|Browse by Catagory:
Digital Cameras: SLRs
Digital Camera Batteries
Digital Camera Lenses
Medium Format Cameras
Large Format Cameras
Medium Format Lenses
Large Format Lenses
Cases & Bags
Laptop Sleeves & Slipcases
Englargers & Accessories
Darkroom Air & Temperature Regulators
Photo Printer Paper
Frames & Albums
Accessories & Supplies
Portable CD Players
Car Audio & Video
Car Speakers & Subwoofers
Complete Audio Systems
Remote Car Alarms
Vehicle Backup Cameras
Computers -- Blank Media
Computers -- Blu-ray Media
Computers -- CD-R Media
Computers -- DVD+R Media
Computers -- DVD+RW Media
Computers -- DVD-R Media
Computers -- Processors
Computer & Monitor Mounts
Racks & Cabinets
GPS & Navigation
Marine GPS Chart Plotters
Specialty Outdoor Gear
Handhelds & PDAs
Receivers & Amplifiers
Portable Audio & Video
Digital Video Recorders
Portable DVD Players
Wireless Access Points
Batteries & Chargers
Uninterrupted Power Supplies
USB Flash Drives
Tape Backup Devices
DDR & Rambus
Memory Cards & Readers
Memory Card Readers
Memory Card Adaptors
Micro SD Cards
SecureDigital (SD) Cards
MP3 & Digital Audio
MP3 Player Accessories
Digital Voice Recorders
Sirius Satellite Radio
Electronics & Photo
Handhelds & PDAs
|Android 5.1 Wireless Handheld Computer, Symbal 1D Barcode Scan Engine,4G LTE,WIFI,Bluetooth,GPS,4" TouchScreen
Lowest new price: $539.98
List price: $999.98
An all-in-one Android powered handheld mobile computer and barcode scanner for the most demanding applications.
Enable field work to be more efficient in extreme outdoor and industrial environment, help users collect accurate real-time data and work more productively.
Physical size: 153mm*75mm*29mm.
Weight: 286g/10.09oz (including battery).
Display: 4in.WVGA (480*800) TFT-LCD, capacitive dual touch panel
Card slot: 1 PSAM, 1 SIM, 1 MicroSD.
Interface: USB Micro-B, serial port RS-232(TTL)
Audio: 0.5W speaker, build-in microphone.
Battery: rechargeable li-ion polymer, 3.7V, 3200 mAh
CPU: Qualcomm 1GHz quad core
Storage: Build-in 8GB Flash, Micro SD 32GB max (card not included)
Operation system: Android 5.1
WLAN: IEEE802.11a/b/g/n, internal antenna
WWAN: WCDMA/HSDPA/HSPA+ , GSM/GPRS/EDGE, 4G LTE (support AT&T, Verizon, T-mobile etc main 4G bands)
WPAN: Bluetooth v2.1+EDR Bluetooth v3.0+HS Bluetooth v4.0 Low Energy (LE)
Barcode Scanner: Motorola Symbol SE955 laser scan engine, 104scans/second
Operation temperature: -10 to 50℃/14 to 122℉
Storage temperature: -40 to 70℃/-40 to 158℉
Drop test: 1.2m/3.9ft. Multipledrops, 6 sides (concrete floor under operating temp)
Tumble: 1,000 times, 0.5m/1.6ft, 6 contact surfaces, IEC compliance
Sealng: IP64 rated
- A rugged handheld barcode scanner & portable data terminal for business, industrial, retail, field service, point of sale, transportation, logistics, warehouse etc., tasked with delivering high working efficiency, reducing operational costs.
- Android 5.1 OS. Qualcomm Quad core CPU. 8GB Nand Flash. Micro SD memory expansion available. Bluetooth 4.0. WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n. 4G LTE network & smart phone. 4inch TFT-LCD touch panel. QWERTY keypad. 3200mAh rechargeable li-ion battery. Support GPS(A-GPS).
- Incorporated Motorola Symbol Laser Scan engine for high performance 1D barcode reading at 104scans/second. Support Google Android inventory applications or website input. Ideal for scan-intensive environment data capturing throughout the enterprise.
- Fully rugged construction. High durability. IP64 sealed rainproof & dustproof. One meter drop survival to concrete.
