|Browse by Catagory:
|2018 CFP Alabama National Championship Dvd/Blu-ray Combo
Lowest new price: $21.88
List price: $29.98
Lowest new price: $6.45
Lowest used price: $3.49
List price: $9.99
Brand: Walt Disney Home Video
In the tradition of Disney sports movies comes MCFARLAND, USA, based on the inspiring true story of underdogs triumphing over tremendous obstacles. This heartwarming drama follows novice runners who strive to build a cross-country team under Coach Jim White (Kevin Costner) in their predominantly Latino high school. Everyone has a lot to learn about each other, but when Coach realizes the boys' exceptional running ability, things change. Beyond their talent, it's the power of family, commitment to each other and work ethic that transform them into champions -- helping them achieve their own American dream.
|Kathy Smith Timeless: Step Aerobics Workout
Lowest new price: $6.95
Lowest used price: $5.53
List price: $12.99
Kathy Smith's Timeless Collection - a new series of DVDs containing fitness legend Kathy Smith's favorite and most effective workouts from the past. ''Take a step in the right direction with my Step Workout! Whether you're a new or seasoned stepper, I've designed this program for anyone looking to achieve real results. Mix it up and get the best of both worlds with my calorie-blasting cardio step routine, and my full body weight training workout - a perfect combination to help accelerate your metabolism and define your entire body, especially your butt, hips and thighs. It's simple, effective, easy on your joints, and terrific when you're in a time crunch. Step up to a leaner, healthier you NOW!'' - Kathy Smith; Cardio Stepping: this high-energy workout is guaranteed to burn calories and increase endurance. Three progressively challenging routines will push you as far as you want to go. Easy-to-follow, results-driven moves will keep you coming back for more! Upper & Lower Body Sculpting: sculpt your body lean with this slimming total body toning routine. Zap belly fat, lift your butt, and define your legs using light hand weights (weights are optional). Perfect Your Technique for Maximum Results: want to get the most out of every move? Kathy offers her secret tips to help you perfect your body positioning and alignment to ensure you see results!
|100 Years of Olympic Films (The Criterion Collection) [Blu-ray]
Lowest new price: $200.00
Lowest used price: $295.90
List price: $238.32
Brand: CRITERION COLLECTION
Stockholm 1912 - The Games of the V Olympiad Stockholm, 1912 (dir. Adrian Wood)
Chamonix 1924 - The Olympic Games Held at Chamonix in 1924 (dir. Jean de Rovera)
Paris 1924 - The Olympic Games as They Were Practiced in Ancient Greece (dir. Jean de Rovera) The Olympic Games in Paris 1924 (dir. Jean de Rovera)
St. Moritz 1928 - The White Stadium (dirs. Arnold Fanck, Othmar Gurtner)
Amsterdam 1928 - The IX Olympiad in Amsterdam (dir. unknown) The Olympic Games, Amsterdam 1928 (dir. Wilhelm Prager; supervisor Jules Perel)
Garmisch-Partenkirchen 1936 - Youth of the World (dir. Carl Junghans)
Berlin 1936 - Olympia Part One: Festival of the Nations (dir. Leni Riefenstahl) Olympia Part Two: Festival of Beauty (dir. Leni Riefenstahl)
St. Moritz 1948 - Fight Without Hate (dir. Andre Michel)
London 1948 - XIVth Olympiad: The Glory of Sport (dir. Castleton Knight)
Oslo 1952 - The VI Olympic Winter Games, Oslo 1952 (dir. Tancred Ibsen)
Helsinki 1952 - Where the World Meets (dir. Hannu Leminen) Gold and Glory (dir. Hannu Leminen) Memories of the Olympic Summer of 1952 (dir. unknown)
Cortina d Ampezzo 1956 - White Vertigo (dir. Giorgio Ferroni)
Melbourne/Stockholm 1956 - Olympic Games, 1956 (dir. Peter Whitchurch) The Melbourne Rendez-vous (dir. Rene Lucot) Alain Mimoun (dir. Louis Gueguen) The Horse in Focus (dir. unknown)
Squaw Valley 1960 - People, Hopes, Medals (dir. Heribert Meisel)
