|Browse by Catagory:
Digital Cameras: SLRs
Digital Camera Batteries
Digital Camera Lenses
Medium Format Cameras
Large Format Cameras
Medium Format Lenses
Large Format Lenses
Cases & Bags
Laptop Sleeves & Slipcases
Englargers & Accessories
Darkroom Air & Temperature Regulators
Photo Printer Paper
Frames & Albums
Accessories & Supplies
Portable CD Players
Car Audio & Video
Car Speakers & Subwoofers
Complete Audio Systems
Remote Car Alarms
Vehicle Backup Cameras
Computers -- Blank Media
Computers -- Blu-ray Media
Computers -- CD-R Media
Computers -- DVD+R Media
Computers -- DVD+RW Media
Computers -- DVD-R Media
Computers -- Processors
Computer & Monitor Mounts
Racks & Cabinets
GPS & Navigation
Marine GPS Chart Plotters
Specialty Outdoor Gear
Handhelds & PDAs
Receivers & Amplifiers
Portable Audio & Video
Digital Video Recorders
Portable DVD Players
Wireless Access Points
Batteries & Chargers
Uninterrupted Power Supplies
USB Flash Drives
Tape Backup Devices
DDR & Rambus
Memory Cards & Readers
Memory Card Readers
Memory Card Adaptors
Micro SD Cards
SecureDigital (SD) Cards
MP3 & Digital Audio
MP3 Player Accessories
Digital Voice Recorders
Sirius Satellite Radio
Electronics & Photo
|DREVO X1 Pro 64GB SSD Internal Solid State Drive 2.5-Inch SATA3 MLC High Performance
Lowest new price: $39.99
List price: $39.99
Model: X1 Pro
DREVO X1 Pro 64GB comes for a reasonable price at your special demand. It has been a perfect choice for you to install your OS and necessary applications.
You can easily boot up your system within seconds. Just enjoy smooth system operation and advanced multi-tasking.
Incredible Read and Write Speed
- Extremely fast loading of games and the OS
- High endurance; Lower energy consumption; Zero noise; Anti-shock
- MLC NAND flash, SM2246EN Controller, long lasting performance
- 2.5inch 7mm design, suitable for most desktops and laptops
- Small capacity and affordable price
The DREVO X1 Pro 64GB reaches read speeds of up to 400MB/S and write speeds of up to 300MB/S on all files,
so you can boot up instantly, reduce loading time significantly, and accelerate necessary applications easily.
High Endurance and Long Lasting Lifetime
It is equipped with MLC flash in order to improve the overall lifetime and reliability.
The biggest benefit from using MLC flash is that the drive would have three times longer endurance than TLC-based drives.
This becomes extremely helpful when it comes to low-capacity drives.
Designed for most laptop and desktop PCs
With SATA III interface and a speed of 6.0 GB/s, you can transfer large files extremely fast.
It also provides backward compatibility to SATA I and SATA II ports, but speeds will certainly be limited due to these ports.
At just 7mm in thickness, it is perfect for laptops and desktops; Easy to setup and install.
If you have questions about installation, we provide instructions that you can download. Please contact support by clicking contact seller.
SSD vs HDD
Instant booting, much faster OS and app loading SSDs help your PC to boot up faster and run applications at speeds that you never thought were possible.
