|Browse by Catagory:
Civil Rights & Liberties
War & Peace
Cajun & Creole Cooking
Caribbean & West Indian Cooking
Diabetic & Sugar-Free Cooking
Low Fat Cooking
Middle Eastern Cooking
Pacific Rim Cooking
Home & Garden
Literature & Fiction
Sheet Music & Scores
Environmental & Natural Resources Law
Ethics & Professional Responsibility
Procedures & Litigation
Water Supply & Land Use
Lawyer and Crimal Humor
Outdoors & Nature
Hiking & Camping
Hunting & Fishing
Beer & Beer Making
Health & Fitness
Diets & Weight Loss
Children's Science & Nature
Vitamins & Supplements
Psychology and Counseling
Philosophy of Psychology
Physiological Aspects of Psychology
Psychology of Sexuality
Psychology Testing & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Logic & Brain Teasers
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Probability & Statistics
Experiments, Instruments & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Fusion & Fission
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
Waves & Wave Mechanics
Administration & Policy
Allied Health Professions
Medical Education & Training
Endocrinology & Metabolism
Physician & Patient
Insects & Spiders
Fish & Aquariums
Mobile & Wireless Computing: Programming
Linux Kernel & Peripherals
Linux Networking & Administration
State & Local History
Sci Fi Calendars
Bujold, Lois McMaster
Card, Orson Scott
Chalker, Jack L.
Heinlein, Robert A.
McKillip, Patricia A.
Nye, Jody Lynn
|Make Life Your Bitch: Motivational adult coloring book. Turn your stress into success! (Midnight Edition)
Lowest new price: $4.50
Lowest used price: $2.99
List price: $5.99
Author: John T
Brand: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Turn stress into success!
- Has life become a bit overwhelming? Has this adulting "thing" gotten out of hand? Could you use a little bit of me time to refresh and energize? Then you are in luck! This coloring book is jam-packed with positive and motivational adult coloring pages for you to color!
- The coloring pages this adult coloring bo are printed on black backgrounds so your bright colors will pop and stand out!
- A perfect coloring book for gift exchanges all types! Makes good white elephant gifts, funny secret santa gifts, gag gifts, etc.
- Over 20 motivational and sweary positive grown up coloring pages to color!
- These curse word coloring books are great for relaxing and relieving stress!
About Make Life Your Bitch
Face it. Life isn’t exactly easy. In fact, some days, weeks, months, and years are tough. With such a constant and exhausting whirlwind of chaos, it’s a wonder that moments of bliss still exist.But life doesn’t have to be this way. If there is only one life to live, you might as well take the hand you are dealt and do something with it. This is exactly why I created: Make Life Your Bitch. To help you color away your stress, take control of your life, and do a little bit of ass-kicking!
Don't forget to pick up a copy for your friends, family, and co-workers and check out the other swear word coloring books by John T!
|WEIGHT WATCHERS INSTANT POT COOKBOOK 2019: A Guidebook to rapid weight loss, healthy lifestyle and a fulfilled life
Lowest new price: $17.87
List price: $19.85
Author: Christopher James Bell
Weight Watchers assigns points to every food based on calorie count and sugar, protein and saturated fat content. And when you subscribe, you are given a points-based budget that matches your age, gender, height and weight. You get to spend these points on any food you want as long as you stay within your budget and control your portion sizes which helps ensure that you’re eating in moderation. Zero-point foods do not count in your budget. You can combine these with higher-point foods to create balanced and satisfying meals. If you have unused points, you can roll them over to any other day, such as a day when you feel you might need extra points. So you will essentially be making your own food selections and putting together your own menu. In addition, you need to carefully track the food you eat and the points you spend and have left. Recipes include:
- Pumpkin Coffee Cake
- Easy Baked Eggs
- Buffalo Meatballs
- Crab-Stuffed Mushrooms
- Italian Chicken Chili
- Curry Beef Stew
- Philly Cheesesteak
- Pork Lettuce Cups
- Amazing Asian Pulled Pork
- Chicken and Bacon Lasagna Roll-ups
- Garlicky Tuna Casserole
- Lemon Ricotta Torte
- Chocolate Almond Fudge
- Homemade Root Beer
- …and much more!
|Complete Book of Framing: An Illustrated Guide for Residential Construction
Lowest new price: $18.27
Lowest used price: $14.00
List price: $29.95
Author: Scot Simpson
The updated easy-to-learn reference for rough carpentry and framing
Complete Book of Framing, Second Edition is an updated, easy-to-learn guide to rough carpentry and framing written by an expert with more than thirty years of framing experience. This book guides the reader through the steps on framing floors, walls, roofs, door and window openings, and stairs. Hundreds of color photographs and illustrations help the reader understand the basics as well as advanced framing methods. This Second Edition is updated to match the framing techniques to the 2009 International Building Code, and introduces the concept of "green framing" regarding material use and handling.
