|Browse by Catagory:
Civil Rights & Liberties
War & Peace
Cajun & Creole Cooking
Caribbean & West Indian Cooking
Diabetic & Sugar-Free Cooking
Low Fat Cooking
Middle Eastern Cooking
Pacific Rim Cooking
Home & Garden
Literature & Fiction
Sheet Music & Scores
Environmental & Natural Resources Law
Ethics & Professional Responsibility
Procedures & Litigation
Water Supply & Land Use
Lawyer and Crimal Humor
Outdoors & Nature
Hiking & Camping
Hunting & Fishing
Beer & Beer Making
Health & Fitness
Diets & Weight Loss
Children's Science & Nature
Vitamins & Supplements
Psychology and Counseling
Philosophy of Psychology
Physiological Aspects of Psychology
Psychology of Sexuality
Psychology Testing & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Logic & Brain Teasers
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Probability & Statistics
Experiments, Instruments & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Fusion & Fission
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
Waves & Wave Mechanics
Administration & Policy
Allied Health Professions
Medical Education & Training
Endocrinology & Metabolism
Physician & Patient
Insects & Spiders
Fish & Aquariums
Mobile & Wireless Computing: Programming
Linux Kernel & Peripherals
Linux Networking & Administration
State & Local History
Sci Fi Calendars
Bujold, Lois McMaster
Card, Orson Scott
Chalker, Jack L.
Heinlein, Robert A.
McKillip, Patricia A.
Nye, Jody Lynn
|Excel 2016 Bible
Lowest new price: $22.48
Lowest used price: $19.95
List price: $54.99
Author: John Walkenbach
The complete guide to Excel 2016, from Mr. Spreadsheet himself
Whether you are just starting out or an Excel novice, the Excel 2016 Bible is your comprehensive, go-to guide for all your Excel 2016 needs. Whether you use Excel at work or at home, you will be guided through the powerful new features and capabilities by expert author and Excel Guru John Walkenbach to take full advantage of what the updated version offers. Learn to incorporate templates, implement formulas, create pivot tables, analyze data, and much more.
Navigate this powerful tool for business, home management, technical work, and much more with the only resource you need, Excel 2016 Bible.
- Create functional spreadsheets that work
- Master formulas, formatting, pivot tables, and more
- Get acquainted with Excel 2016's new features and tools
- Customize downloadable templates and worksheets
Whether you need a walkthrough tutorial or an easy-to-navigate desk reference, the Excel 2016 Bible has you covered with complete coverage and clear expert guidance.
Lowest new price: $29.55
Lowest used price: $23.50
List price: $58.00
Author: Jon Duckett
A two-book set for web designers and front-end developers
- A handy two-book set that uniquely combines related technologies
- Highly visual format and accessible language makes these books highly effective learning tools
- Perfect for beginning web designers and front-end developers
- A Smarter Way to Learn HTML & CSS: Learn it faster. Remember it longer. (Volume 2)
- You Don't Know JS: Up & Going
- The Self-Taught Programmer: The Definitive Guide to Programming Professionally
- The Road to learn React: Your journey to master plain yet pragmatic React.js
|An Introduction to Statistical Learning: with Applications in R (Springer Texts in Statistics)
Lowest new price: $56.04
Lowest used price: $34.02
List price: $79.99
Author: Gareth James
An Introduction to Statistical Learning provides an accessible overview of the field of statistical learning, an essential toolset for making sense of the vast and complex data sets that have emerged in fields ranging from biology to finance to marketing to astrophysics in the past twenty years. This book presents some of the most important modeling and prediction techniques, along with relevant applications. Topics include linear regression, classification, resampling methods, shrinkage approaches, tree-based methods, support vector machines, clustering, and more. Color graphics and real-world examples are used to illustrate the methods presented. Since the goal of this textbook is to facilitate the use of these statistical learning techniques by practitioners in science, industry, and other fields, each chapter contains a tutorial on implementing the analyses and methods presented in R, an extremely popular open source statistical software platform.
Two of the authors co-wrote The Elements of Statistical Learning (Hastie, Tibshirani and Friedman, 2nd edition 2009), a popular reference book for statistics and machine learning researchers. An Introduction to Statistical Learning covers many of the same topics, but at a level accessible to a much broader audience. This book is targeted at statisticians and non-statisticians alike who wish to use cutting-edge statistical learning techniques to analyze their data. The text assumes only a previous course in linear regression and no knowledge of matrix algebra.
