|Browse by Catagory:
Civil Rights & Liberties
War & Peace
Cajun & Creole Cooking
Caribbean & West Indian Cooking
Diabetic & Sugar-Free Cooking
Low Fat Cooking
Middle Eastern Cooking
Pacific Rim Cooking
Home & Garden
Literature & Fiction
Sheet Music & Scores
Environmental & Natural Resources Law
Ethics & Professional Responsibility
Procedures & Litigation
Water Supply & Land Use
Lawyer and Crimal Humor
Outdoors & Nature
Hiking & Camping
Hunting & Fishing
Beer & Beer Making
Health & Fitness
Diets & Weight Loss
Children's Science & Nature
Vitamins & Supplements
Psychology and Counseling
Philosophy of Psychology
Physiological Aspects of Psychology
Psychology of Sexuality
Psychology Testing & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Logic & Brain Teasers
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Probability & Statistics
Experiments, Instruments & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Fusion & Fission
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
Waves & Wave Mechanics
Administration & Policy
Allied Health Professions
Medical Education & Training
Endocrinology & Metabolism
Physician & Patient
Insects & Spiders
Fish & Aquariums
Mobile & Wireless Computing: Programming
Linux Kernel & Peripherals
Linux Networking & Administration
State & Local History
Sci Fi Calendars
Bujold, Lois McMaster
Card, Orson Scott
Chalker, Jack L.
Heinlein, Robert A.
McKillip, Patricia A.
Nye, Jody Lynn
|Money Origami Kit: Make the Most of Your Dollar: Origami Book with 60 Origami Paper Dollars, 21 Projects and Instructional DVD
Lowest new price: $6.99
Lowest used price: $4.60
List price: $16.95
Author: Michael G. LaFosse
Create fun and easy origami using your Washingtons, Franklins, and Lincolns!
This origami kit includes a collection of projects designed for paper folders of any level of skill to practice the increasingly popular art of folding origami dollars. The origami practice dollar bills mean that you won't have to fold with real money and can save it up to buy some more origami kits!
This easy origami kit contains:
Mini Money Origami Kit is full of original designs to learn origami quickly and easily. At such a great value—folding money has never been so easy or affordable!
- A full-colored 64-page booklet
- 21 money-based projects
- Clear step-by-step instruction and diagrams
- 60 practice dollar bills
- A DVD containing easy-to-follow video tutorial for each project
- Videos are also streamable or downloadable online
Origami projects include:
- George Napkin Ring
- Business Card Holder
- Wheel of Fortune
- And much more…
|1: The LEGO Technic Idea Book: Simple Machines
Lowest new price: $12.00
Lowest used price: $4.30
List price: $19.95
Author: Yoshihito Isogawa
Brand: Yoshihito Isogawa
The LEGO® Technic Idea Book: Simple Machines is a collection of hundreds of working examples of simple yet fascinating Technic models that you can build based on their pictures alone. Each project uses color-coded pieces and is photographed from multiple angles, making it easy to see how the models are assembled without the need for step-by-step instructions. Every model illustrates a different principle, concept, or mechanism that will inspire your own original creations. You're encouraged to use these elements as building blocks to create your own masterpieces.
The Technic models in Simple Machines demonstrate basic configurations of gears, shafts, pulleys, turntables, connectors, and the like. You'll learn how to create small, elegant machines like cranes, operable doors, motorized cars, a rubber band-powered rocket launcher, a hand-cranked drag racer, and even musical instruments.
This visual guide, the first in the three-volume LEGO Technic Idea Book series, is the brainchild of master builder Yoshihito Isogawa of Tokyo, Japan. Each title is filled with photos of Isogawa's unique models, all of which are designed to fire the imaginations of LEGO builders young and old.
Imagine. Create. Invent. Now, what will you build?
NOTE: The LEGO Technic Idea Book series uses parts from various Technic sets. If you don't have some of the pieces shown in a particular model, experiment by substituting your own parts or visit the No Starch Press website for a list of the special parts used in the book.
