|Browse by Catagory:
Civil Rights & Liberties
War & Peace
Cajun & Creole Cooking
Caribbean & West Indian Cooking
Diabetic & Sugar-Free Cooking
Low Fat Cooking
Middle Eastern Cooking
Pacific Rim Cooking
Home & Garden
Literature & Fiction
Sheet Music & Scores
Environmental & Natural Resources Law
Ethics & Professional Responsibility
Procedures & Litigation
Water Supply & Land Use
Lawyer and Crimal Humor
Outdoors & Nature
Hiking & Camping
Hunting & Fishing
Beer & Beer Making
Health & Fitness
Diets & Weight Loss
Children's Science & Nature
Vitamins & Supplements
Psychology and Counseling
Philosophy of Psychology
Physiological Aspects of Psychology
Psychology of Sexuality
Psychology Testing & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Logic & Brain Teasers
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Probability & Statistics
Experiments, Instruments & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Fusion & Fission
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
Waves & Wave Mechanics
Administration & Policy
Allied Health Professions
Medical Education & Training
Endocrinology & Metabolism
Physician & Patient
Insects & Spiders
Fish & Aquariums
Mobile & Wireless Computing: Programming
Linux Kernel & Peripherals
Linux Networking & Administration
State & Local History
Sci Fi Calendars
Bujold, Lois McMaster
Card, Orson Scott
Chalker, Jack L.
Heinlein, Robert A.
McKillip, Patricia A.
Nye, Jody Lynn
|Can't Fix Stupid! Swear Word Adult Coloring Book: Calming and relaxing coloring patterns and designs created with stress and anxiety relief in mind.
Lowest new price: $4.97
Lowest used price: $3.20
List price: $5.99
Author: John T
WARNING! This adult coloring book may include:
- EXTRA RELIEF! Designed and created with stress and anxiety relief in mind. Your doctor may not like this!
- BWA HA HA HA! You and your friends may suffer from non-stop laughing fits! There is no cure!
- LESS RAGE! This swear word adult coloring book contains the Rage Page which helps you relax when you need to vent. What are you going to do with your extra time when your venting sessions become shorter?
- MORE GIFT VALUE! You may find yourself giving away more presents than you planned! i.e., white elephant gifts, secret Santa gifts, and Christmas gifts for her, him, them, and everyone!
About Can't Fix Stupid We know we can't fix stupid. But, when stupid does what stupid does, we can at least color stupid away! Can't Fix Stupid, the latest adult swear word coloring book by John T, is full of playful vulgar insults and cuss words to help you get your mind off the asshats that try to ruin your day! The coloring book is specifically designed and created with stress, anxiety, adhd, and depression relief in mind. This adult coloring book also includes the Rage Page, a brand new type of coloring page. The Rage Page is a combination of chaotic designs and multiple swear words, for days when you really need to vent! Can't Fix Stupid includes five Rage Page's. Overall, you will find calm and relaxing patterns and cute animals mixed in with funny and unique swear words and phrases. This adult coloring book makes a great gift for family, friends, and co-workers!
|DEWALT Carpentry and Framing Complete Handbook (DEWALT Series)
Lowest new price: $19.33
Lowest used price: $19.46
List price: $24.95
Author: Gary Brackett
Brand: Cengage Learning
Whether you are a seasoned professional or just entering the construction industry, this is the ultimate handbook for residential wood framing and related topics. Packed with powerful, full-color diagrams and an easy-to-understand writing style, DEWALT Carpentry and Framing Complete Handbook does just that by spelling out, through pictures, the step-by-step procedures associated with key carpentry concepts. The accompanying text is clear, straightforward, and accessible, clarifying and elaborating on the visuals. Coverage begins with a discussion of house types and foundations, gradually progressing to more complex areas, such as wall and floor framing. The book concludes with a chapter on special topics, which includes an exploration of the construction of stairs, railings, porches, and decks. Logically organized for easy reference, this is a thorough yet concise introduction to the world of carpentry and framing for professionals.
Key Handbook Features
- Clarifies unfamiliar terminology with a glossary in each chapter that identifies and explains new terms for that topic.
- Explains potentially confusing math concepts through clear example calculations.
