|Browse by Catagory:
Civil Rights & Liberties
War & Peace
Cajun & Creole Cooking
Caribbean & West Indian Cooking
Diabetic & Sugar-Free Cooking
Low Fat Cooking
Middle Eastern Cooking
Pacific Rim Cooking
Home & Garden
Literature & Fiction
Sheet Music & Scores
Environmental & Natural Resources Law
Ethics & Professional Responsibility
Procedures & Litigation
Water Supply & Land Use
Lawyer and Crimal Humor
Outdoors & Nature
Hiking & Camping
Hunting & Fishing
Beer & Beer Making
Health & Fitness
Diets & Weight Loss
Children's Science & Nature
Vitamins & Supplements
Psychology and Counseling
Philosophy of Psychology
Physiological Aspects of Psychology
Psychology of Sexuality
Psychology Testing & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Logic & Brain Teasers
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Probability & Statistics
Experiments, Instruments & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Fusion & Fission
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
Waves & Wave Mechanics
Administration & Policy
Allied Health Professions
Medical Education & Training
Endocrinology & Metabolism
Physician & Patient
Insects & Spiders
Fish & Aquariums
Mobile & Wireless Computing: Programming
Linux Kernel & Peripherals
Linux Networking & Administration
State & Local History
Sci Fi Calendars
Bujold, Lois McMaster
Card, Orson Scott
Chalker, Jack L.
Heinlein, Robert A.
McKillip, Patricia A.
Nye, Jody Lynn
|The Home Cook: Recipes to Know by Heart
Lowest new price: $22.98
Lowest used price: $23.32
List price: $35.00
Author: Alex Guarnaschelli
The all-in-one cooking bible for a new generation with 300 recipes for everything from simple vinaigrettes and roast chicken to birthday cake and cocktails.
For Alex Guarnaschelli—whose mother edited the seminal 1997 edition of The Joy of Cooking, which defined the food of the late twentieth century—a life in food and cookbooks was almost predestined. Now an accomplished chef and author in her own right (and mom to a young daughter), Alex pens a cookbook for the way we eat today. For generations raised on vibrant, international flavors and supermarkets stocked with miso paste, harissa, and other bold condiments and ingredients, here are 300 recipes to replace their parents’ Chicken Marbella, including Glazed Five-Spice Ribs, Roasted Eggplant Dip with Garlic Butter Naan, Roasted Beef Brisket with Pastrami Rub, Fennel and Orange Salad with Walnut Pesto, Quinoa Allspice Oatmeal Cookies, and Dark Chocolate Rum Pie.
|Hungry Girl Clean & Hungry OBSESSED!
Lowest new price: $11.00
Lowest used price: $12.19
List price: $21.99
Author: Lisa Lillien
Brand: St. Martin's Griffin
Lisa Lillien has sold millions of books by serving up clever and deliciously easy recipes with low calorie counts, huge portions, and easy-to-find ingredients that are good for you. With eleven New York Times bestsellers under her belt, Lisa is taking things to the next level with Hungry Girl Clean & Hungry OBSESSED! Keeping in line with the current clean-eating food trend (and as a follow-up to her to last smash-hit book, Hungry Girl Clean & Hungry), she's taking on the beloved foods that Americans are OBSESSED with―comfort foods, junk foods, international favorites, desserts, and more! Donuts, lasagna, fried chicken, quesadillas, fudge... No food is off-limits, and all of them have been completely re-created, re-vamped, and CLEANED UP!
With the unique and healthy recipes in this cookbook, you can finally enjoy ALL the foods you crave while eating clean and staying lean!
You’ll find . . .
Spaghetti Squash Your Hunger B-fast Bowl (271 calories)
Caramelized Onion Cauli-Crust Pizza (316 calories)
Peanut Butter Cup French Toast (344 calories)
Love Me Tender Pot Roast (272 calories)
Philly You Up Cheesesteak Meatloaf (198 calories)
Oh, Wow! Chicken & Waffles (353 calories)
Mad About Eggplant Manicotti (264 calories)
Garlic & Onion Butternut Turnip Fries (196 calories)
Grab a Fork Pork Fried Rice (197 calories)
Reconstructed Nachos (245 calories)
Three Cheers for Cheesecake Brownies (126 calories)
. . . and so much more!