- 1 The LEGO Technic Idea Book Simple Machines
|Felt Wee Folk - New Adventures: 120 Enchanting Dolls
Lowest new price: $15.90
Lowest used price: $17.99
List price: $27.95
Author: Salley Mavor
Salley Mavor's book Felt Wee Folk inspired tens of thousands to handcraft dolls from simple materials. Now, she invites you to return to the wee world with Felt Wee Folk―New Adventures, starring 120 dolls to spark smiles and creativity. As requested by fans, this long-awaited follow-up shares more challenging projects. Explore fresh scenes and an array of new outfits, hairstyles, and accessories, with full-sized patterns. Make bendable dolls that resemble you, your family, or your favorite fairy-tale characters with wool felt, chenille stems, and decorative stitching. Display the figures in a dollhouse, atop a wedding cake, or in a holiday scene to be cherished year after year. From the pages of Mavor's award-winning children's books to your home, the enchanting wee folk dolls appeal to crafters of all ages and skill levels.
|Action Whirligigs: 25 Easy-to-Do Projects (Dover Woodworking)
Lowest new price: $8.16
Lowest used price: $6.07
List price: $12.95
Author: Anders S. Lunde
Brand: Dover Publications
Whirligigs — those charming little wind-driven toys — make excellent introductory woodworking projects because they are easy to do, inexpensive and — most of all — great fun! Hobbyists at all levels of ability will love creating the 25 delightful projects described in this book, from the simple Baking a Pie whirligig to the double-armed Woman at the Computer. Other figures include a Man/Woman Fishing, Oil Well Pump, Saluting the Flag, See-Saw, and Bucking Bronco. Easy-to-follow instructions and measured drawings explain everything from selecting and using proper tools and creating the driving mechanism to finishing and displaying the completed project.
|Introduction to Making Cloth Dolls
Lowest new price: $9.95
Lowest used price: $5.31
List price: $19.95
Author: Jan Horrox
This highly practical guide to cloth doll making is aimed at those who are new to doll making, as well as more experienced needlecrafters. Jan's beautiful dolls are exquisitely made, yet by breaking the process down into easy-to-follow steps, they become surprisingly easy to achieve. Full of character and life, Jan's dolls are made using a wide range of colourful fabrics, trims, ribbons and buttons and are ideal for using up scraps and oddments of materials. There are clear, step-by-step instructions for making hands, feet and faces, together with diagrams where needed, and useful templates for all the body pieces are supplied at the back of the book. With three different projects to choose from, and three alternative designs using different colour schemes and materials, this book provides the means to make your own gorgeous doll, whatever your ability, and gives ideas and inspiration for many more.
- Creative Cloth Doll Collection: A Complete Guide to Creating Figures, Faces, Clothing, Accessories, and Embellishments
- Making Fantasy Cloth Dolls
- Cloth Doll Workshop: From the Beginning and Beyond with Doll Masters elinor peace bailey, Patti Medaris Culea, and Barbara Willis
- Anatomy of a Doll: The Fabric Sculptor's Handbook
- Creative Cloth Doll Faces: Using Paints, Pastels, Fibers, Beading, Collage, and Sculpting Techniques
- Designing the Doll: From Concept to Construction
- Creative Cloth Doll Couture: New Approaches to Making Beautiful Clothing and Accessories
- Fanciful Cloth Dolls: From Tip of the Nose to Curly Toes-Step-by-Step Visual Guide
- Creative Cloth Doll Making: New Approaches for Using Fibers, Beads, Dyes, and Other Exciting Techniques
- Turn It All Turn-It-All-6/Pkg
|My Crochet Doll: A Fabulous Crochet Doll Pattern with Over 50 Cute Crochet Doll's Clothes & Accessories
Lowest new price: $11.95
Lowest used price: $9.27
List price: $19.98
Author: Isabelle Kessdjian
Brand: F&W Media
Instagram sensation Isabelle Kessedjian has created this adorable doll with her own very stylish wardrobe in crochet! Using Isabelle's easy patterns discover how to crochet your doll and then personalize her with your choice of hair, clothing and accessories for home and abroad.
