|Browse by Catagory:
Civil Rights & Liberties
War & Peace
Cajun & Creole Cooking
Caribbean & West Indian Cooking
Diabetic & Sugar-Free Cooking
Low Fat Cooking
Middle Eastern Cooking
Pacific Rim Cooking
Home & Garden
Literature & Fiction
Sheet Music & Scores
Environmental & Natural Resources Law
Ethics & Professional Responsibility
Procedures & Litigation
Water Supply & Land Use
Lawyer and Crimal Humor
Outdoors & Nature
Hiking & Camping
Hunting & Fishing
Beer & Beer Making
Health & Fitness
Diets & Weight Loss
Children's Science & Nature
Vitamins & Supplements
Psychology and Counseling
Philosophy of Psychology
Physiological Aspects of Psychology
Psychology of Sexuality
Psychology Testing & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Logic & Brain Teasers
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Probability & Statistics
Experiments, Instruments & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Fusion & Fission
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
Waves & Wave Mechanics
Administration & Policy
Allied Health Professions
Medical Education & Training
Endocrinology & Metabolism
Physician & Patient
Insects & Spiders
Fish & Aquariums
Mobile & Wireless Computing: Programming
Linux Kernel & Peripherals
Linux Networking & Administration
State & Local History
Sci Fi Calendars
Bujold, Lois McMaster
Card, Orson Scott
Chalker, Jack L.
Heinlein, Robert A.
McKillip, Patricia A.
Nye, Jody Lynn
|My Felt Doll: 12 Easy Patterns for Wonderful Whimsical Dolls
Lowest new price: $14.68
Lowest used price: $15.08
List price: $24.99
Author: Shelly Down
Brand: David & Charles
Sewing soft dolls has never been easier with these adorable patterns from Gingermelon designer Shelly Down!
The eagerly anticipated first book by popular toy designer Shelly Down, My Felt Doll shows sewers of all abilities how to make adorable soft dolls using the most basic of materials and skills.
With just felt sheets and a handful of simple notions, you will learn how to sew the simple yet delightful doll pattern and then discover 11 imaginative variations on the design, plus over 40 accompanying accessories – from a mermaid to a witch, from a princess to a superhero and from a ballerina to a bride – guaranteed to delight little girls everywhere.
With no hems to sew and all the stitching done by hand, My Felt Doll makes a great entry point to sewing dolls for beginners and even children.
Full-size templates make life easy – trace straight from the page with no need to enlarge.
- My Felt Doll 12 Easy Patterns for Wonderful Whimsical Dolls
|Lalylala's Beetles Bugs and Butterflies: A Crochet Story of Tiny Creatures and Big Dreams
Lowest new price: $15.23
Lowest used price: $20.88
List price: $24.99
Author: Lydia Tresselt
Hello bug lovers and crochet adventurers!
Grab your research equipment (magnifying glass, flask of tea, crochet hook, scissors and yarn) and follow us into a world full of magic and science, a microcosm of tiny creatures and big dreams! In this book you will find not only a charming selection of crochet patterns to create scrabbling beetles, beautiful bugs and fluttering butterfly crochet amigurumi, but also a wonderful story to read out loud and ponder on: a tale about growing up; accepting change and the power of dreams.
Watch tiny creatures hatching from their eggs, look on as they munch through a green world, and be astonished at their marvelous transformations when they finally slip out of their cocoons. The wings and hats are interchangeable so you can use the patterns in this book to create new outfits for your little insect friends. Give your caterpillar a new set of wings for every day of the week, or cover your beetle in the most colourful wing suits. Be inspired by nature to make creatures of your own creation. It's a great little world full of possibilities. We wish you lots of fun on your journey of discovery and learning!
|Ultimate Paper Airplanes for Kids: The Best Guide to Paper Airplanes!: Includes Instruction Book with 12 Innovative Designs & 48 Tear-Out Paper Planes
Lowest new price: $8.84
Lowest used price: $4.00
List price: $14.95
Author: Andrew Dewar
Brand: Andrew Dewar
**Winner of the 2016 Creative Child Magazine Product of the Year Award**
Kids will love to fold and fly these sturdy, aerodynamic paper airplanes!
