|Browse by Catagory:
Civil Rights & Liberties
War & Peace
Cajun & Creole Cooking
Caribbean & West Indian Cooking
Diabetic & Sugar-Free Cooking
Low Fat Cooking
Middle Eastern Cooking
Pacific Rim Cooking
Home & Garden
Literature & Fiction
Sheet Music & Scores
Environmental & Natural Resources Law
Ethics & Professional Responsibility
Procedures & Litigation
Water Supply & Land Use
Lawyer and Crimal Humor
Outdoors & Nature
Hiking & Camping
Hunting & Fishing
Beer & Beer Making
Health & Fitness
Diets & Weight Loss
Children's Science & Nature
Vitamins & Supplements
Psychology and Counseling
Philosophy of Psychology
Physiological Aspects of Psychology
Psychology of Sexuality
Psychology Testing & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Logic & Brain Teasers
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Probability & Statistics
Experiments, Instruments & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Fusion & Fission
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
Waves & Wave Mechanics
Administration & Policy
Allied Health Professions
Medical Education & Training
Endocrinology & Metabolism
Physician & Patient
Insects & Spiders
Fish & Aquariums
Mobile & Wireless Computing: Programming
Linux Kernel & Peripherals
Linux Networking & Administration
State & Local History
Sci Fi Calendars
Bujold, Lois McMaster
Card, Orson Scott
Chalker, Jack L.
Heinlein, Robert A.
McKillip, Patricia A.
Nye, Jody Lynn
|Dungeons & Dragons Monster Manual (Core Rulebook, D&D Roleplaying Game) (D&D Core Rulebook)
Lowest new price: $21.13
Lowest used price: $29.99
List price: $49.95
Author: Wizards RPG Team
Brand: Dungeons and Dragons
Fill your Dungeons & Dragons games with deadly monsters from the Monster Manual.
The Monster Manual teaches you how to how to fill your Dungeons & Dragons games with monsters—how to populate the game with pesky goblins and mighty dragons for players to battle or beguile, outwit or outrun.
Inside the Monster Manual you’ll find more than 150 classic D&D creatures, with vivid illustrations and rich descriptions to help breathe life into your zombies and liches.
“…What if I told you about the best book of monsters ever? The 5E Monster Manual just might be the one...”—Ed Grabianowski, io9.Gizmodo.com
“D&D acolytes are everywhere...Tech workers from Silicon Valley to Brooklyn have long-running campaigns, and the showrunners and the novelist behind ‘Game of Thrones’ have all been Dungeon Masters.”—Neima Jahromi, The New Yorker
• The Monster Manual is one of the three main Dungeons & Dragons books, along with the Player’s Handbook and the Dungeon Master’s Guide. It’s an essential resource for Dungeon Masters to use in populating any type of challenge they might contrive for their players.
• From an angel’s wingspan to the vacant eyes of a zombie beholder, the Monster Manual includes more than 150 creatures illustrated in vivid color, with more than 400 quick reference tables to help you bring them to life with ease.
• Rich descriptions of each monster help trigger your imagination. From the familiar (“vampires hate sunlight”) to the arcane (“what color is the vapor from a gorgon’s nose?”), the Monster Manual helps inspire your decisions and keep the game flowing smoothly.
• In Dungeons & Dragons, you and your friends coauthor your own legend. Guided by a Dungeon Master, you create characters and play their roles in a story, rolling dice and navigating maps as you unfold a tale as limitless as your imagination.
• Dungeons & Dragons is the world’s greatest roleplaying game. Created in 1974, D&D transformed gaming culture by blending traditional fantasy with miniatures and wargaming.
- Product is for use in the Dungeons and Dragons role playing game
- Product Number: WOC A92180000
- Models and games are supplied unpainted and may require assembly or preparation before play
- Any scenery, paint, or glue is not included.
|50 Ways to Eat Cock: Healthy Chicken Recipes with Balls! (Health AlternaTips)
Lowest new price: $5.00
Lowest used price: $3.37
List price: $14.95
Author: Adrienne N Hew CN
This is the ORIGINAL book about eating cock! All other "cock" books are impostors! Don't be fooled!
