|Verbatim 4.7GB up to16x White Inkjet Printable Recordable Disc DVD+R (100 Disc Spindle) 95145
Lowest new price: $31.44
List price: $31.44
Verbatim DVD+R offer 4.7GB or 120 Minutes of write-once storage capacity, superior recording quality, and compatibility with 1X to 16X DVD+R writers. Verbatim's 16X cutting edge technology allows users to record a complete 4.7GB/120Min disc in approximately 5 minutes. Recognized as the choice for professional users, Verbatim DVD+R offers the optimal "Advanced Azo" recording dye, which provides the highest level or read/write performance, reliability, and archival life.
- Media Included Qty: 100
- Color: White
- Native Capacity: 4.7 GB
|Memorex 99057 DVD+R 16x Discs, 10 Pack
Lowest new price: $3.81
Lowest used price: $6.38
The DVD+R 10 pack is used with Recordable Drives that support DVD+R media. The DVD+R disc is write-once, single sided, and can store up to 4.7GB of data or 2 hours of video.
- 16x Write speed
- 4.7GB Capacity
- 2 Hours of video
|Verbatim 25GB 6x Blu-ray Single-Layer Recordable Disc BD-R LTH Low to High, 40 Disc Spindle FFP 97707
Lowest new price: $34.79
List price: $34.79
Verbatim BD-R LTH media is manufactured with an organic dye that turns the disc's reflectivity during recording from "low to high". Other BD-R discs use the "high to low" recording method. Additionally, BD-R LTH is manufactured on converted CD-R/DVD-R production lines, which utilize a spin coating process and allow excess materials to be recycled. These two cost-cutting measures let us pass along the savings to you. Upon introduction of the BD-R LTH media, key hardware manufacturers like Sony, Pioneer, Panasonic and LG have worked to assure that their burners are fully compatible. If your BD burner is a 2009 model or later it will most likely support recording and playback of BD-R LTH media. If your Blu-ray hardware was manufactured before 2009, check with the manufacturer for firmware updates. All Verbatim Blu-ray discs are backed with a Limited Lifetime Warranty and a 40-year history of quality and reliability.
- Low to High (LTH): BD-R LTH is the same as all other Blu-ray media, except it's manufactured using a more efficient production process.
- High-Definition: Blu-ray discs are designed especially to store large HD video and audio files. So, you'll use fewer discs when you're backing-up, recording or duplicating high definition digital recordings - including your music library.
- Hard Coat: All Verbatim Blu-ray discs are treated with a super hard coat to prevent scratches, resist fingerprints and reduce dust build-up
- Laser Technology: Verbatim Blu-ray discs use blue-violet laser technology to read and write data. That means, superb resolution, excellent contrast, vivid colors and amazing sound.
- Warranty: All Verbatim Blu-ray discs are backed with a Limited Lifetime Warranty and a 40-year history of quality and reliability.
|CMC Pro - Powered by TY Technology 8X 4.7GB Blank DVD-R with Silver Thermal Lacquer Top Surface - 100 Disc Cake Box Spinle Pack
Lowest new price: $28.00
List price: $39.90
Brand: CMC Pro - Powered by TY Technology
CMC Pro - Powered by Taiyo Yuden technology blank DVDs live up to the the quality standards established by Taiyo Yuden/JVC, the industry leader in quality and reliability for decades. This premium CMC Pro - Powered by TY 8x DVD-R silver lacquer disc is ideal for users looking to eliminate errors at burn time and playback, because CMC Pro produces these blank DVDs using manufacturing technology acquired from Taiyo Yuden, to Taiyo Yuden's specifications and strict quality standards. If you are experiencing skips and errors on old set-top players, mini-van players or portable players, you will find these discs will dramatically improve playback. If you currently seeing high failure rates at recording time these discs will address that as well, reducing burn failures dramatically. Of course, the condition and quality of your recorder affects this, but quality blank discs like this always offer better burning results. This general purpose disc has a silver lacquer top surface, and records at a 8x speed, holding a capacity of 4.7GB of data. It will work with Rimage Prism and other similar thermal printers. This item includes 100 blank DVDs packaged in a beehive/cake box spindle. This product is not designed to work in a Rimage Everest printer. This product is recommended for screen printing.
