|Browse by Catagory:
Digital Cameras: SLRs
Digital Camera Batteries
Digital Camera Lenses
Medium Format Cameras
Large Format Cameras
Medium Format Lenses
Large Format Lenses
Cases & Bags
Laptop Sleeves & Slipcases
Englargers & Accessories
Darkroom Air & Temperature Regulators
Photo Printer Paper
Frames & Albums
Accessories & Supplies
Portable CD Players
Car Audio & Video
Car Speakers & Subwoofers
Complete Audio Systems
Remote Car Alarms
Vehicle Backup Cameras
Computers -- Blank Media
Computers -- Blu-ray Media
Computers -- CD-R Media
Computers -- DVD+R Media
Computers -- DVD+RW Media
Computers -- DVD-R Media
Computers -- Processors
Computer & Monitor Mounts
Racks & Cabinets
GPS & Navigation
Marine GPS Chart Plotters
Specialty Outdoor Gear
Handhelds & PDAs
Receivers & Amplifiers
Portable Audio & Video
Digital Video Recorders
Portable DVD Players
Wireless Access Points
Batteries & Chargers
Uninterrupted Power Supplies
USB Flash Drives
Tape Backup Devices
DDR & Rambus
Memory Cards & Readers
Memory Card Readers
Memory Card Adaptors
Micro SD Cards
SecureDigital (SD) Cards
MP3 & Digital Audio
MP3 Player Accessories
Digital Voice Recorders
Sirius Satellite Radio
Electronics & Photo
Handhelds & PDAs
|iPad Air/iPad Air 2 Keyboard + Leather Cover, Poweradd Bluetooth iPad Keyboard Cover w/Removable Wireless Keyboard, Built-in Multi-angle Stand for Apple iPad Air 1/2, iPad 5/6 [iOS 10+ Support]
Lowest new price: $23.99
List price: $20.00
Poweradd Service Upgrade:
- 24 months limited product warranty.
- 24h*7d Customer Service and Technical Support.
- 30-day money back guaranteed
Poweradd Removable Wireless Bluetooth iPad Keyboard for iPad Air 1 / iPad Air 2 / iPad 5 / iPad 6.
Perfect 2 in 1
Ultra thin PU leather cover and detachable keyboard combined perfectly, with the compact folding size of 10.2 * 7.0 * 1.1 inches, easy to carry on the go.
Detail makes perfect
- Adjustable stand design ensures your hands are free while watching video, and at any angle you feel comfortable.
- Energy-saving keyboard sleep mode ensures the maximum efficiency, 60 hours' continual working time on a single charge.
- Bluetooth 3.0 makes the working distance up to 33 feet / 10m.
- Auto Sleep / Wake: Put your iPad Air/iPad Air 2/iPad5/iPad6 to sleep or wake when the case is closed or opened.
- Bluetooth version: Bluetooth 3.0
- Battery Capacity: 450mah
- Input: Micro USB charge 5V
- Standby time: 30 days
- Continual working time: 60 hours
- Chraging time: 2-3 hours
- Working distance: 33 feet / 10 meters
- Comfy & Convenient Bluetooth keyboard: Easily pairing with your iPad Air & iPad Air 2. Laptop-like keyboard, built-in ABS island-style keys for comfortable, fast and efficient typing offering a natural feel like a standard Apple keyboard. With up to 33 feet (10 meters) working distance, convenient for daily using. (100% Perfectly fit with your iPad Air 1/iPdad Air 2/iPad 5/iPad6)
- Full-body Protection: Soft & Durable PU (synthetic) leather case protects your iPad perfectly away from dirt, scratches, stains, splashes or dents. Also, this premium vegan leather case is compact, lightweight and snug for a perfect, secure fit. And Built-in Versatile adjustable Stand provides you a good angle for reading, typing or watching.
- Build-in premium Li-ion battery with energy-saving mode, provides at least 72 hours' continual working time and 30 days standby time on a full charge. (REMINDS: Charge the keyboard for about 2-3 hours before first use.)
- Intelligent Automatic Feature: Automatically sleep / wake your iPad up when you close or open it. Intelligent re-connect your iPad when you are going to typing. (One short click the keyboard Or switch ON/OFF button)
- What You Get: 24-month Poweradd limited warranty, 30-day money back guaranteed and 24h/7d friendly customer service! Retail packaging included a 1× iPad Air/ iPad Air 2 Bluetooth keyboard, 1× Smart folio case, 1× USB charging cable, and 1× User manual.