In this brand new origami book with folding papers, paper airplane expert Andrew Dewar presents his ultimate collection of easy-to-fold, high-performance planes for kids who are fascinated by paper or origami airplanes. These planes are brightly colored and designed to fly beautifully every time.
The book opens with a fascinating primer on the principles of flight so kids can learn about the forces that enable a plane to fly and affect the performance of their planes. They'll have fun coaxing the planes through their paces: doing loops, barrel rolls, glides and dives. The sky is the limit once they understand how planes interact with the atmosphere!
This paper airplanes kit contains:
- 12 innovative designs
- 48 pre-cut paper airplane models
- Detailed instructions for each paper plane
- Special, durable lightweight cardstock
- Printed folding lines for perfect folds
- Colorful and realistic designs
- A pull-out airport runway for landing maneuvers
- Ultimate Paper Airplanes for Kids The Best Guide to Paper Airplanes 12 Innovative Designs 48 Tear Out Planes
|Woolbuddies: 20 Irresistibly Simple Needle Felting Projects
Lowest new price: $7.22
Lowest used price: $5.65
List price: $18.95
Author: Jackie Huang
Brand: Chronicle Books
You can see how cute these woolbuddies are. You're not going to believe how easy it is to make them! Tired of searching for special toys that weren't mass-produced, former Lucasfilm animator Jackie Huang created the beloved Woolbuddy, a collection of all-natural stuffed animals that reflect his unique imaginative vision. He went on to capture fans at craft fairs, Comic-Con, and specialty boutiques. Here Huang teaches readers, using just some wool and a needle, how to needle felt a wide-eyed owl, a toothy shark, a fuzzy sheep, a towering giraffe, and more. With step-by-step instructions and helpful how-to photographs, crafters can create clutchable keepsakes to be instantly enjoyed and forever cherished.
- Height: 8.75 in. Width: 8.00 in.
- Manufactured by: Chronicle Books
- Seller SKU: 201400054537
- Woolbuddies Book
|Ultimate Origami for Beginners Kit: The Perfect Kit for Beginners-Everything you Need is in This Box!: Kit Includes Origami Book, 19 Projects, 62 Origami Papers & DVD
Lowest new price: $8.58
Lowest used price: $4.95
List price: $14.95
Author: Michael G. LaFosse
Brand: Richard L Alexander Michael G Lafosse
Make fun and simple paper craft projects with this easy origami kit.
Ultimate Origami for Beginners Kit is the perfect paper craft kit for origami beginners and children. World-renowned origami designers and artists Michael G. LaFosse and Richard L. Alexander have selected paper folding projects from several popular origami categories that include: traditional origami, modern origami, origami flowers, paper airplanes, cute, cuddly animals and much more! Use Ultimate Origami for Beginners to craft eye-catching origami for your friends, to beautify your home—or as an excellent gift for paper craft lovers. All of the folds are simple enough to be origami-for-kids projects and are a great way to learn origami. None of the projects require paint or glue so just unpack the origami paper and start folding right away!
This origami kit contains:
It seems that everywhere we look, people are folding paper origami. While previous generations may have made greeting cards with cranes folded from pretty scraps of paper, the art of origami has advanced to such a degree that we are now seeing it around the world. They grace retail store windows, as clever dollar bill folds displayed in restaurants and even on TV! This delightful array of projects and papers provided in Ultimate Origami for Beginners Kit are sure to get your feet wet and your fingers folding!
- A full-colored 62-page origami booklet
- Clear step-by-step instructions
- Colorful diagrams and photographs
- Folding techniques and tips
- A DVD with easy-to-follow video tutorials
- Videos are also streamable or downloadable online
- 62 sheets of durable origami folding papers
- Several colors and three different sizes
Origami Projects include:
- Crane's Egg
- "Kanji" the Dog
- Petallunia Moon Flowers
- Dollar Yacht
- Ninja Jet
- And much more…
- Ultimate Origami for Beginners Kit The Perfect Kit for Beginners Everything you Need is in This Box Kit Includes Origami Book 19 Projects 62 Origami Papers DVD
|Making Things Move DIY Mechanisms for Inventors, Hobbyists, and Artists
Lowest new price: $12.75
Lowest used price: $10.40
List price: $30.00
Author: Dustyn Roberts
Brand: McGraw-Hill Tab Electronics
A unique guide to practical mechanical design principles and their applications
In Making Things Move, you'll learn how to build moving mechanisms through non-technical explanations, examples, and do-it-yourself projects--from art installations to toys to labor-saving devices. The projects include a drawing machine, a mini wind turbine, a mousetrap powered car, and more, but the applications of the examples are limited only by your imagination. A breadth of topics is covered ranging from how to attach couplers and shafts to a motor, to converting between rotary and linear motion.