- Up to 8X DVD recording speed
- CMC Pro manufactures to Taiyo Yuden/JVC premium quality standards
- Ultimate performance recording dye for impeccable recording and playback
- The best combination of price, quality and consistency
- Prints with Rimage Prism, Paper Labels and Screen Print
|Memorex 8.5GB 8X Double Layer DVD+R 25pk Spindle
Lowest new price: $23.00
Lowest used price: $28.48
List price: $49.99
Memorex DVD+R 8.5GB Double Layer 8x 25 Pack Spindle
- Double layer technology
- 8.5GB Capacity
- 240-minute recording time
- 8X Recording speed
- 25 Disc spindle
|HP DVD+R 16X 4.7GB 100PK Spindle with Handle
Lowest new price: $22.49
Lowest used price: $22.49
List price: $22.49
HP DVD+R offers 4.7GB or 120 Minutes of write-once storage capacity, compatible with 2.4X to 16X DVD+R or DVD+/-R writers. HP's superior technology allows users to record a complete 4.7GB/120Min disc in less than 5 minutes. Professional users use HP DVD recordable discs to meet their highest standard of disc read/write performance, reliability, and archival life. HP 16X DVD+R media is compatible with drives made by HP, Philips, Dell, Sony, and other leading drive manufacturers. HP, the inventor of the CD/DVD technology offers high-quality, highly reliable qualified media.
- Each spindle contains 100 pieces of 4.7 gigabytes, 16x write-speed DVD+R recordable video discs
- Stores 4.7GB data or up to 2 hours of video
- Stable and accurate recording at high speed
- Ideal for recording DVD quality home movies and video clips
|KODAK DVD+R DL 8x 8.5GB 50-Pack Cakebox, White Inkjet Printable
Lowest new price: $25.39
Premium KODAK recordable (R) optical discs with high compatibility with drives and wide range of formats and capacities
- New batch from manufacturer with new package design
- Capacity: 8.5 GB / Maximum Writing Speed: 8x
- White inkjet printable surface for you to design and print your own discs
- Capacity maybe expanded and over-burnt up to 8.7 GB in some burners (e.g. Sony 5280), ideal for recording games larger than 8.5 GB. Also perfect for recording data, movies, videos, music, photos and so on
- Write-once recordable (R) discs make recording unalterable, good for archiving and sharing precious files, free from computer viruses
|Memorex 16x 4.7GB 120min DVD+R Media 5pack
Lowest new price: $0.51
Lowest used price: $2.69
List price: $5.59
4.70 GB - 120mm Standard - 5 Pack Slim Jewel Case
- Storage Capacity: 4.7GB
- Packaged Quantity: 5
- Packaging: Slim Jewel Case
- Maximum Write Speed: 16x
- Maximum Recording Time: 120 Minute
|Sony 5BNR25R3H 6x 25GB Recordable Blu-Ray Disc - 5 Pack
Lowest new price: $10.95
Lowest used price: $19.98
List price: $14.70
Record an outstanding 25GB of data on a single-sided Blu-ray disc. That's enough for up to 5 standard DVDs on one disc. Imagine 23 hours of standard definition television, tens of thousands of music recordings. Today's ever-complex world demands the highest possible media capacity to deliver higher definition picture and sound quality. With unbeatable storage capacity and recording flexibility for content-owners and consumers alike, Blu-ray Disc delivers.
- 25GB capacity, each disc can hold more than 5 standard DVDs
- Space for HD video recording, massive hard drive backups and large multi-media files
- Fast data transfer rate of up to 72Mbps
- Exceptional performance of AccuCORE technology
- Beyond High Definition
|XtremPro DVD+R DL 8X 8.5GB 240Min Recordable Double Layer DVD 25 Pack Blank Discs in Spindle - 11047
Lowest new price: $17.99
List price: $17.99
♥ This Product Has 12 Months Replacement Warranty. We focus on providing quality power products and excellent customer service.
XtremPro DVD+R DL 8X 8.5GB 240Min Recordable Double Layer DVD 25 Pack Blank Discs in Spindle - 11047
XtremPro recordable (R) optical discs with high compatibility with drives and the wide range of formats and capacities.
Do not store the products in the direct sunlight or in hot or humid areas.
Avoid touching the recording surface of the product to prevent fingerprints or scratches.
Keep the recordable surface clean, as dust or condensation may affect its performance.
When writing a label on the disc, use only a felt tip pen.
Do not use a ball-point pen or other hard tip devices as it may damage recording surface.
- Storage Capacity: 8.5GB
- Packing type : 25 pack
- Recording Speed: 1~8x / Max 240Min
- Media type: DVD Media, Large capacity is ideal for backing up the hard disk and recording high definition movies & videos. Also perfect for recording data, music, photos and so on
- This Product Has 12 Months Replacement Warranty. We focus on providing quality power products and excellent customer service.