|Browse by Catagory:
Civil Rights & Liberties
War & Peace
Cajun & Creole Cooking
Caribbean & West Indian Cooking
Diabetic & Sugar-Free Cooking
Low Fat Cooking
Middle Eastern Cooking
Pacific Rim Cooking
Home & Garden
Literature & Fiction
Sheet Music & Scores
Environmental & Natural Resources Law
Ethics & Professional Responsibility
Procedures & Litigation
Water Supply & Land Use
Lawyer and Crimal Humor
Outdoors & Nature
Hiking & Camping
Hunting & Fishing
Beer & Beer Making
Health & Fitness
Diets & Weight Loss
Children's Science & Nature
Vitamins & Supplements
Psychology and Counseling
Philosophy of Psychology
Physiological Aspects of Psychology
Psychology of Sexuality
Psychology Testing & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Logic & Brain Teasers
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Probability & Statistics
Experiments, Instruments & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Fusion & Fission
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
Waves & Wave Mechanics
Administration & Policy
Allied Health Professions
Medical Education & Training
Endocrinology & Metabolism
Physician & Patient
Insects & Spiders
Fish & Aquariums
Mobile & Wireless Computing: Programming
Linux Kernel & Peripherals
Linux Networking & Administration
State & Local History
Sci Fi Calendars
Bujold, Lois McMaster
Card, Orson Scott
Chalker, Jack L.
Heinlein, Robert A.
McKillip, Patricia A.
Nye, Jody Lynn
Home & Garden
|Delmar's Standard Textbook of Electricity
Lowest new price: $113.99
Lowest used price: $96.62
List price: $174.95
Author: Stephen L. Herman
Note: This ISBN is a standalone, Hardbound book. There is no access card with this ISBN. Packed with high-quality photos and illustrations, DELMAR'S STANDARD TEXTBOOK OF ELECTRICITY, 6e combines comprehensive coverage of basic electrical theory with practical "how to" information that prepares readers for real-world practice. The text covers all aspects of basic theory principles new learners need to know. Its clear presentation uses schematics and large illustrations to bring concepts to life, while examples throughout demonstrate how to do common tasks electricians perform. The Sixth Edition is updated to the 2014 NEC, offers an enhanced CourseMate interactive learning supplement and includes new coverage of AC servo motors, AC torque motors, motor nameplate data, RL time constants, AC waveforms, and more. An interactive online course mode called Mindtap that includes the entire text, multi-media assets, customization and social media options will be available.
|Joyful: The Surprising Power of Ordinary Things to Create Extraordinary Happiness
Lowest new price: $17.97
Lowest used price: $18.29
List price: $28.00
Author: Ingrid Fetell Lee
Designer and TED star Ingrid Fetell Lee presents groundbreaking research to explain how making small changes to your surroundings can create extraordinary happiness in your life.
Have you ever wondered why we stop to watch the orange glow that arrives before sunset, or why we flock to see cherry blossoms bloom in spring? Is there a reason that people -- regardless of gender, age, culture, or ethnicity -- are mesmerized by baby animals, and can't help but smile when they see a burst of confetti or a cluster of colorful balloons.
We are often made to feel that the physical world has little or no impact on our inner joy. Increasingly, experts urge us to find balance and calm by looking inward -- through mindfulness or meditation -- and muting the outside world. But what if the natural vibrancy of our surroundings is actually our most renewable and easily accessible source of joy?
In Joyful, designer Ingrid Fetell Lee explores how the seemingly mundane spaces and objects we interact with every day have surprising and powerful effects on our mood. Drawing on insights from neuroscience and psychology, she explains why one setting makes us feel anxious or competitive, while another fosters acceptance and delight -- and, most importantly, she reveals how we can harness the power of our surroundings to live fuller, healthier, and truly joyful lives.
|Adult Coloring Book : Stress Relieving Designs Animals, Mandalas, Flowers, Paisley Patterns And So M
Lowest new price: $5.62
Lowest used price: $13.42
List price: $6.20
Author: Cindy Elsharouni
OVER 60 PAGES! UNIQUE, RELAXING DESIGNS TO COLOR!
Largest Adult Coloring Book Ever!
Add To Cart Today! Guaranteed To Love.
- Various Levels Of Intricacy Keeping You Excited And Engaged For Hours!