- Deals with the new corrosive treating methods that began to be used in 2004 for pressure treated wood
- Covers the time and energy-saving benefits of positive placement nail guns, which have become the industry standard for fastening light gage hardware
- Includes a glue-laminated beam weight chart, along with a description of crane operations for setting these beams
Starting with the basics, this book begins with types of lumber, nails, and what tools are needed, followed by detailed, fully illustrated steps for framing each building element—from planning and layout through specific nailing patterns. Framer-Friendly Tips throughout the book show how to get a task done right—and more easily.
Framing Tips for Every Task
Material Movement for Walls
- Locate wall framing so that once the wall is built, it can be raised into position as close to where it finally goes as possible.
- Spread the headers, trimmers, cripples, and sills as close to their final position as possible.
- Eight is an average number of 2 × 4 studs to carry.
- You can use your leg to stabilize the studs you are spreading. Stabilize them with one arm and one leg to free up your other arm so that you can spread them one at a time. This way you won’t have to set them down, then pick them back up to spread them. (See photo.)
- Select a straight plate for the top and double plates, and position any crown in the double plate in the opposite direction of the top plate crown. This will help straighten out the wall.
- Nail the headers to the studs first. Make sure that they are flush on top and on the ends of the headers.
- Nail the trimmers to the studs. Make sure that they are up tight against the bottom of the header and flush with the sides of the stud.
- Nail the studs and cripples to the plates. Nail sills to the cripples and the trimmers. Make sure that all the connections are tight and flush.
- Align the bottom plate so that when it is raised, it will be as close to the final position as possible.
- Attach the bottom plate to the floor along the inside chalk line for the wall. Toenail through the bottom plate into the floor so that the sheathing won’t cover the nails. If the wall is in position, it can be nailed on the inside, and the nails can be pulled out after the wall is raised.
- Use your tape measure to check the diagonal lengths of the wall.
- Move the top part of the wall until the diagonal lengths are equal. Example: If the diagonal measurements are different by one inch, then move the long measure toward the short measure by one half inch diagonal measure. Make sure the measurements are exact.
- Once the diagonals are the same, check by measuring the other diagonal.
- Temporarily nail the top of the wall so that it will not move while you are sheathing it. Make sure you nail so that your nails won’t be covered by the sheathing.
|Can't Fix Stupid! Swear Word Adult Coloring Book: Calming and relaxing coloring patterns and designs created with stress and anxiety relief in mind.
Lowest new price: $8.04
Lowest used price: $5.80
List price: $8.99
Author: John T
WARNING! This adult coloring book may include:
- EXTRA STRESS RELIEF! Designed and created with stress and anxiety relief in mind. Your doctor may not like this!
- BWA HA HA HA! You and your friends may suffer from non-stop laughing fits! There is no cure!
- LESS RAGE! This swear word adult coloring book contains the Rage Page which helps you relax when you need to vent. What are you going to do with your extra time when your venting sessions become shorter?
- MORE GIFT VALUE! You may find yourself giving away more presents than you planned! i.e., white elephant gifts, secret Santa gifts, and Christmas gifts for her, him, them, and everyone!
About Can't Fix StupidWe know we can't fix stupid. But, when stupid does what stupid does, we can at least color stupid away!Can't Fix Stupid, the latest adult swear word coloring book by John T, is full of playful vulgar insults and cuss words to help you get your mind off the asshats that try to ruin your day! The coloring book is specifically designed and created with stress, anxiety, adhd, and depression relief in mind.This adult coloring book also includes the Rage Page, a brand new type of coloring page. The Rage Page is a combination of chaotic designs and multiple swear words, for days when you really need to vent! Can't Fix Stupid includes five Rage Page's.Overall, you will find calm and relaxing patterns and cute animals mixed in with funny and unique swear words and phrases.This adult coloring book makes a great gift for family, friends, and co-workers!
|Weight Watchers Freestyle 2019: The Complete Weight Watchers Freestyle Program with 30 Days Meal Plan(Complete cookbook for beginners)
Lowest new price: $24.85
List price: $24.85
Author: Alexa Garcia
Weight Watchers has a simple method of Counting the caloric intake and keeping tabs on how much you do. It is also boiled down to a single number point system. In order to make sure that it works for you, here are a few tips to understand about Weight Watchers. Weight Watchers is about keeping track and if you do not write everything that you eat down, you are going to miss something. It is really difficult to keep track of things in your head, keeping a journal that you fill out right then is an easy way to remedy this. With all of the new smartphone apps out there, you have the tool to record the information at your fingertips. Even something as simple as a candy bar or a handful of chips can add up. If you are looking for a plan with a little flexibility, but still get you the result of healthy weight loss and a slimmer you, give Weight Watchers a try. Combining their eating regimen with any workout or regular exercise, you will see excellent results.Recipes include:
The recipes in this book will be a useful kitchen guide to preparing delicious recipes that will see you cut the extra weight! Have an excellent read!