- Supershieldz for Apple iPad Air / Air 2 Tempered Glass Screen Protector, Anti-Scratch, Anti-Fingerprint, Bubble Free, Lifetime Replacement Warranty
- Apple iPad Air A1474 16GB, Wi-Fi - space gray (Certified Refurbished)
- iPad Air/iPad Air 2 Keyboard + Leather Case, Poweradd Removable Bluetooth iPad Keyboard Case + Auto Wake/Sleep Function, Built-in Stand for Apple iPad Air 1/2, iPad 5/6 [Apple iOS 10+ Support] - Red
- Apple iPad Air MD786LL/A - A1474 (32GB, Wi-Fi, Black with Space Gray) (Certified Refurbished)
- New iPad 9.7" (2018 & 2017)/iPad Pro 9.7/iPad Air 2/iPad Air Screen Protector, SPARIN Tempered Glass Screen Protector - Apple Pencil Compatible/High Definition/Scratch Resistant
- Apple iPad Air 2, 16 GB, Space Gray, Newest Version (Certified Refurbished)
- [2-pack] New iPad 9.7" 2018/2017/Pro 9.7"/Air 2/Air Glass Screen Protector,RUBAN Tempered Glass Screen Protector for iPad 9.7-inch,Apple Pencil Compatible/Bubble-Free/Anti-Fingerprint, Clear
- [3-Pack] Supershieldz- High Definition Clear Screen Protector For Apple iPad Air 2 & iPad Air + Lifetime Replacements Warranty- Retail Packaging
- Anker Bluetooth Folio Keyboard Case for iPad Air 2 [ONLY] - Smart Case with Auto Sleep/Wake, Comfortable Keys and 6-Month Battery Life Between Charges (Not compatible with iPad 9.7 inch/iPad Air)
- iPad Keyboard + Leather Case, Alpatronix KX100 Bluetooth iPad Keyboard Case with Removable Wireless Keyboard, Folio Protection & Built-in Tablet Stand for iPad 4, 3, 2, 1 [iOS 10+ Support] - (Black)
|[email protected] Ultra Rugged Warehouse Inventory Scanner Data Terminal, Android 5.1 / Zebra Omnidirectional 1D 2D QR Barcode Engine, Touch Panel, 802.11b/g/n
Lowest new price: $495.00
List price: $495.00
Important notice: there are copy versions of this model on the market with very similar appearance, but unverified quality based on low cost solutions & scan engine. We hereby remind our clients to make careful investigation before making the purchase decisions.
Input: physical keyboard/touch panel
Expansion card slot: Micro SD *1(maximum 32GB, card not included), SIM*1, SAM*1
Interfaces: Mini USB*1, POGO PIN*1, 3.5mm Audio Jack*1
LED Indicator: Power, Status
Camera: 5.0 mega pixels with flash and automatic focus
Power Supply: rechargeable 3.8 V 3800 mAh lithium battery pack(Operation time ≥8 hours)
Dock charger: optional. Item link: www.amazon.com/dp/B0744FGPH5
Operation system: Android 5.1, supports multi-languages
CPU: Quad-Core 1.2GHz
Display: 4.0 inch TFT-LCD WVGA(800*480) color touch screen
Panel: capacitive touch screen, supports multi-touch
Barcode Scanner(Motorola SE4500 crosshair barcode engine):
1D Symbologies: UPC/EAN, Bookland EAN, UCC Coupon Code, ESSN EAN, CODE 39, CODE 128, GS1-128, ISBT 128, Trioptic Code 39, CODABAR, MSI, Interleaved 2/5, Discrete 2/5, Chinese2/5 , Korean3/5, Matrix 2/5, CODE 32,CODE 93, CODE 11, Inverse 1D, GS1 DataBar, Composite Codes;
2D Symbologies: PDF417, MicroPDF417, Data Matrix, Data Matrix Inverse, MaxiCode, QR Code, Aztec, Aztec Inverse Postal Codes: U.S. Postnet, U.S. Planet, U.K. Postal, Japan Postal, Australian Postal, Netherlands KIX Code, USPS 4CB/One Code/Intelligent Mail, UPU FICS Postal
Wireless Data Transmission
Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n, supports seamless roaming
Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0
3G: Not available
Operating Temperature: -10℃~50℃
Storage Temperature: -20℃~ 70℃
- 12-months manufacturer warranty. The package includes: 1* handheld device, 1* 3800mAH Li-ion battery, 1* charger (US standard), 1* USB cable, 1 * snap-on connector. Optional dock charger available at: www.amazon.com/dp/B0744FGPH5
- A pocket-sized handheld mobile computer & data collector with unparalleled ruggedness for mission critical applications. Designed for a wide range of enterprise mobile work in retail, commercial delivery, transportation, warehouse & logistics management etc., tasked with delivering high work efficiency, maintaining the most update and accurate stock level, reducing operational costs.
