|Browse by Catagory:
Digital Cameras: SLRs
Digital Camera Batteries
Digital Camera Lenses
Medium Format Cameras
Large Format Cameras
Medium Format Lenses
Large Format Lenses
Cases & Bags
Laptop Sleeves & Slipcases
Englargers & Accessories
Darkroom Air & Temperature Regulators
Photo Printer Paper
Frames & Albums
Accessories & Supplies
Portable CD Players
Car Audio & Video
Car Speakers & Subwoofers
Complete Audio Systems
Remote Car Alarms
Vehicle Backup Cameras
Computers -- Blank Media
Computers -- Blu-ray Media
Computers -- CD-R Media
Computers -- DVD+R Media
Computers -- DVD+RW Media
Computers -- DVD-R Media
Computers -- Processors
Computer & Monitor Mounts
Racks & Cabinets
GPS & Navigation
Marine GPS Chart Plotters
Specialty Outdoor Gear
Handhelds & PDAs
Receivers & Amplifiers
Portable Audio & Video
Digital Video Recorders
Portable DVD Players
Wireless Access Points
Batteries & Chargers
Uninterrupted Power Supplies
USB Flash Drives
Tape Backup Devices
DDR & Rambus
Memory Cards & Readers
Memory Card Readers
Memory Card Adaptors
Micro SD Cards
SecureDigital (SD) Cards
MP3 & Digital Audio
MP3 Player Accessories
Digital Voice Recorders
Sirius Satellite Radio
Electronics & Photo
Handhelds & PDAs
|Sony Clie PEG-TJ37/U Handheld
Lowest used price: $49.99
List price: $299.99
- Palm OS version 5.2, i.MXL application processor, 32 MB RAM
- Built-in 310K Pixels CMOS Camera with 2x Digital Zoom (JPEG, 640 x 480 resolution), audio player, and video player
- High resolution TFT Color Display (320 x 320 dots, 65,536 colors)
- Integrated Memory Stick slot (compatible with optional Memory Stick Pro media)
- Internal lithium-ion polymer rechargeable battery
|Cruiser Enterprise Handheld Terminal Android PDA Barcode Scanner, Integrated Zebra 1D Laser Barcode Engine, Android 5.1 OS, WiFi 802.11b/g/n, For Field Mobile Work
Lowest new price: $499.99
A rugged mobile computer with enhanced security Android operation system, for high efficiency data collection in field work. Ideal for scan-intensive environments that require high-quality data capture throughout the enterprise.
Its all-in-one design can deliver improved work flow and enhanced productivity in a wide range of point of service applications such as commercial delivery, job allocation,mobile order taking, order fulfillment, ticket scanning, payment processing, inventory checking etc., eliminates the need to carry and manage different devices such as mobile computer, barcode scanner, GPS, camera etc., reducing operational costs.
Input: physical keyboard/virtual keyboard
Expansion card slot: Micro SD *1(maximum 32GB, card not included), SIM*1, SAM*1
Interfaces: Mini USB*1, POGO PIN*1, 3.5mm Audio Jack*1
LED Indicator: Power, Status
Camera: 5.0 mega pixels with flash and automatic focus
Battery: rechargeable 3.8 V 3800 mAh lithium battery pack(Operation time ≥8 hours)
Single slot dock: charge one unit device & one extra battery (optional at extra cost)
Operation system: Android 5.1 OS, supports multi-languages
CPU: Quad-Core 1.2GHz
Display: 4.0 inch TFT-LCD WVGA(800*480) color touch screen
Panel: capacitive touch screen, supports multi-touch
All 1D bar codes incl. UPC/EAN, Code128, Code39, Code93, Code11, Interleaved 2 of 5, Discrete 2 of 5, Chinese 2 of 5, Codabar, MSI, RSS etc, UPS, Fedex, DHL, USPS barcode
Wireless Data Transmission
Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n
Bluetooth: BT 4.0
WLAN: GPRS/GSM/WCDMA (Note: the 3G bands works in Europe and China only)
- 12-Months manufacturer warranty. Comes with: 1* handheld device, 1* Li-ion battery, 1* charger (US/EU standard), 1* USB cable. Optional dock charger available at: www.amazon.com/dp/B0744FGPH5
- A pocket-size mobile computer & handheld terminal with unparalleled ruggedness. Incorporated Motorola SE955 laser scan engine for professional 1D barcode reading. Ideal for scan-intensive environments that require high-quality data capture throughout the enterprise.