- Hungry Girl Clean & Hungry OBSESSED!
|Air Fry Genius: 100+ New Recipes for EVERY Air Fryer (The Blue Jean Chef)
Lowest new price: $21.21
List price: $24.95
Author: Meredith Laurence
The Blue Jean Chef turns her culinary genius onto the latest hot cooking appliance trend―air frying!
Whether you're a novice in the kitchen or a more experienced chef, Air Fry Genius takes home cooks beyond air frying as a trend, teaching you how to use any air fryer to create easy, delicious meals with less guilt than traditional frying.
Including 100+ recipes―from wholesome breakfasts to decadent desserts, and each paired with color photos―Air Fry Genius also includes Meredith Laurence's signature tips and tricks for getting the most out of your air fryer using frying, roasting, and baking techniques to create healthier, faster, and less messy meals to impress your family and friends.
Those new to air frying will love Air Fry Genius's "Easy" recipes for beginners, along with tips on how to convert traditional recipes to air fryer recipes, air fry cooking time charts, and primers throughout the book on various air-frying techniques. Experienced cooks looking to enhance their culinary skills will also love this book, with recipes and ways to take their air-frying skills to the next level. Vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free recipes are abundant, as well as tips for planning ahead. All recipes includes nutrition information so you can be well-informed about what you're eating. Snacks & Appetizers: Avocado Fries with Quick Salsa Fresca, Dill Fried Pickles, Veggie Chips, Cauliflower "Tater" Tots, Fried Mozzarella en Carrozza with Putanesca Sauce Breads & Breakfast: Hush Puffins, Peppered Maple Bacon Knots, French Toast & Turkey Sausage Roll-ups, Cheesy Olive & Roasted Red Pepper Bread Beef: Meatloaf with Tangy Tomato Glaze, Vietnamese Beef Lettuce Wraps, T-Bone Steak with Roasted Tomato, Corn & Asparagus Salsa Pork & Lamb: Blackberry BBQ Glazed Country-Style Ribs, Lollipop Lamb Chops with Mint Pesto, Crispy Pork Medallions with Endive & Radicchio Salad Chicken & Poultry: Nashville Hot Chicken, Thai Turkey and Zucchini Meatballs, Maple Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breasts, Sesame Orange Chicken Fish & Seafood: Lobster Tails with Lemon Garlic Butter, Shrimp Sliders with Avocado, Quick Shrimp Scampi, Crab Stuffed Salmon Roast Vegetarian Main Dishes: Corn and Pepper Jack Chile Rellenos with Roasted Tomato Sauce, Quinoa Burgers with Feta and Dill, Spaghetti Squash and Kale Fritters, General Tso's Cauliflower Vegetable Side Dishes: Fried Green Tomatoes with Sriracha Mayo, Jerk Rubbed Corn on the Cob, Roasted Heirloom Carrots with Orange and Thyme, Parmesan Asparagus Desserts: Air-Fried Beignets, Hasselback Apple Crisp, Black and Blue Clafoutis, S'mores Pockets
- Air Fry Everything: Foolproof Recipes for Fried Favorites and Easy Fresh Ideas by Blue Jean Chef, Meredith Laurence (The Blue Jean Chef)
- Evo Kitchen and Grill Olive Oil and Cooking Oil Trigger Sprayer Bottle, Refillable, Non-Aerosol, 8-Ounce Capacity, Set of 2
- All-Time Favorite Sheet Cakes & Slab Pies: Easy to Make, Easy to Serve
- The Ultimate Recipes Across America Cookbook: More Than 130 Mouthwatering Recipes (The Ultimate Cookbook Series)
- Cooking at Home With Bridget & Julia: The TV Hosts of America's Test Kitchen Share Their Favorite Recipes for Feeding Family and Friends
- The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Come and Get It!: Simple, Scrumptious Recipes for Crazy Busy Lives
