|Browse by Catagory:
Civil Rights & Liberties
War & Peace
Cajun & Creole Cooking
Caribbean & West Indian Cooking
Diabetic & Sugar-Free Cooking
Low Fat Cooking
Middle Eastern Cooking
Pacific Rim Cooking
Home & Garden
Literature & Fiction
Sheet Music & Scores
Environmental & Natural Resources Law
Ethics & Professional Responsibility
Procedures & Litigation
Water Supply & Land Use
Lawyer and Crimal Humor
Outdoors & Nature
Hiking & Camping
Hunting & Fishing
Beer & Beer Making
Health & Fitness
Diets & Weight Loss
Children's Science & Nature
Vitamins & Supplements
Psychology and Counseling
Philosophy of Psychology
Physiological Aspects of Psychology
Psychology of Sexuality
Psychology Testing & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Logic & Brain Teasers
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Probability & Statistics
Experiments, Instruments & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Fusion & Fission
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
Waves & Wave Mechanics
Administration & Policy
Allied Health Professions
Medical Education & Training
Endocrinology & Metabolism
Physician & Patient
Insects & Spiders
Fish & Aquariums
Mobile & Wireless Computing: Programming
Linux Kernel & Peripherals
Linux Networking & Administration
State & Local History
Sci Fi Calendars
Bujold, Lois McMaster
Card, Orson Scott
Chalker, Jack L.
Heinlein, Robert A.
McKillip, Patricia A.
Nye, Jody Lynn
|Craveable Keto: Your Low-Carb, High-Fat Roadmap to Weight Loss and Wellness
Lowest new price: $18.81
Lowest used price: $19.62
List price: $34.95
Author: Kyndra Holley
Brand: Weight Loss
Kyndra Holley, the master behind the wildly popular food blog Peace, Love and Low Carb, brings together food, fun, and feeling fantastic in her new cookbook, Craveable Keto: Your Low-Carb, High-Fat Road Map to Weight Loss and Wellness.
Craveable Keto will serve as your personal road map to living a healthier life, with Kyndra as your guide. She takes you step-by-step through making healthy, low-carb versions of your favorite, most craveable dishes, such as:
· Everything Bagel Dogs
· Lasagna Zucchini Roll-Ups
· Dill Pickle Brined Fish and Chips
· Salted Caramel Nut Brittle
· Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites
· Green Goddess Chicken Dip
· Buffalo Chicken Flatbread
Each recipe has been perfected with Kyndra’s distinct flair for the flavorful and calls for ingredients that are low-carb, whole food–based, fresh, and easily accessible.
With Craveable Keto, you will be able to effortlessly create quick, delectable dishes that taste like you spent hours on them. Break free from the food rut and embrace your inner master chef as you learn everything from how to stock the perfect low-carb/keto pantry to low-carb baking secrets.
Complete with more than 130 whole-food recipes and detailed meal plans and shopping lists that make cooking keto a breeze, Craveable Keto is your ultimate guide to loving your low-carb life. Whether your goal is to lose weight loss, improve a health condition, or simply find food freedom, Kyndra will help you uncover true health, happiness, longevity, and the best possible you!
|The Whole30 Slow Cooker: 150 Totally Compliant Prep-and-Go Recipes for Your Whole30 with Instant P
Lowest new price: $19.49
List price: $30.00
Author: Melissa Hartwig
Brand: Instant Pot
Since 2009, millions of people have transformed their lives with the Whole30. Now, co-creator Melissa Hartwig is making it even easier to achieve Whole30 success with delicious slow cooker recipes that turn ingredients into delicious, hearty meals while you’re out and about. This follow-up to the best-selling The Whole30 Cookbook is packed with 150 recipes designed to get you out of the kitchen fast, so you can enjoy all the benefits of your Whole30-inspired lifestyle. The Whole30 Slow Cooker features delicious, no-fuss dinners that cook while you work; roasts that transform into tacos, salads, and soups, for easy meals throughout the week; and satisfying one-pot meals that make prep and cleanup a breeze. These creative meals use whole-food ingredients found in any supermarket, and as an added bonus, feature recipes and directions for making your meals Instant Pot-friendly!
|Instant Pot Obsession: The Ultimate Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook for Cooking Everything Fast
Lowest new price: $6.80
Lowest used price: $6.49
List price: $17.99
Author: Janet A. Zimmerman
Over 100,000 copies in print―from the publisher of the bestselling Instant Pot® Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook comes Instant Pot® Obsession, the latest Instant Pot® Cookbook for making ANYTHING.
Your Instant Pot® has completely changed how you get food on the table…. so what are you going to make next? In the pages of Instant Pot® Obsession―the most complete Instant Pot® cookbook yet―simplicity goes one step further to create more meals, and save even more time, than ever before.