- Qualcomm 1.2GHz quad-core CPU, 2G RAM, 16G ROM. Android 5.1 OS. Support WiFi (802.11b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.0. Extension memory: micro SD card slot. 4inch TFT-LCD display with upgraded high sensitivity capacitive panel. 3800mAh rechargeable lithium battery & power-saving design for long durability.
- The PDA's default keyboard output mode enables web-based or Google Android applications. You can simply scan barcodes into websites, Google play inventory software or excel file. Also you can develop customized software based on source code provided by us.
- Ultra rugged construction, IP65 waterproof & dustproof, 5ft./1.5meters drop survival to concrete. Designed specifically for the "hold and carry" activities at postal, retail, POS, field service, transportation, logistics, order fulfillment, commercial delivery etc. tasked with delivering high work efficiency & high level customer service.
|FA980AAABA - HP iPAQ 110 Classic Handheld MarvellPXA310 624 MHz - 64 MB RAM - 256 MB ROM - 3.50 Active Matrix TFT Color LCD - 65536 Colors (16-bit) - Windows Mobile 6 Classic
Lowest new price: $529.00
Lowest used price: $129.95
pDesigned to keep your life in balance, the HP iPAQ 110 Classic Handheld is a sleek, stylish personal organizer and affordable companion to your cell phone. Go online with Wi-Fi and keep your calendar, contacts and tasks up-to-date./p
- Marvell PXA310 624MHz - 64MB RAM/ - 256MB ROM - 3.5" Active Matrix TFT Color LCD - 65536 Colors (16-bit) - Windows Mobile 6 Classic
|HP iPAQ Pocket PC hx2750 - Handheld - Windows Mobile 2003 SE - 3.5" color TFT ( 240 x 320 ) - Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
Lowest new price: $339.00
Lowest used price: $89.00
List price: $339.00
HP iPaq hx2750 hx2755 Windows Wi-Fi Bluetooth PDA - This iPAQ is compact and carryable enough to keep with you at all times yet it packs a big punch in performance and expandability, connectivity, and security. The highlight: it protects your information using your fingerprint or your fingerprint combined with a personal information number (PIN). Order your HP iPaq hx2750 hx2755 Windows Wi-Fi Bluetooth PDA today.
Manufacturer Part Number: FA301A
Product Description: HP FA301A iPAQ hx2750 128MB Pocket Pc
Product Type: Pocket Pc
Backlit Display: Yes
Installed ROM: 128 MB
Operating System: Microsoft Pocket PC 2003
Input Method: Control Pad Keyboard Keypad Stylus Touchscreen
Included Functions: Address Book Audio Playback Bluetooth Compatibility Calculator Calendar E-mail Integrated MP3 Player Note Pad Scheduler Spreadsheet Video Playback Voice Recording Web Browser Word Processor
Battery Type: Lithium Ion Rechargeable
Color Depth: 65536 Colors (16-bit)
Included Network Card: Wireless Ethernet - 11 Mbps IEEE802.11b
Interface Type: Audio - Headphone Out (0.125 inch Mini) Serial - Infrared (IrDA-SIR) USB - Universal Serial Bus B
Number of Batteries: 1
Power Options: AC Input Rechargeable Battery
Display Size: 3.5 in
Display Type: Transflective LCD (TFT)
Installed Memory: 128 MB
Slots: Compact Flash Type II MMC Slot SDIO Card Secure Digital (SD) Slot
Processor Speed: 624 MHz
Condition: Mnf. Refurbished
Type of Package: Plain Box
What¿s in the box: Pocket Pc - AC Adapter - Fingerprint Reader - Microphone Speaker Stylus
Dimensions: 3.01 inches Width x 4.71 inches Depth x 0.65 inches Height
Weight: 5.8 oz
- HP iPAQ Pocket PC hx2750 HX2755 PDA - Handheld - Windows Mobile 2003 SE - 3.5" color TFT ( 240 x 320 ) - Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- Manufacturer Part Number: FA301A
- Manufacturer: HP
|Compaq iPAQ 3650 Color Pocket PC
Lowest new price: $349.00
Lowest used price: $79.00
List price: $349.00
Great starting PDA
Compaq's iPAQ pocket PC combines a real Intel processor, new hardware, and a sleek industrial design that fits in your hand to create a powerful and stylish PDA you can take anywhere. It offers 32 MB of RAM and 16 MB of ROM--enough memory to hold a robust package of applications while leaving you a lot of room for your own applications. The color TFT screen produces 4,086 colors, and you can view the screen from many angles and in a variety of lighting situations. The Compaq iPAQ wraps the power of a Microsoft Windows operating system in a new interface designed for ease of use in a portable format. Even if you've never used a computer or digital organizer, learning to use the Compaq iPAQ is easy.
