Personalize, Protect and Organize All Your Memorex DVD's and CDR's with Memorex Labeling Kits, Labels, DVD Storage Cases and Jewel Cases.
Ease of use, quality, convenience, and value are only a few of the many reasons for the popularity of the write-once CD-R, easily the most popular blank media available. Memorex CD-R offers 80 minutes of audio recording time or 700 MB of data storage, compatible with 1x to 52x computer CD writers.
What's in the Box
30 computer CD-R discs, data sheet.
- 30-disc spindle
- 700 MB data/computer CD-Rs (not compatible with component or "music" CD recorders)
- Up to 80 minutes of linear PCM audio per disc
- 1x to 52x write speed (with compatible CD recorder)
- Write-once CD-R format
Save scratched CDs, DVDs and games with this Skip Doctor motorized disc repair kit. Easy to use with no batteries required, it fixes scratches and abrasions on most audio, video and game discs without messy pastes. The patented radial wheel uniformly resurfaces the disc's protective layer while leaving the data unaffected. Kit includes an AC power cord, disc holder, resurfacing wheel and built-in spray bottle with resurfacing fluid, plus a drying cloth and felt buffing square stored inside the handle. 7Hx8Wx3D.
Don't despair! When you're experiencing screen freezing, booting problems, skipping, and distortion in music, movie, game, and data discs, call in the motorized SkipDoctor. Its patented radial-polishing process does what mere wiping can't, helping you salvage discs you'd otherwise have to trash. And its powerful motor saves you something else: elbow grease. Spin through multiple damaged discs in a single sitting and get back to your primary activity quickly and easily. The unit makes repairs in three simple, no-mess steps. The motorized SkipDoctor works on both three- and standard five-inch discs.
What's in the Box
Motorized SkipDoctor, a storage case, an extra resurfacing wheel, a drying cloth, 2 felt buffing pads, a severe-scratch pad, a 4-ounce bottle of resurfacing fluid, a 3-inch-disc adapter ring, and a user's manual.
- Patented radial-polishing process helps salvage discs you'd otherwise have to trash
- Motorized design makes repairs easier than ever
- 3 simple, no-mess steps
- Stylish black-and-yellow color evokes other quality power tools
- Works on both 3- and 5-inch discs, including CDs, DVDs, CDR/RWs, games, computer, data, and photo discs