- 3-Year Limited Warranty, lifetime tech support
- Seq. Read/Write Speed : Up to 400 MB/s, 300 MB/s Respectively
- MLC NAND Flash, Long lasting efficiency, Reliability
- 2.5 inch 7mm slim form, SATA III 6Gb/ interface for laptops and PCs
- TRIM, Garbage Collection,S.M.A.R.T, DEVSLP technologies
|Plextor M8Pe 256GB M.2 PCIe NVMe Internal Solid-State Drive with Heatsink (PX-256PeG)
Lowest new price: $141.90
List price: $159.99
256GB PCIE NVME - M.2 REDiator Gen3X4 Internal SSD
- 1st PLEXTOR PCIe Gen 3 x4 Ultra-High Speed SSD with NVMe
- Lightning Fast Speeds - 2,000/1,400 MB/s (random read/write); 280,000/240,000 (read/write) IOPS
- eSports level quality & design - High performance cooling fins designed for pro-gamers
- Guaranteed data accuracy & stability with the latest LDPC error-correction technology
- Best for custom PC building - available in PCIe and M.2 interfaces
- Huawei Band 2 All-in-One Activity Tracker Smart Fitness Wristband |Multi-Sport Mode| Heart Rate | 5ATM Waterproof, Black (US Warranty)
- T-Mobile T-Mobile (AC-1900) By ASUS Wireless-AC1900 Dual-Band Gigabit Router, AiProtection with Trend Micro for Complete Network Security (Certified Refurbished)
- EVGA 450 BT, 80+ Bronze 450W, 3 Year Warranty, Power Supply 100-BT-0450-K1
- StarTech.com USB 3.0 Docking Station – 4K Ultra HD – Dual Monitor HDMI and DVI – Ethernet – Audio – Universal Docking Station – USB 3.0 Dock
- G703 LIGHTSPEED Gaming Mouse with POWERPLAY Wireless Charging Compatibility
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X Desktop Processor with Wraith Stealth Cooler (YD130XBBAEBOX)
- Intel 7th Gen Intel Core Desktop Processor i7-7700K (BX80677I77700K)
- Kensington SD4600P USB-C Docking Station with Power Delivery Charging for 2015/2016 MacBook Retina 12”, Chromebook Pixel, Dell XPS 13” 9350/XPS 15” 9550, Dell Precision 5510 (K38231WW)
- Silicon Power 480GB SSD S60 MLC High Endurance SATA III 2.5" 7mm (0.28") Internal Solid State Drive- Free-download SSD Health Monitor Tool Included (SP480GBSS3S60S25AL)
- Lycom DT-120 M.2 PCIe to PCIe 3.0 x4 Adapter (Support M.2 PCIe 2280, 2260, 2242)
|Intel SSD 545s Series 512GB (SSDSC2KW512G8X1)
Lowest new price: $171.80
List price: $179.00
The Intel SSD 545s is a high-quality, reliable storage device for the mainstream market that delivers great performance for new value-focused PCs and hard disk drive replacement in older PCs.
- 64-layer Intel 3D NAND Technology
- Supports AES 256-bit self-encryption
- Intel quality & reliability, 5-year warranty
- Low power & space conscious form factors
- Easy upgrade and install
|Kingston Digital 120GB SSDNow mS200 mSATA (6Gbps) Solid State Drive for Notebooks Tablets and Ultrabooks SMS200S3/120G
Lowest new price: $69.08
Lowest used price: $59.34
List price: $110.00
Kingston's SSDNow mS200 mSATA solid-state drive offers a cost effective performance boost with a dual-drive option that allows room for adding high-capacity storage. Ideal for system builders, OEMs and enthusiasts, mS200's ruggedly cool, miniscule form factor is eight times smaller than a traditional 2.5-inch hard drive, making it perfect for notebooks, tablets and Ultrabooks. mS200 features a caseless, PCB-only design with no moving parts. It’s backed by a three-year warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston reliability.
