|Browse by Catagory:
Civil Rights & Liberties
War & Peace
Cajun & Creole Cooking
Caribbean & West Indian Cooking
Diabetic & Sugar-Free Cooking
Low Fat Cooking
Middle Eastern Cooking
Pacific Rim Cooking
Home & Garden
Literature & Fiction
Sheet Music & Scores
Environmental & Natural Resources Law
Ethics & Professional Responsibility
Procedures & Litigation
Water Supply & Land Use
Lawyer and Crimal Humor
Outdoors & Nature
Hiking & Camping
Hunting & Fishing
Beer & Beer Making
Health & Fitness
Diets & Weight Loss
Children's Science & Nature
Vitamins & Supplements
Psychology and Counseling
Philosophy of Psychology
Physiological Aspects of Psychology
Psychology of Sexuality
Psychology Testing & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Logic & Brain Teasers
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Probability & Statistics
Experiments, Instruments & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Fusion & Fission
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
Waves & Wave Mechanics
Administration & Policy
Allied Health Professions
Medical Education & Training
Endocrinology & Metabolism
Physician & Patient
Insects & Spiders
Fish & Aquariums
Mobile & Wireless Computing: Programming
Linux Kernel & Peripherals
Linux Networking & Administration
State & Local History
Sci Fi Calendars
Bujold, Lois McMaster
Card, Orson Scott
Chalker, Jack L.
Heinlein, Robert A.
McKillip, Patricia A.
Nye, Jody Lynn
|Tomoko Fuse's Origami Boxes: Beautiful Paper Gift Boxes from Japan's Leading Origami Master (Origami Book with 30 Projects)
Lowest new price: $8.29
Lowest used price: $7.52
List price: $12.99
Author: Tomoko Fuse
With this origami how-to book, learn how to fold unique gift boxes that are as beautiful as the treasures they hold!
Considered the most famous living origami master, Tomoko Fuse is known for her expertise in box-folding and other origami paper craft styles. The simple flat box, or tato, is an excellent introduction to the art of beginner origami and allows readers to "start small," then build to more intricate pieces.
Handmade paper boxes are an expression of origami crafts at their very best. Experiment with different thicknesses, textures, and origami paper designs for a true one-of-a-kind presentation.
Step-by-step instructions and diagrams guide you from start to finish as you create:
Origami box folding is a relaxing and satisfying craft for all levels of expertise and—with a little practice and this easy origami book—gift-giving will never be the same.
- Simple flat boxes—rectangular, triangular, hexagonal and more
- Pyramid-shaped boxes and different ways of finishing them off
- Modular box tops that look amazing
- Window-topped boxes for nesting a special gift
- Box tops with flourishes from flat to spiraled
- Easy liners for boxes of all shapes and sizes
- And a lot more
|The LEGO Technic Idea Book: Simple Machines
Lowest new price: $9.29
Lowest used price: $2.81
List price: $19.95
Author: Yoshihito Isogawa
The LEGO® Technic Idea Book: Simple Machines is a collection of hundreds of working examples of simple yet fascinating Technic models that you can build based on their pictures alone. Each project uses color-coded pieces and is photographed from multiple angles, making it easy to see how the models are assembled without the need for step-by-step instructions. Every model illustrates a different principle, concept, or mechanism that will inspire your own original creations. You're encouraged to use these elements as building blocks to create your own masterpieces.
The Technic models in Simple Machines demonstrate basic configurations of gears, shafts, pulleys, turntables, connectors, and the like. You'll learn how to create small, elegant machines like cranes, operable doors, motorized cars, a rubber band-powered rocket launcher, a hand-cranked drag racer, and even musical instruments.
This visual guide, the first in the three-volume LEGO Technic Idea Book series, is the brainchild of master builder Yoshihito Isogawa of Tokyo, Japan. Each title is filled with photos of Isogawa's unique models, all of which are designed to fire the imaginations of LEGO builders young and old.
Imagine. Create. Invent. Now, what will you build?
NOTE: The LEGO Technic Idea Book series uses parts from various Technic sets. If you don't have some of the pieces shown in a particular model, experiment by substituting your own parts or visit the No Starch Press website for a list of the special parts used in the book.
|My Crochet Doll: A Fabulous Crochet Doll Pattern with Over 50 Cute Crochet Doll's Clothes & Accessories
Lowest new price: $9.99
Lowest used price: $6.77
List price: $19.98
Author: Isabelle Kessdjian
Brand: F&W Media
Instagram sensation Isabelle Kessedjian has created this adorable doll with her own very stylish wardrobe in crochet! Using Isabelle's easy patterns discover how to crochet your doll and then personalize her with your choice of hair, clothing and accessories for home and abroad.
