|Browse by Catagory:
|Biggest Loser: Weight Loss Yoga [DVD]
Lowest new price: $6.96
Lowest used price: $1.50
List price: $14.98
You've witnessed extraordinary weight loss on NBC's hit show. Now you can get with the program and achieve pound-shedding results in just 6-8 weeks with the transforming power of yoga!
There are no guarantees, but for those who work the program with consistency and dedication, The Biggest Loser: The Workout--Weight Loss Yoga's promise that "pound-shedding results" can be achieved in six to eight weeks is no idle claim. Led by instructor Bob Harper, this 55-minute regimen offers three separate yoga workouts, sandwiched between 5-minute warm-up and cool-down sections; a menu option gives users the opportunity to practice the workouts in any order or quantity. The first and longest of the trio is a vinyasa series (a vinyasa is a connected sequence of yoga asanas) focusing on core strength via a variety of lunges, stretches, downward- and upward-facing dog, standing poses (triangle, warrior one and two, extended right angle), plank, and more; the second focuses on abs work and backbends; and the third is a more standard gym-type workout that can be done with or without hand weights. Make no mistake about it: much of this work is quite rigorous, and even experienced yogis and yoginis can expect to be challenged. But Harper's instruction is friendly and encouraging, with frequent reminders about the importance of the breath ("as long as you're breathing, you're perfect"), variations provided for those not yet up to speed, and opportunities to rest. Perhaps best of all, instead of gorgeous bodies in designer outfits doing perfect poses, we're watching mortals who are not all buff, flexible, and strong (some can't even touch their toes) and whose form is at times less than perfect. These folks don't make yoga look easy, because it's not. But anyone with a serious yoga practice--and this is a good place to start--knows that its benefits are both profound and, if you stick with it, permanent. --Sam Graham
|Yoga For Families: Connect With Your Kids
Lowest new price: $8.99
Lowest used price: $8.98
List price: $14.99
Have fun with your kids while getting a really good workout with Yoga Instructors to the Stars Ingrid Von Burg and Tom Morley. With the Yoga for Families DVD, we like to jump, breathe, laugh, dance, sing and have a really good time. Plus, we take time to relax. Yoga provides us with clarity of thought, and allows us to communicate easier. When we do that with our family, it gives us confidence. It also makes us feel that we have the support and guidance of the people that we love the most. We get to play with our families and feel really, really, really good! How fun is that? For ages 4 and up. Special Features include a choice of music for the dynamic sections: Relaxing/Meditative or High Energy/Silly. Filmed in high definition in Cancun.
- For ages 4 and up.
- Includes a choice of music for the dynamic sections: Relaxing/Meditative or High Energy/Silly.
- Filmed in high definition in Cancun.
- 31 minutes runtime
|Rodney Yee's Yoga for Energy & Stress Relief
Lowest new price: $6.99
Lowest used price: $4.24
List price: $8.77
Rodney Yee's Yoga for Energy and Stress Relief, filmed in picturesque Western Colorado, includes (3) 20-minute restorative yoga practices designed to calm the mind and energize the body. Perfect for anyone who wants to reduce stress and refocus. Also contains 2 bonus Rodney practices, for a total of 5 workouts on one DVD!
Awaken & Energize (20 minutes)
Gentle twists and calming forward folds awaken the body and increase energy levels.
Gentle Relaxation (20 minutes)
Using the breath to relax the body and quiet the mind, this practice is designed to release tension in the hips, back and side bodies.
Restore & Rejuvenate (20 minutes)
This relaxing practice focuses on releasing stress and tension throughout the entire body. Gentle backbends increase energy levels while deep breathing rejuvenates and restores the mind. *Uses a chair throughout three practices
BONUS Practice: Soothe and Stretch (20 minutes)
Release tension with forward bends and slow stretches that soothe sore muscles and balance out the body.
BONUS Practice: Mountain Mediation (15 minutes)
This gentle series of calming poses warms the body, frees the breath and quiets the mind.