Use this Instant Pot® cookbook to make EVERY meal, ANY day of the week, with:
- More than 120 creative recipes like French toast cups, baked potato soup, and orange chicken
- Variations on selected recipes to make your favorite go-to’s new again that you won’t find in any other Instant Pot® cookbook
- Tasty options for breakfasts, lunches, snacks, and desserts―many of which take 30 minutes or less
- Expert Instant Pot® guidance from Janet Zimmerman, author of the popular Healthy Pressure Cooker Cookbook
This Instant Pot® cookbook will show you how to make the most of your perfect pot. With Instant Pot® Obsession, you finally have an Instant Pot® cookbook you can indulge in again and again.
“Best Instant Pot cookbook so far! Very helpful. I find the recipes practical and they’ve turned out well for us. Really appreciate the cooking charts in back of the book.”―AMomWhoReads, Verified Customer Review
”Excellent Instant Pot cookbook...it's full of recipes and provides information on using the Instant Pot that didn't come with the pot itself.”―Anne B. Depalma, Verified Customer Review
|Food52 Genius Desserts: 100 Recipes That Will Change the Way You Bake (Food52 Works)
Lowest new price: $20.03
Lowest used price: $22.99
List price: $35.00
Author: Kristen Miglore
In this follow-up to the IACP award-winning, New York Times best-selling cookbook Genius Recipes, Food52 is back with the most beloved and talked-about desserts of our time (and the under-the-radar gems that will soon join their ranks)—in a collection that will make you a local legend, and a smarter baker to boot.
Drawing from her James Beard Award-nominated Genius Recipes column and powered by the cooking wisdom and generosity of the Food52 community, creative director Kristen Miglore set out to unearth the most game-changing dessert recipes from beloved cookbook authors, chefs, and bakers—and collect them all in one indispensable guide.
This led her to iconic desserts spanning the last century: Maida Heatter’s East 62nd Street Lemon Cake, François Payard’s Flourless Chocolate-Walnut Cookies, and Nancy Silverton’s Butterscotch Budino. But it also turned up little-known gems: a comforting Peach Cobbler with Hot Sugar Crust from Renee Erickson and an imaginative Parsnip Cake with Blood Orange Buttercream from Lucky Peach, along with genius tips, riffs, and mini-recipes, and the lively stories behind each one.
The genius of this collection is that Kristen has scouted out and rigorously tested recipes from the most trusted dessert experts, finding over 100 of their standouts. Each recipe shines in a different way and teaches you something new, whether it’s how to use unconventional ingredients (like Sunset’s whole orange cake), how to make the most of brilliant methods (roasted sugar from Stella Parks), or how to embrace stunning simplicity (Dorie Greenspan’s three-ingredient cookies). With photographer James Ransom’s riveting images throughout, Genius Desserts is destined to become every baker's go-to reference for the very best desserts from the smartest teachers of our time—for all the dinner parties, potlucks, bake sales, and late-night snacks in between.
|Tasty Ultimate: How to Cook Basically Anything (An Official Tasty Cookbook)
Lowest new price: $17.99
List price: $29.99
150 recipes to help you master the cooking basics, hack the pantry, and make everything from vegetarian go-tos to crowd-pleasing snacks to irresistible desserts.
Tasty Ultimate is THE must-have companion for home cooks of all skill levels—whether you’re a sometimes cook or a master meal prepper. With 150 recipes, clever hacks, and must-know techniques, this cookbook will teach you how to kill it in the kitchen.
In no time at all, you’ll be poaching like a pro, searing perfectly tender steaks, chopping veggies at warp speed, and frosting cakes better than Betty Crocker. You’ll tackle brand-new recipes as well as all your Tasty faves; think Fried Egg Pizza, Salmon Poke Bowl, Mozzarella Stick Onion Rings, and Molten Lava Brownies. Beyond knockout cheese pulls, slow-cooked stunners, vegetarian go-tos, meals for meat-lovers, and insanely good sweets, discover large-scale showstoppers perfect for hosting Friendsgiving or Super Bowl Sunday.
With Tasty Ultimate in your kitchen, there is no meal—big or small—you can’t conquer.
|Skinnytaste Fast and Slow: Knockout Quick-Fix and Slow Cooker Recipes
Lowest new price: $11.50
Lowest used price: $11.00
List price: $30.00
Author: Gina Homolka
Brand: Clarkson Potter Publishers
80+ Under 30 Minute Dishes and 60 Slow Cooker Recipes
The easiest, tastiest, most convenient healthy recipes—ever!