- Comes in 5~7days. 12-months warranty. What's included: 1* handheld PDA, 1* Li-ion battery, 1* power adapter (US standard), 1* USB cable, 1 * snap-on station (micro USB/power), 1 * dock charger, 1* CD (for user manual & technical documents).
|HP iPAQ 111 Classic Handheld (FA979AA#ABA) (110 Series)
Lowest new price: $337.95
Lowest used price: $60.00
List price: $329.00
Designed to help keep your action-packed life in balance, iPAQ 110 Classic Handheld makes an excellent - and affordable - companion to your cell phone. This slim, stylish organizer also lets you go online with Wi-Fi to stay in touch and keep your calendar, contacts, and tasks up to date. What's in the Box: HP IPAQ 111, standard battery, stylus, AC Adapter with power cord, mini USB synchronization/charge cable, slip case and documentation.
Designed to help keep your fast-paced life in balance, the HP iPAQ 111 Classic Handheld makes an excellent--and affordable--companion to your cell phone. Just over 1/2-inch thin and just under 4 ounces light, it fits securely in your hand with a non-slip finish. Easily see what you're doing, indoors and out, on the big, bright 3.5-inch touchscreen display.
With the power of the Windows Mobile 6 Classic operating system, you'll stay easily connected to your business and personal data on the go. And you'll stay productive with familiar software tools at your fingertips--Office Mobile includes Word, Excel, and PowerPoint--and bring your important documents and files from your PC with you wherever you roam.
The HP iPAQ 111 features a 3.5-inch screen, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity, SD/SDIO expansion, and Windows Mobile 6 Classic operating system.
This slim, stylish organizer also lets you go online with Wi-Fi to keep your calendar, contacts, and tasks up to date. The integrated Wi-Fi networking makes it easy to access to Internet and email at the office, home or campus, and at other Wi-Fi hotspots at airports, cafes and hotels. Connect to Bluetooth accessories like headsets and keyboards to be more productive--you can even connect to your Bluetooth mobile phone to go online (requires compatible phone and cellular data plan). The Wireless Connection Manager helps you extend your battery life--check your connections and turn them off when you're not using them.
The iPAQ 111 is also a great mobile entertainment companion, allowing you to listen to your music collection and watch videos with the Windows Media Player Mobile. You can store music and video files on optional Secure Digital (SD) memory cards (the SD slot also accepts SDIO cards). You can also view, share, and manage your photos with HP Photosmart Mobile, as well as play pre-installed games or download your favorites from the Internet.
- Stay productive on the road with familiar software: Windows Mobile 6 Classic OS, Microsoft Office Mobile (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Microsoft Office Outlook Mobile; you can even view PDF documents
- Get things done fast with the powerful Marvell PXA310 624MHz processor
- Arrive at appointments on time by having your calendar and contact information handy
- Synchronize email and documents to take with you
- Check email at the office, home, or campus, and at other Wi-Fi hotspots at airports, cafes, and hotels
- Use Bluetooth to go online and connect to your Internet-enabled mobile phone when Wi-Fi is not available
- Connect Bluetooth peripherals (sold separately) like headphones and keyboards
- Extend your battery life by checking your wireless connections and turning them off as needed
- View, share, and manage photos on the bright 3.5-inch touch screen
- Play games and download them from the Internet
- Listen to music and watch videos using Windows Media Player 10 Mobile
- Get peace of mind with the one-year limited warranty
- Wireless: Integrated WiFi (802.11 b/g with WPA2 security); Bluetooth v2.0 with EDR
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows Mobile 6 Classic
- Microsoft programs included: Office Mobile , Office Outlook Mobile, Internet Explorer Mobile, Windows Media Player 10
- Processor: Marvell PXA310, 624 MHz
- Display: 3.5-inch transflective TFT RGB color 240 x 320 pixel touch screen with LED backlight
- Memory: 64 MB SDRAM main memory for running applications; 256 MB flash ROM
- Power: 1200 mAh lithium-ion rechargeable, user changeable battery
- Connectivity: Mini-USB 2.0 port for sync/data/charge, SDIO high-capacity card slot
- Audio: Integrated microphone, receiver, speaker, 3.5mm 4-pin headphone jack
- Hardware buttons: 5-way navigation with press to activate, 4 programmable, voice recorder, power, reset
- HP exclusive applications: iPAQ Wireless Manager, HP Photosmart Mobile, HP QuickStart Tour, HP iPAQ Setup Assistant, HP Help and Support, Bluetooth Manager, Certificate Enroller, Asset Viewer
- Warranty One-year parts and labor in most regions; 90 days technical support for software.