- The incorporated Zebra (Motorola) SE4500 crosshair barcode scanner engine provides outstanding performance on both 1D & 2D barcode. The PDA's keyboard output function enables web-based or Google Android applications. You can simply scan barcodes into websites, Google play inventory software or excel file. Also you can develop customized software based on source code provided by us.
- Qualcomm 1.2GHz quad-Core CPU. 2G RAM, 16G ROM. Optimized & enhanced Android OS for data real-time encryption, guarantee enterprise data safety. Support WiFi 802.11b/g/n & Bluetooth for wireless data transmission. Integrated RFID reader (NFC enabled)/ GPS / camera.
- 4" high definition LCD display, high sensitivity industrial touch panel, work with gloves & wet finger. 3800mAh replaceable lithium battery. Expandable micro SD card slot.
- Dock Charger For Cruiser Handheld Terminal PDA Barcode Scanner
- Zebra Technologies GC420-200510-000 Printer, Direct Thermal, 203 Dpi Resolution, EPL and ZPL LANguage, 8 MB SD RAM
- [12 Rolls, 700/Roll] Aegis 3 Inch X 2 Inch Direct Thermal Zebra / Eltron Compatible Labels - Premium Resolution & Adhesive
- Platinum Tools 100054C Clamshell EZ-RJPRO HD Crimp Tool
- [email protected] Handheld Android Barcode Scanner Wireless Inventory Data Terminal, With Motorola 1D Laser Barcode Engine, Android 5.1 / 4G LTE Smart Phone / GPS, WLAN 802.11b/g/n
- PM Company Direct Thermal Labels, 4 x 6 Inches, 3-Inch Core, 1000 Labels per Roll, 4 Rolls per Carton (PS46123)
- StarTech USB31000S StarTech USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet NIC Network Adapter - USB to RJ45 for 10/100/1000 Network
- Ubiquiti Networks Unifi 802.11ac Dual-Radio PRO Access Point (UAP-AC-PRO-US)
- Intel Compute Stick CS125 Computer with Intel Atom x5 Processor and Windows 10 (BOXSTK1AW32SC)
- Rubbermaid Commercial FG295600BLA Plastic Deskside Wastebasket, 28-1/8-quart, Black
|MUNBYN 3G 4G Rugged Handheld Android 7.0 POS Terminal with Touch Screen Bluetooth GPS and Honeywell Barcode Scanner for 1D 2D PDF417
Lowest new price: $498.10
List price: $629.99
Warranty time: 24 months
1.Professional Honeywell barcode scanner to read all 1D bar codes.
2.Quad core processor, 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM,to run multiple tasks simultaneously.
3.Connectivity:WIFI/Bluetooth 4.0/GPS/3G WCDMA,GSM,EDGE/4G FDD-LTE/TDD-LTE/GPRS.
4.Rechargeable 4000 mAh lithium battery, continuous working time 12 hours,locked stand-by time more than 18 days.
5.Compatible with Loyverse pos software.You can download from App Store.Suitable for delivery,warehouse,library,retail shop,home business.
Display Screen:4.0 inch QVGA imitative glass durable touch screen
TFT-LCD, 650000 colors, 480*800 (QVGA size)
The brightness of LED Backlight is adjustable
Expand Port:SIM card,Micro SD (TF) Card
Battery Capacity:Rechargeable Li-polymer Battery 3.7V 4000mAh
Key:21pcs soft silicon key
CPU:ARM Cortex-A53 64bit Quad-Core 1.3G
Flash ROM:Standard 16G NAND Flash Storage
Micro SD/TF port (Max up to 32G)
WI-FI：Support IEEE802.11b/g/n protocol
Resolution:4Mil minimum width
Scanning Speed:104(±)12/sec (bothway)
Scanning Angle:47o±35o(Standard) / 35o±3o(narrow angle)
The Sensor Resolution:752(level)×480(vertical)pels(gray level)
Focus element (VLD):655nm ± 10nm
RFID function on option
Camera:Hd 8 million pixels, with LED, automatic focusing
- 1 x Handheld POS
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x USB Cable
You can download User Manual at:
You can watch operation video on Youtube:
You can download SDK development files at:
- ▲Android 7.0 system, the highest version in POS market.
- ▲NOT COMPATIBLE with iPad, Mac, Square, Shopkeep, Clover, Shopify, Quickbook or Paypal Here.