- The Poke Cake Cookbook: 75 Delicious Cake and Filling Combinations
- 100pcs Air Fryer Liners, BESEGO 9inch Bamboo Steamer Liners, Premium Perforated Parchment Steaming Papers, Non-stick Steamer Mat, Perfect for 5.3 & 5.8 QT Air Fryers/Baking/ Cooking
- Delicious Under Pressure: Over 100 Pressure Cooker Recipes (The Blue Jean Chef)
- Fast Favorites Under Pressure: 4-Quart Pressure Cooker recipes and tips for fast and easy meals by Blue Jean Chef, Meredith Laurence (The Blue Jean Chef)
|The Skinnytaste Cookbook: Light on Calories, Big on Flavor
Lowest new price: $12.95
Lowest used price: $4.22
List price: $30.00
Author: Gina Homolka
A New York Times Bestseller
Get the recipes everyone is talking about, handy nutrition facts, and 125 stunning photographs in the debut cookbook from the wildly popular blog Skinnytaste.
Gina Homolka is America’s most trusted home cook when it comes to easy, flavorful recipes that are miraculously low-calorie and made from all-natural, easy-to-find ingredients. Her blog, Skinnytaste is the number one go-to site for slimmed down recipes that you’d swear are anything but.
It only takes one look to see why people go crazy for Gina’s food: cheesy, creamy Fettuccini Alfredo with Chicken and Broccoli with only 420 calories per serving, breakfast dishes like Make-Ahead Western Omelet "Muffins" that truly fill you up until lunchtime, and sweets such as Double Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies that are low in sugar and butter-free but still totally indulgent.
The Skinnytaste Cookbook features 150 amazing recipes: 125 all-new dishes and 25 must-have favorites. As a busy mother of two, Gina started Skinnytaste when she wanted to lose a few pounds herself. She turned to Weight Watchers for help and liked the program but struggled to find enough tempting recipes to help her stay on track. Instead, she started “skinny-fying” her favorite meals so that she could eat happily while losing weight.
With 100 stunning photographs and detailed nutritional information for every recipe, The Skinnytaste Cookbook is an incredible resource of fulfilling, joy-inducing meals that every home cook will love.
Featured Recipes from The Skinnytaste Cookbook
Download the recipe for Buttermilk Oven-Fried Chicken
Download the recipe for Cheesy Baked Penne with Eggplant
- Skinnytaste Cookbook: Light on Calories, Big on Flavor by Gina Homolka (Hardcover)
- Skinnytaste Fast and Slow: Knockout Quick-Fix and Slow Cooker Recipes
- The Skinnytaste Meal Planner: Track and Plan Your Meals, Week-by-Week
- The Skinnytaste Meal Planner, Revised Edition: Track and Plan Your Meals, Week-by-Week
- Taste of Home Skinny Slow Cooker: Cook Smart, Eat Smart with 278 Healthy Slow-Cooker Recipes
- Healthy Cookbook for Two: 175 Simple, Delicious Recipes to Enjoy Cooking for Two
- Giada's Feel Good Food: My Healthy Recipes and Secrets
- Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat
- The Healthy Meal Prep Cookbook: Easy and Wholesome Meals to Cook, Prep, Grab, and Go
- Better Homes and Gardens Calorie-Smart Meals: 150 Recipes for Delicious 300-, 400-, and 500-Calorie Dishes (Better Homes and Gardens Cooking)
- Skinnytaste Cookbook by Gina Homolka (7-May-2015) Paperback
|Green Smoothies for Life
Lowest new price: $11.25
Lowest used price: $11.00
List price: $19.99
Author: JJ Smith
A brand-new meal plan that will assist readers with incorporating green smoothies into their everyday routine while developing healthier long-term eating habits and improving their overall health.
