|Browse by Catagory:
|Yoga Pregnancy: Pre and Post Natal Workouts
Lowest new price: $4.00
Lowest used price: $2.44
List price: $9.98
YOGA FIT PREGNANCY Pre- and Post-Natal Yoga Workouts
Presented by Heather Seiniger: certified Yoga Instructor... and Mom.
Pregnancy and Mothering are some of the most challenging and fulfilling times in a womanÆs life. An appropriate yoga practice can help us stay healthy, happy and calm, both as we prepare for and recover from our babyÆs arrival. The 30-minute pre-natal sequence is designed specifically to help moms-to-be develop the strength, flexibility and mental focus that will help them not only in the delivery process but also in facing the new challenges of mothering.
The post-natal program addresses the needs of moms who want to get back in shape while also releasing tension and fatigue. This 30-minute routine provides safe ways to build core strength, as well as effective tools for increasing energy and reducing stress. Using breath and mental focus, yoga is one of the most effective tools for training the body and calming the mind. Led by yoga instructor, Heather Seiniger, women of all levels of yoga experience can work safely and will improvement with regular practice. Modifications are offered to increase difficulty and provide a more challenging routine, as needed. Two Workouts on one DVD will help:
Control Weight Gain
Alleviate Back Pain
Get Your Body Back Fast!
|Prenatal Vinyasa Yoga & Short Forms
Lowest new price: $7.97
Lowest used price: $1.49
List price: $11.95
Prenatal Vinyasa Yoga with Jennifer Wolfe offers a complete, safe, and active workout for all 3 trimesters and prepares you, your body and your baby for childbirth and postpartum recovery.This 2 DVD set provides you the most flexibility to tailor your yoga practice to meet your busy schedule and your energy level. It Features: 15, 30, 45 & 75 Minute Practices: Choose the length of your practice each day based on how much time you have and how your body is feeling. Each practice is different, so you won't get bored. 5 & 15 Minute Relaxations: Prepare your mind and body for labor by training your body to relax using this 5 minute relaxation, a great way to end your yoga practice. Safe Modifications for all 3 Trimesters: All 3 trimesters are modeled so you can modify your practice as your baby grows and your body changes. 10 Minute Partner Routine with Doug Swenson: Connect with your partner and baby using this informative and fun partner yoga segment. Bonus Labor Poses: Yoga can be really helpful in labor and childbirth, learn some tips for bringing yoga into the birthing process.
|Rodney Yee's Yoga for Beginners
Lowest new price: $3.46
Lowest used price: $1.19
List price: $14.98
Two full-length yoga workouts for
On-screen pose training for perfect form
Secrets to overcoming the most common
Audio Selection for each program full or
pose only instruction
PERFECT POSES FROM THE PROS
Get that long, lean yoga look while centering your
mind and improving posture and fl exibility. Yoga
masters Rodney Yee and Colleen Saidman
demonstrate all the basic poses in a detailed
40-minute Pose Training session. Learn accurate
alignment, technique and how to avoid the
mistakes they see most often. Then, put those
lessons into practice with two full-length workouts. The 20-minute Morning Workout
will get your day off to a refreshing start, helping you awaken and energize. The
15-minute Evening Workout restores, relaxes and soothes. Choose full, in-depth
guidance as you get familiar with the routine or opt for minimal conversation so you can
take in the sights and sounds of beautiful Molokai, Hawaii.
- Release Date - 1/6/2009
- By - Rodney Yee, Colleen Saidman (Instructor)
- Source - Gaiam
- Language - English
- Time - 1:20:00
|Viniyoga Therapy for the Low Back, Sacrum & Hips with Gary Kraftsow
Lowest new price: $13.00
Lowest used price: $9.18
List price: $16.64
Brand: Bayview Entertainment
Viniyoga Therapy for the Low Back, Sacrum and Hips features short, simple therapeutic yoga practices carefully designed to alleviate pain and promote health in the low back, sacrum and hips. For the first time ever on DVD, benefit from the expert guidance of Gary Kraftsow, one of the world's leading yoga therapists. Founder of the American Viniyoga Institute, Gary is the designer of the only yoga practices demonstrated to be effective for back pain in a National Institutes of Health-sponsored clinical study. If you are one of the 8 out of 10 Americans who have or will experience back pain, make the powerful therapeutic practices on this DVD a part of your everyday regimen for health and well-being!