- ▲Support 1D barcode:UPC/EAN, Code128, Code39, Code93,Code11, Interleaved 2 of 5, Discrete 2 of 5, Codabar, MSI, RSS.
- ▲You can watch Youtube training video at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AlSlKFtnLg.
- ▲It is compatible with Loyverse application to take order and print receipts. You can download from Google Play.
|HP iPAQ 211 Enterprise Handheld (210 Series)
Lowest new price: $559.00
Lowest used price: $187.48
List price: $449.99
Whether you're an IT manager or a mobile professional, you can maximize your business results with an organizer that makes the most of your on-the-go style. HP's powerful iPAQ 211 Enterprise Handheld will run your work applications and a broad range of third-party solutions. Just over 2/3-inch thin and just under 7 ounces light, it fits securely in your hand and you'll be able to see what you're doing, indoors and out, on the big, bright 4-inch touchscreen display. The iPAQ 211 also offers robust enterprise features such as dual expansion slots for SD/SDIO cards and CompactFlash HC (High Capacity) cards, as well as convenient input/output of headphone, microphone, and voice record
Whether you're an IT manager or a mobile professional, you can maximize your business results with an organizer that makes the most of your on-the-go style. HP's powerful iPAQ 211 Enterprise Handheld will run your work applications and a broad range of third-party solutions. Just over 2/3-inch thin and just under 7 ounces light, it fits securely in your hand and you'll be able to see what you're doing, indoors and out, on the big, bright 4-inch touchscreen display.
The iPAQ 211 also offers robust enterprise features such as dual expansion slots for SD/SDIO cards and CompactFlash HC (High Capacity) cards, as well as convenient input/output of headphone, microphone, and voice record
The HP iPAQ 211 Enterprise Handheld features a 4-inch screen, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity, both SD/SDIO and CompactFlash HC expansion, and Windows Mobile 6 Classic operating system.
The SDIO and CompactFlash slots on the top.
24-pin connector, mini-USB and 3.5mm headphone jack on the bottom.
With the power of the Windows Mobile 6 Classic operating system, you'll stay easily connected to your business and personal data on the go. And you'll stay productive with familiar software tools at your fingertips--Office Mobile includes Word, Excel, and PowerPoint--and bring your important documents and files from your PC with you wherever you roam.
This slim, stylish organizer also lets you go online with Wi-Fi to keep your calendar, contacts, and tasks up to date. The integrated Wi-Fi networking makes it easy to access to Internet and email at the office, home or campus, and at other Wi-Fi hotspots at airports, cafes and hotels. Connect to Bluetooth accessories like headsets and keyboards to be more productive--you can even connect to your Bluetooth mobile phone to go online (requires compatible phone and cellular data plan). The Wireless Connection Manager helps you extend your battery life--check your connections and turn them off when you're not using them.
The iPaq 111 is also a great mobile entertainment companion, allowing you to listen to your music collection and watch videos with the Windows Media Player Mobile. You can store music and video files on optional Secure Digital (SD) memory cards. You can also view, share, and manage your photos with HP Photosmart Mobile, as well as play pre-installed games or download your favorites from the Internet.
- View easily in a variety of environments on the large, 4-inch, TFT touch screen
- Use familiar applications including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Synchronize email and data with your PC via mini-USB or an Exchange server with Wi-Fi connectivity
- Store business-critical information with high-capacity SDIO and CompactFlash expansion
- Use headphones, a microphone, and other USB devices via convenient in/out ports
- Connect Bluetooth peripherals such as headsets and keyboards with the Bluetooth 2.0 with Enhanced Data Rate (EDR)
- Get peace of mind with the one-year limited warranty
- Rely on HP: the planned three-year product life cycle will support your enterprise testing and deployment efforts
- Wireless: Integrated WiFi (802.11 b/g) with WEP through WPA2-Enterprise (EAP-TLS and PEAP) and WiFi Multimedia) Bluetooth v2.0 with EDR
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows Mobile 6 Classic
- Microsoft programs included: Office Mobile , Office Outlook Mobile, Internet Explorer Mobile, Windows Media Player 10
- Processor: Marvell PXA310, 624 MHz
- Display: 4-inch transflective TFT RGB color 480 x 640 pixel touch screen with LED backlight
- Memory: 128 MB SDRAM main memory for running applications; 256 MB flash ROM
- Power: 2200 mAh lithium-ion rechargeable, user changeable battery
- Connectivity: 24 pin connector, mini USB, high-capacity SDIO slot, CompactFlash HC slot
- Audio: Integrated microphone, receiver, speaker, 3.5mm 4-pin headphone jack
- Hardware buttons: 5-way navigation with press to activate, 4 programmable, voice recorder, power, reset
- HP exclusive applications: iPAQ Wireless Manager, HP Photosmart Mobile, HP QuickStart Tour, HP iPAQ Setup Assistant, HP Help and Support, Bluetooth Manager, Certificate Enroller, Asset Viewer
- Warranty One-year parts and labor in most regions; 90 days technical support for software.
