|Browse by Catagory:
Civil Rights & Liberties
War & Peace
Cajun & Creole Cooking
Caribbean & West Indian Cooking
Diabetic & Sugar-Free Cooking
Low Fat Cooking
Middle Eastern Cooking
Pacific Rim Cooking
Home & Garden
Literature & Fiction
Sheet Music & Scores
Environmental & Natural Resources Law
Ethics & Professional Responsibility
Procedures & Litigation
Water Supply & Land Use
Lawyer and Crimal Humor
Outdoors & Nature
Hiking & Camping
Hunting & Fishing
Beer & Beer Making
Health & Fitness
Diets & Weight Loss
Children's Science & Nature
Vitamins & Supplements
Psychology and Counseling
Philosophy of Psychology
Physiological Aspects of Psychology
Psychology of Sexuality
Psychology Testing & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Logic & Brain Teasers
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Probability & Statistics
Experiments, Instruments & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Fusion & Fission
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
Waves & Wave Mechanics
Administration & Policy
Allied Health Professions
Medical Education & Training
Endocrinology & Metabolism
Physician & Patient
Insects & Spiders
Fish & Aquariums
Mobile & Wireless Computing: Programming
Linux Kernel & Peripherals
Linux Networking & Administration
State & Local History
Sci Fi Calendars
Bujold, Lois McMaster
Card, Orson Scott
Chalker, Jack L.
Heinlein, Robert A.
McKillip, Patricia A.
Nye, Jody Lynn
|Animal Puzzles for the Scroll Saw, Second Edition: Newly Revised & Expanded, Now 50 Projects in Wood (Scroll Saw Woodworking)
Lowest new price: $10.68
Lowest used price: $8.94
List price: $17.95
Author: Judy & Dave Peterson
Brand: Brand: Fox Chapel Publishing
Over 50 patterns for upright and interlocking puzzles including new patterns for a beagle, bison, a panda bear, caribou, red fox, and much more. Step-by-step instructions and 50 great patterns.
- Used Book in Good Condition
- Wooden Puzzles: 31 Favorite Projects and Patterns (Best of Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts Magazine)
- Scroll Saw Workbook, 3rd Edition: Learn to Master Your Scroll Saw in 25 Skill-Building Chapters (Fox Chapel Publishing) Ultimate Beginner's Guide with Projects to Hone Your Scrolling Skills
- Fantasy & Legend Scroll Saw Puzzles: Patterns & Instructions for Dragons, Wizards & Other Creatures of Myth
- North American Wildlife Patterns for the Scroll Saw: 61 Captivating Designs for Moose, Bear, Eagles, Deer and More (Fox Chapel Publishing) Ready-to-Cut Patterns from Lora Irish for Fretwork or Relief
- Big Book of Scroll Saw Woodworking (Best of SSW&C): More Than 60 Projects and Techniques for Fretwork, Intarsia & Other Scroll Saw Crafts (The Best of Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts)
- Making Wooden Dinosaur Toys and Puzzles: Jurassic Giants to Make and Play with
- Scroll Saw Christmas Ornaments: More Than 200 Patterns (Fox Chapel Publishing) Full-Size Drawings of Religious & Traditional Designs: Santas, Snowmen, Fretwork, Ornate Words, Novelties, and Wildlife
- Woodimals: Creative Animal Puzzles for the Scroll Saw (Fox Chapel Publishing) 56 Fun Patterns in the Shape of Animals with the Animal's Name Inside the Design: Lion, Dolphin, Poodle, Owl, Much More
- Creating Wooden Boxes on the Scroll Saw: Patterns and Instructions for Jewelry, Music, and Other Keepsake Boxes (The Best of Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts)
- Animated Animal Toys in Wood: 20 Projects that Walk, Wobble & Roll
|60 Quick Knitted Toys: Fun, Fabulous Knits in the 220 Superwash® Collection from Cascade Yarns® (60 Quick Knits Collection)
Lowest new price: $10.48
Lowest used price: $5.96
List price: $17.95
Brand: Sixth & Spring Books
From stuffed animals to hand puppets, this book is a treasure trove—or toy chest—bursting with inventive and irresistible patterns to knit!
Knitters will love creating this collection of 60 cool toys, which range from tools like a saw, hammer, and screwdriver to a ballerina doll. Whip up a menagerie of stuffed hippos, owls, foxes, and monkeys; games like a jumbo knitted tic-tac-toe board and penguin bowling; or a unique medieval set that includes a king, a queen, an adorable dragon, and a building-block castle! Every project will capture your heart.