Each project is presented as a mini story to bring your crochet doll to life with a whole heap of extras to complete each scene, including: At the Beach with a bucket, paddling pool and air bed, Good Night! with bed linen, a pillow and cuddly teddy for sweet dreams! At the North Pole with a camera, penguin and a fish!
The cute mini suitcase pattern is perfect for storing all your doll's belongings and doubles up as a bed too!
Create the doll of your dreams for a little girl you love or the little girl inside!
- F&W Media-David & Charles books: my crochet doll
- Each project is presented as a mini story to bring your crochet doll to life with a whole heap of extras to complete each scene
- Author: Isabelle Kessedjian
- Softcover; 96 pages
|Animal Puzzles for the Scroll Saw, Second Edition: Newly Revised & Expanded, Now 50 Projects in Wood (Scroll Saw Woodworking)
Lowest new price: $10.54
Lowest used price: $11.17
List price: $17.95
Author: Judy & Dave Peterson
Brand: Brand: Fox Chapel Publishing
Over 50 patterns for upright and interlocking puzzles including new patterns for a beagle, bison, a panda bear, caribou, red fox, and much more. Step-by-step instructions and 50 great patterns.
- Used Book in Good Condition
- Wooden Puzzles: 31 Favorite Projects and Patterns (Best of Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts Magazine)
- North American Wildlife Patterns for the Scroll Saw: 61 Captivating Designs for Moose, Bear, Eagles, Deer and More
- Fantasy & Legend Scroll Saw Puzzles: Patterns & Instructions for Dragons, Wizards & Other Creatures of Myth
- Scroll Saw Workbook, 3rd Edition: Learn to Master Your Scroll Saw in 25 Skill-Building Chapters (Fox Chapel Publishing) Ultimate Beginner's Guide with Projects to Hone Your Scrolling Skills
- Big Book of Scroll Saw Woodworking (Best of SSW&C): More Than 60 Projects and Techniques for Fretwork, Intarsia & Other Scroll Saw Crafts (The Best of Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts)
- Scroll Saw Christmas Ornaments: Over 200 Patterns (Fox Chapel Publishing) Full-Size Drawings, Religious & Traditional Designs: Santas, Snowmen, Fretwork, Ornate Words, Novelties, & Wildlife
- Woodimals: Creative Animal Puzzles for the Scroll Saw
- Animated Animal Toys in Wood: 20 Projects that Walk, Wobble & Roll
- Creating Wooden Boxes on the Scroll Saw: Patterns and Instructions for Jewelry, Music, and Other Keepsake Boxes (The Best of Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts)
- Making Wooden Dinosaur Toys and Puzzles: Jurassic Giants to Make and Play with
|Pinewood Derby Speed Secrets: Design and Build the Ultimate Car (Fox Chapel Publishing) 7 Ready-to-Cut Patterns; Illustrated, Easy-to-Follow Instructions; Tips & Techniques to Build 3 Levels of Car
Lowest new price: $10.28
Lowest used price: $2.01
Author: David Meade
Brand: Design Originals
First timers and seasoned competitors alike can separate themselves from the rest of the pack with these speed secrets from an undefeated Pinewood Derby champ!
- Hundreds of photos and diagrams for making the fastest Pinewood Derby car in the race
- 7 ready-to-cut patterns, including The Winning Car, The Champion Car, and The Ultimate Car, plus room to design your own
- Learn the secrets to preparing the wheels and axles, distributing weight, and shaving seconds off your race time
- Spend quality time together as you enjoy the fun of building cars side-by-side with your child
This is the insider's guide to building the fastest car! With hundreds of color photographs, and clear diagrams and illustrations, this book will guide parents and children through the process of building a winning Pinewood Derby racecar.
Step-by-step instructions walk you through building the car body, preparing the axles, and improving the wheels with minimal tools. As an undefeated derby racer and parent, author David Meade gives parents the inside secrets that will separate their children from the rest of the pack.