Rome 1960 - The Grand Olympics (dir. Romolo Marcellini)
Innsbruck 1964 - IX Olympic Winter Games, Innsbruck 1964
(dir. Theo Hormann)
Tokyo 1964 - Tokyo Olympiad (dir. Kon Ichikawa) Sensation of the Century (prod. Taguchi Suketaro, supervisor Nobumasa Kawamoto)
Grenoble 1968 -13 Days in France (dirs. Claude Lelouch, François Reichenbach) Snows of Grenoble (dirs. Jacques Ertaud, Jean-Jacques Languepin)
Mexico City 1968 - The Olympics in Mexico (dir. Alberto Isaac)
Sapporo 1972 - Sapporo Winter Olympics (dir. Masahiro Shinoda)
Munich 1972 - Visions of Eight (dirs. Milo Forman, Kon Ichikawa, Claude Lelouch, Yuri Ozerov, Arthur Penn, Michael Pfleghar, John Schlesinger, Mai Zetterling)
Innsbruck 1976 - White Rock (dir. Tony Maylam)
Montreal 1976 - Games of the XXI Olympiad (dirs. Jean-Claude Labrecque, Jean Beaudin, Marcel Carrière, Georges Dufaux)
Lake Placid 1980 - Olympic Spirit (dirs. Drummond Challis, Tony Maylam)
Moscow 1980 - O Sport, You Are Peace! (dir. Yuri Ozerov)
Sarajevo 1984 - A Turning Point (dir. Kim Takal)
Los Angeles 1984 - 16 Days of Glory (dir. Bud Greenspan)
Calgary 1988 - Calgary 88: 16 Days of Glory (dir. Bud Greenspan)
Seoul 1988 - Seoul 1988 (dir. Lee Kwang-soo) Hand in Hand (dir. Im Kwon-taek) Beyond All Barriers (dir. Lee Ji-won)
Albertville 1992 - One Light, One World (dirs. Joe Jay Jalbert, R. Douglas Copsey)
Barcelona 1992 - Marathon (dir. Carlos Saura)
Lillehammer 1994 - Lillehammer 94: 16 Days of Glory (dir. Bud Greenspan)
Atlanta 1996 - Atlanta s Olympic Glory (dir. Bud Greenspan)
Nagano 1998 - Nagano 98 Olympics: Stories of Honor and Glory
(dir. Bud Greenspan) Olympic Glory (dir. Kieth Merrill)
Sydney 2000 - Sydney 2000: Stories of Olympic Glory (dir. Bud Greenspan)
Salt Lake City 2002 - Salt Lake City 2002: Bud Greenspan's Stories of Olympic Glory (dir. Bud Greenspan)
Athens 2004 - Bud Greenspan's Athens 2004: Stories of Olympic Glory
(dir. Bud Greenspan)
Turin 2006 - Bud Greenspan's Torino 2006: Stories of Olympic Glory
(dir. Bud Greenspan)
Beijing 2008 - The Everlasting Flame (dir. Gu Jun)
Vancouver 2010 - Bud Greenspan Presents Vancouver 2010: Stories of Olympic Glory (prods. Bud Greenspan)
- 100 YEARS OF OLYMPICS - An epic collection of the best moments of Olympic history from the past 100 years.
- MOMENTS OF GLORY - Features footage from Harold Abrahams in Paris 1924, Jesse Owens in Berlin 1936, Joan Benoit in Los Angeles 1984, and many more.
- EXTRAS - Comes with a 216-page hardcover book; newly restored film presented for the first time; 4K restorations of Olympia, Tokyo Olympiad; and new scores for the silent films.
- HUGE BOX SET - Choose from 43-disc DVD set or a 32-disc Blu-ray set. Runs 104 hours. Region 1 coded (US & CANADA).
- A GREAT GIFT - Surprise the Olympics lover in your life with this extensive collection.
|Billy Blanks: Tae Bo Platinum Collection
Lowest new price: $8.18
Lowest used price: $8.27
List price: $9.94
Brand: Startz/Anchor Bay
Billy Blanks is bringing you the ultimate in cardiovascular and strength training with Tae Bo Platinum Collection. This collection mixes the best of the original Tae Bo moves, along with rejuvenated cardio routines and focused abdominal training, creating a full body workout that will get you slimming down and powering up. Put your balance, coordination, and stamina to the test while toning and strengthening through four targeted workouts.
|Houston Astros 2017 World Series Collector's Edition [Blu-ray]
Lowest new price: $45.03
Lowest used price: $46.65
List price: $52.59
The wait is over, the Houston Astros are World Series champions for the first time in franchise history! The Astros overcame the 104-win Los Angeles Dodgers in Game 7 of the Fall Classic. A record-setting offense, clutch performances and a raucous crowd at Minute Maid Park all helped the Astros bring the title home to Houston.