- Restorative practices to revitalize mind and body
- Restorative yoga practices to revitalize mind and body with Rodney Yee
|Kids Yoga DVD - Once Upon a Mat - Children Ages 2.5+
Lowest new price: $13.49
Lowest used price: $8.82
List price: $13.49
Brand: Namaste Kid
Featured in the Yoga Motion 3-pack: a 3-disc DVD set including Yoga Motion, Once Upon a Mat, and Sport Yoga.
Parent Tested Parent Approved Award
Best Yoga DVD for Kids (YogaDVDs.net)
Parents' Choice Silver Award Winner
This video features a certified kids yoga instructor and her yoga mat. There are no children in this DVD. While children love to follow other children, they also love one-on-one attention! Once Upon a Mat gives your child a personal yoga instructor, who speaks directly to your child for the entire DVD.
Once Upon a Mat simply features Jessie and her mat. Jessie engages your child in the yoga story, as she guides them through yoga poses and breath work. The distraction-free background is perfect for little yogis, allowing their adventure to go as far as their imagination will take them. Your child will experience exciting yoga adventures, including an African safari, a trip to outer space, and getting caught in a thunderstorm!
Once Upon a Mat helps children exercise their bodies and expand their imaginations. Your little yogi will become a part of this adventure through real yoga poses and guided breathing.
Your child will love creating their own yoga adventure. Once Upon a Mat contains 9 chapters. Each chapter is a complete 3-5 minute yoga routine. This DVD can be played from beginning to end as a full 33-minute yoga workout. Your child can also mix-and-match chapters to create a unique yoga story.
This children's yoga video is ideal for kids ages 2 1/2 to 8. Because the DVD features real yoga poses, many parents enjoy following along with their children too. Once Upon a Mat makes a great addition to every family's exercise and fitness library. It's part of the Once Upon a Mat Bundle.
- Simply features a yoga instructor on a clean white background, to minimize distractions.
- Kids yoga video for toddlers, preschoolers, and children ages 2-7.
- Unique icon-based menu system helps children enjoy quick yoga session, or a full workout
- Each 3-4 minute session features easy-to-learn yoga poses for kids.
- A perfect match with Namaste Kid yoga mats or as part of a Namaste Kid yoga bundle.
|Gentle Chair Yoga with Sarah Starr
Lowest new price: $15.00
Lowest used price: $14.88
List price: $15.00
Bask and breathe in the gorgeous sunset amongst a brilliant sunflower backdrop as you experience a well balanced modified yoga session using a chair to support your posture. "Happy Yoga with Sarah Starr Gentle Chair Yoga" includes gentle movement for all your major muscles, beginning with shoulder and neck stretches, moving into hip openers, hamstring stretches, heart openers and forward bends to free the muscles of the back, gentle twists to increase circulation to internal organs, ending with a relaxing guided meditation.
Apply these techniques for mini yoga breaks at work, a long plane ride, or any other time you need to balance the mind, increase blood flow and boost your energy. Enjoy a yoga practice that is invigorating, fun, and accessible, but most of all, effective.
As an added bonus, enjoy a 12 minute "Butterfly Garden Meditation Video" designed to inspire a sense of greater well being as we highlight the beauty of Mother Nature. Sarah Starr will guide you through a step-by-step practice of mindfulness using the breath to create calm, connecting the body, mind and breath, expanding the energy beyond and outward into the world, allowing you to feel the oneness of all of life.
Sarah encourages her students to relax, breathe and smile, as they become the watchers of their thoughts, worries and distracting mind dialogue. "If you're not having fun, you're not BEing Yoga."
47 minutes total run time
Yoga Segment 35 min
Bonus Guided Meditation 12 min
Note: If you have any physical impairments or limitations, please be sure to check with your physician before using this or any of Sarah's programs.
When sold by Amazon.com, this product will be manufactured on demand using DVD-R recordable media. Amazon.com's standard return policy will apply.
