|Browse by Catagory:
Civil Rights & Liberties
War & Peace
Cajun & Creole Cooking
Caribbean & West Indian Cooking
Diabetic & Sugar-Free Cooking
Low Fat Cooking
Middle Eastern Cooking
Pacific Rim Cooking
Home & Garden
Literature & Fiction
Sheet Music & Scores
Environmental & Natural Resources Law
Ethics & Professional Responsibility
Procedures & Litigation
Water Supply & Land Use
Lawyer and Crimal Humor
Outdoors & Nature
Hiking & Camping
Hunting & Fishing
Beer & Beer Making
Health & Fitness
Diets & Weight Loss
Children's Science & Nature
Vitamins & Supplements
Psychology and Counseling
Philosophy of Psychology
Physiological Aspects of Psychology
Psychology of Sexuality
Psychology Testing & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Logic & Brain Teasers
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Probability & Statistics
Experiments, Instruments & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Fusion & Fission
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
Waves & Wave Mechanics
Administration & Policy
Allied Health Professions
Medical Education & Training
Endocrinology & Metabolism
Physician & Patient
Insects & Spiders
Fish & Aquariums
Mobile & Wireless Computing: Programming
Linux Kernel & Peripherals
Linux Networking & Administration
State & Local History
Sci Fi Calendars
Bujold, Lois McMaster
Card, Orson Scott
Chalker, Jack L.
Heinlein, Robert A.
McKillip, Patricia A.
Nye, Jody Lynn
Home & Garden
|Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide (D&D Accessory)
Lowest new price: $25.54
Lowest used price: $25.53
List price: $39.95
Author: Wizards RPG Team
Brand: Wizards of the Coast
Get everything you need to adventure in the Forgotten Realms on the exciting Sword Coast, home to the cities of Baldur’s Gate, Waterdeep, and Neverwinter. Crafted by the scribes at Green Ronin in conjunction with the Dungeons & Dragons team at Wizards of the Coast, the Sword Coast Adventurer’s Guide provides D&D fans with a wealth of detail on the places, cultures, and deities of northwestern Faerûn.
The Sword Coast Adventurer’s Guide is also a great way to catch up on recent events in the Forgotten Realms, to get background on locations featured in the Rage of Demons storyline coming in September, and to learn the lore behind video games like Neverwinter and Sword Coast Legends.
Here are just a few of the features you’ll find in the Sword Coast Adventurer’s Guide:
· Immersive Adventuring: This campaign sourcebook provides players and Dungeon Masters material for creating vibrant fantasy stories along the Sword Coast.
· New Character Options: The book offers new subclass options, such as the Purple Dragon Knight and the Swashbuckler, for many of the classes presented in the Player’s Handbook, as well as new subraces and backgrounds specific to the Forgotten Realms.
· Adventure in the Forgotten Realms: Discover the current state of the Forgotten Realms and its deities after the Spellplague and the second Sundering. You’ll also get updated maps of this area of the Realms.
· Compatible with Rage of Demons storyline: Make characters for use with the Out of the Abyss adventure and fight back the influence of the demon lords in the Underdark below the Sword Coast.
· Insider Information: Learn the background behind locations, such as Luskan and Gracklstugh, featured in the upcoming digital RPG, Sword Coast Legends, from n-Space.
With new character backgrounds and class options, players will love the storytelling possibilities of playing a noble of Waterdeep, an elf bladesinger, or one of the other new options, while Dungeon Masters will relish a book full of mysterious locations and story hooks to keep players adventuring on the Sword Coast for years to come.
Look for Sword Coast Adventurer’s Guide to be available on November 3.
- Dungeons & Dragons Next (5th) Edition,Role-Playing,Strategy Games,Dungeons & Dragons RPG,Fantasy
|Training the Best Dog Ever: A 5-Week Program Using the Power of Positive Reinforcement
Lowest new price: $10.00
Lowest used price: $6.05
List price: $15.95
Author: Larry Kay
Brand: Workman Publishing
Training the Best Dog Ever, originally published in hardcover as The Love That Dog Training Program, is a book based on love and kindness. It features a program of positive reinforcement and no-fail techniques that author Dawn Sylvia-Stasiewicz used to train the White House dog, Bo Obama, and each of Senator Ted Kennedy’s dogs, among countless others.