Each chapter features photographs, drawings, and screenshots of the components and systems involved. Emphasis is placed on using off-the-shelf components whenever possible, and most projects also use readily available metals, plastics, wood, and cardboard, as well as accessible fabrication techniques such as laser cutting. Small projects in each chapter are designed to engage you in applying the material in the chapter at hand. Later in the book, more involved projects incorporate material from several chapters.
Making Things Move:
Hands-on coverage of moving mechanisms
- Focuses on practical applications and results, not abstract engineering theories
- Contains more than a dozen topic-focused projects and three large-scale projects incorporating lessons from the whole book
- Features shopping lists and guides to off-the-shelf components for the projects
- Incorporates discussions of new fabrication techniques such as laser cutting and 3D printing, and how you can gain access
- Includes online component for continuing education with the book's companion website and blog (makingthingsmove.com)
Introduction to Mechanisms and Machines; Materials and Where to Find Them; Screwed or Glued? On Fastening and Joining Parts; Forces, Friction and Torque (Oh My); Mechanical and Electrical Power, Work, and Energy; Eeny, Meeny, Miny, Motor? - Creating and Controlling Motion; The Guts: Bearings, Bushings. Couplers, and Gears; Rotary vs. Linear Motion; Automatons and Mechanical Toys; Making Things and Getting Them Made; Projects
- McGraw-Hill Tab Electronics
|Little Felted Animals: Create 16 Irresistible Creatures with Simple Needle-Felting Techniques
Lowest new price: $7.50
Lowest used price: $5.94
List price: $12.99
Author: Marie-Noelle Horvath
Brand: Marie Noelle Horvath
Aren’t these the cutest?
• Sixteen meltingly adorable animals
• All the favorites, including cats, dogs, birds, bunnies, more
• Easy to make, great as gifts, toys, decorations
All together now: Awwwww! In Little Felted Animals, author Marie-Nöelle Horvath shows how to make the cutest little miniature animals, using just a few simple tools and some wool roving. Birds, bears, cats, dogs, mice, a fox, a sheep, a seal, and a bunny—sixteen little bundles of fluff in all. Picture all those little eyes looking up at you as if to say, “Thank you for making me!” Then give these critters as gifts, use them as decorations, or arrange them on tabletops. Beautifully photographed in their natural habitats, these sweet dumplings will melt the heart of every crafter.
- Little Felted Animals Create 16 Irresistible Creatures with Simple Needle Felting Techniques
|Snuggle and Play Crochet: 40 Amigurumi Patterns for Lovey Security Blankets and Matching Toys
Lowest new price: $13.97
Lowest used price: $16.94
List price: $23.99
Author: Carolina Guzman Benitez
Snuggle up with a crochet comforter or play with a colourful character--this unique collection of 40 amigurumi patterns are simple to stitch and super cute! Featuring crochet toy patterns including boy and girl dolls, dogs and cats, bears and bunnies and many more, this amazing collection will give you over 40 different crochet toys to create.
|Paracord!: How to Make the Best Bracelets, Lanyards, Key Chains, Buckles, and More
Lowest new price: $8.76
Lowest used price: $9.85
List price: $14.99
Author: Todd Mikkelsen
Brand: Skyhorse Publishing
Todd Mikkelsen's Paracord! offers a diverse collection of projects that utilize parachute cords—known around the world as paracord. Used by paratroopers and other military personnel during World War II, this lightweight nylon rope is now one of the most sought-after materials by crafters.
Its durability and flexibility make it perfect for creating everyday accessories such as belts, bracelets, buckles, necklaces, dog leashes and collars, key chains, and more. As you will see in Mikkelsen's book, this rope comes in various colors, from army green to hot pink, making it easy to personalize every type of project.