- The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction, Second Edition (Springer Series in Statistics)
- Applied Predictive Modeling
- R for Data Science: Import, Tidy, Transform, Visualize, and Model Data
- Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn and TensorFlow: Concepts, Tools, and Techniques to Build Intelligent Systems
- Deep Learning (Adaptive Computation and Machine Learning)
- R Cookbook: Proven Recipes for Data Analysis, Statistics, and Graphics (O'reilly Cookbooks)
- Machine Learning with R - Second Edition: Expert techniques for predictive modeling to solve all your data analysis problems
- Practical Statistics for Data Scientists: 50 Essential Concepts
- Machine Learning: A Probabilistic Perspective (Adaptive Computation and Machine Learning)
- Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning (Information Science and Statistics)
|Final Fantasy Ultimania Archive Volume 1
Lowest new price: $27.98
List price: $39.99
Author: Square Enix
An astonishing journey through the creation of the seminal role playing epic, officially available in English for the first time ever! This holy grail of Final Fantasy fandom is packed full of original concept art, process pieces, and notes from the original artists and designers chronicling the creation of these timeless games.
Dark Horse and Square Enix are thrilled to offer the first of three volumes celebrating the entrancing lore and exciting development of the initial six entries into the Final Fantasy saga. Totaling over three-hundred pages and collected in a high-quality hard-cover binding, Final Fantasy Ultimania Archive Volume 1 remains faithful to its original Japanese source material while simultaneously offering unparalleled accessibility for Western readers. No Final Fantasy collection is complete without this beautiful tome of art, lore, and history.
|CompTIA Security+ All-in-One Exam Guide, Fifth Edition (Exam SY0-501)
Lowest new price: $36.11
Lowest used price: $43.34
List price: $60.00
Author: Wm. Arthur Conklin
This fully updated study guide covers every topic on the current version of the CompTIA Security+ exam
Take the latest version of the CompTIA Security+ exam with complete confidence using the detailed information contained in this highly effective self-study system. Written by a team of leading information security experts, this authoritative guide addresses the skills required for securing a network and managing risk and enables you to become CompTIA Security+ certified.
CompTIA Security+ All-in-One Exam Guide, Fifth Edition (Exam SY0-501) covers all exam domains and features 200 accurate practice questions. To aid in study, the book features learning objectives at the beginning of each chapter, exam tips, practice exam questions, and in-depth explanations. All questions mirror those on the live test in style, format, and difficulty. Beyond fully preparing you for the challenging SY0-501 exam, the book also serves as a valuable on-the-job reference for IT professionals.
• Provides 100% coverage of every objective on exam SY0-501
• Electronic content includes 200 practice questions and a secured book PDF
• Written by a team of experienced IT security academics
|Python for Data Analysis: Data Wrangling with Pandas, NumPy, and IPython
Lowest new price: $26.27
Lowest used price: $27.23
List price: $49.99
Author: Wes McKinney
Get complete instructions for manipulating, processing, cleaning, and crunching datasets in Python. Updated for Python 3.6, the second edition of this hands-on guide is packed with practical case studies that show you how to solve a broad set of data analysis problems effectively. You’ll learn the latest versions of pandas, NumPy, IPython, and Jupyter in the process.
Written by Wes McKinney, the creator of the Python pandas project, this book is a practical, modern introduction to data science tools in Python. It’s ideal for analysts new to Python and for Python programmers new to data science and scientific computing. Data files and related material are available on GitHub.
- Use the IPython shell and Jupyter notebook for exploratory computing
- Learn basic and advanced features in NumPy (Numerical Python)
- Get started with data analysis tools in the pandas library
- Use flexible tools to load, clean, transform, merge, and reshape data
- Create informative visualizations with matplotlib
- Apply the pandas groupby facility to slice, dice, and summarize datasets
- Analyze and manipulate regular and irregular time series data
- Learn how to solve real-world data analysis problems with thorough, detailed examples
- Python for Data Analysis
- Wes McKinney
- Data Analysis
|Don't Make Me Think, Revisited: A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability (3rd Edition) (Voices That Matter)
Lowest new price: $26.65
Lowest used price: $19.30
List price: $45.00
Author: Steve Krug
Brand: New Riders Publishing
Since Don’t Make Me Think was first published in 2000, hundreds of thousands of Web designers and developers have relied on usability guru Steve Krug’s guide to help them understand the principles of intuitive navigation and information design. Witty, commonsensical, and eminently practical, it’s one of the best-loved and most recommended books on the subject.
Now Steve returns with fresh perspective to reexamine the principles that made Don’t Make Me Think a classic–with updated examples and a new chapter on mobile usability. And it’s still short, profusely illustrated…and best of all–fun to read.
If you’ve read it before, you’ll rediscover what made Don’t Make Me Think so essential to Web designers and developers around the world. If you’ve never read it, you’ll see why so many people have said it should be required reading for anyone working on Web sites.
“After reading it over a couple of hours and putting its ideas to work for the past five years, I can say it has done more to improve my abilities as a Web designer than any other book.”
–Jeffrey Zeldman, author of Designing with Web Standards
|Adobe Photoshop CC Classroom in a Book (2018 release)
Lowest new price: $44.50
Lowest used price: $40.50
List price: $59.99
Author: Andrew Faulkner
Creative professionals seeking the fastest, easiest, most comprehensive way to learn Adobe Photoshop choose Adobe Photoshop CC Classroom in a Book (2018 release) from Adobe Press. The 15 project-based lessons show key step-by-step techniques for working in Photoshop, including how to correct, enhance, and distort digital images, create image composites, and prepare images for print and the web.