Training the Best Dog Ever relies on trust and treats, not choke collars; on bonding, not leash-yanking or reprimanding. The five-week training program takes only 10 to 20 minutes of practice a day and works both for puppies and for adult dogs that need to be trained out of bad habits. Illustrated with step-by-step photographs, the book covers hand-feeding; crate and potty training; and basic cues—sit, stay, come here—as well as more complex goals, such as bite inhibition and water safety. It shows how to avoid or correct typical behavior problems, including jumping, barking, and leash-pulling. Plus: how to make your dog comfortable in the world—a dog that knows how to behave in a vet’s office, is at ease around strangers, and more. In other words, the best dog ever.
Lowest new price: $41.90
Lowest used price: $51.53
List price: $65.00
Author: Miguel Flores-Vianna
Who, exactly, is a haute bohemian? Leave it to the discriminating, gimlet eye of photographer Miguel Flores-Vianna, who enjoys an international, cult-like following. He has journeyed through four continents to capture an extraordinary group of fashion designers, landscape architects, artists and art historians, potters, and interior designers, where they live—country cottages, beach bungalows, canal-side lofts, and East Village apartments, as well as assorted estancias, châteaux, and palazzi. Some of these spaces are grand, others are modest, but all are original, stylish, charming, and above all authentic, in the sense that they reflect their owners’ care and taste.
His work is introduced by Amy Astley, editor of AD.
|Descendants 2 A Wickedly Cool Coloring Book (Art of Coloring)
Lowest new price: $11.22
Lowest used price: $10.69
List price: $15.99
Author: Disney Book Group
Descendants fans of all ages will enjoy these wicked pen-and-ink illustrations of elaborate patterns and memorable characters from Disney Channel's hit movie Descendants 2. Fill the pages your own color and style--it's the perfect way to cultivate creativity and fun!
|A Guide Book of United States Coins 2018: The Official Red Book, Spiral
Lowest new price: $8.99
Lowest used price: $11.37
List price: $15.95
Author: R.S. Yeoman
The Official Red Book—A Guide Book of United States Coins—is 71 years young and going strong. Collectors around the country love the book's grade-by-grade values, auction records, historical background, detailed specifications, high-resolution photographs, and accurate mintage data. How rare are your coins? How much are they worth? The Red Book tells you. Covering everything from early colonial copper tokens to hefty Old West silver dollars and dazzling gold coins. You'll find 32,500+ prices for more than 7,600 coins, tokens, medals, sets, and other collectibles. You'll also round out your education in commemoratives, Proof and Mint coins, error coins, Civil War tokens, Confederate coins, private gold, all the latest National Park quarters, Presidential and Native American dollars, Lincoln cents, and more. Articles on investing, grading coins, and detecting counterfeits will make you a savvy collector; and entertaining essays on the history of American coinage, shipwrecks and hoards, and the modern rare-coin market give you an inside look at "the hobby of kings." These are just some of the features of the informative, entertaining, invaluable Red Book—the world's best-selling coin price guide with more than 23 million copies sold.
- Handbook of United States Coins 2018: The Official Blue Book, Paperback
- SE ML7527L 8X Illuminated Adjustable Stand Magnifier with LED
- A Guide Book of United States Paper Money, Fifth Edition
- Coin Collecting For Dummies
- BCW Pro 20-Pocket Pages, Pocket Size: 2" x2", 20 Pages - Coin Collecting Supplies
- Coin Flip Assortment - Cardboard 2x2 Holders - 25 each of 6 Sizes
- Coin Flip Mega Assortment - 1,000 Cardboard 2x2 Holders - 7 Sizes: 200 Cent, 100 Nickel, 100 Dime, 300 Quarter, 100 Half, 100 Small Dollar, 100 Large Dollar - with heavy resealable bag, instructions
- Strike It Rich with Pocket Change: Error Coins Bring Big Money
- Coin and Currency Collecting Starter Bundle with Blue Album - includes a coin album, 20 pocket pages, 2x2 coin holders, currency holders and coin box - all the coin collection supplies you need to get started
- Lincoln Cents Folder #2, 1941-1974
|Netter's Anatomy Coloring Book: with Student Consult Access, 2e (Netter Basic Science)
Lowest new price: $14.01
Lowest used price: $2.00
List price: $19.95
Author: John T. Hansen PhD
Brand: Hansen John T
2015 BMA Medical Book Awards Highly Commended in Basic and Clinical Sciences Category! Learn and master anatomy with ease, while having fun, through the unique approach of Netter’s Anatomy Coloring Book, 2nd Edition. You can trace arteries, veins, and nerves through their courses and bifurcations...reinforce your understanding of muscle origins and insertions from multiple views and dissection layers...and develop a better understanding of the integration of individual organs in the workings of each body system throughout the human form. Whether you are taking an anatomy course or just curious about how the body works, let the art of Netter guide you!