In Paracord!, you'll find step-by-step instructions that take you through every project. Each step is accompanied by a photo that clearly illustrates the process. In addition to learning how to make these accessories, Mikkelsen also includes introductory chapters preparing your paracord for crafting, tying different types of knots, and caring for and cleaning your completed paracord projects.
- Skyhorse Publishing-Paracord!
- Paracord Outdoor Gear Projects: Simple Instructions for Survival Bracelets and Other DIY Projects (How to Make 12 Easy Lanyards, Straps, Wraps, Keychains, & More with Parachute Cord for Ropecrafting)
- Paracord Planet 550lb Type III Paracord Combo Crafting Kits with Buckles (ZOMBIE)
- Paracord Fusion Ties - Volume 1: Straps, Slip Knots, Falls, Bars, and Bundles
- SpeedyJig Pro Paracord Bracelet Jig Kit - Fun and Easy Way to Weave Bracelets from 4" to over 12" - Solid Steel Construction
- Pepperell TOOL01 Ezzzy-Jig Bracelet Maker-
- Aketek Stainless Steel 550 Paracord Fid, Lacing, Stitching Needles (2pcs)
- Paracord Fusion Ties - Volume 2: Survival Ties, Pouches, Bars, Snake Knots, and Sinnets
- All Wrapped Up In Paracord: Knife and Tool Wraps, Survival Bracelets, And More Projects With Parachute Cord
- D-FantiX Alloy Paracord Buckles, Adjustable D Shackles Paracord Bracelet Buckles Survival U Shape (Pack of 10)
- 60 - 5/8", 1/2", & 3/8" Black Side Release Buckles (20 Each) For Paracord Bracelets
|Rubber Band Engineer: Build Slingshot Powered Rockets, Rubber Band Rifles, Unconventional Catapults, and More Guerrilla Gadgets from Household Hardware
Lowest new price: $12.62
Lowest used price: $9.29
List price: $22.99
Author: Lance Akiyama
Brand: Akiyama Lance
You don't have to be a genius to create these ingenious contraptions, you just need rubber bands, glue, paperclips, and Rubber Band Engineer, of course.
Shooting far, flying high, and delivering way more exciting results than expected are the goals of the gadgets in Rubber Band Engineer. Discover unexpected ways to turn common materials into crafty contraptions that range from surprisingly simple to curiously complex.
In vivid color photos, you'll be guided on how to create slingshot rockets, unique catapults, and even hydraulic-powered machines. Whether you build one or all 19 of these designs, you'll feel like an ingenious engineer when you're through. Best of all, you don't need to be an experienced tinkerer to make any of the projects! All you need are household tools and materials, such as paper clips, pencils, paint stirrers, and ice pop sticks.
Oh, and rubber bands. Lots of rubber bands.
Grab your glue gun, pull out your pliers, track down your tape, and get started on the challenging, fun, and rewarding journey toward becoming a rubber band engineer.
- Rubber Band Engineer Build Slingshot Powered Rockets Rubber Band Rifles Unconventional Catapults and More Guerrilla Gadgets from Househo
- Duct Tape Engineer: The Book of Big, Bigger, and Epic Duct Tape Projects
- Tinkering: Kids Learn by Making Stuff (Make)
- Make: Paper Inventions: Machines that Move, Drawings that Light Up, and Wearables and Structures You Can Cut, Fold, and Roll
- Maker Lab: 28 Super Cool Projects: Build * Invent * Create * Discover
- Backyard Ballistics: Build Potato Cannons, Paper Match Rockets, Cincinnati Fire Kites, Tennis Ball Mortars, and More Dynamite Devices
- Making Simple Robots: Exploring Cutting-Edge Robotics with Everyday Stuff
- Planes, Gliders and Paper Rockets: Simple Flying Things Anyone Can Make--Kites and Copters, Too!
- Mini Weapons of Mass Destruction: Build Implements of Spitball Warfare
- The Big Book of Makerspace Projects: Inspiring Makers to Experiment, Create, and Learn
- Woodman Crafts Paint Sticks - 12" Inch Premium Grade Wood Stirrers MADE IN USA - Use For Wood Crafts - Paddle To Mix Epoxy Or Paint - Garden - Library (Pack of 25)
Page 2 of 216
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.