- Guaranteed - three-year warranty and free technical support
- mSATA interface - fully compliant with industry standard, easy to fit, guaranteed to work
- NAND Flash memory based - shock-resistant with low power consumption
- Supports Intel's SRT - combines capacity advantage of HDD with performance improvements of SSD in dual-storage configuration
- Supports S.M.A.R.T. - monitors the status of your drive
- Supports TRIM - maintains maximum performance on compatible operating systems
- Automatic encryption (AES128-bit) Password at the drive level ensures secure data protection
- Sequential Read/Write 120GB: 550MB/s / 520MB/s Maximum 4k Read/Write 120GB: up to 86,000/ up to 48,000 IOPS Random 4k Read/Write 120GB: up to 17,000/45,000 IOPS
- Guaranteed - three-year warranty and free technical support
- Firewall Micro Appliance With 4x Gigabit Intel LAN Ports, Barebone
- Firewall Micro Appliance With 4x Gigabit Intel LAN Ports, AES-NI, Barebone
- Crucial 8GB Single DDR3/DDR3L 1600 MT/S (PC3-12800) Unbuffered SODIMM 204-Pin Memory - CT102464BF160B
- QOTOM Q190G4-S02 Barebone Industrial PC Gateway Router for pfSense - Intel J1900, 4 Gigabit NICs
- Barebone 4 Lan J1900 Router Qotom-Q190G4N-S07 ,Intel Celeron Processor J1900,VGA,4USB, apply to router, firewall, proxy, Linux Mini PC pfSense
- Crucial 4GB Single DDR3/DDR3L 1600 MT/S (PC3-12800) Unbuffered SODIMM 204-Pin Memory - CT51264BF160B
- Qotom Q190G4 Intel Celeron Processor 3215U Dual Core Processor Barebone Mini PC
- Samsung 850 EVO - 250GB - mSATA Internal SSD (MZ-M5E250BW)
- QNINE mSATA SSD Adapter To USB 3.0, Mini SATA Use as Portable Flash Drive / External Hard Drive, 50mm Mini PCIe Solid State Drive Reader Converter (No Cable Needed)
- Kingston Technology 8GB 1600MHz DDR3L (PC3-12800) 1.35V Non-ECC CL11 SODIMM Intel Laptop Memory KVR16LS11/8
|SanDisk SD8SN8U-128G-1122 X400 M.2 SSD 128GB
Lowest new price: $62.99
List price: $62.99
SanDisk X400 128GB M.2 2280 SSD 1Znm TLC
- SanDisk SD8SN8U-128G-1122 X400 M.2 SSD SATA 128GB
- 2280 M.2 Form Factor (2.23mm x 22.00mm x 80.00mm)
- nCache 2.0 Technology
|ADATA Premier SP600 128 GB 2.5 Inch SATA III Excellent Read up to 540MB/s Solid State Drive (ASP600S3-128GM-C)
Lowest new price: $52.99
Lowest used price: $60.27
List price: $56.99
The Premier Pro SP600 SATA III 6Gb/s SSD implements the latest firmware optimization techniques and is comprised of strictly selected Flash memory chips. It is the best storage solution choice for consumers considering a first time hardware upgrade. It is the best storage solution choice for consumers considering a first time hardware upgrade.
- Capacity: 128 GB
- NAND Flash Memory: Synchronous MLC
- 2.5 inch Form Factor; SATA III 6Gb/s Interface
- NCQ and TRIM Support (requires OS support)
- Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology (S.M.A.R.T.) Support
- Delivering You Into the New World of Solid State Drives
- Premier Pro SP600 Solid State Drive offers continuous read and write speeds of up to 360 and 130 MB per second, with 4KB random read/writes up to 40,000/30,000 IOPS.
- The SP600 adopts specially selected Flash chips from reliable manufacturers, and supports the Windows TRIM command.
- Sequential Read/Write is 530/150 MB/S
|Mushkin REACTOR 1TB Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) 2.5 Inch SATA III 6Gb/s MLC 7mm MKNSSDRE1TB
Lowest new price: $254.49
List price: $259.98
Jaws will barely have time to drop. The Mushkin reactor SSD provides the extreme performance benefits of a solid-state drive, while enabling the big data capacity of mechanical hard drives. Featuring the silicon motion sm2246en controller, the Mushkin reactor SSD is an ideal tool for gamers, professionals, and consumers in need of high capacity storage solutions. Specifications: - seek time <0.1Ms - mtbf 1,500,000 hours, early bad block retirement keeps the healthiest blocks in use - data refresh technology ensures data integrity. 1gb ddr3 dram, SATA 3.0 (6Gb/s) interface (backwards compatible with SATA 2.0 (3Gb/s) and SATA 1.0 (1.5Gb/s)) - Supports security erase, trim support (os/driver support required), high-reliability mlc nand flash.