- Dimensions: 5.27 x 2.97 x 0.69 inches
- Weight (with battery): 6.7 ounces
What's in the Box
HP IPAQ 211, standard 2200 mAh battery, AC Adapter with power cord, sync/charge cable, stylus, slip case, documentation kit, HP iPAQ Companion CD
Powered by Windows Mobile 6
Microsoft's Windows Mobile 6 Classic updates the Windows Mobile 5 platform with a number of handy features that make searching through email, editing Microsoft Office documents, and staying on top of your most important communications even easier. Emails can now be viewed in their original rich HTML format and now offer the ability to visit embedded links. It also includes Windows Live for Windows Mobile, which provides a full set of Windows Live services, such as the Windows Live Messenger IM application, which now enables you to chat with more than one person at one time or send a file.
With Windows Mobile 6, your phone will finally be able to emulate the power and features of your PC's Microsoft Office suite. You'll be able to neatly view, navigate and edit Word documents and Excel spreadsheets in their original formatting--without affecting tables, images or text--as well as view PowerPoint presentations.
- Microsoft Office Word Mobile features include spell-check, Find and Replace commands, bulleted lists, text formatting, and support for tables for the first time.
- With Excel Mobile, you’re not just confined to editing charts: with the new Chart Wizard you can create charts quickly and easily.
- PowerPoint Mobile allows you to view the full presentation, rehearse timings, check the order and any live links you may have in your presentation. You can then email comments back to the team or communicate via MSN Messenger for an immediate response.
- After creating or editing a Word document or Excel spreadsheet, you can synchronize it with your PC and it will automatically be converted to the PC version.
All Windows Mobile 6 powered devices include Direct Push Technology for up-to-date email delivery and automatic synchronization of Outlook calendars, tasks and contacts through Microsoft Exchange Server. It also offers a set of important device security and management features that include the capability to remotely wipe all data from a device should it be lost or stolen, helping ensure that confidential information remains that way.
- Enterprise-grade PDA with Windows Mobile 6 Classic operating system and 4-inch touchscreen
- View and edit Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files with Microsoft Office Mobile; sync email and calendar from desktop with Outlook Mobile
- Wi-Fi networking (802.11b/g); Bluetooth connectivity for handsfree devices and peripherals; dual expansion slots for optional SD/SDIO and CompactFlash HC memory cards
- Listen to music and watch videos using Windows Media Player 10 Mobile; view, share, and manage photos
- What's in the Box: HP IPAQ 211, standard 2200 mAh battery, AC Adapter with power cord, sync/charge cable, stylus, slip case, documentation kit, HP iPAQ Companion CD
- 3.70V,2200mAh,Li-ion,Replacement Pocket PC Battery for HP iPAQ 212, iPAQ 210, iPAQ 211, iPAQ 214, iPAQ 216, Compatible Part Numbers: 451405-001, 459723-001, HSTNH-S17B
- Extended Battery for HP iPAQ 200, 210, 211, 212, 214, 216 (with cover)
- HP Ipaq 210 Enterprise Handheld
- HP iPAQ 200, iPAQ 210, iPAQ 211, iPAQ 212, iPAQ 214, iPAQ 216 2200mAh Battery
- FA980AAABA - HP iPAQ 110 Classic Handheld MarvellPXA310 624 MHz - 64 MB RAM - 256 MB ROM - 3.50 Active Matrix TFT Color LCD - 65536 Colors (16-bit) - Windows Mobile 6 Classic
|Intermec CK3XAA4M000W4100 Mobile Computer, Alphanumeric, EX25 Near/Far Range Imager, No Camera, 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth, WEH 6.5, All Languages
Lowest new price: Too low to display
List price: $1,250.00
CK3X / Alphanumeric / EX25 Near/Far Range Imager / No Camera / 802.11 a/b/g/n / Bluetooth / WEH 6.5 / All Languages.