Other highlights of the Compaq iPAQ include a microphone and a speaker as well as an audio-in jack. It features an infrared port for wireless data transfer. The Compaq iPAQ uses five buttons plus a five-way joystick. The iPAQ connects to either USB or serial ports. The iPAQ allows you to input data in your own handwriting, by soft keyboard, by voice recorder, or through inking. Both audible and visual alarms alert you when you have a scheduled event.
What sets this Pocket PC apart from similar devices on the market is its sleevelike expansion-pack system. The expansion-pack system allows you add functionality to suit your particular needs. Expansion-pack options currently include a CompactFlash pack, the ability to attach a CompactFlash card slot to your iPAQ, an executive leather and PC Card expansion pack, and a water-resistant sports pack. In the future, Compaq plans to release a global positioning system pack, so you can make your iPAQ pocket PC into a GPS unit.
The Compaq iPAQ is sporty and small. At 5.11 by 3.28 by 0.62 inches and 6 ounces, it fits in your hand or slides into your pocket with ease. Don't let the size fool you into thinking you don't get many applications with your iPAQ. You receive a great deal of Microsoft software, such as Pocket versions of Word, Excel, Internet Explorer, and Outlook as well as the full desktop version of Outlook 2000. Compaq has also built in utilities so that frequent actions--such as switching between tasks, adjusting volume, or changing backlighting--are only a click away.
Compaq offers a one-year warranty on parts and labor for the iPAQ.
What's in the box
- iPaQ 3650
- Two Styli
- Vinyl slipcase
- AC adapter
- Docking cradle
- Rechargeable Lithium Polymer battery
- iPaQ Expansion Pack system
- User Manual
- 240 x 320 TFT LCD screen displays more than 4,000 colors
- 32 MB RAM and 16 MB ROM
- Includes Pocket Excel, Word, Internet Explorer, and Outlook, plus desktop version of Outlook 2000
- Plays Audible.com spoken-word content; optional expansion packs can add a variety of functions
- Box: iPaQ 3650, Two Styli, Vinyl slipcase, AC adapter, Docking cradle, Rechargeable Lithium Polymer battery, iPaQ Expansion Pack system, User Manual
|PalmOne Tungsten E Handheld
Lowest new price: $120.00
Lowest used price: $20.00
List price: $121.99
Designed to support real life, this Palm Tungsten E Handheld processes business and personal data at dizzying speeds, and tracks the details so you don't have to. It pairs a sizeable 32MB of memory with a high-resolution 320x320 transflective color screen, which makes working on the go truly feasible. It can be used to create and edit Word, Excel and PowerPoint files, and synchronizes with Outlook's calendar, contacts, tasks, notes and e-mail. Updated organization software with a new agenda view and color-coded calendar help you customize your scheduling and stay productive. After hours it keeps you tuned in to your personal interests with an MP3 player, video and photo viewing. Features a 5-way navigator for 1-handed operation, and a Palm expansion slot that allows you to add extra memory or content; supports Secure Digital/Secure Digital IO/MultiMediaCards. PIM applications include calendar, contacts, memos and tasks. A powerful ARM processor lets you listen to MP3s while operating the scheduler or computer applications. Ample memory leaves plenty of room to customize with software for thousands of applications (sold separately). Accepts 3.5mm stereo headphone plug for MP3 and video