- Capacity: 1tb,interface: SATA 3 (6gb/s), silicon motion controller - sm2246en
- Max read: 560mb/s; max write: 460mb/s
- 4Kb random read / write: up to 74,000 / 76,000 iops
|Intel 512GB M.2 80mm SSD (SSDPEKKW512G7X1)
Lowest new price: Too low to display
List price: $194.99
Specs: capacity: 512GB form factor: M.2 22 x 80 mm interface: PCI-Express NVMe 3.0 X4 NAND flash: TLC latency: n/a iops: random read (8GB span): up to 128,500 iops random write (8GB span): up to 128,000 iops bandwidth: sequential read: up to 1775 MB/s sequential write: up to 560 MB/s vibration: operating: 2.17 grams (5-700hz) max non-operating: 3.13 grams (5-800hz) max MTBF: 1,600,000 hours power consumption: active: 100 mw (typical) idle: 40 mw (typical)
- Interface: PCI-Express NVMe 3.0 x4
- Capacity: 512GB
- NAND Flash: TLC
- Form Factor: M.2 22 x 80 mm
|Samsung PM961 Polaris 128GB M.2 NGFF PCIe Gen3 x4, NVME Solid state drive SSD, OEM (2280) (MZVLW128HEGR-00000)
Lowest new price: $78.95
List price: $78.95
The top-ranging PM961 makes use of 2-bit MLC V-NAND flash and provides sequential reads of up to 3,000 MB/s and sequential writes of up to 1,150 MB/s.
Likewise, random reads and writes are listed at 450K IOPS and 400K IOPS respectively.
The PM961 is available in 128GB, 256GB, 512GB and 1TB capacities.
Samsung's Client Edition Solid-State Drives (SSDs) use the latest in-house NAND Flash and an advanced in-house controller to deliver superior performance,
exceptional reliability, and minimal power drain, while securing your files with leading-edge data protection.
Samsung SSDs feature superior sequential read and write speeds, along with first-class random read and write levels.
These drives are ideal for heavy performance-centric uses, such as multi-tasking, complex data manipulation, and high-performance gaming.
SSDs represent the first major advancement in primary storage technology in years.
Upgrading to a Samsung SSD might be the most important computer upgrade you ever make.
Samsung SSD users will experience dramatic improvements in boot time, shutdown, application loads, web browsing, application installations, and file copies.
When accessing data, SSDs regularly outperform traditional Hard Disk Drives (HDDs) by as much as 100 times.
Due to their precision engineering and super-thin design, Samsung SSDs can be installed easily in most PCs, ultrabooks, and notebooks to replace outdated HDDs.
SSDs lack moving mechanical parts, resulting in extremely short startup and shutdown/standby times and extended durability.
Samsung SSDs feature leading-edge data protection, eliminating any concerns about data theft.
Samsung SSDs will transform your computing experience with their revolutionary random access speeds, multi-tasking prowess, and outstanding durability and reliability.
- Model PM961, Interface PCI Express Gen3 x4, Form Factor M.2 NVME
- Capacity128GB, Flash 2-bit MLC V-NAND
- Sequential Read Up to 2800 MB/s, Sequential Write Up to 600 MB/s
- Random Read Up to 140K IOPS,Random Write Up to 40K IOPS
- Supply Voltage / Tolerance +3.3V ± 5%,Physical dimension Width: 22.00 ± 0.15 mmLength: 80.00 ± 0.15
|Samsung 850 EVO 1TB 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-75E1T0/AM)
Lowest new price: $278.90
Lowest used price: $248.01
List price: $399.99
Samsung SSD 850 EVO 2.5-Inch SATA III Transform your PC with the Samsung 850 EVO 2.5-Inch SATA III SSD. Featuring Samsung V-NAND technology and Dynamic Thermal Guard protection, the 850 EVO ensures the integrity of your data even under heavy workloads. The 2.5-inch form factor is an ideal fit for most desktop PCs and laptops. With exceptional read/write speeds and TurboWrite technology, the 850 EVO can easily handle high-intensity tasks such as video editing, data analysis, and gaming.
- Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology. Optimized Performance for Everyday Computing.
- Incredible Sequential Read/Write Performance : Up to 540MB/s and 520MB/s Respectively,and Random Read/Write IOPS Performance : Up to 98K and 90K Respectively
- Endurance, Reliability, Energy Efficiency, and a 5-Year Limited Warranty. Included Contents: 2.5" (7mm) SATA III (6GB/s) SSD & User Manual (All Other Cables, Screws, Brackets Not Included).
- Included Contents: 2.5" (7mm) SATA III (6GB/s) SSD & User Manual (All Other Cables, Screws, Brackets Not Included).
- Samsung MZ-75E1T0E is the business / integrator equivalent to the MZ-75E1T0/AM.
Page 4 of 1157
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.