With Skinnytaste Fast and Slow, you can get a nutritious, flavor-packed, figure-friendly meal—complete with a flourless chocolate brownie made in a slow cooker—on the table any night of the week. Gina Homolka, founder of the widely adored blog Skinnytaste, shares 140 dishes that come together in a snap—whether in a slow cooker or in the oven or on the stovetop. Favorites include:
Chicken and Dumpling Soup
Korean-Style Beef Tacos
Spicy Harissa Lamb Ragu
Under 30 Minutes
Zucchini Noodles with Shrimp and Feta
Pizza-Stuffed Chicken Roll-Ups
Grilled Cheese with Havarti, Brussels Sprouts, and Apple
Cauliflower “Fried” Rice
Each recipe includes nutritional information, which can help you take steps toward weight and health goals, and many dishes are vegetarian, gluten-free, and freezer-friendly—all called out with helpful icons. Gina’s practical advice for eating well and 120 color photos round out this indispensable cookbook.
(Please note that nutritional information is provided with every recipe, but the most up-to-date Weight Watchers points can be found online at skinnytaste.com.)
- Clarkson Potter Publishers
- The Skinnytaste Cookbook: Light on Calories, Big on Flavor
- Skinnytaste One and Done: 140 No-Fuss Dinners for Your Instant Pot®, Slow Cooker, Air Fryer, Sheet P
- The Skinnytaste Meal Planner, Revised Edition: Track and Plan Your Meals, Week-by-Week
- The Clean Eating Slow Cooker: A Healthy Cookbook of Wholesome Meals that Prep Fast & Cook Slow
- The Healthy Meal Prep Cookbook: Easy and Wholesome Meals to Cook, Prep, Grab, and Go
- The Fresh and Healthy Instant Pot Cookbook: 75 Easy Recipes for Light Meals to Make in Your Electric Pressure Cooker
- Skinnytaste Cookbook
- Cravings: Hungry for More
- Taste of Home Skinny Slow Cooker: Cook Smart, Eat Smart with 278 Healthy Slow-Cooker Recipes
- Smart Meal Prep for Beginners: Recipes and Weekly Plans for Healthy, Ready-to-Go Meals
|The Essential Instant Pot Cookbook: Fresh and Foolproof Recipes for Your Electric Pressure Cooker
Lowest new price: $12.81
Lowest used price: $10.85
List price: $19.95
Author: Coco Morante
Brand: Ten Speed Press
Authorized by Instant Pot and filled with beautiful photographs and more than 75 simple, well-tested comfort food recipes, this indispensable book is the ultimate collection of delicious weekday meals.
The best-selling Instant Pot has been a runaway hit, with an almost cultlike following and users who swear by it. But finding delicious, well-tested, weekday-friendly recipes that are both inspiring and trustworthy has proven difficult, until now. The Essential Instant Pot Cookbook covers each meal of the day, offering plenty of tried-and-true classic recipes, such as spicy beef and bean chili, a whole roasted chicken with mushroom sauce, and decadent New York cheesecake, alongside a hearty array of contemporary meals, such as Greek-style Gigantes beans with fresh feta, braised pork loin with balsamic vinegar and caramelized onions, buttery cauliflower mashed potatoes, pork adobo, and more! Whether you're looking to expand your pressure cooker recipe repertoire or seeking the ultimate gift for the Instant Pot aficionado, this is the book to have.
- The Essential Instant Pot Cookbook: Fresh and Foolproof Recipes
- Dinner in an Instant: 75 Modern Recipes for Your Pressure Cooker, Multicooker, and Instant Pot®
- The Instant Pot Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook: Easy Recipes for Fast & Healthy Meals
- Instant Pot Obsession: The Ultimate Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook for Cooking Everything Fast
- How to Instant Pot: Mastering All the Functions of the One Pot That Will Change the Way You Cook
- Indian Instant Pot Cookbook: Traditional Indian Dishes Made Easy and Fast
- Instant Pot DUO60 6 Qt 7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker and Warmer
- Genuine Instant Pot Tempered Glass Lid, 9 in. (23 cm), 6 Quart, Clear
- Instant Pot Ultra 6 Qt 10-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Yogurt Maker, Cake Maker, Egg Cooker, Sauté, Steamer, Warmer, and Sterilizer
- Easy Instant Pot Cookbook 2018: Quick, Simple and Delicious 5-Ingredient or Less Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Recipes for Your Family Everyday Cooking ... or less instant pot pressure cooker cookbook)
- The Instant Pot Bible: More than 350 Recipes and Strategies: The Only Book You Need for Every Model of Instant Pot
|Franklin Barbecue: A Meat-Smoking Manifesto
Lowest new price: $12.69
Lowest used price: $8.39
List price: $29.99
Author: Aaron Franklin
Brand: Ten Speed Press
A complete meat and brisket-cooking education from the country's most celebrated pitmaster and owner of the wildly popular Austin restaurant Franklin Barbecue.