- Healing Exercise Sitting Tai Chi DVD - Basic Tai Chi Exercises To Rejuvenate, Energize and De-Stress; for Beginners, Seniors, And Those With Arthritis, Joint Pain, Back Pain and More
- Happy Yoga with Sarah Starr | Chair Yoga Volume 1
- Happy Yoga with Sarah Starr | Chair Yoga Volume 2
- Happy Yoga with Sarah Starr Sunrise Chair Yoga
- Yoga for Seniors with Jane Adams (2nd edition): Improve Balance, Strength & Flexibility with Gentle Senior Yoga, now with 3 complete practices.
- Happy Yoga with Sarah Starr | Chair Yoga Volume 3
- Sit and Be Fit Arthritis Award-Winning Chair Exercise Workout For Seniors-Stretching, Aerobics, Strength Training, and Balance. Improve flexibility, muscle and bone strength, circulation, heart health, and stability
- Chair and Standing Routines: Ageless Yoga, Vol. 1 - Great for Seniors and for People Unable to Sit on the Ground
- Sit and Be Fit: Easy Fitness for Seniors - Complete Workouts
- Stronger Seniors® Stretch and Strength DVDs- 2 disc Chair Exercise Program- Stretching, Aerobics, Strength Training, and Balance. Improve flexibility, muscle and bone strength, circulation, heart health, and stability. Developed by Anne Pringle Burnell
|Viniyoga Therapy for the Low Back, Sacrum & Hips with Gary Kraftsow
Lowest new price: $14.36
Lowest used price: $8.44
List price: $24.99
Brand: Bayview Entertainment
Viniyoga Therapy for the Low Back, Sacrum and Hips features short, simple therapeutic yoga practices carefully designed to alleviate pain and promote health in the low back, sacrum and hips. For the first time ever on DVD, benefit from the expert guidance of Gary Kraftsow, one of the world's leading yoga therapists. Founder of the American Viniyoga Institute, Gary is the designer of the only yoga practices demonstrated to be effective for back pain in a National Institutes of Health-sponsored clinical study. If you are one of the 8 out of 10 Americans who have or will experience back pain, make the powerful therapeutic practices on this DVD a part of your everyday regimen for health and well-being!
Highlights from this DVD include:
- Presentation on Understanding Back Pain and the application of yoga therapy.
- Technique Workshop on how to safely perform postures and movements.
- Focused practice for Low Back and Sacrum Therapy.
- Focused practice for Hip Therapy.
- Integrated practice for sustained low back Strength and Stability.
- Bonus MP3s of all practices for audio-only classes at home or on the go.
Recommended by Reader's Digest!
- Features short, simple yoga practices designed to alleviate pain and promote health
- Benefit from the expert guidance of Gary Kraftsow, one of the world's leading yoga therapists
- Gary is the designer of the only yoga practices demonstrated to be effective for back pain
- Make these powerful therapeutic practices part of your everyday regimen for health and well-being
- Includes bonus MP3's of all practices for audio-only classes at home or on the go
- Viniyoga Therapy for the Upper Back, Neck & Shoulders with Gary Kraftsow
- Yoga for Back Care - 6 Routines
- RehabZone Lower Back and Core Exercise Plan: Physician endorsed low back pain home exercise program.
- Yoga Therapy for Back Pain and Stress Relief with Kanta Barrios
- Serola Sacroiliac Hip Belt, Medium
- Serola Sacroiliac Belt, Large Fits 40-Inch to 46-Inch hip
- Save Your Lower Back! Release, Strengthen, and Stretch, with Annette Fletcher: Stretching instruction, Back saving exercises
- Gentle Yoga: 7 Beginning Yoga Practices for Mid-life (40's - 70's) including AM Energy, PM Relaxation, Improving Balance, Relief from Desk Work, Core Strength, and more.
