|Browse by Catagory:
Civil Rights & Liberties
War & Peace
Cajun & Creole Cooking
Caribbean & West Indian Cooking
Diabetic & Sugar-Free Cooking
Low Fat Cooking
Middle Eastern Cooking
Pacific Rim Cooking
Home & Garden
Literature & Fiction
Sheet Music & Scores
Environmental & Natural Resources Law
Ethics & Professional Responsibility
Procedures & Litigation
Water Supply & Land Use
Lawyer and Crimal Humor
Outdoors & Nature
Hiking & Camping
Hunting & Fishing
Beer & Beer Making
Health & Fitness
Diets & Weight Loss
Children's Science & Nature
Vitamins & Supplements
Psychology and Counseling
Philosophy of Psychology
Physiological Aspects of Psychology
Psychology of Sexuality
Psychology Testing & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Logic & Brain Teasers
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Probability & Statistics
Experiments, Instruments & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Fusion & Fission
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
Waves & Wave Mechanics
Administration & Policy
Allied Health Professions
Medical Education & Training
Endocrinology & Metabolism
Physician & Patient
Insects & Spiders
Fish & Aquariums
Mobile & Wireless Computing: Programming
Linux Kernel & Peripherals
Linux Networking & Administration
State & Local History
Sci Fi Calendars
Bujold, Lois McMaster
Card, Orson Scott
Chalker, Jack L.
Heinlein, Robert A.
McKillip, Patricia A.
Nye, Jody Lynn
|Paleo Slow Cooker Cookbook: 250 Amazing Paleo Diet Recipes
Lowest new price: $9.99
List price: $9.99
Author: Shon Brooks
A Paleo diet is extremely healthy and you should opt for it if you need to make a significant change in your life.
In addition, slow cooking is one of the most popular cooking methods these days that allows you to prepare delicious dishes for you and your loved ones.
Slow cooking helps you make healthy meals in a very simple way.
So, why shouldn't you combine a healthy diet with slow cooking?
The Paleo diet is one of the easiest and simple ones to follow. It brings you so many health benefits and it will help you lose weight in no time.
Under the cover you will find over 250 impressive Paleo slow cooked recipes!
- Everyday easy to cook recipes
- Meat, poultry, seafood recipes
- Paleo friendly recipes
- List of ingredients, cooking times, nutritional info
Have a look at some of the recipes you’re about to discover:
- Fish and Tomatoes
- Savory Chicken
- Turkey and Orange Sauce
- Butternut Squash Side Dish
- Chocolate Cake
- Lemon Pudding
...and many more!
Get your copy and start cooking!
- 500 Paleo Diet Recipes: Ultimate Paleo Diet Cookbook with Healthy & Easy Recipes
- Paleo for Beginners: Essentials to Get Started
- Paleo in 28: 4 Weeks, 5 Ingredients, 130 Recipes
- Paleo Slow Cooker Cookbook: 100 Amazing Paleo Diet Slow Cooker Recipes
- Paleo Instant Pot Cookbook: Top 100 Paleo Instant Pot Recipes; Lose Fat Fast with Healthy Paleo Recipes and Your Electric Pressure Cooker
- Paleo Instant Pot Cookbook: 250 Amazing Paleo Diet Recipes
- Paleo Diet: Paleo Diet For Beginners, Lose Weight And Get Healthy (Paleo Diet Cookbook, Paleo Diet Recipes, Paleo Diet For Weight Loss, Paleo Diet For Beginners)
- Paleo Cookbook: 300 Delicious Paleo Diet Recipes
- Paleo Diet: 100 PALEO RECIPES FOR BEGINNERS TO LOSE WEIGHT AND GET HEALTHY (Paleo Diet Cookbook, Paleo Diet Recipes, Paleo Diet For Weight Loss, Paleo Diet For Beginners, Paleo)
- The Big 15 Paleo Cookbook: 15 Fundamental Ingredients, 150 Paleo Diet Recipes, 450 Variations
|Lionel Trains Pocket Price Guide 1901-2018 (Greenberg's Pocket Price Guide Lionel Trains)
Lowest new price: $15.48
Lowest used price: $15.40
List price: $21.99
Author: Roger Carp
Market prices change every year. Toy train enthusiasts need to know what their collection is CURRENTLY worth. The Lionel Trains Pocket Price Guide 1901-2018 is packed with the latest market value information for prewar, postwar, modern, and tinplate trains, as well as postwar boxes and sets.
|The LEGO Trains Book
Lowest new price: $16.46
Lowest used price: $12.22
List price: $24.95
Author: Holger Matthes
Learn the model-making process from start to finish, including the best ways to choose scale, wheels, motors, and track layout. Get advice for building steam engines, locomotives, and passenger cars, and discover fresh ideas and inspiration for your own LEGO train designs.
Inside you'll find:
-A historical tour of LEGO trains
-Step-by-step building instructions for models of the German Inter-City Express (ICE), the Swiss “Crocodile,” and a vintage passenger car
-Tips for controlling your trains with transformers, receivers, and motors
-Advice on advanced building techniques like SNOT (studs not on top), microstriping, creating textures, and making offset connections
-Case studies of the design process
-Ways to use older LEGO pieces in modern designs
For ages 10+
|Basic DCC Wiring for Your Model Railroad: A Beginner's Guide to Decoders, DCC Systems, and Layout Wiring
Lowest new price: $11.23
Lowest used price: $8.95
List price: $15.95
Author: Mike Polsgrove
Get started with Digital Command Control (DCC)! This how-to guide covers the basics, with an overview of DCC, track wiring, cab bus wiring, and converting an existing layout to DCC. Written by Mike Polsgrove, Model Railroader s columnist on DCC.
|Guide to North American Diesel Locomotives
Lowest new price: $17.33
Lowest used price: $18.89
List price: $27.99
Author: Jeff Wilson
Jeff Wilson's new book, Guide to North American Diesel Locomotives, offers more than 300 pages of detailed information on diesel locomotives produced in North America from the 1930s to today. An essential guide for model railroaders and train enthusiasts, this comprehensive reference book includes:
- All-time rosters for more than 100 major railroads in the U.S. and Canada through the 1970s.