- Netter’s Anatomy Coloring book is a perfect companion to the Atlas of Human Anatomy by Frank H. Netter, MD as well as Netter’s Anatomy Flash Cards and Netter’s Clinical Anatomy textbook.
- Understand the correlation between structures. Outlines of Netter anatomical illustrations in multiple views, magnifications, and dissection layers, accompanied by high-yield information reinforce visual recognition and provide context.
- Master challenging structures through illustrations small enough for quick coloring, but large enough to provide you with important details.
- Facilitate learning by following tips for coloring key structures and quizzing yourself with end-of-section review questions.
- Quickly review key concepts with accompanying tables that review muscle attachments, innervation, and actions.
- Understand the role of anatomy in medicine through Clinical Notes which highlight examples.
- Netter s Anatomy Coloring Book With Access Code
|Hand Lettering for Relaxation: An Inspirational Workbook for Creating Beautiful Lettered Art
Lowest new price: $12.00
Lowest used price: $13.65
List price: $21.99
Author: Amy Latta
Brand: Macmillan Publishers
A Fun & Inspiring Introduction to the Art of Hand Lettering
Hand Lettering for Relaxation is the perfect way to cultivate calmness and joy while creating beautiful works of art. While hand lettering can look intimidating, artist and blogger Amy Latta has a friendly and down-toearth approach that will give you the confidence to draw impressive designs with ease. Learn how to create a lovely brush-lettered look with easy, no-fail faux calligraphy. Then add pretty embellishments such as vines, roses, banners, ribbons, swirls and feathers that take your designs to the next level. You’ll also get a beginner’s guide to real brush lettering, plus fun print fonts and ways to highlight, shadow or emboss your words. With 46 unique workshops, each with a featured motivational design, you will gain enough proficiency to proudly share your lettered art on social media, make personalized gifts and even decorate your home.
In this interactive workbook, doodling on the high-quality art paper is highly encouraged! Use it to letter the featured design with the new technique you learned, create your own design or simply enjoy some meditative practice. No matter how you use it, this book is sure to help you relax, enjoy your creative journey and make your life more beautiful wherever you are.
- Brand New Item / Unopened Product
- Macmillan Publishers
- Tombow Dual Brush Pen Art Markers, Bright, 10-Pack
- Tombow Beginner Lettering Marker (56190)
- Tombow Fudenosuke Brush Pen 2 Pens Set
- Lettering For Beginners: A Creative Lettering How To Guide With Alphabet Guides, Projects And Practice Pages
- Hand Lettering 101: An Introduction to the Art of Creative Lettering
- Lettering with Purpose: Creative techniques and prompts for making meaningful, inspirational hand-lettered art
- Hand Lettering Workbook Beginners Guide, Fun Alphabets to Practice, Easy Doodles to Trace, Projects to Create: Create Beautiful Letters, Pretty Embellishments and Fun Doodles for your Designs.
- Calligraphy & Hand Lettering Notepad: Beginner Practice Workbook & Introduction to Lettering & Calligraphy (Practice Makes Perfect Series)
- Botanical Line Drawing: 200 Step-by-Step Flowers, Leaves, Cacti, Succulents, and Other Items Found in Nature
- The Ultimate Brush Lettering Guide: A Complete Step-by-Step Creative Workbook to Jump Start Modern Calligraphy Skills
|The Lego Ideas Book: Unlock Your Imagination
Lowest new price: $9.30
Lowest used price: $1.72
List price: $24.99
Author: Daniel Lipkowitz
Brand: DK CHILDREN
Discover new and creative building ideas, tips, and tricks for your LEGO® bricks with this #1 New York Times bestseller.