- Garden Designs, Animals, Mandalas, and Paisley Patterns
- Each Coloring Page Is Designed To Help Relax And Stay Inspired
- Perfect For Every Skill Level
- Perfect With Your Choice Of Coloring Tools (Crayon, Gel Pens, Markers, Colored Pencils)
- Each Coloring Page Is On One Sheet. Printed One Sided.
- This Book Is HUGE!!! Largest Collection Of Artwork In One Book For A VERY Low Price!
|Netter's Anatomy Coloring Book Updated Edition (Netter Basic Science)
Lowest new price: $18.99
Lowest used price: $16.45
List price: $19.99
Author: John T. Hansen PhD
Learn and master anatomy with ease, while having fun, through the unique approach of Netter's Anatomy Coloring Book, 2nd Edition. You can trace arteries, veins, and nerves through their courses and bifurcations...reinforce your understanding of muscle origins and insertions from multiple views and dissection layers...and develop a better understanding of the integration of individual organs in the workings of each body system throughout the human form. Whether you are taking an anatomy course or just curious about how the body works, let the art of Netter guide you!
- Netter's Anatomy Coloring Book is a perfect companion to the Atlas of Human Anatomy by Frank H. Netter, MD as well as Netter's Anatomy Flash Cards and Netter's Clinical Anatomy textbook.
- Understand the correlation between structures. Outlines of Netter anatomical illustrations in multiple views, magnifications, and dissection layers, accompanied by high-yield information reinforce visual recognition and provide context.
- Master challenging structures through illustrations small enough for quick coloring, but large enough to provide you with important details.
- Facilitate learning by following tips for coloring key structures and quizzing yourself with end-of-section review questions.
- Quickly review key concepts with accompanying tables that review muscle attachments, innervation, and actions.
- Understand the role of anatomy in medicine through Clinical Notes which highlight examples.
|Present, Not Perfect: A Journal for Slowing Down, Letting Go, and Loving Who You Are
Lowest new price: $9.75
Lowest used price: $6.20
List price: $14.99
Author: Aimee Chase
A beautifully illustrated guided journal that helps women slow down and enjoy life rather than pushing for perfection.
Most women today are frantic, lost in an endless cycle of busyness caused by constant pressure to perform up to unrealistic expectations of perfection, many of which are self-imposed. This journal cuts to the heart of the problem by showing women how to reconnect with their inner selves through solitude, introspection, and contemplation of what's truly important to them as individuals and family members. Give yourself permission to be Present, Not Perfect.
|I Am Confident, Brave & Beautiful: A Coloring Book for Girls
Lowest new price: $8.15
Lowest used price: $15.45
List price: $9.50
Author: Hopscotch Girls
Brand: For Girls
This groundbreaking coloring book is all about building a girl's confidence, imagination, and spirit! The 22+ coloring pages encourage girls to think beyond social conventions and inspire conversations with adults about what it really means to be confident, brave, and beautiful.
Features & Highlights:
Whimsical black-and-white line drawings explore concepts like bravery, beauty, strength, creativity, independence and more
Positive, educational and fun—a great gift for any girl
Based on studies showing that coloring books can combat stereotypes and positively impact girls' interest in things like science
Designed to build confidence in girls age 3-8, while giving them an opportunity to express themselves creatively
A Great Gift for Any Girl
If you're looking for an activity for your toddler, preschooler, kindergartner or school-aged child, this cute and positive book helps kids build confidence while inspiring and entertaining them.
Hundreds of Illustrations
This book features hundreds of whimsical doodles, including: butterflies, nature scenes, an astronaut, unicorns, science scenes, trees, flowers, a castle, birds, ocean waves, animals, hearts, cats, rainbows, camping scenes, dragons, stars, a gardening scene, a microscope, a treehouse, a telescope, plants, a skyscraper, rockets, space scenes, a train, a superhero cape, musical instruments, art supplies, dolphins, bunnies, rock climbing, elephants, illustrated math equations, dancing, singing, swimming, biking, dogs, an exploration of inner beauty and much, much more!
- Notebook Doodles Go Girl!: Coloring & Activity Book (Design Originals) (30 Inspiring Designs; Beginner-Friendly Empowering Art Activities for Tweens, on High-Quality Extra-Thick Perforated Paper)
- Gorgeous Colouring for Girls - Unicorns and Mermaids (Gorgeous Colouring Books for Girls)
- Notebook Doodles Amazing Me!: Coloring & Activity Book (Design Originals) 32 Inspiring Designs; Beginner-Friendly Empowering Art Activities for Tweens, on High-Quality Extra-Thick Perforated Paper
- Unicorn Coloring Book: For Kids Ages 4-8 (US Edition)
- Emoji Coloring Book for Girls: of Funny Stuff, Inspirational Quotes & Super Cute Animals, 35+ Fun Girl Emoji Coloring Activity Book Pages for Girls, Kids, Tweens, Teens & Adults!
