|Browse by Catagory:
|Beginners & Beyond: Yoga For Weight Loss for Beginners
Lowest new price: $6.39
Lowest used price: $2.38
List price: $11.99
Brand: Bodywisdom Media
This revolutionary, interactive DVD allows you to choose from 12 easy-to-follow customized routines ranging from 15-60 minutes. Get toned & burn calories while toning and stretching your entire body. These practices will leave you feeling invigorated, more energetic and de-stressed.
Routine sections include:
As You Progress
Yoga with Weights & More
Veteran instructor Maggie Rhoades gently guides you through these proven and effective routines. With so much variety, this DVD is perfect for both the beginner and seasoned student alike. You will feel younger, more fit and in shape with these targeted and effective routines.
This stunning and beautiful DVD was shot at one of the most majestic, tranquil beaches in the world, Half-Moon Bay, Antigua!
|Easy Yoga: The Secret to Strength and Balance with Peggy Cappy
Lowest new price: $9.81
Lowest used price: $5.00
List price: $13.99
Brand: PBS Home Video
Discover how yoga can come to the aid of anyone, regardless of age and mobility, who wants to increase strength and their sense of balance, both critical for aging bodies. In this routine, Peggy demonstrates how yoga poses can potentially increase your range of motion and improve awareness of your body. This 7-part yoga routine can be done all at once, or in segments, and can be practiced with or without the assistance of a chair.
|Anatomy for Yoga with Paul Grilley
Lowest new price: $38.75
Lowest used price: $33.11
List price: $39.95
An invaluable resource for both yoga students and teachers, this comprehensive DVD includes nearly 4 hours of in-depth lectures, demonstrations and comparisons of human skeletal anatomy as it relates to yoga practice.
Using a wide range of yoga students, acclaimed teacher Paul Grilley explains the key concepts of compression, tension, proportion and orientation. These concepts help us to understand why no two people will ever experience the same yoga posture in the same way.
Paul's light-hearted yet provocative approach will challenge many misconceptions about yoga while providing the foundation for the development of a truly personal yoga practice.
This DVD is encoded for all regions.
- Paul Grilley's acclaimed presentation includes
- 4 hours of in-depth lectures and demonstrations on
- Anatomy as it relates to yoga practice
- Special feature comparing real human bones
- Special feature on the Taoist approach to yoga
|Yoga for Beginners & Beyond (Yoga for Stress Relief / AM-PM Yoga for Beginners / Essential Yoga for Inflexible People)
Lowest new price: $25.00
Lowest used price: $4.24
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO GET STARTED AND PROGRESS WITH YOGA! YOGA FOR BEGINNERS Deluxe 3 DVD Setis the perfect way to explore and experience the numerous benefits of yoga. Each of these 40 routines focuses on different physical and mental aspects of yoga, such as building strength, improving flexibility, reducing stress and more! Never before has a has a single collection of yoga DVDs contained so much valuable information to help you explore the healing, invigorating, joyful world of yoga. Be inspired and motivated with this amazing library that will grow with you for years to come.
* Over 40 routines for a wide range of needs
* Modifications of poses for less-flexible people
* Routines from 15 - 60 minutes
* Filmed at stunning Half-Moon Bay, Antigua
* Bonus footage of the Dalai Lama discussing Meditation
YOGA FOR BEGINNERS DELUXE SETcontains the following three DVDs:
YOGA FOR STRESS RELIEF
Excessive stress in our daily lives is one of the greatest obstacles to achieving happiness, good health & well-being. For the first time ever, this DVD reveals how to approach numerous physical, mental and emotional stress related conditions through the ancient science of yoga.
AM/PM YOGA FOR BEGINNERS
The AM routines are customized to wake up both your mind & body in a balanced, energetic, yet serene way. The PM practices help you to let go of the mental and physical stress of the day and prepare for a deep, relaxing sleep.
ESSENTIAL YOGA FOR INFLEXIBLE PEOPLE
These proven & effective routines will help anyone increase flexibility and strength while developing a calm, serene mind. Proper form is emphasized through these slower paced, flowing routines. Great for both the beginner and intermediate student.
- Pilates For Beginners & Beyond Boxed Set (Pilates for Inflexible People / Pilates Complete for Weight Loss / Pilates Complete Sculpt and Tone)
- Yoga for Weight Loss (Deluxe 3 DVD set with over 35 routines)
- Yoga over 50 - with 8 Routines
- Yoga For Beginners
- Jillian Michaels: Yoga Meltdown [DVD]
- BalanceFrom BFGY-AP6PP Go Yoga All Purpose Anti-Tear Exercise Yoga Mat with Carrying Strap, Purple
- Gentle Yoga: 7 Beginning Yoga Practices for Mid-life (40's - 70's) including AM Energy, PM Relaxation, Improving Balance, Relief from Desk Work, Core Strength, and more.
