the confidence to thoughtfully create spaces that you never want to leave.
|The Keto Reset Diet: Reboot Your Metabolism in 21 Days and Burn Fat Forever
Lowest new price: $11.11
Lowest used price: $11.99
List price: $27.99
Author: Mark Sisson
Mark Sisson—author of the mega-bestseller The Primal Blueprint—unveils his groundbreaking ketogenic diet plan that resets your metabolism in 21 days so you can burn fat forever.
Mounting scientific research is confirming that eating a ketogenic diet could represent one of the greatest nutritional breakthroughs of our time—and that it might be the healthiest and most effective weight loss strategy ever. Going “keto” by eating high fat, low-to-moderate protein and low-carb foods enables you to break free from the disastrous effects of carbohydrate dependency by resetting your metabolism and promoting metabolic flexibility—where your body learns to burns fat instead of sugar for energy, even when you go off plan.
Unlike many other ketogenic programs that require challenging restrictions and deprivation or offer misinformation, Mark Sisson, bestselling author of The Primal Blueprint and publisher of the #1 paleo blog MarksDailyApple.com, presents a unique two-step, scientifically validated approach for going keto the right way. He first reveals the real secret to rapid and sustained weight loss, which is in becoming "fat-adapted" before entering full nutritional ketosis. This process allows your body to learn to burn fat more efficiently, resulting in increased and sustained weight loss over the long-term. It takes as little as 21-days to reprogram your metabolism to burn fat for fuel, by ditching processed grains, sugars, and refined vegetable oils in favor of nutrient-dense, high fat, primal/paleo foods--and you'll see immediate results. Next, you’ll fine-tune with Intermittent Fasting and then foray into full ketogenic eating for a further weight loss boost and improved health.
With The Keto Reset Diet, you can eat to total satisfaction by enjoying rich, high-satiety foods, and even weather occasional slip-ups. You’ll use keto as a lifelong tool to stay trim, healthy, energetic, and free from the disastrous health conditions caused by the typical American diet. With step-by-step guidance, daily meal plans and a recipe section with over 100 delicious keto-friendly recipes, this is the definitive guide to help the keto-beginner or the experienced health enthusiast understand the what, why, and how to succeed with ketogenic eating.
- The Keto Reset Instant Pot Cookbook: Reboot Your Metabolism with Simple, Delicious Ketogenic Diet Recipes for Your Electric Pressure Cooker
- The New Primal Blueprint: Reprogram Your Genes for Effortless Weight Loss, Vibrant Health and Boundless Energy
- The Easy 5-Ingredient Ketogenic Diet Cookbook: Low-Carb, High-Fat Recipes for Busy People on the Keto Diet
- The Complete Ketogenic Diet for Beginners: Your Essential Guide to Living the Keto Lifestyle
- The Primal Kitchen Cookbook: Eat Like Your Life Depends On It!
- The Keto Diet: The Complete Guide to a High-Fat Diet, with More Than 125 Delectable Recipes and 5 Meal Plans to Shed Weight, Heal Your Body, and Regain Confidence
- The Keto Crock Pot Cookbook: Quick And Easy Ketogenic Crock Pot Recipes For Smart People
- The One Pot Ketogenic Diet Cookbook: 100+ Easy Weeknight Meals for Your Skillet, Slow Cooker, Sheet Pan, and More
- Primal Blueprint Quick and Easy Meals: Delicious, Primal-approved meals you can make in under 30 minutes (Primal Blueprint Series)
- Keto in 28: The Ultimate Low-Carb, High-Fat Weight-Loss Solution
|The Complete Mediterranean Cookbook: 500 Vibrant, Kitchen-Tested Recipes for Living and Eating Well Every Day
Lowest new price: $16.95
Lowest used price: $14.98
List price: $32.99
Brand: America s Test Kitchen
500 recipes are now at your fingertips in a single comprehensive cookbook inspired by the renowned flavors and heart healthy diet of the Mediterranean! Using the guidelines of the Mediterranean Diet Pyramid to create a variety of tapas, soups, salads, grains, pasta, flat breads, beans, vegetables, seafood, poultry, meat, eggs, fruits, and sweets.