- Knit a Square, Create a Cuddly Creature: From Flat to Fabulous - A Step-by-Step Guide
- My Knitted Doll: Knitting Patterns for 12 Adorable Dolls and Over 50 Garments and Accessories
- 60 Quick Knits for Little Kids: Playful Knits for Sizes 2-6 in Pacific® and Pacific® Chunky from Cascade Yarns® (60 Quick Knits Collection)
- 60 More Quick Baby Blankets Book
- Knit Me, Dress Me, Love Me: Cute knitted animals and their mini-me toys, with keepsake outfits to knit & sew
- Itty-Bitty Toys: How to Knit Animals, Dolls, and Other Playthings for Kids
- Knit Your Own Zoo: Easy-to-Follow Patterns for 24 Animals
- 60 Quick Baby Knits: Blankets, Booties, Sweaters & More in Cascade 220™ Superwash (60 Quick Knits Collection)
- 60 Quick Baby Blankets: Cute & Cuddly Knits in 220 Superwash and 128 Superwash from Cascade Yarns (60 Quick Knits Collection)
- 60 Quick Knit Baby Essentials: Sweaters, Toys, Blankets, & More in Cherub™ from Cascade Yarns® (60 Quick Knits Collection)
|30 Arduino Projects for the Evil Genius, Second Edition
Lowest new price: $10.27
Lowest used price: $5.44
List price: $25.00
Author: Simon Monk
Brand: McGraw-Hill Tab Electronics
So Many Fiendishly Fun Ways to Use the Latest Arduino Boards!
Fully updated throughout, this do-it-yourself guide shows you how to program and build fascinating projects with the Arduino Uno and Leonardo boards and the Arduino 1.0 development environment. 30 Arduino Projects for the Evil Genius, Second Edition, gets you started right away with the simplified C programming you need to know and demonstrates how to take advantage of the latest Arduino capabilities.
You'll learn how to attach an Arduino board to your computer, program it, and connect electronics to it to create your own devious devices. A bonus chapter uses the special USB keyboard/mouse-impersonation feature exclusive to the Arduino Leonardo.
30 Arduino Projects for the Evil Genius, Second Edition:
- Features step-by-step instructions and helpful illustrations
- Provides full schematic and construction details for every project
- Covers the scientific principles behind the projects
- Removes the frustration factor--all required parts are listed along with sources
Build these and other clever creations:
- High-brightness Morse code translator
- Seasonal affective disorder light
- Keypad security code
- Pulse rate monitor
- Seven-segment LED double dice
- USB message board
- Tune player
- VU meter
- LCD thermostat
- Computer-controlled fan
- Servo-controlled laser
- Lie detector
- Magnetic door lock
- Infrared remote
- Lilypad clock
- Evil Genius countdown timer
- Keyboard prank
- Automatic password typer
- Accelerometer mouse
- McGraw-Hill Tab Electronics
|Knit a Square, Create a Cuddly Creature: From Flat to Fabulous - A Step-by-Step Guide
Lowest new price: $12.20
Lowest used price: $9.03
List price: $19.95
Author: Nicky Epstein
Brand: Sterling Publishing
Wise owls, feisty fighting fish, and delightful turtles are just a few of the 25 cute critters that knitters will enjoy constructing from this collection of addictive projects. Using Epstein’s fresh approach to crafting stuffed animals, and her simple step-by-step instructions, knitters need only make a square (often with color work or quirky techniques), sew it into the designated shape, and stuff it! The results are adorable, and fun embellishments add rich detail and character to each creature.
- Nicky Epstein Books-Knit A Square Create A Cuddly Creature
|Little Felted Animals: Create 16 Irresistible Creatures with Simple Needle-Felting Techniques
Lowest new price: $7.48
Lowest used price: $3.89
List price: $12.99
Author: Marie-Noelle Horvath
Aren’t these the cutest?
• Sixteen meltingly adorable animals
• All the favorites, including cats, dogs, birds, bunnies, more
• Easy to make, great as gifts, toys, decorations
All together now: Awwwww! In Little Felted Animals, author Marie-Nöelle Horvath shows how to make the cutest little miniature animals, using just a few simple tools and some wool roving. Birds, bears, cats, dogs, mice, a fox, a sheep, a seal, and a bunny—sixteen little bundles of fluff in all. Picture all those little eyes looking up at you as if to say, “Thank you for making me!” Then give these critters as gifts, use them as decorations, or arrange them on tabletops. Beautifully photographed in their natural habitats, these sweet dumplings will melt the heart of every crafter.
- Watson-Guptill Publications
|Making Luna Lapin: Sew and Dress Luna, a Quiet & Kind Rabbit with Impeccable Taste
Lowest new price: $12.90
Lowest used price: $9.49
List price: $22.99
Author: Sarah Peel
Brand: David & Charles
Welcome to the charming world of Luna Lapin, a quiet and kind rabbit with impeccable taste.
You will learn how to sew your own felt rabbit along with her exquisite wardrobe including 20 garment and accessory sewing patterns. All the clothes are made using the finest fabrics including wool felt, lace and Liberty print cotton.
Choose from a perfectly tailored wool coat, matching tweed skirt and bag, or pretty lace set. Not forgetting the accessories--there are bunny boots, pyjamas and even tiny French knickers to create.