Highlights from this DVD include:
- Presentation on Understanding Back Pain and the application of yoga therapy.
- Technique Workshop on how to safely perform postures and movements.
- Focused practice for Low Back and Sacrum Therapy.
- Focused practice for Hip Therapy.
- Integrated practice for sustained low back Strength and Stability.
- Bonus MP3s of all practices for audio-only classes at home or on the go.
Recommended by Reader's Digest!
- Features short, simple yoga practices designed to alleviate pain and promote health
- Benefit from the expert guidance of Gary Kraftsow, one of the world's leading yoga therapists
- Gary is the designer of the only yoga practices demonstrated to be effective for back pain
- Make these powerful therapeutic practices part of your everyday regimen for health and well-being
- Includes bonus MP3's of all practices for audio-only classes at home or on the go
- Viniyoga Therapy for the Upper Back, Neck & Shoulders with Gary Kraftsow
- Gentle Yoga for Back Pain and Prevention: 2, 30-minute relaxing, simple practices designed in conjunction with a back pain specialist [DVD]
- RehabZone Lower Back and Core Exercise Plan: Physician endorsed low back pain home exercise program.
- 24Seven Wellness & Living Back Pain Relief DVD, Natural Prevention of Lower, Upper, Neck and Sciatic Pain. A Yoga and Pilates Based Stretch Program That Could Potentially Change Your Life!
- Serola Sacroiliac Hip Belt, Medium
- Gentle Yoga: 7 Beginning Yoga Practices for Mid-life (40's - 70's) including AM Energy, PM Relaxation, Improving Balance, Relief from Desk Work, Core Strength, and more.
- Yoga for Back Care - 6 Routines
- Yoga Therapy for Back Pain
- Viniyoga Therapy for Anxiety and Depression 2-DVD Set
- Save Your Lower Back! Release, Strengthen, and Stretch, with Annette Fletcher: Stretching instruction, Back saving exercises
|Yoga for Weight Loss (Deluxe 3 DVD set with over 35 routines)
Lowest new price: $11.55
Lowest used price: $11.48
List price: $15.69
This amazing collection of yoga DVDs is specifically designed to help you loose weight, get toned and increase energy. With over 35 routines this comprehensive collection will help both beginning and more advanced students progress. Transform your body & mind with this expert instruction.
Flow Yoga - Strength & Flexibility
Get into shape & rejuvenate with Bodywisdom Media's Flow Yoga - Strength & Flexibility. This expertly designed total-body program delivers unparalleled quality & value with 8 targeted and effective flow yoga routines. These fun and engaging workouts will challenge & transform your entire body, including your core, legs, hips & arms. Experience yoga in a whole new way that increases your strength, flexibility & energy levels while reducing stress.
Includes 8 expert instructional routines:
- Warm-up (10 minutes)
- General Flow (20 Minutes)
- Core Strength (45 Minutes)
- Legs (40 Minutes)
- Arms (40 Minutes)
- Hips (45 Minutes)
- Back (35 Minutes)
- Cool Down (18 Minutes)
Filmed near stunningly beautiful glacier national park.
Yoga for Weight Loss - Beginners & Beyond
This revolutionary, interactive DVD allows you to choose from 12 easy-to-follow customized routines ranging from 15-60 minutes. Get toned & burn calories while toning and stretching your entire body. These practices will leave you feeling invigorated, more energetic and de-stressed.
Routine sections include:
As You Progress
Yoga with Weights & More
Veteran instructor Maggie Rhoades gently guides you through these proven and effective routines. With so much variety, this DVD is perfect for both the beginner and seasoned student alike. You will feel younger, more fit and in shape with these targeted and effective routines.