- Dimensions: 4.59 x 2.71 x 0.54 inches
- Weight (with battery): 3.68 ounces
What's in the Box
HP IPAQ 111, standard battery, stylus, AC Adapter with power cord, mini USB synchronization/charge cable, slip case, documentation, HP iPAQ Companion CD
Powered by Windows Mobile 6
Microsoft's Windows Mobile 6 Classic updates the Windows Mobile 5 platform with a number of handy features that make searching through email, editing Microsoft Office documents, and staying on top of your most important communications even easier. Emails can now be viewed in their original rich HTML format and now offer the ability to visit embedded links. It also includes Windows Live for Windows Mobile, which provides a full set of Windows Live services, such as the Windows Live Messenger IM application, enabling you to chat with more than one person at one time or send a file.
With Windows Mobile 6 Classic, your phone will finally be able to emulate the power and features of your PC's Microsoft Office suite. You'll be able to neatly view, navigate and edit Word documents and Excel spreadsheets in their original formatting--without affecting tables, images or text--as well as view PowerPoint presentations.
- Microsoft Office Word Mobile features include spell-check, Find and Replace commands, bulleted lists, text formatting, and support for tables for the first time.
- With Excel Mobile, you’re not just confined to editing charts: with the new Chart Wizard you can create charts quickly and easily.
- PowerPoint Mobile allows you to view the full presentation, rehearse timings, check the order and any live links you may have in your presentation. You can then email comments back to the team or communicate via MSN Messenger for an immediate response.
- After creating or editing a Word document or Excel spreadsheet, you can synchronize it with your PC and it will automatically be converted to the PC version.
All Windows Mobile 6 powered devices include Direct Push Technology for up-to-date email delivery and automatic synchronization of Outlook calendars, tasks and contacts through Microsoft Exchange Server. It also offers a set of important device security and management features that include the capability to remotely wipe all data from a device should it be lost or stolen, helping ensure that confidential information remains that way.
- Handheld PDA with Windows Mobile 6 Classic operating system and 3.5-inch touchscreen
- View and edit Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files with Microsoft Office Mobile; sync email and calendar from desktop with Outlook Mobile
- Wi-Fi networking (802.11b/g); Bluetooth connectivity for handsfree devices and peripherals; expansion slot for optional SD/SDIO memory cards
- Listen to music and watch videos using Windows Media Player 10 Mobile; view, share, and manage photos
- What's in the Box: HP IPAQ 111, standard battery, stylus, AC Adapter with power cord, mini USB synchronization/charge cable, slip case, documentation, HP iPAQ
|Palm Z22 Essentials Pak
Lowest new price: $159.90
Lowest used price: $66.77
List price: $99.00
The Palm Z22 Essentials Pak features the Palm Z22 organizer plus a free case, extra styli and screen protectors (over a $20 value!)
The Z22 Essentials Pak features the Palm Z22 organizer, a free carry case, extra styli, and extra screen protectors (over a $20 value). Combining an attractive design and a full color, the blue skin case is the ideal solution to secure your organizer. Three styli are perfect for keeping extras in your home or office. Four screen protectors ensure your screen is protected from scratches.
The Palm Z22 organizer is so easy to use you can get started in a few simple steps. Pick it up. It’s small and light. Turn it on. There's a bright color screen. Appointments, phone numbers, to-do lists, and photos--keep it all there. It's a little organizer with a lot to love.
About the Palm Z22
If you're still using a paper planner, maybe it's time to catch up with technology and upgrade to the affordable and easy-to-use Palm Z22 handheld. It enables you to keep your entire day-to-day schedule and contact information at hand and in your pocket--no more flipping through multiple pages, looking for scraps of paper or keeping track of to-do lists. And you won't have to enter the same thing twice--once on the computer and once in your planner, as you can easily make updates on your computer and synchronize data to the Palm Z22 in just a minute or two.