- Gentle Yoga for Back Pain and Prevention: 2, 30-minute relaxing, simple practices designed in conjunction with a back pain specialist [DVD]
- Backcare Yoga For Beginners
|Flow Yoga: Elements of Yoga: Air & Water with Tara Lee
Lowest new price: $11.99
List price: $12.95
Be Sure to check out Tara's new Yoga DVD's Solar and Lunar
Air & Water is the second release in Tara Lee's elements of yoga series. This title was created as a more flow based practice, focusing on connecting to the Air & Water elements inside us all. The routines are all about opening up the chest and expansion while linking the fluid movement of the postures to the water element.
The DVD is divided into three 20 minute sequences and can be played in succession or individually. In addition, there are 4 bonus features:
10 minute balancing series
10 minute core workout
10 minute breathing exercise
5 minute relaxation.
Practising these routines will help create space in the body, linking fluid movement with breath as well as open the heart centre.
Here is a trailer for this DVD : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2aG5ERJP_g
"Tara introduced me to the wonderful world of yoga 10 years ago... I couldn't even touch my toes! I've been hooked ever since. Like every woman, sometimes it's hard to steal, even, thirty minutes for myself, I'm constantly traveling and juggling schedules. But with her yoga DVD even I can find some me time, to focus my mind, reset my body and just breathe!" Cat Deeley
For the Box Set Edition please see Tara Lee - Elements of Yoga Boxset on Amazon.com
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT TARA's NEW SOLAR AND LUNAR DVDS COMING LATE NOVEMBER
- Yoga DVD
- Cat Deeley
- Tara Lee
- UK Yoga
- Beginners Yoga DVD
|Yoga for the Rest of Us: Easy Yoga for Arthritis
Lowest new price: $8.35
Lowest used price: $5.00
List price: $10.37
Brand: PBS Video
Join yoga teacher Peggy Cappy as she demonstrates movements to use at home to strengthen muscles and help increase mobility for people who are challenged by arthritis or the stiffness that comes with age or injury.
This new special is divided into seven easy-to-use segments that will leave you energized and feeling more flexible:
• Gentle Warm-ups to loosen shoulders, neck and back, legs and feet
• Warm-ups for the hands, wrists, and arms
• Standing poses
• Seated poses
• Reclining poses
• Deep relaxation techniques
This gentle yoga routine is perfect for people of all ages and abilities as Peggy's unique approach allows for three modifications for each pose: standing, seated or using a chair for support. Plus, Peggy incorporates meditation into this workout, a technique proven to increase our ability to deal with stress.
|Yoga Pregnancy: Pre and Post Natal Workouts
Lowest new price: $8.79
Lowest used price: $3.49
List price: $9.98
YOGA FIT PREGNANCY Pre- and Post-Natal Yoga Workouts
Presented by Heather Seiniger: certified Yoga Instructor... and Mom.
Pregnancy and Mothering are some of the most challenging and fulfilling times in a womanÆs life. An appropriate yoga practice can help us stay healthy, happy and calm, both as we prepare for and recover from our babyÆs arrival. The 30-minute pre-natal sequence is designed specifically to help moms-to-be develop the strength, flexibility and mental focus that will help them not only in the delivery process but also in facing the new challenges of mothering.
The post-natal program addresses the needs of moms who want to get back in shape while also releasing tension and fatigue. This 30-minute routine provides safe ways to build core strength, as well as effective tools for increasing energy and reducing stress. Using breath and mental focus, yoga is one of the most effective tools for training the body and calming the mind. Led by yoga instructor, Heather Seiniger, women of all levels of yoga experience can work safely and will improvement with regular practice. Modifications are offered to increase difficulty and provide a more challenging routine, as needed. Two Workouts on one DVD will help:
Control Weight Gain
Alleviate Back Pain
Get Your Body Back Fast!
|Power Yoga Collection: 3 Full-Length Programs
Lowest new price: $15.00
Lowest used price: $4.87
List price: $19.98
3 Full Length Programs on 1 DVD!
Yoga for Conditioning for Athletes
- Yoga Burn workout designed for leaning and toning
- Power Yoga is designed to strengthen, lengthen, and burn more calories
- Yoga Conditioning for Athletes is designed to boost endurance and help prevent injuries
Page 2 of 241
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.