This stunning and beautiful DVD was shot at one of the most majestic, tranquil beaches in the world, Half-Moon Bay, Antigua!
Power Yoga for Every Body
Editor s Choice - Yoga Journal Get into shape, relieve stress, become stronger and more flexible & increase energy! With over 20 routines, no other DVD offers so much to help you learn and progress in the healing art of yoga. Simply select the routine you need on any given day and this amazing DVD will adapt to meet your exact needs. Explore the amazing world of yoga with the most comprehensive and extensive DVD available. Practices range from 20 to 120 minutes.
Power Yoga for Every Body makes the beauty and power of flow yoga accessible to everyone. This comprehensive system of yoga can get into shape and increase flexibility while relieving stress and tension. For both the beginner and advanced practitioner, Power Yoga for Every Body is a safe and effective way to explore this powerful form of yoga. Renowned yoga instructor Barbara Benagh explores the asanas through her renowned Slow Flow method of vinyasa (poses that flow together) while emphasizing alignment and awareness of breath.
- AM and PM practices
- Increased flexibility
- Strength & Balance building practices
- Stress Relief
- Special interview with the instructor
- and many more!
|Easy Yoga: The Secret to Strength and Balance with Peggy Cappy
Lowest new price: $10.00
Lowest used price: $3.99
List price: $11.85
Brand: PBS Home Video
Discover how yoga can come to the aid of anyone, regardless of age and mobility, who wants to increase strength and their sense of balance, both critical for aging bodies. In this routine, Peggy demonstrates how yoga poses can potentially increase your range of motion and improve awareness of your body. This 7-part yoga routine can be done all at once, or in segments, and can be practiced with or without the assistance of a chair.
|Power Yoga Collection: 3 Full-Length Programs
Lowest new price: $8.00
Lowest used price: $3.49
List price: $12.27
3 Full Length Programs on 1 DVD!
Yoga for Conditioning for Athletes
- Yoga Burn workout designed for leaning and toning
- Power Yoga is designed to strengthen, lengthen, and burn more calories
- Yoga Conditioning for Athletes is designed to boost endurance and help prevent injuries
|Kids Yoga DVD - Once Upon a Mat - Children Ages 2.5+
Lowest new price: $12.49
Lowest used price: $4.97
List price: $13.49
Brand: Namaste Kid
Featured in the Yoga Motion 3-pack: a 3-disc DVD set including Yoga Motion, Once Upon a Mat, and Sport Yoga.
Parent Tested Parent Approved Award
Best Yoga DVD for Kids (YogaDVDs.net)
Parents' Choice Silver Award Winner
This video features a certified kids yoga instructor and her yoga mat. There are no children in this DVD. While children love to follow other children, they also love one-on-one attention! Once Upon a Mat gives your child a personal yoga instructor, who speaks directly to your child for the entire DVD.
Once Upon a Mat simply features Jessie and her mat. Jessie engages your child in the yoga story, as she guides them through yoga poses and breath work. The distraction-free background is perfect for little yogis, allowing their adventure to go as far as their imagination will take them. Your child will experience exciting yoga adventures, including an African safari, a trip to outer space, and getting caught in a thunderstorm!
Once Upon a Mat helps children exercise their bodies and expand their imaginations. Your little yogi will become a part of this adventure through real yoga poses and guided breathing.
Your child will love creating their own yoga adventure. Once Upon a Mat contains 9 chapters. Each chapter is a complete 3-5 minute yoga routine. This DVD can be played from beginning to end as a full 33-minute yoga workout. Your child can also mix-and-match chapters to create a unique yoga story.
This children's yoga video is ideal for kids ages 2 1/2 to 8. Because the DVD features real yoga poses, many parents enjoy following along with their children too. Once Upon a Mat makes a great addition to every family's exercise and fitness library. It's part of the Once Upon a Mat Bundle.
- Simply features a yoga instructor on a clean white background, to minimize distractions.
- Kids yoga video for toddlers, preschoolers, and children ages 2-7.