- Offers valuable information that extends beyond the basics with additional examples, span tables, and charts in the appendix; and notes, cautions, and tips in the sidebars.
- Used Book in Good Condition
|Complete Book of Framing: An Illustrated Guide for Residential Construction
Lowest new price: $18.68
Lowest used price: $17.38
List price: $29.95
Author: Scot Simpson
Brand: Scot Simpson
The updated easy-to-learn reference for rough carpentry and framing
Complete Book of Framing, Second Edition is an updated, easy-to-learn guide to rough carpentry and framing written by an expert with more than thirty years of framing experience. This book guides the reader through the steps on framing floors, walls, roofs, door and window openings, and stairs. Hundreds of color photographs and illustrations help the reader understand the basics as well as advanced framing methods. This Second Edition is updated to match the framing techniques to the 2009 International Building Code, and introduces the concept of "green framing" regarding material use and handling.
- Deals with the new corrosive treating methods that began to be used in 2004 for pressure treated wood
- Covers the time and energy-saving benefits of positive placement nail guns, which have become the industry standard for fastening light gage hardware
- Includes a glue-laminated beam weight chart, along with a description of crane operations for setting these beams
Starting with the basics, this book begins with types of lumber, nails, and what tools are needed, followed by detailed, fully illustrated steps for framing each building element—from planning and layout through specific nailing patterns. Framer-Friendly Tips throughout the book show how to get a task done right—and more easily.
Framing Tips for Every Task
Material Movement for Walls
- Locate wall framing so that once the wall is built, it can be raised into position as close to where it finally goes as possible.
- Spread the headers, trimmers, cripples, and sills as close to their final position as possible.
- Eight is an average number of 2 × 4 studs to carry.
- You can use your leg to stabilize the studs you are spreading. Stabilize them with one arm and one leg to free up your other arm so that you can spread them one at a time. This way you won’t have to set them down, then pick them back up to spread them. (See photo.)
- Select a straight plate for the top and double plates, and position any crown in the double plate in the opposite direction of the top plate crown. This will help straighten out the wall.
- Nail the headers to the studs first. Make sure that they are flush on top and on the ends of the headers.
- Nail the trimmers to the studs. Make sure that they are up tight against the bottom of the header and flush with the sides of the stud.
- Nail the studs and cripples to the plates. Nail sills to the cripples and the trimmers. Make sure that all the connections are tight and flush.
- Align the bottom plate so that when it is raised, it will be as close to the final position as possible.
- Attach the bottom plate to the floor along the inside chalk line for the wall. Toenail through the bottom plate into the floor so that the sheathing won’t cover the nails. If the wall is in position, it can be nailed on the inside, and the nails can be pulled out after the wall is raised.
- Use your tape measure to check the diagonal lengths of the wall.
- Move the top part of the wall until the diagonal lengths are equal. Example: If the diagonal measurements are different by one inch, then move the long measure toward the short measure by one half inch diagonal measure. Make sure the measurements are exact.
- Once the diagonals are the same, check by measuring the other diagonal.
- Temporarily nail the top of the wall so that it will not move while you are sheathing it. Make sure you nail so that your nails won’t be covered by the sheathing.
- Complete Book of Framing An Illustrated Guide for Residential Construction
Lowest new price: $13.01
Lowest used price: $14.88
List price: $22.95
Author: Editors of Fine Homebuilding
Brand: Brand: Taunton Press
This essential reference for pros and passionate amateurs is back with a fresh design and updated content. Written by respected builders from all over America, this extensive revision collects all the latest roof framing articles from the pages of Fine Homebuilding magazine -- from cutting rafters and framing roof valleys to building dormers and working with roof trusses. The contributors offer hardearned, job-tested advice on an impressive variety of tools, techniques, and trade secrets.
Framing Roofs shows how to work with speed and precision, and, since working on a roof is often a complicated and dangerous task, safety is always at the forefront.
Fine Homebuilding has been providing rock-solid information and inspiration to everyone who cares about quality home improvement and construction since 1981. With a circulation of 300,000, the magazine helps its dedicated readers build projects better, faster, and more efficiently. All the contributing authors of Framing Roofs are seasoned professionals who have written articles in the magazine.