- Withstands multiple 1.5m (5ft) drops to concrete across all operating temperature ranges and an IP54 seal rating against rain and dust
- Choice of integrated high motion tolerance 2D area imager or 2D near/far area imager supports high-performance, omni-directional scanning
- Equipped with a power efficient 1GHz multi-engine Texas Instruments processor, 256MB RAM and 1GB Flash
- Industry-leading battery performance will last a full shift and beyond
|Alphasmart Neo - Handheld
Lowest used price: $18.00
- SANOXY USB 2.0 Cable Type A Male to Type B Male 6 ft, Black
- Sandisk 1GB SDSDB-1024 or SDSDJ-1024 (BXP-S) SD Secure Digital Card
- Master Lists for Writers: Thesauruses, Plots, Character Traits, Names, and More
- The Emotional Wound Thesaurus: A Writer's Guide to Psychological Trauma
- The Negative Trait Thesaurus: A Writer's Guide to Character Flaws
- Neo2 Alphasmart Word Processor with Full Size Keyboard, Calculator
- Freewrite Distraction-Free Writing Tool, Smart Typewriter, E Ink Display w/Frontlight, Cherry MX Mechanical Keyboard, Cloud Connected w/Wi-Fi (US Edition, ANSI)
|Palm Tungsten E2 Handheld
Lowest new price: $239.50
Lowest used price: $27.05
The juggling act of modern life gets easier with a smart, versatile and reliable friend like this stylish Tungsten E2 handheld from PalmOne. Manage your calendar, contacts, documents, presentations, photos and videos with welcome clarity thanks to a brighter, richer color screen. With 32MB of built-in flash memory your data is safe even when you don't have time to recharge. Bluetooth technology gives you wireless freedom to work on the go. View and edit spreadsheets and word processing documents and easily sync your calendar and contacts from Outlook. But, we know what all-work-and-no-play does to Jack. Once your work is done, crank up some tunes because the E2 plays your digital music files too! Imported. 3-1/10Hx4-3/4Wx3/5D".
- 320x320 Transflective TFT color display with touchscreen, supports more than 65,000 colors
- Built-in Bluetooth technology for connecting to compatible wireless devices, such as mobile phones, laptops, and printers
- Powerful, yet affordable, with 32 MB of memory (26 MB actual storage capacity)
- Create and edit Word, Excel, Adobe PDF, and PowerPoint compatible files
- Supports SD, SDIO and MultiMediaCard expansion-cards to add extra memory, features or content
|HP iPAQ hx2495b Pocket PC (FA674B#ABA)
Lowest new price: $389.00
Lowest used price: $109.90
List price: $389.00
HP HX2495B Ipaq Pocket PC. Take your favorite songs, videos, and web sites everywhere you go. The versatile HP iPAQ hx2495B Pocket PC offers just the right mix of performance, security, connectivity,and expandability, integrated Wi-Fi (802.11b) and Bluetooth and an expansion slot compatible with SD, SDIO, MMC and CompactFlash. The iPAQ hx2495 Pocket PC also offers 3.5"-diagonal transflective TFT LCD screen, with 320 x 240 resolution and 16-bit color (for more than 65,000 colors), Intel PXA270 processor operating at 520MHz, 192MB total memory (includes 128MB ROM and 64MB SDRAM), with up to 80MB user-available persistent memory available and an integrated microphone, speaker and one 3.5mm stereo headphone jack.
The HP HX2495B Ipaq Pocket PC lets you take your favorite songs, videos, and Web sites everywhere you go. Compact and versatile, the Ipaq offers just the right mix of performance, security, connectivity, and expandability. Thanks to the integrated 802.11b wireless LAN, you can surf the web at your local Wi-Fi hotspot, keep in touch with friends and family via email, and download videos and songs in minutes. Take the Ipaq with you, and you'll never be out of touch.
Compact and versatile, the HP Ipaq Pocket PC lets you take your favorite songs, videos, and Web sites everywhere you go. View larger.
Equipped with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology for reliable connectivity.
HP ProtectTools lets you use a PIN or password to control access to your Ipaq.
USB 2.0 desktop synchronization cradle makes it easy to transfer files to and from your PC.
The Ipaq features wireless connectivity with integrated Wi-Fi 802.11b and Bluetooth, as well as an expansion slot compatible with Secure Digital (SD) cards. It's powered by an Intel PXA270 processor running at 520 MHz. It also features the Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 premium edition software for Pocket PCs. To help you enjoy more vivid music videos and movies, the 3.5-inch display features 16-bit color transflective for more than 65,000 colors. The Ipaq also contains 256 MB total memory, so there's plenty of room to store all your data. The integrated microphone, speaker, and stereo headphone jack offer a clear, enjoyable audio experience. Plus, the Lithium-Ion (1440 mAh) battery is both removable and rechargeable, which saves you money.