This handheld features a 32 MB of flash memory (20 MB accessible for file and software storage), Palm OS 5.4 (Garnet), a fast 200 MHz ARM-based processor, and an internal rechargeable battery (that can be charged via the included AC adapter or via the USB cable connected to your PC).
Weighing just over 3 ounces and about the same size as a deck of playing cards, the Palm Z22 is compact and stylish with a white front and translucent blue backing. Small enough to fit into any purse, backpack or back pocket, it boasts a bright, 160 x 160-pixel color touchscreen display, which provides easy readability of names, addresses, and appointments. You can even color-code appointments for improved organization, and view and carry pictures of friends and family wherever you go.
Operating System and Software
The installed Palm OS 5.4 uses the intuitive and easy-to-learn Graffiti 2 writing software to input data into the handheld (as well as an on-screen keyboard). Windows users can synchronize their calendar, contacts, tasks, and notes with Microsoft Outlook. The Palm OS features the following organizer applications:
It also includes AddIt, a program that includes a variety of applications such as CheckSplit, Chess, Carb Counter and Solitaire. The bonus software CD-ROM has an eBook reader with three books and a dictionary, the powerOne Calculator (perfect for basic and advanced mathematics), and SplashShopper (a helpful shopping list application).
- Contacts: Lets you store several addresses for each contact, and with new fields for more phone numbers, multiple e-mail addresses, instant messenger IDs, and Web sites.
- Calendar: Use the new Agenda view to see upcoming calendar events, tasks due, and important e-mail, and color-code your events to provide an easy way to reference your calendar in the Agenda, Day, Week, and Month views. Take more notes, or synchronize more details from your desktop, in the larger Memos and Notes fields.
- Tasks: Use tasks with alarms and repeating tasks to set reminders for important commients.
The Palm Z22 is compatible with PCs running Windows Windows 2000 (SP4) and XP (Outlook synchronization requires MS Outlook 2000, 2002, or 2003; sold separately), and with Macs running Mac OS 10.2.8 to 10.4.
What's in the Box
Palm Z22 handheld, USB sync cable, power adapter, 3-step setup poster, Graffiti 2 sticker, Software Install CD-ROM with Palm Desktop, Tutorial, Getting Started Guide, User Guide, bonus software, and included in the Z22 Essentials Pak a free carry case, extra styli, and extra screen protectors
- The Palm Z22 organizer is so easy to use you can get started in a few simple steps. Pick it up. It’s small and light. Turn it on. There’s a bright color screen. Check it out. Appointments, phone numbers, to-do lists, and photos.
- Combining an attractive design and a full color, the blue skin case is the ideal solution to secure your organizer
- Three styli are perfect for keeping extras in your home or office
- Four screen protectors ensure your screen is protected from scratches
|Rolodex Electronic Organizer/PDA (RF3)
Lowest new price: $9.78
Lowest used price: $8.00
This organizer has all the basics, at a great price. Featuring home and business phone books, calculator, home and world clocks, and a scheduling function, this is a real brain-saver!
- Electronic organizer/PDA
- Black and white 3-line, 12 character display
- Keyboard input
- Appointment keeper, calculator, to do list, reminder alarm, and more
- Batteries included
|Garmin iQue 3600 PDA/GPS Handheld System with Americas Detailed Street Mapping
Lowest used price: $41.16
List price: $589.99
CL) Ique Hand held PDAW/INTE
Early Adopters Pick: August 2003. The first PDA to include integrated GPS technology.
With the power of Palm OS 5 and the dependability of Garmin GPS technology, this super PDA redefines multitasking. Its integrated software not only allows you to look up appointments and contacts, it also locates and routes you to them with voice-guidance commands. Feature highlights include: GPS receiver, MP3 player, voice recorder, infrared communication, and vibrating alarm.
| ||GPS |
The differentiating feature of the iQue 3600 is its integrated GPS capabilities. Garmin's innovative Que technology delivers location awareness, electronic mapping, automatic route calculation, turn-by-turn voice guidance, and map data interface to the iQue 3600. Que technology enables users to see where they are, find a street address, know where the next turn is via visual and voice guidance, get back on track when they’ve strayed off course, and navigate efficiently to their desired destination.