The patterns are suitable for a range of abilities--the basic rabbit and simple items are suitable for beginners but the more tailored pieces are for more experienced sewers--the level of each pattern is identified and all the patterns are full size.
Luna was designed to be passed down by generations as a very special heirloom toy.
- David & Charles Publishers
|My Knitted Doll: Knitting Patterns for 12 Adorable Dolls and Over 50 Garments and Accessories
Lowest new price: $9.98
Lowest used price: $7.04
List price: $24.99
Author: Louise Crowther
Brand: David & Charles
Knitters will love this fabulous collection of adorable knitted dolls and their very contemporary styled clothes and accessories.
There are 12 different dolls and all of the garments can be mixed and matched to create unique outfits. You can also change the dolls' hair style and color easily too--so you could go for a cute auburn bob or may be some long blonde pigtails for your doll!
My Knitted Doll is not for the absolute beginner knitter, but will appeal to knitters who do have a basic understanding of the craft. Having said that, the instructions are presented succinctly with easy to follow diagrams, with charts for intarsia and other designs.
Once completed these knitted dolls will make fabulous presents for children who will love the attention to detail given to their fun and stylish contemporary wardrobe.
|Origami Fun for Kids Kit: 20 Fantastic Folding and Coloring Projects: Kit with Origami Book, Fun & Easy Projects, 60 Origami Papers and Instructional DVD
Lowest new price: $9.05
Lowest used price: $4.72
List price: $14.95
Author: Rita Foelker
**Winner of the 2016 Creative Child Magazine Preferred Choice Award**
Origami Fun for Kids is a great way to foster creativity by providing dozens of different paper activities!
Nothing beats the sense of accomplishment that kids gain from making something with their own hands. Parents will love this kit as it allows kids to learn and play at their own pace—and maybe they'll even join in the fun!
There are 20 origami projects in all, combining classic favorites with easy, original origami models. Sixty colorful origami paper sheets are included along with a detailed book and video instruction. Each project is rated by its level of difficulty, so kids can start with the easiest models and progress to more challenging ones when they are ready.
- Introduce your child to the basics of folding by folding up old standbys like a paper sailboat, a heart and a flower.
- Create a practical pencil holder and a candy tray—great gifts your child can give with pride.
- Fold up a snake, an anteater, a macaw and other exciting animals!
- Create a set of easy-to-fold finger puppets and color them to create an enchanted world of fairies, court jesters, kings and queens.
The DVD of tutorial videos enhances the steps and diagrams provided in the instruction book, making it even easier to fold a perfect model.
- Nothing beats the sense of accomplishment that kids gain from making something with their own hands
- Parents will love this kit as it allows kids to learn and play at their own pace and maybe they"ll even
- Create a practical pencil holder and a candy tray great gifts your child can give with pride
- Fold up a snake an anteater a macaw and other exciting animals! Create a set of easy-to-fold
- There are 20 origami projects in all combining classic favorites with easy original origami models
|Felt Wee Folk - New Adventures: 120 Enchanting Dolls
Lowest new price: $16.20
Lowest used price: $15.21
List price: $27.95
Author: Salley Mavor
Salley Mavor's book Felt Wee Folk inspired tens of thousands to handcraft dolls from simple materials. Now, she invites you to return to the wee world with Felt Wee Folk―New Adventures, starring 120 dolls to spark smiles and creativity. As requested by fans, this long-awaited follow-up shares more challenging projects. Explore fresh scenes and an array of new outfits, hairstyles, and accessories, with full-sized patterns. Make bendable dolls that resemble you, your family, or your favorite fairy-tale characters with wool felt, chenille stems, and decorative stitching. Display the figures in a dollhouse, atop a wedding cake, or in a holiday scene to be cherished year after year. From the pages of Mavor's award-winning children's books to your home, the enchanting wee folk dolls appeal to crafters of all ages and skill levels.
|Sew the Contemporary Wardrobe for 18-Inch Dolls: Complete Instructions & Full-Size Patterns for 35 Clothing and Accessory Items
Lowest new price: $9.60
Lowest used price: $1.37
List price: $19.95
Author: Joan Hinds
Brand: Jo-Ann Stores
Note: Patterns are packaged in a folder that is attached to the inside back cover.
What doll lover wouldn't want to outfit their doll in today's most fashionable clothes? From a cozy fleece vest to an elegant party dress, you'll find patterns and instructions to make 16 fun, modern outfits for the ever popular 18-inch doll such as American Girls, Creative Friends, the Springfield Collection, and others. You'd spend over $100 to buy these patterns individually, and you wouldn't get the helpful instructions Joan has written to guide you in creating all the outfits and accessories shown in the photos. *Bonus: Instructions for making 11 accessory items * Full-size tissue pattern sheets for more than 30 garments * Complete step-by-step instructions with hundreds of helpful illustrations
Page 5 of 219
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.