Each project is presented as a mini story to bring your crochet doll to life with a whole heap of extras to complete each scene, including: At the Beach with a bucket, paddling pool and air bed, Good Night! with bed linen, a pillow and cuddly teddy for sweet dreams! At the North Pole with a camera, penguin and a fish!
The cute mini suitcase pattern is perfect for storing all your doll's belongings and doubles up as a bed too!
Create the doll of your dreams for a little girl you love or the little girl inside!
- F&W Media-David & Charles books: my crochet doll
- Each project is presented as a mini story to bring your crochet doll to life with a whole heap of extras to complete each scene
- Author: Isabelle Kessedjian
- Softcover; 96 pages
|Origami Fun for Kids Kit: 20 Fantastic Folding and Coloring Projects: Kit with Origami Book, Fun & Easy Projects, 60 Origami Papers and Instructional DVD
Lowest new price: $9.45
Lowest used price: $3.90
List price: $14.95
Author: Rita Foelker
**Winner of the 2016 Creative Child Magazine Preferred Choice Award**
Origami Fun for Kids is a great way to foster creativity by providing dozens of different paper activities!
Nothing beats the sense of accomplishment that kids gain from making something with their own hands. Parents will love this kit as it allows kids to learn and play at their own pace—and maybe they'll even join in the fun!
There are 20 origami projects in all, combining classic favorites with easy, original origami models. Sixty colorful origami paper sheets are included along with a detailed book and video instruction. Each project is rated by its level of difficulty, so kids can start with the easiest models and progress to more challenging ones when they are ready.
- Introduce your child to the basics of folding by folding up old standbys like a paper sailboat, a heart and a flower.
- Create a practical pencil holder and a candy tray—great gifts your child can give with pride.
- Fold up a snake, an anteater, a macaw and other exciting animals!
- Create a set of easy-to-fold finger puppets and color them to create an enchanted world of fairies, court jesters, kings and queens.
The DVD of tutorial videos enhances the steps and diagrams provided in the instruction book, making it even easier to fold a perfect model.
- Nothing beats the sense of accomplishment that kids gain from making something with their own hands
- Parents will love this kit as it allows kids to learn and play at their own pace and maybe they"ll even
- Create a practical pencil holder and a candy tray great gifts your child can give with pride
- Fold up a snake an anteater a macaw and other exciting animals! Create a set of easy-to-fold
- There are 20 origami projects in all combining classic favorites with easy original origami models
|Little Felted Dogs: Easy Projects for Making Adorable Needle Felted Pups
Lowest new price: $10.47
Lowest used price: $8.76
List price: $14.99
Author: Saori Yamazaki
Create the cutest versions of your favorite dogs in just a few simple steps with this easy to use needle felting book.
Whether you adore dachshunds or dalmatians, you’ll be surprised at how easy it is to make charming miniatures of them with a felting needle and some raw wool in this easy how to needle felt guide. Great for beginners, the two dozen projects in Little Felted Dogs provide surprisingly life-like results—choose from a litter of golden retriever puppies, a pug ready to fetch, a begging bulldog, a protective chihuahua, and more. Even better, you’ll go from ball of fluff to perfect pooch in no time at all!
|Sweet & Simple Needle Felted Animals: A Step-By-Step Visual Guide
Lowest new price: $9.81
Lowest used price: $10.01
List price: $14.95
Author: Sachiko Susa
Sweet & Simple Needle Felted Animals provides detailed instructions to create your own cute and cuddly collection of needle felted pets, barnyard buddies and mascots.
These adorable furry figurines make beautiful gifts and accessories that you can carry around or wear. This DIY felting book includes step-by-step instructional color photos and texts that couldn't be easier to follow. It shows you how to make the central shape, attach the components, add the details and then attach the finding. And voila! Your accessory is ready to be worn and appreciated!
The animals you can make include:
With over 20 charming projects, great techniques and helpful tips—this is a craft book that felting beginners and experts alike will enjoy and treasure!
- A playful Kitten
- A sweet miniature Dachshund Puppy
- A mommy Pig and her Baby Piglet
- A downy Duck and Ducklings
- A saucy Squirrel
- A friendly Chipmunk
- A pair of adorable White Bunnies
- A trio of brightly-colored Parakeets
- A fairytale Bear
- And a host of other tiny mascots and charms
|Great Book of Wooden Toys: More Than 50 Easy-To-Build Projects (American Woodworker)
Lowest new price: $10.99
Lowest used price: $4.96
List price: $19.95
Author: Norman Marshall
Brand: Fox Chapel Publishing
Detailed and copiously illustrated, this in-depth handbook offers instruction for constructing more than 50 wooden toys designed to appeal to a child's sense of imagination and playfulness. A brief introduction covers the basic techniques--gluing, sanding, and making wheels--and each project presents a meticulous diagram, a handy materials list, step-by-step instructions, and a photograph of the completed toy. Designs include stylized versions of a Model T car, a crane, and the ""Spirit of St. Louis"" airplane, as well as projects specifically for beginning woodworkers, such as pull-along trains and circus animals. Instructions for finishing and detailing ensure that the completed crafts will last for years.