- Notebook Doodles Super Cute: Coloring & Activity Book (Design Originals) (32 Adorable Animal Designs; Beginner-Friendly Relaxing, Creative Art Activities; High-Quality Extra-Thick Perforated Paper)
- You Are a Girl Who Can Do Anything: A Very Special Book to Cheer You on and Help You Achieve Greatness
- Mandala Coloring Book for Kids: Big Mandalas to Color for Relaxation, Book 1
- Crayola Twistables Colored Pencils, Scented Colored Pencils, 30 Count
- Jumbo Activity Book for Kids: Jumbo Coloring Book and Activity Book in One: Giant Coloring Book and Activity Book for Pre-K to First Grade (Workbook and Activity Books)
|2019 Official Red Book of United States Coins - Spiral Bound
Lowest new price: $13.55
Lowest used price: $16.21
List price: $15.95
Author: R. S. Yeoman
The Official Red BookA Guide Book of United States Coinsis 72 years young and going strong. Collectors around the country love the book's grade-by-grade values, auction records, historical background, detailed specifications, high-resolution photographs, and accurate mintage data. How rare are your coins? How much are they worth? The Red Book tells you, covering everything from early colonial copper tokens to hefty Old West silver dollars and dazzling gold coins. You'll find 32,500] prices for more than 7,600 coins, tokens, medals, sets, and other collectibles. Articles on investing, grading coins, and detecting counterfeits will make you a savvy collector; and entertaining essays on the history of American coinage, shipwrecks and hoards, and the modern rare-coin market give you an inside look at "the hobby of kings." These are just some of the features of the Red Bookthe world's best-selling coin price guide (more than 24 million copies sold). Full Color [[ 7.7" x 6" x 1.25
|The Longevity Diet: Discover the New Science Behind Stem Cell Activation and Regeneration to Slow Aging, Fight Disease, and Optimize Weight
Lowest new price: $14.31
Lowest used price: $9.99
List price: $27.00
Author: Valter Longo
The internationally renowned, clinically tested, revolutionary diet program to lose weight, fight disease, and live a longer, healthier life.
Can what you eat determine how long, and how well, you live? The clinically proven answer is yes, and The Longevity Diet is easier to follow than you'd think. The culmination of 25 years of research on aging, nutrition, and disease across the globe, this unique program lays out a simple solution to living to a healthy old age through nutrition. The key is combining the healthy everyday eating plan the book outlines, with the scientifically engineered fasting-mimicking diet, or FMD; the FMD, done just 3-4 times a year, does away with the misery and starvation most of us experience while fasting, allowing you to reap all the beneficial health effects of a restrictive diet, while avoiding negative stressors, like low energy and sleeplessness. Valter Longo, director of the Longevity Institute at USC and the Program on Longevity and Cancer at IFOM in Milan, designed the FMD after making a series of remarkable discoveries in mice, then in humans, indicating that specific diets can activate stem cells and promote regeneration and rejuvenation in multiple organs to significantly reduce risk for diabetes, cancer, Alzheimer’s, and heart disease. Longo’s simple pescatarian daily eating plan and the periodic fasting-mimicking techniques can both yield impressive results. Low in proteins and sugars and rich in healthy fats and plant-based foods, The Longevity Diet is proven to help you:
• Lose weight and reduce abdominal fat
• Extend your healthy lifespan with simple everyday changes
• Prevent age-related muscle and bone loss
• Build your resistance to diabetes, cardiovascular disease, Alzheimer's and cancer
Longo’s healthy, life span-extending program is based on an easy-to-adopt pescatarian plan along with the fasting-mimicking diet no more than 4 times a year, just 5 days at a time. Including 30 easy recipes for an everyday diet based on Longo's five pillars of longevity, The Longevity Diet is the key to living a longer, healthier, more fulfilled life.
|Made Whole: More Than 145 Anti-lnflammatory Keto-Paleo Recipes to Nourish You from the Inside Out
Lowest new price: $16.45
Lowest used price: $23.53
List price: $34.95
Author: Cristina Curp
Cristina Curp, the creator of the popular food blog and wellness site The Castaway Kitchen, delivers everything you need to do away with diets and discover the right nutritional path for you in her new book, Made Whole.