How to Get the Most Out of Your Ipaq
Ipaq offers a world of personal, professional, and entertainment options at your fingertips. View and edit Microsoft Office documents like Excel charts and Powerpoint presentations, including custom animations and slide transitions. Save time and remain up to date by using the USB 2.0 desktop synchronization cradle, which enhances file transfer speeds and synchronization of information between your PC and Windows Mobile-based device. The persistent store feature lets you protect data when your device runs out of battery power, while the HP ProtectTools (in collaboration with Credant Technologies) lets you use a PIN or password to control access to your Ipaq with encryption so that your data is protected should your Ipaq get misplaced or stolen. Enjoy images and slide shows using the HP Image Zone software for Pocket PC, and wirelessly print documents, e-mail, brochures, and photos to a Bluetooth-enabled printer. You can also easily transfer files to your Ipaq by communicating with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, and create personal area networks using peer-to-peer communication.
The Ipaq, with its soft, rubber sides and slip-free grip, is easy to carry. You will also appreciate the faster, more flexible playback with enhanced audio and video file formats using Windows Media Player 10. While surfing the Web, get where you want to go fast with the five-way navigation button and four application launch buttons. Expand your capabilities as your needs grow, using the Secure Digital (SD) card slot, and keep the display clear and free of scratches with the included plastic flip cover.
Warranty and Customer Service
The Ipaq comes with a one-year limited warranty. You can also rely on HP's renowned total care service and support, which J.D. Power and Associates has recognized as consistently providing "an outstanding customer service experience."
What's in the Box
HP iPAQ hx2495 Pocket PC, USB desktop synchronization cradle, removable/rechargeable lithium-lon battery, AC adapter, charger adapter, stylus, protective plastic flip cover, product information guide, and getting started disc.
- Pocket PC lets you access your favorite songs, videos, and websites at home or your local Wi-Fi hotspots
- Comes with a Lithium-Ion 1440 mAh battery, an AC adaptor, and a charge adaptor
- Equipped with Wi-Fi (802 11b) and Bluetooth wireless technology; features the Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 premium edition software for Pocket PCs
- Dimensions: 3.01 x 4.71 x 0.65 inches (WxHxD); weighs 5.8 ounces
- PC comes with a one-year limited warranty and access to HP's renowned 24 hour customer service
|AlphaSmart Dana - Handheld - Palm OS 4.1 ( 560 x 160 )
Lowest used price: $43.95
The AlphaSmart saved every keystroke directly to the machine's RAM, which was maintained by a battery backup even when powered down. AlphaSmarts could transfer data either by a special program that communicated with the AlphaSmart or by the simpler method of transmitting the keystrokes of the written text as if it were the computer's keyboard. When not transferring text, the AlphaSmart could be used as a standard keyboard. AlphaSmarts were very popular in schools for their affordability and durability. Elementary schools and high schools used them; and they were particularly popular among special education departments for use by students with graphomotor challenges. The machines were also popular among journalists and writers, who found them easy to carry and appreciated the full-size keyboard and long battery life
- Included are a full-size keyboard and a screen that's 3.5 times wider than the typical handheld screen.
- Virtually all Palm applications are compatible with Dana, and many are ready to take advantage of the wide screen.
|Palm TX Handheld
Lowest new price: $166.99
Lowest used price: $45.63
List price: $166.99
The Palm TX Handheld features 128 MB of flash memory ,Built-in wireless connectivity via Wi-Fi (802.11b) and Bluetooth, Easily manage email on the road or access files on your office desktop PC,Expansion slot that supports MMC, SD, and SDIO memory cards and Palm Desktop Software for Windows and Mac. It also features a high-resolution 320 x 480-pixel screen (with portrait and landscape orientation modes), a fast Intel 312 MHz ARM-based processor, and expansion slot for Secure Digital (SD), MultiMedia (MMC), and Secure Digital I/O (SDIO) cards. The 128 MB of non-volatile flash memory (of which approximately 100 MB is available for files and software) protects your documents and information, even if the device is not charged and the power runs down. And, of course, the Palm TX features Palm's suite of information management applications, the ability to edit Word- and Excel-compatible files, and synchronization with Microsoft Outlook (Windows only).
Created for today's fast-paced mobile landscape, the sleekly lightweight Palm TX handheld keeps you connected to your most important data--from email to files stored on your office PC--while you're away from your desktop with built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth wireless connectivity. It also features a high-resolution 320 x 480-pixel screen (with portrait and landscape orientation modes), a fast Intel 312 MHz ARM-based processor, expansion slot for Secure Digital (SD), MultiMedia (MMC), and Secure Digital I/O (SDIO) cards. The 128 MB of non-volatile flash memory (of which approximately 100 MB is available for files and software) protects your documents and information, even if the device is not charged and the power runs down. And, of course, the Palm TX features Palm's suite of information management applications, the ability to edit Word- and Excel-compatible files, and synchronization with Microsoft Outlook (Windows only).
Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Wireless Connectivity
Stay connected easily when you're on the go with the built-in Wi-Fi wireless connectivity (802.11b), which enables you to access email and browse the Web at hotspots such as at coffee shops and in airports, or in your office if you have a wireless LAN network. You can even retrieve documents from your main computer with the included WiFile LT software. The Palm TX also comes the following enhancements:
With built-in wireless Bluetooth connectivity (version 1.1), you can synchronize the Palm TX with a Bluetooth-enabled computer from across the room (within a range of 10 meters, or approximately 30 feet). But that's just the start. Using a compatible Bluetooth-enabled phone, you can send and receive e-mail and connect to the Web, send multimedia (MMS) or text (SMS) messages, and even automatically dial any number in your handheld's Contact's application. (You can also synchronize data the "old-fashioned" way via the USB connection at the base of the handheld.)
- Added ability for the device to scan for available networks
- Improved connection logic to automatically connect to available compatible networks
- Three steps to easily set up a new network connection
- A free 30-day subscription to all T-Mobile Wi-Fi hotspots
For mobile professionals, the Palm TX provides all the conveniences of managing email on the road. With Wi-Fi access or Bluetooth technology, you can check corporate or campus email as well as personal accounts; download, read and edit a Word or Excel report on the fly; synchronize Outlook contacts, calendar, tasks and memos; and work with Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync, using VersaMail software, to synchronize email and calendar
The expansion card slot for MMC, SD and SDIO formats lets you insert a memory card from a digital camera and view photos on the large, color display; you can even can add transitions between photos and present them as a slideshow. The Palm TX handheld's compatibility with SD Cards up to 2GB lets road warriors carry a few favorite home videos and be entertained on long trips.
Support for Word, Excel, PowerPoint and PDF files
With the included DataViz Documents To Go software, you rehearse your PowerPoint presentation discreetly in an airport, make last-minute changes to a Word document, and check the numbers in an Excel spreadsheet and update them on the spot. The Palm TX comes with support for native Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files. And with the included Adobe Reader for Palm OS, you can download and view converted Acrobat files.
The Palm TX comes bundled with Pocket Tunes MP3 player for playing music files or Podcasts, which allows you to create and edit play lists, shuffle songs and navigate by album, artist or genre. The Palm TX also includes built-in software for viewing digital photos and video clips. And with MobiTV software (sold separately), you can view a wide range of television programs, including news, sports and entertainment, directly on the Palm TX handheld.
Operating System and Software
Veteran Palm OS handheld users will immediately notice the new Favorites view, which provides easy access to applications, files, and folders. The installed Palm OS 5.4 also introduces the Files application, which enables easy navigation among folders and files. It uses the intuitive and easy-to-learn Graffiti 2 writing software to input data into the handheld (as well as an on-screen keyboard). Windows users can synchronize their calendar, contacts, tasks, and notes with Microsoft Outlook. The Palm OS features the following organizer applications:
- Contacts: Lets you store several addresses for each contact, and with new fields for more phone numbers, multiple e-mail addresses, instant messenger IDs, and Web sites.
- Calendar: Use the new Agenda view to see upcoming calendar events, tasks due, and important e-mail, and color-code your events to provide an easy way to reference your calendar in the Agenda, Day, Week, and Month views. Take more notes, or synchronize more details from your desktop, in the larger Memos and Notes fields.
- Tasks: Use tasks with alarms and repeating tasks to set reminders for important commients.
The Palm TX is compatible with PCs running Windows Windows 2000 (SP4) and XP (Outlook synchronization requires MS Outlook 2000, 2002, or 2003; sold separately), and with Macs running Mac OS 10.2.8 to 10.4.
What's in the Box
Palm TX handheld, flip cover, USB sync cable, power adapter, 3-step setup poster, Graffiti 2 sticker, Software Install CD-ROM with Palm Desktop, Tutorial, Getting Started Guide, User Guide, and bonus software.
- Sleek, stylish handheld with 128 MB of flash memory and big 320x480 screen
- Built-in wireless connectivity via Wi-Fi (802.11b) and Bluetooth
- Easily manage email on the road or access files on your office desktop PC
- Expansion slot that supports MMC, SD, and SDIO memory cards
- Palm Desktop Software for Windows and Mac
Page 1 of 29
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.