playback. Includes Palm desktop software for Windows and Macintosh, Microsoft Outlook conduits, and software essentials CD with Documents to Go Professional Edition, Adobe Acrobat Reader, powerOne personal calculator, RealOne Mobile Player, Handmark Magic Dogs, Handmark Mobile DB, Handmark PDA Money, Kinoma Player and Producer, Palm Photos, Palm Reader, VersaMail 2.6, Telephony/SMS, Phone Link, Phone Link Updater and Palm Dialer. Kit includes stylus, flip cover, USB HotSync cable, wall adapter, desktop installation and software essentials CD w/PDF file users manual, and Read This First instructions. Uses Palm OS 5.2.1. Compatible with Windows 98/2000/Me/XP or Mac OS 9.1 or higher and OS X 10.1.2 to 10.2.6. 4-1/2Lx3-1/10Wx1/2D".
- Windows 7(32 bit edition only)
- Windows Vista (32 bit edition only)
- Packed for business and priced for value
- Create and edit Word, Excel and PowerPoint-compatible files on the run
- Listen to MP3s, watch video clips and view photos wherever you go
- Easy-to-read, high resolution, 320x320 transflective color screen
- What's in the box: Handheld device; Palm Desktop software, including Documents To Go; all basic utilities such as Calendar, Contacts, Tasks., etc.
|HP iPAQ HX2490C Pocket PC
Lowest new price: $400.00
Lowest used price: $139.00
List price: $495.90
HP iPAQ hx2490cUNSPSC CodeUNSPSC Code : 43211504
- POCKETPC SD USB SERIAL 802.11B BT
|HP iPAQ hx2495 Pocket PC
Lowest new price: $495.95
Lowest used price: $129.00
List price: $495.95
Hewlett-Packard (FA674A#ABA) HP IPAQ HX2495 Mobile Media Companion Intel PXA270 Processor 520 MHz,
- 3.5" TFT Active Maxtrix screen with 16-bit color
- Bluetooth and IEEE 802.11b data link protocols
- Includes touch-screen, five-way navigation button and stylus input sources
- Operates on Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 Premium Edition
- One-year warranty
|PalmOne m125 Handheld
Lowest new price: $145.90
Lowest used price: $40.00
Expand your horizons and organize your busy schedule with the Palm m125 handheld. With 8 MB of memory, a USB HotSync cradle, and a new expansion card slot, the curvy, sleek Palm m125 offers lots of computing power and versatility. You'll be able to add more powerful applications and store thousands of memos, appointments, addresses, and to-do items.
The Palm m125 handheld comes with Palm's classic information management applications, including Date Book, Address Book, To-Do List, and Memo Pad. You can also jot down notes quickly using the Notepad feature, which works like an electronic sticky note.
Additionally, the Palm m125 comes with a CD-ROM packed with bonus productivity, communication, and entertainment software--including AOL for Palm, MultiMail SE (for e-mail), DataViz Documents to Go (for viewing Word and Excel documents), Palm Reader (for e-books), AvantGo (for Web content after synchronization or with Internet connection), and Vindigo (for finding places to eat and shop).
You can back up data with your PC or Macintosh in seconds with the included USB HotSync cradle. And it works with all the same accessories as the Palm m100 handheld--including keyboard, digital camera, and an array of color faceplates.
A rubberized flip cover protects your handheld screen when it's not in use. It features a window so you can quickly view the time and alarm reminder messages when your handheld cover is closed. And, as with other Palm handhelds, you can use the infrared port to instantly exchange and store information--such as business card data--at the touch of a button.
