Visually spectacular, intensely action-packed and powerfully prophetic since its debut, Blade Runner returns in Ridley Scott's definitive Final Cut, including extended scenes and never-before-seen special effects, now seen in sepcatacular hi-definition! In a signature role as 21st- century detective Rick Deckard, Harrison Ford brings his masculine-yet- vulnerable presence to this stylish noir thriller. In a future of high- tech possibility soured by urban and social decay, Deckard hunts for fugitive, muderous replicants - and is drawn to a mystery woman whose secrets may undermine his soul. This spectacular 5-Disc Set features all of the content of the standard definition Ultimate Collector's Edition. All five version of the legendary Sci-Fi film from Director Ridley Scott with all new 5.1 audio - the definitive Final Cut, three additional versions of the film, and the rare Work Print version - in addition to the in-depth feature length documentary "Dangerous Days", and one complete disc of bonus content including over 80-minutes of never- before-seen deleted scenes.
In celebration of Blade Runner's 25th anniversary, director Ridley Scott has gone back into post production to create the long-awaited definitive new version. Blade Runner: The Final Cut, spectacularly restored and remastered from original elements and scanned at 4K resolution, will contain never-before-seen added/extended scenes, added lines, new and improved special effects, director and filmmaker commentary, an all-new 5.1 Dolby® Digital audio track and more. Harrison Ford, Rutger Hauer, Edward James Olmos, Joanna Cassidy, Sean Young, and Daryl Hannah are among some 80 stars, filmmakers and others who participate in the extensive bonus features. Among the bonus material highlights is Dangerous Days, a brand new, three-and-a-half-hour documentary by award-winning DVD producer Charles de Lauzirika, with an extensive look into every aspect of the film: its literary genesis, its challenging production and its controversial legacy. The definitive documentary to accompany the definitive film version.
RIDLEY SCOTT'S ALL-NEW "FINAL CUT" VERSION OF THE FILM
Restored and remastered with added & extended scenes, added lines, new and cleaner special effects and all new 5.1 Dolby Digital Audio. Also includes:
- Commentary by Ridley Scott
- Commentary by executive producer/co-screenwriter Hampton Fancher and co-screenwriter David Peoples; producer Michael Deely and production executive Katherine Haber
- Commentary by visual futurist Syd Mead; production designer Lawrence G. Paull, art director David L. Snyder and special photographic effects supervisors Douglas Trumbull, Richard Yuricich and David Dryer
DOCUMENTARY DANGEROUS DAYS: MAKING BLADE RUNNER
A feature-length authoritative documentary revealing all the elements that shaped this hugely influential cinema landmark. Cast, crew, critics and colleagues give a behind-the-scenes, in-depth look at the film -- from its literary roots and inception through casting, production, visuals and special effects to its controversial legacy and place in Hollywood history.
1982 THEATRICAL VERSION
This is the version that introduced U.S. movie-going audiences to a revolutionary film with a new and excitingly provocative vision of the near-future. It contains Deckard/Harrison Ford's character narration and has Deckard and Rachel's (Sean Young) "happy ending" escape scene.
1982 INTERNATIONAL VERSION
Also used on U.S. home video, laserdisc and cable releases up to 1992. This version is not rated, and contains some extended action scenes in contrast to the Theatrical Version.
1992 DIRECTOR'S CUT
The Director's Cut omits Deckard's voiceover narration and removes the "happy ending" finale. It adds the famously-controversial "unicorn" sequence, a vision that Deckard has which suggests that he, too, may be a replicant.
BONUS DISC - "Enhancement Archive": 90 minutes of deleted footage and rare or never-before-seen items in featurettes and galleries that cover the film's amazing history, production teams, special effects, impact on society, promotional trailers, TV spots, and much more.
- Featurette "The Electric Dreamer: Remembering Philip K. Dick"
- Featurette "Sacrificial Sheep: The Novel vs. The Film"
- Philip K. Dick: The Blade Runner Interviews (audio)
- Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep Cover Gallery (images)
- The Art of Blade Runner (image galleries)
- Featurette "Signs of the Times: Graphic Design"
- Featurette "Fashion Forward: Wardrobe & Styling"
- Screen Tests: Rachel & Pris
- Featurette "The Light That Burns: Remembering Jordan Cronenweth"
- Unit photography gallery
- Deleted and alternate scenes
- 1982 promotional featurettes
- Trailers and TV spots
- Featurette "Promoting Dystopia: Rendering the Poster Art"
- Marketing and merchandise gallery (images)
- Featurette "Deck-A-Rep: The True Nature of Rick Deckard"
- Featurette "--Nexus Generation: Fans & Filmmakers"
This rare version of the film is considered by some to be the most radically different of all the Blade Runner cuts. It includes an altered opening scene, no Deckard narration until the final scenes, no "unicorn" sequence, no Deckard/Rachel "happy ending," altered lines between Batty (Rutger Hauer) and his creator Tyrell (Joe Turkell), alternate music and much more. Also includes:
- Commentary by Paul M. Sammon, author of Future Noir: The Making of Blade Runner
- Featurette "All Our Variant Futures: From Workprint to Final Cut"
Stills from Blade Runner (click for larger image)
As seen on Catholic TV! For less than $6 per episode, each 30-minute teaching in this 13-part series offers you another opportunity to be more unleashed by the Holy Spirit through the Scriptures with Sonja. Set of four DVDs. ~ Episode Guide ~ Episode 1, I Am My Beloved and My Beloved is Mine | Episode 2, Sometimes I Leave God For Myself | Episode 3, Graves of the Craving | Episode 4, Working Backwards From Ugly to Unleashed | Episode 5, What to Do When You're Angry with God | Episode 6, Just Brush Your Teeth | Episode 7, My Matchless Defender | Episode 8, You Owe Me, Lord | Episode 9, The Longing You Gave Me Hurts | Episode 10, You With Ears to Hear | Episode 11, A Strange Anointing | Episode 12, I Wrestled with God and Won | Episode 13, Fearless Intro