- Spotting features on all major locomotive types produced.
- Characteristics and operation of diesel locomotives.
- New and updated material (text, charts and, photos).
- 400 color/black&white photos
- And much more!
Guide to North American Diesel Locomotives is an important reference for railfans and model railroaders alike.
|Wiring Your Model Railroad (Essentials)
Lowest new price: $13.88
Lowest used price: $12.95
List price: $21.99
Author: Larry Puckett
If model railroaders could own one book about wiring, this would be the best choice. In Wiring Your Model Railroad, Larry Puckett provides a helpful overview of all things wiring, including traditional wiring and DCC. This is the first wiring book any modeler should buy, and it s a useful reference guide for experienced modelers. Most importantly, it is the first book any publisher has released on this topic in 15 years. So, it s the most current and reliable source of model railroad wiring information you ll find anywhere.
- Kalmbach 12491 Wiring Your Model Railroad, 12491
- Features: • Paperback book • Overview of all things wiring including traditional wiring and DCC • 140 color photos
- Includes: • One "Wiring Your Model Railroad" Book
- Specs: • Size: 8-1:4" x 10-3/4" (209.55mm x 273.05mm) • Pages: 128 • Copyright: 2015
- Part number(s) included (in factory packaging): 12491
|52 Sketch Prompts: Weekly Art Prompts for Creative Doodling & Beyond - 8.5" x 5.5" Sketchbook Artist Journal Project Ideas to Draw, Collage, Illustrate, Design & More! For All Ages, Teens to Adults
Lowest new price: $9.29
Lowest used price: $9.29
List price: $9.95
Author: Samantha Cole
52 Sketch Prompts - Weekly Art Prompts for Creative Doodling & Beyond is a great gift for any artist! Great source of inspiration, motivation and ideas. This book has 52 prompts, one for every week of the year to keep you drawing all through the year! Small enough to travel with, at the size of 8.5 inches by 5.5 inches. Get kids, teens and adults to make, create, draw and sketch with this prompt sketchbook journal!
- Journal Sparks: Fire Up Your Creativity with Spontaneous Art, Wild Writing, and Inventive Thinking
- Scribbles & Doodles: A Coloring Journal: A Unique Book With Space to Scribble, Doodle, Draw & Create, Each Page Accompanied By A Beautiful Full Page, ... Relaxation Stress Relief & Art Color Therapy)
- Draw Journal Things to Draw Art Prompts: 101 Daily Journal Prompts A Sketchbook About Drawing from Stimulating Ideas
- Pro Art 3078 18-Piece Sketch/Draw Pencil Set
- Becoming Me: A Work in Progress: Color, Journal & Brainstorm Your Way to a Creative Life
- Draw This Challenge: Drawing Prompt Sketchbook Journal, Over 200 Things To Draw - [Professional Binding]
- How to Draw Cool Stuff: A Drawing Guide for Teachers and Students
- Pluqis Premium Art Colored Pencils, Set of 50 Colors in Tin Case | Pre-Sharpened & Richer Artist-Grade Pigments for College Students, School Supplies and Adults Coloring and Drawing Books
- The Sketchbook Challenge: Techniques, Prompts, and Inspiration for Achieving Your Creative Goals
- Colore Premium Art Pencils Pack – 50 Assorted Pencil Set For Coloring Pages & Books – Colored, Watercolor, Drawing, Charcoal and Metallic Color Pencils For Students, Kids & Adults School Supplies
|Basic Trackwork for Model Railroaders, Second Edition (Essentials)
Lowest new price: $12.69
Lowest used price: $13.61
List price: $19.99
Author: Jeff Wilson
Don't get derailed! Get up to speed on the latest advancements in trackwork with the one book that focuses solely on proper track installation, Basic Trackwork for Model Railroaders, 2nd Edition.
Freshly updated to showcase the newest products, current manufacturers, and the latest techniques, this new edition shows you how to: Lay flextrack, Handlay track, Install turnouts and switch machines, Use all-in-one and other sectional track, Install subroadbed, Ballast and detail track,
and much more!
No matter the size or scale of your model railroad, using the techniques in this in-depth guide will set the stage for smooth operation!
|Basic Model Railroad Benchwork (Model Railroader Essentials Series)
Lowest new price: $12.71
Lowest used price: $11.95
List price: $19.95
Author: Jeff Wilson
The title may say “basics,” but this book covers a full range of skills and materials. Beginners building a small table or shelf layout up to experienced modelers assembling the benchwork for a basement empire will find what they need in this comprehensive guide. New color photos and illustrations highlight liftout sections and swinging access gates.
|Track Planning for Realistic Operation: Prototype Railroad Concepts for Your Model Railroad (Model Railroader)(3rd Edition)
Lowest new price: $16.07
Lowest used price: $11.41
List price: $21.95
Author: John H. Armstrong
Provides step-by-step design techniques and track planning tips to save model railroaders time, money, and headaches. This must-have book also covers aspects of prototype freight and passenger operations, route design, and contemporary railroading.
- Used Book in Good Condition
Page 1 of 300
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.