Made Whole is a comprehensive cookbook and resource guide that combines the Paleo approach with the low-carb/ketogenic diet, using only whole, natural, unprocessed ingredients. Cristina includes all the tools you need to be successful on a ketogenic diet, along with advice and how-tos for using the keto template to eat intuitively and develop a personalized nutrition plan based on your unique needs. Each recipe is free of grain, gluten, sugar, and dairy, along with nuts, starches, nightshades, and alcohol—making this a perfect cookbook for those following keto, Paleo, low-carb, AIP, or allergen-free diets.
Cristina’s eclectic and mouthwatering recipes draw inspiration from international cuisines to keep cooking fun and exciting. You will feel like a gourmet chef with easy-to-make meals prepared from accessible ingredients that you can find at your local grocer using just the one master list that she provides in the book!
Made Whole is a user-friendly guide to cooking beautiful food, eating well, and enjoying every last bite, while reaching your health and fitness goals.
Sample recipes include:
• Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
• Turkey Falafel with Tzatziki Sauce
• Spaghetti and Meatballs with Roasted Beet Marinara
• Toasted Coconut Salmon
• Savory Flax Waffles
• and many more!
Made Whole will teach you that healthy food doesn’t have to fit into a certain label, box, or idea of what it should be. Once you begin to forget about what you can’t eat and embrace the wonderful and delicious things you can eat, you will find freedom and pleasure in fueling your body with the most exceptional sustenance that nature has to offer.
- The Whole Smiths Good Food Cookbook: Whole30 Endorsed, Delicious Real Food Recipes to Cook All Year Long
- Easy Dairy-Free Ketogenic Recipes: Family Favorites Made Low-Carb and Healthy
- Affordable Paleo Cooking with Your Instant Pot: Quick + Clean Meals on a Budget
- The Anti-Anxiety Diet: A Whole Body Program to Stop Racing Thoughts, Banish Worry and Live Panic-Free
- nutpods Pumpkin Spice 4-pack, Unsweetened Dairy-Free Creamer, Whole30, Paleo, Keto, Vegan made from Almonds and Coconuts
- Craveable Keto: Your Low-Carb, High-Fat Roadmap to Weight Loss and Wellness
- Coconuts and Kettlebells: A Personalized 4-Week Food and Fitness Plan for Long-Term Health, Happiness, and Freedom
- The Autoimmune Protocol Made Simple Cookbook: Start Healing Your Body and Reversing Chronic Illness Today with 100 Delicious Recipes
- The Healing Kitchen: 175+ Quick & Easy Paleo Recipes to Help You Thrive
- Ketotarian: The (Mostly) Plant-Based Plan to Burn Fat, Boost Your Energy, Crush Your Cravings, and Calm Inflammation
|Adult Coloring Book: Stress Relieving Animal Designs
Lowest new price: $4.07
Lowest used price: $1.49
List price: $4.99
Author: Dan Morris
Brand: Dan Morris (Author)
50 ANIMAL PATTERNS TO COLOR This adult coloring book has over 50 animal patterns and provides hours of stress relief through creative expression. It features small and big creatures from forests, oceans, deserts and grasslands. Designs range in complexity and detail from beginner to expert-level.
- Adult Coloring Book : Stress Relieving Designs Animals, Mandalas, Flowers, Paisley Patterns And So M
- Crayola Colored Pencils, Pre-sharpened, Great for Adult Coloring, 50 Count
- Adult Coloring Book: Designs
- Adult Coloring Book: Stress Relieving Designs Animals, Mandalas, Flowers, Paisley Patterns And Beautiful Artwork
- Adult Coloring Book: Stress Relieving Animal Designs (Stress Relieving Designs) (Volume 1)
- Adult Coloring Book: Mandalas and Patterns (Sarah Jane Carter Coloring Books)
- Wild At Heart Adult Coloring Book (31 stress-relieving designs) (Artists' Coloring Books)
- Adult Coloring Book: Butterflies and Flowers : Stress Relieving Patterns (Volume 7)
- Adult Coloring Book Designs: Stress Relief Coloring Book: Garden Designs, Mandalas, Animals, and Paisley Patterns
- Coloring Book for Adults: Amazing Swirls
Page 4 of 9124
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.