|Browse by Catagory:
|Balance & Strength Exercises for Seniors: 9 Practices, with Traditional Exercises, and Modified Tai Chi, Yoga & Dance Based Movements.
Lowest new price: $16.95
Lowest used price: $9.95
List price: $19.99
Improve your balance, strength, and overall fitness while enjoying the beauty of Glacier National Park! This dvd has 9 completely different practice sessions, each 8 to 31 minutes long. The practices draw upon the best traditional exercises, tai chi based movements specifically developed to improve balance in older adults, modified yoga poses, and easy dance-based stepping movements. Your balance will be challenged in many different ways to help you move safely with grace and confidence. All movements are taught in mirror image with clear easy-to-follow instructions and demonstrations. All practices are done standing except where indicated.
The practices are:
• Chair-seated practice to gently strengthen your entire body (17 min.)
• Classic stationary balances performed holding onto a chair for support & seated core-strength work (31 min.)
• Practical walking balances & dance-based stepping movements to improve your ability to react quickly and improve cardiovascular health, performed using a chair for support (16 min.)
• More challenging walking & stepping balances, without a chair (18 min.)
• Leg strength exercises (13 min.)
• Upper-body seated strength & mobility exercises (12 min.)
• Lower body stretches (13 min.)
• Tai Chi easy full-body mobility practice (17 min.)
• Tai Chi practice with 8 forms, similar to traditional tai chi, but modified to make it easier to learn and to emphasize the balance improving aspects of tai chi (8 min.)
• Also includes a separate short (3-7 minute) tutorial for learning each of the 8 tai chi forms.
Designed and taught by expert instructor Jane Adams. Good balance and a strong body are essential for living an active, independent life and to prevent falls. Jane's goal in producing this was to bring together the most helpful balance & strength exercises for seniors in one affordable dvd.
- 9 completely different practices, each 8 - 31 minutes long. A great value, providing over 3 hours worth of the most helpful exercises for older adults
- Includes the best traditional exercises, a tai chi program specifically developed to improve balance in older adults, modified yoga poses, and dance-based movements.
- All movements taught in mirror image with clear, easy-to-follow instructions and demonstrations.
- Filmed in beautiful Glacier National Park on the shore of Lake McDonald
- Designed and taught by expert instructor Jane Adams
- Gentle Yoga: 7 Beginning Yoga Practices for Mid-life (40's - 70's) including AM Energy, PM Relaxation, Improving Balance, Relief from Desk Work, Core Strength, and more.
- Tai Chi Fit: Over 50
- Yoga for Seniors with Jane Adams (2nd edition): Improve Balance, Strength & Flexibility with Gentle Senior Yoga, now with 3 complete practices.
- Healing Exercise Sitting Tai Chi DVD - Basic Tai Chi Exercises To Rejuvenate, Energize and De-Stress; for Beginners, Seniors, And Those With Arthritis, Joint Pain, Back Pain and More
- Absolute Beginners - Cardio & Strength Training Workout for Seniors
- Discover Tai Chi For Balance and Mobility (Scott Cole Wellness Series)
- Stronger Seniors® Stretch and Strength DVDs- 2 disc Chair Exercise Program- Stretching, Aerobics, Strength Training, and Balance. Improve flexibility, muscle and bone strength, circulation, heart health, and stability. Developed by Anne Pringle Burnell
- Tai Chi for Women: Beginner Exercises
- Older & Wiser Workout for Seniors and Active Older Adults
- Improve Balance with Yoga for Beginners - Stronger Standing Yoga Balance: 7 Practices From Easy Balance Exercises to Classic Yoga Balances
|Blue Planet II (4K UltraHD) [Blu-ray]
Lowest new price: $39.99
Lowest used price: $28.29
List price: $59.99
In recent years, our knowledge of what goes on in our Ocean has been transformed. Blue Planet II uses cutting-edge breakthroughs in science and technology to explore new worlds, reveals astonishing creatures and extraordinary new animal behaviors. As we journey through our deep seas, coral reefs, open ocean, green seas and coasts we share these extraordinary new discoveries. But we now know that ocean health is under threat. Never has there been a more crucial time to explore our remotest seas, and to examine what the future will hold for our blue planet.
|Kirk Cameron: Connect
Lowest new price: $9.42
Lowest used price: $10.16
List price: $14.93
Brand: Provident Dist.