More than a weight loss plan, the 10-Day Green Smoothie Cleanse, designed by nutritionist and certified weight-loss expert JJ Smith, became a way of life. Readers reported that they not only shed pounds but they also slept better, thought more clearly, and were in better over-all health, with some adherents, in consultation with their doctor, even moving off medication. As delicious as her green smoothies are, however, the cleanse was designed only to jumpstart a detox and a new approach to eating—it’s not a permanent solution.
In her new book, Green Smoothies for Life, the highly anticipated follow up to the #1 New York Times bestseller 10-Day Green Smoothie Cleanse, Smith presents a way that green smoothies can be incorporated into your daily regimen. With over thirty recipes for everything from hot dinners to desserts and snacks, sixty thoughtfully composed green smoothie recipes, a thirty-day meal plan and the corresponding shopping lists, the book provides you with a step-by-step prescriptive daily regimen that shows you how to eat mindfully and healthily. In addition to green smoothies and color photographs of select recipes, the book includes more than twenty effective methods to detox (which helps fuel weight loss), information on Smith’s DHEMM (Detox, Hormonal Balance, Eat, Move and Mental Mastery) weight loss system, and testimonials from dieters who’ve change their approach to not just food but also life since while following her advice.
Whether you are just starting out on your weight loss journey or already a smoothie convert, Green Smoothies for Life is the essential next step in continuing your pursuit of a healthier lifestyle.
- 10-Day Green Smoothie Cleanse
- 6 Ways to Lose Belly Fat Without Exercise!
- Aerobic Life Mag O7 Oxygen Digestive System Cleanser Capsules, 90 Count
- Heather's Tummy Fiber Organic Acacia Senegal Travel Packets for IBS, 25 Count
- Heather's Tummy Fiber Organic Acacia Senegal Travel Packets (2 Boxes)
- Lose Weight Without Dieting or Working Out: Discover Secrets to a Slimmer, Sexier, and Healthier You
- Aerobic Life Mag 07 Oxygen Digestive System Cleanser Capsules, 180 Count
- Yogi Tea Peach Detox, Herbal Supplement, Tea Bags, 16 ct, 2 pk
- Yogi Berry DeTox Caffeine Free 16 Tea Bags, Net Wt. 1.12 Oz/ 32 g
- Triple Leaf Detox Tea - 20 bags
|The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Dinnertime - Comfort Classics, Freezer Food, 16-minute Meals, and Other Delicious Ways to Solve Supper
Lowest new price: $15.43
Lowest used price: $14.99
List price: $29.99
Author: Ree Drummond
Brand: Harper Collins
The #1 bestselling author and Food Network personality at last answers that age-old question—“What's for Dinner?”—bringing together more than 125 simple, scrumptious, step-by-step recipes for delicious dinners the whole family will love.
For families juggling school, work, and a host of other time-consuming daily obligations, the idea of making dinner from scratch can be daunting. Ree Drummond makes it easy for families to make simple, scrumptious, homemade meals with minimum fuss and maximum enjoyment. The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Dinnertime includes delicious, easy-to-make recipes for comfort classics, 16-minute meals, freezer-friendly food, as well as soups, main dish salads, and a favorite of her own family: breakfast for dinner.
You’ll find more than 125 fast-and-delicious recipes that combine pantry staples with fresh ingredients, including Beef Stroganoff, Chicken Taco Salad, Pasta Puttanesca, Ready-to-go freezer Meatballs (and many dinners you can make with them!), Oven Barbecue Chicken, Mexican Tortilla Casserole, Veggie Chili, Beef with Snow Peas, and many, many more. Included is a section of mouthwatering quick desserts—literally the icing on the cake. Filled with Ree’s signature step-by-step photos, relatable humor, and irresistible, folksy charm, The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Dinnertime is the go-to cookbook every home cook can rely on for any—and every—night of the week.