THE HOUSTON ASTROS 2017 WORLD SERIES COLLECTORS EDITION includes all 7 games of the World Series, as well as a bonus disc of the pennant-clinching ALCS Game 7. Relive every moment of the 2017 Fall Classic starring Jose Altuve, Carlos Correa, Alex Bregman, Marwin Gonzalez, Dallas Keuchel, Justin Verlander, and the Willie Mays World Series MVP, George Springer.
Includes all 7 GAMES from the 2017 WORLD SERIES and the complete ALCS GAME 7.
Lowest new price: $136.52
Lowest used price: $38.23
List price: $16.99
The Stronger Seniors Yoga Chair Exercise program is designed to help seniors develop strength and enhance the ability to function in daily life. This beginning yoga program improves respiration and circulation and reduces tension. Stronger Seniors Yoga Chair Exercise will help to increase balance, flexibility, and strength. Yoga incorporates simple mind/body exercises focusing on breath and relaxation which help to reduce stress. If you have heard how wonderful Yoga is, but always thought it was too difficult, now is your time to experience this amazing age-old practice. Modified for the chair, Stronger Seniors Yoga Chair Exercise Program incorporates all of the benefits of yoga: a healthier, stronger and more relaxed you; improved flexibility; a great sense of calm and well-being; and increased oxygen intake. No getting down on the floor, no 'pretzel' poses. Just increased flexibility, mobility, and relaxation. There is no risk of injury from hyperextension that most 'beginning' yoga programs can cause. Chair Yoga participants receive not only the physical benefits of Yoga (Postures), but also the more quiet and meditative aspects of breath awareness and the relaxation response.
- Manufactured to the Highest Quality Available.
- Satisfaction Ensured.
- Great Gift Idea.
- Stronger Seniors® Stretch and Strength DVDs- 2 disc Chair Exercise Program- Stretching, Aerobics, Strength Training, and Balance. Improve flexibility, muscle and bone strength, circulation, heart health, and stability. Developed by Anne Pringle Burnell
- Healing Exercise Sitting Tai Chi DVD - Basic Tai Chi Exercises To Rejuvenate, Energize and De-Stress; for Beginners, Seniors, And Those With Arthritis, Joint Pain, Back Pain and More
- Stronger Seniors Core Fitness: Chair-based Pilates program designed to strengthen the abdominals, lower back and pelvic floor. Improve balance, posture, and proper breathing
- Gentle Chair Yoga with Sarah Starr
- Yoga for Seniors with Jane Adams (2nd edition): Improve Balance, Strength & Flexibility with Gentle Senior Yoga, now with 3 complete practices.
- Sit and Be Fit: Easy Fitness for Seniors - Complete Workouts
- Sit and Be Fit Arthritis Award-Winning Chair Exercise Workout For Seniors-Stretching, Aerobics, Strength Training, and Balance. Improve flexibility, muscle and bone strength, circulation, heart health, and stability
- Chair and Standing Routines: Ageless Yoga, Vol. 1 - Great for Seniors and for People Unable to Sit on the Ground
- Jodi Stolove's Chair Dancing Through the Decades
- Chair Yoga: Sit, Stretch, and Strengthen Your Way to a Happier, Healthier You
|Leslie Sansone: Walk Off Fat Fast
Lowest new price: $8.14
Lowest used price: $4.99
List price: $9.99
Brand: Startz/Anchor Bay
What speed do you need to burn fat?
Leslie will tell you within minutes... and what a surprise that it's not an extreme pace! You'll be challenged by these workouts, but you'll feel so good walking to the brisk beat! These are workouts that energize... not exhaust! Each starts with a Warm Up Walk and gradually builds up to Fat Burning Speed!
This isn't just a stroll around the block. This is total body conditioning that's designed to burn fat. These walks use arm and core muscles to increase muscle activity and calorie burn!
Follow Leslie and the beautiful group of walkers in 3 FULL WORKOUTS that are FUN and easy to follow:
1. THE 20 MINUTE EASY BURN!
Start here with the classic moves that build to a Fat Burning Speed!
2. THE 30 MINUTE BIG BURN!
Extend your fat burning segment for a bigger burn!