- Used Book in Good Condition
|Adult Coloring Books: the Magical World of Christmas (christmas designs, christmas trees, stress relieving, relaxation, stress relief)
Lowest new price: $6.90
List price: $6.90
Author: Pegasus Coloring Book
- 40 beautiful Christmas drawings to color.
- Best Christmas Gift Ever
- White background for every design.
- One-sided pages with enough space to cut off the page if needed.
Christmas is the most wonderful tradition we celebrate and brings joy in the heart of everyone. Decorating the christmas tree, having the most delicious dinner and exchanging gifts with your beloved, is such a joyful moment.
The beautiful christmassy drawings in this book will plunge you into a magical moment. From castles covered in snow to beautiful angels spreading the joy, christmas trees to decorate with lovely colors, magical snowmen and many more surprises, you will have plenty of colorings to do.The Magical World of Christmas has been created to achieve one goal. Fulfil the happiness in the heart of everyone by coloring magical illustrations.
Offer your colourings as a gift or display them in the house, you do anything you want as long as it brings you peace and serenity.
Enjoy coloring & Merry Christmas to you all.
Come & meet us on our Facebook page (link in our bio on amazon) and a chance to win free coloring pages !
|The Complete Photo Guide to Framing and Displaying Artwork: 500 Full-Color How-to Photos
Lowest new price: $9.43
Lowest used price: $8.39
List price: $24.99
Author: Vivian Carli Kistler
Brand: Vivian Carli Kistler
- The Complete Photo Guide to Framing and Displaying Artwork 500 Full color How to Photos
|How to Make Picture Frames (Best of AW): 12 Simple to Stylish Projects from the Experts at American Woodworker (American Woodworker) (Best of American Woodworker Magazine)
Lowest new price: $11.66
Lowest used price: $11.20
List price: $19.95
Author: Editors of American Woodworker
A collection of some of the best framing projects published by American Woodworker magazine with expert step-by-step instructions, workshop tips and matting and mounting instructions. Add a special touch to cherished photos or artwork with hand-made picture frames. The experts at American Woodworker give step-by-step instructions using a variety of woods and styles.
- How to Make Picture Frames 12 Simple to Stylish Projects from the Experts at American Woodworker
|Eat Shit & Die: An adult coloring book to help you cope with those asshats who try to ruin your day.
Lowest new price: $7.99
Lowest used price: $3.49
List price: $7.99
Author: John T
Did someone try and run you off the road on your way home from work? Did that asshole break up with you again? Did your neighbor's dog shit in your yard again and you just happened to step in it while walking to the mailbox? If you answered yes to any of the questions above, then this adult coloring book is for you. However, if you answered yes to all of the questions, you may need a few copies because one probably won't be enough. Eat Shit & Die is the latest stress relieving and relaxing swear word adult coloring book by John T. This coloring book is filled with mesmerizing shapes, flowers, and designs to reset when those asshats try and ruin your day.
|Practical Book of Picture Framing: How To Make More Than 100 Classic And Decorative Frames
Lowest new price: $11.79
Lowest used price: $11.73
List price: $18.99
Author: Rian Kanduth
Brand: Rian Kanduth
|An essential how-to guide, with step-by-step techniques and projects on how to make traditional, contemporary and customized frames. |
- Practical Book of Picture Framing
|Adult Coloring Books: Zen Buddha: Doodles and Patterns to Color for Grownups (Mindfulness) (Volume 1)
Lowest new price: $6.97
Lowest used price: $7.36
List price: $6.97
Author: Cyrus Dalal
Brand: Dalal Cyrus
ZenTangled: Adult Coloring Books - Mindfulness Volume 1
- This Adult Coloring Book features 30 buddha Illustrations and doodles, big and small, filled with patterns and images of buddha, mandalas and other traditional motifs.
- Each coloring pattern is printed on its own page to prevent bleed through, allowing you to cut out and keep - perfect for Framing.
- Designs range in complexity from beginner to expert-level.
- Use your preferred method of coloring from color pencils, gel pens, markers etc, providing hours and hours of stress relief, mindful calm, and fun, creative expression.
- The perfect gift for any coloring enthusiast!
- Adult Coloring Books Zen Buddha Doodles and Patterns to Color for Grownups
Page 1 of 212
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.