Recommended for people who enjoyed Honeylingus: 50 Healthy Honey Recipes that Will Leave You Begging for More
Curious about cock? You're not the only one. Once revered for his virility and strength, the rooster has taken a back seat to the hen in more recent years. With recipes like Risotto Cock Balls and Cock-o's, "50 Ways to Eat Cock" is a fun and inventive chicken cookbook that takes a revealing look at the folklore, history, culinary culture and nutritional benefits of this well-endowed ingredient. In it you'll learn practical, economical and healthy chicken recipes that will impress your friends and nourish your body.
With tongue-in-cheek descriptions, these playful cock recipes are bulging with everything from the quintessential to the quick-and-easy to the downright quirky. You'll learn how to tame this tough bird meat into succulent and finger-licking gourmet meals. Thanks to the ingenuity of author and Certified Nutritionist, Adrienne Hew, the noble cock retakes his rightful place at the head of the table. Grab the "hard copy" as the perfect bridal shower gift!
- 50 Ways to Eat Cock Healthy Chicken Recipes with Balls
|Ship of Fools: How a Selfish Ruling Class Is Bringing America to the Brink of Revolution
Lowest new price: $17.00
Lowest used price: $14.00
List price: $28.00
Author: Tucker Carlson
#1 NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER
The popular FOX News star of Tucker Carlson Tonight offers his signature fearless and funny political commentary on how America’s ruling class has failed everyday Americans.
“You look on in horror, helpless and desperate.
You have nowhere to go.
You’re trapped on a ship of fools.”
—From the Introduction
In Ship of Fools: How a Selfish Ruling Class is Bringing America to the Brink of Revolution, Tucker Carlson tells the truth about the new American elites, a group whose power and wealth has grown beyond imagination even as the rest of the country has withered. The people who run America now barely interact with it. They fly on their own planes, ski on their own mountains, watch sporting events far from the stands in sky boxes. They have total contempt for you.
“They view America the way a private equity firm sizes up an aging conglomerate,” Carlson writes, “as something outdated they can profit from. When it fails, they’re gone.”
In Ship of Fools, Tucker Carlson offers a blistering critique of our new overlords. Traditional liberals are gone, he writes. The patchouli-scented hand-wringers who worried about whales and defended free speech have been replaced by globalists who hide their hard-edged economic agenda behind the smokescreen of identity politics. They’ll outsource your job while lecturing you about transgender bathrooms. Left and right, Carlson says, are no longer meaningful categories in America. “The rift is between those who benefit from the status quo, and those who don’t.”
Our leaders are fools, Carlson concludes, “unaware that they are captains of a sinking ship.” But in the signature and witty style that viewers of Tucker Carlson Tonight have come to enjoy, his book answers the all-important question: How do we put the country back on course?
|Hand Lettering 101: An Introduction to the Art of Creative Lettering (Hand Lettering Series)
Lowest new price: $17.99
Lowest used price: $12.59
List price: $29.99
Brand: Blue Star Premier
Updated in August 2018 with new features including capital letters, numbers, and more!
With Hand Lettering 101, Sarah brings her fabulous Hand Lettering 101 workshop right to you with this beginner's workbook! If you follow Chalkfulloflove on social media, you and thousands of others already know how adorable Sarah's hand-lettered creations are. Hand Lettering 101 teaches Sarah's fun faux-calligraphy style: you will learn the strokes to letter the lower and upper case alphabets and numbers 0-9, learn techniques for connecting letters, get tips on how to mix and match fonts, and learn to add flair with flourishes. Hand Lettering 101 also includes detailed instructions for nine different hand-lettered projects. This is an introduction, so no experience is needed! Since practice is key, this gold, spiral-bound workbook lays flat and provides plenty of opportunities for practice. Chalkfulloflove was created to encourage, inspire and make you giggle, so just pour yourself a cup of coffee or a glass of wine and settle in to learn how to make your own unique, adorable hand-lettered creations!