"If you want to compete successfully your first time out, or improve on last year's finish, this book is for you." - Don Murphy, Founder, Pinewood Derby
- Author: David Meade
- Softcover book
- Book contains 106 pages
|Making Heirloom Toys
Lowest new price: $12.27
Lowest used price: $7.30
List price: $22.95
Author: Jim Makowicki
Brand: Ingram Publisher Services Inc
Professional designer and woodworker Jim Makowicki's 22-project collection reflects uncanny historical detail and technical accuracy. Each ingeniously designed toy is a potential family heirloom, as a plaything or for display.
Makowicki's sophisticated toy designs are extraordinary. Some Making Heirloom Toys projects have over 50 pieces; one, a handsome ferry boat complete with vintage vehicles has over 100. There are simpler toys, too, all suited to the average woodworker's skills.
Projects are meticulously researched and include scale drawings that can be copier-enlarged into full-size working plans. Readers get step-by-step details, including safety, design and finishing information. Projects are mostly transportation toys: cars, trucks, airplanes, trains, boats and more.
- ISBN13: 9781561581122
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
|Advanced Origami: An Artist's Guide to Performances in Paper: Origami Book with 15 Challenging Projects: Instructional DVD Included
Lowest new price: $12.88
Lowest used price: $13.75
List price: $18.95
Author: Michael G. LaFosse
Take your paper folding to an advanced level with this user-friendly origami book.
From shimmering hummingbirds to magnificent bats, from a stunning panther mask to graceful sea turtles, Michael G. LaFosse's intricate and beautiful origami projects are well known around the world. Focusing on models from nature, Advanced Origami provides unmatched instruction on how to create master-class level 3D origami paper folding projects. The origami designs are challenging—they require some folding experience—but the results are more origami art than craft. Paper folders will create projects that can be displayed or given as gifts.
Sophisticated origami or paper crafts fans will appreciate the unique origami designs along with complete detailed instructions and easy-to-follow color photos and diagrams. Advanced Origami also features information on paper selection and preparation, advanced techniques such as "wet folding" and papermaking.
This origami book contains:
In recent years origami has evolved beyond simple folding and creasing into a pure art form akin to sculpture. For those seeking to learn origami at such a level, Advanced Origami provides all the essential information and techniques. Soon you will be able to design and fold impressive origami sculptures!
- 128 page, full-color book
- 15 original and challenging projects
- Step-by-step instructions
- Colorful diagrams and photographs
- Advanced techniques and tips
- DVD video lessons
Origami projects include:
About this new edition:
- North American Cardinal
- Koi Fish
- Origamido Butterfly
- Pond Frog
- And much more…
This updated edition contains a new introduction and DVD video lessons for 15 original projects.
- Akira Yoshizawa, Japan's Greatest Origami Master: Featuring over 60 Models and 1000 Diagrams by the Master
- Origami Animal Sculpture: Paper Folding Inspired by Nature: Fold and Display Intermediate to Advanced Origami Art: Origami Book with 22 Models and DVD
- The Complete Book of Origami: Step-by Step Instructions in Over 1000 Diagrams (Dover Origami Papercraft)
- Daniel's House Japanese Origami Folding Paper Case Box
- Origami Paper 500 Sheets, Premium Quality for Arts and Crafts, 6-inch Square Sheets, 20 Vivid Colors, Same Color on Both Sides, 100 Design E-Book Included (See back of the cover for download info)
- Origami Paper for kids and adults, 20 Colors 500 Sheets, double sided, 6-Inch by 6-Inch for Arts and Crafts Projects - ideal as a gift, a very unique gift
- Dragons and Other Fantastic Creatures in Origami
- LaFosse & Alexander's Essential Book of Origami: The Complete Guide for Everyone: Origami Book with 16 Lessons and Instructional DVD
- Animal Origami for the Enthusiast: Step-by-Step Instructions in Over 900 Diagrams/25 Original Models (Dover Origami Papercraft)
- Aitoh OG-6 Origami Paper, 9.75-Inch by 9.75-Inch, 100-Pack
Page 5 of 215
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.