- Bacon cheeseburger
- Copycat Frosty
- Corn dogs
- Tom ka gai
- Carne asada
- General Tso’s
- And many more!
|Framing America: A Social History of American Art (Third Edition)
Lowest new price: $43.37
Lowest used price: $20.00
List price: $116.40
Author: Frances K. Pohl
Offers comprehensive engagement with the social, cultural, and historical context of American visual culture. Unique in its inclusive treatment, Framing America embraces the full scope of American art from the sixteenth century to the present. In addition to offering comprehensive coverage of the canon, Pohl’s narrative goes beyond the traditional, and sometimes derogatory, treatment of certain populations in American society and addresses the domestic arts and the social and political contexts of art. This is a truly comprehensive look both at the history of art in America and at the reciprocal influence of American art and society.
The Third Edition features new images, from the early years of Western Europe’s encounter with America’s native peoples to the twenty-first century’s prioritization of sustainable architecture.
360 color, 339 b&w
Lowest new price: $14.96
Lowest used price: $12.55
List price: $22.95
Author: Editors of Fine Homebuilding
Brand: Brand: Taunton Press
This essential reference for pros and passionate amateurs is back with a fresh design and updated content. Written by respected builders from all over America, this extensive revision collects all the latest roof framing articles from the pages of Fine Homebuilding magazine -- from cutting rafters and framing roof valleys to building dormers and working with roof trusses. The contributors offer hardearned, job-tested advice on an impressive variety of tools, techniques, and trade secrets.
Framing Roofs shows how to work with speed and precision, and, since working on a roof is often a complicated and dangerous task, safety is always at the forefront.
Fine Homebuilding has been providing rock-solid information and inspiration to everyone who cares about quality home improvement and construction since 1981. With a circulation of 300,000, the magazine helps its dedicated readers build projects better, faster, and more efficiently. All the contributing authors of Framing Roofs are seasoned professionals who have written articles in the magazine.
- Used Book in Good Condition
|Humping Animals Adult Coloring Book: Hilariously funny coloring book of animals gone wild! Color, laugh, and relax!
Lowest new price: $3.99
List price: $3.99
Author: John T
Color, relax, and laugh with this hilariously funny adult coloring book! Makes the perfect gag gift for your favorite colorists, too!
The Humping Animals Adult Coloring Book is filled with hilariously funny coloring pages of animals gone wild. The content in this book is NOT explicit. This coloring book makes a perfect gift for yourself so you can color, laugh, and relax. As they say, laughter is the best medicine! The Humping Animals Coloring Book makes an even better gift for your family, friends, coworkers, and gift exchanges such as the White Elephant or Secret Santa.
|How to Make Picture Frames (Best of AW): 12 Simple to Stylish Projects from the Experts at American Woodworker (American Woodworker) (Best of American Woodworker Magazine)
Lowest new price: $11.57
Lowest used price: $7.91
List price: $19.95
Author: Editors of American Woodworker
Brand: Design Originals
A collection of some of the best framing projects published by American Woodworker magazine with expert step-by-step instructions, workshop tips and matting and mounting instructions. Add a special touch to cherished photos or artwork with hand-made picture frames. The experts at American Woodworker give step-by-step instructions using a variety of woods and styles.
|The Complete Photo Guide to Framing and Displaying Artwork: 500 Full-Color How-to Photos
Lowest new price: $13.56
Lowest used price: $6.23
List price: $24.99
Author: Vivian Carli Kistler
Brand: Kistler, Vivian Carli
Step-by-step color photos for all areas of matting and framing; the information is complete, accurate, and up-to-date. This book includes top-notch instructions for archival framing—the correct methods and materials for preserving photos and artwork for posterity. The author also provides inspiration and helpful examples to show people how to display their artwork using basic design principles in a manner that is easily grasped. There are important techniques to follow for success—even the basic mechanics of hanging a picture.
Page 1 of 220
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.