Hand Lettering 101: An Introduction to the Art of Creative Lettering:
- Hardcover, oversized gold wire-o binding and gold corner protectors
- Step-by-step instructions for how to create various fonts and designs
- Thick premium paper, perfect for lettering
- Beautiful coffee table book and practical workbook
- Tombow 56190 Beginner Lettering Set. Includes Everything You Need to Start Hand Lettering
- Lettering and Modern Calligraphy: A Beginner's Guide: Learn Hand Lettering and Brush Lettering
- Tombow 56429 Fudenosuke Color Brush Pen, 10-Pack. Hard Tip Fudenosuke Brush Pens in Assorted Colors for Calligraphy and Art Drawings
- Tombow 56188 Dual Brush Pen Art Markers, Galaxy, 10-Pack. Blendable, Brush and Fine Tip Markers
- Hand Lettering Pens, Calligraphy Pen Brush Markers Set, Refillable - 4 Size(6 Pack), for Beginners Writing, Art Drawings, Water Color Illustrations, Bullet Journaling and More
- Tombow 62039 Fudenosuke Brush Pens, 3-Pack. Soft, Hard, and Twin Tip Markers for Calligraphy and Art Drawings
- Hand Lettering 201: Intermediate Lettering and Design Basics
- Tombow 56191 Advanced Lettering Set. Includes Everything You Need to Enhance Your Hand Lettering
- Tombow 56187 Dual Brush Pen Art Markers, Pastel, 10-Pack. Blendable, Brush and Fine Tip Markers
|Dad Jokes: Pocket-Sized (Gifts for Dad)
Lowest new price: $4.57
Lowest used price: $5.19
List price: $4.99
Author: Ben Thomas
The perfect gift for Dad (or somebody with the sense of humor of one!)
Make sure you're always prepared to torment an unsuspecting audience with this 4x6" family-friendly pocket-sized joke book!
Full of some of the most hilariously awful dad jokes known to man, this book will be sure to leave your friends and family confused about whether they should laugh or groan!
• 4" x 6" in size.
• High quality matte cover.
• Attractive presentation, inside and out.
• Large Print (Font size = 16) so older dads can enjoy too!
How does a penguin build a house?
Igloos it together!
How did Luke Skywalker get to the shop?
|Dilbert 2019 Day-to-Day Calendar
Lowest new price: $13.00
Lowest used price: $18.53
List price: $14.99
Author: Scott Adams
Brand: Andrews McMeel Publishing
This Dilbert 2019 Day-to-Day Calendar features a full-color Dilbert cartoon on every page.
Sure, Dilbert's life is an endless string of useless tasks orchestrated by idiots, but he's still gotta believe he's making a difference. It's not easy when his boss manages by interruption and his coworkers are either passionate about being useless or one assignment away from a meltdown. He could really use the kind of humor found in this 2019 daily calendar. After all, if you can’t share a laugh about deep diving, drilling down, and hyperlocalizing, you might as well be just another worker in a fabric-covered box.
- Best-selling Calendar title!