With more than 1 million copies sold, The LEGO Ideas Book is perfect for LEGO fans of all ages. Wired.com says, "If you're a LEGO fanatic (or know one), The LEGO Ideas Book is worth taking a look at."
Divided into six themed chapters—transportation, buildings, space, kingdoms, adventure, and useful makes—each section contains basic templates of key models to inspire you to create your own. Hints and tips from Master Builders can help you turn your classic car into a race car or add a bridge to your castle. Don't be concerned if you haven't got all the bricks you need: this book also shows how to simplify details, making this a user-friendly guide for any building ability.
A hit among parents and in classrooms for inspiring imagination and creativity, The LEGO Ideas Book has won a Teachers' Choice Award, Parents' Choice Award, and is a Children's Choices Selection from the Children's Book Council and International Literacy Association.
LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2016 The LEGO Group. All rights reserved.
Produced by DK Publishing under license from the LEGO Group.
- Six themed chapters: transportation, buildings, space, kingdoms, adventure, and useful makes
- Basic templates of key models and spreads to inspire you to create your own
- Also shows how to simplify details, making this a great user-friendly guide for any building ability
- Featuring all-new LEGO? building projects, tips to supplement and enhance your LEGO creations
|Kaleidoscope Wonders: Color Art for Everyone
Lowest new price: $2.57
Lowest used price: $1.85
List price: $5.99
Author: Leisure Arts
Brand: LEISURE ARTS
6707 Kaleidoscope Wonders Color Art for Everyone Creative entertainment is yours to enjoy when you color projects found in Kaleidoscope Wonders Color Art for Everyone; a coloring book that features 24 design pages of intricate line drawings of diverse patterns inspired by flowers, orbs, stars, mosaics, and more. You will get hours of enjoyment and stress relief as you enhance the designs with colored pencils, markers, and other art media. Considered beneficial to all ages, coloring has been proven to generate wellness and quietness, as well as to stimulate the brain areas related to the senses and creativity. Leisure Arts presents this item as one of several adult coloring books. These artistic drawings offer complexity to engage the adult brain, but also simplicity, in that there are no rules or even guidelines. Each 8.5 inch x 10.875 inch sheet of premium paper is printed on one side only and perforated for easy removal.
- Leisure Arts-Color Art: Kaleidoscope Wonders. Coloring is not just for children; it has been proved to be also beneficial for adults
|Coloring Book for Adults: Amazing Swirls
Lowest new price: $5.99
Lowest used price: $2.99
List price: $6.65
Author: Happy Coloring
AMAZON BEST SELLER! This coloring book for adults contains swirls style illustrations representing various animals and floral compositions. The twenty-four designs are of various difficulty levels and the images are printed on the fronts of pages only, so you don't need to worry about bleed-through if you choose to use markers. BONUS : The book includes also the download of a PDF file for COMPILATION 2, which is a printable book containing a various selection of coloring pages taken from the Happy Coloring Book series. Happy Coloring!
- Adult Coloring Book: Stress Relieving Animal Designs
- Adult Coloring Book Designs: Stress Relief Coloring Book: Garden Designs, Mandalas, Animals, and Paisley Patterns
- Artlicious - 50 Premium Distinct Colored Pencils for Adult Coloring Books - Bonus Sharpener - Color Names on Pencils
- Coloring Books for Adults Relaxation: Adult Coloring Books: Flowers, Animals and Garden Designs
- Adult Coloring Book: Designs
- Adult Coloring Book: Butterflies and Flowers : Stress Relieving Patterns (Volume 7)
- Adult Coloring Book: Island Dreams: Vacation, Summer and Beach: Dream and Relax with Gorgeous Illustrations
- Adult Coloring Books Good vibes: Don't give up : Motivate your life with Brilliant designs and great calligraphy words to help melt stress away. (Volume 16)
- Butterfly Garden: Beautiful Butterflies and Flowers Patterns For Relaxation, Fun, and Stress Relief, Vol. 10
- Crayola Colored Pencils, 50 Count, Pre-sharpened, Non Toxic, Art Tools, Assorted Colors, great for Adult Coloring Books and Drawing
Page 4 of 64150
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.