3. THE 40 MINUTE SUPER BURN!
Add more slimming and toning moves to work your arms, core, rear-end and legs for the ultimate burn!
Start with the 20 minute workout and before you know it you'll be walking faster and farther than ever!
Walking this way burns calories and tones muscle to help flatten your belly, firm your behind, slim your arms and supercharge your energy!
|Rudy (Special Edition)
Lowest new price: $3.45
Lowest used price: $0.94
List price: $9.99
All his life, people have told Rudy he's not good enough, not smart enough, not big enough. But nothing can stop his impossible dream of playing football for Notre Dame. From the time he's a young boy, Rudy (Sean Astin) is determined to join the Fighting Irish. But his blue collar family only laughs at his ambitions - they know Rudy will follow his father and brothers to the local steel mill. And, for four long years after high school, he does just that. But some dreams won't die, as Rudy proves when he goes to heroic, occasionally hilarious, lengths to win admission to Notre Dame. Once there, he becomes a walk-on player, serving as little more than a human tackling dummy against the starting players. Bloodied but unbeaten, Rudy wins the respect of legendary coach Ara Parseghian and the other Irish players, who give him one shot at gridiron glory. An incredible true story from the creators of Hoosiers, RUDY is an unforgettable testament to the power of dreams and the triumph of the com
- Officially Licensed
- Highest Quality Recording
|Walk On: 21 Day Weight Loss Plan
Lowest new price: $29.98
Lowest used price: $22.54
List price: $29.98
This 21-Day Weight Loss Workout Plan Slims, Sculpts and Relieves Stress!
Shot on location in sunny Miami, Florida and created by fitness expert Jessica Smith, this all-new program is the most effective, efficient and FUN low impact way to get fit, have more energy and improve your health. Featuring 4, unbeatable 30-minute walking-based workouts that combine low impact, calorie burning cardio, metabolism boosting strength training, 360-degree standing abs conditioning, plus flexibility and stress relief, this plan will maximize your energy and fat burning potential! Whether you are just starting to exercise or have been walking for years, there are options for all levels with this plan!
Your Walks Include:
30-Minute Cardio Core: Build a strong, flat, pulled in waistline and burn more calories with this standing, 360-degree abs session!
30-Minute Low Impact HIIT: This joint friendly, interval walk is designed to help you progress gradually into higher intensity work for maximum fat burning benefit and safety.
30-Minute Tred and Shred: This interval strength session combines resistance training with walking to make it easy (and even fun!) to build metabolically active lean muscle mass. Optional Equipment Used: Dumbbells
30-Minute Stride, Stretch and Relax: This recovery session is designed to get your blood flowing, boost your mood and help stretch out sore, tight muscles. Equipment Used: A sturdy, high back chair.
About Your Instructor: Jessica Smith is a certified trainer, instructor, wellness coach with over 15 years of experience.
- 2 DVD-Disc Set
- Features 4, Complete and Varied 30-Minute Walking Based Workouts With Options for Beginners to Advanced Level Exercisers
- Shot on location in beautiful, sunny Miami Florida
- Our low impact walks feature calorie burning cardio, metabolism boosting strength training, 360-degree standing abs conditioning, plus flexibility and stress relief to maximize your energy and fat burning potential
- This all-new program is the most effective, efficient and FUN way to get fit and improve your health!
- Walk On: 15-Minute Fast Fat Blasts
- 10,000 Steps Weight Loss - Walk On: 5 Fat Burning Miles Walking Exercise DVD
- Walk On: Walk the Weight Off 30 Day Plan (Low Impact High Results Program) [3 DVD Set]
- Walk On: Walk Off Belly Fat 5 Days a Week with Jessica Smith, Walk at Home + Strength Training for Women, Beginner, Intermediate Level
- Walk Strong 3: The Complete 8 Week Home Fitness Program for Women Ultimate DVD Collection [6 disc set, wall calendar included]
- Burn Fat and Have Fun! Low Impact, High Results Home Exercise Video [DVD]
- Walk On: Metabolism Booster with Jessica Smith, Walk at Home, Strength Training for Women, Beginner, Intermediate Level
- Walk On: 3-DVD Super Set - The Ultimate Walking Collection
- Walk On: 5 Mix and Match Miles with Jessica Smith, Walk at Home, Beginner, Intermediate Level Low Impact Workout
- 10 Minute Quick Walk Mix with Jessica Smith
Page 2 of 3829
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.