In a social media-centered world, the smart phone has become a cultural rite of passage for kids. But is that rite all wrong? How can this generation of parents blaze a new trail to equip their kids to thrive in an ever-changing digital environment while steering clear of the dangers that lurk nearby? With six kids, Kirk Cameron fully understands this dilemma. So he went to the experts, and what he learned will enlighten, challenge, and encourage parents. And best of all: it can help strengthen your family! If you re committed to raising kids who will make an impact in this world, see CONNECT and find help, hope, and strength for parenting kids and teens in a social media world.
|Planet Earth II [4K]
Lowest new price: $47.26
Lowest used price: $47.19
List price: $59.99
Brand: BBC Home Entertainment
In one of the most ambitious landmark series, Planet Earth II allows us to experience the world from the viewpoint of the animals themselves. Traveling through jungles, deserts, mountains, islands, grasslands and cities, this series explores the unique characteristics of Earth's most iconic habitats and the extraordinary ways animals survive within them. New technology has allowed individual stories to be captured in an unparalleled level of detail. For the first time, viewers are immersed in incredible landscapes and share the most dramatic moments in the lives of animals. From spellbinding wildlife spectacle to intimate encounters, Planet Earth II will take you closer than ever before. This disc will play only in 4K players.
- This refurbished product is tested and certified to work properly. The product will have minor blemishes and/or light scratches. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, and may arrive in a generic box.
|Thoughts Become Things
Lowest new price: $21.92
List price: $29.95
Thoughts Become Things explains the most powerful principle ever discovered by humankind. In this thought-provoking DVD, New York Times bestselling author Mike Dooley shares tools to help you understand and harness life's most fundamental principles—everything from visualization guidelines you can practice each day to examples of how (and how not) to use your thoughts, words, and actions.
You’ll also discover:
• It's YOU who decides what's meant to be.
• How to easily deal with runaway thoughts of fear and negativity.
• How to place yourself within reach of life's magic.
“You create your own reality… and by changing your thoughts, words, and actions in the simplest of ways, you can create fantastic change.” - Mike Dooley
- DVD - NTSC or PAL Editions
- Contains both English and Spanish Subtitle Options
- 77 Minutes, plus Extra Scenes
|Masterpiece: Little Women DVD
Lowest new price: $14.91
Lowest used price: $14.57
List price: $14.91
Brand: PBS Video
The universally loved story of the March sisters is set to inspire its next generation of fans with this all new Masterpiece production from writer Heidi Thomas (Call the Midwife) and producer Colin Callender (Wolf Hall). Angela Lansbury (Murder, She Wrote) and Michael Gambon (Harry Potter) star, with newcomer Maya Hawke as Jo, and Emily Watson (The Theory of Everything) as Marmee. With large doses of humanity, humor, and tenderness, this story of a family striving for happiness in an uncertain world has no equal. 3 episodes, 3 hrs., 1 DVD.
|Leapfrog 10-dvd Mega Pack
Lowest new price: $29.00
List price: $49.98
Author: LEAPFROG 10-DVD MEGA PACK
Leapfrog 10-dvd Mega Pack
|E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial Anniversary Edition
Lowest new price: $2.96
Lowest used price: $2.91
List price: $11.89
Brand: Universal Studios
Relive the adventure and magic in one of the most beloved motion pictures of all-time,E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial, from Academy Award-winning director Steven Spielberg. Captivating audiences of all ages, this timeless story follows the unforgettable journey of a lost alien and the 10-year-old boy he befriends. Join Elliot (Henry Thomas), Gertie (Drew Barrymore) and Michael (Robert MacNaughton) as they come together to help E.T. find his way back home. Now digitally remastered with enhanced picture and sound for its 30thAnniversary,E.T. The Extra-Terrestrialis “one of the great American films” (Leonard Maltin) that forever belongs in the hearts and minds of audiences everywhere.
|The Magic Pill
Lowest new price: $19.99
List price: $19.99
What if most modern diseases are really just symptoms of the same problem? The Magic Pill follows doctors, patients, scientists, chefs, farmers and journalists from around the globe who are combating illness through a paradigm shift in eating. And this simple change – embracing fat as our main fuel – is showing profound promise in improving the health of people, animals and the planet. Since the beginning of time mankind has depended on a diet consisting largely of plant based foods, fats and proteins with little to no carbohydrates, The relatively recent shift in traditional eating habits has caused a major decline in health globally. The Magic Pill investigates the stories of several patients, many of them sufferers of chronic and severe medical conditions such as asthma, diabetes and cancer, detailing their incredible recovery after switching to a low carbohydrate, high fat diet.
Lowest new price: $11.99
List price: $15.28
Page 1 of 9848
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.