Users can choose a configurable basemap of North America, South America, Europe, or regions in the Pacific Rim, with generalized information on highways, major city streets, highway exit services, railways, rivers, lakes, and state, provincial, and national borders. The iQue also has the added benefit of detailed street information on the included MapSource® CD-ROM, giving users the capability of looking up restaurant addresses, hotels, local attractions, transportation hubs, emergency services, and much more. Once a desired point of interest is chosen, you have the capability to view more info or even show it on the map screen. The mapping capability of the iQue 3600 makes it a versatile companion for the international frequent flyer who travels, for instance, between New York and London or San Francisco and Hong Kong.
|Customizable maps mean never getting lost again |
The iQue 3600 is built around the Palm OS 5 platform and offers standard Palm applications, such as Address Book, Calculator, Date Book, Memo Pad, and To Do List. And there’s enough processing power to search large databases of stored information and to enhance display graphics with easy-to-read fonts and crisp electronic maps. There's also a voice recorder for making memos, quick notes, and messages. With 32 MB of built-in memory and an expansion slot, you can even store your favorite MP3s.
| The flip-up GPS antenna |
One of the key benefits of technology integration on the iQue 3600 is its patent-pending contact-locator feature. Enabled by Garmin's Que technology, this feature connects the Palm Address Book and Date Book to the GPS electronic map to give the user the ability to navigate directly to a specific address within the user’s contact database.
The Garmin iQue 3600 features the new Motorola DragonBall MXL ARM9 microprocessor, and boasts 32 MB DRAM. This handheld is powered by Palm OS 5, which offers the processing power to take on the most demanding mobile computing tasks, together with advanced multimedia and the wireless connectivity and security that enterprises require.
The iQue 3600 delivers brilliant images with its 2.16-by-3.24-inch display. It has a 16-bit color display with 320 x 480 pixel resolution.
Expand your iQue 3600 via its Secure Digital slot.
The iQue 3600 comes with the following Garmin Que applications: MP3, GPS Clock, Address Lookup, Electronic Mapping, Track Log, Trip Computer, Automatic Route Generation, and Turn-by-Turn Voice Guidance, as well as these Palm OS 5 applications: Address Book, Calculator, Date Book, Expense, Mail, Memo Pad, Palm Reader, and To Do List. In addition, it includes these third-party applications: Astraware Game Pack, Documents to Go, powerOne Personal Calculator, StarCaddy, SplashPhoto, and Vindigo.
The Nuts and Bolts
Included in the box
iQue 3600, protective display cover, metal stylus, USB HotSync cradle, A/C power/charging adapter, quick start guide, installation/application, CD-ROM with manual, and choice of MapSource configuration with full unlock certificate: either 1) North America City Select CD or Atlantic European City Select CD.
- ARM processor powered by Palm OS 5
- Integrated Que technology, with GARMIN GPS and mapping software
- Speaker for voice-guidance commands, MP3 player, and message playback
- Voice recorder for making memos, quick notes, and messages on the fly
- iQue 3600, protective display cover, metal stylus, USB HotSync cradle, A/C power/charging adapter, quick start guide, CD-ROM with manual
|HP iPAQ hx2415 Pocket PC
Lowest new price: $289.90
Lowest used price: $93.90
List price: $289.90
HP Ipaq Hx2415
- Intel PXA270 Processor 520 MHz
- Integrated WiFi (802.11b) and Bluetooth wireless technology
- Integrated Compact Flash type II (CF) and Secure Digital (SDIO) slots
- HP ProtectTools secured by CREDANT Technologies security application
- 3.5" transflective TFT QVGA with 64K color LED backlight display, landscape and portrait display modes
|Sharp Model EL-6790 Electronic Organizer
Lowest new price: $17.99
Lowest used price: $7.98
List price: $17.99
6 1/2" X 4 1/4" - A FOLDING CASE ORGANIZER, BLACK, 4 LINE BACKLIGHT DISPLAY, EMAIL AND WEB
|Zebra MC55A0 2D VGA 256/1GB
Lowest new price: $1,465.90
List price: $1,465.90
Brand: Zebra Symbol