- Beginners & Beyond: Yoga For Weight Loss for Beginners
- Gentle Yoga for Balance, Flexibility and Mobility, Relaxation, Stretching for All Levels [DVD]
- Live Infinitely Complete 6 Piece Yoga Set by 6mm Dual Layer Non-Slip TPE Yoga Mat, 2 EVA Foam Blocks, 9' Cotton Strap, Mat Sized Exercise Towel & Carrying Case- Perfect Kit For Any Yogi (Teal)
|Power Yoga Collection: 3 Full-Length Programs
Lowest new price: $10.78
Lowest used price: $1.29
List price: $14.47
3 Full Length Programs on 1 DVD!
Yoga for Conditioning for Athletes
- Yoga Burn workout designed for leaning and toning
- Power Yoga is designed to strengthen, lengthen, and burn more calories
- Yoga Conditioning for Athletes is designed to boost endurance and help prevent injuries
|Total Yoga 3-Pack - Flow Series (Earth, Fire & Water)
Lowest new price: $3.49
Lowest used price: $1.32
List price: $6.70
Brand: Mill Creek Entertainment
Gentle, Restorative, Recharging!
Millions have discovered the powerful benefits of yoga, bringing body, mind and spirit into harmony. The Flow Series is a collection of yoga practices dedicated to promoting good health and spiritual well-being.
Earth, is the first session and is a wonderful introduction for beginners or an excellent alternative practice for all levels.
Water, is a balanced intermediate practice of over twenty poses, suitable for all levels.
Fire, the most advanced session, combines both classical and contemporary postures in a rigorous workout with a higher level of refinement, toning and aerobic activity.
- Total Yoga:Original
- Strong Vinyasa Flow Yoga for Strength and Stamina with Jenni Rawlings
- Jillian Michaels: Yoga Meltdown [DVD]
- Lunar: Rebalance & Recharge Yoga with Tara Lee - New for 2017
- Yoga Strong: Power Yoga For Weight Loss, Mobility, Lean Muscle, And Renewed Energy For Total Body Transformation. A Complete Conditioning Program With Separate Workouts For The Upper, Lower, and Total Body
- Yoga Beyond Belief: Insights to Awaken and Deepen Your Practice
- Gentle Yoga for Balance, Flexibility and Mobility, Relaxation, Stretching for All Levels [DVD]
- Power Yoga Collection: 3 Full-Length Programs
- Rodney Yee's Best of Yoga
- Yoga Boost: Beginner's Yoga System For Men And Women Who Don't Normally Do Yoga. Build Muscle, Lose Weight, Soothe Sore Muscles, and Relieve Stress
|Iron Core Kettlebell
Lowest new price: $5.95
Lowest used price: $2.48
List price: $9.37
Brand: Mill Creek
Kettlebell expert Sarah Lurie is a former body-building competitor, and did traditional weight training for more than 10 years. After experiencing a debilitating injury during a workout, Lurie discovered that Kettlebell training helped her overcome her injury and get back into a comprehensive fitness routine. The Kettlebell workout is designed for people who are willing to push themselves at a high intensity. A Kettlebell workout usually takes around 45 minutes, but can take as little as 15 to 20 minutes. This unique program appeals to men and women of all ages, recreational athletes and professional athletes alike, because it combines an amazing strength training, muscle conditioning and cardio workout simultaneously.
Kettlebells the Iron Core Way 1:
Volume 1 teaches you foundation Kettlebell exercises, like the swing, clean, press, front squat, Windmill and more!
Kettlebells the Iron Core Way 2:
Volume 2 teaches you Kettlebell exercises like the snatch, clean and press, deck squat, Turkish get up and more!
Iron Core Warrior:
Get inspired to push yourself to another level of fitness with a 2-part routine system touted as one of the toughest Kettlebell workouts ever created.
Iron Core Boot Camp:
This Kettlebell only workout will test your mettle as you sweat through 4 rounds of 5 exercises.