|Mini Crochet Creatures: 30 Amigurumi Animals to Make
Lowest new price: $13.34
Lowest used price: $14.08
List price: $19.95
Author: Lauren Bergstrom
The interest in Japanese amigurumi is explored in minature in this charming new title. Gorgeous and cute, these projects may be small but they are bursting with personality, making perfect gifts for friends and family. These tiny creatures can be used in a variety of imaginative ways―as key rings, jewelry accessories or just displayed as adorable trinkets in their own right.
All the basic crochet techniques you will need are clearly explained along with step-by-step illustrations making Mini Crochet Creatures perfect for beginners upwards. Anyone unsure about working in this scale can simply practice with larger hooks and thicker yarn―the patterns are exactly the same.
The animals are divided into six categories: farm, small, woodland, pet, sea and zoo so there is something for everyone from an elephant or a whale down to a squirrel, piglet, bunny and even a ladybird or butterfly!
|Little Felted Animals: Create 16 Irresistible Creatures with Simple Needle-Felting Techniques
Lowest new price: $7.33
Lowest used price: $5.01
List price: $12.99
Author: Marie-Noelle Horvath
Aren’t these the cutest?
• Sixteen meltingly adorable animals
• All the favorites, including cats, dogs, birds, bunnies, more
• Easy to make, great as gifts, toys, decorations
All together now: Awwwww! In Little Felted Animals, author Marie-Nöelle Horvath shows how to make the cutest little miniature animals, using just a few simple tools and some wool roving. Birds, bears, cats, dogs, mice, a fox, a sheep, a seal, and a bunny—sixteen little bundles of fluff in all. Picture all those little eyes looking up at you as if to say, “Thank you for making me!” Then give these critters as gifts, use them as decorations, or arrange them on tabletops. Beautifully photographed in their natural habitats, these sweet dumplings will melt the heart of every crafter.
- Watson-Guptill Publications
|Animal Puzzles for the Scroll Saw, Second Edition: Newly Revised & Expanded, Now 50 Projects in Wood (Scroll Saw Woodworking)
Lowest new price: $11.02
Lowest used price: $9.28
List price: $17.95
Author: Judy & Dave Peterson
Brand: Brand: Fox Chapel Publishing
Over 50 patterns for upright and interlocking puzzles including new patterns for a beagle, bison, a panda bear, caribou, red fox, and much more. Step-by-step instructions and 50 great patterns.
- Used Book in Good Condition
- Wooden Puzzles: 31 Favorite Projects and Patterns (Best of Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts Magazine)
- Fantasy & Legend Scroll Saw Puzzles: Patterns & Instructions for Dragons, Wizards & Other Creatures of Myth
- North American Wildlife Patterns for the Scroll Saw: 61 Captivating Designs for Moose, Bear, Eagles, Deer and More (Fox Chapel Publishing) Ready-to-Cut Patterns from Lora Irish for Fretwork or Relief
- Scroll Saw Workbook, 3rd Edition: Learn to Master Your Scroll Saw in 25 Skill-Building Chapters (Fox Chapel Publishing) Ultimate Beginner's Guide with Projects to Hone Your Scrolling Skills
- Making Wooden Dinosaur Toys and Puzzles: Jurassic Giants to Make and Play with
- Scroll Saw Christmas Ornaments: Over 200 Patterns (Fox Chapel Publishing) Full-Size Drawings, Religious & Traditional Designs: Santas, Snowmen, Fretwork, Ornate Words, Novelties, & Wildlife
- Big Book of Scroll Saw Woodworking (Best of SSW&C): More Than 60 Projects and Techniques for Fretwork, Intarsia & Other Scroll Saw Crafts (The Best of Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts)
- Woodimals: Creative Animal Puzzles for the Scroll Saw (Fox Chapel Publishing) 56 Fun Patterns in the Shape of Animals with the Animal's Name Inside the Design: Lion, Dolphin, Poodle, Owl, & Much More
- Creating Wooden Boxes on the Scroll Saw: Patterns and Instructions for Jewelry, Music, and Other Keepsake Boxes (The Best of Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts)
- Animated Animal Toys in Wood: 20 Projects that Walk, Wobble & Roll
Page 5 of 217
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.