In addition to learning the essential elements of the Photoshop interface, this revised edition for the 2018 release covers features like search capabilities, Content-Aware Crop, Select and Mask, Face-Aware Liquify, designing with multiple artboards, creating and organizing enhanced brush presets, and much more!
The online companion files include all the necessary assets for readers to complete the projects featured in each chapter as well as ebook updates when Adobe releases relevant new features for Creative Cloud customers. All buyers of the book get full access to the Web Edition: a Web-based version of the complete ebook enhanced with video and multiple-choice quizzes.
|The Legend of Zelda: Art & Artifacts
Lowest new price: $14.95
Lowest used price: $4.93
List price: $39.99
Brand: Dark Horse Books
Make sure to check out the other installments in this unparalleled collection of historical information on The Legend of Zelda franchise with the New York Times best selling The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia and The Legend of Zelda: Encyclopedia. Also look for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild — Creating a Champion for an indepth look at the art, lore, and making of the best selling video game!
The Legend of Zelda™: Art and Artifacts contains over four hundred pages of fully realized illustrations from the entire thirty-year history of The Legend of Zelda™ including artwork from the upcoming The Legend of Zelda™: Breath of the Wild! Every masterwork is printed on high-quality paper in an oversized format so you can immerse yourself in the fine details of each piece. This book includes rare promotional pieces, game box art, instruction booklet illustrations, official character illustrations, sprite art, interviews with the artists, and much, much more! The Legend of Zelda™: Art and Artifacts collects many of your favorite masterpieces from the storied franchise, as well as rare and never before seen content, presented in one handsome hardcover.
Select artwork from the entirety of the franchise!
A nostalgic look at the past!
An exciting look at the future!
Interviews with some of the artists behind The Legend of Zelda™ series!
- Every masterwork is printed on high-quality paper in an oversized format so you can immerse yourself in the fine details of each piece.
- This book includes rare promotional pieces, game box art, instruction booklet illustrations, official character illustrations, sprite art, interviews with the artists, and much, much more!
- The Legend of ZeldaTM: Art and Artifacts collects many of your favorite masterpieces from the storied franchise, as well as rare and never before seen content, presented in one handsome hardcover.
|Office 2016 All-In-One For Dummies
Lowest new price: $12.76
Lowest used price: $17.35
List price: $34.99
Author: Peter Weverka
The fast and easy way to get things done with Office
Perplexed by PowerPoint? Looking to excel at Excel? From Access to Word—and every application in between—this all-encompassing guide provides plain-English guidance on mastering the entire Microsoft Office suite. Through easy-to-follow instruction, you'll quickly get up and running with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Publisher, Charts and Graphics, OneNote, and more—and make your work and home life easier, more productive, and more streamlined.
Microsoft Office is the leading productivity tool in the world. From word processing to business communication to data crunching, it requires a lot of knowledge to operate it—let alone master it. Luckily, Office 2016 All-in-One For Dummies is here to deliver the breadth of information you need to complete basic tasks and drill down into Office's advanced features.
- Create customized documents and add graphic elements, proofing, and citations in Word
- Build a worksheet, create formulas, and perform basic data analysis in Excel
- Create a notebook and organize your thoughts in Notes
- Manage messages, tasks, contacts, and calendars in Outlook
Clocking in at over 800 pages, Office 2016 All-in-One For Dummies will be the singular Microsoft Office resource you'll turn to again and again.
- Microsoft Excel 2016 Introduction Quick Reference Guide - Windows Version (Cheat Sheet of Instructions, Tips & Shortcuts - Laminated Card)
- Excel 2016 All-in-One For Dummies
- Microsoft Office 2016 Essentials Quick Reference Guide - Windows Version (Cheat Sheet of Instructions, Tips & Shortcuts - Laminated Card)
- Microsoft Word 2016 Introduction Quick Reference Guide - Windows Version (Cheat Sheet of Instructions, Tips & Shortcuts - Laminated Card)
- Microsoft Outlook 2016 Mail, Calendar, People, Tasks, Notes Quick Reference - Windows Version (Cheat Sheet of Instructions, Tips & Shortcuts - Laminated Guide)
- Windows 10 For Dummies (For Dummies (Computer/Tech))
- Microsoft Excel 2016 Functions & Formulas Quick Reference Card - Windows Version (4-page Cheat Sheet focusing on examples and context for ... functions and formulas- Laminated Guide)
- Word 2016 For Dummies
- PowerPoint 2016 For Dummies
- Microsoft Word 2016 Intermediate Quick Reference Paragraphs, Tabs, Columns, Tables & Pictures - Windows Version (Cheat Sheet of Instructions, Tips & Shortcuts - Laminated Card)
Page 5 of 6670
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.