With the expansion card slot, you can back up your data without synchronizing with your PC, expand the memory capacity to hold e-books and other applications, and add modules such as a dictionary-thesaurus and Lonely Planet CitySync guides. It is compatible with both MultiMediaCards (MMCs) and Secure Digital (SD) cards.
The Palm m125 handheld ships with desktop and HotSync software for both PC and Macintosh systems. The HotSync cradle connects to your computer's USB port. To connect to a PC or Mac serial port, you will need to order the optional serial cradle.
The m125 comes with a USB HotSync cradle, a stylus, a protective flip-cover, and two AAA alkaline batteries. It is backed by a one-year warranty.
- 8 MB memory--stores thousands of addresses, phone numbers, appointments, and to-do items
- New Secure Digital/MultiMediaCard expansion slot for additional memory and functionality such as a dictionary/thesaurus, games, and more
- Link to Microsoft Outlook for synchronizing data and downloading e-mail (Windows only); compatible with Windows and Mac
- Comes with add-on software, including MultiMail SE (for e-mail), AOL for Palm, DataViz Documents to Go, Palm Reader (for e-books), AvantGo
- What's in the box: m125, USB HotSync cradle, a stylus, a protective flip-cover, and two AAA alkaline batteries
|Sony Clie PEG-NX70V (Silver) Handheld
Lowest used price: $89.99
List price: $499.99
If you're like most people, your life is filled with appointments, social engagements & meetings. Keeping track of it all can be tough. Until Sony created the Clie, that is. From a Palm OS 4.1 & 8MB built-in memory to Calendar, Appointment & To-Do List functions, this is one sharp organizer. But it doesn't stop there. It also includes great entertainment & expansion features, like a Memory Stick expansion slot, a built-in MP3 player & a video player. Who says life has to be all work and no play?
The Palm-powered PEG-NX70V Clié handheld comes equipped with a built-in digital camera (310,000 effective pixels) for taking digital pictures and video. The camera resolution has been improved to 640 x 480 pixels (VGA) with an option to save the images on Memory Stick media in JPEG format. Furthermore, the PEG-NX70V will record and play back video (MPEG-4) and store it on Memory Stick media.
The PEG-NX70V is equipped with a wireless communication slot for adding an optional wireless LAN (802.11b) card. Browse the Web, check e-mails, and synchronize data wirelessly with your PC via wireless local area network (LAN access point sold separately and Internet service provider required).
The PEG-NX70V features high resolution on its 320 x 480 pixel backlit color display, which can display over 65,000 colors.
The Sony Clié PEG-NX70V is powered by Palm OS 5.0 for more processing power, multimedia features, wireless connectivity, and higher security than OS 4.1.
The PEG-NX70V comes with the following Sony software: Audio Player, Clié Album, Clié Camera, Clié Mail, Clié Memo, Clié Remote Commander, Clié Viewer, Flash Player 5, Image Converter 2 1.0 (for PC), Memory Stick Backup, Memory Stick Export 1.1 (for PC), Memory Stick Files, Memory Stick Import, Movie Player, Movie Recorder, PictureGear Studio (for PC), PhotoStand, Photo Editor, SonicStage LE 1.5 (for PC), Sound Converter 1.0 (for PC), Sound Utility, Voice Recorder, and World Alarm Clock
The Sony Clié PEG-NX70V is compatible with Windows 98 SE, 2000 Professional, Me, XP Home, and XP Professional editions.
In the Box
The Sony Clié PEG-NX70V comes with a USB HotSync cradle, stylus, AC Adapter, stereo headphones, remote controller, plug adapter, plug adapter attachment, hand strap, installation CD-ROM, beginner's guide, add-on application guide, End User License Agreement, Graffiti sticker, and limited-warranty statement.
- Built-in digital camera (310,000 effective pixels)
- Integrated wireless communication slot
- High-resolution TFT color display (320 x 480 pixels)
- 16 MB of RAM, 16 MB of ROM, Memory Stick expansion slot
- PEG-NX70V, USB HotSync cradle, stylus, AC Adapter, stereo headphones, remote controller, plug adapter
Page 4 of 59
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.