When Aaron Franklin and his wife, Stacy, opened up a small barbecue trailer on the side of an Austin, Texas, interstate in 2009, they had no idea what they’d gotten themselves into. Today, Franklin Barbecue has grown into the most popular, critically lauded, and obsessed-over barbecue joint in the country (if not the world)—and Franklin is the winner of every major barbecue award there is.
In this much-anticipated debut, Franklin and coauthor Jordan Mackay unlock the secrets behind truly great barbecue, and share years’ worth of hard-won knowledge. Franklin Barbecue is a definitive resource for the backyard pitmaster, with chapters dedicated to building or customizing your own smoker; finding and curing the right wood; creating and tending perfect fires; sourcing top-quality meat; and of course, cooking mind-blowing, ridiculously delicious barbecue, better than you ever thought possible.
|Keto: The Complete Guide to Success on The Ketogenic Diet, including Simplified Science and No-cook
Lowest new price: $15.14
Lowest used price: $17.25
List price: $29.95
Author: Maria Emmerich
The ketogenic diet has gained in popularity, but that has led to some bad information being shared. You can do keto right, and you can do keto wrong. This book is all about how to do keto the right way!
Despite what health science has beaten into us over the last fifty or so years, humans thrive on high-fat, low-carb diets. Millions of people around the world have discovered that a ketogenic lifestyle is the key to weight loss, disease prevention and intervention, and a more vibrant life. Gone are the days of constant hunger and low energy. This book leads you on a path to better health, a slimmer waistline, elimination of cravings, and endless energy.
Craig and Maria Emmerich have partnered to write a book that digs deep into the science of ketogenic dieting, explaining how dozens of diseases can be cured or controlled through keto and how ketogenic diets are fueling a new breed of athlete—all in an easy-to-understand way that breaks down the complicated science for you.
Keto is the definitive resource to the ketogenic lifestyle. Inside, you’ll learn
- How you can beat cancer, obesity, metabolic syndrome, coronary artery disease, high cholesterol, Alzheimer’s, dementia, ADHD, anxiety, and depression into submission by making some simple yet impactful changes to your diet.
- How cholesterol and diabetes medications could very well be making you sicker rather than better.
- How generations of bad advice—designed to sell sugar, not health—has killed millions who blindly trusted the medical community and, worse still, the government to tell them the truth.
- How overconsumption of carbohydrates is bad for your health and could be at the root of what ails you.
- How changing your inputs—the foods you eat—can change your outputs, meaning your quality of life.
- How our bodies work, including oxidative priority, fat flux, and lipolysis, explained in such a way that everyone can understand how our bodies really process what we put into them.
- How inflammation is at the root of many diseases and how modern diets that are rife with sugar, carbs, and omega-6 oils are sending us to early graves.
- How hormones control mood swings, sex drive, blood sugar levels, muscle tone, fat-burning ability, metabolism, the immune system, and much more—and how adopting a ketogenic lifestyle can change your waistline and your life!
- How to stock your pantry with the right foods and make meal plans that are delicious and easy to follow and, most importantly, are the pathway to a longer, healthier life.
- How you can build muscle and perform at your best on a low-carb, high-fat diet. No, we’re not making that up!
- Which foods are the most nutrient dense to feed our cells the vitamins and minerals they need.
- How to sort through the confusion and conflicting information about what a ketogenic diet is. This book clears it all up, dispelling the myths of ketogenic diets.
So, enjoy those healthy animal proteins. Gnaw on that rib bone. And say no to that plate of “heart-healthy” pasta. New York Times bestselling author Maria Emmerich and her husband, Craig, are going to take you on a journey to a new life—one that helps you lose weight, build muscle, and live the life nature intended you to live!
|Wine Folly: Magnum Edition: The Master Guide
Lowest new price: $22.74
Lowest used price: $25.25
List price: $35.00
Author: Madeline Puckette
The expanded wine guide from the creators of WineFolly.com, packed with new information for devotees and newbies alike.
Wine Folly became a sensation for its inventive, easy-to-digest approach to learning about wine. Now in a new, expanded hardcover edition, Wine Folly: Magnum Edition is the perfect guide for anyone looking to take his or her wine knowledge to the next level. Wine Folly: Magnum Edition includes:
* more than 100 grapes and wines color-coded by style so you can easily find new wines you'll love;
* a wine region explorer with detailed maps of the top wine regions, as well as up-and-coming areas such as Greece and Hungary;
* wine labeling and classification 101 for wine countries such as France, Italy, Spain, Germany, and Austria;
* an expanded food and wine pairing section;
* a primer on acidity and tannin--so you can taste wine like a pro;
* more essential tips to help you cut through the complexity of the wine world and become an expert.
Wine Folly: Magnum Edition is the must-have book for the millions of fans of WineFolly.com and for any budding oenophile who wants to boost his or her wine knowledge in a practical and fun way. It's the ultimate gift for any wine lover.
Page 5 of 7220
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.