This impressive go-to kitchen resource also includes helpful tips for cooking success including:
How to integrate the Mediterranean diet into your diet;
“Why This Recipe Works” educational notes from our chefs on why a particular ingredient or technique worked best;
Recipe variations for creative inspiration;
Helpful conversion charts for both volume and weight;
A detailed index to quickly find the recipe you’re looking for.
|Dr. Gundry's Diet Evolution: Turn Off the Genes That Are Killing You and Your Waistline
Lowest new price: $10.48
Lowest used price: $5.57
List price: $15.99
Author: Steven R. Gundry
Brand: Three Rivers Press CA
"Dr. Gundry has crafted a wise program with a powerful track record.”
–Mehmet Oz, M.D.
Does losing weight and staying healthy feel like a battle? Well, it’s really a war. Your enemies are your own genes, backed by millions of years of evolution, and the only way to win is to outsmart them. Renowned surgeon and founder of Gundry MD, Dr. Steven Gundry’s revolutionary book shares the health secrets other doctors won’t tell you:
• Why plants are “good” for you because they’re “bad” for you, and meat is “bad” because it’s “good” for you
• Why plateauing on this diet is actually a sign that you’re on the right track
• Why artificial sweeteners have the same effects as sugar on your health and your waistline
• Why taking antacids, statins, and drugs for high blood pressure and arthritis masks health issues instead of addressing them
Along with the meal planner, 70 delicious recipes, and inspirational stories, Dr. Gundry’s easy-to-memorize tips will keep you healthy and on course.
|The Knot Ultimate Wedding Planner & Organizer [binder edition]: Worksheets, Checklists, Etiquette, Calendars, and Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
Lowest new price: $13.00
Lowest used price: $8.28
List price: $29.99
Author: Carley Roney
Brand: Potter Crafts
For the first time, the go-to wedding website, The Knot, has compiled all their essential planning tools—and dozens of new ideas—into this beautiful wedding organizer.
Inside you will find:
• Detailed timelines and worksheets for scheduling and budgeting
• Planning and money-saving tips on everything from the dress to the music to the reception decor
• 8 tabbed dividers packed with visual inspiration, including more than 100 color photos of centerpieces, table settings, favors, and more
• A perforated color swatch page for mixing and matching your own wedding palette
• Extensive information on choosing your vendors, including checklists of key questions to ask
• Ideas for the twenty-first-century bride, including how to use online tools and mobile for maximum convenience
• Pockets for collecting inspiring tearsheets, important contracts, and business cards
• Removable stickers on the front, spine, and back so you can make the binder your own
The Knot Ultimate Wedding Planner & Organizer is an indispensable resource—and a lovely keepsake after the meaningful, joyful, and customized celebration you’re sure to have.
|China Rich Girlfriend (Crazy Rich Asians Trilogy)
Lowest new price: $10.05
Lowest used price: $5.07
List price: $16.95
Author: Kevin Kwan
Brand: Kwan Kevin
From the bestselling author of Crazy Rich Asians (Soon to be a MAJOR MOTION PICTURE starring Constance Wu, Henry Golding, Michelle Yeoh and Gemma Chan) comes a deliciously fun story of family, fortune, and fame in Mainland China.
It’s the eve of Rachel Chu’s wedding, and she should be over the moon. She has a flawless Asscher-cut diamond, a wedding dress she loves, and a fiancé willing to thwart his meddling relatives and give up one of the biggest fortunes in Asia in order to marry her. Still, Rachel mourns the fact that her birthfather, a man she never knew, won’t be there to walk her down the aisle.
Then a chance accident reveals his identity. Suddenly, Rachel is drawn into a dizzying world of Shanghai splendor, a world where people attend church in a penthouse, where exotic cars race down the boulevard, and where people aren’t just crazy rich … they’re China rich.
Page 1 of 9204
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.