- HOME THEATER ELECTRONICS
|Sit And Be Fit Stretch And Strengthen Award-Winning Senior Fitness Chair Exercise Workout Stretching, Strength Training, and Balance. Improve flexibility, muscle and bone strength, circulation, heart health, and stability, Developed By Mary Ann Wilson, RN
Lowest new price: $12.95
Lowest used price: $10.09
List price: $16.95
These SIT AND BE FIT workouts feature Mary Ann Wilson, RN, from the popular public television series. Each 27 minute episode includes full body workouts designed to strengthen, stretch and improve overall the function of your body. Mary Ann creates and leads exercises that are easy, upbeat and lively which feature fun movements and music. Plus, seated versions of the standing workouts are demonstrated by a second instructor. Episode 1 - 27 min Warm-up, Circulation, Towel/Fingers, Weights, Legs, Stretch & Relaxation Episode 2 - 27 min Warm-up, Circulation, Fingers, Weights, Leg Strengthening & Stretching Episode 3 - 27 min Warm-up, Circulation, Band, Fingers, Leg Strengthening, Stretch & Relaxation Episode 4 - 27 min Warm-up, Circulation, Towel, Band, Leg Strengthening & Stretching Mary Ann Wilson is a registered nurse in the field of geriatrics and post-polio rehabilitation, and is also the founder and host of the award winning exercise show Sit and Be Fit, which is broadcast on over 100 PBS television stations across the United States. In 1987, Wilson started the PBS show Sit and Be Fit which includes a variety of exercises for the elderly and people with limited mobility. The show revolves around exercises that can be done while sitting in or using a chair, with little effort. Wilson's idea for Sit and Be Fit came in 1985 while she was teaching an adult aerobics class and noticed her clients suffering numerous injuries and attrition. Wilson then began to see a vast improvement in the health and well being of the students and began a trek to have her idea spread on a national level. So in 1987, KSPS-TV agreed to air her show and distributed 30 episodes nationwide. Wilson has so far produced 220 episodes and 24 home video workouts. Wilson has also written several fitness manuals and has written several columns on health in the aging community. Along with doing her show, Wilson also offers a variety of seminars and lectures to health care professionals, caregivers and doctors at hospitals around the United States. Wilson has also been a spokesperson for her exercises and expertise at several national and international health conferences. Wilson is also a teacher, attending nursing and retirement homes whenever possible, in an attempt to develop new exercises for her program. SIT AND BE FIT is designed in conjunction with a team of physical therapists and recognized as a rehabilitative exercise program. In communities where SIT AND BE FIT airs, occupational therapists and physical therapists recommend SIT AND BE FIT to their patients as an excellent follow-up program to therapy. With its safe, well-researched foundation, SIT AND BE FIT is recognized and recommended by professionals in the healthcare industry. Physical Therapists recommend SIT AND BE FIT for: Exercise after physical therapy Exercise for post-surgery Exercise and rehabilitation Exercise for seniors Exercise for those with disabilities
- Sit and Be Fit: Easy Fitness for Seniors - Complete Workouts
- Sit and Be Fit Arthritis Award-Winning Chair Exercise Workout For Seniors-Stretching, Aerobics, Strength Training, and Balance. Improve flexibility, muscle and bone strength, circulation, heart health, and stability
- Sit & Be Fit: Diabetes & Balance Workouts: Senior Chair Fitness Exercise Award-Winning, 2 DVD Set, Stretching, Aerobics, Strength Training, and Balance. Improve flexibility, muscle and bone strength, circulation, heart health, and stability.
- Healing Exercise Sitting Tai Chi DVD - Basic Tai Chi Exercises To Rejuvenate, Energize and De-Stress; for Beginners, Seniors, And Those With Arthritis, Joint Pain, Back Pain and More
- Jodi Stolove's Chair Dancing Through the Decades
- Stronger Seniors® Stretch and Strength DVDs- 2 disc Chair Exercise Program- Stretching, Aerobics, Strength Training, and Balance. Improve flexibility, muscle and bone strength, circulation, heart health, and stability. Developed by Anne Pringle Burnell
- Sit and Be Fit Ready Set & Move
- Stronger Seniors Core Fitness: Chair-based Pilates program designed to strengthen the abdominals, lower back and pelvic floor. Improve balance, posture, and proper breathing
- Chair Yoga
- Chair Dancing's Greatest Hits
|BILLY BLANKS - TAEBO 3 Pack DVD
Lowest new price: $19.67
Lowest used price: $14.33
List price: $19.67
|Jillian Michaels Hot Body Healthy Mommy
Lowest new price: $2.98
Lowest used price: $2.07
List price: $8.35
Brand: Jillian Michaels
Jillian Michaels Hot Body, Healthy Mommy is the perfect workout DVD for getting your body back after having a baby. When your doctor has cleared you for exercise and you're ready to get back into fitness, you will get fantastic results with this DVD.
Jillian worked with renowned pregnancy fitness expert Andrea Orbeck to provide you with three incredibly effective workouts, each focusing on a different section of your body an upper body workout that focuses on arms, chest and
back, a lower body workout that tones the buns and thighs, and a core-strengthening workout. Jillian understands the hectic schedule of a busy, on-the-go mom, which is why she has built the workouts to be approximately 20 minutes each.
Jillian offers basic and advanced modifications for every single move and gives special instructions to moms who've had a C-section or diastasis recti. As you get stronger and master
the modifiers, then move on to the advanced versions to progress.
So, if you're ready to get a fit, strong, healthy body back after baby and your doctor has cleared you for exercise, Hot Body, Healthy
Mommy is the perfect solution for you.
Page 4 of 296
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.