- Author Ree Drummond
- Publisher William Morrow Cookbooks
- 400 Pages
- 125 Recipes
|Thug Kitchen 101: Fast as F*ck
Lowest new price: $13.25
Lowest used price: $12.75
List price: $26.99
Author: Thug Kitchen
The creators of the New York Times bestselling cookbook series Thug Kitchen are back to deliver you the sorta gentle, but always hilarious shove you need to take the leap into healthy eating.
Thug Kitchen 101 includes more than 100 easy and accessible recipes to give you a solid start toward a better diet. TK holds your hand and explains ingredients from chickpeas to nooch so you'll feel confident knowing exactly what the f*ck you're cooking. This kickass kitchen primer also serves up health benefits and nutrition to remind everyone, from clueless newbies to health nuts, how a plant-based lifestyle benefits our bodies, minds, environment, and pocketbooks. THAT'S RIGHT. EAT GREEN, SAVE GREEN.
So scared of commitment you can't even dedicate some time to cook? Thug Kitchen's here to fix that sh*t: All recipes in TK 101 are guaranteed to be faster than delivery, so you can whip up some tasty meals with simple ingredients regardless of when you stumble home from work. You're too damn important to be eating garbage, so TK has made it easy to take care of #1: you. No needless nonsense or preachy bullsh*t. Just delicious, healthy, homemade food for all the full-time hustlers out there.
"Thug Kitchen backs up its bluster with good, solid recipes." ― New York Times
"Funny, self-aware, and full of delicious-looking recipes that I want to make right this second." ― Epicurious.com
"F*cking delicious." ― Popsugar.com
|Martha Stewart's Slow Cooker: 110 Recipes for Flavorful, Foolproof Dishes (Including Desserts!), Plus Test- Kitchen Tips and Strategies
Lowest new price: $13.69
Lowest used price: $17.29
List price: $26.00
Author: Editors of Martha Stewart Living
Brand: Clarkson Potter
Cook it slow, cook it smart
Leave it to the experts at Martha Stewart to figure out the best ways to use this favorite appliance. The 110 recipes in this book make the most of the slow cooker’s assets (low heat, hands-off cooking), while also uncovering its hidden potential. Readers will find that they can not only braise cuts of meat until meltingly tender and let soups and stews simmer away untended, but also gently poach fish, cook up creamy scalloped potatoes, and bake a perfect cheesecake. This book has everything home cooks need to maximize flavor and make life a whole lot easier.
- Martha Stewart's Slow Cooker: 110 Recipes for Flavorful, Foolproof Dishes
- One Pot: 120+ Easy Meals from Your Skillet, Slow Cooker, Stockpot, and More
- Martha Stewart's Appetizers: 200 Recipes for Dips, Spreads, Snacks, Small Plates, and Other Delicious Hors d'Oeuvres, Plus 30 Cocktails
- Slow Cook Modern: 200 Recipes for the Way We Eat Today
- Food Can Fix It: The Superfood Switch to Fight Fat, Defy Aging, and Eat Your Way Healthy
- Adventures in Slow Cooking: 120 Slow-Cooker Recipes for People Who Love Food
- The Chef and the Slow Cooker
- Texas Slow Cooker: 125 Recipes for the Lone Star State's Very Best Dishes, All Slow-Cooked to Perfection
- Slow Cooker Cookbook: Chef Approved Slow Cooker Recipes Made For Your Slow Cooker - Cook More Eat Better (Crock Pot)
- The Complete Slow Cooker: From Appetizers to Desserts - 400 Must-Have Recipes That Cook While You Play (or Work)
- Sheet Pan Suppers: 120 Recipes for Simple, Surprising, Hands-Off Meals Straight from the Oven
|Keto Comfort Foods
Lowest new price: $21.17
Lowest used price: $17.99
List price: $34.95
Author: Maria Emmerich
Brand: VICTORY BELT
The ketogenic diet is all about nourishing and healing your body with nutrient-dense whole foods, as international bestselling author Maria Emmerich has demonstrated in her previous books, including The Ketogenic Cookbook (with Jimmy Moore) and The 30-Day Ketogenic Cleanse. But food is more than just nourishment; food is tradition, food is love, and most importantly, food is a celebration. The mere thought of eating a particular meal or the smell of a favorite childhood dish can evoke positive memories, whether it’s a simple Sunday dinner with family or a major life event.