- Unique icon-based menu system helps children enjoy quick yoga session, or a full workout
- Each 3-4 minute session features easy-to-learn yoga poses for kids.
- A perfect match with Namaste Kid yoga mats or as part of a Namaste Kid yoga bundle.
|Gentle Chair Yoga with Sarah Starr
Lowest new price: $15.00
Lowest used price: $10.42
List price: $15.00
Bask and breathe in the gorgeous sunset amongst a brilliant sunflower backdrop as you experience a well balanced modified yoga session using a chair to support your posture. "Happy Yoga with Sarah Starr Gentle Chair Yoga" includes gentle movement for all your major muscles, beginning with shoulder and neck stretches, moving into hip openers, hamstring stretches, heart openers and forward bends to free the muscles of the back, gentle twists to increase circulation to internal organs, ending with a relaxing guided meditation.
Apply these techniques for mini yoga breaks at work, a long plane ride, or any other time you need to balance the mind, increase blood flow and boost your energy. Enjoy a yoga practice that is invigorating, fun, and accessible, but most of all, effective.
As an added bonus, enjoy a 12 minute "Butterfly Garden Meditation Video" designed to inspire a sense of greater well being as we highlight the beauty of Mother Nature. Sarah Starr will guide you through a step-by-step practice of mindfulness using the breath to create calm, connecting the body, mind and breath, expanding the energy beyond and outward into the world, allowing you to feel the oneness of all of life.
Sarah encourages her students to relax, breathe and smile, as they become the watchers of their thoughts, worries and distracting mind dialogue. "If you're not having fun, you're not BEing Yoga."
47 minutes total run time
Yoga Segment 35 min
Bonus Guided Meditation 12 min
Note: If you have any physical impairments or limitations, please be sure to check with your physician before using this or any of Sarah's programs.
When sold by Amazon.com, this product will be manufactured on demand using DVD-R recordable media. Amazon.com's standard return policy will apply.
- Happy Yoga with Sarah Starr | Chair Yoga Volume 1
- Happy Yoga with Sarah Starr Sunrise Chair Yoga
- Happy Yoga with Sarah Starr Luminous Waves Chair Yoga
- Healing Exercise Sitting Tai Chi DVD - Basic Tai Chi Exercises To Rejuvenate, Energize and De-Stress; for Beginners, Seniors, And Those With Arthritis, Joint Pain, Back Pain and More
- Chair Yoga
- Happy Yoga with Sarah Starr | Chair Yoga Volume 2
- Happy Yoga with Sarah Starr Flowing River Chair Yoga
- Yoga for Seniors with Jane Adams (2nd edition): Improve Balance, Strength & Flexibility with Gentle Senior Yoga, now with 3 complete practices.
- Sit and Be Fit Arthritis Award-Winning Chair Exercise Workout For Seniors-Stretching, Aerobics, Strength Training, and Balance. Improve flexibility, muscle and bone strength, circulation, heart health, and stability
- Sit and Be Fit: Easy Fitness for Seniors - Complete Workouts
|Rodney Yee's Yoga for Your Week
Lowest new price: $4.95
Lowest used price: $1.92
List price: $9.96
Look good and feel great in just 20 minutes a day with Rodney Yee's Yoga for Your Week. Five different practices bring you five different benefits: focus, energy, flexibility, strength and relaxation. Perfect for today's busy lifestyle. Find an extra 20 minutes in your day and you're on your way to a happier, healthier you.
5 PRACTICES ON 1 DVD:
Wake up your muscles and get your body moving. You'll increase clarity and focus for the day ahead. (20 minutes)
Release the stress of the day and gently unwind with this restorative practice that is the ideal ending to a busy day. (20 minutes)
Lose weight and feel great with this energizing flow designed to burn calories and increase creativity. (20 minutes)
Build strength and tone muscle while working up to new, more challenging poses. (20 minutes)
Improve flexibility and increase your range of motion. A great post-sport or post-run practice. (20 minutes)
Approximate Running Time: 100 minutes
Page 2 of 233
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.