- Features a new Dilbert Cartoon on every page
- Printed on high-quality, FSC Certified paper
- Features easy tear-off pages daily
|Good Days Start With Gratitude: A 52 Week Guide To Cultivate An Attitude Of Gratitude: Gratitude Journal
Lowest new price: $5.78
Lowest used price: $6.99
List price: $6.99
Author: Pretty Simple Press
Good Days Start With Gratitude is a 52 week guide to cultivate an attitude of gratitude! It is a self exploration journal designed to focus on being thankful for what we have, the big things in life, as well as the simple joys. Each well designed weekly spread contains an inspirational quote, space to write 3 things you are thankful for each day of the week, and a weekly checkpoint. If you start each day by writing down three things you are thankful for - a good cup of coffee, the smell of rain, starting a good book - you begin each day on the right note. Do it daily and make it a habit to focus on the blessings you have been given! Grab a copy for a friend and share the journey together!
|Calm the F*ck Down: An Irreverent Adult Coloring Book
Lowest new price: $3.20
Lowest used price: $4.49
List price: $5.24
Author: Sasha O'Hara
Check out my Five Star Rated Follow Up Book Cheer the F*ck Up -
Perfect for those who like their self help with some sass!
Calm the F*ck Down is the perfect way to unwind and relax for those with a subversive and irreverent sense of humor. Color the things you can't say.
- 21 single sided adult coloring pages
- 2 color test pages.
- Moderate to complex in detail.
- Images include: Beautiful abstract doodles, animals, people and fairies. Each has its own sassy quip like "Home is where the vodka is", "Suck it up buttercup" and "Dance like no one attractive is watching", and other humorous and subversive sayings.
- CONTAINS ADULT LANGUAGE. NOT INTENDED FOR CHILDREN.
|Look Alive Twenty-Five: A Stephanie Plum Novel
Lowest new price: $15.00
Lowest used price: $13.99
List price: $28.00
Author: Janet Evanovich
Brand: G.P. Putnam's Sons
Stephanie Plum faces the toughest puzzle of her career in the twenty-fifth entry in Janet Evanovich's #1 New York Times-bestselling series.
There's nothing like a good deli, and the Red River Deli in Trenton is one of the best. World-famous for its pastrami, cole slaw, and for its disappearing managers. Over the last month, three have vanished from the face of the earth, and the only clue in each case is one shoe that's been left behind. The police are baffled. Lula is convinced that it's a case of alien abduction. Whatever it is, they'd better figure out what's going on before they lose their new manager, Ms. Stephanie Plum.
|What If?: Serious Scientific Answers to Absurd Hypothetical Questions
Lowest new price: $6.00
Lowest used price: $5.85
List price: $25.00
Author: Randall Munroe
Brand: Houghton Mifflin
From the creator of the wildly popular webcomic xkcd, hilarious and informative answers to important questions you probably never thought to ask.
Millions of people visit xkcd.com each week to read Randall Munroe’s iconic webcomic. His stick-figure drawings about science, technology, language, and love have a large and passionate following.
Fans of xkcd ask Munroe a lot of strange questions. What if you tried to hit a baseball pitched at 90 percent the speed of light? How fast can you hit a speed bump while driving and live? If there was a robot apocalypse, how long would humanity last?
In pursuit of answers, Munroe runs computer simulations, pores over stacks of declassified military research memos, solves differential equations, and consults with nuclear reactor operators. His responses are masterpieces of clarity and hilarity, complemented by signature xkcd comics. They often predict the complete annihilation of humankind, or at least a really big explosion.
The book features new and never-before-answered questions, along with updated and expanded versions of the most popular answers from the xkcd website. What If? will be required reading for xkcd fans and anyone who loves to ponder the hypothetical.
An Amazon Best Book of the Month, September 2014: What if everyone on earth aimed a laser pointer at the moon at the same time? What if you could drain all the water from the oceans? What if all the lightning in the world struck the same place? What if there were a book that considered weird, sometimes ridiculous questions, and it was so compelling that you found yourself skimming its pages to find out what would happen if you threw a baseball at light speed? With What If, Randall Munroe has written such a book. As he does in his extraordinarily popular xkcd webcomic, Munroe applies reason and research to hypothetical conundrums ranging from the philosophical to the scientific (often absurd, but never pseudo) that probably seemed awesome in your elementary school days—but were never sufficiently answered. It’s the rare combination of edifying and fun. —Jon Foro
Page 2 of 9349
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.