When you begin following the ketogenic diet, whether your goal is to promote weight loss, improve blood markers, or just enhance overall health and well-being, it’s easy to forget to enjoy food. Some people fall into a drab routine of consuming the same dishes over and over, which can lead to boredom and frustration—and ultimately to the desire to fall back into old, poor eating habits. With Keto Comfort Foods, Maria Emmerich reassures everyone on the keto diet that it isn’t difficult at all to recreate those favorite foods and meals in healthy ways—you just need to use a little creativity. By using clever low- or no-calorie substitutions for sugar and scrubbing all recipes clean of gluten-containing additives, Maria has created an incredible resource for comforting home-cooked meals that are safe enough for everyone in the family and delicious enough for the most discerning eaters. These recipes are sure to become new family favorites!
In Keto Comfort Foods, Maria Emmerich has compiled her most soul-warming, happiness-invoking recipes. The book’s more than 170 tantilizing, hearty comfort food recipes include everything from cinnamon rolls to steak fries, and from chicken cordon bleu to tiramisu cheesecake. Maria has covered all the bases, giving you the recipes and tips you need to make delicious and healthy versions of your favorite dishes.
- Keto Restaurant Favorites
- Quick & Easy Ketogenic Cooking: Meal Plans and Time Saving Paleo Recipes to Inspire Health and Shed Weight
- The 30-Day Ketogenic Cleanse: Reset Your Metabolism with 160 Tasty Whole-Food Recipes & Meal Plans
- The Ketogenic Cookbook: Nutritious Low-Carb, High-Fat Paleo Meals to Heal Your Body
- The Everyday Ketogenic Kitchen: With More than 150 Inspirational Low-Carb, High-Fat Recipes to Maximize Your Health
- Sweet and Savory Fat Bombs: 100 Delicious Treats for Fat Fasts, Ketogenic, Paleo, and Low-Carb Diets
- The Keto Diet: The Complete Guide to a High-Fat Diet, with More Than 125 Delectable Recipes and 5 Meal Plans to Shed Weight, Heal Your Body, and Regain Confidence
- Keto: The Complete Guide to Success on The Ketogenic Diet, including Simplified Science and No-cook Meal Plans
- Swerve Sweetener, Confectioners, 12 oz bag (Pack of 3)
|101 Asian Dishes You Need to Cook Before You Die: Discover a New World of Flavors in Authentic Recipes
Lowest new price: $13.73
Lowest used price: $13.31
List price: $21.99
Author: Jet Tila
Brand: PAGE STREET
Named one of the Top 10 Cookbooks of 2017 by the Los Angeles Times!
Authentic Asian Cooking Made Simple for Everyone
Jet Tila knows a thing or two about authentic Asian cuisine. From a kid growing up in LA in a Thai and Chinese family to a prominent chef, restaurant owner and judge on Cutthroat Kitchen, he brings his years of experience and hard-earned knowledge together in this breakthrough book. Step inside Jet’s kitchen and learn the secrets to making your favorite Asian dishes taste better than takeout. Here are some of the recipes you’ll learn to master:
-Korean BBQ Short Ribs on Coke
-Jet’s Famous Drunken Noodles
-Miso Roasted Black Cod
-Panang Beef Curry
-Vietnamese Banh Mi Sandwich
-Sweet Chili Sriracha Hot Wings
And if you haven’t made your own Sriracha yet, Jet’s killer recipe will change your life. All in all, you get Jet’s 101 best Asian recipes to impress your friends and family, not to mention all sorts of chef-y tips on flavor, technique, history and ingredients that will make you a better cook. Time to kick ass with your wok, Jet Tila–style!
Page 5 of 26821
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.