Give the managers and task workers everything they need to take instant action, anywhere in your facility. Pure business on the inside and smart styling on the outside, the MC55A0 rugged enterprise mobile computer lets your workers access business applications, scan bar codes, snap a photo, view a video and place a private or push-to-talk call to virtually anyone in your facility â€" all with a single device. The sleek lightweight design is not only pocketable, it is at home in front of customers and patients. And government grade FIPS 140-2 security keeps your most sensitive data safe and secure.HIGH-POWERED PLATFORMPowerful microprocessor designed for mobilityThe Marvell PXA320 @ 806 MHz provides best-in-class application performance coupled with ubiquitous mobility inside the enterprise â€" even on the most demanding multi-media applicationsThe memory to support any application256MB RAM/1GB Flash and a user accessible microSD card slot with support up to 32GB provide the memory space required to enable robust performance for database and other processing intensive applicationsThe most advanced mobile operating system for the enterpriseMicrosoft's Windows Mobile 6.5 increases interoperability with existing enterprise infrastructure; enhances security features; provides a more flexible development platform; improves mobile messaging collaborationProtects your application investmentsSupport for Motorola's Enterprise Mobility Developer Kit (EMDK) APIs preserves existing application investments by enabling easy and cost-effective porting of applications from other Motorola mobile computersADVANCED WIRELESS CONNECTIVITYWorks on virtually any wireless LANThe 802.11a/b/g tri-mode radio connects to both 2.4GHz and 5GHz WLANs for cost-effective voice and data connectivity in the office and hot spots; 802.11a (5GHz band) support enables segmentation of voice traffic to ensure voice qualityThe most advanced Bluetooth functionalityBluetooth v2.1 with EDR provides a wireless
|PalmOne IIIxe Personal Handheld Organizer
Lowest used price: $40.00
Model: Palm IIIxe
PalmOne III xe Personal Handheld Organizer
The Palm IIIxe handheld builds on earlier Palm III models by offering more memory and more options. Its 8 MB of RAM (four times the memory of the popular Palm IIIe) and 2 MB of flash ROM keep track of all your appointments, memos, to-do items, expense items, and e-mail, plus you can add thousands of third-party applications. Although the Palm IIIe and IIIx models have ample memory for many users, the Palm IIIxe better supports users who rely upon their organizer for data-heavy operations.
The Palm IIIxe is more powerful than its predecessors, but it retains all of the Palm IIIx's and IIIe's convenience features. It measures a mere 4.7 by 3.2 by 0.7 inches and weighs 6 ounces. Backing up and exchanging information with desktop PCs and popular PIMs requires just a touch of a button on the included HotSync cradle. The infrared port allows you to instantly beam business card information, phone lists, data, and applications to other infrared-equipped devices. It also features a sharp backlit LCD screen, legible in both dim and bright light.
The contents of the Palm IIIxe box include the Palm IIIxe handheld, a CD-ROM with an extensive assortment of Palm Desktop software applications, two AAA batteries, a DB-25 adapter, a HotSync cradle, a manual, and a Getting Started quick guide. You may further customize your Palm IIIxe organizer with third-party add-on peripherals such as modems or voice recorders. This device runs for approximately two months on just two AAA batteries and comes with a one-year manufacturer's warranty.
What's in the box
- Palm IIIxe
- Protective flip cover
- Palm Desktop software
- 2 AAA batteries
- DB-25 adapter
- HotSync cradle
- Getting Started guide
- Same size and weight as earlier Palm III models
- 8 MB RAM (4 times that of the popular Palm IIIe connected organizer)
- Upgradable features and operating system; PC and Mac compatible
- Now with Pocket Quicken financial management software
- Easy-to-read LCD screen, even in dim light or sunshine
|HP iPAQ Pocket PC hx2190b Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 Premium Edition - PXA270 312 MHz - RAM: 64 MB - ROM: 192 MB 3.5 TFT - IrDA, Bluetooth.
Lowest new price: $289.00
Lowest used price: $149.00
List price: $289.00
HP IPAQ HX2190B Pocket PC Brand: HP Part Number: FA674T Type: HP iPaq PDA Condition: Refurbished Includes: HP iPaq PDA Only Not in Retail Box
- Guaranteed HP Genuine
- Brand: HP
- Part Number: FA674T
- Type: HP iPaq PDA
- Includes: HP iPaq PDA Only Not in Retail Box
Page 4 of 59
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.